⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi all - let me introduce myself

Started by Bronwyn, August 11, 2007, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwyn

more various pics is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I saw some topics here and may say there you may find all - offseason, in season, in jeans, in dresses, in skirts.... posing or just random..... enjoy.


DEA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holly shit, Lada  is here too...  ;D
Hi, Lada - malá silačka, that´s me Nimha from ex- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.... how are you doing

Hi, how are you. Right now resting - no competitions :) enjoying trainings with my friends :))

Hi Lada,
I´m fine, although quite busy with a renovation of my new apartment.
(well, "new" in case of a purchase only, otherwise old... that´s why it has to be renovated)

Unfortunatelly, I´ve had no time for going to a gym where I used to go quite often that time... I just bought a spinner and a big dumbell (for both hands) but have no time for that even at home. I´ve had no kitchen for couple of months and eating what you can buy in a supermarket instead of some sophisticated cooking hasn´t been good for my condition either. But I hope it will be better soon, the weather is going to be warmer and I plan to start cycling.

I love that you look (your face) completely different on each photo. Some photos are kinda cute, but you look like a "big bad girl" on some others. It´s funny  :-)  But overally, considering this photo: you became a lady.

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Lada,
I´m fine, although quite busy with a renovation of my new apartment.
(well, "new" in case of a purchase only, otherwise old... that´s why it has to be renovated)

Unfortunatelly, I´ve had no time for going to a gym where I used to go quite often that time... I just bought a spinner and a big dumbell (for both hands) but have no time for that even at home. I´ve had no kitchen for couple of months and eating what you can buy in a supermarket instead of some sophisticated cooking hasn´t been good for my condition either. But I hope it will be better soon, the weather is going to be warmer and I plan to start cycling.

I love that you look (your face) completely different on each photo. Some photos are kinda cute, but you look like a "big bad girl" on some others. It´s funny  :-)  But overally, considering this photo: ..... you became a lady.

Thanks. That is why I long time dont know my right makeup - LOL :D
Well you sound bussy :)  Good luck with the renovation...

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Right now I saw I am again on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - pictures I did not seen yet. So here is a few of them.....for you....


Bronwyn

And few posing pecontest last year....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEA


Bronwyn



One more from my "model" shooting.... still having arms I think

RobMash

Good photos, Thanks. Do you have found a sponsor Lada?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good photos, Thanks. Do you have found a sponsor Lada?

Hi Rob, well not yet :)

RobMash

When I will have a lot of free time I will continue to send email to the companies of supplements
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

Yes I will be on FIBO - well with no company - only as a visitor. So you may see me there.... Somewhere in the crowd :) in my off shape :)

I am leaving tomorrow morning and will be there Saturday the whole day.... and Sunday morning

Bronwyn



One from meeting with girls on FIBO

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I will have a lot of free time I will continue to send email to the companies of supplements

Thanks
Well this is one pic from my FIBO trip

Bronwyn

New sites about female bodybuilding: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!  ;)

Bronwyn

All these galleries now new in Members.....  ;)


Athletic track (18 pics)



FIBO 2009 Mine (20 pics)



Precontest in the gym (20 pics)



In the park (22 pics)

Please notice all pics are copyrighted and not permited for comercial use. Do not share passwords or full galleries - I post always few pics free of charge, but need support for my precontest 2011. Thanks for understanding.