Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Pac] High School Crush

Started by Kujarer, February 10, 2025, 04:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

Respectfully posted in response to this comment:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pac: Man, I love your stuff (New Neighbor and Soccer Mom especially).

PS Does anyone know if Pac's High School Crush can be found somewhere else??

"Pac: Man" I see what you did there...  :funny:

High School Crush
by Pac [aka pacii]

____________________

Tags: #Coitus  #Display/flexing of muscles  #Display of strength  #Femdom  #Snuff

Word Count: ±93,375

____________________

Bill was a pretty normal guy. He wasn't a jock or a geek or a preppy or a gearhead... just one of the normal guys. He has plenty of friends, other normal guys, none too popular or great, but several on account of him being a pretty nice and non-threatening person.

His one weakness besides the NFL was Stephanie. She was one of the girls on the softball team. He couldn't tell her, though. For some reason, he just never got up the nerve to approach her. His friend John, though, had other ideas. He dropped a note in her locker a few days ago asking her out, and gave Bill's cellphone number.

Stephanie was a pretty normal girl, too, except for her body. She was pretty, but not gorgeous, and stood about 5'5". She had a really nice body, very tight and toned. The thing that drove Bill crazy, though, was her legs. She was very fit from softball and travel gymnastics, which she had done since she was young. Her mother was a gymnast, too, and started Steph off at an early age.

Her body was relatively normal looking, not hugely muscled, but her legs were really thick, especially her thighs, which were absolutely huge on her frame. She never seemed to show her legs off with skimpy clothes, but Bill had seen her calves from the times she wore shorts or skirts and they were big and well-defined. He dreamed of seeing her huge thighs, which he expected to be equally well-defined.

She barely knew who Bill was, but once she got the note, she looked out for him. He went to every game, usually with a couple of friends, and was a pretty nice looking guy. He wasn't a jock, and as far as she knew from discretely asking around, didn't really know her or her friends well, but they did have a couple of classes together, fifth period English and a study hall.

Study hall was when she made her move. She saw that Bill went off to the restroom, and she dropped a note in the book he had left behind, telling him she would go out with him to her favorite restaurant, Pete's on Poplar Street, if he wanted to pick her up at seven on Friday. He seemed like a nice enough guy, so she figured what the hell. She was usually too busy training for her gymnastics meets to really go out. Bill was the first guy that really expressed an interest, even if he did so by dropping a note instead of calling.

He had mentioned loving to watch her play softball, so maybe he was into sporty girls? Well, she was sporty and then some, so they should get along great.

Bill got back from his restroom break and saw a piece of paper sticking out of his book. Opening it, he saw a girly script saying she'd like to go out... his eyes went wide when he saw who signed it... oh my God... Stephanie Briggs! What were the chances she liked him? He got butterflies in his stomach and turned to look in her direction. She looked up and shot him a sunny smile, and he melted. She put her number down at the bottom and you bet your ass he was calling tonight!

************************

The phone rang, and Bill loosened the collar of his tee shirt for the third time in five seconds. An older woman's voice answered, followed shortly thereafter by Stephanie.

"I got it, mom," she said, and the older woman acknowledged and hung up.

"Hello?" Steph said.

"Hi, Stephanie? It's Bill Walker. I got your note and was wondering if you wanted to go out this Friday?" he said, without preamble.

"Um, sure. I have a gym meet on Saturday, so I'll have to make it an early night, but I think that would be fun. Does Pete's sound good?" she said in an easy voice.

"Yeah, that would be great! How about I pick you up at six?" Bill said quickly... maybe too quickly, because he heard what sounded like a soft chuckle on the other end of the line.

"That sounds good, Bill," she said, and he got chills from her languid pronunciation of his name, drawing out the L for a longer period of time than normal, and he could almost see her luscious lips pursed, her tongue lightly touching her upper teeth in forming the sound.

They talked for a while longer, and the conversation was surprisingly easy and comfortable. Bill learned about Steph's gymnastics, and she learned about Bill's love of classical guitar and motorcycles. They decided that the date would be on the back of Bill's Honda Shadow, since it was expected to be a warm late Spring evening.

Bill showed up about two minutes early for their date, arriving in his Marlon Brando-style leather jacket, which made him look about two sizes bigger than his 5'7" frame actually was.

He knocked at the door, and Stephanie answered rather quickly, a vision in her girly red leather jacket. She had slight heels on her boots, and they stood nearly the same height, Bill's motocycle boots giving him a slight height advantage.

"I like your jacket," she said, as she stepped out the door, calling back over the shoulder, "I'll be back in a few hours, mom!"

They heard a muted reply from the house, and they walked down the steps from the porch to Bill's bike. He hopped on and kicked the kickstart, opting against the electric start for the effect. Stephanie slid on the back, and Bill immediately felt how solid her legs were when she tucked them up against him. Since the foot pegs for the passenger were so high, her thighs bracketed Bills waist, extending her knees just past pelvis. She put her hands lightly on his waist, just above her thighs, but she pressed her legs tightly into him, sending a thrill through his body at their feel.

"This is my first motorcycle ride!" she called to him, excitedly.

"Wow, really?" he said. "I got my motocycle license before my car license. I've been riding since I was a kid with dirtbikes. I have to apologize for the back seat, though. Is the seat hard on your butt? These bikes weren't really made for passengers."
"My butt's fine," she said, sounding giddy.

"Sure is," he said, under his breath, as his mind's eye pictured her fantastic butt. "Grab the helmet off the seatback, and buckle it on. It should fit okay."

"Yep, we're good to go," she said, and Bill pulled his brain bucket from the front handlebar and put it on, pulling out his riding glasses and slipping them on under the helmet.

"Hang on," he said, and pulled out smoothly, and he almost gasped as she tightened her legs strongly on his waist, seeming to hold on more with her thighs than her arms.

They rode through town, getting a few looks, and he intentionally took his time, doing a lazy circuit through town until they reached Pete's, a small greasy-spoon local diner at the north edge of town. It was a fairly popular hangout for teens, and there were a few people they each recognized, Bill moreso than Stephanie, including his devious friend John who had set them up, unbeknownst to them.

Bill said some "hi's", and Stephanie was surprised at how popular he seemed to be, since she mostly hung out with the athletes, and didn't go out much, focusing more on her sports and conditioning. There were a couple of her softball teammates there, and she waved. She was sure to get the third degree on Monday.

They took their seat and ordered the typical burgers and fries, and Stephanie gushed about the motorcycle ride.

"That was so awesome! I love riding on your bike!" she said to Bill, and he smiled back at her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't give a lot of rides because of the seat, like I said. Most people are griping about it in about ten minutes," he said.

"Oh, don't worry about that," she said, "I LOVE riding with you."

"Good! We'll have to plan to take a nice ride... maybe out to the lake when you're free some weekend," he said to her, and she was shaking her head as he finished.

"Definitely!" she said, "I"ll bet that would be a great ride out there!"

"It is... it's a beautiful ride, when the sun is going down, and you're on the east side, you really get some great sunsets,"

Bill moved to take off his jacket, and couldn't help but wince. Stephanie in her excitement had really clamped down on his waist with her strong thighs, and he almost felt like his lower ribs had been crushed from just the short ride to the restaurant.

"Are you okay, Bill?" Stephanie said to him, and he smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but you really squeezed my ribs... you must have strong legs!" Bill said, and he couldn't keep the admiration out of his voice.

Stephanie noticed, but didn't respond to it. She was starting to get the picture about Bill, but she decided to probe a little to make sure.

"Oh, sorry! Sometimes I don't realize my own strength with them. I do so much training for my gym meets I don't think about it. Hehe... watch this!" she said, and stretched her legs over to Bill's seat. She put her feet slightly under Bill's butt, and lifted him right off the seat!

"Oh my God... I was wrong! Your legs aren't strong, they're super strong!" Bill said, and Stephanie smiled inwardly as she could almost feel Bill's excitement.

"That's not a big deal is it? I had one boyfriend who couldn't handle that," she said, already knowing the answer.

"Um, no, it's no big deal." Bill tried to say casually, but his voice belied his excitement. "I mean you are into so many sports, I pretty much knew you'd be really fit."

Stephanie chuckled, putting a little nervousness into her voice to seem somewhat shy about her being so strong.

"I've always been really athletic, so it kind of goes with the territory. I'm glad it's cool with you. I know you don't do any sports, so I wasn't sure if it would bother you," she said, and Bill was emphatically shaking his head no, so she continued, tossing the last in to really push his buttons.

"Yeah, the last boyfriend, he was kind of a jerk, and we... disagreed once in a while. It didn't last long, though. He usually saw my point of view," she said with a sly smile at Bill. She could swear he was squirming in his seat from his excitement. She kept her legs right where they were when she lifted him off his seat, and she knew it was driving him crazy.

'Wow, he's so turned on by me... I had no idea!' she thought to herself.

Stephanie wasn't a big dater, but she was a very sexual person. She was a frequent masturbator, and she got wet thinking about how much fun she was going to have with Bill...

They talked a bit during dinner, but it almost seemed they were on the same wavelength in terms of their attraction. Bill was so turned on during the meal that his eyes were glued on Stephanie, his intense gaze boring into her.

She knew she had him in the palm of her hand, and she was enjoying the feeling of power over him. She had set a pretty fast pace with her meal, and Bill matched pace, both eager to get out of the restaurant and figure out where to go next.

They made some sexually charged small talk, but the date was fast, no more than a half hour at the restaurant... they were eager to get elsewhere!

Bill was calling for the check so quickly that the waitress was concerned something was wrong with the food until she stopped by and realized the teens had pretty much inhaled their dinner.

"Wow, good I take it," she said at the kids as they smiled up at her with innocent expressions on their faces.

"So good!" Bill said, and the waitress got the picture, setting the check in front of him and waiting while he fished out his wallet, knowing he wouldn't want to wait.

"Yes, very good!" Stephanie said, not even looking up.

They were out of the seat in a flash, with a quick thanks, and out the door before the waitress had time to say "Come again".

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill all but leapt onto the bike and forgot about kicking the bike to life. Stephanie was on top of him, pulling her helmet on and buckling the strap.

"Your place!" she said as she leaned over him, pressing her lips against his neck, and clamping her thighs onto him so strongly he groaned.

He didn't even tell her to hold on, but slapped his helmet on and roared out of the parking lot, making a bee-line for his place. He knew his parents went ballroom dancing every Friday night, so the house was clear. His little sister might be home, but she would probably be at a friend's.

They were at Bill's house in minutes, and he pulled the motocycle into the driveway, and kicked the kickstand down, killing the engine, and starting to get up off the bike, until Stephanie's strong legs stopped him cold.

"Is anyone home?" she asked, leaning over his shoulder.

"Nope, it's usually empty on Friday nights," he said turning his head to look back at her. She pressed her lips to his as he did.

They held the kiss for a long time, Stephanie's legs gradually tightening on Bill until he almost cried out. She laughed a sexy laugh and released him, and he rubbed his ribs ineffectually through his heavy jacket.

"I know you don't do a lot of exercise, but you are in for a workout tonight!" she cooed at him and rose up off his bike, pulling him up with her.

"I am so ready!" he all but cried as he took her hand.

They headed for the front door and he put his key in the lock and pulled the door open, beginning to head through.

Stephanie held him fast, her legs bracing against his motion and keeping him in place. She tugged him back against her, and his feet almost left the ground. She turned him as he moved back, and he crashed into her hard body. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard, rubbing her hips against his very erect member.

They broke their kiss, and Bill began to turn back, but she stopped him.

"Ladies first, right?" she said with a smile, and he stopped.

"Oh... of course," he said, forgetting his manners in his eagerness. "Sorry!"

"That's okay, Bill. I think I know why you forgot," she said, "but you won't in a second."

She walked ahead of him, intentionally swinging her hips for his viewing pleasure, and she mounted the central staircase, climbing it, putting her ass at eye height for him. He climbed upward after her, mesmerized, and she stopped without warning, and his face ran straight into her curvy derriere.

He was shocked at how firm it was! It almost had no yield to it, and his face practically bounced off.

"Mmmm, why don't you give it a feel with your hand this time," she said, and slid her own hand up the incredibly firm left cheek of her ass.

He didn't need to be told twice, and put his hand right on her ass, sliding it up her pocketless bluejeans, marveling at how tight and round it was.

"Oh God," he moaned, and she looked down at him over her shoulder.

"And that's not even flexed," she said and winked at him, then firmed up her ass. "Give it a try now."

He touched her again, and it was like sliding his hand over a marble statue. His mouth hung open in amazement, and Stephanie laughed openly.

"I think you approve. Come show me where your room is, and you'll get an encore presentation!"

"Come on," he said, and pulled her up by the hand.

She let him, and they raced the rest of the way up the stairs, turning down a short hallway to the last doorway on the right.

The threw the door open and turned to face Stephanie and with a sexy smile she pushed him through as she walked in. His eyes went wide.

"I'm a pretty strong girl, Bill, and I like being this way. I think I'm going to enjoy having my way with you, and I KNOW you're going to like it!" she said, and walked toward his bed, his weaker body offering next to no resistance to her strength.

She pushed his body all the way over to his bed, then pushed him down onto it. Then she stood over him, hands on her hips, and smiled down at him.

"Take off your jacket," she commanded, and he rushed to comply.

He had on a regular tee shirt and jeans, and was fairly thin, but not skinny.

'He's definitely not going to be a match for me in the strength department,' Stephanie thought to herself. 'Good!'

"Now I want to see the rest of it," she said.

"Anything you want," he said quickly and began shucking out of his clothes.

Stephanie turned and walked toward the door, closing it and throwing the lock. She turned back, and Bill was pulling his jeans off, throwing them off to the side. He pulled off his socks, and was starting to get off to pull down his underwear, when Stephanie stopped him.

"No, stay on the bed. I want to see you lay back and do it," she said, and her authority over him was complete as he lay back without a word, sliding his underwear down to reveal a decent-sized cock, already erect.

"Mmm, nice. Would you like to see what I have?" she asked, and Bill about shook his head off his shoulders.

"You'll have to say please," she teased, him, putting her hands on the lapels of her jacket.

"Please!" Bill all but begged.

Stephanie took the zipper in her hands and slid it slowly down, allowing her fingers to slide over her tight tee shirt, grazing her nice c cup breasts as they passed down from her chest. Her nipples were erect with her arousal, and they came into view as she finished unzipping the jacket and shrugged her shoulders. The jacket slid down her arms and as it approached her upper arms, she flared them up and the jacket stopped sliding off. Bill looked at her amazed. She relaxed and the jacket fell to the ground.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled up slowly, and her densely muscled torso came into view. Her abs were a tight six-pack, with her obliques clearly showing, but she wasn't heavily muscled, more lithe and athletically built.

She looked at Bill as he watched her shirt rise, totally under her spell. She smiled and raised her arms high over her head, pulling up the shirt and sticking out her chest.

She heard Bill's sharp intake of breath as her braless breasts stood proud on her chest, released from the snug shirt. They stood perfectly upright, with no need for a bra. She tossed the shirt aside and put her hands behind her head.

"What do you think?" she asked, and smiled at Bill, her perfect breasts pointing at him, big nipples fully erect.

"You are fucking perfect!" he moaned. And she sauntered toward the bed.

"Thanks. Your big dick is pretty perfect, too," she said. "Are you ready for the rest of me? I don't know if you can handle it, though, as excited as you are already..."

He smiled at her teasing. She had him nailed.

"I have to see your legs... they are so strong!" he almost moaned, and she smiled, unzipping her pants.

Stephanie slid her pants down over her thighs, and stood back up, and Bill was even more impressed than he was expecting. Her legs were unbelievable. They were thick and full, as he could tell from seeing her clothed, but her uncovered thighs were a marvel of musculature. Unlike her lithe sculpted upper body, her thighs were thick and massively striated, just rippling with pure power.

"I'm the highest jumper on the floor exercise, and my coach tells me he's never seen anyone get even close. I had thought about going out for track with high jump and long jump being my sports, but I love gymnastics so much it only leaves time for softball."

She ran her hands over her thighs, causing Bill to almost drool as he stared in amazement.

"Do you like them? My last boyfriend told me they're too muscular. What do you think?"

"I think he's insane. They are so perfect. I knew you had a great body from going to the softball games, but I never in a million years would have believed..." Bill began and his voice trailed off... he was so stunned by her incredible thighs he totally lost his train of thought.

Stephanie laughed and looked down at her legs.

"So are you going to just stare or are you going to touch me?" she asked, and he all but leapt off the bed at her invitation.

He was down on his knees in a heartbeat, running his hands and lips over her huge muscular thighs, moaning involuntarily as he did. Stephanie threw back her head and sighed at his rapt attention, bringing her hands down to nestle in his hair. No one had ever paid this much attention to her musculature before, and she was as turned on by the worship as she was by his contact with her.

He worshipped her legs for a good then minutes, Stephanie getting more excited by the second. His lips were magical on her legs, and as he switched from one to the other, his hair would occasionally brush against her neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair, sending a jolt of electricity through her body.

She decided to really blow him away. She slid her foot up his leg and pushed it between his thighs, tucking her foot under his ass. Then she started flexing her big biceps femoris and tightened up her lower abs, and lifted his knees right off the ground just by lifting up her leg. She was so flexible she was able to bring her thigh right up against her torso, touching her knee to her shoulder, and Bill just hung off her leg, his hands around her big bulging calf. His legs lightly dragged the ground as he rose, and he ended up with his feet dragging the ground, toes pointed downward, his full body weight easily held on her leg and foot. He was face to face with her and she smiled at the look of awe on his face.

"Oh my God! ...or maybe I should say Goddess!" he breathed, and she got a thrill through her when he called her that.

"Ooh, I like that," she said and he could see her excitement building. "You can keep calling me Goddess. I'll be your Goddess if you want, Bill,"

"You've been my Goddess since I first saw you run over that girl on first base on your season opener!" he said to her, and she remembered the incident. "I just remember seeing your big beautiful legs just pulverize that girl, and I thought I was going to pass out up there in the stands..."

Stephanie remembered the incident he mentioned. She had been aiming for the bleachers and put some power into hitting one of the fast pitches that came over the plate, but she just nipped the ball, sending it into a big looping spin that dropped right between the third baseman and the pitcher, who both scrambled for it.

She was so fast, she beat the pitcher's hard throw to first, but the first baseman was crowding the plate, so she ran right over her, her big thighs crashing into the girl and sending her flying about five feet, her feet not touching the ground once.

She pulled his face into hers to kiss him, and he kissed with such raw passion that she was just blown away.

"Wow! You are a great kisser," she said in a swoon. "You must really love when I use my strength on you! Would you like more?"

"Yes please, Goddess," Bill said instantly.

"Okay, hold on... let me see if I can balance..." she said, and began leaning her torso back, holding her leg in position. It was an amazing feat, but something a gymnast would normally be able to do... but not with a 5'7", 145 pound guy hanging off her leg!

When she got her upper body back at about a 45 degree angle, the muscles in her torso rippling, she began slowly extending her leg outward, and Bill rose upward toward the ceiling, stopping when her leg was fully extended upward about forty five degrees, her body leaning backward toward the floor.

"Holy shit!" Bill said as he held onto her lower leg for dear life, his entire body held up by her incredibly muscular frame.

"Ha ha... you like that, do you? With your interest in strong girls, no wonder you've been so eager to meet me. I was surprised to see your note. After I found out about you, I had no idea why you'd want to go out with me... I mean we barely knew each other."

Bill was in such a swoon from the awesome display, her words didn't register for a few seconds. He just hung up in the air, arms wrapped around her leg, in absolute Heaven.

Then what she said to him sunk in, and he looked down at her confused.

"Hey, what note? I got a note from you, and thought it was just weird luck you liked me..." Bill said, all the while hanging off her leg.

Stephanie looked up at Bill hanging off her leg. Then she bent her leg down and flexed her massive thigh, flinging Bill's body through the air onto his bed.

"You mean you didn't give me a note in my locker, asking me out?" she said, bending back up to her feet. She went to her desk in the corner, pulling out the note.

She sat by Bill on the bed where he had landed. As he sat next to her, his hand unconsciously moved to Stephanie's massive thigh. She sighed as his hand ran over her, flexing her leg and lifting Bill's hand an inch from her massively bulging muscles.

Bill ran his hand over her thigh, feeling every rock hard inch. As his hand rose up toward her hips, she parted her legs slightly, and Bill's hand slipped in between. He slid his hand upward toward her sex, and Stephanie put her legs together, trapping his hand between them, his thumb pressed up against her womanhood, which was damp to his touch.

"So this isn't your handwriting?" she asked him, her excitement from his hand on her obvious.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"That's not my handwriting... wait... I think it's my friend John. He knew how much I liked you, so he must've done that because he knew I was being shy about it. He told me half a dozen times to go for it," Bill said, looking at her sheepishly.

"Well, I don't think it matters how you ended up here. Maybe I should thank your friend John for setting us up." She said, and turned toward Bill, his hand still trapped between her thighs.

She pushed his chest with one arm and he fell back onto the bed as she released his hand from between her thighs. He barely hit the mattress when she turned and climbed up onto his hips, her big thighs on either side of his torso. His fully erect cock was pinned under her hard ass, pressing up against his belly. Her wetness was running down over it as her excitement rose, drenching his cock in her juices. The room was heavy with her scent.

"Oh, wow... your legs are so awesome... I can't get enough of them," he said as she gave him a light squeeze, crushing his body with their incredible power.

"I'm not even squeezing you very hard... I max the stack on the adductor machine, and I was trying to figure out what I could do to get more weight to build them up more... maybe I'll take you with me to the gym and you can sit on the stack... hehe," she said.

She put a little more pressure on him, and he started squirming, bringing his hands up to her thighs, pushing them apart with all his strength. He couldn't even dent them with his hands as he tightened his hands on them, and all of his pushing was futile. He pushed with all of his strength, but her legs didn't budge.

"Wow, I can't move them an inch!" he said, and she looked down at him, laughing.

"That doesn't surprise me. Most guys can't bench 320, and that's what the stack on that machine weighs... so, nope, you're not getting out of there unless I want you to... and I kind of like you where you are." She looked down at him from her perch. "I'm really starting to get off on being stronger than you... I never knew I liked that so much!"

He looked back up at her in awe.

"Wow... you can put 320 pounds of pressure on when you squeeze with your thighs? That's unbelievable!"

"Really... you don't believe me?" she said with a teasing look in her eye.

Bill got the picture a second before she really started squeezing. He had never felt pain like that in his life. He felt like he was caught in a man-sized vise.

"I believe you, I believe you!" He cried, and she let up. She had him squeezed for less than a second.

"Yeah, I thought you'd come around," she laughed, and noticed his face as he winced from her pressure on him. "Sorry, was I a little too rough? I sometimes forget how strong my legs are. Even that squeeze wasn't anywhere near full power. I'd be afraid to kill you!"

She reached down and rubbed his ribs where she was squeezing, and Bill reached up to pull her down to him. He kissed her when her lips came close enough and they stayed in a passionate embrace for a long time.

They finally came up for air, and Stephanie sat back up, in a daze from the passion of the moment.

"When I saw how strong your legs were, I was hoping I could find out for myself, and now that I have, I'm just so impressed. They are so much stronger than I imagined. I've been dreaming about your legs since the start of softball season..." he said to her, and she could feel his hard cock under her quivering from his excitement. She started sliding her hips against it.

"Oh, God, your cock feels so good there, but I want you in me!" she said as she lifted up, reaching down for him. She grasped his big hardon and shoved it into herself as she dropped down on him, pressing her hips against his as she rammed down hard.

She cried out from the sensation, and Bill's hands slid up her thighs and around to cup her full ass as she rode him. Her massive legs pulsed against his body as she rose and dropped on him again and again, and they were so hard it felt like he was being crushed over and over as she worked his cock.

They were both so worked up from the teasing foreplay that they lasted about five minutes, both of them yelling out in a massive, coupled orgasm. Her huge thighs hammered his poor waist and torso, crushing him as they flexed with her climax. He moved his arms to them, but it was useless to push against them. They were way too powerful for him to budge even a millimeter.

Stephanie actually raised up as she came, Bill pinned between her thighs, and he hung suspended by them as her body rocked and shook, his arms feebly pushing at her massive pillars of muscle.

She finally came to her senses and realized how she had him and dropped back down to the mattress.

"Are you okay?" she called out to him in alarm.

Bill was moaning from both the orgasm and the pain she inflicted upon him, but he seemed to be more in rapture than agony, and his smile stretched from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I'll live, but damn are your legs strong... I'll bet if you squeezed much harder, you'd crack my pelvis like an eggshell!"

"I probably could, that's the scary part!" she said. "I'll try to be more careful with you from now on."

"Don't worry about me. I'm loving every second of it! He said, and caressed her legs lovingly. She moaned at his touch.

"I can't believe how much you love my legs!" she said to him. "Nobody's ever paid so much attention to them. It's making me wet all over again!"

Bill had gone slightly flaccid after his orgasm and subsequent crushing by her thighs, but he was still partially inside Stephanie's vagina. She could feel him stiffening up as he touched her, though, as his youthful libido sprang back from stroking her legs.

"I love your legs like crazy, but the rest of you it pretty awesome, too. You even have perfect boobs!" he said, and slid his hands up to cup them. She pulled his body up to them, and he latched onto her erect nipple, suckling like a baby. He fondled and squeezed her for a while, but his hands couldn't help running back down to her thighs, and she moaned when he touched them again. He was hard inside her again, and she started sliding her hips up and down his shaft again, slowly this time.

"God... er, Goddess... they're so perfect. I could die happy here like this!" he said, as he lay back down on the bed.

"You'll have to come watch me lift some time. I'll bet you'll really enjoy watching me leg press the stack at school... I don't even think any of the football guys can do it, but I've been maxing that stack since I was a junior. Have you ever seen it?" she asked him.

"No..." he replied.

"It's one of those kinds where you can stack plates on either side of the sled, and I can use almost all the big plates in the gym, until you can't put any more on it!" Stephanie said, looking down at Bill and his growing excitement.

"God that's turning me on so much!" he moaned. "How much weight can you put on it?"

She leaned in and whispered in his ear, picking up the pace on his cock.

"It maxes out at 1000 pounds! I can do three full sets of ten without breaking a sweat."

"Holy shit! You can leg press twice the weight of my motorcycle!" he gasped, and his hands tightened on her massive thighs. She flexed them up for him and he moaned again as he felt their sheer awesome size.

She leaned into him again, her lips next to his ear. Her breasts pressed into his chin.

"Or I could press your motorcycle with one leg..." she cooed in his ear. "Maybe I'd let you climb up on it and press the motorcycle with you on it! I'll bet I could do it as many times as you wanted."

"Oooh... God!" he cried out and came again inside her, pushed over the edge from her talk.

She rose up over him, and threw back her head, reveling in her power over Bill. It was almost like she could snap her fingers and turn him on. She was loving it so much she had about pushed herself to the edge from the thought alone.

"Hang on, Bill... I want to finish, too!" she said, and started pounding down on him, slamming her hard ass into his hips. She was really landing hard, and he sunk deep into the mattress, only to rebound into her powerful lower body.

Stephanie was totally consumed now, pounding harder and harder, and Bill grabbed her huge thighs, trying not to get knocked senseless by her strong thrusts.

She started pinching and pulling her nipples, her head back as she cried out in time with her pounding on Bill's poor overmatched hips.

He couldn't take much more, so he pushed his hand into her hard lower abs and sought out her clit, rubbing it hard with his thumb, all the while bouncing so hard against her his teeth were rattling.

The contact with her clit finally pushed her over the edge, and she lifted up high on her legs and came with a loud cry, pulling her nipples so hard that they stretched out a good inch. Bill could feel her big thighs tensing up with her orgasm, but they were far enough apart that they only pressed in on him, not crushing him as before.

'Maybe she really was being more careful,' Bill thought as his battered body recovered from her pounding.

He slipped out of her as she lifted up, and he replaced his cock with three of his fingers, pushing her to a little second orgasm on top of the first, and he almost cried out as her pussy clamped down on him, bending his fingers with the strong contraction. He tried pulling them out, but she held them tight, completely unconscious of her hold on him.

Bill pushed his other hand against her hard abs, and pulled his hand out using all of his strength. He couldn't tell if she loosened up, or if he was able to pull away from her strong grip, but he counted it as a minor victory, and lay back, exhausted. His hips began to ache from the punishment he just took, and he realized if he spent much more time with Stephanie, he was going to end up in the hospital... she was so damn strong!

After about a minute of her climax, she lowered herself back down on him, panting as she came down from her plateau.

"Oh, that was so incredible!" she moaned, giving him a little squeeze with her thighs. He moved his hands to them, and she flexed them up, loving the look in his eyes as they roamed over her. She loved the look of pure lust, awe and admiration she saw there... such a worshipful look. She was as hooked on dominating Bill as he was at being dominated, and they looked into each other's eyes, each realizing what a great fit they were.

For the first time in her life, Stephanie didn't have gymnastics in the back of her mind weighing on her decisions. She wasn't watching the clock, or thinking about polishing her skills, or wondering about how tightly she could nail her floor routine. She was only interested in showing Bill just how powerful and sexy she was to him.

Bill's mind was almost completely blank except for the overwhelming awe he had for Stephanie. His mind keep running over the things she had done and said to him... 320 pounds on the adductor machine! 1000 pound leg presses, for big reps! And the fact that she completely lifted his entire body just by flexing her awesome quads...! He was so in lust at that moment all he could think of was her. She permeated every pore of his being with her powerful presence, and his hands unconsciously roamed over her amazing legs as she sat on his battered hips.

The pain in his hips was a dull throbbing ache, but he almost didn't register it in his overwhelmed state of arousal. His hands just kept rubbing her thighs, up and down, feeling every deep striation and curve.

"Hey, are you still with me?" she said down to him in a soft voice.

"Mmm hmm," he said lazily, his eyes focusing on nothing. The smile on his face was as broad as it could be. It was the most numbing afterglow he had ever experienced, a huge wave of euphoria that kept crashing on the core of his being, sweeping him out to sea.

"The look on your face is just priceless!" she said down to him, still on her own cloud.

"Mmm hmm," he said, and she laughed at how disconnected he was.

For Stephanie, the effect was different. She was hyper-aware of everything, and she felt like she could hear every tiny sound in the room, the light tick of his clock on the nightstand, the low hum of his computer in the corner of the room on his little desk, the little creaks and taps from the house as it settled.

She bent her body down to lie on top of Bill, wrapping her arms around him and tucking her head into the crook of his neck.

"I think we're going to get along so well!" she said, snuggling into him.

His arms came off her legs and wrapped around her as well, feeling how well defined she was; even her back and shoulders were chiseled and lean. He was surprised she had as full a chest as she did, since her body fat seemed to be so low. Except for her chest, she didn't seem to carry so much as a spare ounce of fat on her body, and all of the curviness her body had seemed to be solely a function of her musculature.

They held each other for a while, and finally Bill came out of the fugue he was in. His desire to look at her perfection overwhelmed him.

"Can I just look at you?" he said to her as she held onto him, and she smiled at the reverence in his voice.

"Sure, sweetie. What would you like me to do?" she asked him, sitting back up.

"Can you stand up so I can see all of your perfect body?" he asked, his voice hushed.

"I think I can arrange that," she said, and slowly raised her body off his, her big legs bulging with power.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

She hopped lightly off his bed and walked slowly away from him, feeling his eyes burning into her.

Bill rolled onto his side and watched her intently. His eyes played over her luscious legs and ass as the muscles danced over her as she moved. Her shoulders rolled gently and her arms swung almost as if she was moving to a rhythm only she could hear. The act of moving for her was a graceful dance, her motions fluid.

She got about five feet away, and turned, lightly pivoting on her legs in a gymnastic form, then raised up onto her toes, her legs flaring out as the muscle groups worked to easily raise her up. She brought her arms gracefully up over her head, and all of the muscles in her torso stood out in relief as she moved.

She looked over at Bill as his attention was fixed on her body, and began a light warm up routine, slowly raising her leg against her body, then flexing her quad and lifting it to full extension high over her head, her body not shaking or quivering in the least from her perfect form and balance. She repeated it with her other leg, sliding it up her body as she watched his expressions.

She decided it was time to step it up a notch, so she arched her body back, bringing her hands to the floor as she lifted both legs straight upward, her body a perfect straight line, toes pointed to the ceiling. She lowered her body until her head touched the floor and then pushed back up, one, two, three times, then opened her legs until they were each parallel with the floor in a cross split, then repeated the arm presses another three times.

"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life!" Bill breathed, and Stephanie walked her hands around, swinging her legs in a wide arc, perfectly aware of her surroundings. She now could see Bill, upside down to her. Her naked splendor was intoxicating to Bill, and she could see he was erect again!

"I think you really like my body!" she said, and did a couple more presses to excite him further.

She then brought both of her legs smoothly upward, still at arm's length, and repeated the move a few more times, her huge thighs moving in perfect form, her balance so flawless that her body didn't so much as shift with all of her exertion.

She curled her hips down toward the ground, and landed in a sideways split, then placed her hands between her legs and lifted up again, her legs perfectly straight. She walked her legs through her arms in a pommel horse routine, executing a perfect series of leg cuts, and her abs just exploded in definition, her legs lifting high with her exertion. When she got through her fourth leg cut, she stopped and curled her body upward again, using her shoulders and core, until she was again fully extended upside down.

Bill was just in awe. She was an Olympic-caliber gymnast! And the sheer power of her entire body as she flawlessly executed every move was incredible.

She was breathing easily still, and he finally realized how vastly overmatched he was physically.

"Wow, you are so incredible! It's just unreal what you can do with your body!" Bill said, even more in awe of her, if it was possible.

She laughed lightly and handwalked over to the bed. Once she got there, she pivoted on her hands, set her ass onto the mattress and bent her body up so she was sitting straight-legged next to him.

"Thanks! I train really hard, and I love to hear it when someone appreciates all of my hard work. I like showing off for you, though, so I did a lot of my strength stuff. I got my adductors so strong so I could do the straight leg scissors without shaking like I see other girls do. It just looks so bad when it people can tell you are struggling to execute. The whole beauty of gymnastics is how smooth and flawless you can do the moves. Even the guys on the rings when they are doing all of their power moves, it makes me cringe when I see them struggling."

She drifted off for a second, lost in some technical aspect of her art, then realized she was wandering and started again.

"Anyway, that's why I work the adductors so hard. I'll bet I could do my scissors now with a lot of weight. I bet your weight would be a breeze."

She looked slyly at him.

"Would you like to be my weight?" she asked him.

"Wow... how would I do that?" he asked.

"Well, your house has really high ceilings, so I was thinking you could put your feet on my thighs or calves, and I could push my legs together and lift you up when I brought my legs together. It might be hard for you to keep your balance, though. Do you want to try?" She said, smiling at him.

"Definitely!" he said, and jumped up off the bed, still sore, but eager to see her power again.

She slid off the bed, and sat on the floor. Then she put her shoulders on the floor and brought her hips up until she had her legs pointing to the ceiling, her arms keeping her torso steady. Then she spread her legs until they were parallel with the floor again, only this time her legs were only the length of her torso off the floor. She had her body curled slightly forward to keep the fullest part of her thighs facing up.

"This is going to be the tricky part... hang on a sec."

She hopped back up and moved next to the bed, so that her legs were within easy reach, and repeated her pose.

"This might work better. Okay, now get on the bed, then you can just ease your feet onto my thighs and inch your legs apart until you can't spread your legs any farther. I don't think you'll be able to get all the way out to my feet, but you should be able to reach my calves without any trouble."

Bill hopped back onto his bed, and stared at the gorgeous sight below him. He must have hesitated longer than Stephanie was expecting, because she called up to him.

"Hey, Earth to Bill! Come on down!"

He took one last breathtaking look, and slid his feet over the side of the bed, setting them lightly on Stephanie's calves, and tried to stand up, but couldn't get his balance.

"Don't do it like that. Turn around and put your feet on my thighs. Get your balance, and then walk out slowly. You don't have enough practice to just hop into that stance on my legs. I think you might have trouble balancing on my calves to begin with, since they aren't flat." She said from her position on the floor.

He was totally distracted by her pussy gaping from below, but he gave it a try. Her thighs were so big that he had no trouble standing on them, but as he walked his way out, his balance wavered and he began to wobble. Stephanie, though, was rock steady, not impacted in the least by his weight on her legs. She wasn't flexing her thighs, either, just holding them in place, as if his weight was nothing to her.

She laughed.

"You're doing great, baby! We'll make a gymnast out of you, yet!" she said, and amazed Bill by slowly straightened out her torso, lifting up with her core until she was about three inches higher.

"I'm having trouble not wanting to jump down and shove my tongue in you!" he said, looking down at her womanhood. "This view is really distracting!"

"Well, if it helps, there's still a hell of a lot of YOU left in there! You might not like the taste right now!" she said back up to him, and he laughed, forgetting how much he came inside her. "I've been keeping my muscles clamped up so I don't make a mess on your floor!"

Bill laughed, then stopped as his balance became precarious, then tried walking his legs out like she recommended. He got all the way to her lower thighs, his legs about three feet apart, when he knew he would fall if he went further.

"I think this is about as far as I can go," he said.

"Oh, really?" She said. "That's not going to be much of a workout for me... but here goes!"

She started slowly straightening her legs, and Bill's body rose up as they came together, and he starting having trouble finding purchase as they continued their slow rise. She got to about forty five degrees off the ground when Bill started wobbling. She lowered her legs back down until they were flat across, and repeated it again, with Bill rising up slowly. He rose without any shaking or quivering, and her powerful legs just pushed toward each other as if he wasn't putting his entire weight on her. She lifted up about ten times and then kept going on the last, until Bill was having felt his feet sliding down her smooth skin. He reached his arms out to her feet, looking for help in keeping his balance. Stephanie squealed when his hands made contact and dropped her legs down faster than Bill was expecting, and he jumped back, lest he drop right onto her from his elevated position.

"Hey, you have to warn me if you do that. My feet are super ticklish!" she said, and rolled back to a sitting position, facing him. She slowly rose up, using her powerful thighs to lift her gracefully and stood facing him. She took three graceful gymnastic steps toward him and put her hands on his chest, her eyes gazing deeply into his.

"Did you like that?" she asked, and he nodded, incredibly turned on.

"You can't imagine how much," he said, and she took hold of his erect penis.

"Yes I can," she laughed, sliding her hand up his shaft, then letting go, teasing Bill.

"How about upper body?" she asked, and put her hands under his armpits and lifted up. Bill sailed toward the ceiling, stopping when he was at full extension above her!

"Wow, I can't believe it! I never would have thought you could do that!" he said, shocked.

"Why not? I need to have upper body strength, too... even with all of those handstand presses I did, and you didn't think I was strong up top?" she said, clucking her tongue. "I could do them even with you hanging off my body. Maybe when I'm a little more tidy down below, I'll do them with you wrapped around me, and you can have your cake and eat it too!"

"I just can't get over it... it's just so amazing that you have gotten your body so strong!"

"You're really not that heavy, Bill. You're built pretty thin, so I could probably do reps with you like this... wanna see?"

Stephanie didn't wait for an answer. She lowered Bill back down to the point where her hands were at shoulder height and pressed Bill back upward. She did it two more times before he could tell she was working, and she lowered him back to the ground.

Stephanie stepped back and smiled at the stunned look on Bill's face. Then she brought her arms up and flexed, and a sizable bicep popped up. Her shoulders really swelled up from the flex, and Bill's mouth just about watered at the sight.

She looked down to see his arousal, and walked forward again her hand moving down to Bill's cock.

"I love how easily I can turn you on," she said, and ran her hand over his big member. "I think I'm going to have to keep you, Bill. I've never met anyone who made me feel this good about my body. I've just had guys who said I was too muscular for them..."

"I don't get it," he said, running his hands over her shoulders and arms, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her right bicep. "They knew you were a gymnast when you started going out, right?"

"Yeah?" she said, not knowing where he was going with his reasoning.

"Didn't the dumbasses know that gymnasts had to be strong? Hell, if I'd have known you were a softball player AND a gymnast, I would have been ten times as intimidated as I was before. I really have to thank John next time I see him, because I don't know if I'd ever have had the nerve to ask you out since you are so perfect!" he said, his hands sliding over her hard arms and shoulders, followed by his lips.

"I don't still intimidate you, do I?" she asked, tightening her arms as hard as she could.

"More than ever!" he said, "but in such a good way!"

"I can live with that, sexy!" she said.

They laughed, and she wrapped her arms around Bill's waist, pulling him into her and lifting him easily off the ground. He grunted from the strength of her arms, and the amount of abuse she had already inflicted with her awesome legs.

She rubbed his cock up and down her hard abs, and he moaned at the contact, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her.

"Wow, I'll bet I could get you off just by rubbing you on my abs!" she said, as she slid his body up and down. "...or I could squeeze you until you couldn't breathe..."

"I prefer option one!" he said, as she began tightening her arms.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking up at him with a naughty smile, and tightened her arms more. Bill's breathing became labored, and he started pushing against her strong shoulders as he struggled to take a breath. His lungs began to burn and his legs started kicking out involuntarily, bouncing ineffectually off her massive thighs as she kept up the pressure.

His motions became frantic, and she decided he had had enough. She eased up on her squeeze, and Bill slumped in her arms, gasping as he took in a big lungful of air.

"Yeah, option one definitely," he gasped, his breathing quickened.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Stephanie was thrilled at how much stronger she was than him. She could tell he was fighting as hard as he could to get out of her bearhug, but his hands pushed at her shoulders with such little strength compared to hers, and she knew she could overpower him with ease, probably with any part of her body she wanted. It was like a drug, this power, and she slid her hands down to grasp his hips and hoist him high overhead, lifting his body up like he was made of paper.

"Yeah, you are definitely a keeper, my little Bill!" she said, exulting in her strength. "I love how strong and sexy you make me feel!"

"I don't know how you couldn't feel that way all the time," he said, and she slid him down her hard body until his feet touched the ground, then wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to kiss him at the same height. She put so much passion into her kiss that he got dizzy.

She broke from the kiss and held Bill up, his legs sagging from everything she had put him through.

"When do your parents get home?" she asked, and he looked at the clock. It was 7:30... it felt like hours had passed, and he wasn't even close to wanting to part.

"We still have about an hour... what would you like to do, gorgeous?" he asked.

"I need to get cleaned up before I go home, but I'd like your help..." she said, pulling him behind her as she walked out of his room.

She had noticed a bathroom as they raced to his room, and led him into it. It was big and nicely appointed, with a sectioned off part where a separate shower stood, an open stall with tiling and glass block sides.

'Wow, they have some money,' she thought, and pulled Bill toward the shower.

"How would you like that encore I promised?" she asked, turning and rubbing her hard ass over Bill's cock.

"Do you even need to ask?" he said, and reaching into the closet to get two towels.

"Not really, but I'm just being polite. I am a guest, after all," she said, rubbing against him harder, actually pushing his body back .

"We're going to have to toughen you up a little, or I am going to break you," she said, and gave Bill a little bump with her ass, sending him sprawling onto the floor. Thankfully his butt landed on the thick bathroom rug, but it still smarted.

She turned back and realized she had bumped him harder than she thought, and reached down to pull him back up.

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean to do that. I think I might break you without trying!" she said, and pulled him bodily off the ground to land in front of her.

Bill landed, putting his hands to his butt, rubbing it, wincing in pain.

"I think I need to work on my balance as hard as you hit with that thing!" he said, shrugging off the pain.

"I have to say, you are one tough guy!" she said, holding his body with hers. "I've been beating you up pretty badly today, but you're still coming back for more!"

"Yeah, I'm surprising myself. I'm not exactly a physical guy, but I can't get enough of you!" he said, and he felt her hard body against him.

"That's fine, Bill. I think I'm physical enough for both of us!" she said, and she used her strong arms to maneuver Bill into the shower.

He turned on the faucet and the water blasted out of the stall, heating to comfortable in seconds.

"You have a great place!" she said. "My shower takes forever to warm up."

"Dad is pretty handy, so he does all this stuff around here. He put a water heater on the shower after my sister kept running the basement heater out of water. This is one of those ones that heats right on the spot. The awesome thing is it never runs out of hot water... maybe some weekend when my folks are gone you can come over and we'll just spend the whole day in here..." he said, his mind racing at the thought.

"Oh, that sounds like a date.... The things I'll do to you in here..." she said, and Bill could feel his pulse quicken at her words.

Stephanie pushed Bill into the wall where the water was blasting them both, and slid her big thigh in between his legs, pushing them apart with ease. Then she just lifted up her leg, and Bill's body slid up the wall, stopping when her big thigh was parallel with the ground. He perched high atop her thigh, and both of his hands went down to it. He moaned at the feel of her awesome leg. They were absolutely tireless, and she smiled up at him, barely registering that she had lifted his entire body weight so effortlessly with just her leg and abs.

"Goddess, you can do that to me for the rest of my life!" he sighed, and Stephanie chuckled at his unabashed lust.

"You're so light, I could probably toss you up to the ceiling with this big leg," she said and bounced him up and down a couple of times to emphasize how light he was to her. "I know if I put you on my ankle and flexed up with my quads I could probably throw you right up through the ceiling! Hehe... maybe we'll have to try that... I'll have to see how high I can throw your body by pressing up with my thigh... they are so strong, Bill... you have no idea! I haven't used a tenth of my leg power on you..."

"I don't know if my body would make it much farther than that... I think you'd snap me in half like a twig. Maybe you can give me some time to toughen up before you turn up the power on these monsters." He said, rubbing her big thigh, his hands unable to even come halfway around them.

"Tell me how much you like sitting up on my big strong thigh, Bill. I want to hear it," she said, and his hands pushed down hard on her big thigh, trying to squeeze it between his hands.

"Yeah, keep doing that. Do you think you can even dent my big legs? I'll bet you could push as hard as you can, and you wouldn't do a thing."

"I love sitting on your incredible leg so much... and there's no way I can do anything to them. I've been pushing with my hands against your muscles, and I can't feel your leg give at all! My whole body isn't as strong as your one leg!" he said, continually in a state of awe at the power in her legs.

"I don't think you're even close," she said, and bounced his body a little more.

He was just amazed at her power over him. All she had to do was tease him with her strength and her became erect all over again. Despite already coming in her twice so recently, his penis started inched up her leg as it lengthened. Stephanie noticed and reached her hand up to feel it as it did.

"Oh, that's so awesome. I've never felt it while it got hard... what else can I do to help your friend along?" she asked, looking up at him with a naughty smile.

She ran her arms up his chest as he sat on her leg, the hot water blasting them both. She caressed his body, and he continued to respond. Her arms snaked their way to his face, and she ran her hands over his cheeks, then slid them down to his neck, and suddenly tightened on it, lifting him up off her big thigh.

Bill was surprised at this new game, but excited as her strong arms picked him up by his neck. His hands went to her wrists to pull against her, but her arms proved quite a bit stronger than his, and he couldn't pull her off.

She wasn't squeezing his neck to the point where he couldn't breathe, but it wasn't comfortable, and he went from pulling on her arms to lifting his neck to keep from putting too much strain on it.

Stephanie slid his body up the side of the shower until she was able to lock her arms in place, and Bill's erect member was just within reach. She dipped her head down slightly and took him into her mouth.

"Oh.... Steph...." He moaned as her lips slid over him... three times in an hour!

'I think she's trying to kill me!' he thought as her strong arms held him high.

She was working him quickly in her mouth, since she wasn't sure how long her arms would hold out, and Bill quickly rose to the edge of climax, his hands still pulling to keep his neck from being strained in her hands.

She let Bill slip out of her mouth, and said looked up at him, struggling in her grasp. She was so wet in her dominance now that her juices were running down her leg, mingling with the hot water blasting both of their bodies.

"You're about ready to go again! You are mine, baby... I love getting you off like this... now for the finale!" she said, and sucked Bill back into her mouth.

She went down on him a few more minutes, and when she felt he was going to come, tightened her hands on his neck hard as he exhaled, asphyxiating him at the point of climax.

Bill's eyes bulged as her felt her hands constrict on him, and he fought against her, kicking his legs out, but they bounced harmlessly off her strong abs and thighs, hurting Bill's toes in his panicked struggle.

He flailed his body and pulled at her, fighting for breath, but she was immovable, her strength so much more than his poor arms could handle, the excitement of overwhelming him added to her already huge strength advantage over him.

He came harder than he ever had before, his body rocking as he felt her hands let up on his neck. He gasped and coughed as his lungs drew in a big breath of air, and he felt his head get light as it rushed to fill his lungs.

"I know I was a little rough on you baby," she said as he hung limply in her arms, "but I'll bet that was the best orgasm you had tonight, wasn't it? You love being held up by these strong arms. It might have scared you, but I would never hurt you, I promise."

Bill was so exhausted from her effortless domination over him, and the futile struggle against her greater strength, he didn't even try to hold himself up anymore, and she felt his arms go slack, and his neck start to take the majority of his weight. She dropped him down quickly, resting him again on her big thigh, and he slumped against her.

For a second she thought she really hurt him, but it appeared to only be his ego as she heard him softly crying against her shoulder. Her fun at his expense disappeared as she realized how badly she scared him, and she put her arms around him, feeling him stiffen against her touch.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. Did I scare you too badly?" she cooed in his ear. "C'mon, Bill. I wasn't that rough was I? I'm really sorry. Listen, if you want, you can spank me for being so bad. I won't try to stop you."

He was still stiff in her arms, but his utter defeat at her hands left her worried this would be her last visit to his place, and she definitely didn't want that.

Her last words didn't even register to him. The whole time his mind was just reeling from the conflicting emotions boiling inside. He was now terrified of Stephanie. She had overpowered him with ease, which he expected, but she had gone way past his comfort threshold with her choking the life out of him during her blowjob. He now fully realized how easy it would be for her to kill him, whether he resisted or not. But at the same time he was so turned on by her incredible strength and how easily she held him far over her head, even though she was smaller in stature. She was so strong! It was like a drug for him to feel her strength. Even now, as he hung limply off her strong leg, he couldn't feel her mighty limb sag or tremble with fatigue. It was like she was some sort of super-powerful machine.

He finally came back into focus and realized that she had stopped talking and was just looking up at him, her face stricken. He could see the tears at the point of release in her bright eyes, and he realized that she was as scared as he was, but for different reasons.

She realized he was back with her again, and started to lower his body, afraid of the words that looked ready to come out of his mouth. She was having so much fun she didn't realize how hard she was being on him until she saw the look on his face, and was afraid that the words that had come out of other boys' mouths was going to come out of his... 'muscle-bound freak'... 'man with tits'... 'roid-head'... she'd heard them all and more. She was terrified that his lips were forming some just like that, and almost cringed when he spoke.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"You have to be more gentle the next time you do that, beautiful. You scared the hell out of me," he finally said, and her eyes went wide. "We both know you're so much stronger than me, and it really turns me on like crazy... we both know that. But you don't have to prove it by killing me. Maybe we should have some way of letting each other know we've crossed some sort of boundary. And you can keep me right where you have me. This is the most incredible seat on the planet as far as I'm concerned."

Her leg stopped in mid-drop, and lifted back up, actually pushing even higher to about forty five degrees, so Bill's body slid into her solid torso, and he bent over and took her face in his hands, placing a passionate kiss on her.

She was still stunned to not have heard the words she was so ready for, and was steeling herself for the rejection she had too often felt, but this new revelation struck her like a bolt from the blue. Did she finally find a man who wasn't afraid of her being so much stronger? She was almost afraid to let herself think it was true, for fear of letting down her defenses and getting hurt again.

She was praying it was true, and wanted to believe so badly. Since she didn't know Bill so well, she figured she would push it as far as it could go and she wouldn't feel a real loss if he ran screaming, but now she realized that he was the first guy who didn't flee when she first showed off, and was so worried that she had pushed it too far when she should have taken it slowly.

Their lips parted, and he smiled down at her.

"Bill... I'm so sorry... I didn't-" she said, and he put his finger over her mouth to cut her off.

"I know. You've said it several times to me. I like you being stronger, and I know you like how much stronger you are. It's okay. There are plenty of couples who have that, just the other way around. But just because you are doesn't mean you have to hurt me to demonstrate it. We both like it so much, but you can be stronger and not violent, right? I don't think this will work if you hurt me all the time." Bill said, and she nodded like a chastened schoolgirl, looking down at his chest.

"Hey, I'm not trying to be mean you. I'm so crazy about you, I'd probably come crawling back if you really did hurt me, but I don't think we need to got there. Couples do this all the time with the man being stronger, so we can do it too. I just think we can do it on both of our terms. Believe me, there isn't much I wouldn't let you do, so you don't need to worry about that." Bill pushed hard, lifting her head up to look at him again. Jesus, even her neck muscles were so strong he probably couldn't have moved her head if she hadn't let him!

He could see her eyes were trembling, and he felt bad he was doing this to her, but at the same time, he didn't want her breaking his arm to show him she could...

"I'm sorry, too... maybe we both just need to slow down a bit, okay?" he said, and she nodded, suddenly seeming more like a little girl than the powerhouse she was walking into his place. He was still perched high atop her massive thigh though, and again, she seemed not to notice his weight as he sat there, squeezed between her big thigh and her rock-hard abs, her full-chest pressing into his stomach.

"I got carried away. I promise I'll be more gentle, Bill. I'm really sorry." She looked up at him, and she seemed to be calming down, now that he seemed to establish some sort of boundaries. She lowered her leg to where it was parallel with the ground again, but then stopped.

"You really do like all of this, though... right, Bill? How easy I can pick you up and stuff? You weren't just saying all this before. I can tell, but are you sure none of it is freaking you out?"

He put his hand down on her huge thigh, feeling its incredibly solid musculature, and looked into her eyes.

"Stephanie, I have never been so turned on in my entire life by a woman. I knew you were really strong, but I was just blown away at how much stronger you are, and I still am. I still can't believe I can sit on your leg all this time and still not feel you wearing out. I can't believe you can pick my whole body up with your arms and lift me over your head... it's all so unreal to me. I know it's possible for a person to be this strong, but your body is so sexy and curvy, and I just didn't expect it from you, even though you told me you were a gymnast."

She smiled up at him now, consoled by his words.

"Yeah, my legs have always been so strong, but I work them hard all the time. You could jump on my leg right now, and I'd still be able to hold you up. They are just really strong, Bill. I told myself a long time ago, when the first boy picked on how strong I was that I just had to find the right guy. Not every guy would be so mean, but I was really starting to give up hope. You are the first guy I've ever met who didn't start acting weird when he saw how strong I was. Most guys get embarrassed and then they make excuses to leave, or say something rude to make themselves feel better about being weaker, but you didn't do any of that at all, and I think I finally found the one guy who can handle it. I don't want to let you get away by doing something stupid. I'm really so sorry, Bill."

She hugged him and held her head to his chest, and he put his arms around her.

"You definitely caught me by surprise when you grabbed me by the neck, but I realize you are so much stronger than me, you could have hurt me badly any time you wanted if you had wanted to. I know you got carried away, and it's okay. I just think we're both getting to know each other, that's all. We'll figure it out, right?" he said, holding her tightly.

"Right!" she said, and took her leg away, holding Bill up in her arms. "I won't push you around, Bill, I promise. I want to keep you for as long as I can."

"That is music to my ears, beautiful," he said, and she lowered him to the ground, the shower blasting them, almost forgotten, even though they had to almost yell over its sound.

"Oh, hell!" Bill said, suddenly: "My parent's are going to be home any minute!"

They quickly rushed out of the shower and into Bill's room, trailing water behind them as they raced. They quickly assembled their clothing and Bill was putting his shoes on when he heard the car in the driveway.

"Shit, there they are! What the hell are we going to do?" he said, and he looked over to see Stephanie opening his window and slip out onto the small roof that overhung the wide porch that ran the width of the front of their house.

"Meet up with me outside, and make some excuse to take your bike for a ride, and I'll catch up with you," she said to him in a hushed voice.

Bill pushed the window closed and he saw Stephanie make a huge leap and catch a big branch on a tree nearly ten feet away!

'Wow...' he thought, and just stared for a second as her body flew through the air and easily grabbed the branch like she was mounting an uneven bar.

He shook the wonder out of his head and turned, almost falling on his ass from the water in the hall.

He quickly raced back into his room, grabbed his towel, hid Stephanie's in his closet, and mopped up the water leading from the bathroom. He opened the bathroom and the blast of heat and humid air hit him as it rolled out of the doorway. He left the door open and opened the small window on the far side of the room. He turned on the ceiling fan they had neglected to do when they took their steamy shower and wiped his towel over the vanity mirror that was practically dripping with moisture.

'I think we were a bit distracted!' he thought

"Bill, are you here?" his father called up to him?

"Yeah, just cleaning up the bathroom. I forgot to turn on the fan, and it's pretty wet in here," he said, wringing the now-wet towel in the sink.

"Oh, hell, son. You're not wrecking my newly-renovated bathroom are you? Not after all the time I spent in there?" he heard his father yell up the stairs, obviously irritated.

"No, it's fine. I'm just drying the room out. I think I spent too much time in the shower," he said, and tossed the soggy towel on the top of the clothes hamper, the towel making a wet smack as it landed.

"You're going to make me regret putting in that heater, you and your sister both. She spent a half hour in there the other day. My electric bill is coming out of your allowances!" he yelled back upstairs.

"Okay, dad," Bill said, totally distracted by Stephanie's panties lying in the middle of the floor in his room!

'Oh shit!' he yelled and ran into his room as his mother hit the top step.

"What are you doing, Billy?" she said, as he dashed into his room and scooped up the panties, stuffing into his jeans pocket. Then he spotted her red leather jacket, and picked it up.

He was holding it in his hands when his mother appeared in the doorway.

"When did you get that?" she asked, and his mind totally blanked.

He struggled for something to say, when the doorbell rang.

He heard some voiced downstairs, and his mother's brows furrowed in surprise at a visitor at 8:30 on a Friday night.

"I wonder who that could be?" she said, and walked down the hall, the jacket forgotten... for now.

Bill gulped, and set Stephanie's jacket on the bed, following his mother.

"Bill, your friend is here," his dad called up the stairs, and Bill saw Stephanie's sneakers from his vantage at the top of the stairs, standing near his dad. He began to wonder what she was doing.

He got about halfway down the stairs when she called up to him.

"Oh, hey, Bill. I was wondering if you could come out with me tonight? Maybe we can go get a drink or something?" she said up the stairs, and his parents looked at each of them in turn, surprised.

"You never mentioned me?" she said, mock disappointment in her voice, and he picked up on her game.

"Er, I was going to, Steph, but... mom, dad, this is Stephanie, and we've been going out for a little while," he said, and their surprise increased.

"Bill, really?" they said to him, and then surprised him by turning to her with big smiles.

"We're so glad to meet you!" they said, almost in unison, his father extending his hand to her almost giddy. His mother, too, had a huge smile on her face.

'WTF?' he thought.

"Bill, you never told me you were dating such a lovely girl," his mother said, and she almost seemed relieved as she took Stephanie's hand. "Are you from town, here, honey?"

"Yeah, I live over on Locust and 18th Street," she said, and her parents seemed surprised.

"Wow, how did you get all the way over here?" her mother asked.

"I, um, was at a friend's place, and we were all going to meet at Pete's, and I thought I'd come over and ask if Bill wanted to come along, since we didn't make plans or anything," she said, surprisingly quick on her feet.

Bill was breathing a sigh of relief. He was wondering what the hell he was going to say about her. He didn't tell his parents he had a date tonight, as excited as he was. He was just in a huge hurry all day, his mind in a spin from his whirlwind few days. He went from Stephanie barley knowing who he was to talking on the phone to going out, and the short timeframe was still making his head spin... not to mention the epic sex-fest and realization of her almost superhuman strength that still had his mind spinning. He felt like he was thrown into a spinning chaos and willed himself to stop thinking about it, lest he be knocked off his feet by the suddenness of events.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I never said anything to you guys... it just all took us by surprise." He said, starting to get his feet under him. "Steph, I, uh, got you something."

She looked up at him, surprised.

"Wow, really?" she said, and when he parents weren't looking, cocked a curious eye at him.

"Yeah... um, let me go get it," he said, and ran upstairs, realizing his hair was still wet.

"Wow, honey, your hair is all wet," he heard his mother say as he crested the stairs and ran to his room.

This whole subterfuge thing was tougher than it seemed. He was surprised at how little thought he put into this whole day, and was worried he was going to get busted for their tryst.

He walked into his room and grabbed her jacket and took it back downstairs.

"Do you like it?" he asked her, and she got a sly smile on her face.

"It's beautiful, Bill!" she exclaimed, acting shocked. "I love it so much. I saw that same jacket at the mall and really wanted it!"

He got downstairs, and she gave him a big hug for show, not putting any strength into it.

"Yeah... I, um, knew you had talked about going on a ride with me, and I didn't think you had one," he said.

She quickly put it on, and zipped it up.

"Would you like to go?" she said, and he was almost running out the door.

"It's okay, right?" he yelled back to his parents. "It is Friday..."

"Yeah, it's okay, just don't stay out too late," his father yelled back at him, a perplexed look on his face. "Nice to meet you... er, Stephanie."

"Nice to meet you, too," she yelled back, jumping on the back of his motorcycle right after Bill.

They threw on their helmets and Bill was starting to kick his bike to life, when his father called out.

"You be careful riding her, Bill. You don't take a lot of passengers. Remember your braking distance is longer now, and you can't turn as tight if she doesn't lean with you-"

"Yeah, dad, I know. We'll be okay... I'll go slow," he said, and his Shadow roared to life as he kicked the kickstart.

He walked his bike backward, Stephanie keeping her legs down as well, her toes just barely touching the ground.

He got them into the street and took off, her legs tightening up on his already sore ribs.

He reached back and tapped her knee and she let up on him.

"Sorry," she yelled up to him, and they were safely away from the awkwardness of his house.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Holy shit that was close," he yelled back to her, and she was laughing into the wind, her arms raised up over her head like she had won a race.

"Woohoo!" she yelled and stood up on the passenger pegs of his bike, raising her body up behind him.

She hopped back down onto the rear seat, and he marveled that it didn't hurt her butt. Then he realized the butt in question and realized she more likely would dent his seat than it hurt her rock-solid ass.

He felt her arms curl around him, and she pressed her body into him, being gentle with her legs, and he headed toward her place.

He stopped about halfway to her house, and pulled over, cutting the engine.

They jumped off his bike, and Stephanie whisked Bill up into her strong arms in a hug that picked his feet up off the ground. She twirled him around and set him down.

"Was I good or what?" she said.

"You were so good," he said, and kissed her hard, breaking off quickly. "We made such a mess upstairs because we were in such a hurry, and I was cleaning up like crazy, and then I walked in my room and saw these!"

He pulled her panties out of his pocket and handed them to her.

She laughed, and shook her head.

"I thought I felt a breeze down there... I was in such a hurry. I about jumped out your window with no shirt on!" she said, laughing harder.

"You were awesome! I got the panties in my pocket, but I was holding your jacket when my mom walked in and asked me where I got it. I thought I was dead meat! You really saved my butt." He said, and hugged her again.

"Glad to do it, but we really need to keep better track of time. I have to go home and get ready for my meet tomorrow. My parents will be shocked that I'm out on a night before it, my mom especially. I'm sure I'll hear all about it.

She took the panties and tucked them back into Bill's pocket.

"These are for you to, though... to remember me by tonight." She said, a naughty gleam in her eye.

"I don't need those to remember you," he said, and pulled her in to kiss, only she didn't yield, and he felt himself pulled into her.

Her arms went around them, and he felt her incredible strength against his body.

"Then maybe I'll give you something else," she said, and slowly arched back, easing his feet off the ground, holding him effortlessly, kissing him on her terms.

"I'll take it," he said as their lips parted, his feet still dangling.

She set him down and they got back on his bike, and he took her to her place, a more modest home than his. They pulled in the driveway, and her mother was out the door as soon as they got there.

"Stephanie it's late for a night before a meet," she said, glancing Bill's way.

"Mom, it's only 9 o'clock. It's not like I'm out until midnight or something. Have I ever done anything like that?" she said, looking slightly annoyed.

"No, and you WON'T either. Do you want to ruin your chance at a scholarship?" she said.

Stephanie shot her a cold glance.

"Bill, thanks. I had such a wonderful night!" she said, and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

He was a bit freaked out by the exchange of the women, and was pretty sure he wasn't exactly welcome.

"Okay... um, have a good night. Good luck with your meet tomorrow." He said, and turned to go.

He got down to his bike, and Stephanie came running after him.

"Yeah, she's pissed, but I don't think it's about you," she said, pulling him into a hug. "If you want to come cheer me on tomorrow, we are going to be at Mt. Holly High School in Bellville. You've been there before, right?"

He nodded.

"My uncle lives in Bellville, but I'm not sure where the high school is. I'll look it up on the 'net. What time?" he asked.

"I'll be there pretty early, but competition doesn't start until 10." She said. "Thanks for a really awesome night, and I am sorry that I hurt you, Bill."

She looked like she might start tearing up, so he gave her a good squeeze and looked in her eyes.

"I had the most wonderful time ever, tonight, so don't get upset by that!" he said, and she brightened with his words. "Just warn me the next time, and I'm sure I'll love it even more!"

"You got it, sexy," she said, and her mother called out to her from the porch.

She sighed, and pulled back.

"I hope you come tomorrow," she said.

"You couldn't keep me away. I want to see what else that body can do!" he said, and started up his bike to firm his resolve.

He was desperate to stay with her, but knew it couldn't happen, so he steeled himself, and put his helmet on, looking back at her.

Stephanie stood halfway to he house, and she waved a sad wave as he pulled out, and he had to wrench his gaze from hers to get up the will to leave her. He pulled away from the curb and blew his little motorcycle horn, looking back at her in the sideview mirror as her form diminished.

***********

Bill walked back into Pete's, and realized John was still there, with a couple of his other friends. He walked over to their table, and John jumped up, all expectant, a big smile on his face.

"Dude, you gotta spill it! You guys were all over each other when you came in here!" he said, and Bill shrugged, sly smile on his face. His other friends, not as close as John, were smiling as well.

"I'm not saying a damn thing... except thanks for the greatest fucking night of my life!" he said, and hit John on the shoulder. The guys at the table laughed, and he pulled John away, walking toward the door.

"I had to do something, man. If I heard you moaning about her one more time, I was going to throw up," he said. "So you HAVE to give me the scoop! You OWE me!" John, said, indignant.

"Come on, and I'll fill you in," he said, taking him outside.

They walked over to John's Camaro and Bill hopped into the passenger side.

"She is fucking INCREDIBLE!" Bill yelled when John got in. "I am still pinching myelf!"

"What? Did you guys get it on?" John asked, stunned. "On the first fucking date?"

"Oh, and then some. You cannot tell anyone!" he said. "She will kill me for even saying anything to you, and believe me, she can do it. She could probably take us both on together with one arm behind her back!"

"I heard she was really strong," John said. "Craig saw her lifting at school and she was doing bench with weights like one of the football players, he said... she had a ton on! Are you sure you can handle her? She's like a super-jock, isn't she?"

"You have no idea," Bill said, "but I am so loving it. I knew she was strong softball jock, but I didn't realize she's a gymnast, too! They are always really strong, and I'll bet she's stronger than most of them! I'm just pinching myself."

"But I'm serious, man," Bill said, suddenly deadly serious. "She is so strong, and if some sort of rumor spreads, I'll not only lose the most incredible girl ever, but she'll kick both of our asses! She's so freaking strong we'd be torn apart and she wouldn't break a sweat! So please don't fuck this up for me. I'm freaking crazy about her!"

"Dude, I got your back. I wouldn't have dropped a note on her if I wasn't looking out for you, bro." he said, and they clasped hands. "You have to tell me something at least... just one thing. You said she's freaky strong... how strong?"

"Alright, but this is it, 'cause I really don't want to wreck my chance, that I never thought I'd get, no less. Her one leg is stronger than three of me, I'll bet. She told me she was leg pressing the entire fucking STACK on the press at school. I didn't even know that was possible except by those World's Strongest dudes who pull trucks with their teeth and shit. She said she can press that entire stack for reps, and that it's a THOUSAND POUNDS! Seriously man, she can do it!"

"What's reps?" John said. "And how the hell could she press a thousand pounds? You're full of shit!"

John was Bill's friend and bass guitar player, and a more unfit guy Bill never had met. Where Bill was thin and wiry, John was taller than Bill and a kind of heavy, but he pulled it off with the whole rocker thing, with his baggy clothes and long brown hair always falling down over his eyes.

He and Bill had been jamming together since they got their first guitars, and they had goofed around with garage bands but never found any other guys on their wavelength musically.

"I'm not going to say anything else. She seriously can do it. I'd be willing to be my Telecaster!" he said, and John's eyes widened. He wouldn't have said anything about his sweet-ass Vintage 62 Screaming blue custom six-string if he wasn't totally serious. He loved that guitar almost more than life itself.

"Get the fuck out of here!" he said. "You wouldn't diss your baby, so you must be telling the truth! How the hell can a girl lift a 1000 freaking pounds?"

John was shocked. He knew Stephanie was a jock, and he was never really into any of that, so he never understood was Bill saw in her. He thought the whole jock mentality was warped, with their holier-than-thou attitude and their testosterone-fueled arrogance. And now his best friend was hooked up with one... a super-powered arrogant jock chick!

'What the fuck?' He was thinking. 'I think I may have screwed up.'

"You're going to freak out, John, but I'd give up my guitar AND my bike for her!" Bill said, and the look in his eye told John he was serious.

'Damn! I really DID fuck up getting them together,' he thought.

Bill didn't notice at all; he was so enraptured with Stephanie he could see John's troubled look.

"She is so totally awesome, man! I am going to go to her gym meet tomorrow. She invited me over to Bellville to watch her compete. I can't wait!"

"Wow, really dude? I didn't think you were into any of that sports shit. I mean, you were dragging us to the softball stuff for a chick, and I can dig that, but you're going to go be a groupie or something?" John said, surprised. It was getting worse by the minute.

"Yeah, why not? Maybe she can be a rock groupie, and I'll be a jock groupie!" he said, laughing at his own joke. John didn't join in, but he barely noticed.

"Hey, I'm going to hit the road. But I had to stop in and thank you like ten million times for hooking us up. It's like the greatest present in the world! I definitely owe you, and I'm going to get my dad to get that sweet-ass Ibanez fretless five string, and it's as good as yours, man!" Bill, said, and got out of the car.

John sat there, thunderstruck. He just realized Bill said he would gladly throw away his incredible Telecaster for a GIRL, and though back to when he got the awesome Fender. Bill had said his personal hero, David Gilmour, had used the exact same model when he played on the Delicate Sound of Thunder Tour. Bill had it on DVD, and kept stopping the video on one part where Dave was really banging out some killer licks. He had wanted the thing for years, finally getting the $1800 guitar on his 16th birthday. He didn't leave his room for three days after that, only to use the bathroom, and the whole house shook with his renditions of Comfortably Numb and Have a Cigar. He even played some of the poorly received solo stuff.

Now he was willing to toss it away! Damn, he had it bad!

He didn't say he would give up his classical guitar, though, so maybe all was not lost. If he had said that, John might have thought he had lost his mind altogether. His handmade Vincente Carillo cost more than his motorcycle, and it was kept in a display case in his bedroom that he locked.

John scratched his head. If he really was going to get that bad-ass SR755 and more or less give it to him, he could live with all this jock stuff, he guessed. He worried about losing his best friend, though.

*************

Saturday morning came nowhere near soon enough for Bill, and he was up with the sun, getting dressed and clothed for his little road trip over to Belleville. His parents ended up giving him some grief about not telling them about Stephanie, and about the mess in the bathroom, and about the leather jacket he supposedly bought her, but he got off more of less unscathed, and considered himself lucky since they went at each other like crazy yesterday and more or less got away with their little love fest.

Then they totally shocked him by saying they were so glad he had a girlfriend. They sheepishly told him they thought he was gay, since he never brought any girls home before yesterday and never seemed to show any interest in women before Stephanie.

He really did want to gush about Stephanie to his folks, but he realized that every time he formed a sentence raving about her in his head, he ended up editing it because he didn't think they would understand.

'Yeah, mom, she's so strong that she held me over her body just using her one leg... and when we were in the shower, she picked me up by my neck and gave me a blow job while choking me half to death, and I couldn't stop her,' both popped into his brain and he almost laughed out loud at the thought of sharing that. He realized Stephanie's power might end up being something only he would appreciate in his home.

He didn't escape totally unscathed, though. His parents grilled him about Stephanie, where she was from, and he was able to share that with them, along with how accomplished an athlete she was. They seemed mollified by that, but were surprised that he was dating an athletic girl, since he never showed any interest in anything but music and his motorcycle.

After a bit of awkwardness about the whole thing, and his dad's uncomfortable attempt to compliment him on how pretty and shapely she was, he figured he had enough, and geared up, an hour early, for his trip to see Stephanie compete.

The day was overcast, and he fully expected to be rained on while riding to the high school there to see her gymnastics meet, but his luck held and the ride was chilly but dry.

He stopped off at a local diner and got a quick breakfast, having rushed out of the house to avoid more awkwardness, then found the school after a little hunting.

Bill parked his motorcycle in the lot and realized he was 45 minutes early for the event.

'Now what the hell do I do Sit on my bike in the parking lot?' he thought, and went to the auditorium doors, which were still locked.

There were cars in the lot, and he thought he recognized one of the cars as the one that was in front of Stephanie's place, but he couldn't be sure. He decided to take a quick spin around town until it got closer to the time for the event.

As he was pulling out of the parking lot, he saw Stephanie walking down the hallway inside the school through the big glass windows, and waved, but she didn't notice.

He stopped, watching her shapely figure walk, her shoulders thrown back, totally confident, and he thought he noticed a little extra bounce in her step. He mentally patted himself on the back and pulled out of the lot.

Just then, Stephanie spotted his motorcycle as it rode off, and wondered why he would leave. She walked over to the doors, but by the time she got there, he had already reached the end of the lot, and turned out of sight.

Her mind started working overtime.

'Maybe he was freaked out from last night, and once he saw me, he couldn't deal with it,' she thought, and other scenarios from her past started playing out in her head.

"Hey, what is wrong with you?" her mother called out to her from down the hall.

Stephanie looked up from her thought, and realized her head was not in the game today. She tried brushing thoughts of Bill out of it, but didn't succeed.

She knew she was in for a long day of competition if she didn't get her head together, and went back to the locker room to focus.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill pulled back into the lot, and now noticed there was an open door and a sign over the push bar that had an arrow and Gym Meet written in Sharpie.

He pulled off his helmet and walked in, and the parents who had come to see their kids turned to look at the arrival.

He was surprised to see so few people in attendance. Of course, he wouldn't have known the event was going on either unless Stephanie hadn't told him, so he guessed these things don't get much press.

There wasn't much in the way of school colors flying from the parents so he randomly picked a seat in the bleachers, midway up the stands. He figured he would get a good view of all the assembled gymnastic equipment from there.

Finally ten o'clock rolled around and the girls came out of their respective locker rooms, and he realized he was on the wrong side of the auditorium.

'Oh, shit,' he thought, and made his way down to make his way to the other bleachers as discretely as he could, which was not at all.

Stephanie noticed him skulking around the floor and got mixed signals. He was back, but he looked like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and made his way up to sit apart from the other parents of girls on her team. She wasn't quite sure what it meant, but he was there, so her mood lightened from the apprehension she felt since she saw him leave.

Her resolve hardened into something similar to her attitude before yesterday's date.

'I'll show him exactly what he's in for if he dates me, and if he runs screaming, then the hell with him,' she thought, and focused on blowing him, and everyone else, away with her abilities.

Besides her, there were a few talented gymnasts, but nobody even came close to her strength and skill, including the men who performed. She was far and away superior to every other gymnast competing that day. Her jumps were much higher, her routines flawless, and she was able to get more power off her maneuvers than any of the other competitor by a wide margin. He kept hearing parent's hushed whispers around her when she nailed maneuvers the other girls wouldn't even attempt. One of her jumps sent her sailing a foot higher than the next closest girl, spinning in a rondo to a series of twists and flips, ending in a double back flip to land perfectly, and he actually heard gasps from some of the other audience members. She was definitely hitting it hard, and she was vastly outshining any other athlete on the floor.

He could see her mother beaming with pride, an arrogant look on her face. But there was something else in her face, an upset look, that showed up on her face every so often when Bill looked toward her. The other parents were mostly watching in stunned silence, and the other athletes were simply demoralized by her seemingly effortless performance.

Mostly, though, Bill stared in love struck awe at Stephanie as her grace and power manifested itself on the equipment and mats with a vengeance. Before any of her routines, she shot a glance up to him in the stands. At one point he waved and smiled, but she had such a look of fierce concentration, he was afraid to show too much of a display for fear of throwing her off her game. She almost looked angry, but he attributed it to her focus and the level of her talent.

All of her routines were performed to perfection, and she was scored flawlessly across the judges' panel. The usually stoic judges seemed as awestruck as the rest of the people there.

The outcome of the event, as well as people's reactions, looked unusual to him. He knew so little about gymnastics that he finally sidled over to one of the people near him and asked what was going on.

"That girl is hitting routines on floor that Olympians have trouble performing, and she is so flawless in her execution," was the hushed response from an older lady. "I've seen her perform before, but it's like she's a different person. I have never seen anyone hit jumps that high before, even at Nationals. She is some sort of phenomenon. I can't believe she's not Elite instead of Level eight in travel."

Bill had no idea what any of that was, but he could see how completely she dominated the event that day. She hit the vault and sprung so high he heard an audible gasp from the entire crowd.

She simply blew everyone else away, and the entire event was centered on her next amazing performance. At the end, there was a hushed buzz, and most of the parents he saw in the stands were stunned in watching her performances.

She was given the all-around medal, and took the podium with such a blank look that the presenters were taken aback. Bill was wondering what was going on. The whole situation seemed unusual, and Stephanie's behavior wasn't quite what he expected.

After the event, he began to make his way down to the floor to see if he could talk to Stephanie, but when he got close he could see she and her mother having a heated but hushed talk as Stephanie gathered her gear and clothing into her bag. He hesitated at approaching the two, as they were obviously arguing about something.

Stephanie stood up and stormed toward the lockers, with her mother standing and looking after her with a stormy look in her eyes.

'Whoa, I don't think I want any part of THAT,' he thought and turned toward the doorway.

He started walking out, but decided to wait to see if he could catch her before she left. He hung around the entrance a while, but then decided he might walk back to the hallway he saw Stephanie walk down. The last thing he wanted to do was bump into her mother, who didn't seem to care much for him anyway. The apparent issues between mother and daughter firmed his resolve to duck her.

He did travel all this way, and was so eager to see her that he threw caution to the wind. He walked back into the now-empty gym and began walking toward the hallway leading to the locker room, when Stephanie emerged, the same stoic look on her face from before. He began walking toward her when she hopped up to grasp the lower of the uneven bars, clad now in street clothes.

She went through a dizzying display of moves, all showing off her awesome power and grace, and dismounted with an insane series of twists and flips, landing again flawlessly, her chest heaving with the exertion.

"Um, hi," Bill said, and she turned toward him, her expression softening a little.

"I'm surprised you're here," she said, and her voice sounded neutral, less warm than he was expecting.

"I wouldn't miss it," he said, and she cast a dubious look at him.

"I saw you pull out of the parking lot and take off, and I was thinking I finally freaked you out," she said, and turned her back to him, reaching down to shoulder her bag.

"Yeah, I got here way too early, but I didn't want to look like an idiot sitting on my bike for almost an hour, so I went for a ride around town," he said. "I saw you in the hallway, but you looked so focused, I didn't want to disturb your concentration."

She seemed to like that answer, and turned to walk toward him, her face visually relaxing.

She got right up to him, and looked him in the eye.

"I was fully expecting you to run screaming today after everything I put you through," she said. "I am still waiting to wake up and realize you're just like every other guy I ever went out with."

She suddenly grabbed Bill and yanked him off his feet, holding him high above her by his armpits.

"Are you sure you really are okay with this?" she growled up at him, and threw him away from her. He sailed a good ten feet and crashed down to the mats.

She was on him before he could recover, and yanked him up off his feet, this time with one arm, tightly grabbing the front of his leather jacket.

She held him again at arm's length high above her, and he hung from her powerful grasp, still stunned from crashing to the mats seconds before. He started coming to his senses, and realized she now held him up with just one arm! His mind swam.

"Get a good look, Bill," she said from below him. "This is who I am. I'm a great athlete, I'm really strong, and I'm proud of what I've made myself into. If you want to run, now is the time. I just don't want you jerking me around, and make me think you like me for who I am, only to make a big joke with your friends, or get cold feet or..."

He felt her arm waver, and she dropped him to his feet. As she turned away, the look on her face told him she was really upset. He was still a bit stunned from her sudden violence, but he was now really turned on, almost against his will, and he had to adjust himself to make walking toward her comfortable.

He put his hands on her shoulders and felt her stiffen. He didn't let go, though, and began pulling her back, using every ounce of strength he had. Her body was still tensed, but he felt she really didn't want to fight him, and he pulled her back into his body, wrapping his arms around her once her back touched his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere. Like I said last night, there are plenty of couples who make this work. You just need to trust me. I am not going to make fun of you, or pull some sort of fucked up prank. You are the only woman I've ever been so crazy about. It's funny, my parents this morning gave me some shit about the house being messed up, but then they told me they were so glad I had a girlfriend because they thought I was gay!"

Stephanie seemed to soften in his arms, and he tightened them around her.

"I guess I can't be pissed for them thinking that, since I never brought any girls home before or talked about girls... I was just never... look, it's like this. From the first time I saw you playing softball, I knew what I wanted. I couldn't bring myself to go for it, and I guess it's just luck my friend made the move for me when I didn't. Every time I think about how close I came to not meeting you, I could kick myself. I never really even knew what I was looking for in a woman until I saw you. I didn't know anything about gymnastics or strong girls or any of that, but since I saw you that day, I looked on the web, and there's a whole bunch of guys out there like me who are turned on by women just like you."

She twisted in his arms and turned to look up into his eyes. Her own eyes were damp with tears, but she had such an iron will, that there weren't any streaks of tears down her face, even though he knew her emotions were running high. She curled her arms under his own, tightening them around his waist. She tucked her head under his chin, holding him close. There wasn't any overwhelming power in her grasp, just the need to be held, which he gladly obliged.

"I know you've had a shitty time of it, but it was like you said: you just had to find the right person. I would be honored to be that person, if it's what you want. After I thanked him about a million times, I told my friend John yesterday that I'd gladly give up guitar and riding motorcycles to be with you, if it came down to it, and I would. And you know, I think I'd pretty much give up anything. You're not going to scare me off or make me run away, unless you really want me to go. If that's the case, I'll understand. Hell, I never really thought I had a shot anyway, and I guess that's why I didn't even try, but now that I know what I stand to lose, I am willing to fight to keep you. Not that I can even overpower your pinky finger, but you know what I mean."

He felt Stephanie take a big shuddering breath as she held onto him, and he could feel her full chest press into his. Her hold on him tightened, not painfully, but he could definitely feel the power lying dormant in her strong arms.

She didn't look up at him, but he could feel her words against his chest.

"Bill, I think I'm trying so hard to wreck this, and I really don't mean to. I'm just so scared you're just like every other guy and you don't realize it yet," she said as she pulled back to look up into his eyes, her own pretty green eyes twinkling with her suppressed tears.

"You seem like the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I want to believe you, I really do, but I think I'm just so messed up. I had a big blow out with my mom because she thinks I was too hard on the competition today. She has this big master plan of springing me on the national competiton scene this year and just landing me a spot on the National Team like a bolt from the blue. She says it will be this gigantic shock to the sport that a high-level athlete can rise up from nowhere, without a national trainer, and blow away all the girls from the elite academies. She's so bitter. I'm sure that's what drove dad away. I really don't want to be her little pawn to get back at the USA Gymnastics Federation for some slight in her youth. I just want to do it because I love it, and if I do well, then that's what should matter, not some weird revenge thing."

Bill didn't know what to say about her mother's behavior, but he was thrilled that she wanted to be with him.

"I'll be here however you need me, Steph, but I don't want to mess up your chance by distracting you or whatever. You're so dedicated, I wouldn't ever want to mess that up. Not to mention the fact that you're an awesome gymnast. There were people in the stands that were shocked at how good you are. This lady sitting next to me said you were hitting moves that the Olympic competitors had trouble with! That's just incredible. You amaze me more every time I'm near you." He said, holding her strong body tightly against her.

She was arousing him something fierce with her hard body, and she could feel it. She looked down to his pants, then back up into his eyes, and he could see a lust in them that blazed as brightly as his own.

"How would you like to give me a ride back to my place? It will seriously piss off my mom, but I really don't want to be around her right now. I know she's standing outside the locker room waiting for me so I ducked out the other way," she said, mischief in her eyes. "If we get back soon enough, I'll be... grateful."

"That's all I needed to hear. Come on!" he said, and pulled her to the doors.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill red-lined his bike back to town, and thanked the powers that be that he didn't see any police. The speeds he was doing would have landed him in jail, but he really needed to be with Stephanie, and the more time they had the better.

They roared into town, quickly making their way to her place. He parked down the street half a block, in case her mother showed up unexpectedly. As it was, they were hoping to have a little time to themselves.

Stephanie carried Bill up the stairs at a run, taking them two at a time, and got to her room. She threw Bill onto the bed from the doorway and stripped off her clothes as fast as she could.

Bill did the same and soon was naked on her bed, turning to face her. She pulled off her pants and shoes, but she still had on the tank top she changed into from after the meet. She walked toward the bed, taking the neck of the shirt in her hands and ripping it easily from her body as she approached, exposing her ripped torso and braless breasts.

She knew it would turn Bill on, and it was such an easy tease, she couldn't help herself. They didn't have a lot of money, though, so she had to take it easy on her clothes. Her mother was the only provider for the household; her dad had run out on them long ago, making her unable to attend any of the expensive gymnastics academies. She couldn't blame him, though. Her mother had made his life miserable, and she was the stronger of the two. She liked to show it as well, but not in a gentle or caring way, and her father had finally tired of the abuse and filed for divorce.

She worried about being that way with Bill. She seemed to have it in her genes, but she didn't want to end up old and bitter like her mom. The warning signs she was showing with her dominance of Bill were screaming in her ears like an alarm, but she ignored them as she stalked him like prey, her strong body approaching the bed. Right now all she wanted was his body, however she could get it. She was so conflicted and emotional at that point that she didn't care if he got off or not.

Stephanie walked to the bed, grabbing Bill's wrists in her hands and yanking him up off the mattress and into her arms. His body flew up off the bed, his feet lifting nearly two feet off the ground. When he landed, she pulled him into a rough kiss, and her arms wrapped around his hips, sliding him up her huge thighs to straddle her waist. She felt the familiar stirrings of arousal at her effortless power over Bill, his weaker body eagerly yielding to her whims.

'God I feel so strong today,' she thought, and crushed his hips to hers as her mouth pushed hard into his, her tongue pushing past his. She held him hard into her, and started sliding his body up hers, pushing his big cock up into her cleavage as his body rose.

She held him high, looking up at him with a burning look in her eyes, thrilled at how light he was in her arms. This grown man, so much weaker than her, and so eager to please her. She could feel his arousal building as she eased his cock in between her tits, pushing her strong arms together with her elbowsto make her breasts press in tightly against it.

She jerked his body up and down quickly and felt him bouncing in her arms. It was past sex for her. Stephanie needed to show him how strong she was, how easily she could do anything to him.

She was very aggressive today, her conflicted emotions and her mother's constant petty dictatorship putting her in a bad mood. She jerked Bill's body up faster and faster, and she felt his cock slamming up against her tits as she kept rapidly lifting and dropping him, feeling her arms start to burn from the effort. She wasn't anywhere near fatigued, and the burn made her feel even stronger.

Bill was torn in his passion. He was awed at her strength, but afraid at her roughness, worried that she was proving something to herself today, and worried that he may end up a casualty of the anger he saw on her face. He knew it wasn't aimed at him, but he was worried it wouldn't matter if she kept up her rough sex.

His teeth were clicking against each other as he bounced in her hands from her strong lifts, and his cock was starting to rub raw against her chest. He spat in his hand and tried to rub his hand against her chest to lubricate it, but she brought one hand up off his ass and caught his wrist in an iron-strong grip, hurting him, and kept on lifting his body with just one arm! He moaned in a combination of arousal at her endless power, and fear at what she planned to do to him.

Stephanie was in a frenzy now, and her one arm holding him up burned like hell, but she was not going to stop, not until she proved she was stronger. She looked into his eyes and she saw the fear, feeding off it to further power her domination. She could see the pain in his eyes, and again the alarm bells went off in the back of her head as she held his wrist in her strong grip, unaware of how much she was hurting him. The sex stopped mattering to her, just the need to show him how strong she was, who was in charge. She let out a yell and pushed his body the rest of the way up with her one powerful arm, lifting him all the way until her arm locked above her, her hand pushing hard into his ass. She still held his wrist as well, and now he was bent awkwardly over, high above her head, the fear and pain written on his face.

'Back off!' her mind screamed at her, and she suddenly came to her senses. She looked up into his eyes, her own eyes going wide in shock at what she was doing, and she lowered Bill's feet to the floor.

"Oh, God," she said and sank to her knees, dropping her hold on Bill's wrist.

He rubbed the sensation back into it, then knelt down to her.

"Are you okay, Steph?" he asked, and she hung her head.

"I'm supposed to be rewarding you, not hurting you," she said, dejected. "Bill... I think I may be too screwed up to have as a girlfriend. Maybe you are better off running like hell."

"I told you I'm not going anywhere," he said, surprising her with his own fire. "If you want to take the easy way out, you can, but you pride yourself on being so strong, so show me how strong you can be and see this through. Otherwise all that muscle isn't good for anything, is it?"

She looked up angrily at Bill, but stopped when she saw the look in his eyes. It wasn't anger or challenge, it was concern. He was baiting her to get her to do what she wanted to him. He was so eager to give in to her that he was willing to risk being hurt.

She lunged at him, picking him up easily and holding him in a tight embrace, feeling the beginnings of something that made all of her mother's petty torments seem insubstantial, and the rejection of boys in school not matter.

She raised her face to Bill's and kissed him, not with anger or aggression this time, but with passion. She felt him respond anew, and held him tightly to her, but not with the intent to hurt him.

She raised him back up to her breasts, his still-erect penis sliding between them again.

"I don't think I deserve you... and I think you're the stronger one here." she said, and walked toward her bed. She set his body on the bed and knelt down in front of him. "Tell me what you want me to do. I want to please you."

"Come and sit with me," he said, and she sat beside him.

"Lay back and relax. That's what I want. I want to see you lying beside me," he said, and she complied, stretching out her marvelous body for him to see.

"Part your legs a little... there, that's good," he said. "Now close your eyes."

She did, and felt him move from the foot of the bed, and then felt him body stretch out on her legs.

"Here's what I want," he said, and she felt his tongue stab into her pussy.

Her body tensed up and her legs lifted off the bed, taking Bill with them. She was tensed from the surprise, but it wasn't an unwelcome one. She relaxed after the initial shock and her big legs lay back down on the bed, and she felt Bill's arms wrap around them as he pushed his face into her crotch, his tongue sliding into her as deeply as he could make it.

He lifted his face up briefly.

"You can pick me up like that if you want. I really like it. But I'm enjoying this even more," he said, and pushed his face back into her pussy, his tongue finding her clit.

He wasn't talented at oral sex, but what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm, and it wasn't long before she felt her body rising to the heights of a soaring orgasm, her body tensing up. Her huge thighs swelled up as her body responded, and Bill felt himself rise as her huge muscles lifted him without a hint of strain.

"Oh... I definitely don't deserve you!" she said, guilty at her treatment of him, this wonderful little guy who is so sweet to her when every other guy in her life wasn't. She made up her mind right then to give Bill the benefit of the doubt, to trust in him, in his sober, honest face, and to hang onto him as hard as she could.

She lifted her legs high until he couldn't hold on any more, then caught his shoulders as he started sliding down, guiding his body gently on top of her own. She wrapped her strong arms around him and rolled him over until they were lying together side by side, and kissed him deeply. She intertwined her legs with his, and they lay wrapped together for a little while, just gazing into each other's eyes.

Stephanie realized she was a lousy judge of character. This was a guy who wasn't going to tear her up for his friend's amusement, or make her feel bad about herself. He certainly wasn't going to insult her body... quite the opposite. Maybe Bill really was the 'right guy'...

Bill left Stephanie's place feeling better than he had in a long time. He left just in time, too. He was halfway down the block when he saw Steph's mother pull into the driveway, and kept a low profile as she stormed into the house. There was a lot of yelling after that, and he grabbed his bike and pushed it down to the end of the block and around the corner before he fired it up. As tough as Stephanie was, he imagined her mother was just as tough, and she seemed mean as hell! He definitely didn't want any of that action!

* * * * * * * *

[Author's commentary:

Bill is starting to enjoy some of my hobbies, and of course, he's much better at them than me, so what the hell. I guess it's called living vicariously through your creations, right?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy a little more of this one. This is one of my favorite passages. Cheers!]


* * * * * * * *

It wasn't a knock-down, drag out fight, but there was plenty of shouting. Stephanie had a nice bruise from her mother slapping her hard across the face, but she didn't retaliate. She knew the ensuing fight was something they couldn't afford financially, and decided discretion was the better part of valor.

She did block the remainder of the shots her mother sent at her, surprising her with the authority she pushed her hand aside. She stood firm, looking her in the eye with a fire that matched her mother's, and there was a realization that dawned that the balance of power may have shifted in the Briggs household.

After that, there was little contact, but a lot of yelling. The most frequent phrase was "ruin your chances", and "waste your life".

"Whatever!" Stephanie yelled back, finally tired of being manipulated.

She ran out of the house, her mind a jumble, her tight tank top straining with her quick movements, pulling taut across her full bust. She rushed down the street in her tank top and a pair of gym shorts, her big legs flaring. She so seldom ventured from the house dressed like this, but today she didn't care about any snide comments. Today she was lost in thought as she left the house and its misery behind to gather her thoughts.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

As I'm posting this, I'm seeing some commentary by the author--or maybe readers--that was included when the story was DL'ed from the site where it was originally found. When I'm finished posting, I'll go back and set the commentary apart in some way so readers here won't have to be side-tracked when they come upon it. ~'K'

* * * * * * * *

Ever since her mother had lost her chance at making the Olympic gymnastics team as a teen, she had held a grudge, making some bad choices in her life, and eventually marrying a man she knew she could push around almost expressly for that purpose. He was also a big, strong man, someone who could give her a good fight, which was what her mother apparently wanted. She remembered waking up at any hour of the night, hearing the yelling, things breaking, and feeling the fear that that fighting would spill over into her room. She spent a lot of nights sleeping under her bed, and it may have been for that reason that she had sculpted her body to the point that it was now.

With all the fighting, though, none of it ever seemed to spill over to Stephanie. Her mother was hard and demanding, enrolling her in local gymnastics academies almost as soon as she could walk, and pushing her to the breaking point for most of her life. Her father was much more fatherly, almost loving, but he had finally realized that with Stephanie came her mother, and when he found a woman who didn't fight, he was gone.

She remembered the last day she saw her father, at about eight years old. He sat her on his lap, and held her so tightly she thought she was going to pop. She remembered her shoulders being wet from his tears, and the last lingering hug before he walked out the front door, loading his last suitcase into his car that was full to bursting with his things.

He had waited until his wife was out on errands, leaving Stephanie's aunt to watch her. They stood in the doorway, watching him drive away, Stephanie not quite realizing at the time that he wasn't coming back, despite all the items. Somehow she always thought she would see him again, but that was nearly ten years ago.

Her bitterness rolled off her like a wave. Why did she have to be left behind with the crazy parent? She sometimes wondered what running away would be like, traveling the country, maybe finding some group of kids like her that she could throw in with. She was a team player, liked other girls' company, and was a valued member of any team she joined, so why not?

She realized she had not really been thinking about where she was walking, but came to her senses when she heard the sound of a guitar, strumming a very Latin-sounding chord. She had walked all the way across town, making her way unconsciously to Bill's house, and as she approached, the sound of sophisticated classical guitar playing increased, until she saw his bedroom window was partially open, and the incredible music was coming from there.

'Wow, he said he played guitar, but..." she thought, walking toward the tree that stood in his front yard. She quickly made her way up the tree, her skills easily allowing her to perch on the branch she had used to make her escape the night before.

She had a perfect look into his room, and he sat, eyes closed, finger picking a very complex piece with a beautiful dark-colored acoustic guitar on his lap. His fingers flew over the fretboard, strumming hand picking strings in such rapid succession she had trouble watching his individual fingers over the strings.

She was entranced as she watched the passion in his face transfer into the music. It was a really busy, intense piece of music, and as he hit the last chord hard in a flourish, she saw his eyes open, and a slow smile spread across his face. He picked up the phone and hit a few numbers, holding the handset to his ear.

"Dude, I NAILED it. Yeah, the picado I have, but the rasgeado is still a bitch. Yeah, I think I need shorter fingernails or something. Listen.."

He set his phone next to the resonator of the guitar and starting flicking his fingers backward over the strings, playing beautiful e-majors, and f-minors, running his fingers over the strings in a little bridge between each chord he flicked.

He picked the phone back up.

"Yeah, that hurts like HELL," he said. "It's because I'm playing with the part of my finger between the nail and the top of my finger... yeah. I know you don't like that 'Spanish shit', but it's really tough to play flamenco. It's easily as hard as classical. Yes, it's a hell of a lot harder than playing the solo in Symphony of Destruction. No, asshole. Metal, as fast as you pick, will NEVER match flamenco for technical... yeah, right. Most of those guys play classical anyway. Yeah? How about Joe Satriani?"

The conversation went on like this for a few minutes, and Stephanie watched, rapt, as Bill would put the phone down next to the guitar and strum a few chords or work his fingers over the frets while his picking hand raced over the strings. She was definitely becoming a groupie. She had no idea someone could play like that. It seemed so easy to him. He would just talk for a second, then play something incredible, then pick the phone back up and talk about tremolo or fingering technique or some other terms she didn't understand. It was fascinating. So much so, she didn't realize that Bill had stopped talking and was just watching something in his room.

She realized with some shock he was looking at the mirror on his wall, which was pointing directly at her. His face in the mirror had a surprised look, and his fingers she noticed were paused in mid-strike on his guitar, his head bent over, holding his phone in the crook of his neck. "John, I'll call you back," he said, and hung up.

Stephanie hopped to her feet, walking across the broad tree limb like a balance beam, and hopped lightly onto the roof above Bill's porch, next to his window. The jump was a long one, but her strong legs made it look effortless, and more surprisingly to him, she landed without a sound.

"You would make one hell of a cat burglar!" he said as she slid the sash of his window up.

She climbed through, and he noticed she had a nice bruise forming on her left cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking in her eyes. He wasn't sure what he saw in there.

"Yeah, I knew my mom would be pissed, but I never had her actually hit me before. I guess I'm not surprised, but I was caught off-guard. She didn't land any of the others."

She said it so matter-of-factly that Bill was caught off-guard himself.

"Why wouldn't you be surprised that she would hit you?" he asked, eyes wide.

"Well, she and my dad used to go at it all the time. She liked to get rough with him, and he was pretty big, so he gave as good as he got. He never really had it in his heart, though, I guess, so she always seemed to get the upper hand."

She seemed lost in reverie, so Bill just sat back, his guitar in his lap. He was worried about it, his prized Vincente Carillo. He really liked this girl, but he didn't want his $5000 guitar trashed in the heat of her passion or anger, whatever was brewing in her.

She looked at him, then to the ground, and the calmness she had as she spoke chilled him.

"He was always so gentle with me, like he was making up for having to defend himself all the time or something," she said with a shrug, no hint of emotion in her face or body language.

"Wow, your mom is pretty messed up, isn't she?" he said, looking at her.

"How do you think I got this way?" she said. "Yeah, she's a pretty angry woman. I tried not to think about how pissed off at the world she was until recently."

She breathed a deep sigh, then shuddered as she let her breath out. Bill wasn't sure if he should go to her or let her talk, which she seemed to want to do. Her mouth hung open slightly as if she was going to say something at any moment, so he sat still, his guitar on his lap.

"I am tired of having her constantly on me to be perfect and practice harder and blah, blah, blah. I think I need a break. I was thinking about running away on my way over here, but I don't know how I would get away with it. I'm so programmed to practice and exercise, and I just don't want to ruin everything like that. I love gymnastics, but on my terms, you know? And I would miss all of my friends, and... it's just so fucked up! I really hate that bitch."

Her emotions were starting to bubble up with what appeared to be the latest in many battles with her mother, and he could see she was on the verge of bursting, so he stood, put his guitar back in its display case against the wall, and turned to her, walking up to her.

Her head still hung, but when he got close enough, she pulled him into her, and let out a torrent of emotion, clutching him tightly in her strong arms. She squeezed him tightly as her control let go, painfully so, but he felt she really needed the release. He kept quiet, gritting his teeth as his ribs ached from the strain she put on him.

The room stood quiet for a long time as she held onto him, soaking the front of his shirt with her tears. She was sobbing, but quiet as a mouse: as if this kind of silent release was trained into her through many repetitions. He put his arms around her, draping them over her shoulders, feeling the hardness of her finely toned body.

"Bill, are you okay?" he heard his father call to him through the door.

"Yeah... I'm just looking at some tab on the Internet," came Bill's hastily concocted reply.

"Oh, okay," his father replied. "You're so quiet for a Saturday."

Stephanie quietly sniffled against his chest, and he thought of the absurdity of the situation.

"I'm sure I'll pipe back up soon, dad," he called back, and Stephanie gave a quiet chuckle in the midst of her tears.

"I have no doubt, Mr. Guitar Hero," his father said, and they could hear his footsteps move away.

Stephanie looked up into Bill's eyes.

"Bill, could you play something for me?" she asked him, her eyes pleading.

"I would love to... I think I have just the thing," he said, and walked with her over to his bed. "Lie down and relax."

He pulled his acoustic back out of its display case and quickly tuned the strings by ear. Then his fingers slid up the frets. He began a soft, haunting melody, fingers quietly picking the strings. Stephanie watched, fascinated, as he poured his heart into her melody. He closed his eyes, his body gently swaying with the ebb and flow of the music. It was sad, but warm and seductive, and she felt herself relaxing as he picked through the phrases of the piece with an amazing technical mastery.

As he strummed the last bar, she sat up and clapped softly.

"Wow! That was amazing... what was it called?"

"Ojos Brujos," he said. "A guy named Gonzalo Roig wrote it in Cuba. I love how close and engaging it is. I thought of you when I first started playing it. My phrasing is all wrong, but I'm teaching it to myself. I'm hoping to go to music school some day and get a real music education, not the $10 a lesson version. I have my applications in at The Peabody and Julliard, but I don't have my hopes high. We'll see... there are plenty of other conservatories, right?"

"Are you kidding?" she said, hopping off the bed. "I have never heard anyone play an instrument like that, much less someone still in school! I think they will be lucky to get you, not the other way around."

She walked behind Bill and placed her hands on his shoulders, rubbing into the muscles there with her strong fingers.

"Play me something else," she said.

"Do you have any requests?"

"How about 'Stairway to Heaven?"

He looked up at her.

"A classic. Electric or acoustic?"

"Oooh, electric, please," she said, and he got up to grab his Telecaster, plugging it into his practice amp.

He sat back down, and she put her hands back on his shoulders.

"Will this distract you?" she said, and he shook his head.

"No, your hands are wonderful right where they are," he said, and tuned up his electric.

"Hang on, let me slide my pedal over by my foot," he said, and leaned forward, putting his overdrive pedal under his right toe. He pressed it and banged out a few chords, fiddling with the dials until he got that crunchy Jimmy Page sound, then turned it off and launched into the opening solo.

Stephanie's hands kneaded lightly into his neck and he sighed as he breezed through the solo until he got to the bridging chords, clicking on his overdrive and banging away.

"It doesn't sound as good when it's not on a 12 string, but I can't switch as easily as Page did with his double neck 6/12." He said up to Stephanie, making his segue into the long solo in the middle of the song.

He played a mild version of the solo, not doing anything extravagant and ending several minutes shorter than Page did in the studio version. As he strummed the closing notes, he heard his father's falsetto doing his best Robert Plant:

"....aaaand she's buying the stairway... to Heaven." He chirped through the door, and Stephanie had to clap her hand over her mouth to stifle her laugh.

"Great singing, dad," Bill moaned at him through the door.

"I know. I missed my calling. Good choice of music, Bill," he heard his dad say through the door as he walked past, roaming through the house on his weekend handyman tasks.

"Yeah, dad, I thought you'd like it," he said back through the door, and he felt Stephanie's hands roaming down his chest.

She bent down to his ear.

"I am SO your groupie!" she said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmmm... do I get groupie benefits?" Bill said to her.

"If you put your guitar down, you'll find out!" she said in his ear.

He leaned forward and put his guitar gently in its stand, and leaned back into Stephanie's body behind the chair.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

She stood back up slowly, sliding her full breasts up the back of Bill's head as she did. Then she put her hands under his arms and picked him right up out of the chair, cradling him in her arms. She walked over to the door and pressed the door lock, and carried him to his bed, laying him gently down on it.

She undid his pants and pulled them off his legs and tossed them aside. Then she pulled down his underwear slowly, sliding them over his knees and off his feet.

She started sliding her perfect body up his legs, planting small kisses on his thighs, working her way up to his erect member. Her hands felt the outside of his thighs, gliding over his skin to rest on his hips. Her hands held onto his hips and her head came to a stop at his manhood, and she raised her eyes up to meet his.

"I know you said were interested in a groupie, but I know what you really want," she said, a sly smile on her lips.

She extended her tongue and slid it up his shaft. He shuddered, his legs tensing from the sensation.

"You want a strong girl, this strong girl, to take control. Don't you?"

"Yes,"

"Say it," she said, kissing the tip of his cock.

"I want you to take me," he said, his hands moving down to curl into her hair.

"Again."

"Take me, Stephanie," he moaned.

She braced her strong legs against his bed and slid him down to the edge. Then she knelt at the foot the bed and her hands gripped his hips strongly.

"Here we go, baby," she said, and her back muscles exploded into relief as she powered Bill's body up off the bed, her arms and back lifting him in an incredible show of strength.

She held his hips on either side, cradling them against her.

"I love showing off how strong I am for you. I love how you make me feel so strong and sexy. Do you want more?" she said, looking up into his eyes.

"Yes." He said, so turned on.

"Yes, what?" she said.

"Yes, Goddess." He said, his hands still in her hair.

"Okay, baby. Up you go!" she said, and slowly raised her arms, lifting Bill high over her head. She stretched her arms all the way up, Bill's body lifting toward the ceiling.

She rocked back onto her feet and slowly raised up, her powerful quads flaring up, their incredible power barely needed, and she lifted them both up effortlessly, Bill raising closer and closer to the ceiling.

He pulled his hands out of her hair and raised them to the ceiling, pressing his palms flat.

Stephanie held Bill by his hips, but she got a new idea when she saw his hands pressed to the ceiling. She started easing her arms down his flanks until she gripped his thighs just above the knee.

"Okay, Bill. I have a little game for you. See how long you can push against the ceiling." She said, and looked up at him, giving him a wink.

"What do you-" he began, and she started lifting his body again with her arms and shoulders, and Bill felt like he was lifting the entire house with his arms. The pressure on his arms was incredible, and he could feel his arms start shaking as Stephanie pushed his body upward, her strength so great that his arms couldn't resist her even though she was lifting his entire body weight upward.

"That's it baby. You're giving me a good workout! Can you hold on a little longer?" she said from below, and her voice was even, not sounding like she was working hard!

"Oh my God, Steph..." he grunted, his arms burning. She was forcing him slowly upward, against his hardest effort, and his arms were giving ground. Her smile grew wider and she poured on even more power, and Bill let out a grunt of effort as his arms bent down farther.

"Come on, baby... is that the best you can do? Then I'll have to give you a handicap," she said up to him, and he looked down, astonished, as she moved his body away from her, holding him out about half her arm's length from her body.

"There, that feels about right," she said, and he could feel her hands tighten on his legs. God, what strength!

She lowered his body back down until his arms were fully stretched over his head.

"Ready for Round Two?"

"Yes please, Goddess," he moaned.

Bill was definitely ready from what she saw. He was ragingly erect from her muscle play. She could see his face, eyes clenched tightly shut, trying to hold back his excitement at her showing off her vastly superior strength.

Stephanie felt her own flood of juices from her excitement. She loved Bill's softer, weaker body, and how much her strength excited him.

She loved her strength, more for what advantage it gave her in her sport than for an appreciation of her own power. But now she was starting to see her gift in a whole new light....

This wonderful man, so compassionate, so devoted... so eager to please. He doesn't run away like all the others, like her dad did. He comes back for more, even when she's mean or angry... even when she feels like getting back at all those bastards... hurting them like they hurt her....

'No!' her mind screamed out. 'Don't you DARE hurt Bill again!'

The loud voice in her mind almost made her reel from the sudden vehemence, and her strong arms faltered for a second, but her iron will instantly reasserted itself, dipping Bill down only for a second.

"Are you okay, Steph?" he asked down to her, as the look on her face had gone from teasing to distant and confused.

She looked back up at him, and her look was similar to earlier in the day, when she had hurt him in his room. He inwardly cringed.

"What do you think?" she asked, lifting Bill strongly in her arms, her entire upper body bulging from her awesome power.

He felt the pressure on his arms increase to overwhelming in a second, his arms alnost hyperextending from the increduble force. His body shot upward, his arms barely offering resistance, until she stopped her lift, his head centimeters from crashing hard into the ceiling.

"O-okay. Maybe you don't want to play any more." Bill said, and he couldn't keep the fear out of his voice.

'Oh my God, she's REALLY holding back against me,' he thought, his excitement quickly overcoming his fear.

Bill meekly looked down, fully expecting to get knocked against the ceiling, but was surprised. The mean look left her face, followed quickly by the blank look he saw earlier. She seemed to be fighting some inner struggle, and he hoped the collateral damage wouldn't spill out into his room.

Then it didn't matter any more. If she wanted to crush him into the ceiling, so be it. He'd relish it, being overpowered so easily by this Goddess, and he'd ask for it again. He was never more turned on in his life. She was so much stronger than him, it just made everything not matter. He was hers to do with as she wished.

Stephanie saw the fear leaving his face, replaced by a sort of acceptance, of surrender. Her heart melted, her rising anger forgotten.

The next look she sent up to him was much softer, and he was wondering if that was the end of Round Two.

She pulled his body back into hers, and he felt one of her arms leave his leg, the other arm wrapping around them both.

She went over to his big desk against the wall and pushed the stuff on it to the side. She hopped lightly onto it, still not making a sound.

Bill looked down, wondering what was next.

"Bill, I don't want to hurt you, so I think you need even more of a handicap..." she said up to him, hoping this would cover her momentary loss of control.

"I think you're right. You're so strong... I can't get enough! Please do whatever you want to me, Goddess."

She almost wanted to cry from his total surrender. She would give him what he wanted, maybe even more!

"I think this is going to even things out," she said, and moved her hand to his ass.

She started lifting Bill's body up with her one strong right arm, her triceps and delts flaring up hugely.

"Oh my God," Bill breathed, and Stephanie could hear his breathing was labored... good!

He looked down and almost couldn't believe the sight: Stephanie was standing on his desk, big legs spread apart, and was slowly pushing him upward with her powerful right arm, her left hand on her hip. She smiled up at him with a now sunny smile, the former dangerous look gone.

She almost laughed from his stunned look, his arms hanging limply by his side.

She stretched all the way up and bumped his head lightly against the ceiling.

"Do you still want to play, baby? Put your arms up there and give me a challenge. Round Three!"

Bill lifted his arms back up to the ceiling, and they were shaking, but not from fear or fatigue. He was so turned on by her seemingly limitless strength, and he wished he could be held like this forever, that this Goddess would never let him go...

"I'm ready, Goddess," he moaned, his voice the softest whisper. He would push with everything he had, but he knew it wouldn't matter.

He felt the pressure build gradually on his arms, and it felt like he was lifting a light load. It felt easy to hold her off like this, and he was surprised she wasn't overpowering him, even with one arm.

Bill looked down, and saw a warm smile on Stephanie's face.

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are?" she said up to him. She, of course was toying with him.

Her arm was just slightly above her shoulder, and he could tell she was barely pushing against him. He smiled back down at her, or thought he was, but his endorphins were raging so high in his body, he had trouble realizing if it was day or night. All that existed in his world right now was Stephanie.

"Oh, you're doing so well, baby! Let's try a little more..." she said, and pushed up a little harder.

Her arm was burning now, but no more than one of her more exuberant floor routines... nothing she couldn't handle. This might push her strength to its limits but she doubted it. Bill could probably lift at most 50 pounds over his head... maybe a little more... but his arms were so thin. His forearms had some muscle from the guitar work, and she could see the different development of his different arms from their specialized tasks on guitar. But it looked like the ability to strum guitar strings translated more into endurance, not strength.

Bill felt the increase in pressure and braced against it. This time he felt a significant amount of pressure, but he felt he could still handle it. He kept holding strong, with the pressure against his ass growing a little uncomfortable.

"How are you doing up there, sweetie?" she called up to him.

"I'm good... so good," he said, and his voice was distant. She chuckled a little to herself. How could she ever bring herself to hurt him... she realized that it was never him she wanted to hurt when she was in those moods. She had to learn to control her emotions even more tightly than they were reigned in now, or else she would let loose on him when her emotions ran high, which for some reason seemed to be more often lately. Maybe she was so afraid of where this relationship was going, since it was so alien to her experience. Maybe her distrust of men was so great that she was subconsciously trying to push Bill away... that was so much easier to deal with wasn't it? That predictable path her life took: meet a guy, they play around a bit, he realizes he's not the stronger, the awkwardness, the defensiveness... the eventual insults and hurt. At first she got angry, and she did hurt a few of the early guys, but after a while, she just got used to the jibes... she bowed her shoulders and ignored the pain.

Now it all threatened to come rushing back up. She was letting her guard down, and was so worried that, despite everything Bill had showed her, he was just setting her up for the ultimate betrayal, for the worst joke, the worst insult.

She came back to her senses to realize that she was pushing a little harder than she had wanted to so far, and Bill was breathing hard above her... his arms were about halfway bent toward the ceiling, and he was visibly struggling. She also realized her arm had a good burn going, but again, still not all-out on fire. She had pushed herself WAY harder than this during some of her more intense workouts... pushing so much weight up that she thought her arms would break, sometimes picturing her mother held high, perhaps over some precipice, ready to be thrown over.

Bill was pushing mightily against the irresistible force of Stephanie's powerful arm, and was losing. His arms burned with white-hot fire, but he refused to give in. He was going to push himself to his limits... like she pushed herself.

'My God, how can I lose against just one of her arms... even when she's lifting all of me? Am I really that weak? Can she really be this strong? How is it possible?' his mind was awhirl with the excitement, fear, longing, and shock he felt at this latest incredible feat.

Never in his wildest dreams had he thought Stephanie would be this strong. He knew gymnasts needed strength to perform their moves, but this exceeded his expectations by so far... how was it humanly possible?

"Don't hurt yourself, baby," she called up to him... and she was still fresh! He couldn't hear any strain on her voice... could she just be hiding it?

"Are you feeling this at all?" he almost yelled, until he realized his father could be prowling the halls just outside his door. Instead, he whispered it down.

"Oh, definitely... my arm is really burning now, but I like to WIN, sweetie... are you ready for more?" she whispered back up to him. She had her other hand on her one gorgeous breast now, squeezing it and pinching her nipple through her shirt, her beautiful cleavage tantalizingly displayed.

"Are you going to beat me, baby? I think you have a good chance... you just have to hold out a little longer." She said, but Bill didn't believe it, as fatigued as he was.

"I don't know how long I can hold out..." he said, and he realized that he probably didn't have much left if she kept up this pressure. His arms were already trembling slightly, but he could feel his strength draining, his power and endurance the merest fraction of her highly trained and naturally powerful limbs.

"Uh, oh... you couldn't resist a little more, not just a little teensy bit?" she said, and upped the power even more. She was dripping wet now, and her hand's stimulation of her breast increased as she increased the power of her arm pressing upward. She started gently moaning as her arousal rose to nearly that of Bill's.

His arms began trembling much more violently, and he let out a grunt of effort with her newest surge of strength.

"Too much... too much..." he was panting now, and his arms were on the verge of collapse. His manhood was twitching as his mind reeled that she even more power in reserve. How could it be possible?

"Okay, baby... I'll be gentle," she breathed, and pushed his body the rest of the way up to the ceiling, his worn out arms offering next to no resistance to the overwhelming increase of strength she now displayed...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill felt his head touch the ceiling, and he felt his sexual tension reach a fever pitch... so strong! God, she is so strong....

Stephanie pushed up a little higher, raising her arm until it fully locked, until his head bent and his shoulders pushed up against the ceiling.

He looked down, incredulous, to see her almost in the throes of her own orgasm, her hand working her breast hard, and her shorts damp from her own excitement. She looked up at him with her own distant look, lost in the arousal she was now giving herself.

Bill moved his hand down to his manhood at the sight, almost unconsciously, and stroked himself, watching her arousal build. The whole scenario threatened to overwhelm his mind as completely as Stephanie overwhelmed his body....

"Oh, God!" he moaned softly, overcome by her strength and her highly erotic display, and climaxed. His seed streamed upward and spattered his ceiling just in front of his body.

"God you get me so excited, Bill... I feel so strong!" she whispered, and he could feel her arm trembling, now fully extended to the ceiling, pushing Bill's shoulders hard into it. She came from her own stimulation and the arousal of overpowering Bill with just her strong right arm, and she started losing her balance, but recovered in time to drop Bill into her arms.

She caught him and stood atop his desk, trembling in her tightly controlled climax, her body trembling as she held him tightly to herself.

They began kissing furiously, each desperate for the other's mouth, and Bill's arms flew around her neck in his intense passion, totally ignorant of the semen that dripped down onto the desk just in front of the couple, landing on some sheet music Bill had printed off the Internet. The room smelled strongly of their sex, both his and hers, as they both kissed with increased passion.

"Hey, Bill, are you busy?" his father's voice came through the door.

"Um, yeah!" Bill said, breaking from the intense kissing he and Stephanie had engaged in. He was panting softly, trying his hardest not to make any suspicious sounds.

"Oh, okay. I was going to ask you to help me by holding some of this drywall in the attic, but it can wait. What are you working on now?" his father said.

"I can't figure out the fingering for this classical piece I got off the 'net," Bill said, frantic for some excuse. "Just give me a few minutes... it's making me crazy!"

He looked into Stephanie's eyes as he said the last, and her smile stretched wide across her fascinating face. He thought that smile was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Her face was unspectacular as a whole, but parts of her were utterly stunning. Her eyes were the most gorgeous green, with little flecks of brown that made them mesmerizing, the reason for his song in homage. Likewise, she had full, sensual lips, and Bill just couldn't get enough of kissing them. He returned to kissing her with abandon, and she returned his passion.

"God I can't get enough of you!" he said again, his arms tightening on her neck.

"I can't get enough of you either!" she said back, and her strong arms tightened on his body, crushing him to her, driving the air from his lungs in her passion. She let up almost immediately, but she was so turned on by overpowering him now she almost couldn't help herself.

Her right arm was still trembling from the hard work she had made it do, but she felt so exultant, so mighty in her dominance, that it barely registered to her. She was sure she'd feel it tomorrow, but is was so worth it. She would have to up her upper body workouts, to be even more powerful for the next time they played like this. She could see this becoming a regular event....

Bill was able to clean his ceiling by Stephanie holding his body aloft, Bill running one of his old socks over the mess, wiping what he could from the ceiling. He dreaded leaving his room for fear of being caught in the hallway

He didn't do a perfect job, but he figured it was good enough to pass a cursory walk through his room.

The smell of sex still hung heavily over the room, though, and he wondered what he was going to do besides wait it out.

He was still glancing up at his ceiling when he felt Stephanie's strong arms drape over his shoulders, her lips pressing into the back of his neck.

"I don't want to leave!" she said into his ear, taking his earlobe into her mouth.

"Honey, you can stay here as long as you like," Bill said back instantly.

"What am I going to do, live in your closet?" she said as she released his ear from her lips.

"Take a look and see what you think," he said, and led her over to the closet, opening the door.

"Holy hell!" she said. It was about a third of the size of her entire room, and was only about a quarter of the way full of stuff.

"I'm not much of a clothes horse, and dad got in a frenzy and expanded all of our closets one summer. I swear, he can't leave this house alone. It's like a disease," he said, and Stephanie's head began to ponder the possibilities.

"If you want to bring some stuff over here, you can stay in my bed with me at night, and just duck in here when my family comes in," he said.

"Do you know how silly that sounds?" she said to him. "But it is so romantic that you would make the offer. I could just eat you up."

"Any time you like. Just remember when it gets to crazy at your place, I'll always leave the window open. You can come here whenever you want." Bill, said, and Stephanie's arms tightened around him, lifting him off the ground a little in her hug.

"God I love that about you so much," she said, and squeezed him until he saw stars.

"Well, I'm serious. If you need a place to go, you can always come here, whether I'm here or not. Nobody gets in that closet. I've never found anything new in there when I've left. Clothing ends up on my bed, and the other stuff never gets messed with in there. There's really no reason for anyone to mess around in there besides me. I usually don't let anyone clean this room except me since I'm so paranoid about my guitar."

"What's so special about your guitar?" Stephanie asked innocently.

"My acoustic?" said Bill, with passion in his eyes, "Gabriela is a handmade Vincente Carillo original. It was the 134th one he ever made, and it has so much history I can't even begin to tell you all of it in less than half a day. I got to play it when we went to Spain a few years ago, and was so in love with it my dad paid for it on the spot. I have been paying him back for it ever since by pretty much being at his beck and call when he needs me. He's never been terribly insistent, but today is the first time I've ever told him to wait more than a few seconds..."

Her arms tightened even more on him, and he about groaned from her incredible strength.

"I love that you are so passionate about your music," she said. "I have never met anyone like you, Bill!"

"Well, I have definitely never met anyone like you! You're so driven and focused. Even if your mom didn't have some grand master plan, I'm sure you could compete at the Olympic level in gymnastics and win!" Bill said, still held in her tight grip. It only tightened when he flattered her, and he smiled inwardly to himself at the crushing increase in pressure. Heaven.

Stephanie noticed his dreamy look, and held Bill's body up off the floor as she hugged his body.

"Why do you think you're so turned on by my strength?" she asked him, looking up into his eyes.

"You know, Steph, I honestly can't tell you. I never even knew I was turned on by strength until I saw you play softball. I guess I just like the feeling of being in the presence of so much power. It just excites me that you can overpower me so easily. I have been thinking about it for a while now, ever since I first saw you, and I still don't have an answer," Bill said, shrugging.

"I have always been strong. I'm not sure if it was just a natural thing, or all the exercise my mom made me do almost from the point where I could walk. I've always been in gymnastics, and I've been going to practice forever. I just love to feel my body respond when I want it to do something. If I wanted to pick your bike up over my head, I'd just work and work until I could make it happen. I guess I just have that will to do what I want to do." She said, and squeezed him a little tighter, because she could see how much he was loving it.

"If you ever did that I'd probably just die on the spot," he said through clenched teeth, his feet dangling in her powerful arms. "Hell, you have to be close to being able to do it now! You pushed my whole body up with one arm even though I was pushing my hardest against you! I was just so blown away!"

She brought his head down close to her so she could whisper in his ear.

"I wouldn't be surprised if I could overpower your legs like that with my arm, too," she whispered, and gave him another good squeeze that about made his eyes bug out of his head.

She felt Bill's nice sized member stirring against her body.

'Oh my God... again!' she thought, and her own libido began to rise apace.

"You are so easy, baby," she whispered to him again, loving how excited she made him. "You'd probably love it if I just kept squeezing you until you passed out, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Bill moaned, no longer able to control himself in his desire.

"You know, Bill... maybe I will take you up on your offer tonight. Do you really mean it?" she said, starting to get wet from her power over him.

"I do. I am so totally crazy about you, Steph! I would do anything you asked. Anything." He said, squirming in her strong grasp.

"Okay. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to go help your dad, then come right back here, and I'll show you how you can be my little slave tonight. We'll have a sleepover, and we'll test out this whole "safe house" idea you have."

She let up on the pressure and let Bill sink down to the ground. As he was getting ready to go, she tugged lightly on his arm, and pulled him into another burning hot kiss.

"Have fun with your dad. He seems like a sweet guy" she said when their lips parted. "Oh, and can you bring me something to eat? I didn't get a chance to have anything at my place since my crazy bitch of a mother pretty much attacked me as soon as she walked in the door."

Bill leaned in, his lips next to her ear.

"Yes, my Goddess."

Stephanie got a big grin on her face and pulled him back in for a kiss.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said as he walked out the door.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

It took Bill the better part of an hour to help his father put up drywall in the attic. His father was finishing the attic because he wanted a more isolated place for Bill's playing.

He had planned to offer Bill the entire attic once he was finished with it, and maybe turn Bill's room into a home office for his architecture business. He had always wanted to take some days away from the office, but was enough of a hands-on guy that he didn't want to leave his business alone completely, so this was the compromise his wife and he had come up with.

Bill was surprised that his father was doing so much work on the attic, and was about to inquire, but his mind was really not into it. He went about his helping tasks mechanically, not really participating like he usually did.

"What's on your mind, son?" his dad asked, knowing exactly what it was. "Stephanie?"

"How'd you guess?" Bill said, a bit more dreamily than he wanted. "I think she's just consuming my thoughts, dad."

"Yeah, I could tell you had it bad when she stopped by last night," he said. "Tell me what she's like?"

"She's amazing! She's an unbelievable gymnast! I went to see her compete today, and I was just blown away. She was scoring perfect 10s on everything she did. The lady sitting next to me told me she was Olympic-caliber!" Bill gushed to his father, surprising him.

"Wow, really?" he said. "She did seem really fit. But I'm surprised, Bill. I wouldn't have figured you to go out with a star athlete. I figured you'd find a nice girl from the band or something with your musical inclination. How did you meet?"

Bill was a bit surprised at the questions, but was so taken with Stephanie he couldn't help but talk about her.

"Well, we have a few classes together, and I was really having trouble working up the nerve to ask her out, and one day she had slipped a note in one of my books in Study Hall, saying she'd like to go out! I was kinda freaking out, because I had been kind of falling for her from afar. She also plays softball-"

"Ah, that explains all the softball games. I was wondering why you developed a sudden interest," his father laughed. "Oh, sorry, go on."

"Well, that's where I first saw her, at a softball game," he said. "I went there because John's friend Rick Atkins' sister is on the team, and he was pestering us all to go because his parents were giving him a hard time. 'You don't support your sister, they were saying to him all the time, making him crazy, so he dragged us all there. And when I saw her, it just kind of hit me like a bolt of lightning. I really just wanted to go up and tell her how awesome she was... I dunno. I, you know, dad, I feel kind weird talking to you about it."

"I'm sorry, son... I'm just so excited for you. I mean, she's pretty much your first girlfriend since that girl you used to hold hands with in seventh grade. I always thought you music would be your mistress. She seems nice, though. She's not from a nice part of town, but she doesn't seem like a bad girl or anything... does she?"

"No, dad. She's really focused. I don't think she's some sort of... that she's been around, you know? We've just really hit it off. I just love everything about her. She's as passionate about her sports as I am about my music... I didn't realize I would meet someone... like me, you know? Into their thing like I am."

His father set down his nailgun and looked over at Bill.

"Wow, if she's as dedicated as you, that would be one driven household," he said with a chuckle. "I wonder how you'd find time to give us any grandkids."

"Dad, have you SEEN her body?" Bill couldn't help but brag. "We'd find time, trust me."

Bill's father turned toward him and cocked his eye.

"Well, if you are planning on finding time any time soon, go buy yourself some condoms. Don't make me a grandfather before I'm ready, please. I'm sure her mother wouldn't appreciate it, either." He said, more stern than Bill had seen him.

"Dad, I don't want to be some teenage pregnancy statistic. I'll be careful," he said, realizing he had been far from careful so far.

All this talk of Stephanie was making him ache for her, so he assessed his father's progress for the day and gauged it against his pace. Since he helped his father so much, he pretty much knew he was done for the day with the last piece of drywall he just tacked up.

"Do you still need me? I'm itching to get back to this piece I got off the 'net, because it's making me insane." He lied to his father, feeling a pang of regret that it seemed to be coming easier with practice.

"No, I'm about done," his father replied. "But, Bill?"

"Yeah, dad?"

"Just be careful, okay? I know you've been dating a little while, but it takes time to get to know someone. Don't just fall head over heels. Have you met her mother yet? What's she like?" his father asked.

'Crazy? Psychotic? Violent?' he thought, and pushed those words aside.

"Well, she seems really dedicated to Stephanie's gymnastics career. I think she was a gymnast herself," Bill said, dodging the words he really wanted to say.

"Bring her over to hear you play some time. I'll bet that will win you some points. Girls love the guitar. Makes me wish I hadn't played drums," his father said.

"Yeah, but you still have your awesome singing voice," Bill quipped at his dad.

"Hey, watch your mouth, young man," his father joked. "If he had ever heard me, Ed McMahon would have BEGGED me to go on Star Search. I would've turned him down, though. Building things is in my blood."

Bill waved and went back downstairs. He peeked in briefly, and Steph had his headphones on and was reading one of his Guitar Player magazines, leafing through it with a mild interest. He was just awestruck all over again at her physique as she lay on her stomach legs idly kicking in the air, their musculature bunching massively with her simple movement. Her perky ass rising up off the bed like it was immune to gravity, standing up so full and round, with absolutely no sag whatsoever.

He pulled the door closed and turned and almost ran smack into his mother, coming toward him with a pile of folded laundry.

"Oh!" she said, startled by his sudden movement, and they both jumped.

"Jesus, mom!" Bill exclaimed loudly to alert Stephanie, but was worried she wouldn't hear over the headphones. "Who died and made you a ninja?"

"I'm a mom. Ninja skills are a pre-requisite for the job," she said smoothly, and started walking past him to put the clothes on his bed.

"Hey, I'll get those," Bill said, a little too hastily, and held out his hands.

"Okay..." his mother said, handing over the pile.

"Thanks, mom. I needed more clean socks," he said, and pushed open his door.

The bed was empty and the closet door was closed. The headphones were sitting on the bed, and the quiet, tinny sound of The Police was coming through them, "Roxanne" playing about a third of the way through.\

"Are you done helping your dad?" his mother asked.

"Yeah. I think he's hit his quota for the day," Bill replied, almost breathing a sigh of relief at the empty bed. He started walking to the closet, and heard a little sound come from it.

He pushed open the door and reached up to pull on the light, and Stephanie was suspended above him, pushing her arms and legs against the wall above his head, about nine feet up, holding steady and looking down at him in surprise.

When she realized it was Bill, she let out a little laugh.

His mother walked up behind Bill, and handed him one more pair of socks that Bill had dropped, about making Bill jump out of his skin.

"Wow, why are you so jumpy today?" she asked him with a smile. "I'll bet you didn't sleep very well, did you?"

Stephanie wanted to clap her hand over her mouth, but was frozen in place, so she just sucked it up and hung above their heads.

"I slept okay, mom. Why wouldn't I?" he asked innocently.

She laughed back at him.

"Why indeed," she said to him. "It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with that young lady with the fabulous body, would it?"

"Mom..." Bill groaned, and Stephanie was having a hard time not laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'll lay off. But, wow does she have some kind of butt! I'll bet you could bounce a quarter off it!" his mother remarked, and Bill's ears started burning red. "I'd kill to have a butt like that!"

"You're all class, mom," Bill groaned, and glanced quickly up. Stephanie looked like she was about to burst out laughing, and had actually taken one of her hands off the wall to clap it over her mouth, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Yeah, I know. I think she's a sweet girl, Bill. I'm looking forward to really meeting her."

"Well, maybe some day she'll drop in," Bill said, unable to help himself.

His mother turned to leave the room, and Bill started putting his folded items in the built-in drawers in his walk-in closet. He felt a hand on the back of his shirt and his feet left the ground.

"Hey, you might have some competition for me from your mom!" Stephanie whispered in his ear and nibbled his earlobe. "Please don't forget to get me something to eat. I'm starving!"

She lowered him slowly back down to the floor, and Bill looked up. She was making a pouty face and rubbing her stomach, and holding herself up still with just one arm and her legs braced against the wall.

'I hope she found the wall studs,' Bill thought, and walked downstairs to raid the fridge. How the hell do you explain holes in the ceiling of the closet?

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill found a handful of cold cuts and assorted items, a few slices of bread, crackers, a can of ginger ale, and some grapes, and made his way back upstairs as stealthily as he could, making an effort to dodge his parents with his armload of food.

He got back up to his room, and closed the door, locking it behind him.

He made his way into the closet, and looked up to find Stephanie was not there.

"Hey, Steph!" he whispered, looking around behind the hanging clothes.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and jumped at the touch, tossing the food in the air.

"Hey, relax, it's just me," Stephanie whispered from behind him, and with amazing speed caught nearly everything he threw skyward!

"Wow..." Bill breathed as her speed. The only thing that didn't get caught were the grapes, but she had managed to move around him and snatch everything else!

"You never cease to amaze me," he said, and she smiled at him.

"Timing and reflexes are part of the game for gymnastics and softball," she said, shrugging. "Don't ask me to catch a fly with chopsticks or anything, though. I'm not THAT good."

"But you're so good in other ways," Bill said, the awe still in his voice.

"You know, flattery will get you everywhere," she purred back to him, and went over to Bill's desk to lay out the items for her impromptu meal.

They sat and snacked on the things Bill brought, lightly chatting. Bill turned on some music to mask their voices, aware of the fact that his parents were prowling the house.

"So do you like being an only?" Bill asked her, referring to her being an only child.

"Yeah, I guess... I never really thought about it much. I always had too much going on," she said, munching on a rolled up piece of ham. "I guess now that you bring it up, I like it, just because I wouldn't want to inflict my mom on anyone else. I never get lonely or anything like that, if that's what you're wondering."

"No, not really," he said. "It's not that. I was just wondering about what makes you tick, you know?"

Bill sat on the bed, watching Stephanie eat with purpose. He was guessing that there wasn't anything like a family meal at her house, the way she just gobbled, not focusing on anything other than filling her stomach.

"I like being an only, and not just because my parent's and I are so close," he continued. "I like not having... a distraction, I guess. I have my friends with brothers or sisters, and they're always pestering and fighting with each other. I think it would make it hard to focus on something, like my music or your sports."

"Yeah, if you look at it that way," Stephanie replied. "I think if I had a sibling, they would probably be shoved into gymnastics just like me, working their ass off and getting yelled at a lot."

She sat looking down at the desk while she seemed to get lost in thought, and Bill walked up behind her and began rubbing her neck and shoulders, feeling the hard muscles there.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she sighed, and pushed her back into his body, popping a grape into her mouth. "I haven't had that done in a long time."

Bill felt bad about what a shitty home life she must have. It almost seemed like she and her mother were just two people who were stuck with each other, not family. The sounded like they couldn't stand each other at all.

"Well, when you finish, I'll give you a massage if you want to lie on the bed," he said, eager to touch her with impunity.

"That sounds wonderful," she said, tilting her head back to look in his eyes. "Catering and a massage. I said it before, but you are such a keeper. You may have to run like hell if you ever want to get rid of me!"

She reached up and pulled Bill's face down to hers and gave him a lingering kiss, then turned his head slightly to point his ear to her mouth.

"But I'll bet even if you ran like hell, I could catch you. I'm really fast!" she said, teasing him.

"I think it might be the other way around!" he said back to her. "I would be chasing you if you ran from me! I'd probably have to use my motorcycle, though. Maybe I'd ride up and jump off it like in the westerns where the hero chases the bad guy down with his horse."

"That might be fun," she said. "I wonder if you could tackle me off my feet if we did that. I'll have to try to see if I could catch you instead!"

"Except motorcycles don't drive themselves, so I'd have to explain why my bike got trashed after we played around," he said. "I think I'll only try that in the most extreme circumstances, like if we were breaking up or something. I hope I never have to do it! I found myself wondering before your gym meet if I'm not enough man for you... if you'll get bored with me or something."

Stephanie visibly darkened.

"Don't think like that," she said, suddenly deadly earnest. "You are exactly enough guy for me. I've heard shit like that before. I'm not going to get tired of you and just toss you aside. I'm not like that."

"Okay," he said quickly, "I wasn't thinking of it like that."

"No, that's exactly what you were thinking," she said back with a resigned sigh. "It's the whole 'I'm stronger than you' thing. I just wish it wasn't such a big deal for people."

"No, not at all," he said. "I LOVE that you're stronger than me. I just worry that I'm not strong enough for you! I want to please you so much, and just worry I can't because I give you what you need..."

Stephanie turned around to face him and started walking toward Bill, a neutral expression on her face. He started backpedalling, and she walked him right up to the wall. She brought her left hand up, palm facing Bill.

"Grab my wrist. Use both hands," she said to him, and he did, encircling her wrist with both of his hands.

"Okay, now just try to keep my hand from touching you," she said and started pushing her hand toward his chest.

He started resisting, but she easily overpowered his hands and pushed her palm right up against his chest, holding him firmly to the wall.

"Okay, now I'm not going to use anything but my shoulder, and I want you to do everything you can to not get lifted right up into the air," she said, the same neutral expression on her face.

He couldn't tell if she was mad or what, but he complied, and started pushing down on her arm with both of his, but her she just lifted right up, and from the pressure she put on his chest, he started sliding right up the wall.

She just had the same neutral expression, no look of concentration or strain, just a normal, plain look, like she wasn't using any effort. Of course, it stimulated Bill as she knew it would, but that wasn't her intent.

She kept lifting her arm using her incredible shoulder muscles, the rest of her upper body blowing up as the stabilizer muscles came into play to keep her body in the same casual posture, and Bill lifted all the way up to the full length of her arm.

"See, Bill, it didn't matter what you did. You're just so much weaker. You could probably have had two of you pulling down on my arm, and it wouldn't have mattered," she said, matter of factly. "I don't mind that. In fact, I LIKE it."

She now smiled up to him, and he inwardly breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't upset.

"See, I've tried going out with guys, 'more on my level' if that's what you want to call it, and I never found a guy stronger than me, even the really big guys. What I did find was a bunch of macho assholes that turned into babies when their egos got bruised from me overpowering them, and a whole bunch of insults and stuff that made me think for a while that all men were total assholes. I dated this one guy back when I was stupid about men and wanted them to like me so bad, and he just kept armwrestling me over and over, and he actually would get up and kick things and swear and carry on after he lost. It was like being around a five year old or something. The whole time we went out, he just kept lifting more and more to get stronger than me and never did. It was just so... tedious. He couldn't let it go, and after I told him I couldn't stand being around him, he told me I was upset because he was going to lift so heavy that he'd eventually beat me, and I couldn't deal with that.... I couldn't deal with it. ME! How fucked up is that?"

She was just casually holding Bill in the air the whole time she told him this, and he was just blown away by her limitless strength as always. But, he was also beginning to see all of the damage that people had been doing to her all these years. She was really strong, sure, but she was a person, and he could see the cracks that had been hammered into her tough exterior almost like they were drawn on her body.

'Guys are so messed up,' he thought.

Stephanie's voice brought him out of his little reverie, her eyes sad as she looked up at him.

"That's exactly why I like you. You like that I'm stronger, and that's like the rarest thing on the Earth from what I've seen. I know everyone's different, but your attitude about this is so different than any guy I have ever met, that it makes me want to just cry every time I think of it. So don't go fucking this up by thinking you're not strong enough or whatever. I knew you couldn't compete with me physically before I ever said I'd go out with you."

She bent her arm downward toward herself, and brought Bill's face down to hers. She still had her hand flat against his chest, and wasn't using any more pressure than it took to push him up high. He kept his hands around her wrist, but started sliding his hands up to feel her forearm, unable to not touch her powerful body when she did these incredible things to him. It was like he couldn't stop himself.

She smiled at his excitement, getting excited herself. She dropped him back down, but didn't let his feet touch the ground, stopping inches before his feet hit.

"What I love about you the most is that you seem like you like me AND my muscles, not my great ass and tits and all that shit that guys always seem to talk about. And I'm glad you do, because that's who I am. I'm really strong, and I'm confident about it, and I don't think I could deal with any more guys having some sort of complex about not being "the man" or whatever."

"I don't have any problems with it, Steph," Bill said. "I just want to make you happy."

"You'll definitely know if I'm not happy," she said, and that made Bill pause. "I kinda wear my heart on my sleeve unless I think I'm getting messed with. You don't seem like the kind of guy that does that. I mean, I don't know you that well, but I can feel it, Bill. It's giving me so much hope I thought I had lost."

Stephanie pushed Bill's body back upward slowly, and his hands ran down over her forearm to feel her upper arm as the muscles tensed, and he let out a little sigh as she extended her arm all the way up.

"See, baby? This is like nothing to me," she said, and just kept pushing him up and down the wall, and he was just getting so excited from it. She was too, because Bill could see it in her eyes, as she showed him just how superior her strength was to his. "You don't stand a chance against my muscles, Bill... but I don't need a competitor, I need a companion. Can you be that, Bill?"

"I can be anything you want, Steph," he said, his voice lost in his arousal. "I could die happy with you doing this to me for the rest of my life!"

"I could, too," she said, and brought him down, pushing her hard body into him and kissing him hard on the mouth, her tongue pushing against his.

She let Bill's body drape down over hers, his legs spread wide to straddle her full curvy hips, and she pressed her full chest into his body, bringing her hands up to gently hold his face in her hands as they kissed.

"Hey, Bill," his mother called to him from outside his door. "Stephanie's mother is on the phone, and said she hasn't seen her this afternoon. She was wondering if you knew. Do you want to pick up the phone?"

They froze, Bill's legs straddling her big hips, her full chest pushed into him. They both looked over at the door, and Bill cleared his throat a little before he answered.

"Um, sure. I'll get it. Let me finish up what I'm doing, okay?"

"That's fine, Bill. She seems upset... I wonder if she and her daughter are having trouble?"

"I dunno, mom. I'm almost done, just a sec," he said, and Stephanie let him down off her hips.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

They walked over to where Bill's phone sat on his desk, and he picked up the handset, holding it out so Stephanie could listen in.

"Hello?"

"Is this Bill Walker, the kid who has been spending time with my daughter Stephanie?" she said, with no preamble.

"Um, yes? Can I help you with something? I haven't seen her after I dropped her off at her house after the gymnastics meet." He said, looking at Stephanie.

"Mmm hmm. Listen, kid. My girl is special. She is more talented than any kid I have ever seen or trained before for her sport, and she doesn't need some young shit distracting her from what is important in her life. You, you are NOT important in her life. She is destined for great things, and you are a speed bump in her road. Do you get me?"

"Um, yes, ma'am," Bill said, looking at Stephanie and shrugging as if to say, 'How do I answer that?'

There were definite thunderclouds in Stephanie's eyes, but she held her tongue, even though she looked like she was ready to grab the phone and give her mother some choice words.

"Good," her mother said. "Now you tell her when you see her that she needs to get her ass back home and she needs to get back on her training schedule IMMEDIATELY. I know you'll see her soon. She seems to think you matter to her for some reason. You are going to tell her you do not, and that you aren't worth her time. Aren't you?"

"Well, I..." Bill started, and about dropped the phone when her mother screamed into the handset.

"AREN'T YOU?" her volume made the little speaker in the handset crackle with interference.

Bill was stunned. This woman wasn't stable at all! He started worrying about what he was getting into.

He pressed the Mute button on his phone and looked at Steph.

"Holy shit!" he said. "What do I say?"

"I know what I want to say," Stephanie said, "but this isn't your fight. Just say 'okay'."

"Are you sure, Steph?" he said, his eyes pleading with her.

"Yes," she replied. "I'll deal with this. I'm really sick of her strong-arm bullshit."

Bill pushed the mute button, and it didn't take any acting for his voice to tremble when he replied.

"O-okay," he said, and he almost heard the smile from the other end of the line.

"That's a good little boy. I'm sure you'll find a nice normal girl, not someone so far above you the next time you look. Good luck with that." She said, and he heard a click as she hung up.

"Your mother is crazy!" he breathed to her. "Are you sure you're safe living with her?"

"I can handle her," Stephanie replied coolly. "She found that out today. But I think I may need to go have a 'talk' with her... but not tonight. Tonight I just want her to freak out that I'm not coming home and get all worked up so we can get this out in the open once and for all. I'm sick and tired of her trying to control my every move. I just want to scream sometimes!"

She was starting to get really agitated, and Bill tried his best to defuse the ticking timebomb.

"Okay, then let's just lie down and relax, and I'll give you the massage I promised," he said, and she seemed to visibly calm a little at that. "Just try not to think about her tonight, and we can get your rested and fresh for tomorrow."

"You are such a sweet guy, Bill." Stephanie said to him, hugging him to her. "Even if this whole strength thing wasn't an issue, most guys would run screaming from my wacko mother!"

"I won't lie to you. She's scary as hell. If she's half as strong as you, I wouldn't ever want to be alone with her!" he said, a shiver running down his spine. "I really think you need to talk to someone, like the cops. If she's a crazy abusive woman, wouldn't they have to do something about it?"

"Yeah, but what happens? They take me away and cart her off, and then I go into a foster home? An orphanage? I'm seventeen, Bill. I just need to tough this out another year, and then she can never legally tell me what to do ever again. I can suck it up that long." Stephanie said, and she started walking toward his bed, her sexy ass swaying, the muscles bunching tightly as she exaggerated her walk for Bill's benefit.

"You're right... let's not think about this right now. I'd much rather think about your hands on me instead." She said and lay down on his bed, her gorgeous curvy ass pointing straight into the air.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" he said, and joined her on the bed.

*************

Stephanie's mother lowered the binoculars from her face. She had a nice view of Bill's window, and seethed with rage as she saw Stephanie walk over and lie down on Bill's bed, followed shortly after by Bill himself. Her hands tightened on the plastic casing of the poor quality binoculars and the sound of the plastic cracking reverberated through her old shabby car.

"You little fucker," she said under her breath, and put the car into gear, a cloud of smoke billowing out of the tailpipe as she drove down the lane and turned off Bill's street.

Hang on gang, dark waters ahead:

*************

Bill and Stephanie spent the afternoon together, working together to get her mind off her home life. Bill ran his hands over Stephanie's strong body until his hands ached, and she was feeling very relaxed, actually drifting off about halfway through his attention to her.

He left her asleep on his bed, and went downstairs for dinner, turning to lock the door behind him. He couldn't help but steal one last glance back at her, though, asleep under his sheets, her amazing body making the most exquisite curves under the fabric.

He went down and had dinner, and took out the trash. He pulled the bag out of the small kitchen trash can and walked around the back of his house to drop the bag into the outdoor can, when he felt a hand close around his mouth from behind, pulling him roughly back to crash hard into a solid body, taller than him by a few inches.

He instinctively kicked backward, but he contacted nothing but air, and then felt a strong pair of legs clamp down on his leg from behind, stretching him painfully as another strong arm wrapped around his waist, lifting up with a huge amount of force.

He groaned in pain and his arms went up to the hand over his mouth, but he was unable to get free. He heard a soft laugh at his ineffectual struggles.

"You aren't going anywhere, little guy," he heard a familiar female voice hiss in his ear, and his blood ran cold. "You know, I really don't like liars, but I don't feel like busting you up tonight. You don't have to thank me."

The arm around his waist slid upward to wrap around his chest, and then constricted with frightening force. Bill pulled and struggled with his arms against that strong limb, but he could barely dent it, much less pull it away from his chest. His struggles only got him a strong jolt from the arm, constricting him almost to the point of cracking his ribs.

"You better calm the fuck down or I'm going to change my mind and really hurt you," Stephanie's mother said quietly into his ear.

Bill ceased his struggles, and she relaxed her arm around his chest.

"That's better. You're a cute little thing. No wonder she likes you. I'll bet she has some of my tastes, but not in men, it seems. I need a little more meat on the bones than you've got. You're just a tiny little guy," she teased, easing up on his leg, then pulling his feet off the ground with her arm around his chest.

He slid up her solid body, much like her daughter's, but with a less pronounced bust. He could feel her hard nipples on his back as she held him tight, her hot breath on his ear as she whispered into it.

"I'm going to overlook your lie to me this time, but you need to get upstairs and send my daughter home. If you don't, I will make you pay. I'll come looking for you, and I'll find you when you're not hiding in your little rathole. When I do, our little talk here will seem like foreplay."

Stephanie's mother licked his earlobe, and he cringed at the contact.

"Here's a little something for you to remember tonight," she said, and her arms crushed into his chest, almost making Bill pass out from the pain. He pushed futilely against her overwhelming strength, to no avail. He wanted to cry out from the pain, but he had no air in his lungs to form sound. He could swear he felt something pop in his spine or maybe one of his ribs, and then he was dropped unceremoniously to the ground.

He lay in agony, coughing and wheezing, and heard her footsteps lightly walk away. Her soft, evil laugh carried on the wind as the sound of her steps faded into the distance.

It took him a few minutes to gather his wits and struggle to his feet. His ribs felt like he'd been run over by a truck, so much more painful than anything Stephanie had done to him, and he was terrified almost out of his mind. He rushed back into the house, and dashed up the stairs to his bedroom, locking the door. The closet door opened, and Stephanie emerged, having apparently woken up and gone in. She was shocked to see the look on his face as he raced toward her.

He collided with her, almost bouncing off, and she put her arms around him, holding him to her.

"Bill, what's wrong? You look like you've seen the Devil," she said softly to him, and he sobbed on her shoulder.

Her arms tightened around him, not powerfully, but he still cried out in pain.

Stephanie pulled back and realized he was really hurt and scared. Her face softened as she looked at him, then hardened as she thought about what might cause this reaction.

"Was it HER?" she asked softly.

He couldn't even look in her face, he just hung his head, silently weeping, and nodded almost imperceptibly.

"That BITCH," Stephanie seethed under her breath.

She picked Bill up gently in her arms, careful not to contact his aching chest, and lay him gently on his bed. She pulled his clothes off until he was left in his underwear, then tucked him into his bed.

She bent over and softly kissed his forehead, then headed toward the window.

"I'll take care of this. She'll never so much as get within a thousand feet of you EVER again," Stephanie said, and if Bill had been able to look up at her, he would have seen the darkest look he ever beheld on her face.

She made her way quietly out his bedroom window, and pushed the sash down behind her, then leapt lightly across the big span to the tree near his house, and was gone.

Stephanie practically sprinted the length of town to her house. The old junker her mother drove lurked in the driveway, looking more like a beaten animal than an automobile, but she barely noticed as she raced past it and into the house, nearly removing the door from its hinges in her haste.

She made her way into the house and began a systematic search of the downstairs, making her way up the central staircase when the first floor proved empty. She slowed her pace, almost feeling her mother's presence, and advanced toward the master bedroom. She steeled herself for the confrontation with her mother, her presence confirmed by a ray of light showing through the old-fashioned keyhole in the closed door.

She pushed the door open to find her mother sitting on her bed, reading a book.

"I like your little friend," she said nonchalantly, not looking up. "We had plenty to talk about tonight."

Stephanie walked over to her mother and without preamble, grabbed her shoulder hard. She cried out, surprised, and Stephanie lifted her bodily from the bed with her strong arm and pivoted, throwing her toward the doorway she just came through.

Her mother was caught totally off-guard and sailed through the air into the hallway, but her years of training took over and she hit the floor in the controlled tumble, making her way to her feet. Her balance was a bit off from her age and lack of recent practice, but she was not badly hurt from the nearly ten feet she sailed through her bedroom and hallway.

She turned back toward Stephanie, surprise plainly etched on her face, along with a new emotion that Stephanie couldn't quite read... fear? Eagerness? It was impossible for her to be sure.

The look quickly turned steely, and her mother lowered her stance into a crouch similar to a fighter or wrestler would assume in squaring off with an opponent. The corner of her mouth turned upward in a half-smile and she tensed her arms.

Stephanie said nothing and began advancing on her, not assuming any kind of guard. She got within striking distance, and her mother thrust upward quickly with her foot, kicking hard at her midsection, testing the waters, perhaps. Her foot landed hard, but had no effect.

Stephanie continued to advance, even into the kick her mother had landed, and her hard body was pushing her mother off balance where her foot landed. She never stopped moving forward, absorbing the force of the blow and ignoring it completely as she approached the source of her torment.

Again her mother's face registered surprise. It was as though she had not expected all the years of hard conditioning she had put her daughter through to make her as strong and tough as she was now discovering... as though she wasn't supposed to be this tough. She began to realize that she was overmatched and her mind began to realize what she had awakened...

It had been a long time since she had actually witnessed any of Stephanie's conditioning other than the floor work and gymnastic routines on the equipment. She didn't supervise any strength training routines any more. She left that to her daughter, thinking her capable of performing the right exercises to tone and strengthen the proper muscles for maximum efficiency in competition. She was now realizing that her daughter was not just working to tone and condition, but she was seriously building strength during her workouts... a strength that was beginning to dawn on her mother with a growing fear.

Stephanie kept walking toward her, a hard look on her face, her eyes completely devoid of emotion. Her mother began backpedaling down the hallway, working backward in time with Stephanie's advance, until she felt her daughter's door at her back. She put her hands up to ward off a strike that never came, and Stephanie's hands snaked up her forearms to rest on the collar of her shirt. She gripped hard on the shirt and lifted, yanking her mother upward with frightening force.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: