⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi all - let me introduce myself

Started by Bronwyn, August 11, 2007, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwyn

You may chat with me live now at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Lada  ;) Posing, pumping, talking....
Always Fri- Sun 9-10 hrs Central European time + 21-23 hrs Central european time (GMT +1)


RobMash

The first photos shows a good bicep
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The first photos shows a good bicep
Thanks..... always I put here few shots from new galleries ;)

RobMash

Great! Thanks Lada, you are one of the few true bodybuilder, the major parts of the female bodybuilder think only to make money and all their staff is not free.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great! Thanks Lada, you are one of the few true bodybuilder, the major parts of the female bodybuilder think only to make money and all their staff is not free.
I always posted it :) but after my pics were stolen for iphone application I have logos over. In my members I have pictures you might seen with logos over before - without them... only with smaller logos on edges (as you may see in preview). And I have some never published sets too...

Right now there is my - 2009/2010 offseason mix album (20 pics in set)



Older albums: Posing in the park with baroque statues from 17th century (20 pics in set)


Older albums - Photoshooting in 2007on the bike

Bronwyn


Older albums : Posing in the big hall (20 pics, motorcycle on the previous page is 18 pics)


Posing precontest - on terrace (20 pics)


Posing in blue shorts (18 pics)


Posing on stairs (16 pics - different than the whole set I did for Saradas especially)



And set - mix from competitions (20 pics)  ;)

Bronwyn

So this is in short preview all what I have also in members... off course will not post all, plus you may see some pics publically - but with my logos cross over  ;)

Bronwyn

New pictures added to members - having 17 galleries there now, videos from cam/training/posing.




And one from Tomislav - we did last year on FIBO


RobMash

Your legs have more mass than many bodybuilders. How many plate add in your squat for having this legs?   ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your legs have more mass than many bodybuilders. How many plate add in your squat for having this legs?   ;)

Not much. It is genetically. Squat only 110 free for 3 reps. Usually I do 10 reps with 70kg.... last time it was 8 with 80 if I remeber well... that is because my back problems. On multipress I have max 130kg for 4 reps.
On legpress I train with 300-350kg+machine construction for 6-10 reps. Also not that much... but on legpress it heavily depends on machine. Once I was on one, where I did 400kg for 6. And once on another one where 200kg was too much for me.... so really depends on type of machine - that is why I never use it as reference point.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your legs have more mass than many bodybuilders. How many plate add in your squat for having this legs?   ;)

Not much. It is genetically. Squat only 110 free for 3 reps. Usually I do 10 reps with 70kg.... last time it was 8 with 80 if I remeber well... that is because my back problems. On multipress I have max 130kg for 4 reps.
On legpress I train with 300-350kg+machine construction for 6-10 reps. Also not that much... but on legpress it heavily depends on machine. Once I was on one, where I did 400kg for 6. And once on another one where 200kg was too much for me.... so really depends on type of machine - that is why I never use it as reference point.

Woow high weight on legpress. Congratulation, you really have beautiful muscular legs!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Woow high weight on legpress. Congratulation, you really have beautiful muscular legs!
Thanks but as I said I do not think it is something extra. Right now I have around 65cm, what is about 26" - but not defined. :)

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Woow high weight on legpress. Congratulation, you really have beautiful muscular legs!
Thanks but as I said I do not think it is something extra. Right now I have around 65cm, what is about 26" - but not defined. :)

Woow excellent measure. I wait to see your legs defined and see your progress. Go Lada! 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Woow excellent measure. I wait to see your legs defined and see your progress. Go Lada!  

Not defined now. :)

This is my current shape.


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Woow excellent measure. I wait to see your legs defined and see your progress. Go Lada!  

Not defined now. :)

This is my current shape.



Thanks for having post your current condition!

Look this link Lada, you deserve it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS