Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story: The Arena. Contains Furry Male/Female Muscle Growth

Started by The Raven, November 06, 2024, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

While working on my big story project, I got side tracked with another story. Then I saw some cool AI images that inspired me to write this story. I'll be rapid fire releasing this story in parts. Most of it is finished so it should all be out soon.

Summary

A husband and wife sign a deal to get spliced with animal DNA to save her life. The cost? They have to fight and win in spliced combat sports in lieu of payment.

The Raven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

The Raven

"So Mr and Mrs Kyle. All we need from you both is to sign here and we can immediately begin your splicing procedure. We will have you monitored in one of our facilities for the next 3 months as you adapt to your new bodies. After that, you will compete in the Arena. As per our agreement described here, in lieu of payment for both of your splicing treatments, you must provide a total 5 wins per person which can be achieved by any path. Other costs and expenses accrued during your time with us can be found in the attached document and can be accepted as post contractual debt with annual interest rates matched to inflation +1%. We will also the hold the right to seize a portion of up to 40%, post taxes, from any ancillary earnings from the Arena. If these terms are acceptable to both of you, all you need to do is sign on the line." said the snake like woman. Her scales glimmered in the rooms light.

Neve used her law degree experience to analyse the contract. She also looked over the attached costs document to look for any financial traps. After confirming the deal was clean, we both signed away what possibly could be the rest of our lives. But at least Neve will be able to see the next year. And that's what matters most to me. So I had to confirm it.

"Can we get an assurance that Neve will be cured from her illness?"

The serpentine lady sneered at my remark.

"Here at Neuvocore, we only seek to make the best. We have the most advanced splicing technology in the world. We also know of your talents Mr Kyle and are hoping for a good relationship that may last longer than this contract. Both your cases will be given to Dr Hartwell. Our premiere specialist in advanced splicing. If he cannot correct your wife's faulty genes, I doubt anyone in the world can." she assured us.

I didn't like her phrasing, but this was our last hope to save Neve. We had no other choice, and signed the papers.

Neve has a super rare genetic disease. The same one that killed her father and has left her disabled most of her life. Luckily there has been some amazing advancements in genetic modification technology in the last decade. And this gave us hope for a cure. A hope that was answered but also held just out of reach. Splicing. The science to augment a humans genetics with animal properties. We've spent years searching for some way to get her a splicing treatment, but most basic treatment can't cure her. So we needed the best. Dr Ingram Hartwell.

The leading master of genetic augmentation. If he can't cure my Neve, then we truly had no hope. But then came the biggest problem. He's a licensed scientist to Neuvocore, one of the largest most powerful companies in the world. We need there consent for him to save Neve. And for that, I'll need to compete in the Arena.

With the rise in splicing, so did the world of sports change dramatically. Spliced sports started to compete with natural sports. And one of the areas where splicing really hit it off, was combat sports. MMA tried to stay natural for years before trying to add in spliced classes. That's why the Arena has become the premiere combat sport. Spliced competitors enter an specialized combat arena. Win by knockout or submission. There's no killing, but otherwise it's 'no holds barred'.   

The Arena is monopolised by all the major splicing companies. And each company has their lists of sponsored fighters. And this was our in. Ever since I was young, I was a champion fighter in a variety of martial arts. I even had dreams of competing in MMA. But after an injury, I switched from competing to coaching.

But it was thanks to that, I met Neve. My main job is a physiotherapist. That's what pays my bills. While coaching is just what keeps me in the realm of martial arts. I also did some pro-bono work at a free clinic, and that's where I met Neve. The love of my life. And I'll do anything to keep her alive. Even sell my soul.

The Raven

After signing our possible futures away, we were escorted to the office of Dr Hartwell. The shrewd old badger was fascinated by Neve's case which incentivised him to cure her. He promised us both not only would her cure her, but make her healthier than she'd ever been.

Then he came to me. I told him our circumstances and that I'd need a strong body. I wanted him to make me the strongest he possibly could. Strong enough to win any fight in The Arena.

"A difficult ask young man. The Arena has different speciality fields. It's designed so no one splicer can have an advantage in all fields. Why are you are wanting something like that?"

"Because we need 10 wins. Matches are at most 1 per week, most likely once per month and that's assuming no injury time. And the hardest part, is that our sponsors dictate our matches. I need to be able to win any kind of match in any field. Or, we could end up as corporate slaves to Neuvocore. I have the skills and combat experience to get us there. I do have some damage to my left knee, But other than that I'm good to go. I just need a good strong splice to keep me in the fight."

"Interesting. I've had an idea of a splice for a while that may be perfect for you. Are you interested in being a guinea pig? A metaphorical one. He he he. I love that joke. I've been studying extinct species as of late. I've been using modern descendents to recreate there DNA structures so they can be used in splicing."

"You want me to be splice with extinct DNA?"

"That's only half the idea. It's the selection of the modern the descendents that makes the splicing interesting. We can add more evolved traits from the modern descendents, with the strength and power of the ancient beasts."

"So, I'd be a chimera splice? Isn't that illegal?"

"Ah, but we'll be navigating a legal grey area thanks to using the extinct DNA. I can make the most of this loophole and create a mythical species splice. Interested? We can add the traits necessary to make you an undefeatable warrior."

I looked to Neve for advice. She was better at negotiations. And then there's the legal ground.

"Three conditions. Firstly, we still want to live proper lives after this. So no impractical modifications. I've scene those blue whale and elephant splices that aren't practical. Same with those bird people trying to grow wings that fly. None of that. Two, we want to have kids in the future. So no sterilizing either of us. And lastly, I want the same splicing as Deacon. I know it's much easier for couples who have the same splicing to conceive together. And, I want to do all this with my husband"

I squeezed her hand to show my support. I knew I could trust her.

"All easily done. I only ask you both now. How much do you like cats?"

erocha75


The Raven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Wow!! What an exciting setup!! Mooore, pls!!

More incoming.

The Raven

Scientists had recently discovered some damaged DNA of an ancient cat species that may be one of the primary ancestors to all the worlds cats. I was told to imagine a sabre tooth tiger but much larger, much stronger and with a lion like mane. He made sure there'd be traits to help with water from present day cats. And then he was also be mixing in some honey badger traits for there armoured hides and axolotl for there regeneration.

I asked how he could justify an axolotl for a feline but he argued we needed the stem cell production to stabilize the damaged DNA. With an obviously telling wink. He really was stretching the laws.

I looked at Neve for the legal opinion and got a sort of half nod after she thought about it for a moment.

It takes between 6-8 weeks for a splicing treatment to fully establish throughout the body. But anyone competing in the Arena must be sliced for at least 3 months, just in case of any problems in the transformation process. I'd be using this time train my new body. And turn it into a combat beast.

I've always been fit and strong. 5'11 around 200 lbs. Less so when lean. I'm full of old injuries but I still try to keep myself in good shape. Neve always complimented my body when I'm in shape which really keeps me motivated.

Neve on the other hand. She's been bound to a wheelchair for the last 2 years. And her condition has only been getting worse. I've done everything I could to help her maintain any physical strength she had remaining. Her mind is still so strong and sharp. It's her body that's just failing her. Even after the splicing, she's going to need months if not years of rehab. At least that's what we thought.

So we started the process and moved into one of the Neuvocore medical facilities. The facility was also an on-site sports training facility. We were going to be here for at least 3 months so we planned to treat this experience as long vacation. The facility would be our hotel.

But after 2 weeks, we couldn't believe it. Neve could move her legs again. There were plenty of other changes but this was the best news of them all. She could walk again, well not yet. But we'll get her there. The extra height, hair and muscles didn't matter as much to me as my wife healing.

The Raven

If I wasn't being with my wife or going through treatment, I was working out at the training centre. I got see some of the Neuvocore sponsored athletes there. Including Lion Madden. If you haven't heard of him, he's one of the current top 5 super heavy weight competitors. He used to be a football (American football) player before he spliced with a lion. He even changed his legal name.

As my body continued to grow, I had to adapt a lot of my skills. But there's only so much one can do on there own on this matter. I really needed a sparing partner. And I was shocked when the Lion himself came over to offer me just that.

He's an 580lbs Lion of muscle. There was no way I was winning that fight but my skills that manipulated his weight against him made it a more interesting fight. He was also most appreciative of my critiques and advice on ways to improve his form and training. I even showed him some techniques that really worked for men of his size tackling faster, more agile opponents.

We remained sparing partners my body continued to change. As I continued to put on size, the wins were getting more and more difficult for him. Until eventually I was the one starting to get the advantage. Getting wins more and more often. His technique continued to improve from all our sparring even as we was losing more.

As Neve and my transformations were coming to an end, Lion had to travel for a fight. Something I'd have to be doing too in a few months time.

By this time, Neve wasn't only walking, but even starting to exercise. She was even growing some lithe muscles all over her body now and that's not mentioning the fur. Her silky, snow white fur is exquisite to the touch. Our faces have changed dramatically with our splicing. She's grown long, pointy ears and a short muzzle complete with whiskers. Her dirty blonde hair has grown longer and shifted to a more platinum blonde. And I just get lost in her feline eyes. If I had to compare her face to an animal, it would be a snow lynx. I wasn't the only one getting taller. My petite 5'4" wife was now a towering 6'8", lean and seducing wild cat.

For me? I was still taller at 7'6". I had 2" on that massive Lion now. I used to have lean muscles like my wife has now. But now my muscles are much bigger in size, and proportion. My muscle structure was closer to a bodybuilder than a prize fighter which made it hard for me to adjust my fighting techniques. I had to spend a lot more time working on my flexibility. My formerly human face was also long gone. Neve says it's like white tiger with a snow white lions mane. My new teeth fascinate me a lot. Some additional canines and a pair of giant carnassials. I haven't tested it but my jaws feel incredibly strong.

I wasn't sure how to feel about my physical changes at first. But Neve seems to love them. I certainly love hers. Her tail always shows me her appreciation. Yeah, we've both grown long, thick leopard like tails. They're almost like an additional limb with the strength and control we have over them. Although we do lose some control over them when we're aroused. One of the other major changes we have is with our legs. They've morphed to more closely resemble those of cats rear legs. And I have noticed an unbelievably extreme difference in both my jumping power and running speed with my new legs.

Sex between Neve and I has been quite limited for the last couple of years, but now. My new fit kitty was in heat for her muscle cat daddy. Our first time since our transformation had some awkward phases but still could be argued as our best sex ever. I always had to be so careful with her small, frail body. But now was different. I started off gentle but as our fucking got longer, it got harder and more vigorous. I couldn't hold back with my new monstrous strength, I loved her so much and was turned on to no end from all of her. Mind, body and soul. And now, she wasn't just no longer frail, she was robust and sturdy. And could take everything I put out.

The Raven

Lion returned after winning the NA Super Heavyweight title. His first ever title. So he was looking to celebrate. He invited me and Neve for dinner as a thank you for all the training. But before that, he challenged me for another spar. He didn't stand a chance any more against me but he always appreciated the match and all the pointers I gave out.

Neve and I enjoyed our double date with Lion and his wife Jennifer, a massive hippo of a woman. It seems Lion likes girls with a huge ass, and I mean huuuge.

We had about another 6 weeks until Neuvocore could officially send me out to compete, despite my current readiness. Lion had convinced a lot of the other Neuvocore fighters to start training with me. I sort of became an unofficial coach for them. And it was actually really fun.

I also started 'field' training. The biggest factor outside personal skill in the Arena is field advantage. Each one designed to help or hinder certain body types. There were many different fields, with the Arena introducing new ones every year. But despite this, they mostly fall under one of 6 types.

Granite: A generally flat, but solid ground surface. This is for the toughest and most durable splicers. A fall can mean an instant end if you can't take a hit.

Canyon: Completely uneven ground this time. Balance and mobility are key in this but it still has those tough surfaces.

Chaser: The field of speed and stealth. This field is full of obstacles including sometimes trees, bushes and other natural fauna. More commonly used in lighter weight classes.

Clearing: This used to be, and sometimes can be the most straight forward. It's a literal field or ring but footing can't be guaranteed. Neither can water conditions.

Marsh: Fighting in a thick mud. Sounds simple but those who've mud wrestled can tell you, it completely changes the effectiveness of most fighting skills.

And Drink: The water field. Aquatic splicer speciality. If you can't swim, stay the hell out of this field. Why do we call it the drink? Nobody wants to fall in the drink.

The amount of skill and adaptability needed to compete in all of them is crazy. But for me now, I think I can do it. Drink is clearly the hardest, especially if I'm against a really skilled aquatic fighter. Although, I'm sure they'd be surprised for how long I can hold my breathe and how crazy fast I can swim. My new body really was capable of competing in every field.

The Raven

The fighters weren't the only ones I was training. Neve was now a 'natural' at the gym. She's always wanted a strong and healthy body. And now she was getting strong, really strong. Weirdly enough, even though we should have stopped growing from our transformation, something was different about Neve and I. We had the potential to grow even more. And it was far easier for both of us than a man pumped full of steroids and HGH.

Neve was putting on huge amounts of muscle over those 6 weeks and she even gained another few inches in height. I was curious if this was just Neve, so I also bulked up a little further myself. This confirmed it. That this benefit was for the two of us. I never thought I was in to muscles on a girl but seeing Neve grow ever bigger, ever stronger had me going like a cat in heat.

We weren't just training Neve to build here body up either. She wanted to learn how to fight. She didn't want it to be just me that fought for our freedom. So me and some of the other coaching staff I befriended started her combat training.

And 3 months to the day of our splicing, Neuvocore had me booked for a match. There wasn't much to say about my first match. It was a clear squash match in a clearing field. I used a right hand faint to land a knockout blow with my tail. Match barely lasted a minute.

The worst part about this match was its location. I had to be driven 12 hours each way across the country, there and back for just one day of work. It felt like such a waste. We were an early pre-show match so luckily I didn't have to participate in any post match interviews. But from all the online chatter, I may be on a card soon enough.

The Raven

Neve and I had a plan for our situation. And we even got the coaching staff and some of the other fighters to help us. I'd become a big attention draw while Neve would build herself and start winning smaller scale matches to get our joint win record up. All we needed was 10 in total.

My second match was about a month later. This was an advertised match on the card. My first match had really built up some hype for this one. But it was a different field, and my opponent was a veteran in it. Fighting a rhino on granite looked like a bad match for me on paper but once I dislocated his shoulder and choked him to sleep in under 3 minutes I proved all the doubters wrong. I had power, skill and was adaptable to both the field and my opponent. The sports press were already calling me a future champion.

I told them at the post match press conference I was looking for a real opponent. Talking smack to get all the attention on me. All the while, Neve had her first match elsewhere. I asked some of our new friends to record her match for me so I could analyse it closely. It was very sloppy. She clearly out powered her opponent but her lack of experience lead to a more scrappy fight. We had a lot of work to do on her form, but at least this would help us keep Neve under the company radar.

I asked the company for another match as soon as possible but they held me out for another month. Wanting me to compete at another big event. The Neuvocore fighters from our facility were starting to bump up the whole company win rates in the Arena. I was mainly focusing on Neve's training but was still there for the rest of the fighters whenever they had a question or needed some advice.

I watched the video of Neve's previous fight multiple times. I repeated the recreation of the circumstances of her first match with her and drilled corrections of her mistakes into her. I was a tyrant of an instructor but the results showed. She was getting better and better each day. Heck she nearly broke my arm with her latest arm bar.

Amazingly though, all that damage to my arm was gone the next day. Not even healed, gone. Like it never happened. We already have skin like body armour so it's hard enough to hurt us anyway. We really are perfect warriors.

How'd we learn about our skin? Our tongues are like fucking razor blades. They just shred whatever they touch. But on our skin? Let's just say Neve and I both enjoy our daily grooming sessions. Her tongue feels unbelievably good gliding along my muscles.

The Raven

I did actually cause my self some problems before and after my third match.

I've really enjoyed working out with Neve, watching her get stronger and bigger is such a turn on. And she loved to see my muscles at work too. I'd unintentionally bulked up and nearly breached the weight limited for the super heavy division. 597 lbs. 3 shy of the limit. If I broke that, my match would have been cancelled. I got a damn hard earful for putting on more than 15lbs of muscle in a month. And Neve was bulking up more than me. Why did I have to get the lectures?

Super Heavyweight was generally seen as the prime weight class for men. Not to say the other weight classes weren't amazing. Featherweight matches are super fun to watch and George Sellis, Mr Karate Koala, was killing it in Bantamweight. I'm more than quadruple his weight but George is one of my favourites to spar with. Especially in Chaser fields. He really gives me a test in my flexibility and reflexes.

I digress, the most money is sadly in the Super Heavyweight class. The Macro-weight class, for splicers 600+lbs, was more seen as a novelty than the Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight classes. Very few splices could grow a person that big, and they weren't exactly the popular ones. You're looking at mostly elephants and whales. You occasionally get a bear or a shark who are bigger than average but they're always on the smaller end of the Macro-weight class. So Macro-weight combat was primarily dominated by the Orca-splicers. And sadly that's the issue keeping it down. People love the variety in the splices. It's a huge part of the spectacle in splicer sports. So when most matches are Orca on Orca in either marsh or drink fields. It can be quite stale. Hence why the Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight classes which are full of some of the most popular splices, raise the most money. 

A person on there third match was never going to be a main eventer, unless they were some big celebrity, but I was pretty high on the card. My picture was even used in some of the promotional material. None of that really mattered to me though. What was important to me, was Neve fighting in the pre-show.

It was also going to be her third match. And this time, I could finally watch it live. I was away on a stupid press tour for my third match so missed her last one. I did watch the video though. And she really kicked some ass.

She was fighting in a marsh field. One filled with heavy, thick, sludge-like mud. Her opponent was a lady wolf who was pretty dam jacked. She may have been bigger than Neve. Well, looked bigger. Neve and I are built of super dense muscle. We actually look thinner than our weights would imply. This helps make us even more flexible, yet surprisingly powerful for our size.

This match was much shorter than the drawn out slug match she had before. They both went right in for the offence with heavy strikes. Both trying to dodge and weave at first in the mud before they just started straight out exchanges. Hit for hit like a very old, classical boxing match. Exchanging strikes until Neve got her leg sweeped. Shifting the match from strikes to ground grappling. She made sure not to go down alone. But being grounded is not where you want to be in a marsh. Neve made the most of it for sure. She eventually got her tail around the wolf's neck while pinning her limbs and pushed her to submit by choking her out.

We'll work on her legs and balance so she won't get tripped up like that again but she's definitely getting better.

The Raven

I was really excited to watch the pre-show. Seeing my wife called down to the field. The crowd cheering her entrance. I can still barely believe just a year ago, we were drowning in despair that she'd never walk again. And here she was, dancing her way down to the Canyon field. She even did backflip. I couldn't wait to see more of her progress.

A jaguar woman named Cassandra was already waiting for Neve at the field. They shook hands before moving to there starting positions. And I'll tell you now. This, was a match. It was easily one of the best fights of the night. I'm sure the promoters regretted not having it on the card in hindsight but that was understandable. Both were young splicers with not many matches on there records yet.  But damn did they put on a show on what it should be like fighting in the Arena.

This wasn't a head on collision, meet in the middle like most fights, no. The match was highly mobile. Cassandra and Neve both used the ridges and uneven terrain to their advantage. It was fierce. It was dynamic. The field was a key feature to the match and not just a gimmick.

The fight raged across the zone from the highest plateaus to the lowest troughs. There was a memorable moment where Cassandra scaled a flat cliff faced to get some space and Neve not only gave chase up the wall, but got ahead of her. Then leaped down, grabbing her opponent in an attempt to drag her back to the ground. I thought this might have been the end but Cassandra being the more experienced combatant rotated her body so Neve ended up absorbing most of the fall damage.

They engaged in a mixture of powerful strikes and impressive holds. The hold breaks were something especially to watch. Each at some point used there more unique features to escape including claws, teeth and extreme joints. I was particularly impressed seeing Neve use her tail in a variety of ways to break free. I'll be remembering those moves and adding them to my own skill set.

Neve eventually won by knock out. After getting thrown of a cliff by Cassandra, Neve safely landed on her feline feet as Cassandra went for an elevated sneak attack. Neve's amazing dodge counter finished it clean with a kick to the back of Cassandra's head. There were several moments in the fight where Neve took hard knocks into some very sharp looking rocks. But when I went to check on her after the fight, there was barely a bruise on her. I was so happy and proud of my wife.

The Raven

My match was less exciting on a technical level, but there was some excitement I guess. My opponent was a Russian Bear that was about 4" taller and had even broader shoulders. Yet I still outweighed him by 9lbs. He had layers of fat on his body as you'd expect from a bear. While mine is nothing but big thick, shredded, hard, super dense muscle.

My feline dexterity gave me the advantage on the Canyon field and I completely out skilled the poor bear. I did try to put on a good show. Using the terrain to pull out some flashy moves. He never got a hold or a strike on me once. I leaped from a cliff face into a pounce take-down to force him on ground where I put him in a hold. Then he started talking. He wouldn't submit even when I broke his ankle, so I choked him out with my tail as I broke his other one. The match was called as a TKO since he wouldn't submit. With me announced the victor.

I wanted to go see Neve after the match but was taken straight to a meeting between the Arena managers and the Neuvocore reps. I was going to be fined for excessive force in that match. And I honestly didn't care. The Arena managers wanted a DNA check on me for Chimera splicing after what they heard. I told them exactly what the doctor told me. And left it at that. The Neuvocore reps weren't happy about my attitude. I told them exactly what the fat bear said to me on the field. The bastard could have submitted when I got hold of his ankles. He didn't. We then agreed what to say publicly about my gene splicing.

The post match press conference then stirred it all up even more. The cameras had caught the bastard's taunts when I caught his ankle. So I had to make a statement on everything.

"Neve Kyle is my wife. We both went through the splicing treatment together. And if anyone wants to talk shit about wife, they better expect to face me in the Arena or any other combat ring. She's suffered more than enough for one lifetime. I'm damn for certain going to make sure she doesn't get shit like that from some scumbag. We're celestial tigers. And......" I stopped talking when I saw Neve coming up towards me. We kissed and embraced in front of the cameras before leaving the press conference. No further words needed.

The Raven

So the whole thing went viral as you'd expect. Including Neve's story about her condition and not being able to walk. And the bastards comments about raping her so hard she'd be back in a wheelchair. He only got suspended for that shit. Scumbag.

At least I made Neve happy with my reaction. I never lie to Neve or keep secrets from her. So I told her about all the other horrible things he said. That she was mannish. That woman should be in a kitchen and not in sports. And I tried to hold back from all of that. But the wheelchair comment was too far for me.

"Do you, think I'm kind of mannish? You know, with getting all these muscles?" she asked me.

"I never thought I'd be into muscle girls. But I am super certain I'm in to you. I love you no matter what you look like. And I'll support you in whatever you want to do. You want to grow big, sexy muscles? Go ahead. I'll even help you do it." I told her as I kissed and licked her muscles.

"You'd only like me if I grow sexy muscles? What if I don't?"

"You could only ever grow sexy muscles my lovely."

"So, then shall I do it? Grow big and super strong muscles."

"I'll be with you every step of the way. But what about me? How do you feel about me with these big muscles?"

"Did I never tell you? I've always loved big muscly men. And say, if you were to pump those big sexy tiger muscles even bigger, I'd only encourage you to go further. So, since we are 'celestial tigers'. Let's show them all how big, strong, powerful and dominant we can be!"

The Raven

I didn't get another match over the next 2 months. Neve did get her first undercard match. She was up against a former Heavyweight champion. The match almost got called off with the weigh in again when Neve out weighed her opponent by 29lbs. She'd really been working her ass off to grow her big, sexy cat muscles. I never let her rest up on on her flexibility training too, so those bigger muscles of hers never got in the way while fighting.

They still fought but it could barely be called a match. Knockout in less than 60 seconds. It was after the match we both got told we'd be getting booked in higher weight classes.

It had been about 3 months after my last match when my next one was arranged. My first Macro-weight match. I honestly can't believe the growth potential of our spliced bodies. In those 3 months, I'd put on another 44lbs of pure, super dense muscle.

I'd be facing Tobas, the Indian destroyer. There's no upper limit in the Macro-weight class, and even with my added muscle, he was still 70lbs heavier than me. He is an elephant man. And we were also fighting on granite.

I'll admit it. This was actually my first really good match. Tobas is such a great guy and a fantastic opponent. In the end my experience in fighting bigger and stronger opponents exceeded his strength and size advantage, but only barely. There was no knock out or submission finish. We clocked out. But I doubt anyone came out unhappy with that finish. Tobas had sustained one hell of a beating and still stood his ground. Damn, I'm still impressed by the big man.