Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story: The Arena. Contains Furry Male/Female Muscle Growth

Started by The Raven, November 06, 2024, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

We had 8 wins between us now. With 1 more each, we'd be free from Neuvocore and can start our new lives. We got invited to a meeting with a bunch of the Neuvocore reps including Priscilla, the snake woman we negotiated our contract with.

"Congratulations on your undefeated streaks in the Arena. 4 wins each. Just a couple more wins and you both will have paid off your splicing treatments. And with all the ancillaries you've both made, you haven't even accrued too much debt with us either. You both are probably the first ones to even come close to completing a contract in less than 1 year. We'd like to discuss new possible opportunities with Neuvocore once you've completed your contract." Priscilla offered.

We'd already discussed the many options we had before us and came up with some pretty good ideas. Neve would lead the negotiations as always. It was her speciality.

"We've already talked things over. And would love to have a continuing relationship with Neuvocore. We wish for Deacon to be hired as coach. I'm sure you all know of the excellent work he's done at this facility as a volunteer. I believe this is the first time this facility has held 2 titles at once? Well, these won't be done for free any longer. We also don't mind working in multiple facilities if the company desires. I personally will be starting a new management agency for splicing and spliced individuals. I'd love to maintain a close working relationship with yourselves in my new profession. We can also negotiate further Arena matches with yourselves as our exclusive sponsor." Was our big offer.

"Not bad. But I only see the benefits for yourselves. For one pair of splicers to have such a beyond the average contract, it could set a bad example. Even cause issues in the market."

"We still have one match each. If you say, paired us with the current champions of our divisions. Those matches alone could make more money than a few years salary for a coach. And I would only receive a small commission that'll be taken from my clients share of profits. What would Neuvocore be losing out on there?"

"You think you could take on the current Men's Macro-weight champion and Woman's Super Heavyweight champions?"

"I'd also like to face the Woman's Macro-weight champion. Kelly Orca."

"I think you're both mad. King Richard has a 33-0 record and weighs over 900lbs. Kelly doesn't have as long a record but she absolutely dwarfs you young lady."

"Yeah. And we'll even accept facing them in the Drink."

"Now I know you're mad. You'll both lose."

"And so? Then you have us for another match. Either we win the titles and you get a huge win, or you get a huge amount of money AND another match from us that'll make you more money."

"Why don't you give up the idea of being a manger and join us as Neuvocore rep? I really like your style."

"Thank you so kindly for the offer, but I cannot accept. I want to help people who are similar to how I was. People that can be saved by being spliced but don't have the finances or connections. I can negotiate for them. Negotiate possible offers, sponsorships and contracts that can help them. The positive publicity we can generate for you while also improving people's lives. That's what I want to do with my life."

"Interesting idea. I believe we can draw up contract, but let's make this more interesting. If you win both titles, beating both champions in the drink. We'll accept all your terms. But if you either of you lose. We want an additional 5 wins for each loser. Neuvocore retaining all profits from those matches, including ancillaries. Do we have an agreement?"

And with that, we had to prepare for our title matches.


The Raven

We both split our time in water training, in water combat and some serious bulking up. The match wouldn't be for another 4 months giving us plenty of time to get ready.

And if you saw us before and after those 4 months, you wouldn't be able to recognise us without looking at our faces. Our bodies don't seem to have any limiters when it comes to growing. We've both grown several inches in height and more than 100lbs of muscle. Neve almost 150lbs. You'd think with so much dense muscle we'd become stiff, and rigid but our flexibility was maintained. Every one of our joints and muscles have been pulled and stretched until there was zero resistance in our motion.

Our soft fur and semi-webbed digits also make us formidable swimmers, but we aren't natural swimmers like the whale splicers. The amount of insane training we pulled to find suitable new fighting techniques to use both underwater and while floating on its surface. And honestly, even with 4 months, we still weren't sure if we were ready or not. But this was our big shot and we were going to take it.

The event turned out to be massive. It was rare to get this much hype for the Macro-weight classes but Neve and I made such a big splash this last year, we got some serious hype built. I can't say we weren't nervous but no matter what, we'll be together through it all, no matter what. She's my celestial tiger. And nothing can stop us now.

The End..................

erocha75

 
Awesome story. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks so much for sharing.

The Raven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome story. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks so much for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed it. Now here's the real final part and not my troll ending.

The Raven

What? You want to hear about the fights? Come on. They don't matter. You don't need to hear me talk about that. We're all together. Happy with our new bodies......................

Fine. Sheesh. You people can be so demanding.

So yeah. We were both sold as title cards for the event. Neve was facing Kelly Orca in the opener while King Richard and I had the Main Event slot.

A special new style of Drink field was prepared for this match. A 13' deep pool with islands that periodically rise and fall, changing the patterns for every match. We never planed for the shifting the islands but plans never survive first contact with the enemy.

Neve was 7'8" and 668 lbs of ripped, sexy, super dense muscle. But she was tiny, compared to a 9'1" 743lbs orca. Pounds per inch, my girl got it. But otherwise, she was out classed by Kelly. We both knew it would be a tough fight, and we weren't wrong.

Kelly immediately took to the water. While Neve waited on her starting island. Our big plan to deal with the orcas, was counters. They can't win without attacking us so, we practised methods to counter attack. You could argue it's a big gamble. But we're betting on our defences holding. Bullet proof skin and powerful regeneration. Could it hold up to the aggressive power of an orca? We were going to find out here.

Kelly was no fool. And our strategy wasn't subtle. It was probably the most common one used against aquatic splicers in the drink. But orcas are powerful splices. They aren't called killer whales for nothing. Most people can't take a hit from one. So it normally becomes an all or nothing gambit. But for us, we should be able to take more than one hit. And as long as we can hit the counters and can do more damage than we receive, then we win. In theory.

So knowing our strategy, she too waited. All the islands were on timers to sink eventually and subsequently rise. Including the one Neve was using. Neve had to split her concentration into so many places, I was unsure how she'd react when her island collapsed into the water, the moment Kelly was clearly waiting for.

But my girl was trained well. Her dynamic feline vision never once lost sight of Kelly. And when the island collapsed, her fake out panic was magic. Kelly took the bait and made her charge. It wasn't a devastating blow for either competitor. Both taking some nasty hits before Kelly managed to separate herself from Neve. Neve appearing to come out the victor of their first exchange.

Neve managed to avoid the bite this time, the attack that normally ended matches with orcas. But that didn't mean she came out clean either. Orcas are the champions of the Macro-weight for a reason and it's not just the bite. Thick muscles under a layer of hard blubber all covered in a slick, rubbery skin. They had there own special kind of armour that made any sort of light or grazing attacks negligible in effect. This is what makes the match so tough.

They had countless of these exchanges. With each one it became harder and harder to tell who was coming out on top. Both of them were even bleeding from the latest if these exchanges. I was starting to get a little nervous for Neve. But the fight clincher left me most impressed.

Neve had been staying around a certain area of the field. And Kelly completely didn't notice. If she did, she wouldn't have fallen into Neve's trap, well more of a gambit really. If Kelly had been even a little more patient or observant, it would have failed. And this match could have had a different outcome.

Kelly made her attack on Neve whose goal wasn't to hurt Kelly, but keep her at that spot. And the timing was pretty much perfect. An island sprang from floor beneath the women, elevating them above the water. Leaving Neve with Kelly in her grasp, outside of the water. Kelly didn't manage to break free from Neve's clutches before Neve finally got a knockout blow.

It was a really good match. And my girl was now the new woman's Macro-weight champion.

My match was no where near as interesting.

I dove into the water at the start of the match, trying to end it quickly. And I did. On Richard's first attack, I got my claws into his blubber and I never let go. I held him into the water as I pounded on his lungs. Eventually he couldn't breathe and had to surface but I just continued to choke him out.

The match lasted less than 1 minute after I caught him. Too many of the larger competitors in the Arena rely on there size and spliced advantages than actually improving there fighting technique. I'll be making sure that isn't the case with all the Neuvocore fighters.

In less than a year, they promoted me to be the national head coach for Neuvocore. Neve started her management agency and has more than half a dozen world champions as clients now. She's also been helping people with severe illnesses get advanced splicing that can cure them. She really is an amazing woman. And huge.

I stopped growing as it was only getting harder to maintain fighting form the bigger I got. Neve had no such quarrels so she pushed herself into becoming the mega cat she is today. She absolutely dominates me in size. And I absolutely love it. She knows I've got the skills to take her down and I use them when required, or requested.

Now though, she'll be taking some time off. Her staff will be taking care of most of her work for the next year or more. Because soon, we'll be having kittens. Some beautiful strong celestial tiger spliced cubs.

The Real End

PS Celestial tigers seem to be a monogamous breed. And are very possessive of their mates. So none of you better get any ideas of my Neve.