LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Most delusional FBB?

Started by clay99, December 17, 2024, 07:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Can't quite believe it but a lady I was very interested in booking a session with, has put me completely off seeing her after subscribing to her OF.

Her going rate for a session is £500ph yet on OF she offered me a video call for the same rate....I kid you not. Was even offered to pay £1K for a longer explicit video (Won't sell nor produce any shorter video clips)

Just unreal, I can't believe there are guys paying these insane amounts on OF





Iron Wolf

Actually, she may not be the delusional one. I'm sure there are guys dumb enough to pay what she charges. The best way to deal with providers overcharging for goods and services is don't patronize them. Some of you guys need to stop acting like simps.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, she may not be the delusional one. I'm sure there are guys dumb enough to pay what she charges. The best way to deal with providers overcharging for goods and services is don't patronize them. Some of you guys need to stop acting like simps.

The irony is she is running a 50% discount on her OF subscription. Could be lying.... and looking at her OF doesn't get many comments or tips. Going to assume she makes most of her virtual money from HB cams and only caters to men who pay her serious dough on OF. If she is telling the truth.... must be the only fbb getting that type of money online.

Iron Wolf

Why are you concerned about how much money she makes on OF, when all you want is a session? Your only concern should be how much she charges for a session and what is included in that session. Everyone should know that many OF accounts are bait and switch. Unless it's because you want a cheap custom video, why did you start this thread in the fantasy section? Getting a cheap custom video would be a fantasy.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, she may not be the delusional one. I'm sure there are guys dumb enough to pay what she charges. The best way to deal with providers overcharging for goods and services is don't patronize them. Some of you guys need to stop acting like simps.

Yeah I'm sure there are a lot of guys who are impulsive and will fling around money on OF/Skype/Webcam like it's nothing. A lot of them might live in an area where session women hardly ever travel to or they might just be too shy/timid to actually do a session in person.

Webcam really isn't my thing and I've never spent a minute on it. Probably a good thing. I just can't see myself spending that much money on something that you view on a screen. That's just me. Also, one of my favorite session women who also does HBC told me that she even tells guys on webcam to save their money for real sessions, but I guess that's just what they're comfortable with.

Tiberius

What can I tell you? Supply and demand. Also a big factor is who the demand is coming from. If a literal billionaire takes a fancy in a bodybuilder he can take her off the scene by keeping her on retainer for a high salary. I am certain that is what happens when a bodybuilder drops off. She found someone wealthy who either offers insane amounts of money per hour or keeps her on retainer.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, she may not be the delusional one. I'm sure there are guys dumb enough to pay what she charges. The best way to deal with providers overcharging for goods and services is don't patronize them. Some of you guys need to stop acting like simps.
Yeah, this sort of thing doesn't just happen. With prices like that she either has no idea of what the real market is like, or she knows exactly what the real market is like. I am someone who can aford sessions and it's hard to imagine a lady being so hot I'd pay that much for a custom from her, but some guys disagree on that. It sucks for the rest of us, but it's their right to do it if they want.

Del4

Most delusional I encountered was Jay Fuchs. I messaged her in the summer when I was in Zurich as I knew she offered sessions. She offered me a price of 3k swiss francs (£2.6k) for an hour of her posing in a bikini with nothing sensual. She also offered me the same price for the privilege of having coffee with her. I genuinely laughed out loud when I read her response.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most delusional I encountered was Jay Fuchs. I messaged her in the summer when I was in Zurich as I knew she offered sessions. She offered me a price of 3k swiss francs (£2.6k) for an hour of her posing in a bikini with nothing sensual. She also offered me the same price for the privilege of having coffee with her. I genuinely laughed out loud when I read her response.

I think she's quite famous in Switzerland, appeared in a few movies? But then again Zurich is the most expensive city in Europe after Paris. Social media is deceiving these women having a big following doesn't mean shit. There are a lot of fake rich people posing on social media giving the impression they have all these high value clients/sponsors. The only high profile fbb that probably makes a ton of money is Vladislava Galagan.
Would also mention Modelia charges $1K+ an hour in Dubai.

Jbiggie

There certainly seems to be a trend on OF to seek out the "whales." Why cater to regular blokes when you can find the ones desperate enough to pay $$$ (or $$$$) for content? There will undoubtedly be a few ready to take the plunge.

Not a great long term play as there are only so many of those individuals with an ever growing supply of women seeking those individuals. But works for now I suppose!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There certainly seems to be a trend on OF to seek out the "whales." Why cater to regular blokes when you can find the ones desperate enough to pay $$$ (or $$$$) for content? There will undoubtedly be a few ready to take the plunge.

Not a great long term play as there are only so many of those individuals with an ever growing supply of women seeking those individuals. But works for now I suppose!

Can't remember all the details but I am pretty sure mmtank retired from sessions after finding a wealthy suitor. Allegedly she was getting around $10K a month but then lost her client to another provider. She was pretty upset about it (I think she had purchased a property or had financial commitments) Can't remember the other provider but they had a big argument over Twitter.




Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There certainly seems to be a trend on OF to seek out the "whales." Why cater to regular blokes when you can find the ones desperate enough to pay $$$ (or $$$$) for content? There will undoubtedly be a few ready to take the plunge.

Not a great long term play as there are only so many of those individuals with an ever growing supply of women seeking those individuals. But works for now I suppose!

Can't remember all the details but I am pretty sure mmtank retired from sessions after finding a wealthy suitor. Allegedly she was getting around $10K a month but then lost her client to another provider. She was pretty upset about it (I think she had purchased a property or had financial commitments) Can't remember the other provider but they had a big argument over Twitter.

Oh! I think I caught wind of that. The sugarbaby lifestyle (if you're not top shelf) does not provide much certainty. The individual willing to splurge 10k monthly surely has his pick of the litter.

The game is the game. I'll stick with my $500+ per hour meets and call it day. 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There certainly seems to be a trend on OF to seek out the "whales." Why cater to regular blokes when you can find the ones desperate enough to pay $$$ (or $$$$) for content? There will undoubtedly be a few ready to take the plunge.

Not a great long term play as there are only so many of those individuals with an ever growing supply of women seeking those individuals. But works for now I suppose!

Can't remember all the details but I am pretty sure mmtank retired from sessions after finding a wealthy suitor. Allegedly she was getting around $10K a month but then lost her client to another provider. She was pretty upset about it (I think she had purchased a property or had financial commitments) Can't remember the other provider but they had a big argument over Twitter.

Oh! I think I caught wind of that. The sugarbaby lifestyle (if you're not top shelf) does not provide much certainty. The individual willing to splurge 10k monthly surely has his pick of the litter.

The game is the game. I'll stick with my $500+ per hour meets and call it day.

From what I can recall the sub was married and they had like a 3 way relationship. Seems to be an American lifestyle thing with rich couples seeking out individuals outside marriage.


VegasAce

What is the point of this post? Are you asking us who we think the most delusional FBBs are, or is this a thinly veiled way to rant about some unnamed bodybuilder who had the audacity to charge X amount for something?

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is the point of this post? Are you asking us who we think the most delusional FBBs are, or is this a thinly veiled way to rant about some unnamed bodybuilder who had the audacity to charge X amount for something?

You should know by now that the OP is a troll.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges