⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi all - let me introduce myself

Started by Bronwyn, August 11, 2007, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwyn

hi all, I was invited by my friends here.

here are some of my pictures and my artwork...

Brigita and Me on stage on Universe.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bronwyn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

xan

Very nice pictures. I especially like the flow of the first pic. karma to you.  :)

quad1000

Nice pics.  How do you view pics on your site?  When you mouse over the categories on your gallery page, the drop-down menu for that gallery appears somewhere else away from your mouse...no way to mouse over the drop-down from what I can see.

Just thought I'd let you know, I browse in Firefox.

Bronwyn

Hi quad 1000, I know about this. I had those problems some time before and I thought it was repaired. Thanks for telling me this because I will do some big update of my sites during Autumn and will tell this to my admin.

Bronwyn

Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995
I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like fantasy and surrealism.

lionforce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995 - I competed as teenager and I was 2nd on the National Championship 1997. But in 2000 I had an accident (I felt down from the horse and the horse felt over me) and I was hurt very badly  - so my recovery last until 2003. In 2004 despite doctors predictions I got back to bodybuilding and figure fitness.

I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like mythology, fantasy and surrealism.

damn thats a hell of a comeback IMO, welcome to the board Lada, keep training hard, I wish you only the best in your future bodybuilding endeavors oh and your paintings are pretty awesome as well ;)

Devilsharvest

Hi Bronwyn
wow... your also a good writter and Artist  as you´re an athlete. ::) I fall to my knees before you and your talents  ::)
I think you´ve here many people wich like both sides of you. Some like the FBB, some the artist so no worries about you could only liked for your FBB Satus.
i´m your fan in all Categorys  ;D !!!

Carpe Diem 8)

Bronwyn

Devilsharvest - thanks. I always try not to be only an athlete  ;)


Devilsharvest

Hi Bronwyn
Nice to hear that you´re back and fit for a competition. For wich Competition does you trained ? If it´s allowed to ask my Lady. ::)
The pics in the black night Dress looking great . Strong , feminine and a glimpse of luxourie. ;) Thank you for this and all good Wishes for your Competition ," may Odin help you to be victourious". ;D

Carpe diem 8)

ninthwave

Bronwyn,

Good luck n Hamburg, I'm sure you will do very well and like everyone else here, look forward to hearing how things go. Thank You  for posting your pictures.


Devilsharvest

Hi Bronwyn
Great to hear from you !!
The contest pictures are looking very good ;) . How was the Atmosphere there and how succesfull you was ?
Thank you for the posting of your contest pics and the vid . i hope you going on with all of your work  ::).
                                                    "May Odin be with you"

Carpe diem 8)

531c

Looking good babe - keep up the good work - best of luck!!

Bronwyn

Hi all, I would like to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!


muscleeac

hello and tks for your nice pictures ! Keep up the good work  ( more deadlifts and chins..) and you'll look even more bombastik ! Hope to hear from you soon..

Bronwyn

Hi, I promised I will send some pictures from training in September 2007-  now, finally I may post them here