Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Most delusional FBB?

Started by clay99, December 17, 2024, 07:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

If some men stopped paying idiotic prices they stop charging the idiotic prices


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If some men stopped paying idiotic prices they stop charging the idiotic prices

One of the ladies in question I have noticed has made one of her OF free, always giving away discounts on her other OF and her HBC is at a reduced rate. Once one of her richest clients drop them for another provider, all their power has gone. It's not a sustainable method and with her age getting older now less and less older clients will be interested in her.

There are other women who have downsized they know majority of male population don't like muscular women it doesn't sell.



outmuscled

> There are other women who have downsized they know majority of male population don't like muscular women it doesn't sell.

It sells to a much smaller market, but there's more than enough men who get hard looking at muscular women, many of whom would never admit it to anybody else.
More importantly, if they want to do generic porn they're up against an almost infinite number of other women.
Whereas muscular women are still unique enough that any who want to get into the sex industry will get noticed and acquire a fan following.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If some men stopped paying idiotic prices they stop charging the idiotic prices

👍🏽

Leo811

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most delusional I encountered was Jay Fuchs. I messaged her in the summer when I was in Zurich as I knew she offered sessions. She offered me a price of 3k swiss francs (£2.6k) for an hour of her posing in a bikini with nothing sensual. She also offered me the same price for the privilege of having coffee with her. I genuinely laughed out loud when I read her response.

That's remarkable. I met Jay for a session in 2011 when she just had ended her boxing career and started her Bodybuilding career. As far I can remember, I paid 300 or 400 for one Hour. It seems that she has become a different person.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most delusional I encountered was Jay Fuchs. I messaged her in the summer when I was in Zurich as I knew she offered sessions. She offered me a price of 3k swiss francs (£2.6k) for an hour of her posing in a bikini with nothing sensual. She also offered me the same price for the privilege of having coffee with her. I genuinely laughed out loud when I read her response.

That's remarkable. I met Jay for a session in 2011 when she just had ended her boxing career and started her Bodybuilding career. As far I can remember, I paid 300 or 400 for one Hour. It seems that she has become a different person.

I'm going to try and keep this on point and apolitical, if at all possible. Prices for all live entertainment experiences - sports, concerts, vacations, etc. - began rising in the last decade or so, like the $300 or $400 for Jay Fuchs that you mention. For instance, going to a baseball game with a family of four on a regular basis is now clearly a luxury. Back to sessioning with FBBs, that is an esoteric and niche market, even more so than the market I came out of, sessioning with Amazon BDSM women. Since Covid, with just about every business in the world using it as an excuse to raise prices, the quaint $300 or $400 per hour died. And it is a generational thing. Many veteran touring FBBs who traveled and had regulars like many of us, hardly travel anymore and may only play near home or only online due to higher hotel/airfare costs.

Speaking of regulars, the Amazon mistresses I saw more than a decade ago, and FBBs, always valued guys like most of us: safe, sane, not stalkers, not vice, etc. who did this every once in awhile. With all the cash apps to get deposits for live sessions (or camming), demands for references which include social media, etc. fbbs entering the scene may like regulars, but will take the hefty deposits and much higher tributes. Reason? Same or better money than ever for less hours work. And if they can get enough customers maybe there are few delusional FBBs in the market. There are enough guys with plenty of money out there, and willing to spend, I guess.

Maybe the delusional ones are, well some guys like me, who still think they can session with a top quality fbb for $400 an hour.

clay99

Zurich is the richest city in Europe assuming Jay Fuchs has many wealthy clients....

New contender for most delusional fbb I give you: "Mistresss-muscle" Dubai based used to charge £150ph in the UK on AW now charges £550ph charges more than Denise Anders and Lisa Cross.




Timmon

Dubai has become the fitness centre for muscle outside of the contest world, although a few contests are being held there. Not sure if the IFBB would consider it for major contests, might ruin their reputation! However, if there's money to be made, maybe they will.

On Insta you see many FBB's ( competitor and non competitor ) spend a lot of time in Dubai these days. FBB's don't need to enter contests to get get noticed and get clients if you can buddy up together and meet and be seen there. Out of contests, clients know there will always be a gathering of muscle there, so I guess the women can charge what they want, there will be plenty there willing to pay. And afterall, it is not an inexpensive place to stay or rent rooms. A muscle playboy city for the rich, and if clients are willing to pay up the price on their tariffs, good luck to the women.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dubai has become the fitness centre for muscle outside of the contest world, although a few contests are being held there. Not sure if the IFBB would consider it for major contests, might ruin their reputation! However, if there's money to be made, maybe they will.

On Insta you see many FBB's ( competitor and non competitor ) spend a lot of time in Dubai these days. FBB's don't need to enter contests to get get noticed and get clients if you can buddy up together and meet and be seen there. Out of contests, clients know there will always be a gathering of muscle there, so I guess the women can charge what they want, there will be plenty there willing to pay. And afterall, it is not an inexpensive place to stay or rent rooms. A muscle playboy city for the rich, and if clients are willing to pay up the price on their tariffs, good luck to the women.

I also heard from a girl who stays there often, that many girls charge ridiculous prices there becuase it is more dangerous to do sessions there.  The laws make it on par with prostitution no matter what which carries a huge financial and judicial toll.  The way it was eplained to me a girl who would charge $500US an hour in the US, would be charging the equivilant of $1000US an hour in Dubai.  And would get guys that will book multiple hours. 
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most delusional I encountered was Jay Fuchs. I messaged her in the summer when I was in Zurich as I knew she offered sessions. She offered me a price of 3k swiss francs (£2.6k) for an hour of her posing in a bikini with nothing sensual. She also offered me the same price for the privilege of having coffee with her. I genuinely laughed out loud when I read her response.

That's remarkable. I met Jay for a session in 2011 when she just had ended her boxing career and started her Bodybuilding career. As far I can remember, I paid 300 or 400 for one Hour. It seems that she has become a different person.

I'm going to try and keep this on point and apolitical, if at all possible. Prices for all live entertainment experiences - sports, concerts, vacations, etc. - began rising in the last decade or so, like the $300 or $400 for Jay Fuchs that you mention. For instance, going to a baseball game with a family of four on a regular basis is now clearly a luxury. Back to sessioning with FBBs, that is an esoteric and niche market, even more so than the market I came out of, sessioning with Amazon BDSM women. Since Covid, with just about every business in the world using it as an excuse to raise prices, the quaint $300 or $400 per hour died. And it is a generational thing. Many veteran touring FBBs who traveled and had regulars like many of us, hardly travel anymore and may only play near home or only online due to higher hotel/airfare costs.

Speaking of regulars, the Amazon mistresses I saw more than a decade ago, and FBBs, always valued guys like most of us: safe, sane, not stalkers, not vice, etc. who did this every once in awhile. With all the cash apps to get deposits for live sessions (or camming), demands for references which include social media, etc. fbbs entering the scene may like regulars, but will take the hefty deposits and much higher tributes. Reason? Same or better money than ever for less hours work. And if they can get enough customers maybe there are few delusional FBBs in the market. There are enough guys with plenty of money out there, and willing to spend, I guess.

Maybe the delusional ones are, well some guys like me, who still think they can session with a top quality fbb for $400 an hour.

JBeast, I think you nailed it. I coined a term for the world we now live in. "Profit Theology." Doesn't matter if it's hotels and their "service fees," or "resort fees," "cleaning fees," etc. or airlines with "seat fees," "checked bag fees," "carry on fees," etc., ad nauseum. While money has always been important to people, "Profit Theology" is the new cult, and we live in a different world. And I don't want too get specifically political except to say that the vast majority of people I meet or read about on social media are far, far more concerned with how the economy is behaving than with any immorality among their favorite political heroes, and this goes for both parties IMO. And the earlier poster who mentioned men refusing to pay idiotic prices would help to truncate idiotic prices is well taken . . . in all aspects of consumer life.
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

Someone I like and have become more attracted to is Kortney Olson but my gosh she shoots herself in the foot with her IG posts.

Cannot believe how open and public she is about certain topics. It's damaging her business/brand but seems to to be totally unaware. Most of her female customers will be horrified hearing which fetishes/kinks KO indulges in.

She's posted an IG of herself topless covering her nipples with thin strips of tape. This is a 45 year old grown woman. Cannot be conducting yourself like this.

You cannot run a business and be posting the things she posts.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Someone I like and have become more attracted to is Kortney Olson but my gosh she shoots herself in the foot with her IG posts.

Cannot believe how open and public she is about certain topics. It's damaging her business/brand but seems to to be totally unaware. Most of her female customers will be horrified hearing which fetishes/kinks KO indulges in.

She's posted an IG of herself topless covering her nipples with thin strips of tape. This is a 45 year old grown woman. Cannot be conducting yourself like this.

You cannot run a business and be posting the things she posts.

Clay, you've peaked my curiosity. I know KO personally and I adore her . . . but although I glimpse some of her IG posts, I haven't seen enough of them to know what fetishes and kinks you're referring to. I know she likes training in BJJ and crushing watermelons with her thighs, but can you elaborate with specifics . . . or are you going to make me to back and watch all her posts. Heehee!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Someone I like and have become more attracted to is Kortney Olson but my gosh she shoots herself in the foot with her IG posts.

Cannot believe how open and public she is about certain topics. It's damaging her business/brand but seems to to be totally unaware. Most of her female customers will be horrified hearing which fetishes/kinks KO indulges in.

She's posted an IG of herself topless covering her nipples with thin strips of tape. This is a 45 year old grown woman. Cannot be conducting yourself like this.

You cannot run a business and be posting the things she posts.

Clay, you've peaked my curiosity. I know KO personally and I adore her . . . but although I glimpse some of her IG posts, I haven't seen enough of them to know what fetishes and kinks you're referring to. I know she likes training in BJJ and crushing watermelons with her thighs, but can you elaborate with specifics . . . or are you going to make me to back and watch all her posts. Heehee!  ;)

Talking about knocking out men, clients/sessions, making a ton of sexual innuendos like If I was a mother I wouldn't let my daughter be around her or buy clothing from her. It's quite uncomfortable hearing her constantly talk about tits and dicks. With all the debt she has.... amazed at how much travelling she does. If she worked full-time 40 hours + a week could easily pay off her debts within 5 years and be free.

mra78

Remember when she was a "Teen Whisperer," whatever that was? I don't think business acumen has ever been one of her strong suits; her decade-old clothing brand seems like it's been a vanity project money pit from the start. I guess she does sessions and OF to make ends meet, but she's still not making ends meet.

Anyway, don't really know her, but bear her no ill will. She might want to course-correct one of these days, but good luck telling her that.

clay99

I don't wish any bad fortune on her, I feel sorry for her. But if you are in debt you have to be living below your means and working 40+ hours a week. You can't be travelling around paying for flights/hotels/private bjj classes/luxury beauty spa treatments/vacations

In America there are tons of job opportunities, you can be a cleaner and make good money. Can easily get yourself out of debt within 5 years.