LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer Thomas

Started by session_safe, February 14, 2025, 10:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

Just to let the wrestling community know, in 2013, Jennifer Thomas approached me about "investing" in her website SessionGirls, which I stupidly did. I told her, I will invest in her site on the condition that if it were ever to become successful, I should get reimbursed the costs I put into it. I told her this is the BARE MINIMUM THAT ANY REASONABLE INVESTOR WOULD DO. She agreed.

Well, ten years later, Jennifer did not do that. She changed all the passwords to the site and announced she has no intention of ever paying me back, with the excuse of "well, we never got it in writing". Contract or not, that's a lousy thing to do somebody.

I am posting this online to raise awareness in the wrestling community. So other people won't get scammed in the same way I got scammed.

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

session_safe

Since I usually get the same canned responses, I will pre-answer all the excuses.

"It's your fault for not getting it in writing"
No, it's her fault for not paying me back.

"Steve is unhinged"
A stupid excuse for not paying me back.

"Let it go"
$150,000 not to mention tens of thousands of my hours personally spent on this project. No, I will simply not "let it go".

"Steve was rude to the girls"
Yes, take the 10,000 emails I wrote, concentrate on the worst 1% of them, and base your worldview on that.

"Jen didn't know she was supposed to pay you back!"
Yes, I did all thatwork and paid all that money for nothing, got it.

Finally:
- Everyone will defend Jennifer no matter what
- Everyone will interpret new information in a way where they don't have to change their mind

crazycrazy

So what is your warning to to "the wrestling community" in order to  not "get scammed" the way you say Jennifer scammed you?

Are you saying that if we invest $150,000 we should do so with a written agreement? Thanks for the invaluable advice.

session_safe

I'm saying Jennifer Thomas acted unethically and will exit scam you if the incentives are great enough.

Beware.

quasimurr

New adventures of Jennifer Thomas  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm saying Jennifer Thomas acted unethically and will exit scam you if the incentives are great enough.

Beware.

I have sessioned with Jennifer twice. She goes out of her way to provide an exciting experience. She is professional and very dedicated to her clients. I would repeat with her next time I am in the same city as she is.

I have also asked her for a reference and to intervene in a deposit dispute. She agreed to provide a reference and promptly did so. In the deposit dispute she was helpful, straightforward, and took action against the sessiongirls member who had taken my deposit. I would characterize her as honest and concerned about maintaining the standards at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the website users. She can't guarantee the quality of your interaction with a session provider, but she does her best to manage the session providers' business practices regarding deposit disputes. She is an outstanding businesswoman who provides an essential resource for those of us who enjoy these types of encounters.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Steve was rude to the girls"
Yes, take the 10,000 emails I wrote, concentrate on the worst 1% of them, and base your worldview on that.


"Take the thousands of hours that I drive, concentrate on the three times I got a DUI, and base your worldview on that."

Do you hear that stupid that sounds? Because you said pretty much the same thing.

Being courteous and professional in your correspondence is the bare minimum. You don't get to say "Oh I only was rude to 1%" like it's some kind of brag.


session_safe

It means sometimes I make mistakes, as do you.

Jennifer Thomas

I shall write what I posted in the other thread.

Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple.

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense... There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not. When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. ."

I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple" is not a very professional comment.

Are you expecting professionalism from Jennifer Thomas who allows transgenders to list them under girls section then scam dumb schmoes for decades?

Emma Switch aka Nono Pessoa
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennifer Thomas doesn't approve real comments on her website, she deletes and manupilates real session reviews, even some reviews are written by girls themselves. Because of these fake reviews dumb schmoes lost lots of deposits or scammed.

Her attitude for Steve's case is much more worse, she posted Steve's private photo on social media (while he looks tired after working long hours in front of computer) without his consent and claimed that he is 'unhinged'. What kind of people do this to their partners after long years collaboration? 

Even in her story with Tiny Tank has lots of missing points.

Another epic and very professional comment from Jennifer Thomas is below

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennifer Thomas

I do allow transgender because I do Not Discriminate

That is NOT my post , i do not have a 702 number and that is not my email, this is the impersonator .
However that IS ME in the picture which is intended to flip off the impersonator,

Believe what you wish
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do allow transgender because I do Not Discriminate

That is NOT my post , i do not have a 702 number and that is not my email, this is the impersonator .
However that IS ME in the picture which is intended to flip off the impersonator,

Believe what you wish

We do know that you do allow transgender because you do Not Discriminate but this is not the point, intentionally allowing a transgender under girls section is completely different thing, it's deceptive, it's scam. You know that very well but just trying to insulting our intelligence, right?

You manupilate session reviews too, not cool.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anonymity1138

Normally I would simply lurk on this site, but I can't stand by and let someone slander one of my favorite sessiongirls.
Jennifer was one of the first people I ever did a session with, and she was a true professional, and I never met a kinder soul. I fully understand that these women are paid to please. Without boring people with too many details, I ended up paying her too much on accident and she was kind enough to give it back. I never would have known otherwise. I also know she will pay out of pocket to appease disputes on her site even when the dispute has nothing to do with her. She has integrity which is a rare thing this day and age and she cares deeply about the wrestling community. A simple post about making contracts with business partners would suffice if someone feels like they have been wronged. Judging by the hate and vitriol in your posts you simply want to burn down something great because your ego has been hurt. Anyone who preloads responses defending how rude they are, might want to rethink their own demeanor and professionalism.

As far as the transgender issues goes, I've never looked at the site when it didn't have a separate category for women, men, and trans. I'm sure it's difficult to keep every person on the site honest, but even then, the reviews would reflect that.

Bernie1212

Ok, I dont usually like getting involved in these things.  But it is widely known aamong session girls that there has been a person impersonating Jennifer via email for a long time trying to get girls to do things.  I get emails from friends who are session providers every 3 months or so to verify an emailing being from Jennifer, it is always that email address jennifersessiongirls@gmail ....that is not one of hers.  And that is the email that the 702 number is associated with.  It is a scam that has been going on for three years that I know of for sure. 

I have heard it from at least a half a dozen providers that have confirmed that they are scams, and have connected them with Jennifer.  I tend to stay out of these things because I have become friends with Jennifer and some may see my opinions as being tainted becuase I am friends with her. 

I get that Tinytank was being harassed, but it wasn't by Jennifer, it was someone who was impersonating her.  I heard it had happened with a few other people as well, they did not feed the scammer so he/she eventually gave up.

As far as the Steve situation.  I have heard stories about him from other women as well.  not just the stuff with Jennifer.  I know there are two sides to every story, but when you hear the same story from multiple sources, adding more sides to it.....the many start outweighing the one side. 

Some things have been said on this thread, from all sides.  I can only state things from my perspective.  I have known Jennifer for 11 years, and have gotten to know her well for the last 6 years, and I have considered a close friend for the last 3.  She has been one of the most caring, hard working and trustworthy people I know.  I know we are not all perfect, but some of the accusations lobbied just make no sense to me.  The truth shall always prevail, and I hate to admit it but I do believe in karma for sure.  And karma will always catch up with us.  It is life.
Yo.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do allow transgender because I do Not Discriminate

That is NOT my post , i do not have a 702 number and that is not my email, this is the impersonator .
However that IS ME in the picture which is intended to flip off the impersonator,

Believe what you wish

We do know that you do allow transgender because you do Not Discriminate but this is not the point, intentionally allowing a transgender under girls section is completely different thing, it's deceptive, it's scam. You know that very well but just trying to insulting our intelligence, right?

You manupilate session reviews too, not cool.
Making "allowing a transgender under girls section" bold does not make it right.  There are probably more potential legal ramifications for forcing girls to reveal the gender they where born as.  My guess for legal reasons they probabal cannot even require a person looking to list to declare their gender.  It is up to the provider to provide that information.  I see the site more as a listing that separates listings based on how the provider presents themself, it is not up to the hosting site to prolice the accuracy of the listings.
Yo.