⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Pac] High School Crush

Started by Kujarer, February 10, 2025, 04:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

Andrea Briggs, then Andrea Hanson, was a product of an unhappy home. Her father was a raging alcoholic, and loved to use his fists on Andrea and her mother Tracy, a tall but thin woman. The fights that raged in her home were the cause of many a visit by the local beat cop, and the reputation her home gained was the talk of her neighborhood. Their address was a regular stop on the foot patrols of days gone by, and as often as not, would result in her father being dragged to jail to "sleep it off". The end result was that combat was instilled in her as a normal, even acceptable social dynamic for as long as she could recall.

As is often the case in homes of domestic abuse, violence breeds violence. Andrea found a man who reminded her of her father, a big bull of a man. And while people who knew her thought it was some form of father idolization, her choice had a totally different intent.

All through high school and college, she had worked hard, training her body to tolerate the pain and abuse she endured at home, the same abuse that claimed her mother's life when Andrea was off to college in her junior year.

Two years later, as a young working woman, her father "fell" down the stairs and broke his neck. He held on for nearly two weeks in intensive care, until one night the power to the hospital was lost when a transformer that fed that section of the power grid failed spectacularly. The authorities could never figure out how it happened. Her father's ventilator stopped, and the doctors tried in vain to disconnect him from the iron lung in time to manually assist in his breathing.

Andrea outwardly took on the role of grieving daughter. Coupled with this death, though, was a birth... a rebirth. A new being emerged to take the place of the driven, motivated gymnast who had missed her shot at Olympic glory from a cracked collarbone during the final round of tryouts for the US National team. This new being was a far darker one than the frightened girl it was replacing, full of rage and vengeance.

She met George Briggs the year after her father died, and immediately set out to win him. The new being used all of her guile and cunning to convince this man she was a loving and caring woman, all the while plotting for the days to come. The night of their wedding saw their first fight, with Andrea catching George unawares in the bathroom after their consummation, battering him relentlessly, taking out years of rage on the unsuspecting groom, who looked surprisingly similar to her father.

For nine terrible years George endured the violence, nearly leaving a dozen times. But the new being would change its tactics, acting sorry and crying, luring George back in with its promises of change when it felt its hold on George slipping. Every time, the act would end when it felt its grip reestablished, and the combat would begin anew. Andrea would relish the violence, renewing the revenge upon her dead father, striking out at this totem of her misery, hurting her father over and over in her mind.

George was a boxer in college and no stranger to using his fists, but he could never bring himself to give as good as he got. The few times he did fight back, though, he realized that the fanatical training Andrea had put herself through was enough to overpower even the big strong boxer, and his resistance seemed to fuel the fire even worse than when he stoically endured the beatings.

The new being that was once Andrea was thwarted, at the end of their marriage, though. Stephanie was born into the misery of their marriage in its second year, easing the tension for the nine months of the pregnancy and the few months afterward that Andrea needed to get back into shape. The home almost became peaceful, and George thought than maybe this new life would change things, and he hoped against hope that he wouldn't have to endure any more of the raging violence that defined the first two years of his marriage.

Weakened by the birth, the new being bided its time, and fighting resumed when George least expected it. He was bottle-feeding the baby and making her laugh when he was ambushed, Stephanie falling to the ground in the ensuing struggle, and George suffering bruised ribs from his wife's crushing leg scissoring of his torso once he was knocked to the ground.

His love for Stephanie kept him in the home far longer than he ever planned, and her smiling face kept the pain from driving him off for a while, but eventually he could take no more, and on that sad day in Stephanie's life, his tear streaked face drove away, leaving her to face the new being's wrath alone.

*************

Andrea's realization that the new being's reign was over arrived as she hung from her daughter's grasp, the first time she had ever been so roughly treated. George had only ever picked her up in anger, and she was able to wrap her strong legs around his waist and crush him until he could no longer hold her. The current situation was totally different. She was held at arm's length by her daughter against the bedroom door, and when she instinctively tried the same leg grapple, Stephanie casually slammed her body against the door so hard that the hinges pulled from the wall, stunning her half out of her wits, and scaring her worse than she had been since her father took his hand to her as a child.

It took three impacts with the door before she stopped trying, though, and as she hung half-conscious from her daughter's arms, the realization of what she had created finally hit her full-force. The constant berating, the painful corrections of improper form, the hair-pulling, the emotional duress of the last seventeen years had finally manifested itself before her in the form of her incredibly strong daughter.

Her daughter's face never once showed emotion, not anger, not sadness, not even determination. There was just a dead stare, a constant, unwavering gaze into her eyes, as if to say, "do you see what you have done?"

More frightening to the being that was Andrea was the ease with which Stephanie held her body against the now-battered bedroom door, and how easily she slammed the bigger woman's body into submission. Even now after the few minutes she held her in place, and nearly smashed the door off its hinges, there was no show of exhaustion or strain, just the same calm, emotionless look, that dead look, as if her eyes were dark pools of oblivion that Andrea could be sucked into. The new being felt that abyss yawning before it, and it felt fear, the fear of being replaced by a yet newer stronger being, one capable of so much more mayhem and wrath, its successor. Its rise hearkened the new being's doom, and it trembled, its primal consciousness unable to come to grips with this change in its fortunes.

"I will only tell you once, Andrea," Stephanie said, her voice steady, lifeless. "You will never touch Bill again. You will never approach Bill. You will never speak to Bill. You will never speak to his family. You will never call his house."

"Stephanie, you- oooof!" her mother began, and was again slammed forcefully into the door.

There were now cracks in the old, heavy wooden door to the bedroom from the impact of Andrea against it, and still the steel arms that held her held firm. Those dead eyes, those soulless eyes, still held her gaze, unblinking, unrelenting.

"Bill is mine," Stephanie said up to Andrea's frightened face. "Bill is not for you to hurt, or intimidate, or humiliate. Bill is off-limits to you, you awful woman. You will never touch him again while I draw breath. Do you understand me? Answer me now."

The new being that was once Andrea Briggs did not respond. It held on to the last little shred of dominance it once held, unable to relinquish the role it held for the last nearly two decades in its domain. It couldn't form the words on the lips of Andrea's mouth, couldn't move the tongue or force air through the vocal cords to make that note of surrender, of acquiescence. It simply could not.

The last powerful smash of Andrea's body against the door rent it asunder, and the cleanly broken piece of the door that was not held to the wall by the hinges crashed heavily to the floor, falling inward to land with a loud crack on the chest at the foot of Stephanie's bed. The other half of the door hung crazily on the broken hinges, the screws pulled from the wood of the doorframe, the brass hinges barely attached to the wall.

Still those arms held her body steady, unwavering. Andrea's chest ached from the impact of Stephanie's hands against her ribs and collarbones, and the old broken collarbone from years past sang out its protest at this new assault. Her back also was in agony, her aging gymnast's body no match for the unbelievable power being used against her.

The new being finally signaled its defeat. It retreated into Andrea, leaving the small frightened girl to stand in its stead.

"Yes," Andrea said in a choking whisper, unable to face the withering gaze any longer.

*************

Emily made her way back to Bill's house in a daze. She wasn't exactly aware of where she was, but some internal compass steered her back. She made her way back up the tree outside his house, scaling it effortlessly. She slipped soundlessly back into Bill's room and found him asleep in his bed, buried deep under the covers, despite the warmth of late spring.

She shed her clothing and slipped under the covers with him, surprised to find he was still fully clothed, even in his shoes. He shivered as her body came into contact with him, and cringed in his sleep as her strong arms encircled his body. Emily held Bill for a few minutes, tears silently running down her face, feeling Bill's continued fear as he slept. Her arms closed tighter on him instinctively, which caused him to wince in pain.

She quickly let up on her hold of him, and leaned over to kiss him gently on the cheek, getting a small, sleepy smile in return.

"Hey, honey," she whispered in his ear.

His eyes fluttered in response, but didn't open. Emily tried one more time, then lifted the heavy covers off. She gently picked Bill up in her arms, trying as hard as she could to not wake him. When she had his cradled gently to her chest, Bill's arms moved up and slipped around her upper arm, and a contented smile crept across his lips, making Stephanie's heart melt.

She pulled off his shoes and socks, and lay him on his bed. She pulled off his pants, and, smiling, his underwear. She removed hers as well, struggling as always to get them over her massive thighs. She really needed to start wearing underwear with snaps, she thought to herself as she gently pulled Bill's shirt off.

A sudden thought came to her head, and she looked toward Bill's door to see if the lock was turned in the doorknob, and was saddened anew at the fact that he had braced his desk chair against the door. With sad sigh, she peeled off her shirt and made her way back into Bill's bed.

'School is going to be interesting on Monday,' she thought.

Stephanie pressed her body against Bill's, curling her arms around him as softly as she could. Her thoughts were a jumble as she drifted off to sleep.

She was awakened a short time later by Bill running his hands over her body. They had shifted in their sleep and he was now spooning her body, pressing his body into hers, his manhood sliding along her curvy ass. Bill's hands had found their way to her breasts, and he was rubbing them with both hands. His fingers slid over their fullness, occasionally finding her nipples and sending jolts of sensation through her body as he touched them.

"Mmm, baby... that feels so good," she whispered to him, but he didn't respond.

She turned her head to look back at him and realized he was still asleep. His hands still unconsciously slid over her breasts in a most tantalizing way, and she relished the feeling. She thought about waking him, but decided against it, enjoying his sleeping foreplay. She wondered how far he would go in his sleep, and slid her hand down to her increasingly wet pussy as Bill continued to fondle her breasts. Her big nipples were thick and erect now, and Bill's fingers pinched and tugged lightly at them, teasing them to grow further. She moaned softly as her fingers penetrated her folds, the sensation rocking her to her core.

She worked her fingers into herself, feeling Bill's erect member rubbing against her ass as he moved his hips in his slumber.

'He must be having a hell of a dream,' she thought as she worked herself to a quick climax.

Her body stiffened with a little orgasm, satisfying, but nowhere near as pleasurable as Bill's nice cock in her. That nice thick cock that kept poking her solid ass as he rubbed against her....

She wondered how stealthy she could be without waking Bill up, and slid her hands over his as he played with her breasts, moving them down over her chiseled abs and further to her gigantic, muscular thighs. She moved her body around slowly until she was facing Bill, then rolled them both over until she was on top of him. Once her thighs closed on either side of his body, she took his cock and slipped it into her.

'That's more like it,' she thought as she sat up on Bill's hips, pulling his hands up to her breasts again.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

He began to fondle her big, thick nipples again, tugging on them with his finger and thumb and twisting them lightly, his lips curling into a blissful smile that made Stephanie's pussy ache with desire.

'Wow... I don't ever remember them getting so big when I play with them,' she thought. 'His hands really drive me crazy!'

He woke up about ten minutes into their lovemaking, and found Stephanie rising up on his cock, her super strong legs to either side of his hips. He began to pull his hands off her breasts to feel their incredible muscularity, but her strong hands held his fast.

"Keep pulling my nipples," she whispered to him, "it's driving me so crazy... oh God!"

She took her left hand off his and cupped the back of his head, pulling his body up off the bed and guiding his mouth to her engorged left nipple. His ribs ached in protest, but he was too eager to comply with her wishes to voice his pain, almost relishing the pain she caused him without realizing. His excitement rose with her demonstration of her overwhelming power.

His lips latched onto her big nipple, and she arched her back at the touch, almost pulling her nipple right out of his mouth.

'They're so big!' he thought. 'I don't remember them being so thick! She must really be turned on.'

Her hand pushed hard into his head, squashing her breast into his face as he sucked her nipple. He loved the feeling of her strong arm holding him so effortlessly off the bed, pushing him so forcefully into her rock hard body. She was practically crushing his face into her breast, and he thought about pushing back against her, of feeling how powerful that hand was holding him... how easily she could keep his head right where it was even if he pushed against her with both arms... hell, probably even his legs!

And her incredible legs... he loved how thick they were, and how they just swallowed up his hips when she rode him like this. They were also crushing him, most likely without her even realizing, but he would never complain about that. The sensation was so incredible to him that he longed for her amazingly strong thighs to crush him even more, wishing his body could survive... he was so eager to see her turn up the power on them, but frightened of her awesome strength as much as he desired it.

"Mmm... I can feel how much you love that," she said, and his eyes traveled up to hers. "I know you want more, don't you."

His nose bumped into her luscious breast as he nodded, prompting a quiet laugh from her.

"I want to show you how strong I am, baby... so much stronger than you, my little love. You don't have to worry about my mother ever again, Bill. I'll never let her touch you again. You're mine, baby. I'll always keep you safe, I promise."

Her eyes were bright, but not teary as she took her right hand and slid it down over Bill's ass, her hand curling gently around it as she brought her hand underneath, then lifted with her arm as she raised up with her thighs, picking his body up off the mattress. As always, she showed no apparent strain from lifting him with just one arm, further fueling Bill's desire.

"See how strong I am, baby?" she said to him. "I can hold you like this as long as you like."

She tensed her strong bicep, and pushed his cock up into her tightly, her big thighs swelling against his hips as they both rose up. He couldn't help himself, and pulled his hand off her left breast to feel her thigh. Stephanie smiled and pushed his ass up into her hips again, his softer body crashing into her hard, unyielding physique.

"You like it like that, don't you? You like when you just bounce off my hard body... mmm... I love feeling you bounce off me, too. I love feeling so strong for you, Bill, so invulnerable. My mother kicked me as hard as she could and it didn't stop me. It didn't even slow me down... I barely even felt her kick me in the stomach. I picked her up and slammed her so hard into the door in my house that I broke it in half, and I did it to keep you safe, Bill. I told her she'll never touch you or your family ever again. I'll be your protector, baby. I'll be your big strong goddess... would you like that, my little lover?"

Bill moaned as she talked to him, trying his hardest not to raise his voice above a whisper.

"God... so much, Stephanie! You're so perfect, my beautiful goddess," he moaned as he rose up hard to crash into her incredible torso again and again.

Never showing any strain on her face, her tireless arm lifted him without slowing, raising them both up with her legs at the same time as she lifted with her arm, her whole body coursing with power and sexuality. Bill could swear he could feel her power radiate off her perfectly sculpted body as she pushed him deep into her, her pussy so tight on his cock. He could swear he felt her strength grow as she lifted his body into her over and over... he must have been hanging in her arms for the last half hour, and still she showed no signs of tiring, or even of slowing down!

'My God,' he thought. 'She really IS growing stronger!'

Her pace even began to quicken, and his body slammed even harder into her, battering his weaker chest and belly into her vastly superior torso. The whole time, he kept up his suckling and kneading of her breasts, bringing his other hand off her thigh to feel them both. He switched off between them, stimulating her nipples to grow to their full incredible length.

He pulled his lips off her nipples to moan up at her, his voice a reverent whisper.

"Oh, Steph... your nipples are so huge now... I've never seen them get this gigantic!"

She moaned quietly in response, licking her full, luscious lips, and pushed his head back into her breast. Bill could swear he felt her nipple perk up even more! It felt like it was swelling up in his mouth, filling it even more than he remembered from yesterday.

"This is what you do to me, honey. I just want to be more for you. I want to give you more than you'll ever want. I want to be bigger and stronger and sexier for you! You're my whole world now, Bill. I don't have anything else. My mother doesn't exist to me any more. My gymnastics don't matter... just you. You are mine, and I am yours."

Her arm sped up even faster, amazing Bill that she could keep this up. She had been increasing her amazing displays for him all weekend since their epic evening on Friday, and since then, the power she had shown him seemed to increase every time she used it on him... how was it possible? Earlier today, she pushed his body into the ceiling against both his arms, and now it felt like even that would be effortless for her. It was like she had a bottomless reserve of strength, that all the strain she had done this weekend only made her more and more powerful, that she never needed to recover... she truly was a goddess!

She was really hammering his body into hers now, and his hips were beginning to protest. He still had his hands on her breasts, but he was pushing against her lightly now, unconsciously trying to ease the battering his hips were receiving. It only seemed to spur on Stephanie's passion as her arm overcame both of his without even showing signs of noticing.

This was their longest lovemaking session, and Bill was definitely feeling the duration, but this intensity seemed to be nearing an end, as her legs started slowing in their rise and fall, and her arm started shaking, but he was sure it wasn't from finally succumbing to the amazing strain she was placing on it.

Stephanie threw back her head and bit her lip, stifling a cry as her entire body seemed to convulse in a massive orgasm. She pushed Bill hard up into her, and she held him there as she put both hands on his ass.

With a final shudder that shook Bill's tired body, she eased back down onto the mattress, perching atop Bill's weary hips. He lay back on the mattress, worn out from the intense sex, his abs and torso exhausted from keeping tensed during her lifts.

He never stopped suckling her the entire time they made love, switching between nipples as he hung from her arm, and now those incredible nipples were epically huge. The nipple he wasn't sucking on was pointing to the ceiling, as thick as his thumb and at least an inch in length. He moved his fingers over it, watching it rebound, and sending a shiver through Stephanie.

"How are you doing, baby?" she whispered down to him.

"I'm so great," he said, "but can we take it a little more gently? I think I'm about to pass out."

"Sure," she purred back. "How's this?"

Stephanie took her hands off Bill's ass, sliding them up her monumental thighs, and raised her body up with them, rising achingly slowly up his member until she was high above him, the tip of his cock nearly out of her. She started spreading her legs out to the side, and, just as slowly, spread them wider until she was fully impaled on his turgid member. She caressed her body, enjoying Bill's eyes on her in the dim light of the room as she moved her body up and down his shaft.

He was excruciatingly close to an orgasm, but felt it building even higher with her new slow pace, more intense than he had ever felt it before.

She was so super sensitive from coming down after her orgasm, but her will was so strong, and her need to please him so intense, that she shrugged off the almost painful sensation in her pussy to keep riding Bill, sliding achingly slowly up his member and back down until their bodies touched.

His eyes burned into her, following her hands as they danced over her body: over her sculpted abs, her heaving breasts and their thickly engorged nipples, her full, plush lips and flushed face, up into her hair and back down again. His attention was locked on her hands, their slim, delicate forms belying such unstoppable strength, embodying such effortless grace.

She brought them down to her nipples again, and began teasing them further, continuing the work his mouth had done, pulling and stretching them as she rose and fell. Bill almost gasped as she pulled them so far out from her breasts, fearing she would pull them right off her body as hard as she was tugging.

"God, I am so wet, Bill," she whispered through her clenched teeth. "You make me so hot! I love how you make me feel so strong and sexy. I want to feel your hands on my legs."

Bill brought his hands up to her thighs as she kept working her nipples with her hands. He ran his hands over her massive quads, every striation and ridge, almost feeling the power running through them as they rose up and fell again. He moaned almost against his will as his hands played over their smooth skin. They were so thick and beautiful, so full of power.

He longed to see her lift weights, to see those awesome limbs pushed to their limits. He almost felt like her unbelievable body didn't have limits, as effortlessly as she overwhelmed him this weekend.

She rose up, flexing her thighs with Bill's hands on them, and Bill arched back. He was so turned on by her incredible body, and how her legs hardened even further as she flexed her muscular thighs under his hands. He kept rubbing her legs, feeling their smooth perfection, and Stephanie sighed above him, her hands leaving her breasts. She slid her hands down her body to his, and slid her hands up his torso, placing them on his chest.

"I want you to come so hard in me, Bill. I want to feel it," she sighed, and her hands slid up to his neck. Bill knew what she had in mind, but this time he was ready.

"Do it, Stephanie. Let me feel how strong you are," he moaned, pushed right to the edge.

Stephanie swung her body back, tensing her strong arms as she tightened her hands on his neck. Bill's body lifted up off the mattress, held effortlessly. Stephanie smiled at him, her eyes half-open, lips parted, loving the feeling of her power over Bill.

Bill's hands rose up to her wrists, holding himself up as she lifted upward, forcing his cock up into her until their bodies touched. She lowered him down again, then up, fucking herself with his cock.

"Are you there, baby?" she called up to him, and he nodded as best he could, right at the verge.

"Here we go," she said, and her hands constricted on his neck, lifting him further. He gasped from the tightness of her hands on him, but he knew she was using a tiny fraction of her limitless power, that overwhelming power that turned him on so much.

She kept lifting him into her tight pussy, and Bill succumbed to the intense sensation, rocking his head back and coming into her with more ecstasy than he had ever felt.

"Nnnngh," his throat let out a strangled cry, barely a whisper from the pressure of Stephanie's hands on his neck, as his body shuddered from his climax.

Stephanie lowered him back down to the mattress gently, the loving look in her eyes growing teary as she looked at his body, deep in the throes of his orgasm.

"I love you, Bill," she whispered.

"I love you, Stephanie," he moaned, still coming into her, his body trembling from the overwhelming climax.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill was up early the next morning. He was surprised, considering what Stephanie put him through the night before. He still felt her strong hands on his neck, and shuddered from the sensation.

He leaned up on his arm, looking down at the goddess sleeping on her side next to him. He ran his hands lovingly down her side, over her lush hip, ultimately resting on her thigh. It was so hard, even perfectly relaxed in sleep. He looked quickly at Stephanie's face, but it was still relaxed in her slumber.

'So perfect,' he thought. 'How could I be so lucky?"

His hand moved almost of its own accord, gently caressing that massively corded limb. The bulging muscles tensed in her sleep and he watched, fascinated, as they swelled under her skin. His hand rose, riding on top of her thigh, so strong that the weight of him and his motorcycle was like nothing to its nearly superhuman strength.

"Mmm," Stephanie sighed, still asleep.

Bill took that as a tacit approval, and put both hands on her leg, running them around its surface, feeling their sheer massive thickness and imagining the incredible power contained in them. He almost moaned aloud himself as he closed his eyes and imagined her big thighs around his hips as she rode him on their first night together, about their motorcycle rides together, and how those big thighs crushed him as she held on the back of his bike.

Stephanie stirred and rolled onto her stomach, and her big thigh slid from his hands. Her perfect round ass thrust into the air, the smooth skin gliding underneath his hand in the dim pre-dawn light. She stirred a little more, and a slow smile crept across her face.

"God, you're so beautiful," Bill whispered, as he ran his hands over her wondrous ass. It was so firm, hard like her thighs, even in her relaxed sleep. He kept rubbing her, moving his body to sit on her calves. He slid his hands up over her glorious ass and down each huge thigh, his hands so small on her big, hard limbs.

He lay his body across her thighs, bringing his lips up to plant small kisses on her ass. Stephanie shifted lightly, lifting up her legs in her sleep and taking Bill's body upward without any strain. Her ass tightened up under his lips, pushing upward into his face, the silky smooth skin hiding the rock-hard muscles beneath the surface.

"Mmmm," moaned Stephanie lightly, her voice sleepy. "What are you doing back there?"

"Shhh," he whispered back to her, "I'm praying to my goddess."

Stephanie yawned and tensed up her lower body.

"Okay... what are you going to do if your goddess answers your prayers?" she said, still sounding sleepy.

"She's been answering my prayers since Friday night, but I want to keep in her good graces," he said, planting more kisses on her lower body, his hands holding onto her thighs as her legs coursed with power beneath his body.

"What time is it, my love?" she asked, sending a thrill through Bill at the word.

"It's about 5:45," he replied. "Do you want me to let you sleep?"

"Yeah, I want to sleep in a little," she said, "but you don't have to stop. That feels so good. I love when you touch me like that."

"I'm glad," he said, "because I never want to stop touching you, my goddess."

"That's such a good response," she said. "I think you deserve a little reward. Move over to my left leg."

Bill did as she told him, and she lifted her body up to her hands and knees.

"I bet this'll turn you on," she said. Why don't you put your butt over my calf?" she said.

Bill slid his hips down her leg until he got to her big calf.

"Okay, now what?" he asked.

"Try to keep your balance," she said, and lifted her leg up, her strong ass muscles bunching up.

Bill's body started lifting up, his knees coming off the mattress, and he put his hands on her big thigh to stabilize himself. He got all the way up to the point where his feet were almost able to stand, and she held her leg in that position.

"You can lift your legs up if you want," she said, looking back over her shoulder.

Bill picked his feet up off the surface of the mattress, and Stephanie's incredible leg didn't dip in the least.

"Hang on, okay?" she said, and started doing little raises with his body.

Bill's body bobbed up and down like a cork in the sea, and Stephanie looked back at him, a sleepy smile on her face.

"How do you like that?"

"You know I do," he said, a lazy smile on his face.

Her tireless leg kept rising and falling, the Pilates-style exercise making her incredible ass tighten and swell up hugely.

He couldn't help himself, and his hands slid up her thigh to cup her incredible ass. Both hands couldn't cover her incredible left cheek as it swelled and hardened, bulging with sheer power.

"This is a nice morning workout," Stephanie said, still half-asleep. "So relaxing."

"Not for me," Bill sighed, and he held his hands on Stephanie's rock-hard ass, still bobbing up and down with her exertion.

He counted out 100 reps, and she held her leg straight out from her body.

"Can you take this pillow and see if you can sit slide a little lower?" she said back to him. She took one hand off the surface of the mattress and handed it back to Bill, not wavering as all from the sudden shift in balance. Bill slid down her leg, placing the pillow under his butt to make sitting on her lower leg down by her foot less painful.

As always, he was impressed with her sheer strength, but her balance was also impressing the hell out of him. Shifting her center of gravity did not affect her at all. Where a normal person would have to shift their body to keep balance when taking away a support, Stephanie's incredible musculature simply compensated for the shift automatically, not even wavering as the different muscle groups came into play.

"That's so incredible, honey," he said, and she looked back at him.

"What is?"

"You can just take your hand away like that, and your body doesn't dip or move or anything," he said, with a moan.

They were both getting good at being quiet in their playfulness, getting complacent with their precarious position of having Stephanie stay in the house unnoticed.

"Oh, that impresses you, does it?" she whispered back. "How about this?"

Bill felt an almost imperceptible tensing of her muscles, and Stephanie took away her other hand. She was perfectly balanced on one leg, the other holding Bill over the mattress. She brought her hands out to the side, like she was flying.

"Are you ready?" she said back to him.

She looked over her shoulder, and almost laughed at the surprise on Bill's face.

"If you make me laugh, honey, we might wake up the house," she said, and Bill snapped out of it to look up at her face.

"My god, Steph," he breathed.

"That's goddess," she whispered with a wink, and started lifting Bill's body again, still holding her arms out to the side. "Now that's more like it. This is a good workout. I think I'll start doing these are morning warm-ups. Do you think you'll be free in the mornings to help out?"

Bill was stunned again. His body bobbed a little higher each time now, since he was lower on her leg, but she didn't slow her pace or struggle at akk, even with her balance being solely on one leg now. The muscles in her lower back flexed as they kept her balance, almost mesmerizing in their undulation as they worked effortlessly in this strange position.

She did another hundred reps with Bill's body, then lowered him to the ground.

"Ooh, that feels good. Feel my butt now, baby," she said in a teasing whisper.

Bill put his hands back on her ass, and where it felt hard as a rock before, it felt even harder, the skin stretched tight over her massive swollen muscle.

"Here, let me flex it up for you," she said, knowing she was driving Bill wild.

Bill gulped audibly as she flexed slowly, her ass rising majestically upward under his hands. He squeezed his hands down hard on her ass, unable to even leave impressions on the tight skin there.

"Oh, goddess," he breathed in ecstasy. "So perfect..."

"Mmm hmm," she agreed. "This morning IS turning out to be perfect. Slide over to my other leg."

"Okay... give me a second," he said, and he stretched out his body along the length of her left leg, wrapping his arms around her huge thigh, and began worshipping her beautiful hard ass.

"Oh..." she sighed as his lips and hands roamed over her. "God, that feels so good, baby. Do it to the other side, too, and I'll keep going with my workout. You can do that the whole time, okay?"

"Mmm... okay," Bill said, his eyes dreamy.

She lowered her body back down until she was on all fours, and Bill moved over, placing the pillow on top of her Achilles Tendon, just above her foot. He sat down on the pillow, and Stephanie stretched her leg out straight, lifting his easily from the mattress. He placed either hand high on her thigh, his left hand so close to her womanhood that he could feel the heat coming off her pussy as her excitement rose.

A shudder ran through her body, followed by a soft moan.

"Ooh, hold on baby, here we go again," she sighed, and lifted her arms out to either side of her body.

Bill began bobbing up and down again, and he leaned forward, his face on her massive thigh. He began running his hands all over her thigh, kissing and licking her while she used his body like a weight in her morning warm-up.

"Oh, Bill," she moaned and her leg worked harder, bouncing his body up faster.

He stretched himself prostrate on her leg, and ran his hands up to her right asscheek, feeling its rhythmic contraction and relaxation as his body rose and fell. He wrapped his thighs around her lower leg and held on while he continued to kiss her big thigh, so full and firm under his lips.

He kept worshipping her incredible leg and ass, and lost count somewhere after 300 reps, as her leg kept bobbing up and down, the muscles bulging and relaxing, growing larger as the reps continued.

"Ooh, you're going to make me come," Stephanie moaned, holding her body perfectly still her big leg the only part of her moving.

Bill slid his hand up between her huge thighs and slipped a few fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She gasped as his fingers went in, and her body wavered for the smallest second, but she didn't lose her balance.

Stephanie's pace quickened, and she put her hands back down. She pivoted her big leg out slightly to the side, and began bobbing her leg up and down again, isolating a different set of muscle groups.

"I want to see if you give out or I do," Bill said, and Stephanie looked back at him, her face flushed with white-hot passion.

"What do you mean, baby?" she moaned.

"Slow down a little, and I'll show you," he said, his own passion rising with the realization of her endless strength.

Stephanie slowed her leg lifts, and Bill inched up and wrapped his both of his thighs around her huge thigh, then let his body slide around until he was hanging from her huge leg, dangling over the mattress.

Stephanie's eyebrows shot up, and she bent her head down to see what he was up to.

"What are you-" she started, and Bill moved his body forward, wrapped his arms around her ass, and stabbed his tongue into her pussy.

Stephanie let out a strangled gasp, biting her tongue to keep from crying out, and Bill held on for dear life, working his tongue through her womanhood. He nibbled on her clit and kissed her puffy labia as he held onto her huge thigh and waist.

Stephanie threw her head back, her climax rising, and began lifting her leg again. She arched her back up and shifted her balance to account for Bill moving his weight forward, then took her arms away again, the both of them again balancing on the thick pillar of her left leg.

"Ooh, Bill... I accept your challenge, and I hope I lose!" she moaned, trying her hardest to keep her voice down.

Bill pulled his face away from her delicious pussy and moaned up at her.

"I hope you WIN!" he said in a low growl, and pushed his face back into her.

Stephanie brought one of her hands from her side and jammed her hand into her mouth, moaning as quietly as she could, and praying his parents were heavy sleepers.

Her thigh continued to pump upward, and Bill held tight to her ass, but it was blowing up so big and thick from the exertion that he was having trouble holding on.

He moved his arms back down to the top of her thigh and wrapped both arms around it, making it easier to hang on. It put more weight on her thigh and shifted their center of gravity, but Stephanie's incredible body compensated without as much as wobbling, and her massive thigh continued pumping upward.

"Oh, I'm so close," she moaned from around the hand jammed in her mouth, and she involuntarily flexed her huge thigh, swelling up the circumference of her thigh by several inches.

Bill's arms were pried open, nearly causing him to drop to the mattress. He scrambled to find purchase on her leg, wrapping his arms around it as far as he could and grasping his forearms to hold on. His hands ached from the exertion, but he steeled himself to get her off before his arms gave out.

He stabbed his tongue into her with renewed fervor, working furiously to bring Stephanie to climax. Her big thigh kept swelling up as her climax built and finally his arms gave out.

'Damn it!' he thought as he dropped down to the bed, his arms aching from holding on for so long.

Without missing a beat, Stephanie put her big thigh down on the other side of Bill's head, and reached back with both hands to shove Bill's face back into her pussy. His head came up off the mattress and she tightened her thighs on his head unconsciously, squeezing him tightly against their massive muscles. He reached up to wrap his arms around her thighs, feeling their incredible girth and hardness.

"Oh God," he moaned, so turned on, and kept working her pussy.

Stephanie leaned up, taking both breasts in her hands and working them furiously in time with Bill's tongue in her. She held on for about twenty seconds more and came hard, crushing his head between her incredible thighs so hard Bill saw stars.

"Oh God!" she cried out, louder than she would have liked.

A flood of her juices flowed into Bill's mouth and he sucked at her pussy like he was starving, tightening his arms as hard as he could on her thighs.

She bent down toward Bill's head and opened her thighs, dropping him to the mattress. Then she reached down between her legs, pulled his body from between them, almost ripping his arms away from her monumental thighs, and pulled his body up to her. Her strong back and arms hoisted his body upward like he was a baby, and she pulled him tightly into her body, crushing him to her.

"Oh, God, that was so GOOD," she said, her whisper coming out as a hiss from her excitement.

She pulled her face into his and kissed him hard. His arms flew around her neck and they stayed like that for several minutes, until they were startled by a light knock on the door.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Bill, are you okay? I thought I heard you yell," his mother called through the door.

"Yeah... I'm okay. I just had a really powerful dream. Sorry if I made too much noise," he said.

"Oh... okay. You sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, mom. Sorry!" he called, making his voice sound sleepy. His heart was beating a million miles an hour, and he was breathing heavily, and he was sure his mom could hear that through the door. Stephanie surprisingly was breathing deeply, but her breathing rate didn't seem elevated above a good cardio heartbeat. Hell, she was hardly sweating, while Bill was bathed in sweat from working so hard to hang onto her thigh. She was just unreal!

They heard his mother's footsteps walk back down the hallway, and the door to his parent's room close softly.

"Wow... that was close," Bill whispered quietly into Stephanie's ear, "but SO worth every second!"

"You are so good to me, Bill!" she whispered back into his ear. "I'm sorry I was so loud, but GOD! You drive me so crazy!"

"I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't think your legs ever wear out, and that makes ME crazy!" he said back to her, so turned on still.

Stephanie could feel his rock hard cock pressed between their bodies, and pulled him back to look in his eyes. There was burning desire there, still, and she thought she could see that unfulfilled need in his eyes, that need for release.

She got a naughty smile on her face, and hopped gracefully up to her feet, slipping off the bed without a sound, still holding Bill's body in front of her.

She slowly lifted him higher, sliding his cock up her chiseled torso, and slipped her arms down so that her left hand held him under his ass. Her right hand came around to grasp his erect cock that was nestled in between her generous breasts.

"I think I am being selfish, baby," she said. "And I don't think I really won that little competition, so I need to give you a reward, too."

"Oh, Stephanie, you gave me such a reward..." he practically moaned at her, but he held onto her hair as her strong arm moved his body away and pointed his cock right as her face.

"Well, here's your OTHER reward," she said, and she moved his entire body forward with her powerful arm, and slipped his cock into her mouth.

His hold on her hair tightened as she began to work him in her mouth, her right hand moving down to massage his balls as her strong left arm moved his body gently back and forth.

It was an awe-inspiring feat of strength, but they were happening so much that Bill was almost becoming jaded to the superhuman feats Stephanie could do to him at will.

"God, I can't imagine ever being with anyone but you, Steph!" he almost cried as she moved his body like he weighed nothing, her strong arm, bulging with strength.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him with lovestruck eyes.

"Good! I don't want you ever to even think about anyone but me for the rest of your life. Other guys don't even exist anymore for me."

She started lifting his body up toward the ceiling with her strong arm, and took his ragingly erect cock in her other hand, stroking him gently, his head inches from the ceiling, balancing him on her palm as if he was no heavier than a baby.

Bill let out a soft moan and threw his head back, his body beginning to climax from her effortless power, and Stephanie dropped his body back down to her head's height, taking his spasming cock into her mouth, and stroking him until he blasted his seed into her mouth. She kept her lips on the head of his cock, stroking him, greedily gulping down his seed until his body sagged, nearly toppling off her hand.

She lifted him strongly back up toward the ceiling, and looked up at him with burning eyes. The sun's first rays peeked through the bedroom window as she took her hand off his cock and planted it on her hip, holding him high over her head.

"I am SO yours, my goddess," he moaned, looking down at her from nearly nine feet off the floor.

"That's what I like to hear!" she said up to him.

*************

"I need to get you something to eat," Bill said to Stephanie as she pulled her panties from the heap of clothes at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, here, let me help you with them," he said, and knelt in front of her.

She smiled down at him and handed them to him.

"Okay. You know you're going to spoil me," she said down to him with a dreamy look.

"That's the plan," he said, looking up at her in all of her naked splendor.

He slid the panties up to her knees, and worked them over her massive thighs. As stretchy as her bikini panties were, they were stretched to the max to get over those huge limbs.

"Heh, now you know what I go through every day," she said with a little sigh, as his hands caressed her thighs while pulling the panties up first one leg, then the other, then back.

He had to work them up a little each time, and still he heard the sounds of the elastic groaning as it stretched farther than it was capable.

She giggled a little and flexed up her thighs, and the elastic failed completely, sending the panties flying across the room to hang from the drapes in the window.

"Oops," she said with a coy look on her face, and he had to clap his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

As soon as they were reasonably recovered from their morning lovemaking, they had opened up the window and placed Bill's desk fan on a chair directly in front of it to get some fresh air into the room. It must have smelled like a brothel in there, and they were acutely aware of the possibility of their getting caught.

A light knock on the door made both of their heads snap up.

"Hey, Bill," came his dad's voice. "You're up early. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Um, yeah, that would be great, dad!" Bill called through the door.

"Why don't you bring your friend down, too?" he said, and their eyes widened like saucers as they heard his footsteps trail off down the hallway.

They both looked at each other in shock.

"Oh shit!" they said in unison.

It was a long, arduous walk down the hall and down the stairs for Bill and Stephanie. They were caught red-handed, and their nervous, frightened demeanor was written plainly on their faces as they slunk into the airy, brightly-lit kitchen. Bill's parents were sitting at the kitchen table, a few light items laid out for breakfast. They had arranged the kitchen chairs in an interview-panel setup: both of them facing off with two chairs plainly designated for the teens.

Bill pulled out the chair for Stephanie, and they sat, not exactly looking at his parents.

There were a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, and Bill's father cleared his throat.

"Bill... your mom and I have been talking... and we truly have no idea how to even talk about this with you. This is so beyond what we ever would have expected you to do, that we can't even begin to..." his voice trailed off, and he clearly looked upset and uncomfortable.

"Maybe we need to start with YOUR side of it," Bill's mother chimed in, less severe than his father, but by no means light natured.

Bill sat looking at his plate for a few seconds, then raised his head to look each of them in the eye.

"Mom, dad... I know this is really disappointing for you... I..." he began, his voice trailing off.

"But... I can't help it. I really needed to get her out of there!" he finished, with a surprising amount of fire.

Both parents raised their eyebrows to him.

Bill hopped up out of his seat, then stood behind Stephanie.

"Can you show them, Steph? What your mom did?" he said to her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

Stephanie had been unintentionally turning the left side of her face away from his parents, and had thought enough ahead to bring a few items with her before leaving her mother's house... the icy calm of her demeanor during their confrontation carried over until about an hour after their encounter, until she time to think about what had happened.

She turned her face toward his parents, and wiped at the foundation concealing the purplish bruise that was not fully formed on her face.

Both parents gasped, and his mother's hand went instinctively to her husband's. She then rose and went over to Stephanie, who was now openly crying, the shame of such of a revelation obviously painful. She still hadn't uttered a sound, which was in itself disturbing and somewhat telling about the nature of her home life.

Ellen, Bill's mother, leaned down and put her arms around Stephanie's shoulders, shocked at the hardness, but setting that aside and hugging her tightly. Stephanie brought her own arm up to put on Ellen's arm, and sat quietly, tears soaking the front of her t-shirt.

"Dad..." Bill said,

He was upset about Stephanie's home issue being uncovered, but inwardly relieved that this turn of events had somewhat deflected the whole "sleepover" incident. The whole situation made his stomach turn from all of the conflicting emotions... shame, fear, and even the pervasive attraction to Stephanie, the need to be her protector. He almost scoffed at that last thought as his mind whirled through the jumble of emotions roaring through his head.

"Bill, this is serious!" His father exclaimed, still shocked. "You should have told us right away! We need to call-"

"NO!" Stephanie shouted, shocking Ellen, who almost jumped back the sudden vehemence in Stephanie's voice.

"But, young lady..." her father said to her, surprised etched on his features.

Stephanie raised her head finally, her eyes blazing.

"I really wish all of this hadn't happened," she said, exhaustion in her voice.

Bill was surprised to finally encounter something that wore down the indestructible Stephanie, and his heart sank from the realization that even she could be hurt.

Stephanie steeled herself, and, with an apparent effort, began talking.

"I've put up with my mother for a long time... and, really, it wasn't this bad until recently. I mean, she used to have this metal rod, her 'correcting' rod, that she used to put me in proper form, but she hasn't done that in a long time. This," she said, pointing to her cheek, "was the first time she's ever done anything like..."

Her voice trailed off.

It was obvious that abuse other than physical was leveled at her in her home, and Bill's parents could see it plainly written on her face.

Ellen reached her hand down to take hers, sliding her chair over to sit close.

"Honey... I... I know that she doesn't seem... that maybe she didn't hit you until this time, but there have been other things, haven't there?" she said haltingly. "Does she keep things from you? Dinner, maybe... other things?"

Stephanie began crying anew at the mention of withholding meals, and thought back to the times as a younger girl that she was forced to wear dirty underwear as punishment and dirty clothes, at how the other kids would tease her, and some of the more horrible "punishments" for poor performance in her gymnastics meets as a child.

She thought back to the first season on the softball team, when she used to invite herself to her teammate Jenny Nelson's house for dinner, and sometimes breakfast, or "borrow" a few bucks for a less than healthy junk food breakfast from the school cafeteria.

"Honey... you have to let us help you," Ellen began gently, putting her hand on Stephanie's shoulder. She was shocked how hard her shoulder was. She felt more like a piece of statuary in her garden than a living, breathing girl! Only the presence of warmth, the feel of movement under her shirt gave any indication that this was flesh-and-blood.

Stephanie looked at Ellen with weary eyes, eyes rimmed red with her shameful admission.

"Mrs. Walker..." she began, slightly choked up.

A remarkable transformation came over her that made the other three occupants of the table stare, wide-eyed. Stephanie stopped speaking, her eyes becoming unfocused, and held that way for about ten seconds. She closed them once, and when her eyes opened, it was like she was a different person. Gone were the tears, and even her posture became more erect. Ellen felt the muscles bulge under her hand, and surprised, jerked her hand back, like it had been bitten, her eyes wide.

"Mr. and Mrs. Walker," this different Stephanie said, no trace of emotion in her voice. "I've had a lot of time to think about how terrible my mom is. She's done some things that I don't even want to tell you about, it's true, but the whole situation will be moot in a few weeks. I am seventeen now, but in the middle of June, I legally come of age. If I can just make it until then, I never need to even look at her again. I had thought about calling somebody, but all of the horror stories I've heard about foster care, and the state Human Services System have made me tough it out."

The Walkers were absolutely speechless. It was as if they were talking to someone else.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"St-Stephanie..." Bill's father, Alan, began, then paused for a second when Stephanie's eyes leveled at him. He felt almost threatened by the look he saw there, and had to take a second to regain his composure.

'She's a scared kid, Al,' his inner voice said, 'get yourself together. This is how she copes.'

"Stephanie, I know that you think that makes sense, but your mother most likely needs help, and if she doesn't get it, then who knows what may happen. She may try to hurt you in other ways, now that you've left. You need to make sure that you are safe."

Alan thought about his own family at that point... how safe were THEY?

"I understand," this different Stephanie replied, without conviction. "I know she needs help, but I really don't want to be a ward of the court, not this late... not after everything I've been through. Could we maybe wait until I come of age? Bill said it would be okay to stay for a little while, but I wouldn't want to impose or bring any trouble to you."

Her appeal didn't sound so much as a plea as it did a command, and it took Alan completely aback. Her force of personality washed over him like a wave, and left him surprised, and saddened at what it took for her to survive.

Alan cast a desperate glance to Ellen. Al and El, they used to be called when they went out with friends, and they were usually referred to by this sobriquet. Well, this might be one Al and El can't tackle as a team... what the hell do you do with this bomb dropped in your lap?

Alan had a quick case of the 'why me's,' but quickly dismissed them. This girl needed help!

"Okay, honey..." he used the nickname unconsciously, but as Stephanie's cool eyes turned toward him, he got a very uncomfortable feeling.

"Er, Stephanie, maybe you should think about this for a little while longer. There will be repercussions to you running away from home, but it's really important for you to not go back there. This is a really sticky situation for everyone."

As soon as he said it, he felt awful, and the look on Stephanie's face confirmed that it wasn't received well.

"Like I said, I don't want to cause you problems. The last thing I want to do is hurt any of you," she said, her eyes locked to Alan's. He held her gaze for a few seconds, then looked away.

"We want to help you, Stephanie," Ellen said, taking up the slack from Alan's misstep. "Why don't you stay here, for a little while, and think about your options. What about your father?"

Stephanie visibly flinched at the mention of her father, and Ellen almost rose and stepped back from the response.

"I don't know where he is." Stephanie said, mechanically. "He left a long time ago. If he writes, I've never seen anything. I thought about looking for letters once, but I never did, for some reason. I wouldn't even begin to know how to start looking for him."

Bill reached over and put his arm around Stephanie, and her steely demeanor cracked for a second, and the scared little girl inside peeked though. Just as quickly, though, she straightened out, but she didn't brush off his arm. Instead, she reached her arm over to him and pulled him tight, Bill and his chair visibly sliding across the floor. Bill's parents were both startled by her effortless display of strength.

"Hon-honey, would you like to come upstairs and get cleaned up?" his mother said, her thoughts adrift. It was all she could think to say.

"Yes, please. Our house hasn't had hot water for a while," Stephanie said, further shocking his parents, and Bill as well.

"A-are you okay, Steph?" Bill said, feeling totally helpless.

Her eyes shot toward him, still in her strong grasp.

"I'm fine, Bill. Thanks for being so wonderful." She said to him, some emotion seeping through the steel.

She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Come on honey," Ellen said, gently pulling Stephanie's arm up out of the chair. "I'll show you where everything is."

Her arm didn't budge a centimeter. Ellen was totally at a loss.

'What is this girl?' was the first thought to land in her mind.

"Okay," Stephanie said, rising up out of the seat, letting Bill go as she rose.

Ellen led her away, and the men were left at the kitchen table, again in uncomfortable silence.

"Bill... HOLY FUCK..." Alan finally said, without raising his voice.

Bill's eyes shot up. Bill had never heard his father swear. He wasn't a "tea-totaler" or a religious man... he just was so articulate that there never seemed to be the need from him.

"Um... dad... honestly, I didn't realize how much trouble she was in until this weekend," he said, thinking about that phrase 'a lie by omission is still a lie'.

"We can't let her go back there, and I REALLY don't think we can make her do anything she doesn't want to do... and honestly, dad, I don't want to." Bill said, leveling his gaze at his father.

It didn't work as well as when Stephanie did it, and he realized that immediately. He dropped his eyes to a more respectful look.

"Son... I don't even know what to say..." Alan said, at a total loss for one of the few times in his life.

"Listen... she seems like a nice girl, but all of this... I mean... it has to have done some damage. I...." Alan said, floundering for words.

"Dad. I love her," Bill said, realizing how bad that was going to sound.

Alan put his hands to his temples.

"Oh, God help me," he muttered.

*************

Ellen led Stephanie upstairs to the master bathroom she and Bill had used on Friday. She hadn't had a hot shower since then, and was looking so forward to another one.

"Okay, here's the towels and washcloths," Ellen said, walking Stephanie around the bathroom, comfortable in playing host.

Her mind whirled while she put on her "Susie Homemaker" face for Stephanie. The whole morning was spiraling out of control. What she thought would be a stern talking-to, Bill's first, had totally been turned on its ear. Now they were harboring a runaway girl from an abusive home... what if her mother called the police? She already knew where they lived... Christ, she had called yesterday night and asked for Bill by name!

Ellen had visions of being led out of her house in handcuffs, the neighbors watching... of seeing her face on the evening news as a child abductor. She just wanted to go back to bed.

Stephanie stopped moving as Ellen bustled around the room, following her with her eyes. Her mind was a whirl as well. The last thing she wanted to do was get Bill's family in trouble, but she knew her mother wasn't going to the police. She feared much more immediate problems, despite their little "discussion" last night.

She thought back to watching her parents fight when she was young, and the first time she saw her mother hurt her father so badly that he couldn't get up off the kitchen floor. The look of rage on her face still haunted Stephanie's dreams... and scared her to think about her dealings with Bill. She had felt something akin to that herself, that first night when she intended to show Bill who she really was. She knew she was crushing his little soft body with her legs on his motorcycle, and the look in his eyes when she threw him on the bed that first time, the shock... it had lit a little fire in a dark, scary corner of her mind... it had felt good.

Stephanie shivered at the thought, and realized that Ellen was standing, looking at her like an animal that was ready to flee a predator. She had seen that look in several of her past "boyfriends", the realization that something unknown, maybe dangerous was in the vicinity. It made a knot in the pit of her stomach.

"M-Mrs. Walker," she said, and the steely mask fell, leaving the unsure girl. "I'm so sorry that I've brought all this on you."

Disarmed, Ellen walked to Stephanie, and the women hugged, Stephanie trying her hardest not to put too much strength into it.

"Oh, honey," she said, holding Stephanie to her. "YOU didn't do anything. You just dated my son. We'll figure this out, don't you worry. Okay? Just get cleaned up and we can think about it after all the dust settles."

"Thank you," Stephanie said in a small voice. She liked Ellen immensely for putting on such a brave face. "I think Bill is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

The tears started on both women at that point.

Ellen was shorter than Stephanie by a few inches, but she tucked Stephanie's head onto her shoulder and ran her hand through the girl's hair, feeling the gentle sobs coming from her. Sobs that shook Ellen's entire body from her powerful body's motion....

"Shh, it's going to be okay," she said, holding Stephanie. "You get cleaned up, then come have some breakfast, okay?"

"Okay... thanks," Stephanie replied, and turned toward the shower.

Ellen reached in and got out a towel and washcloth for Stephanie, and regarded her as her back was turned. The t-shirt Stephanie wore was one of Bill's, she recognized it of course, but it certainly didn't look like that on Bill.

The shoulders were stretched tight over Stephanie's strong body, and the athletic shorts she wore were stretched tight as well by the hard butt that she had noticed on Friday night, when this girl had appeared from out of nowhere to "ask Bill out". But it was her thighs that were almost shocking in their musculature, and now that Ellen saw them without a pair of jeans on, she was just blown away by their development.

'How long was this girl hiding upstairs?' she found herself wandering, her mind drifting off.

She had intended to leave the room, but instead was standing, unconsciously staring at Stephanie's ass as she moved to the shower stall to turn on the water. The simplest movement set it rippling in an amazing display of muscular grace: leaning slightly in to feel the shower water temperature, then straightening back up, and the way it just swelled to amazing thickness from that unconscious movement, pushing the shorts deep into the cleft between her cheeks....

She caught herself with a start, and walked over to hand Stephanie the linens.

"I'll leave you to it. Come down when you're ready," she said, and walked from the room.

'I wished I had done gymnastics when I was a girl!' her mind said, her thoughts lingering on the musculature she had seen bunching under Stephanie's clothing.

*************

Ellen walked back into the kitchen, introspective, to hear Bill and Alan in a spirited discussion.

"I'm just saying you're young. It takes time for things like that to happen," Alan said, his voice surprisingly raised over his normal conversational tone.

"Dad, I just KNOW... I feel it like just like I feel this table," Bill said in response, rapping his knuckles on the table.

Alan let out an exasperated sigh and raised his hands.

"Bill, fine. If that is what you believe, then I understand. I just think you need to think with your head AND your heart," Alan finally said after a short pause.

"Boys," Ellen cut in, "I think there will be time to discuss the finer points of this. Bill, why don't you go up and find Stephanie something a little less... snug? Maybe I'll take her over to Kirkland's after lunch. They are having a buy one, get one, and I still have some money left on that gift card from my birthday."

"Okay, mom," Bill said, and hopped up from the table, his food hardly picked at.

Ellen sat next to Alan, and looked back toward Bill's retreating form, pushing her hand into Alan's.

They heard Bill's footsteps retreat up the staircase, and Ellen turned to Alan, putting her arms around him tightly.

"Oh, Alan... what are we going to do?" she said, a small sob escaping her lips.

"Honey, I'll be damned if I know," he said, his second epithet in an hour showing his distress.

"Can we really keep her here? That woman," she almost spat the word, "knows she's here, doesn't she? She'll send the police; or worse yet show up, and I really don't think I could deal with her if she came banging on our front door..."

"You know, I always knew Bill would blaze his own trail, but I never..." Alan said, his voice drifting off.

"Alan," Ellen said, bringing him back into the conversation.

"You know, El? I am at such a loss; I don't know what to think. Can we keep her here? I suppose so, but I guarantee you that woman will come around looking for her. SHOULD we keep her here is the real question. I think if you showed any cop that nice bruise on the side of her face, with the finger marks as plain as day on it, there wouldn't be a whole lot of issue with us keeping her away from her mother. I have no idea what a Youth Protective Services reponse would be. We might have to call your brother. Do you think he could look up child welfare statutes?"

"Alan, he practices corporate law... patents and infringement, not civil," Ellen said. "I think if we make any moves to talk to any authorities, she's going to bolt out of here. And believe me, Alan, we aren't going to be able to stop her. Her body is like a rock! I hugged her to me upstairs to comfort her and it was like hugging a marble statue. Bill said she was an athlete, but oh my God!"

"Yeah, she pulled his chair over to her like it was empty. I don't think I could do that!" he said, some surprise in his voice. "But, you know, what scares me worst is what kind of damage seventeen years of abuse would do to that poor girl. You saw how she just paused for a second, and turned off the emotion like she flipped a switch... I'm very worried for US, El, not just her. I'm worried about how unstable she might be."

They both lapsed into silence for a while, and they heard the water shut off upstairs.

"You know they're having sex," Ellen said over to him.

"Yeah, I figured when she showed up on Friday. I have to say, El, I am more relieved than upset, but I'm really not ready to be a grandfather," he said with a little chuckle.

"Al, this is not funny," she said, her mouth turning up into a smile, "Grampa Al."

They had a short, nervous laugh to break the tension, and Ellen leaned over into Alan's arms. They hugged like that for a short while.

"It's things like this that make you Thank God for small favors," Ellen said, lying her head on Alan's chest. "What a horrible childhood she must have had.

She sighed into Alan's shoulder.

"Of all the girls Bill could have brought home as a first girlfriend..."

"Yes. He's a good boy, but what a conundrum!" Alan said. "I had the condom talk with him yesterday. He said they were being careful, but I'm sure he doesn't have any."

"Honey, honestly... until Friday I didn't think if he even knew what they were for." Ellen said with a sad chuckle. "I think our son is grown up. Heaven help us."

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

[Some sections of the story going forward have references to a Mr. and Mrs. 'Parker'. I believe they are typos and I have replaced them with 'Walker' whereever they appeared. ~'K']
______________________

Bill waited outside the bathroom for Stephanie.

"Steph," he called through the door.

"Hi, honey," she called back. "Did that go..."

"Well? Really, I don't know. This is uncharted territory," Bill said. "But I'm serious. You need a place to stay, and, even if they don't let us stay together, you still need to stay here. Your mom, she's..."

Stephanie opened the door and hugged Bill to her, still wet.

"I know, honey. I'm so sorry for what she did. That's why I'm so scared. I can take what she can dish out, but if she goes after you, and I'm not there... I would never forgive myself," Stephanie said, squeezing Bill tight. "You're mine, Bill. Mine. I'm not going to let her take you away from me. Not like she did my dad."

"Honey, you're crushing me," Bill said, his voice strained.

"I'm sorry, Bill," she said, letting up.

"It's okay," he said, moving his mouth close to hers, "you know I love it."

"Yes, I do," she said, smiling at him, touching him through his pants, "and so do I."

She slid her hand up to the waistband of his pants and took hold of it. Her strong arm lifted his feet slightly off the floor and pulled him into her. She raised her head up to kiss him, his arms coming down over her strong shoulders.

They held the kiss for several minutes, until Bill's father's voice drifted up the stairway.

"Hey, kids, come eat. The food's sitting out."

Bill's toes touched back down on the floor, and Stephanie grabbed the clothes Bill had hanging from his arms.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said and turned back into the bathroom. Her hips swayed sexily for Bill's benefit and she dropped her towel, then reached back for the door. She looked back over her shoulder at Bill.

"I'll be down in a sec... and you should go down... before you go down," she said with a wink, closing the door.

Bill shifted his pants and pulled out his shirt to hide his arousal.

"We're coming dad. Stephanie is getting dressed," he called down the stairs.

"Okay. You come down. She doesn't need any help with that," his father called back up.

"Okay!" Bill called, perturbed.

"Smart ass," Bill mumbled under his breath, and started toward the stairs.

*************

The shower had been Heaven. Stephanie had luxuriated in it like she had on Friday, and it was so hard to get out with that wonderful spray blasting her.

It was so nice to relax in a warm house, with no screaming mother, no biting barbs, no little pokes or pinches. She had almost shoved Ellen off her feet the first time she leaned in and hugged her. Close contact like that in her house meant pain, and the concept of comforting was so foreign... but soon the memory of it was nearly made her weep at the bathroom vanity.

'What thoroughly rotten luck to get a psycho for a mother,' she thought, 'when I could have had someone like that sweet little woman.'

And the way she looked at Stephanie... it made her wonder if Bill got his "interest" handed down to him... she chuckled at the thought.

Stephanie ran her fingers through her hair, not wanting to borrow a brush or comb, the wet strands hanging down her back. She grabbed the mane of hair and quickly pulled her hair back, making a light knot of hair to hold it in place. She'd done that so many times, rushing into a practice, her mother cursing and howling. Forgetting things was always the most severely punished offense, and those damn little hair ties got her several black and blue marks, so she stopped using them, preferring to make a knotted pile of hair on the back of her head instead. All the little tricks to keep her mother from going off on her... all of that tiptoeing around, keeping quiet when she sobbed her heart out... all of it was over now. She was her own woman. If one of those scholarship offers came through... she would never come back to this rotten town....

'But would Bill come with me?' she wondered. 'He's so close to his family, could he stand to leave them and go off with me? Would he?'

That other Stephanie asserted herself, and the face in the mirror took on a hard edge.

'Yes, he WILL come.' it said to Stephanie, 'He has no choice. He is mine.'

"He's NOT yours. You're NOT going to hurt him," Stephanie made an anguished face at the mirror, "I won't let you!"

"Who do you think you're talking to: some little girl that cries when her mommy hits her?" the other Stephanie said to her. "You better wake the fuck up if you think you're running things. Bill's MINE, but I'm willing to share... on MY terms."

"I'm not sharing SHIT with you!" Stephanie said into the mirror, grabbing the edge of the sink basin.

"We'll see about that, cry-baby girl," the voice said, and left Stephanie staring at herself in the mirror, a lost, scared look on her face.

A gentle knock on the door startled Stephanie.

"Stephanie, honey, are you okay?" Ellen called through the door.

"I'm fine. I'm just... thinking things out," she said back.

"Okay, honey. Come down when you're ready," and her steps receded down the hall.

"I'm ready," she said into the mirror quietly. "If you think you're getting MY Bill, you've got another thing coming, you bitch."

She turned and walked out the door to the kitchen with her newly adopted family.

*************

Breakfast was relatively quiet, and very uncomfortable. Stephanie ate, posture stiff, like she was nervous with others watching her eat. Bill sat next to her, but mostly had his eyes on his plate. Conversation was sparse, but finally Alan raised his head to address the kids.

"Ellen and I have decided that you should stay here, Stephanie... but the minute you turn 18, we're going to need to have a discussion with the authorities. We can't let you go back there... and we get the feeling that if we tried to force the issue, we would never see you again."

"Thank you, Mr. Walker," Stephanie said, her head bowed.

"Do you need to get some things from your house, Stephanie?" Ellen asked her.

"No... I grabbed my essentials the last time I was there," she replied.

"Well, I will make up the guest room for you," she said, looking at Bill, who blushed. "and after that, maybe we can go have a girl's shopping afternoon."

"Mrs. Walker, you don't have to do that," Stephanie said.

"Nonsense. You can't wear the same outfit to school every day. We'll just get a few things."

Stephanie had tears in her eyes.

Bill hugged her, and she returned it, her head still bowed.

"You're going to be okay, Steph," Bill said to her. "You don't have to go back there."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, and he held her for a few seconds.

"Well, I can't eat another bite. Anyone have a plate they're done with?" Alan said, rising from his chair.

"Here, honey. I'll do those. You said you were going to finish a little of the drywall in the attic. Maybe Bill can help you." Ellen said, taking the plate from Alan's hand.

"I'd like to help," Stephanie said. "It would make me feel better and not like a freeloader.

"Oh... okay, if you want," Alan said. "If you both help, maybe we can knock out the south wall today."

"That sounds great, dad. I think that would make a great music room," Bill said, screwing up his face at his father when Alan shot a glance at him.

"Yeah, so instead of hearing guitar blasting from the one wall upstairs, I can hear it over my head in every room..." his father replied, then laughed. "I would have to pull up the floor and put in insulation."

"Don't even think about it," Ellen said from the kitchen sink. "You have done everything to this house short of putting wings on the sides. Maybe you can just take a break and work on other buildings than this one."

"I already do that, honey. But I don't live in them. I just want to make this place... better," he said, defensively. "Besides, it keeps me out of trouble."

"Alan Walker, you have never so much as gotten a speeding ticket." Ellen said with a laugh. "Are you planning to join a motorcycle gang once you finish tinkering with this house?"

"Yeah! Bill and I could both join. I've still got my old riding stuff. Hell's Angels, here we come."

Bill and Stephanie couldn't help but laugh at the light-hearted banter, and some of the gravity from the morning dissipated.

The kids spent a few minutes in Bill's room, door open, and Bill showed Stephanie how to hold a guitar, finger a few chords, then showed her some power chords and tapped his foot on his distortion pedal and let Stephanie pound a few out. She had a sublime smile on her face, and after the guitar lesson was over, she swept Bill off his feet and planted a scorching kiss on him, holding him lightly under his arms.

"You are most wonderful man in the world, do you know that?" She said, looking up into his eyes.

"I just want you to be happy. I hope this can help," he said, looking down at her. His toes pointed to the floor, and Stephanie brought him in for another kiss, holding him easily.

"Ahem," Alan announced from the door. He saw what looked like Bill, tiptoe, kissing Stephanie by his desk... only it looked like there was daylight under his pointed toes!

'What the,' he thought, doing a doubletake, and looked back to see Bill's toes on the ground as he dropped down to his feet. 'I must be losing my mind.'

"Okay, lovebirds," he said, and a guilty look crossed both kid's faces. "If you want to get started upstairs, we can hang the drywall on the south wall, then I'll set the jack lifters up and do the ceiling while you're out shopping."

"Yeah, let's get going," Stephanie said with enthusiasm.

Alan walked down the hall, and Stephanie started toward the door. Bill watched her go, and she glanced back at him, a sly smile on her face. She put her hand on her curvy butt, and gave it a little slap as she rounded the corner, and Bill snapped out of his trance, following them upstairs to the attic.

"Bill has helped me a lot, so he knows what to do. Bill, you can just show her how to line up the drywall and if you want to tape the seams, that's fine. I'll finish them once I've sunk some screws in, and you can help or not, it's up to you.

They made their way up to the attic. Three of the walls were up, with the fourth about a third of the way done, and the ceiling still needing drywall.

Some support lumber had been nailed up to form a ceiling structure below the gable, and a roughed-out access hatch was hanging about seven feet high, near the center of the large room. Electrical drop locations for lights were marked on the nearest roof beams.

"Wow, this room is huge!" Stephanie said. She walked over to one of the gable windows and looked out over the street. She immediately saw her mother's beat-up station wagon about a half block away. Her eyes narrowed to slits.

Alan had his tools set up in the far corner of the room. He belted on a tool belt with a pouch of drywall screws hanging off the front. He also pulled out some safety glasses, and fished in the toolbox and found a spare set for Stephanie.

They were able to hang the drywall in fairly short order, with Alan sinking support screws to hold the panels in place. Soon the south side was walled. Alan marked locations for outlets, and then glanced at the ceiling.

The lull in the action for the kids had them playing around at the far side of the room. Bill had shown Stephanie his father's drywall stilts, and she had put them on. She was now showing off for Bill, doing some of her balletic floor routine moves with the extra foot and a half not hindering her in the slightest.

Alan saw the movement out of the corner of his eye, and paused to look over. What he saw was astonishing. Stephanie danced and spun with flawless moves, her body so graceful he was shocked. Her muscles bunched and moved in a dance of power, and Alan watched, transfixed as she made the clumsy drywall stilts look like an extension of her body. Stephanie did a graceful split to the floor, then lifted up on her hands, bending her body upward and extending herself straight, the little rectangular feet of the drywall stilts pointing to the sky. She did some kick splits with the stilts on, then a full split and a few inverted pushups, then brought her body back down to the ground, and kipped to her stilted feet.

"Wow!" Alan exclaimed. "Bill told me you were good, but he didn't tell me how good! Those stilts weigh at least 10 pounds each, and you just hopped around on them like nothing. I'm very impressed."

"Thanks, Mr. Walker." Stephanie replied. "I've been doing gymnastics since I was able to walk, so I can account for the extra weight pretty easily. They are kind of fun..."

"Yeah, dad." Bill said. "I seem to recall the words I used to describe Stephanie's gymnastics skill was 'awesome', not 'good'. Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

"You're a goofball," Stephanie said, and she mussed his hair from her great height on the stilts.

"Well, if you want to hop down from there, I can get the jacks in place and we can put some of these ceiling pieces up.

"I can help with these on if you want, Mr. Walker. I have really good balance, and I'm pretty strong."

"Yeah, dad, watch. Here, Steph, see if you can put this up there." Bill said, walking toward a piece of drywall stacked in against the north wall.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Alan started to speak, but he stopped, eyes wide, as Stephanie squatted low, grasped an entire 4' x 8' sheet of 1/2 inch drywall. The muscles in her shoulders and arms bulged, and she easily stood back up to her full height, barely showing any sign of effort.

"Holy smoke!" Alan exclaimed. "Isn't that heavy for you? Those things are like fifty pounds each!"

"No, it's not heavy, it's just unwieldy. Do you start at the ends?" Stephanie said, looking down at Alan, who stood staring up at her with a shocked look.

"I work out a lot for sports, so I'm kinda strong for a girl," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I guess!" He replied. "Well, what the hell? Why don't you walk over to the end over there on the east wall." Alan replied, still surprised.

Stephanie hoisted the piece of drywall effortlessly overhead, and walked carefully, making sure not to hit the panel against the drywall already hung on the walls. She lifted the panel into place on the ceiling rafters and looked back toward the men.

"Right here?" she said, not laboring in the least.

"Um, yeah... let me come over there," Alan said, wide-eyed. "Okay. Butt it up right against that wall piece... good. Now just move it back a little... perfect. Bill, hurry up and get the ladder against the wall."

"It's no big deal," Stephanie said, totally nonchalant.

"Wow, your arms aren't burning? I'd be struggling to hold a piece that long." Alan said.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Stephanie said, smiling down at Alan.

"Wow, you ARE strong!" he said, and Bill arrived with the ladder. "Next time, though, you shouldn't hold it flat over your head like that. Half inch isn't light, so it might crack under its own weight if you walk with it all the way like that."

Alan climbed up and put some screws into the panel, holding it in place.

"You are like three helpers combined!" Alan exclaimed. "If the gymnastics doesn't work out for you, I know a ton of contractors who would hire you on the spot!"

Stephanie laughed.

"Thanks, Mr. Walker, I'll keep that in mind. I've got three gymnastic scholarships that I was originally going to apply for, and there's my backup plan of the softball scholarships if they fall through." Stephanie said.

"Wow!" Alan said up to her. "How many softball scholarship offers did you get?"

Stephanie gave them a sheepish look.

"Twelve."

Both Alan and Bill's eyes goggled, and Stephanie blushed a fetching shade of red.

"So you can pretty much go wherever you want to go... full scholarships?" Alan said.

"Yeah... that's why I was not eager to get into any kind of child welfare stuff," she said. "I've already got my ticket to go... I just haven't figured out where yet. All I have to do is turn eighteen."

Bill had a bit of a sad look at her mention of going, but didn't say anything.

"Are you ready to do the next one?" Stephanie said.

"Um, okay. Are you sure you're... this isn't too much?" Alan said.

"Oh, heck, no. I haven't even broken a sweat." She said, and he had to admit, she didn't look like that panel gave her any trouble.

"Dad, she won't have problem with that," Bill said to him. "But I think I might be out of a job!"

Alan laughed.

"You can tape the drywall joints if you're that eager to work, son! I'll always have something for you to do."

"Okay," he said, and walked to the corner of the room where the drywall seam tape was.

Stephanie walked lightly over to the stack of drywall, and carried the next panel over by holding the upper edge of the section. Once she got under the place where it was needed, she squatted again, grasped the lower edge in one hand and the upper edge in the other, and simply bent her torso upward into place, the drywall slowly swinging up in an arc. Alan might be mistaken, but he could swear she was moving so slowly to show off.

"Amazing," Alan breathed.

Stephanie turned her head away from him and smiled to herself.

"Okay, Bill, why don't you get one of the 2x4's and hold the far end of the panel?"

"I'm still okay," Stephanie said, and there wasn't the slightest indication she was fatigued.

"Um, that's good, Stephanie. I just don't want the panel to crack from putting that much stress on the middle.

"Oh," she said.

Stephanie slid her hands back from the edges, placing them more in the center of the panel. The muscles in her arms and shoulders bulged through Bill's borrowed t-shirt. It clearly wasn't designed with her fit physique in mind.

'So much for his mother asking Bill to get her a less tight shirt,' Alan thought.

He had to admit, Led Zeppelin never looked better as a logo than it did stretched across Stephanie's healthy chest.

He immediately felt guilty for the thought and moved his eyes up to the panel.

"That should work," he said, moving the ladder in place.

He sunk some screws into the one side of the panel, to secure it, and started moving the ladder.

He had a great view of her strong legs and butt as he moved the ladder around her body. She still stood in the center of the panel, but started edging her way to the end Alan was moving toward.

"How's this, Mr. Walker? Should I hold this end to keep it from breaking?" she asked.

Alan looked up at her as she walked her hands down the panel. He looked up her body to her face, and she had a curious look as she looked down at him.

"Um, sure. You can stop there. You don't have to move all the way to the end."

"Oh, okay," she said.

Alan brought the ladder under the unscrewed end of the panel. He started climbing up the ladder, acutely aware of the closeness of his body to Stephanie's. She was looking up at the panel, slding her hands over it. Her clothing did nothing to hide her amazingly fit body: Bill's overwhelmed t-shirt clung to her incredible curves, and seemed about ready to rip at any moment... and the snug shorts she wore showed off her muscular thighs, almost shockingly muscular, so close to Alan.

'Ellen was right... what a body!' he thought to himself guiltily.

She seemed to find a mark in the paper over her head, and she pivoted in place, leaning away from Alan, pointing her curvy ass at him as she examined the cut.

"Mr. Walker, there's some damage to the drywall here," she said, looking back over at her shoulder at Alan, who moved his eyes quickly up to her face.

"Oh, that's fine. I can fix that later," he said.

Alan thought he caught the ghost of a smile cross Stephanie's face, but she turned her head away at that moment and he wasn't sure if it was just the angle playing tricks on his perspective.

She turned around to face Alan again as he got up to her height. Alan focused intently on the drywall, unable to look at Stephanie as she stood so close to him.

"I'm really having fun, Mr. Walker," she said, her eyes boring into him. "I like working with you and Bill."

"Good, Stephanie" Alan said and nodded briefly, eyes focused on the ceiling. "We're making great progress."

He saw Stephanie move out of the corner of his eye, and he felt her hand contact his body near his navel. He about jumped off the ladder, but was able to control himself, and Stephanie held up a drywall screw in front of his face. She had reached into the pouch of them hanging off his tool belt. She still had her other hand on the drywall, and her arm looked positively Herculean as the muscle and sinew stood out on it. It almost looked like she was flexing it for him.

"Oh, thanks," he said, desperately hoping he wasn't turning red, though he was sure she could see him sweating.

"You're welcome. I hope I'm being a good helper," she said.

"You're doing great, Stephanie," he said, glancing quickly at her. He took the screw from her hand, his fingers briefly contacting hers.

He gave the screw a tug, but she held it tight for a fraction of a second before she opened her fingers to release it. Her arm didn't budge at all when he tugged at it! It was like trying to pull a nail out of a board with his bare hands.

"Thanks, Mr. Walker. I want to do anything I can to help around here," she replied, and he thought he detected a tone of amusement in her voice.

The situation was just too much for Alan, and he turned away after anchoring the screw.

"Um, do you kids want something to drink?" Alan said, dropping down the ladder and heading for the stairs.

"Sure, dad. What do you want, Steph?" Bill asked.

"Just water, please,"

"Two, please, dad, okay?" Bill seconded.

"Two waters coming up." Alan said and vanished quickly down the stairs.

Stephanie followed Alan down the stairs with her eyes. She then moved perfectly silently and stepped behind Bill, her extra foot and a half putting Bill's face right about the height of her crotch.

She tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around with a start, coming face to face with the front of her shorts.

"Look who misses you," she said, and ran her finger lightly over the front of her zipper.

He could smell her womanhood through her shorts. His mouth started to water.

"Oh, I miss her too," he said, nuzzling into her pants.

She reached down under Bill's arms and snatched him off his feet, lifting him up to her face and planting a sexually-charged kiss on him.

"Mmm," she said as their kiss broke, holding Bill easily in front of her. "I like working with you two."

"I think I like the breaks better," he said, and they kissed again for several minutes, Bill's feet dangling in her strong arms.

Stephanie set Bill lightly on his feet.

"Do you think your dad is freaked out by me?" she asked him.

"Nah... I think he's really impressed... but I wouldn't pick him up with one arm or anything... THAT might freak him out.

"What... you don't think he'd like me playing with him like this?" she asked, and reached down for the waistband of his pants, lifting him back upward with her strong right arm.

She pulled his body in tight, a crooked smile on her face, and he stopped rising when he reached the height of her breasts.

"Do you like my t-shirt?" she said, and the Led Zeppelin logo filled his vision, inches from his eyes. "Something's been making me think of Led Zeppelin."

"Yes... you definitely wear it better than me. You can practically see through it it's so tight across your chest," he said, and reached his hands up toward her.

His hands squeezed her firm breasts, and Stephanie sighed, holding him in place.

"What do you think your dad would do if he caught us up here playing around?" she said, as Bill kneaded her supple flesh.

"I don't know," Bill said, "but I've seen him checking your body out. I can't blame him. How could he not... you're so fucking hot!"

"Now, Bill, you're not trying to make your dad jealous by showing me off to him, are you?" Stephanie teased, and pulled him up to her face.

She had a look of mock disappointment on her face.

"Nope," Bill said with a laugh. "He can look, but he can't touch! He'd be afraid he'd go to jail!"

He leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled back with a teasing smile on her face. She brought her leg up, and the "foot" of the drywall stilt was under one of his feet.

"Go ahead and stand on it," she said, and she let go of his waistband. "I need to tease you and show off a little bit."

He brought his hands down off her breasts and hugged them around her big thigh. She extended her leg, her thigh swelling massively, forcing his arms apart as her leg extended straight ahead of her, Bill lying on top of it. She flexed her big thigh a few more times, lifting Bill up, each time shifting her body to balance Bill's weight in front of her.

He hugged her thigh tightly and pressed his face into it, planting kisses all over her incredible muscles.

"Mmm, I love when you do that," she said. "I love feeling this strong for you. I'm not sure who gets off on this more, you or me."

She brought Bill back down to a standing position, then extended her leg out to the side, using her abductors, and he had to move quickly to keep from hanging off her thigh. She laughed as she leaned way over to the side to counterbalance his body.

"You don't think your dad would like this little ride?" she teased down to him.

"Nah, he's a boob guy, I think," Bill said, not catching the tone of her voice as she mentioned his father. "You've seen my mom, right? Anyway, they are still all touchy-feely. They have been together since middle school!"

"Besides, you're taken," Bill said, wrapping his arms tightly around her thigh.

Stephanie looked down at Bill worshipping her thigh as she lifted his body again and again with her powerful hips and abductors. She thought about the resemblance between him and Alan, and new thoughts began to whirl in the back of her head... in the place where she wasn't the master. She paused for a second before answering.

"Yeah, he's a little too old for me," she said with a moan as Bill fondled her leg, "and I'm a one-man girl."

Bill laughed, and her leg stopped.

"What?" Stephanie asked, surprised at his response.

"I thought for a second you said you were a One-Man Gang, and I was going to agree with you!" he said.

She stuck her tongue out at Bill, then shook her leg and Bill flew off, landing on his butt. She walked over to him, laughing, and bent at the waist, smacking him lightly on the head.

"You goofball!" she said with a smile.

He looked up at her with mischief in his eyes, and traced his fingers lightly over her thigh, tickling her. She squealed and danced easily away from him, turning back.

She cocked her hips, placing her hands on either one.

"I am a One-Man Gang, and you LOVE it." she said with a wink.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Wow, were you right about that girl being solid," Alan said to his wife. "She held every piece of drywall up while I screwed them to the ceiling, and she didn't break a sweat! My arms ached just watching her... she's strong as an ox!"

"Yeah, I told you," Ellen said. "I was thinking to myself that I wished I had done gymnastics when I was a girl her age. That is one hell of a body!"

"Well, I think YOU have one hell of a body, El," Alan said, putting his arms around her. "But I think your center of gravity is a little too high for gymnastics."

"I don't think you mind that," Ellen said, her eyes teasing.

"Not at all," Alan said, and raised his hands up to her full breasts.

He fondled her breasts for a teasingly long time, kneading them in his hands. Ellen let out a whimper of pleasure, and her body melted into her husband's.

"Ooh, I think someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning!" she breathed. "Was it those kids going at it like rabbits last night that inspired you?"

They kissed with a familiarity borne from years of comfortable marriage. They held a little longer, then parted, and Alan went to the fridge to fill glasses with ice and water.

"Maybe," he said, his eyes a bit glossy. "We definitely need to set up the guest bedroom! And maybe put a motion sensor in the hall to stop the late-night hanky panky!"

They laughed, and Alan looked at his wife.

"You know, I like that girl. I was worried about all the problems she might have, but spending the morning with her, she seems like a normal kid to me." Alan said.

"Yeah, but remember there was that thing at the table this morning. I'm still a little weirded out about it." Ellen said, looking at Alan. "She was emotional and unsure one second, then she paused, and bang! It was like a whole different girl. Even the way she talked was different. Do you think things really happen like that, like Three Faces of Eve? Should we maybe find a psychiatrist for her or something?"

"I guess... hell, I don't know." Alan said, unsure. "I don't know any psychiatrists... do you want to Google one while we're working upstairs?"

Alan looked pensive for a second, then said: "Maybe being around Bill will help... I think they really like each other. Bill already dropped the "L" word on me about her."

"Oh, no! Did he really, Al?" Ellen said. "This is his first girlfriend... oh, good Heavens! You better get back up there or you're going find them on the floor!"

Alan headed back to the attic and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Bill was walking clumsily around the room with Alan's drywall stilts, and Stephanie was escorting him around, helping him keep his balance. They were both laughing and having a good time. Bill stumbled at one point, and Stephanie caught him easily, and set him right back up on his feet without a hint of strain! His feet actually left the ground as she set him upright, her hands around his waist.

"Holy shit," Alan said softly to himself.

They were oblivious to his presence, and he watched their antics, more amazed with Stephanie's physical prowess by the second. She danced with Bill, still on the stilts, and every so often, she would reach up to his hips and simply toss him upward, so his head nearly hit the drywall, catching him just as easily, the entire time laughing as if it was effortless! She was actually tossing him up and catching him in the air! Alan didn't think he could do that if he was twice as strong as he was now.

'Bill's not a big kid, but she's tossing him around like a toy!' he thought, watching their playful interaction.

They kissed occasionally, and Alan started feeling like a voyeur, so he crept back downstairs quietly, turned, and made enough noise coming up to alert the kids.

"I think Bill would make a good gymnast!" Stephanie said to Alan as he crested the stairs. "Look... he's already got the hang of these things."

"Yeah, right." Bill said, stumbling forward toward the far wall. He started stooping over, and Stephanie followed him. He stopped and she unbuckled the braces from his legs, and Stephanie held onto him as he hopped down to the ground.

"Those are fun...no wonder you always want to wear them when we work," Bill said.

"I never like to work over my head, but they make it less miserable." Alan said. "Stephanie, would you like to learn how to rough-in a ceiling light?"

*************

Bill and Stephanie helped his father for the rest of the morning, laughing and playful when they weren't needed for a particular task. They finished most of the rough work for the attic, and Alan praised their help, estimating he cut three weeks off his timetable for completing the room. He didn't have any more close encounters with Stephanie, and he was able to relax again by the time they broke for the day.

Ellen called them all down to lunch, and they had a much more pleasant meal together. Of course, Bill's parents asked Stephanie the usual parent questions. They found out her mother was a postal worker that worked on the far side of the town, and that Stephanie spent most of her time away from school (unsurprisingly) exercising and practicing her gymnastics at the high school.

There were no recurrences of the unusual behavior that Stephanie exhibited that morning, and she seemed genuinely cheery as she talked with her hosts. Bill smiled as he watched the interaction.

Lunch was soon over and cleaned up. Ellen asked Stephanie if she would like to go shopping.

"Sure. Let me get some things from upstairs, and I'll come right back down," she said.

She raced up the stairs and into Bill's room, moving the fan out of his window. She climbed through and made her way down the tree near the house. Her feet hit the ground, and paused briefly.

Stephanie was no longer there.

The other Stephanie looked up and made her way down the driveway. She walked up the street, walking with a grim determination toward her mother's station wagon. When she got within half a block, the car started and the tires gave a little chirp as the car pulled out and did a quick turn, driving off in the opposite direction.

The other Stephanie watched her go, then turned and made her way back to the house in a sprint, and was back in Bill's room a few seconds later. She had finished putting the fan back in the window, and was changing out of her shorts, her panties clinging tightly to her sculpted body. Ellen appeared in the doorway, but Stephanie was facing away from her and didn't notice.

She looked for a second as Stephanie eased a looser pair of shorts up her massive thighs, noticing that she was really dressing down her legs for the trip out into the public.

Ellen backed away from the open door and stopped before she rounded the corner, knocking lightly on the wall.

"Everything all right, dear?" Ellen asked, coming around the corner.

"It's fine," Stephanie replied, looking intently at Ellen.

Stephanie regarded Ellen critically for a second longer, and paused, looking down. She got a curious look on her face, and looked down at her own legs.

"Do you think I should wear skirts?" she asked out of the blue.

"I'm sure you'd look fine in a skirt, dear," Ellen answered.

"I don't like to because people always stare at my legs. Do you think they look too muscular? I work out a lot and practice gymnastics almost every day, so they've gotten... pretty thick."

Ellen didn't know what to say. They were positively huge, and as she watched, Stephanie pulled up her pantles and flexed her thigh, which swelled massively, the striations etched deeply into her thick muscles.

"Oh my goodness," she said under her breath.

She paused for a second to get her bearings.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with girls being fit these days. When I was your age, it was different, but now there are all kinds of fitness events and all the women's athletics. You're a modern woman." She said, eyes still on Stephanie's leg.

"Thanks," Stephanie said, looking up at her. "I think guys are intimidated by my body. I mean, look."

She cocked her arm, and her big bicep flared up, almost ripping Bill's shirt.

"Wow!" Ellen said. "You really are muscular! Your arms are bigger than Alan's!"

"Yeah, a lot bigger... I know," she said, regarding Ellen's look. "I work out all the time, and they just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm torn sometimes. I don't like some of the looks and comments, but I love being strong and fit."

She gauged Ellen's reaction as her eyes focused on her bicep. She unflexed and flexed her arm, getting a pump going. Ellen's eyes opened wider as her arm swelled.

"That's amazing, Stephanie," she said, staring, then seemed to come out of her little trance. "Well... should we get going?"

"Okay," she said. "Maybe I should bring you to the gym with me, Mrs. Walker. You could be a 'modern woman', too."

Ellen laughed.

"I'm not exactly built for athletics," she said, gesturing down to her full chest.

"Not true," Stephanie said. "You are very busty, but your body is trim and petite. I bet you'd do fine working out."

She approached Ellen, and put her hand on Ellen's arm, at the bicep.

"See, you've got good muscle tone," she said, her body close to Ellen's. "I think you could really tone up nicely if you worked at it."

Ellen could feel her pulse quicken slightly with this powerful girl so close.

"I'd like to do that for you," Stephanie said down to Ellen. "I feel I owe you and Mr. Walker so much."

Ellen didn't know how to respond with Stephanie touching her.

"M-maybe I'll take you up on that some day, my dear," she said, pulling back gently. "Why don't we go get you some clothes, then you and Bill can spend some time together... in the family room, perhaps?"

She looked up into Stephanie's eyes, trying to re-establish some parental distance, and Stephanie blushed slightly.

"Okay," Stephanie said, and slipped her shoes onto her feet by lifting her leg up tight to her torso and placing the shoe on standing up.

She repeated the move, while Ellen watched, an unreadable expression on her face. The way her breasts moved under Bill's shirt told Ellen she wasn't wearing a bra! She marveled at this young girl's astounding body. If she ran around in a tight t-shirt without a bra, her boobs would probably throw her off balance, but Stephanie's full chest stood high and proud, and so firm, making little strain lines on Bill's overstretched shirt. She felt a moment of jealousy... and something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Let's go," Stephanie said, and they walked into the hall.

*************

The shopping trip was brief, but Stephanie was able to get some clothes, mostly sensible ensembles that were neither too revealing nor completely chaste. Ellen pointedly made sure to stop in the bra section, and was shocked when Stephanie related that her mother didn't want to waste money on bras if she didn't need them. Ellen bought her five.

After a bit of trepidation, Stephanie bought herself a skirt as her final purchase, a mid-thigh, somewhat modest flaring skirt that Ellen said concealed her legs as much as showed them off. That seemed to satisfy her, and after the shopping trip was done, Stephanie surprised Ellen as they left the store. They got to the curb, and she dropped her bags, and pulled Ellen into a tight hug, lifting her off the ground in her embrace. Ellen patted her shoulder as Stephanie cried on her shoulder, eventually calling her name when Stephanie threatened to squeeze her into unconsciousness.

They made the quick trip home, and Stephanie scanned the surrounding streets for her mother's car, thankful it was nowhere to be seen. Entering the house, they found the guys on the couch in the family room, watching Sportscenter and talking about the ramifications of the recent NFL draft.

The kids spent a cozy but chaste afternoon watching television and aching for each other. Stephanie didn't help things by announcing that she was missing her Sunday gymnastics time. She made up for it by demonstrating some of her warm up exercises to an appreciative Bill.

Occasionally Alan or Ellen would wander through, and always stopped to watch as she went through her dazzling array of powerful gymnastic exercises for balance and strength.

Evening dinner came and went, and the family began to settle into a comfortable routine with their newest housemate. Stephanie volunteered to help clean up, and Bill suggested they take an afternoon motorcycle ride to the lake before it got too late.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Wow, were you right about that girl being solid," Alan said to his wife. "She held every piece of drywall up while I screwed them to the ceiling, and she didn't break a sweat! My arms ached just watching her... she's strong as an ox!"

"Yeah, I told you," Ellen said. "I was thinking to myself that I wished I had done gymnastics when I was a girl her age. That is one hell of a body!"

"Well, I think YOU have one hell of a body, El," Alan said, putting his arms around her. "But I think your center of gravity is a little too high for gymnastics."

"I don't think you mind that," Ellen said, her eyes teasing.

"Not at all," Alan said, and raised his hands up to her full breasts.

He fondled her breasts for a teasingly long time, kneading them in his hands. Ellen let out a whimper of pleasure, and her body melted into her husband's.

"Ooh, I think someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning!" she breathed. "Was it those kids going at it like rabbits last night that inspired you?"

They kissed with a familiarity borne from years of comfortable marriage. They held a little longer, then parted, and Alan went to the fridge to fill glasses with ice and water.

"Maybe," he said, his eyes a bit glossy. "We definitely need to set up the guest bedroom! And maybe put a motion sensor in the hall to stop the late-night hanky panky!"

They laughed, and Alan looked at his wife.

"You know, I like that girl. I was worried about all the problems she might have, but spending the morning with her, she seems like a normal kid to me." Alan said.

"Yeah, but remember there was that thing at the table this morning. I'm still a little weirded out about it." Ellen said, looking at Alan. "She was emotional and unsure one second, then she paused, and bang! It was like a whole different girl. Even the way she talked was different. Do you think things really happen like that, like Three Faces of Eve? Should we maybe find a psychiatrist for her or something?"

"I guess... hell, I don't know." Alan said, unsure. "I don't know any psychiatrists... do you want to Google one while we're working upstairs?"

Alan looked pensive for a second, then said: "Maybe being around Bill will help... I think they really like each other. Bill already dropped the "L" word on me about her."

"Oh, no! Did he really, Al?" Ellen said. "This is his first girlfriend... oh, good Heavens! You better get back up there or you're going find them on the floor!"

Alan headed back to the attic and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Bill was walking clumsily around the room with Alan's drywall stilts, and Stephanie was escorting him around, helping him keep his balance. They were both laughing and having a good time. Bill stumbled at one point, and Stephanie caught him easily, and set him right back up on his feet without a hint of strain! His feet actually left the ground as she set him upright, her hands around his waist.

"Holy shit," Alan said softly to himself.

They were oblivious to his presence, and he watched their antics, more amazed with Stephanie's physical prowess by the second. She danced with Bill, still on the stilts, and every so often, she would reach up to his hips and simply toss him upward, so his head nearly hit the drywall, catching him just as easily, the entire time laughing as if it was effortless! She was actually tossing him up and catching him in the air! Alan didn't think he could do that if he was twice as strong as he was now.

'Bill's not a big kid, but she's tossing him around like a toy!' he thought, watching their playful interaction.

They kissed occasionally, and Alan started feeling like a voyeur, so he crept back downstairs quietly, turned, and made enough noise coming up to alert the kids.

"I think Bill would make a good gymnast!" Stephanie said to Alan as he crested the stairs. "Look... he's already got the hang of these things."

"Yeah, right." Bill said, stumbling forward toward the far wall. He started stooping over, and Stephanie followed him. He stopped and she unbuckled the braces from his legs, and Stephanie held onto him as he hopped down to the ground.

"Those are fun...no wonder you always want to wear them when we work," Bill said.

"I never like to work over my head, but they make it less miserable." Alan said. "Stephanie, would you like to learn how to rough-in a ceiling light?"

*************

Bill and Stephanie helped his father for the rest of the morning, laughing and playful when they weren't needed for a particular task. They finished most of the rough work for the attic, and Alan praised their help, estimating he cut three weeks off his timetable for completing the room. He didn't have any more close encounters with Stephanie, and he was able to relax again by the time they broke for the day.

Ellen called them all down to lunch, and they had a much more pleasant meal together. Of course, Bill's parents asked Stephanie the usual parent questions. They found out her mother was a postal worker that worked on the far side of the town, and that Stephanie spent most of her time away from school (unsurprisingly) exercising and practicing her gymnastics at the high school.

There were no recurrences of the unusual behavior that Stephanie exhibited that morning, and she seemed genuinely cheery as she talked with her hosts. Bill smiled as he watched the interaction.

Lunch was soon over and cleaned up. Ellen asked Stephanie if she would like to go shopping.

"Sure. Let me get some things from upstairs, and I'll come right back down," she said.

She raced up the stairs and into Bill's room, moving the fan out of his window. She climbed through and made her way down the tree near the house. Her feet hit the ground, and paused briefly.

Stephanie was no longer there.

The other Stephanie looked up and made her way down the driveway. She walked up the street, walking with a grim determination toward her mother's station wagon. When she got within half a block, the car started and the tires gave a little chirp as the car pulled out and did a quick turn, driving off in the opposite direction.

The other Stephanie watched her go, then turned and made her way back to the house in a sprint, and was back in Bill's room a few seconds later. She had finished putting the fan back in the window, and was changing out of her shorts, her panties clinging tightly to her sculpted body. Ellen appeared in the doorway, but Stephanie was facing away from her and didn't notice.

She looked for a second as Stephanie eased a looser pair of shorts up her massive thighs, noticing that she was really dressing down her legs for the trip out into the public.

Ellen backed away from the open door and stopped before she rounded the corner, knocking lightly on the wall.

"Everything all right, dear?" Ellen asked, coming around the corner.

"It's fine," Stephanie replied, looking intently at Ellen.

Stephanie regarded Ellen critically for a second longer, and paused, looking down. She got a curious look on her face, and looked down at her own legs.

"Do you think I should wear skirts?" she asked out of the blue.

"I'm sure you'd look fine in a skirt, dear," Ellen answered.

"I don't like to because people always stare at my legs. Do you think they look too muscular? I work out a lot and practice gymnastics almost every day, so they've gotten... pretty thick."

Ellen didn't know what to say. They were positively huge, and as she watched, Stephanie pulled up her pantleg and flexed her thigh, which swelled massively, the striations etched deeply into her thick muscles.

"Oh my goodness," she said under her breath.

She paused for a second to get her bearings.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with girls being fit these days. When I was your age, it was different, but now there are all kinds of fitness events and all the women's athletics. You're a modern woman." She said, eyes still on Stephanie's leg.

"Thanks," Stephanie said, looking up at her. "I think guys are intimidated by my body. I mean, look."

She cocked her arm, and her big bicep flared up, almost ripping Bill's shirt.

"Wow!" Ellen said. "You really are muscular! Your arms are bigger than Alan's!"

"Yeah, a lot bigger... I know," she said, regarding Ellen's look. "I work out all the time, and they just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm torn sometimes. I don't like some of the looks and comments, but I love being strong and fit."

She gauged Ellen's reaction as her eyes focused on her bicep. She unflexed and flexed her arm, getting a pump going. Ellen's eyes opened wider as her arm swelled.

"That's amazing, Stephanie," she said, staring, then seemed to come out of her little trance. "Well... should we get going?"

"Okay," she said. "Maybe I should bring you to the gym with me, Mrs. Parker. You could be a 'modern woman', too."

Ellen laughed.

"I'm not exactly built for athletics," she said, gesturing down to her full chest.

"Not true," Stephanie said. "You are very busty, but your body is trim and petite. I bet you'd do fine working out."

She approached Ellen, and put her hand on Ellen's arm, at the bicep.

"See, you've got good muscle tone," she said, her body close to Ellen's. "I think you could really tone up nicely if you worked at it."

Ellen could feel her pulse quicken slightly with this powerful girl so close.

"I'd like to do that for you," Stephanie said down to Ellen. "I feel I owe you and Mr. Parker so much."

Ellen didn't know how to respond with Stephanie touching her.

"M-maybe I'll take you up on that some day, my dear," she said, pulling back gently. "Why don't we go get you some clothes, then you and Bill can spend some time together... in the family room, perhaps?"

She looked up into Stephanie's eyes, trying to re-establish some parental distance, and Stephanie blushed slightly.

"Okay," Stephanie said, and slipped her shoes onto her feet by lifting her leg up tight to her torso and placing the shoe on standing up.

She repeated the move, while Ellen watched, an unreadable expression on her face. The way her breasts moved under Bill's shirt told Ellen she wasn't wearing a bra! She marveled at this young girl's astounding body. If she ran around in a tight t-shirt without a bra, her boobs would probably throw her off balance, but Stephanie's full chest stood high and proud, and so firm, making little strain lines on Bill's overstretched shirt. She felt a moment of jealousy... and something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Let's go," Stephanie said, and they walked into the hall.

*************

The shopping trip was brief, but Stephanie was able to get some clothes, mostly sensible ensembles that were neither to revealing nor completely chaste. Ellen pointedly made sure to stop in the bra section, and was shocked when Stephanie related that her mother didn't want to waste money on bras if she didn't need them. Ellen bought her five.

After a bit of trepidation, Stephanie bought herself a skirt as her final purchase, a mid-thigh, somewhat modest flaring skirt that Ellen said concealed her legs as much as showed them off. That seemed to satisfy her, and after the shopping trip was done, Stephanie surprised Ellen as they left the store. They got to the curb, and she dropped her bags, and pulled Ellen into a tight hug, lifting her off the ground in her embrace. Ellen patted her shoulder as Stephanie cried on her shoulder, eventually calling her name when Stephanie threatened to squeeze her into unconsciousness.

They made the quick trip home, and Stephanie scanned the surrounding streets for her mother's car, thankful it was nowhere to be seen. Entering the house, they found the guys on the couch in the family room, watching Sportscenter and talking about the ramifications of the recent NFL draft.

The kids spent a cozy but chaste afternoon watching television and aching for each other. Stephanie didn't help things by announcing that she was missing her Sunday gymnastics time. She made up for it by demonstrating some of her warm up exercises to an appreciative Bill. Occasionally Alan or Ellen would wander through, and always stopped to watch as she went through her dazzling array of powerful gymnastic exercises for balance and strength.

Evening dinner came and went, and the family began to settle into a comfortable routine with their newest housemate. Stephanie volunteered to help clean up, and Bill suggested they take an afternoon motorcycle ride to the lake before it got too late.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Andrea watched the kids walk out the front door from the seat of her rented car. Her eyes narrowed as Bill held her comfortably and held her hand as she mounted his bike.

"You are fucking dead, you little bastard," she muttered, ducking down as they rode past on Bill's motorcycle, then sitting back up and turning the key in the ignition.

*************

Bill and Stephanie roared past Lake Koshkonong on the back of Bill's motorcycle, making their way to the opposite side of the lake from their little town. It was a great day for a ride: the weather was warm but not overwhelming, and their leather jackets didn't make them sweat like most May days would have by now. Stephanie was snuggled into Bill's back as tightly as she could get, and her powerful legs held him firmly, but not crushingly tight like their first ride together.

They rode for about twenty minutes, and true to Bill's word, the sunset was spectacular. They sat on his bike, overlooking the far side of the lake, the sun a brilliant orange as it dipped down to touch the trees on the west side of the lake. Stephanie held Bill in her strong arms, and as the sun's rays faded behind the trees, she pulled his head back and kissed him hard on the lips. He leaned back into her arms, and they shared several moments of youthful bliss.

"Wow, Bill..." she purred. "That was just perfect."

She picked him up off the motorcycle seat and set him on his feet in front of her.

"Would you like to play a little before we go back?" she asked.

"Of course! What did you have in mind?" he said immediately.

"Remember Friday night when we were in the shower?" she asked his, her eyelids heavy.

"How could I forget?" he said.

He began to get aroused from the memory, and Stephanie stood up, pressing her body into him.

"Your dad was pretty impressed today, and the thought of being so much stronger than you was making me so wet... I had to struggle to not attack you the minute he went downstairs," she said, and squeezed him tightly to her. "I wanted to show you just how strong my legs are, and this is the perfect place to do it!"

"I know how strong they are," Bill said, and he ran his hand down over her bluejean-covered thigh.

"No, you don't." She said with a sly smile. "You've only seen the tiniest bit. I want to REALLY show you! I'll probably come in my pants when I do what I have in mind..."

Bill was getting really excited from her obvious arousal.

"Oh, hell. I can hardly wait!" he said.

"Come down by the water with me," she said, walking to the edge of the lake.

She started peeling off her clothes, tossing them carelessly as she walked down to the water. Bill followed, doing the same, until they were stripped: Stephanie in her tight t-shirt and panties, Bill in his boxers.

"You know what?" She said, putting her hand on her chin. "I think I need something to lean on for this. Hang on a sec."

She ran back up the embankment, her incredible ass flexing as she ran, and got back to Bill's motorcycle. She leaned down, grasping the frame, and lifted the entire bike in her arms.

"Holy shit, Steph!" Bill called up to her, wide eyed. "What are you doing?"

"I need it to lean against," she said, and started walking down toward the lake, her feet sinking deep into the soft ground from all of the added weight.

She got down to Bill and set his bike in front of him. She leaned the bike back on its kickstand, and it leaned toward Bill. She walked around the motorcycle, and turned to face it, making sure it wouldn't topple over in the soft ground.

"I think that'll work," she said.

Stephanie turned and pulled Bill strongly into her. He crashed into her hard body, knocking the wind out of him, and he barely recovered before her lips were on his, kissing him with desperate passion. She picked him up off his feet, and he wrapped his thighs around her hard stomach, holding tightly to her as they kissed.

"Oh..." Stephanie moaned in between kisses, "I love when you hold onto me like this. Squeeze me with your legs as hard as you can!"

Bill crossed his ankles and squeezed with his legs, unable to feel her abs move at all.

"Harder, baby! I'm not even flexing them," she said.

"Nnggh!" Bill grunted as he held her shoulders and leaned back, putting everything he had into his legs.

He held tight for a few seconds, then released, and Stephanie moaned and threw her head back.

"Oh, that makes me feel so strong!" she said, and he could smell the sudden flood of her scent as her arousal started reaching its climactic heights. "Get down on your knees in front of me."

Bill dropped off Stephanie's waist and immediately went down to his knees, facing her womanhood, almost drooling.

"I'm going to use my weak leg on you, Bill," she said, her speech slurred in her arousal. "Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes, goddess," Bill said.

"Beg me," she said down to him, her hands on her hips.

"Please show me what your leg can do... please goddess!" Bill begged.

He went down on his hands to her foot, kissing it, prostrating himself in front of her. Stephanie's hand left her hip and moved to her dripping wet pussy, rubbing her finger over her clit.

"Oh, God, I love that!" she moaned. "Kiss my leg, Bill, and I'll show you how strong it is."

Bill pulled his body up by holding onto her leg and kissed her leg everywhere from her toes to her pantyline, and his face was pushed out every time his lips touched her by her flexing her powerful leg. It swelled up massively in his hands, so unbelievably hard and strong in response to his touch.

"Yes, Bill!" she moaned and started working her hand into her pussy. "Wrap your body around my leg! I want to feel you holding it as tightly as you can!"

Bill kept kissing her and began wrapping his entire body against her leg, his crotch grinding into her lower leg as he kissed her upper thighs, pausing occasionally to lick at her pussy and fingers as the worked their way in and out of her.

Stephanie's moaning increased in volume, and he felt her leg trembling, tensing up with the rising climax.

"Oh... Bill... get ready... hold on tight!" she said as her hand worked furiously in her wetness.

She braced her free hand against the motorcycle and angled her body back toward the bike.

Bill hated to stop, but whatever she was going to do had to be worth it. He wrapped his thighs around her calf and gripped her as tightly as possible, tucking his body into her leg.

"Oh... Bill... oh, here it comes.... Get ready.... OOOHHH!" Stephanie wailed and kicked out with her powerful leg as she came, the springs on Bill's motorcycle groaning as they absorbed the backlash from her motion.

Bill's body hurtled through the air over the lake, his hands and thighs ripped away from her leg by the unbelievable force of her it lifting upward. He sailed into the sky, shocked to watch her get farther and farther away as he sped upward.

Bill had gone to camp one summer as a twelve year old and had been the recipient of a ride on the "blob", a large air-filled piece of canvas and plastic. One person sat on the far end over the water, and another jumped down on the opposite end from a height, shooting the camper into the air. His camp had one particularly fat counselor who jumped off a raised cherry picker about twelve feet off the ground to power the "blob". The official height for Bill was 22 feet, since he was so light as a twelve year old.

He remembered his "blob" flight, and knew that he surpassed the height he got to with that thing by a lot! The thing that made his head nearly explode from Stephanie's incredible power was that he sailed away from her as well as upward, so far out on the lake that she looked tiny by the time he hit the water.

He stayed airborne so long Stephanie was actually able to yell up to him.

"Tuck, Bill, tuck!" she said, her voice unsteady from her orgasm.

He managed to tuck his body into a cannonball about a second before he hit, but it still blasted the air out of him to hit from such a great height. He landed facing downward with his knees and legs taking the majority of the impact, but he still got a stinging slap in the face from the water as it closed in around him.

He came to his wits and swam to the surface, disoriented from his flight. He turned himself in the water until he saw Stephanie standing on the shore, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Woo hoo!" she yelled out to him, leaping high off the ground, her hands up over her head. "You took off like a rocket! That was AWESOME!"

Her voice sounded so far away, even though he knew she was yelling at the top of her lungs!

He had to be at least fifty feet from shore, and Bill realized he probably as far upward as he flew away from Stephanie! Oh my God, the power...

Bill about came in his pants from the realization that that was her WEAK leg... it staggered the mind to think about how strong her legs were after feeling that.

"You are superhuman, Steph!" he yelled back. "You really are a goddess!"

He started swimming for shore, Stephanie still bouncing around from her excitement.

It took him several minutes to make the swim, and he was winded by the time he got to the point where he could stand. She ran down into the lake to hug him, her feet sinking into the mucky bottom.

"That..." Bill gasped, "that... was... fucking... incredible!"

Stephanie plucked him up out of the lake and hugged him tightly to her.

"I knew you'd like that! I've been dying to do it, since you are so in love with me being so strong. I wonder how far you went? It was really far! I can't tell because there's nothing out there to gauge the distance. And you went so high! I was worried about you getting hurt from the drop!" she said excitedly, and Bill could swear she was getting aroused again!

Her nipples pointed through her shirt and her breathing was heavy as she talked to him. She danced around a little more, excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

"Ooh, that was so great! Do you want to do my strong leg?" she said, then looked at him with a teasing smile. "I understand if you say no... I might never see you again if I use this big monster on you! I might have to get you a parachute!"

She rubbed her huge right thigh as she said it, and Bill became immediately aroused. It did not go unnoticed by Stephanie.

"Come here, sexy!" she said.

Bill walked up to her and she lifted her big right leg in an arc, swinging it slowly to set her calf on his shoulder as he stood in front of her. Her body didn't move at all as her leg moved upward, even on the soft ground of the lakeshore. Her balance was unreal.

"You might have to get this big monster excited, though," Stephanie said, rubbing her hands over her huge thigh. "Your lips work best. You can start right... here."

She pointed to her lower calf, right next to his face.

"Your wish is my command, my goddess," Bill moaned and took her big calf in both hands, caressing it as he placed his lips on her.

"Oh, fuck I love that so much!" Stephanie panted at Bill. "Feel how hard it is, Bill. That's not even flexed."

She had already plunged her one hand back into herself. Her other hand reached out for Bill's erect cock, snaking through the fly of his boxers to liberate it from its damp confines.

"Maybe we can both get off, then I'll shoot you across the lake again," she moaned.

Bill worshipped her big calf for a few minutes as Stephanie stroked him and herself. He held her calf tightly with both hands, unable to touch them together on her calf. His kisses and licks began to arouse Stephanie fiercely again, and she bent her torso forward toward him to capture Bill's lips with hers as he worshipped her leg.

They kissed for several minutes, and Bill looked into her eyes with the most lovestruck look she had ever seen.

"Can I put your legs around me as I eat you out like this morning?" he asked. "Please, goddess?"

Stephanie looked at him with mischief in her eyes.

"What? Don't you want this big leg here in your face?" she said, pushing her calf into his mouth. "She really likes your attention. You don't want to make her mad, she might BREAK you!"

"I love her as much as I love you!" Bill said, kissing her leg fervently. "But I want you down there so much... I love to taste you, my powerful goddess."

"Bill, you know just what to say." She said, still moving her hand in her pussy. "What do you say, big monster, shall we let him?"

Stephanie tightened the muscles in her leg, and pushed it down hard on Bill's shoulder. He was caught off guard, and his legs buckled immediately under the incredible pressure, sending his knees into the soft ground with a wet smack.

She moved over him, planting her big thighs on either side of his body.

"She says yes, but you better hurry up before she changes her mind," Stephanie said, and put her hands on her hips again as she looked down at him.

"Eat me, Bill... make me scream!" she said, and Bill wrapped his arms around her massive thighs and slammed his face into her crotch.

His tongue stabbed hard into her, and her thighs tightened hugely in his arms, crushing his chest between them as he went at her pussy with a vengeance.

"Oh fuck yes!" she yelled, and her hips started rocking gently into his face.

Bill started sliding his hands up her thighs to grab her ass, but her voice stopped him.

"No, no, no! The girls say keep your hands right where they are," she moaned down at him, punctuating her command with a jolt from her legs.

"Yes, goddess," he said with his mouth on her pussy.

The vibration of his voice on her almost made her drop right onto his head.

"Oh my fucking God do that again!" she moaned, aroused like crazy.

Bill shoved his face hard into her pussy and started humming a song she didn't know, but it had a hard edge to it.

"Oh... fuck! That is so intense, Bill!" Stephanie moaned down at him, her legs quivering on either side of him, alternately squeezing and releasing him. "What is the song?"

"My Goddess, of course," he said up with a smile. "I'll play it for you when we get home."

"Play it for me now!" she moaned and pushed his face back into her.

"Mmmm," he moaned and returned to giving her her first hummer.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

He had almost finished the entire song when she came with a cry and her legs actually gave out, dropping her down onto her back in front of him. He moved forward and lay on top of her, sliding his body up her big thighs as his mouth sought her flesh.

"Mmmm, I love you my big monsters," Bill said, rubbing his face all over her thighs. "Thank you for indulging me. I'm ready to thank you all night if you want me to."

"It's my turn to thank you my wonderful man," Stephanie said down to the top of Bill's head as he continued rubbing all over her legs. "I think that's the first time I've lost my balance since I was eight!"

"I can't stop loving them!" Bill said. "They'll be unhappy! I will too..."

When she could catch her breath, she let out a laugh.

"You are so silly!" she said. "Take a quick break and come up here. I'm sure they won't get too upset. You won't be gone too long."

"Okay..." Bill said, with a sad tone in his voice. "Goodbye, my loves... I'll miss you. Write to me... uumph!"

Stephanie grabbed him and jerked his body up hers, laughing. She kissed him hard, holding his body over her with her hands under his arms.

"You're in a crazy mood today!" she said. "I love it. But I did say you wouldn't be gone long."

Stephanie laid his body on top of hers, and placed her palms against his ribs at elbow height. She pushed Bill's body upward as she pressed him to her arm's extension, then swung his body 180 degrees by pivoting her hands on his torso. His cock pointed down toward her face, and his face pointed down at her incredible legs. She rubbed her thighs against each other, watching his reaction.

"See, there they are. They really missed you. Look how excited they are!"

Bill held his hands down and touched her thighs.

"God, they're so fucking incredible, Steph!" he said. "I can't stop touching them!"

"I love it so much, Bill! I don't want you to ever stop touching me. I'll do anything with these legs that you want me to."

She started lowering his body down toward her.

"But not right now..." she said, and pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Bill yelled as his back arched up from the sensation.

He let out a wordless yell as Stephanie started bench pressing his body, her lips wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, so fucking good...." He moaned as she worked him over, his body rising and falling in time with little moans from Stephanie as she sucked him hard. "God I love how strong you are.... You're so fucking incredible!"

Bill's hands touched Stephanie's legs, but he was hardly caressing them. He was so lost in the ecstasy of her amazing fellatio his body started slumping down.

Stephanie lifted him up high for a second, pulling him out of her mouth.

"You're not wearing out yet, baby, are you? Here, I'll help."

She lifted her legs up and trapped his head between her hard calves, holding his body up. His hand came up and held them as they pressed into his head.

"Oh God... that's even better!" he cried, and Stephanie resumed her Amazon blowjob.

His body lifted over and over, and Bill was barely was able to think as her talented mouth and tongue brought him over the edge.

Bill groaned and came hard, his body trying to curl into itself, but Stephanie's strong limbs held his body stretched out, the increased pressure of her calves on his head making his jaw ache.

"Oh..." he said, wiped out. "That was so amazing... you may have to drive home. I'll hang onto you."

Stephanie put her hands under him and pivoted his body back around, lowering him onto her. He tucked his head into her shoulder and she put her strong arms around him.

"237," she said. "It took 237 reps to get you off... I almost lost count when you put your hands on my calves and started playing with them, but I kept my concentration. Thank you for flying Air Stephanie!"

"You are the most incredible woman in the world, Steph," Bill sighed into her shoulder, rubbing his face into his shirt stretched tightly over her incredible body. "I'll never wash this shirt again."

He pushed his face into her firm breast rising up next to him.

"You better... it's going to be covered in mud by the time we get up!" she said with a laugh.

She lifted her hand up to Bill's head, stroking her hand through his hair.

"What a perfect sunset," she said.

"I told you," he said. "What came after was even better."

"I like it better when what came after was in me," she said, holding him tight.

"My dad is worried we're going to get pregnant," Bill said. "He told me I need to buy condoms."

"Your parent's are so cool," she said. "I can't imagine ever having that kind of talk. I could see a lot of screaming about ruining my future. Fucking bitch...."

"Are you worried? About getting pregnant, I mean?" Bill said.

"No. I've been on the pill since I was 12," she said.

"Wow, really?" Bill said. "Why so early?"

"As soon as I got these," Stephanie said, rubbing her breast into Bill's face, "my mother freaked out and took me to the doctor. She told him I won't be fucking up both our lives by getting pregnant, and threatened him until he wrote me a prescription. You should have seen the look on his face. She would let the power go out, or the water, but she would never let my bc pills run out. That's all she cared about... still is. She's been reprimanded by her work so many times. I used to see the letters on the kitchen table or wherever. She doen't give a shit, not about anything else in her life... she just wants her fucking revenge."

"What revenge?" Bill asked. "On me?"

"Well, yeah... you I suppose... but you're not who I meant by that," she said it so matter of factly that Bill shuddered. "Oh, hey, baby. It's okay, I'm not letting her touch you. Never again. I'll tear her arms out first. You're mine, my love. Mine, mine, mine!"

She squeezed him so tightly to her, he thought something was going to pop. His ribs ached from the previous evening's attack from Stephanie's mother, and this reawakened the pain, but Bill held his tongue.

"Body and soul," Bill said.

Stephanie stroked his hair, and brought her lips to his forehead in a tender kiss.

"It makes me so happy to hear that. I've been happier these last three days than the last seventeen years, Bill."

"My mom, though, she wants revenge for being cheated out of the Olympics. Her dad used to beat the hell out of her like she did to my dad, and the year she qualified for the Olympic team qualifying finals, he told her she didn't deserve such an honor and pushed her down the stairs. She ended up cracking her clavicle and had to bow out. She was messed up before, I'm sure, but that had to have pushed her right off the deep end. Ever since I've been a kid I've heard about it, how her dad cheated her, how the Federation didn't give her a make-up chance at the following World Championships, all of it. I can't imagine she ever competed at the Olympic level again, not after messing up a shoulder like that."

"Wow, she's like a second generation child abuser," Bill said.

"No, she's a second generation wacko. Sometimes I worry that whole crazy bitch thing is hiding in me, waiting to come forward or something." Stephanie said. "I've heard stuff like that is genetic."

"I think you're fine, honey," Bill said, looking up at her troubled face. "You've been through so much shit your whole life that I'm surprised you're as normal as you are. I know I would have cracked. You're so damn strong Steph, I don't think there's anything you can't do or handle."

"Well, I can't handle the thought of her messing with you or your family." She said. "That would definitely make me flip out. God help her if she tries anything. I've taken her shit for my whole life, but I'll be damned if she's going to try it with you or your sweet parents."

"You know honey? My sweet parents aren't going to be so sweet if we don't get home. It's getting pretty dark, and we have a twenty minute ride back."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should get dressed..." she said with a laugh, and they got up and squinted in the growing darkness to find their shed items of clothing.

Bill finally had to aim the motorcycle's headlight down over the sloping shoreline to find everything. As they walked back to the motorcycle from collecting their clothes, Bill had a chance to see Stephanie's shirt. It was mostly damp but not as filthy as she had feared. He also got to enjoy her wondrous ass as it swayed in her tight jeans.

She gave him an even more exciting show as she bent down to pick his motorcycle back up and carry it to the road like a load of groceries. The wheels made a wet sucking sound as they left the ground, and Bill realized that they must have sunk into the ground when she braced against it. Jesus. Bill stared in awe at her body, and her ass strained her jeans so hard from the exertion of pulling his bike up out of the muck that he thought she was going to split them right up the middle.

"God, I could just watch your ass move all day long. Maybe I should record it and just loop it on my computer so I could watch it non-stop," Bill said.

"I don't ever plan to be away from you long enough for you to need that, Bill," she said, wiggling her ass as him. "You can watch the real thing whenever you want."

He stopped, looking up the hill at her. She bent down and placed his motorcycle back on the ground like it weighed a fraction of its actual 500 pounds.

"I thought you said you were going away with a scholarship?" He asked.

"Yeah... so?" she said. "You are too, right? You said you wanted to go to a music school."

"I do, but what if they're not close?"

Stephanie looked back down at Bill.

"Tell you what. You find a school and if they have a gymnastics program or a softball program, I'll make it happen. I wonder if any of my scholarship schools have good music programs?"

She gestured for Bill to come up to join her. She put on her helmet and handed his to him as he got close.

"I don't care where I go, Bill. I don't really have any plans for my future other than getting the hell out of here. I'll go wherever you want, but I'm never moving farther away from you than arm's length."

"Oh my God I love you so damn much!" he yelled at her.

She grabbed Bill by the waistband of his jeans and pulled him into a lingering kiss. When it broke, she lifted him by his jeans up over his bike and onto the seat.

"And I love you! More than I ever thought I'd love anyone," she said, wrapping her strong arms around him, and Bill brought the motorcycle to life.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

They sped off toward home, not noticing a car pull out behind them after a few seconds.

Darkness spread out around the motorcycle as the kids made their way around the lake. Bill had no warning when the little compact car suddenly appeared in his rearview mirror, its high beams suddenly blazing to life not five feet from his taillight.

"Holy shit!" Bill yelled, as the car menaced his bike.

"It's my mom!" Stephanie yelled through her helmet, then turned toward the car, "YOU BITCH!"

The car revved its engine behind them, as if in response to Stephanie's insult. The bumper of the car contacted Bill's bike, causing him to swerve perilously on a soft right-hand curve.

Bill and Stephanie screamed in terror as the bike's rear tire bounced forward from the jolt, throwing Stephanie forward into Bill. He leaned hard into the handlebars, desperate to keep the front forks from turning hard to either side, terrified of flipping the bike and killing them both.

"Fuck... she's crazy!" Bill spat above the roar of the engine.

His motorcycle could easily out-accelerate the little car, but on the winding roads by the lake, he couldn't speed up too fast for fear of not being able to take a curve with Stephanie's added weight on the back.

They wound through the curvy lakeside road, and Andrea continued to threaten them with the front of the car. She pushed, closer each time, the growl of the engine like a predator on the hunt.

The scared kids finally found a straight spot on the road, and Bill cranked the throttle all the way. The motorcycle shot away from the car, and it sped up in pursuit. He had to slow for the next curve, and Andrea again caught up, again tapping the back end of his bike. Bill fought to keep the front forks from turning from the sudden jolt, and Stephanie swung her arm back at the car not ten inches from the taillight, putting a dent from bottom of her fist striking the hood.

"Get the fuck off us!" she screamed back at the car.

Bill cleared the curve to another straight stretch and hit the throttle again.

"She's fucking history!" he yelled, and the bike sped away from the slower car.

He put several hundred yards between them, and took a blind curve wide so he didn't have to slow down. Nothing was coming, and his gamble bought them more space.

"That bitch!" he yelled back at Stephanie. "What does she want to do, kill us both?"

"No, she wants to scare us. She thinks I'll come back to her if she makes me afraid like I've been my whole life. Well, fuck her!"

Stephanie turned back to the distant headlights and lifted her arm up, middle finger extended.

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch! I'm never coming back!" she screamed through the helmet.

Bill tried the same shortcut of taking a curve by straying into the oncoming lane and nearly killed them both. A car rounded the curve as they crossed the line, its headlights illuminating their horrified faces.

"Shit, Steph, hang on!" Bill yelled, and dodged back into his lane as an oncoming car blew its horn in protest. "Jesus, that was close."

His shortcut missed, Bill had to slow into the curve. Andrea gained on them again, closing the gap to within 50 feet. Her face was a mask of hatred behind the windshield.

"Oh, shit, lean with me, Steph!" Bill yelled back.

The next right-hand curve was tight enough that Bill had to practically lay the bike on its side to keep it on the road. He put his foot down to keep from laying it on its side, and his leg was wrenched backward by the pavement.

"Aaagh!" he yelled in pain.

Stephanie jerked her foot down hard into the road and the bike almost flipped the other direction. The forks were yanked from Bill's hands by the sheer force of the bike leaping upward. Stephanie reached forward quickly and shoved Bill hard into the gas tank as her arms came around him to grab the handlebars. The motorcycle strayed far into the oncoming lane to take the curve. Headlights shone in their eyes and they screamed. The motorcycle leapt across the lane and missed a car so closely that it swerved and laid on the horn as they passed by in the gravel to the left of the oncoming car.

Andrea was not so fortunate. The oncoming car dodged into her lane and nearly collided with her. She turned hard, and her rented car spun out on the curve, coming to a stop in the shoulder on the opposite side of the road.

Bill struggled to keep his motorcycle from going down on the gravel, and with Stephanie's help, he got it back under control and on the road. As they sped away, Stephanie turned in time to see Andrea having an altercation with the driver of the oncoming car.

"Jesus, she's cracked!" Stephanie yelled.

"What happened?" Bill yelled back.

"I think she slugged the guy! She was grabbing him by the arm when we took the curve. She's kicking his ass! Should we go back?" Stephanie said her voice high-pitched in the heat of the moment.

"No! She may have a freaking gun or something! She knows she can't go toe-to-toe with you," Bill yelled.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe she has finally gone over the edge!" Stephanie said, holding Bill tightly. "I think I'm putting your family in danger! I can't stay with you!"

"Don't think like that, Steph. When we get back to the house, we tell my folks, and we call the police. If she's hurting that guy, they'll be after her. Then she's not coming after us, she's sitting in a jail cell," Bill yelled, and raced the bike as fast as he could for his house.

*************

They arrived at the house fifteen minutes later, and told Bill's parents. Alan was on the phone with the police as soon as they finished their story, and Alan's call, coupled with a license number from the corroborating witness at the lake who had a broken nose and arm, had the police issuing a bulletin for Andrea. Bill shuddered when he saw the image from her driver's license on the TV evening news, and Stephanie hugged him tightly to her.

"Alan, I think we need to lock the house and hope she doesn't try to come here!" Ellen said to Alan in the kitchen, away from the kids. "She broke some guy's arm! She's gone off the deep end!"

"Yes, this is serious," Alan said. "The front door is locked, and she can't get through the tempered glass windows. I'm glad we got the break-proof ones. I'll go make sure the back door is locked, and you close all the blinds."

Alan headed off down the hall to the back door, while Ellen started closing blinds around the house. She worked her way into the living room, pulling back the blinds from their hooks and making sure the latches were closed on the windows as she did.

Alan got to the back door and found it locked. He threw the deadbolt for good measure and began to turn around when a strong arm wrapped around his neck and a hand went over his mouth. He fought and struggled, his efforts increasingly feeble, until his body went limp. Andrea lifted his body up from the floor by his neck, walking over to the closet by the back door. His feet dragged across the floor until she got to the door, and she leaned him against the wall. She opened the door, and dumped him inside.

Ellen had finished pulling the blinds and started up the stairs.

"Kids, I'm going to check the windows upstairs," she said. "You sit tight."

"I want to help, Mrs. Walker," Stephanie said, her voice tense. "I can't just sit here."

"Okay, both of you come up and we'll go room by room," Ellen said, and they climbed the stairs. "Bill, you take your room and Stephanie, take the guest room. I'll get our room and Alan's office."

They split up, the kids heading one way and Ellen the other.

Bill and Stephanie went down the hall, and Bill stopped at his room.

"I know I left my window open for you... can your mother get up here like you do?" Bill asked her, the fear visible in his eyes.

"I don't know, Bill... maybe," Stephanie said, pushing Bill back from the door and turning the knob. "Let me go first."

She threw the light switch, and rushed into the room. The window stood open and she went to it, looking around the room as she did. She pushed it closed and threw the lock, then drew the curtains. Bill moved to the other window and did the same, then they turned back toward the door.

Andrea moved smoothly through Bill's bedroom doorway, Ellen in tow. Andrea's hand was around her throat.

"Mom!" Bill cried and moved forward.

"Back off!" Andrea said with a snarl, and her hand tightened on Ellen's throat. Her hands were on Andrea's wrist, trying to pry her hand off, but she was having as much luck as Bill did the day before.

Bill started toward Andrea angrily, until Stephanie put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him dead in his tracks with her incredible strength.

She pulled him back almost casually, and Bill jerked backward to land on his butt five feet behind Stephanie. His back crashed hard into the wall next to his desk. He grunted in pain as the shock of hitting the wall left him stunned.

Stephanie's face darkened, and the other Stephanie's voice growled with deadly calm.

"Let her go."

Ellen's eyes shot wide at the power she so effortlessly demonstrated on her son... and wider still at the transformation that flashed across Stephanie's face.

"You take another step and I'll tear her throat out!" Andrea yelled, her voice tinged with a mixture of fury and fear. She backed out of the doorway and into the hall.

Stephanie advanced slowly on Andrea, her face completely blank. Andrea retreated until she was standing at the top of the stairs. Ellen shook in fear from the dead look in Stephanie's eyes as she took slow, menacing steps toward the women.

"Stephanie... stop or I'll kill the little bitch!" Andrea said, fear overcoming her anger.

"If you harm one hair on her head, I will rip you in half with my bare hands," Stephanie replied. "You know I can."

Her deadly calm was as terrifying to Ellen as Andrea's hold on her.

"This is my family now," the other Stephanie said. "You cannot have them. They're mine!"

The flash of anger that crossed her face was instantaneous and shocking in its sheer menace. Both women recoiled from the outburst. Andrea's hand tightened on Ellen's throat, and Ellen began to gag from the choking pressure.

The women were suddenly startled by the appearance of flashing red-and-blue lights at the foot of the stairs.

Stephanie and Ellen's eyes darted toward the door when they heard a loud knock.

"Police! Open the door!" a man's voice barked.

Andrea seized the opportunity and hurled Ellen bodily at Stephanie as she turned and raced back to the parents' bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Ellen sailed through the air and impacted Stephanie as she put her arms out and around the smaller woman. It felt like hitting a wall to Ellen, who was stunned from the impact. Stephanie didn't budge an inch from Ellen's weight rebounding from her hard body, and her strong arms closed around Ellen almost as an afterthought, though Ellen was too stunned to notice.

"Are you alright?" Stephanie asked her calmly, turning her dead eyes to look in Ellen's face.

"Ungh... y-yes Stephanie," she said, sobbing.

Ellen's body trembled in Stephanie's arms, and Stephanie seemed to come back into herself, hugging Ellen's body tightly to her, her feet dangling in Stephanie's strong embrace. Ellen wept in fear, holding tightly to Stephanie like a child in her mother's arms and wrapping her legs around Stephanie's slim waist.

"Thank God!" Stephanie said, her own body shaking. Ellen was barely able to realize that only after Stephanie spoke did her body begin to shake. Her arms closed crushingly tightly around Ellen's petite body, their full chests mashing against each other.

Ellen let out a small sigh without even realizing.

"Police! Open up!"

There was another loud bang on the door, and Alan stumbled toward it, holding his head. Stephanie could see a trickle of blood running down his hand and tightened her arms until she heard Ellen gasp. She quickly let up on the pressure she didn't realize she was applying to Ellen's softer body.

"I'm coming!" Alan said, his voice shaky.

He got the door open, and was greeted with the bright light of a police-issue Maglite. The surprised officer put his hand on his weapon as he saw Alan's condition, glancing past him.

"Sir, is Andrea Briggs here? We found her car in your driveway."

"She's here!" Ellen cried, almost hysterical from the situation. "She's up here!"

Two officers shouldered past Alan and raced up the stairs, drawing their weapons. They got to the landing and Ellen pointed frantically toward her bedroom.

"She ran in there!" she screamed, still held in Stephanie's arms.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

The police barely glanced her way as they turned and ran to the bedroom, kicking open the closed door, shouting "Police!" as they burst into the room, weapons drawn. Ellen and Stephanie saw the disheveled bedroom over their shoulders. The window was open wide and the curtains ripped down from Andrea's hasty departure.

Alan made his way slowly up the stairs, and Ellen rushed unsteadily into his arms.

"Oh Alan!" she wailed, holding him tight, sobbing into his shoulder. He put his arm weakly around her and she held him as he wobbled on his feet at the top of the stairs.

Stephanie rushed over and held them both tightly, pulling them away from the stairs, much to their surprise. She noticed their surprised looks and backed off, embarrassed by the intimacy.

"Come here, sweetheart. It's okay," Ellen said, holding her arm out to Stephanie.

She paused, and her face suddenly registered shock as she realized how forcefully she threw Bill behind her during the standoff with Andrea.

"Bill!" she cried and ran to his bedroom, picking him up off the floor and holding him tightly to her. "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm alright," he said unsteadily, tucking his face into her neck. "Is Mom okay?"

"She's scared," Stephanie said, and Bill could feel her body trembling from the adrenaline. "But she's okay. God Bill, I'm so sorry!"

Stephanie wept silently, holding Bill hard against her. He put his arms around her and held her hard body tight, beginning to shake from the trauma of the moment.

"I'm so sorry, Bill!" Stephanie whispered as she crushed his body into hers. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Bill's back ached from her embrace, but he gritted his teeth as he whispered into her ear.

"It's okay... we're all okay, honey."

Stephanie held him away from her briefly, her face troubled.

"I'm not sure if I'm okay, Bill," she whispered, pulling him back in to hug him tightly again.

Her hold on him tightened in her distress, and he tapped her shoulders.

"Ungh, Honey, easy. You're crushing me."

She let go suddenly and set him down quickly, looking at her feet.

"Sorry, Bill!" she said quietly as the tears streamed down her face. "I'm so sorry about everything!"

"Shh, Honey. It'll be okay," he said, holding her hard body.

His ribs ached from the last few days' abuse. Bolts of throbbing fire lanced through his torso. Bill climbed clumsily to his feet and walked into the hall, but Stephanie didn't follow. He paused as he realized she wasn't behind him.

"Honey?" he asked quietly.

"Maybe I shouldn't be here right now," she replied quietly, backing farther into his room. "There will be fewer questions that way. You can deny you've seen me. I'll come back when they are gone. Maybe I'll try to find Andrea myself."

Her eyes took on a dark gleam that Bill found disturbing, but he bit back a comment. He wasn't exactly thinking straight. The comment about her not being all right went totally unnoticed as he looked at her in distress.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Didn't they see you in the hall?"

"Ellen yelled to them as soon as they ran up the stairs, and they turned fast. I am guessing they wouldn't realize if I was there or not."

He looked at the hard look on her face.

"I-if you think so, Steph," Bill said, unsure.

"I'll be back soon, Bill," she said, the sorrow and hysteria completely gone from her face, as if it had never been there. It was like another Stephanie was standing there now, where only seconds ago she was crushing him to her and crying. The change was drastic and sudden. And frightening. The only way a bystander would have known she had cried seconds ago were the tracks of tears down her face. It's like she had a switch to shut the sorrow off....

Stephanie threw the window lock, was through the window and out of the house before Bill could say another word, silent as a ghost. Her body moved with such unearthly grace Bill momentarily stood transfixed, unable to turn away. He walked to the window and watched her drop from the tree and move quickly around the house, avoiding the eyes of the spectators that were beginning to emerge from neighboring homes.

"Be careful," he whispered to the night as he turned to make his way clumsily into the hall. "Whoever you are."

*************

The officers radioed in for an ambulance, and it quickly arrived. Two paramedics tended to Alan's head, and he was led out the front door to the ambulance amid a crowd of onlookers.

Things calmed as the paramedics convinced Alan to ride to the hospital to check for a concussion, and he reluctantly agreed.

"I'm going with Alan," Ellen called as she grabbed her purse from the hallway closet. "Stay here and talk to the police. I'll call as soon as I get there."

"Okay, Mom," Bill said, "Be careful."

Ellen quickly jumped in the back of the ambulance with him. The police stayed until an unmarked car arrived, and two detectives entered the house. They took Bill to the kitchen and poured him a glass of water. He held it with a shaking hand.

"Son, can you tell us what happened?" they asked as he sat in the kitchen

"We were watching the news on TV about some crazy lady. I know her daughter from school. Dad was going around to lock the doors down here, and I guess she jumped him or something. Mom and I went upstairs to check the windows, and when I turned around after we checked the windows that crazy lady was holding my Mom by the throat! I wanted to kill her, but I was scared!"

"It's a good thing you didn't tangle with her, Son," the one detective said. "The driver she attacked said she threw him around like a rag doll. We suspect she must be high on PCP, that can give people enormous strength. You might have been badly hurt. Tell us what happened next."

"She didn't seem like she was on drugs, Sir, just really angry. We walked toward her, and she must have heard you bang on the door, because she dropped my Mom and ran into the bedroom. I didn't see her after that."

"You look pretty banged up, kid. Did she hurt you at all?" the other detective asked him.

"No she... I-I guess she... I'm pretty messed up right now, sorry."

"You said we a few times. You and your mother? I thought you said she had your mother."

"I... I'm having trouble sir. Sorry!" It wasn't hard for Bill to coax tears into his eyes.

Jesus, he thought, panicking. My story is so fucked up. They are going to catch onto us!

"It's okay, Bill, take your time and relax. Let's take it from the top. You were watching TV news?"

"Y-yeah," he said, his voice ragged.

Bill told his story several more times, altering it intentionally each time to confuse the detectives. He didn't use we anymore, but told a version where he and his father went upstairs instead of his mother, and other changes. He hoped the officers would think he was so distraught he was having trouble recalling. He thought himself quite clever at the time.

The officers took deep breaths.

"Listen, Son. We'll take you to the hospital and pick this up in the morning. We need to go through the house anyway. Sergeant!" the detective yelled toward the hallway.

"Yes, sir."

"Take this kid to his parents in the hospital."

"Yes, sir. Come on kid," the uniformed cop said, taking Bill gently by the shoulders.

The officer got Bill into the back of a squad car, and Bill cruised past a small throng of onlookers, all looking toward each other and talking. Among the crowd he saw Stephanie standing, looking at him sadly at he rolled by. She held her hand up slightly as he passed.

"Hospital," Bill mouthed through the glass, and he saw her nod.

The car rolled off into the night, leaving Stephanie standing among the crowd of people.

*************

The Walkers spent the evening in the hospital, between visits by medical professionals and questioning by the police. Bill continued to mix his story, and after several retellings, was allowed to see his parents.

"Bill, Honey, are you okay? How's-" Ellen began, stopping abruptly when she saw Bill's face.

"What's wrong, dear?"

Bill walked to her and gave her a hug, whispering in her ear.

"Stephanie... just left," he said. "She saw the cops and went out my bedroom window before anyone even saw her. I've been screwing up my story so they don't know she was there."

"Oh, Honey, no," her mother said. "I've told them all about her. So did your father. This is going to be trouble. You need to tell them yourself. They already know. We're in trouble already. You won't be."

"Oh, Mom, what will they do to her?" Bill asked, distraught.

"I don't know, Sweetheart," Ellen said. "But I think she needs help. Help we can't give her."

Bill's eyes began to tear up no matter how hard he tried to prevent it.

"Mom, no," he said, "I love her. They can't take her away."

Ellen held his shaking body tightly.

"Shh, Bill. She'll be alright. They'll take care of her."

"No, Mom," he said between sobs. "She won't let them."

*************

Stephanie approached her house, and noticed the unmarked police prowler parked outside as the occupant of the car got out to address her.

"Miss?" he called to her.

"Shit," the other Stephanie swore under her breath, then louder to the officer, "Yes, sir?"

"Miss, are you Stephanie Briggs?"

"Yes, Sir. Is something wrong?" she replied as innocently as she could.

"Young lady, do you know where your mother is?"

"No, sir. I was out walking. We aren't getting along so well these days," she said, and showed her bruised face to the officer, medium-built man, about six feet.

"Oh, I'm sorry... Stephanie," the officer said, consulting his notepad. "Would you like me to get you to a hospital? Let me call this in. Wait there, please."

The other Stephanie's calculating eyes took in the officer's movements, as he walked to the side of his cruiser. She approached the house from the side of the prowler, so the dash cam hadn't seen her, probably only recorded her voice.

Stephanie approached the officer stealthily, then called out, "Oh, Mother, NO!" as she grabbed the man's shirt and yanked him hard backward.

The officer was jerked off his feet, and Stephanie clapped her strong arm around his throat before he could utter a word, cutting off his air. He struggled futilely against her strong arm, but both of his hands were incapable of getting him loose before he slumped to the ground unconscious.

The other Stephanie dropped him unceremoniously to the pavement, and made her way into her house, looking for signs of her mother's intentions. Finding nothing useful, she slinked out the back door, unsure of where to find her mother, but sure of one thing: the Walkers would still be at the hospital. She made her way there, avoiding the main streets as much as she could.

*************

Andrea was breathing hard, having evaded a patrol car by running through an alley and scaling the side of the building next to her like a spider. Her hands were scraped up from holding onto an old-fashioned piece of downspout. She had skulked around the Walker's house until a police officer had taken a passing interest. She got out of his sight, but a car had driven around the periphery, having been alerted to a person matching her description. It took some effort to give them the slip, and now her hands were sore from her effort. She hadn't exerted herself like this in years, but her body didn't forget how to move, even if the muscles were now sore from it.

It felt good to work this hard, though, and she was still fit from her job as a postal employee, slinging packages around at the transfer station for package deliveries. She was the one who handled the heavy stuff, her co-worker being an overweight slob. Before she left today, she made sure to settle accounts with him. He was probably still in the hospital. She hadn't lost her touch from years of inactivity. It felt like old times when her fist had smashed out and his nose had exploded like an overripe melon.

Ah, nostalgia, she thought as she made her way quietly across the roof, scanning for her pursuers.

She aimed toward the hospital, figuring the little bastard's father would probably be there. He shouldn't be too hard to get to. With luck, they all would be there. Andrea threw Ellen's body at Stephanie as hard as she could, and Stephanie had grabbed her plaything and tossed the little bastard like he was a kitten. She couldn't help but swell with pride at the memory, but fear tinged the thought as she remembered how easy it was for Stephanie to handle her as well. She needed to come up with a way to even the odds. It was clear Stephanie couldn't be intimidated anymore. All of her hard work, wasted. Such a shame.

It was time for the gloves to come off.

*************

The police were less than thrilled with Bill's change of heart in telling the truth. Despite his explanation of wanting to protect Stephanie, his telling of the "true" story was met with skepticism from the detectives who had shown up a few hours into their hospital stay.

Aside from the detectives, there were only a few police present at the hospital. The County Police department, who had jurisdiction for the lake incident, were following up leads in the lake area, stubbornly refusing to get involved with the State's investigation of the home invasion. The State Police were stretched thin, with sightings of Andrea Briggs popping up all over the small town, and as far away as Eu Claire and Green Bay. The local police barracks were dispatched to the Walker home and Briggs home, since the prowler there wasn't responding. Stephanie wasn't even a thought on their minds as she walked in the front door of the hospital, approaching the Emergency desk.

"Hi, my family is here," she said as the woman on duty looked up. "I'm Stephanie Walker. My mom's Ellen and dad's Alan."

Small, thin, barely a flick of the wrist to take out, the other Stephanie thought as she assessed her.

"Yes, Stephanie," the woman said. "They are in triage, down the hall to your right. I'll buzz you in."

"Thanks," she said as she waited impatiently for the door to buzz.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

She went through the door seconds before the duty officer walked around the corner.
"I hate the late shift, Jenny," he said, setting down his coffee. "Nothing ever happens."

"Don't be so excited to have something happen on my watch, please," Jenny replied to him.

She was still haunted by the look on the young girl's face as she looked up at her. She felt like she was looking at one of the cadavers in the morgue. Creepy.

Stephanie made her way through triage, and paused for a second, then walked into the bathroom she saw with the ladies symbol on the door.

She looked in the mirror, her teeth clenched.

"Stop fighting with me, Stephanie," she seethed into the mirror.

"Fuck you, you bitch. You don't belong here," Stephanie said from the mirror, her face exhausted. "I'm going to fucking kill you. Let me alone!"

The other Stephanie laughed quietly, her dead eyes staring into the mirror.

"Yeah, you better find tougher friends if you think you're ready to try. I can take you and our whole family in my sleep. You always left the hard stuff to me, bitch, so if you think you're ready to go toe to toe with me, I'll be happy to educate you about pain. You always bugged out when the pain started. You would probably cry if you stubbed your fucking toe, so don't act all tough with me. I was laughing in that bitch's face when she was choking me, remember, back when we were eight? Of course you don't. You were off hiding, and left all that shit to me, all the rough stuff. Well, guess what? I'm okay with that. But I think I want some of the perks to go along with it. You can have your whiny-ass Bill. I'll take Alan and that sweet little Ellen. She felt so good all wrapped around me... mmmm."

Stephanie looked on in fury as her nemesis ran her hand down her hard body, touching herself through her tight shorts. She closed her eyes briefly as her fingers played along her folds, then opened her eyes to smile evilly at the mirror, a smile that wasn't echoed in her dead eyes.

"You're fucking nuts," Stephanie said. "If you touch them-"

"You'll what, whine me to death? Threaten me? Compared to dear ol' Ma, you can't do SHIT to me. You can't even move our arms right now, can you?"

The other Stephanie's smile instantly turned into a grimace as the two pieces of her warred for control. Her body shook and staggered as the battle played itself out. She suddenly stopped, stood straight, and looked in the mirror.

"Bite your tongue, cunt," she said into the mirror, smoothed her shirt, and walked back out into triage.

She made her way to the duty nurse's desk in triage and gave the same statement the other Stephanie gave, albeit less convincingly. The nurse looked at her with raised eyebrows, and stood from her desk.

"Follow me, Honey," she said.

They came to the curtained off section where Alan was lying. She went in, so eager to see her family, to make sure they were all right. She was met with a different response than she expected. Both Bill and Ellen looked at her with something akin to alarm.

Alan opened his eyes weakly and saw her.

"Stephanie," he said, and sat up slightly.

"Stephanie..." Ellen began. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright," she said, her voice unsure. "How are you, Alan?"

"I'll be fine," he said, "I got a concussion from my head hitting the back door."

"I'm sorry she did that," Stephanie said sadly. "Are you all right, Ellen, Bill?"

Bill quickly gave up his own inner struggle and went to hug her. She held him and looked at Ellen over his shoulder. Ellen's own look was outwardly pleasant, but Stephanie recognized the guarded look she first received when she walked in. She felt something icy in the back of her mind and could hear the voice in her head.

Ha, Did you see that look? I'll bet she sold you out! What did you think would happen? The other Stephanie cackled in her head.

"We're all right, Stephanie," Alan said, "but we need to talk."

She didn't want to believe it. She looked sadly at Alan, then Ellen, terrified at what they would say next.

"Stephanie," Alan said softly. "When we told the police what had happened, they asked about you. They think we caused this issue by taking you out of your home. We're in a lot of trouble for keeping you. Everything came out when the police showed up. I think you might have to go with them, Honey."

The tears fell freely from Stephanie's eyes as she heard the words she knew, and dreaded, she'd hear.

Her alter-ego gloated in her head.

No shit? I'll bet 'it's for our own good'. Here it comes: 3-2-1...

"Honey," Ellen said as she saw Stephanie grip Bill tighter. She noticed with alarm that Bill's feet were no longer touching the ground. "Come with me, please."

Maybe if she could get Stephanie to the detectives, who were in the lunchroom getting coffee, this could all be resolved safely. Maybe.

"Is it 'for my own good', Ellen?" Stephanie asked, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'll be with you Steph," Bill wheezed as his ribs screamed in agony. "I'll be with you every second. I'll never let you go. I love you."

She squeezed her eyes shut tightly, letting up on Bill's poor body.

"Oh, no," she moaned in despair. "You too, Bill?"

Bill struggled to stay in her arms, holding tightly to her, but she pulled him away and deposited him on the floor in front of her.

"No, Steph!" he said, realizing their mistake. "We're not going to let anything happen to you. Tell her, Dad... Mom!"

His parents were silent, then Ellen spoke.

"Honey," Ellen said with the same quiet voice. "We're all in a lot of trouble. We need to talk to the police and sort things out, okay? After they find your mother, we'll all be together. I promise."

"I don't think I believe you, Ellen," Stephanie said, tears streaming down her face.

"Stephanie, we think you might be hurt. Not your body. We think your mother hurt you here" Alan said, pointing to his head. "That's something we can't help you with. We tried our best. We're sorry."

She turned to Bill.

"I thought you loved me, Bill."

He blanched.

"I do, Steph!" Bill said, desperate. "More than anything! I'll go anywhere with you. Remember you said you'd go where I went? It's the same the other way. I'll go anywhere with you. Even if I have to get arrested to do it."

"William!" his mother said, shocked.

Stephanie paused. Bill's words sounded so good, but she hurt so badly now. They betrayed her. The bitch was right. They all betrayed her. Even Bill. God, it hurt.

"I thought you were different," she said, still crying silently. "I loved you. All of you."

She turned and pushed the curtain aside, walking out into the hall. Her shoulders were hunched, defeated, shaking silently as she cried. Bill followed her into the hall and walked after her. She continued, suddenly straightening as she went. The shaking of her shoulders stopped abruptly. She got to the buzzer door, then turned and looked at Bill with her dead eyes. He froze as he looked at her.

"I thought you loved her, Bill," the other Stephanie said, mimicking Stephanie's earlier words. "I'll be back for you. All of you."

"Who are you?" He asked her.

He stopped in his tracks in fear as she looked in his eyes and clenched her fists

"You'll find out, Bill," she said. "She had her chance, and that didn't work out so well. It's my time now. We'll talk soon."

*************

Jenny sat at her desk filling out the call sheet for the evening's emergency room visits. She didn't notice a dark shadow cross her until she felt a hand grab her face and shove her roughly backward. She toppled in her chair and hit her head hard on the floor, flopping limply onto her side. Andrea looked up at the security camera, and tried to figure out which way the security office was, when the duty officer walked around the corner, mostly-drunk coffee in hand.

"Hey, Jen-" he said, startled by the woman who had been posted all over the television, whose image showed up on the fax not twenty minutes ago.

"Hey!" he had time to shout when Andrea bull-rushed him, blasting him off his feet. She lifted up as she charged, and tossed him right over her shoulder to hit the floor with a crack as his shoulder dislocated from the impact.

He let out a wail of pain and struggled with his good hand for his holster, but was unable to reach across his body and release catch on the holster.

Andrea stood over him, a cruel look on her face, and watched his struggle for a second. She knocked him senseless with a sharp kick to the side of his forehead.

"Jesus, you guys are pussies," she said under her breath, and turned to see Stephanie as she walked through the triage door.

"Oh, fuck," she said as Stephanie, the other Stephanie, began to walk slowly toward her.

"Your ass is mine, bitch," the other Stephanie spat as she advanced.

Eyes wide with fear, Andrea looked down and snatched the baton from the downed cop's belt. She stood and swung the weapon in a wide arc, just missing Stephanie as she danced back out of reach.

"I've been waiting for this," the other Stephanie said to her. "You've hurt me and my family enough. Now it's my turn."

"Ha. Your family. That's rich," Andrea said to her, holding the weapon at the ready. "You think those people are going to take you in? You're as fucked up as I am. They're probably terrified of you, as they should be. You and me, we're not like them, those little people. We're better. I tried to show you what you could do, but you had to take the easy way out. You had to find some little worthless boy and waste your talent."

Stephanie lunged toward her, but was held at bay by the baton. She backed off, assessing her chances of taking a hard shot from Andrea before she could get her hands on her arm or the weapon.

Andrea sneered at her daughter.

"You think he's going to be there for you?" she said, her voice dripping with rancor. "He's going to leave you, Stephanie. They all are. Didn't you learn from your father running out on us?"

"You drove him away," she said, the other Stephanie showing emotion for the first time since she'd emerged. "You hurt him, made him hate us. You made him leave me!"

She lunged forward again and received a sharp blow on her elbow. Wincing, she backed off, mentally chastising herself for giving in to Andrea's taunts.

"I was a little... rough... on him, but he loved every minute. Just like your little guy, right? I'll bet you've been hard on him, too, haven't you? Did you hurt him, maybe squeeze him a little with your legs? Feels good, doesn't it, feeling him thrash around between them. And you're so strong up top; I'll bet you hurt him with your arms, too, didn't you? Did you give him a little hug, maybe harder than he was expecting? Mmm I gave him a little hug, too. It got me all wet, Stephanie, playing with your little toy. Maybe you can come home and we can share? We can share them all. I'll bet they would be so much fun to play with. You've been thinking about all of them, haven't you?"

The taunts were having their intended effect. Stephanie rushed forward in fury, and Andrea landed another hard blow on her, but it hit on one of her massive thighs, glancing off the huge muscles harmlessly.

Realizing her mistake, Andrea desperately backpedaled, but was unable to block Stephanie's hard punch to her stomach. She was prepared for it, but it still blasted through her tightened stomach muscles and threw her backward through the air. She hit the wall hard near the main entryway, and slid to the floor, coughing. Stephanie stood tall and walked toward her, enjoying her grimace of pain.

God, she's so strong! She definitely broke something, Andrea thought, her stomach a riot of agony. No way I can stand up to her, even with this weapon! The power in just that one arm.... What I could have done with that kind of strength when I was younger...

"No more playing. No more threats," the other Stephanie said as she focused on her arm, feeling the knot form where the police baton had landed. "I'm ending you."

As Stephanie got close Andrea swept her legs out from under her, dropping her to the ground. The older woman was badly hurt, but not out of the fight yet.

Andrea was able to get to her feet before Stephanie and launch a kick to the side of one of Stephanie's legs, taking cues from her battles with her husband. Her foot landed near Stephanie's knee as she rose and Stephanie fell back down to the floor. She smiled as she saw the pain in Stephanie's eyes. Stephanie's arm swiped defensively toward her and she dodged back from the powerful limb, wincing from the pain in her stomach.

"I'm not laying down for you, you little bitch," Andrea said with an evil smile. "If you think it will be that easy, you're in for a big surprise."

Stephanie regained her feet, surprised she was putting up so much fight.

She's more of a challenge than I thought she'd be, she thought. So much the better.

Taking a more cautious approach to closing with the older woman, Stephanie stalked closer, making sure to keep clear of the whirling weapon as the injured Andrea kept her at bay. She saw her opening and began to advance, when lights appeared on the pavement outside the emergency room entrance. She paused, and looked at Andrea.

"This isn't over, Andrea." Stephanie said as they backed away from each other. "I'll come for you."

"Yeah, I'm scared," Andrea said with more bravado than she felt. "You know where to find me. Where we had our first lesson. I'll be there in an hour. We'll settle things then, little girl."

"Your 'little girl' is all grown up, now, Andrea," the other Stephanie said. "I'll teach you that. I'll teach you about pain the way I was taught."

"You'll teach me? I'm not done teaching you yet, girl. Come see me in one hour, and I'll have new lessons ready for you," Andrea said, as she ran down the hall adjacent to the triage room, where the security guard came from.

Stephanie ran in the opposite direction, wrenching the door open to the stairwell close to the emergency entrance and dashing up the stairs shortly before State Troopers, armed with pistols and flashlights, came around the side of the entryway.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Mom, we're really in trouble," Bill said to Ellen.

He had just walked back to his father's bed after his chilling encounter with the other Stephanie. He was shaking with fear.

"You really got us in trouble. Stephanie's gone," he said, looking forlorn and frightened.

"I know she left, Honey, but we can't deal with that now," she said, as harshly as she ever addressed her son. "Her mother really hurt your father. She's crazy. I think Stephanie is not right, either, Honey. You know that, don't you?"

"No Mom, I didn't mean she left. She's GONE. I think there's two Stephanies, and the other one has taken over," he said, becoming increasingly agitated. "I kept getting little glimpses of her, but when she just walked out, I really SAW her, like she had been let out of a cage or something. She told me we're all going to pay! Mom, she's going to come for us! And MY Stephanie is going to be trapped in there, watching her hurt us! God, I let her down so badly! She needed me, and I let her down"

"Bill, no! I've seen her change her behavior quickly, too," Ellen replied. "I'm worried for her, too, but we can't help her with that, Honey. We can't. She needs professional help, a lot more than just giving her a roof over her head can fix."

"No. You don't realize what we've done," he said to her. "Mom, she's so strong! She picked me up over her head with one arm and pushed me into the ceiling even when I pushed back! She's stronger than all of us combined. She's ten times more dangerous than the whole damn police force in town. She'll mow through them and then get us! Or else they'll shoot her. I can't bear to think of her hurting us or someone hurting her! I love her!"

Bill turned and ran from the room.

"Bill! Please, no!" Ellen called after him, but he ignored her and ran through the hall after Stephanie.

*************

"-Where we had our first lesson-" drifted through the hallway, Andrea's voice.

Bill froze, gripped by fear. Then he heard another voice, Stephanie's!

Almost against his will, his feet carried him toward the source of the sound. He saw the lights in the entryway, and turned, catching a glimpse of movement. He raced after it, and was jerked off his feet when Andrea grabbed him as he rounded the corner.

She had a frightened look on her face, and he could see a trickle of blood at the corner of her mouth. Her look of fright changed to one of pure malice as she realized it was him.

"Well, well," she said, pain evident in her voice.

A dangerous look crossed her face. "My luck has changed," she said, grimacing as she picked Bill up off his feet.

She threw him roughly against the wall and locked her hands around his throat. Bill barely had time to cry out in shock before his air was abruptly cut off. He fought against her, and his foot lashed out to kick her in the stomach. She cried out in pain, but was still strong enough to overcome him. His oxygen dwindling, Bill was too weak to launch a second kick before his vision went black.

Andrea pulled him off the wall and tossed him over her shoulder, holding her hand over her stomach with the other arm.

"Let's go, my little bargaining chip," she murmured to herself through gritted teeth.

*************

Stephanie made her way through the second floor until she found another stairway. Her hand unconsciously rubbed at the sore elbow joint Andrea had hit with the baton. Pain was something she was used to dealing with, this other Stephanie, so it barely slowed her stride. She descended and opened the door, coming out near the cafeteria. She made her way past the entrance when a voice called out.

"Stephanie? Stephanie Briggs?"

The two detectives were standing five feet away, just having gotten coffee, eschewing the stereotypical doughnuts for cherry cheese Danishes. They both stood looking at her like deer in the headlights of an oncoming car. They were obviously surprised to see her.

"Can we talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, officers. What can I do for you?" she said, approaching them.

"We need to ask you about your mother," the one detective said.

She gave them a quick assessment.

Left side: tall, medium build, looks like he works out. Right side: short, fat, heavier; no problem. Maybe I could have some fun and take them at the same time... nah. Don't mess around.

"I don't know where she is," the other Stephanie said, trying to imitate Stephanie's shaky voice, but failing. "I am trying to find my family, my real family. Do you know where they are?"

"Who, the Walkers?" the short one asked.

"Yes," she said, getting closer. "They took me in after my mom did this."

She turned her face toward them.

Wow, I'm really getting some mileage from this bruise. No wonder Andrea never hit me in the face....

"We're sorry that had to happen, Stephanie," the taller one said. "Let's go to the Emergency Room and get that taken care of, then we can talk a little about what your mother has done to you, okay?"

He put his hand lightly on her shoulder, trying to be fatherly, she supposed. Like Alan, maybe. She got a little tingle in her belly when she thought about him.

Her head tracked slowly to his hand on her shoulder, and she placed her hand over it. She looked up into his eyes, smiling slightly.

"Okay," she said, and turned, taking his body with her and hurling him toward the wall.

The man was pulled off his feet and hit the wall hard, coffee and food flying. His fat partner hesitated just long enough before going for his gun that Stephanie was able to grab him by the lapels and throw his body upward strongly. Arms flailing, he shot into the air like a rocket and crashed through the drop ceiling. He hit one of the metal pipes hidden overhead, striking with enough force to knock him out. As he dropped back down, Stephanie pushed him away from her with a contemptuous shove from her forearm. His pudgy body slid several feet away from her as it skidded across the floor to rest against the entryway to the cafeteria.

She closed on the taller detective, who was slumped against the wall, stunned. She laid him flat on the floor, and kneeled over his body, her big legs settling to either side of his chest. She pressed her hand over his mouth and nose.

She looked him in the eye as she held her hand in place, holding his other hand out to the side.

"I appreciate your concern, detective, but where were you guys when she was beating me years ago?" the other Stephanie said conversationally, as the detective struggled to remove her hand. A strong jolt from her legs made his eyes bulge as she crushed his ribs.

"All the times she pulled out my hair, low on the back of my head so nobody could tell. That was no fun. She burned me with the clothes iron once, too. That was entirely TOO much fun. Where were you then, huh? Oh, yeah. You know what else she used to do to me? She kicked me a lot, right in the ribs."

As she said the word, her legs tightened hard on the detective's ribs and his body flopped around from the pain. The other Stephanie gave him a faint smile, as his hand pulled uselessly against her hand held over his mouth and nose. His screams came out as muffled squeaks, and his cheeks bulged from the air her strong hand would not allow to escape his mouth.

"But I got through it. I'm a bit stronger these days. The ribs, they don't bruise so easily any more. She can't hurt me anymore. You can't hurt me, either. And you WON'T take me away from my family. Not that you could."

She moved her face close to his frantic face, his eyes darting around in terror. His hand weakly pawed her strong arm as he lost consciousness.

"They're MINE."

The detective's eyes fluttered and closed.

She regarded his face for a moment, then stood and walked over to the food lying on the floor, picking up one of the Danishes.

Not too much dirt. Better than what I get at home a lot of times. Too bad the coffee spilled.

She munched the Danish as she calmly surveyed the damage. The fat cop lay crumpled against the opening to the cafeteria, a small smear of blood leading up to his lacerated head from where he slid across the floor. The bigger man had a look of abject horror on his face as he lay breathing shallowly next to the wall. She found herself unable to look away from him. That terrified look on his face....

NO!

The other Stephanie reeled from the scream in her head, and dropped to her knees, dropping the half-eaten pastry on the floor.

"You can't... come... back," she groaned, fighting the inner struggle that all of her violence had triggered. "...Not... yet!"

Stephanie fought her inner war for a few more seconds, then stood shakily, rubbing her arm, then her leg.

She had tears in her eyes, unused to the pain like the other Stephanie was, but Bill's Stephanie was able to emerge from the struggle, and nearly panicked as she saw the two downed police.

"Oh, God, what have you done? What have I done?" she whispered.

Remembering bits and pieces of her mother's challenge, she made her way down the hall.

"MOTHER!" she screamed, and the cafeteria attendant rushed out in time to watch her broad back as she retreated around the corner and out of sight.

*************

Stephanie's elementary school was closed four years after she attended it, a newer, more modern school replacing the aging structure. A few businesses had tried to rehabilitate the building, but it proved too costly in the end, which is why the school system had abandoned it in the first place.

It stood, old and somber, on a slightly overgrown lot to the south of the town. A few windows were broken by vandals, and graffiti was sprayed on the walls in several spots. The changes served to make the place more sinister than her memory of days gone by recalled.

She tried pushing open the gate, but the heavy chain and padlock proved strong enough to hold off her modest shove. She instead opted to vault up and over the gate, landing lightly on her feet. She walked to the doors, noticing they had been recently forced open.

Stephanie warily made her way into the building, remembering where the gym was. The smell of mildew and decay drifted to her, though the hallways were surprisingly clear of debris. This may have been the first time it was opened after the last business gave up on the building.

She got to the gym, and found her mother standing in the middle of the room, holding her recently acquired weapon over the shoulder of Bill, who was seated in an old elementary school child-sized chair in front of her.

"Bill!" she said, worry in her voice.

"Stephanie, is that you?" he said, and a sharp blow to his head silenced him.

"Shut up, you little fucker!" Andrea snapped. "You're the reason all this is happening."

Andrea let the police baton drop heavily onto Bill's shoulder.

"Stay right there, Stephanie," she said to her daughter, who froze in place. "Your little toy here is so cute, I'd hate to see something bad happen to him."

She ran her other hand down his chest, causing him to flinch at the unexpected contact.

"He's so soft and cuddly, isn't he?" she said, then coughed unexpectedly into her arm.

There was a spot of blood on her sleeve when she took it away from her mouth.

"You're hurt," Stephanie said. "What did she do to you?"

"Who?" Andrea said, surprised. "YOU did this to me! Your own mother. But it's okay, Sweetheart."

The word rolled off her tongue like she was spitting out an insect.

"I'm so proud of how strong you've become," she said, putting on a pleasant face, punctuated by occasional grimaces of pain. "You have gone so far beyond me. I have to say I'm jealous. You could take the Olympic gold now, I can see that. It would be so easy for you. All you have to do is come home and put these... people behind you."

"It's too late for that," Stephanie said. "You've hurt people, and now so have I. We're both in trouble. You're hurt, and I think we both need help. We're... we're not right, Mother. There's something wrong with both of us. This, this other person comes out now, when I'm not careful. She's a terrible person. She's like you. Maybe you have something like that, too. I know there are people who can help us. Let Bill go, and we can get help. Please, Mother."

"What are you talking about?" Andrea said, looking at her daughter with a curious expression on her face. "Other people? What is that nonsense?"

She switched gears, her voice taking on a cold, commanding tone.

"You need to come with me, now, Stephanie," she said in a low voice. "Your little friend here has screwed up our plans enough."

She took Bill's neck in her free hand, squeezing his neck and wrenching his body back to look down at his frightened face.

"Look at him," she continued. "Can't you see he's so far beneath you? He's small, weak, not athletic at all. What can he give you? Not a challenge in any way, nothing. He's not worthy of you, why can't you see that? What has he done to you to make you feel anything for him?"

"He loves me, Mother," Stephanie said, her voice sad. "Something you know nothing about. If you hurt him, she's going to come back, and I know she wants to kill you. I can feel her hatred in me. I guess it's mine, too, but I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you. I want to help us both."

Andrea's grip on Bill's neck tightened and she lifted him out of the chair with a mighty heave. She wasn't able to hold him up with one arm, so she let the baton fall around her wrist on its strap and brought her other hand to bear on him.

"I don't need your fucking help," she sneered at Stephanie through her clenched teeth, obviously in great pain, "but I do need to help you realize what is important in your life. Not this little piece of shit!"

Bill gasped as her hands tightened on his throat.

"Mother, no!" Stephanie screamed. "Let him alone. She'll kill you!"

"Shut up!" her mother screamed back. "I'm doing this for you! When he's gone we can get back to what we should have been doing all along."

Stephanie raced toward her mother and her demeanor changed. The fear and sorrow disappeared from her face as the other Stephanie took over.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: