Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Love [A.U.]

Started by melikebigstrongwoman, August 01, 2007, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melikebigstrongwoman

Muscle Love


Part 1:

Judy and Bill had a long history.  They had met some years before but their life paths had taken them pretty far a field.  Judy was a big woman and Bill liked a big woman.  She was not fat, mind you.  She stood tall and was pretty big boned, but more than that, she was strong.  Always active in sports, she just grew solid.  She had always liked herself like that and enjoyed being so very strong.  She liked to wrestle, too.  She once told Bill she had pictures of her wrestling two men at once when she was in college.  For the longest time, Judy had teased Bill by not telling him exactly how tall she was or how much she weighed.

For his part, Bill LOVED big, powerful, strong women.  He met Judy at an airport when they were both returning from visiting their respective families.  He noticed Judy immediately.  (She was hard to miss!)  How he ever worked up the nerve to actually speak to her was nothing short of miraculous since he was sort of shy when it came to the opposite sex.  This was often exacerbated when the woman in question was so enamoring to him.  Even though her clothes were not that close fitting, her size was very apparent.  He often remembered getting off the plane behind her and noticing that with each step she took, her calves swelled up and stretched the fabric of her jeans.  Bill was also taken with the way she was dressed.  He never was really impressed with flashy dressers and liked her tomboy look.  Women in jeans, sweaters or sweatshirts, sneakers and socks always appealed to him and Judy did more for a close-fitting pair of jeans than anyone he had ever seen before.  As big as her legs were, he often fantasized about her wearing a pair of cut-offs, socks and hiking boots, work boots, or high-top sneakers. 

But now, here they were and it seemed that nothing could keep them apart any longer.  Bill still lived near Washington and Judy, who lived in New Hampshire, was in the process of taking a job with the Federal government.  And they were BOTH, at last, not otherwise spoken for.  Bill had decided to go up for a visit.  Judy wanted to show him around and introduce him to some of her friends. 

Bill's plane arrived at Manchester Airport on time and Judy met him at the gate.  She was wearing a long overcoat and, as far as he could see, thick ribbed-top white socks pulled up over her huge calves to her knees and heavy, rugged-looking hiking boots.  He was a little surprised since he had never seen her in an overcoat before.  True, it was October in New England and there was a little nip in the air but she had always worn a waist-length jacket and jeans.  He ran up to hug her and she grabbed him in her big arms, picked him up and planted a big kiss right on his lips which they held for what seemed not nearly long enough.  Eventually, she put him down.  Some people were staring but neither of them cared what others thought.  "Wow, you look great!" he said smiling.  "Nice coat.  I didn't think it was that cold up here yet, though."  "It isn't really.  I just got this and wore it to tease you a little.  Sort of a glimpse of what is to come," she giggled.  "Nice socks and hikers, huh?" she said opening her coat a little at the bottom to show off.  He was treated to a brief glimpse of her MASSIVE calves wrapped in thick, stretchy cotton reaching up to the bottom of her even more MASSIVE thigh muscles.  She seemed to be wearing a skirt or shorts but he couldn't tell which.  Just the hint of her hot, muscular legs was enough to make his trousers fit a little tighter in the groin.  "Nice socks on the greatest of legs," he said smiling.  She smiled back.  "Let's go get your luggage before I rape you right here in front of everybody," she whispered into his ear as she kissed and licked it.  He smiled, stretching up to kiss her back.  "OK, but you can't rape the willing," he joked.

He followed her to the luggage claim area.  With each step, her overcoat tails parted enough to give him a glimpse of her calves pumping with each step, making him ever hornier.  He thought back to that plane ride so long ago and how the view was just as exciting now as then, perhaps more so. 

He only had two bags, a small suitcase and his gym bag.  It was going to be a weekend visit and he had taken half a day off on Friday to fly up.  Having left DC at 12:30, he had arrived in Manchester by 2:00 so they had the whole afternoon ahead of them.  It wasn't much of a wait at baggage pick up and they were shortly on their way out to Judy's car.

Judy was parked about half way out in the lot and there were not too many people around.  She opened the trunk and put the bags in.  Then she brought Bill over to the passenger side.  Before she opened the door she took hold of him and put his back up against the car.  Then, with a wild look in her eyes, she reached down and lifted him slightly off the ground and pressed him against the car with her body, pinning him there.  They both smiled and giggled.  "Hmm, I wasn't sure judging from the bulge in your pants.  I just wanted to make sure you were really glad to see me," she said, pumping her groin against his throbbing erection.  They kissed again, more passionately this time.  "You don't need to put on dry underwear, do you?" she joked.  They both laughed.

The drive back to Judy's place was pretty uneventful.  They engaged in small talk and took turns fondling each other.  Judy seemed to enjoy squeezing Bill's "package" almost as much as Bill enjoyed her doing it.  For his part, Bill caressed her leg all the way up to her groin.  He could now tell she was wearing denim shorts.  They weren't cut-offs nor were they excessively short but they did seem to fit her legs like a second skin.  He was sure if she flexed her quadriceps muscles, she would shred them.  When they arrived, Judy parked and they took Bill's luggage upstairs.  After Bill put his things away, he came back into the living room where Judy was waiting for him, overcoat still on.  She looked at him and began unbuttoning the coat.  She let it slip to the floor and Bill could see she was wearing a oversized white sweatshirt with red hearts on the front and denim shorts that looked like they were spray-painted over her huge thighs.  "Ah, that's better.  I was getting hot all wrapped up in that."  Bill's eyes lit up.  She was the most massive muscle woman he had ever seen.  She smiled at the delight in his eyes.  "If you can believe it, my legs have gotten even bigger since Brandy has been working with me and giving me massages.  My back is feeling better and it feels so good to work out again."  She walked over to him and looked down into his eyes.  "Now before we start having our little fun, we should go have some food.  I'm starving and I'll bet you are to.  And besides, we're going to need our energy later," she said, smiling wickedly.  She went and put a hooded charcoal gray sweatshirt on over her white one.  The double layer of fleece made her look super-humanly big.  "There's a nice place not far from here if you want to walk," she said.  "Sure, as long as you go out in front of me every now and again so I can enjoy the view."  They both laughed and set off.

It was a pleasant walk to the restaurant.  They ran into a few of Judy's friends and neighbors.  Judy introduced Bill and everyone seemed genuinely happy for them both.

It was getting on to about 4:30 in the afternoon by the time they started beck to Judy's place.  Being up in New England in late October, the shadows were getting long by now.  Suddenly, Judy heard a faint shriek from across the street.  She looked over and saw a man with dark hair slap the woman who was with him and then push her into an alley.  "C'mon," she said and started walking across the street.  As she walked, she pulled a pair of black leather gloves from her sweatshirt pocket and started putting them on.  They were the style police and Federal agents used when working crime scenes.

"Is there a problem here?" Judy asked as she arrived on the scene.  The young man turned sharply and looked angrily at Judy.  He stood about 5'6" and couldn't have weighed more than 150 pounds.  He had black hair, a dark complexion and looked Hispanic.  The woman was a little shorter then he was, had long black hair reaching to the middle of her back, a similar complexion and also appeared to be Hispanic.  Judy estimated they were both in their early twenties.  "This ain't none of your business," he said quickly.  Judy addressed the woman, "Are you all right?"  She nodded her head.  She looked both angry and scared at the same time.  "I said this ain't none of your business!  Now get your big ass out o' here," the man said sounding even madder.

Bill started to step forward and say something.  He didn't like the idea of this little woman-beating scumbag showing disrespect to Judy.  Judy put her hand out and stopped him.  "Don't worry.  I got this one," she said calmly.  There was something disquieting about her calmness.  It felt like the calm before the storm.  Judy turned back to the man.  "Now let's be reasonable, shall we?" she said.  "OK, I'll show you reasonable," he answered.  Then he took half a step backwards, cocked his fist and punched Judy squarely in the stomach!  To his shock, Judy didn't even flinch.  It felt like he had hit a granite wall covered with sweatshirts.  Judy grabbed him by the shirt, picked him up, carried him back to the brick wall and slammed him up against it.  "Now that wasn't very smart," she said evenly.  "You must not be very bright.  I mean how sharp do you have to be to see how big I am and how puny you are?  What do you weigh, maybe a buck fifty?  I've got almost a hundred pounds on you and it's all muscle," she said, very matter-of-factly.  "Now listen good, 'cause here's the deal and you're not going to get a better one any time soon.  First of all, you're going to apologize to your young woman friend here.  Next, you're going to turn your little weasel ass around and go back the way you came.  Third, if I ever find out you took another swing at her, I'm gonna find you and break every bone in your body.  I'm going to break them slowly, one at a time, so I can savor the snapping sounds.  There's nothing you're going to be able to do about it.  You got it?"  He shook his head in the affirmative.  "And when I let you go, if you try to take another shot at me, I promise you'll spend the next ten days in Intensive Care," Judy added.  She put him back down and kept her eye on him as he started to slowly back away.  "Are you some kind of cop?" he asked.  "No, but I do work for the state.  I'm an investigator.  I investigate complaints of abuse and what I saw you do to her qualifies."  He looked at her intently, almost as if he was thinking of starting something else.  Judy just smiled at him innocently.  "If you want to try me out," she said, "we can go right here and now."  She punched her hand with her fist lightly, looking very threatening.

He looked over his shoulder out to the street and started to edge away from Judy.  She sensed he was thinking of making a break for it and was afraid he might run and return with reinforcements.  Now Judy was a big, strong woman but no one in their right mind wants to try and take on a gang, especially if the gang members might be armed.  "We're waiting for your apology," she said.  "Yeah, well," he started to say then suddenly broke and tried to run, unsuccessfully, as it turned out.  Judy was ready for him and caught his arm just before he got out of reach.  She whipped him around with her left hand and punched him in the stomach with her right so hard she lifted his feet off the ground.  He doubled over and as he did so, her big fist came down on his back sending him face first to the pavement.  She then put her foot on the middle of his back, reached down and pulled his arms behind him into what wrestlers call a "surfboard".  As she pulled his arms together, he let out a blood-curdling scream.  With a big smile on her face, Judy warned him, "If you don't keep it down, I'll pull both of your arms right out of their sockets."  He voice still sounded frighteningly calm and matter-of-fact, almost happy with the opportunity.  "Now," she continued, "as to the matter of your apology."  Judy addressed the woman, "I'm sorry, what did you say your name was?"  "Tia," the woman answered hesitatingly.  She had been absorbed in watching Judy totally control her boyfriend.  Tia had never seen anyone throw him around with such contempt before.  "What are you going to do with him?" Tia asked.  "Oh, I'm just going to hold him like this until he comes to his senses enough to apologize to you," Judy answered, smiling broadly.  She again addressed Tia, "Does this cockroach have a name?"  "Luis," Tia answered.  "How about it, Luis?" Judy taunted, pulling his arms back a little more.  "You're really sorry for hitting Tia, aren't you?"  "Owwww, yeah, yeah, now let me go!" he pleaded.  "Say it!" Judy ordered.  "Say it like you mean it!"  "I'm sorry I hit Tia," Luis said.  "DON'T TELL ME, TELL TIA!" Judy yelled at him.  "Say 'Tia, I'm sorry I hit you.  I'm sorry I'm such a piece of shit!  I'll never hit you again.'"  To add emphasis, Judy pulled his arms together until his wrists touched then she pushed them up higher and pressed her foot deeper into his back.  "Ahhh, ahhh, OK, Tia, I'm sorry I hit you.  I won't ever hit you again."  "You forgot the part about being such a piece of shit," Judy reminded as she continued stretching him.  "Ahhh!  Ahhh!" he kept shrieking.  Judy could see he didn't want to say that part.  She suspected his macho pride would make him want to try holding out and that was exactly what she was hoping for.  She was really enjoying inflicting pain and humiliation on him.  Neither Judy nor Bill liked someone who picked on others weaker than themselves, unless it was consensual, of course.  "I can make this hurt for a really long time," Judy said.  Several minutes went by during which Luis tried to wiggle himself free.  Judy had him locked up tight, though, and she wasn't going to budge.  Finally, Luis realized the futility of his situation.  "OK, I'm sorry I hit you, Tia.  I'm sorry I've been such a piece of shit.  I'll never hit you again," he conceded.  Judy released his arms but kept her foot on his back.  "I have a lot of friends in this city who are cops.  I'll be putting the word out about you so, if I were you, I'd be real careful from now on, OK?" Judy warned him.

Judy went over to Tia and put her arm around the smaller woman, comforting her.  "If he ever touches you again, call the police.  If you don't, whatever happens to you is going to be your own fault, understand?" she asked as Tia looked at her in amazement.  "That's why abusers continue to abuse.  No one ever does anything about them," Judy added.  Tia looked up at Judy towering over her.  "I'll do that," Tia said.  "You know, watching you work Luis over, you were pretty hot.  Do you like doing that?" Tia asked.  "I like it more when the guy wants me to, but I couldn't stand watching him bully you like that," Judy answered.  Tia pulled Judy down to her and whispered into her ear, "Does it make you hot?"  "Oh yeah, it makes both my friend over there and me hot.  In fact, we have to go now.  You have a good evening," Judy whispered back.  "Can I come with you?" Tia asked with a devilish gleam in her eye.  "No, I don't think so.  The two of us will be enough," Judy answered sounding equally fiendish and giggling.

Judy and Bill left the scene quickly.  When they rounded a corner, they stopped and embraced each other passionately.  Judy lifted Bill up and they hugged each other tightly.  She put him down and they started laughing about the whole thing.  "You big bully!" Bill teased.  "How could you pick on that puny, scrawny little guy?"  Judy stepped closer to Bill.  "You're about to find out just how much of a bully I really am.  I'm a sex bully and I can't wait to work you over good!" she said smiling.  "Did I hear Tia ask if she could come with us?" Bill asked.  "Yeah, I think she wanted to do a threesome." Judy answered laughing.  "She's so tiny I don't think she would last very long with us," Bill said with a wicked grin.  "Don't worry, if I wanted to do a threesome with you and me, I'd ask Brandy.  We'd give you the working-over of your life," Judy said laughing even harder.  "But I don't want to share you.  You're all mine!"  Suddenly they stopped laughing and embraced again.  "I want to get you home right now.  I want to pin you down and love you like you've never been loved before!  After working that punk over, I'm really hot and I want you NOW!" Judy whispered in his ear.  "I may take you right here!" she said as she backed him up to the nearest building and began pressing him up against the brick wall.  She was so much taller than he was that as she pressed in closer, his head came to just above her cleavage.  He looked up at her and smiled as he put his arms around her, at least as far as they reached.  "Mmmmm, I could just smother you right here," she said, looking into his eyes.  She pressed further and began grinding his loins with hers and enjoying the feeling of his hard erection.  As he held her, she flexed her biceps and pumped his groin.  "I could make you cum in your pants right here and now, couldn't I?" she whispered in a sexy voice.  He was breathing heavy himself and his erection throbbed in his jeans.  "Yes you could, but please, I beg you, trap my hard cock in your powerful pussy before you begin draining me.  You're so huge and strong and beautiful!  I want to feel the loving strength and power of your pussy!  I want to suck your hot wet pussy and make you cum over and over again!  I want to please you and be held at the mercy of your strength and sex!" he pleaded, breathing heavily.  Being at the sexual mercy of this gargantuan muscle-woman was the ultimate turn on for him.  "Go ahead, try and squeeze me.  I loved it when you did that to me back in Virginia.  It was such a turn on to feel how strong I was and how weak you were," she said with a sexy smile.  He squeezed her as hard as he could but he couldn't even budge her.  It was like trying to bear hug granite.  His hands barely met around her huge back.  For her part, she loved the feeling of pressure on her nipples.  The more she experienced her strength and invincibility, the hornier she became.  "Is that the best you can do?  I thought you were working out!  Squeeze harder, you little wimp!  I can hardly feel you," she teased.  Finally, she took a deep breath expanding her chest and lats and broke his grip.  She stepped back, still flexing her biceps.  Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.  "Rub my breasts right now," she whispered.  He began caressing and rubbing her breasts.  Even through two layers of sweatshirt fleece and whatever undergarments she had on, he could feel how hard her nipples were.  As he touched them he watched her shiver slightly and exhale deeply.  At last she put her arms around him and kissed him deeply.  "We have to go now.  Let's get home," she said.

To be continued...


melikebigstrongwoman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 2:

They arrived back at Judy's place.  Once inside, Bill took off his zipper-front sweatshirt.  He was standing in front of her in his sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.  "Stop!" Judy commanded.  "Come here!"  He walked over to her.  She put her hands on her hips and puffed her chest up.  "Take off that sweatshirt!" she ordered.  He did so and she saw he had a tank top on underneath.  "Are you particularly attached to that shirt?" she asked.  "No," he replied smiling.  She grabbed it with both hands and ripped it from his body.  "Now let's see what you have packed in those jeans," she said smiling.  "But keep your socks on.  If I have to, you have to. Just sit on the floor in front of me and take off your shoes and jeans.  Leave your briefs on for now.  I have to 'inspect' you."  Judy was enjoying this so much.  Bill peeled his jeans off and stood up in front of her again.  His erection was so obvious but he did not feel ashamed of it.  He knew Judy took it as a high compliment.  Judy removed her gloves, put one arm around his neck and began fondling his groin with the other.  She felt the front of his briefs wet with semen and she smiled, proud of herself that her mere presence could elicit such a response from any man.  "We're going to finish this soon," she said with a wicked smile.  She stepped back from him and took off her hooded sweatshirt.  She stood for a moment to let him soak in the view.  Then she took off her white sweatshirt.  "You're not going to rip it off?" he asked.  "Of course not!  This is a $32.00 sweatshirt," she answered laughing.  Under it, she had on a white ribbed tank top size XXL but which fit her big breasts and wide back like a second skin, and a black bathing suit under that.  "Come here.  Get on your knees," she said.  He knelt down in front of her.  "Now, scrunch my socks down around my ankles," she told him.  He slowly pushed her thick socks, which clung firmly to her calves, down until they were down around her shins and ankles, caressing and rubbing her big calves as he did so.  "Now unbutton my shorts and take them off me," she continued.  He unbuttoned and unzipped them and then pulled them down.  They were so tight around her thighs that he had trouble getting them off.  He noticed the crotch of her black bathing suit looked a little moist as he finished.  It was a thong bathing suit, which pleasantly surprised Bill.  "You like the suit?" Judy asked with a smile.  "I wear it like underwear every now and again.  I love how the thong comes up between my legs and presses on my pussy lips and clitoris.  It keeps me hot and excited, especially when I work out.  I find that the hornier I am, the stronger I am.  It works so well I bought a couple of 'em."  She was smiling very widely now.  "Now untie my boots and help me take them off," she said.  He untied and unlaced the tops of her big, heavy hiking boots and held them as she slipped her socked feet out of them.  "Now stand up again," she ordered.  "Here's part of what you came for."  She grabbed the tank top and ripped it off in one sweeping, powerful motion.  The fabric was no match for her strength and it yielded easily.  She then flexed her big biceps for him to admire.  Then she flexed her HUGE thighs, rippling with thick muscle.  "Now check this out," she said, smiling slyly.  She took the straps of her bathing suit down and rolled the top of it to her waist exposing her chest.  She then began flexing her pectoral muscles alternately, making her breasts dance.  They were both smiling at this as she turned around and did what bodybuilders call a "lat spread", opening her back muscles as wide as possible.  Judy had a wide back even when she was relaxed.  When she spread her lats out wide, it was phenomenal.  "She turned back to him and smiled a wicked smile.  "I'm going to use these huge muscles on you tonight," she said.  I'm going to throw you on that bed and fuck you silly!  I'm going to fuck you until you can't even stand!  Get on your knees!  Your not through paying tribute to me yet."  He knelt back down and she slipped the bathing suit the rest of the way off.

She stood tall wearing nothing but her socks.  She took a deep breath, puffing up her generous breasts and put her hands on her hips.  She looked down on him and smiled a wicked smile.  He knelt in front of her, caressing her massive thighs, each one measuring a titanic 34" in circumference.  "May I kiss them?" he pleaded.  "Of course!" she beamed.  "And don't forget my huge 20" calves.  They need love too."  She stood up on tiptoes and flexes her massive calves.

He began kissing her huge, hard quads and then went down to her massive 20" calves.  She kept flexing them just to show him how hard and huge her muscles were.  "You just love these big strong muscles, don't you?" she winked at him.  "You better believe it," he managed between kisses.  "Hmmm, well check these out," she said as she flexed her huge 17" biceps. "Get up here and show them your devotion! And while you're at it, my breasts need attention too!"  He began kissing her big biceps and quickly went on to her luscious breasts putting his arms around her as far as they would go.  Her chest and back were so huge he could barely reach the middle of her back.  She stood with her chest out and her arms flexed.  His kisses were getting her very excited.  "Wanna wrestle?" he asked.  "No, I don't want to wrestle.  I'm so huge and strong you're no challenge to me.  I want to FUCK!  I'm so horny and when I get horny I get even stronger."  She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head to her flexed bicep.  "Here, kiss the muscle some more."  He kissed and licked it devotedly.  "Now I want to hear you say 'Uncle!'"  He looked at her.  "Because if you don't, I'm going to have to work you over and I really want to start fucking right now.  So, if you don't think you could stand up to my huge muscles, say 'Uncle' now!"  She smiled wickedly.  "Uncle" he said, smiling back.  "Hmmm, that was OK but I think you can do better.  Say 'I give'."  "OK, I give."  "You bet you do!" she said as she grabbed him, picked him up, carried him over to the bed and slammed him onto it.  Then she jumped on the bed herself and sat on his chest with her back facing his head.  She backed up so that her glutes were right under his chin and then she positioned her socked feet on either side of his head holding it secure.  "Tonight you're going to find out how much woman is pinning you down you cute sexy li'l thing.  But first, let's get things warmed up."  She began massaging his groin and his reaction was instantaneous.  He was already pretty excited from the foreplay and now she was relishing the pleasant torture she was inflicting.

He could feel her stocking feet holding his head steady and, looking up, he marveled at her HUGE, WIDE back.  She stopped her massage and looked over her shoulder at him and smiled an evil smile.  Then she backed herself up so that her powerful glutes were closer to his head.  "You kissed my whole lower body except for my glutes.  They're very strong too, you know.  You really should show your devotion and appreciation for their power."  As she finished speaking, she lifted herself up slightly and dropped onto his chest, hitting him like a sledgehammer. He didn't even hesitate and instantly began kissing and caressing her massive gluteus maximus muscles, the legendary "butt muscles".  "Mmmmm, I just want to crush you into my sex," she whispered.  "But until I do, tell me, how do you like this?"  She leaned forward and wrapped her breasts around his penis and pressed them together.  "I could take you off with my big breasts right now, couldn't I?" she teased.  "Tell me you submit to my breast-fuck!" she ordered.  "I give, I give!" he cried.  "I submit to your breast-fuck!"  When she released his penis from her breast-prison and looked over her shoulder at him, she saw his disappointment.  "Don't worry," she cooed.  "There's much better than that coming.  And before the weekend is over, you'll be locked up in there many more times!"

She resumed her massage.  He felt like his erection was going to explode.  "I was right!  You ARE fuck-able!  We're gonna have LOTS of fun tonight!" she giggled.  She stroked and tickled his cock pushing him to new heights of ecstasy.  "There!  I think you're just about ready.  Of course, I've been ready since that first plane ride from Florida.  And when I had you pinned and in a grapevine in your hotel room in Boston, I was REALLY ready.  If you hadn't chickened out on me then, I would have taken you for the ride of your life!  You're gonna owe me a little for that.  Lucky for you I'm VERY understanding."  She rolled off of him and laid herself out on the bed.  Then, propping herself up on a pillow, she placed her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide open.  "OK, lover.  Paradise awaits!"  She reached down with one hand and stroked herself.  A big drop of cum rolled out of her vagina.  Her clitoris was swollen and clearly visible.  She was so hot and ready.  He got go his knees and looked over at her.  She was the picture of strength and eroticism.  He went over to her and started to lie on top of her.  With one hand, she guided his erect penis into her waiting vagina.  He was amazed!  Between the tightness of her powerful vaginal muscles and her rock-hard swollen clitoris she was the epitome of sensuality and strength.  She reached down with both hands, gripped his buttocks and pulled him completely inside taking his full length into her!  It felt like her vaginal muscles loosened to take him and then, once inside her, gripped him again.  She let out a little sigh and then put her hands behind her head again, smiling.  He felt her bend her knees and place her stocking feet on his hamstrings.  Remember when I said you'd owe me a little for hurting my feelings?" she asked.  "Yes," he answered. "I'm really sorry things turned out that way," he added.  "Oh, I know you are," she said.  Suddenly she locked her ankles and closed her legs around him in a body scissors.  The pressure on his pelvis was tremendous but paled in comparison to that which his cock was experiencing, trapped in her powerful vagina.  He let out a scream.  She flexed her biceps and looked at him with lustful fury in her eyes.  "YOU'RE the one who turned me on to my own strength and I know you LOVE what I'm doing to you right now!  This is your punishment: I could have been doing this with you all along!  You see, I love it too!  I love the feeling of power, of being so huge and strong.  I told you you'd find out how much woman was pinning you down, right?  Well I'm 5 foot 11 inches and I weigh 245 pounds!  245 pounds of awesome, unstoppable, HORNY she-muscle!!"  To add emphasis she ground her big thighs tighter around him.  "If you ever hurt my feelings again, I'll beat you to a pulp and leave you with the memory of what I'm doing to you now and the knowledge that I'll never do it to you again, GOT IT?"  "I got it," he managed to squeeze out.  But he was smiling very widely.  "Good!" she said.  She released her body-scissor, wrapped her arms around him and rolled the two of them over so the she was now in the "female-superior" position.  Then she sat up, still impaled on his raging erection, and placed her whole weight on his midsection, driving his penis deeper into her vagina.  Then she puffed her chest up again, flexed both her biceps and said "The winner and still champion, Judy the Mighty!"  She looked down and smiled an evil smile then she started squeezing with her inner thighs.  "Tell me I'm the champion!" she ordered.  "You're the champion!" he squeaked out.  "Say 'I submit!'"  "I submit!  I submit to your superior strength!  I submit to your superior sex!" he replied.  She squeezed tighter.  "Say 'Women are the superior sex'"  "Women are the superior sex!" he replied with a smile on his face.  "You better know it," she said, smiling.  She leaned forward and grabbed a handful of his hair.  She pulled his head back and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deeply into his mouth.  Then she began grinding him.  She released her "lip-lock" and looked him deeply in the eyes.  "Remember, 245 pounds of insatiable she-muscle!" she said as she lifted herself up slightly and dropped herself back down on him.  The force of the impact caused him to lift his upper body.  She caught him in her arms and kissed him again, deeply.  "Mmmmm, you like my pile-driver, don't you?  You were right, that is a good submission move!" she giggled.  "But I already submitted" he said.  "Oh no you haven't but you're about to!"  She pushed him back down, put her hands on his chest and began humping, slowly at first, always coming down hard, then picking up the pace and settling into a rhythm.  A look of pure ecstasy came over her face and she was almost oblivious to his moans of pleasure.  She kept the rhythm the same but began slamming harder as she neared climax.  He, too, was on the edge.  She was going to push him over this time but wanted to time his release to hers.  She was in total control and he loved it.  Harder and harder she pounded him.  Then, in a rush of passion, his cock welled up and he shot his load into her.  Because she had teased him so long, his release was powerful and, as his hot spunk hit the inside of her pussy, she went over with him.  Her vaginal muscles contracted even tighter and she washed his member over with her she-cum.  As they came together, they both screamed their orgasm.  She rolled off of him and their mixed fluids flowed out of her onto his groin.  They were both soaked in sweat and cum juices as they lay side by side, basking in the afterglow of passion.

But she rested only for a moment.  She was hardly satisfied, the night was young and she was full of energy.  "You made a mess, little lover.  It's time you cleaned up after yourself."  She quickly jumped on top of him and put him in a schoolgirl pin, holding his hands above his head.  Then she slid up putting his chin into her loins and pinning his arms with her legs.  He could see cum dripping out of her wet pussy.  "Get busy with that tongue!" she said smiling.  To her surprise, he willingly obeyed.  She would never have suspected he wanted to please her as much as she wanted to please and play with him.  He loved being pinned and squeezed and fucked by this huge, muscle-bound Amazon!  All he could think of while sucking her pussy was the fact that his head was between her massive thighs, thighs that could probably burst a basketball.  He eagerly licked and sucked her cum-soaked clitoris and she soon found herself on the edge of orgasm again.  He felt her adductor muscles tighten around his head and as she came she soaked him in her cum.  "OH!  THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" she nearly screamed.  "I'm going to give you the treat of your life!  Now you're really going to feel some muscle-love!"  Before he could even move, she had gotten up turned around and was on him again.  She reached around, pulled his head up into her groin and locked him into the most crushing reverse head-scissors he had ever felt.  As she squeezed him tighter and tighter, his erection stiffened and she knew he was turned on by her display of superiority.  She began savagely sucking and tickling his cock, nipping at the head as his semen began oozing out.  She put her hands between his legs and spread them.  She loosened her scissors an yelled at him over her shoulder: "See, I'm so strong I can even grapevine you with my arms! HA HA HA!" she laughed wickedly.  As she clamped her scissors back on him, he reached up and began caressing, stroking and rubbing her glutes and hamstrings in a sign of total submission and tribute.  She took his member completely into her mouth and began sucking furiously.  Her lungs were powerful and he felt he was going to be sucked into her.  She tightened her scissors again and, as she sucked his cock, she also flicked her tongue on the head.  Very shortly, he was ready to orgasm.  As he came, she sucked every drop of his spunk into her mouth.  When he finished, she released her scissor, turned around, still pinning him and kissed him deeply, plunging his own sperm into his mouth.  He was completely overwhelmed by her physical power and his erection remained stiff as he realized what she was doing with him.  Her kiss must have lasted a full five minutes.  

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 3:

She released her lip-lock and looked deeply into his eyes.  "I'm the love vampire," she said in a low, husky voice.  "I'm going to empty you tonight.  Then I'm going to pleasure myself with you.  Do you like that?"  "Oh, yes, yes I do!  I love the thought of being the instrument of your pleasure," he gasped.  She pushed his head to the side and started biting and sucking at his neck.  He wriggled and trembled with pleasure but he was trapped under her muscular body.  "Yes, that's it!  Try to escape!  But you can't!  I have you!  You're all mine at last!" she hissed.  She went back to his neck and as she did so, she powered one big thigh between his legs.  She pressed her leg hard on his erection.  "Ready for me to make you cum again?" she asked as if it were child's play.  Of course, for her, it was.  "Wait a minute!  Are you trying to pull something?" she asked smiling a teasing smile.  "It's my turn, lover!  Just for that, I'm going to have to do something 'special' with you."  She had a wicked grin as she got up, grabbed him and rolled him onto his stomach.  Then she straddled him and lowered herself down on his glutes.  She began grinding down on him as she forced her clitoris between his cheeks.  She forced him to the bed and began humping him.  "This will help you get in touch with your feminine side," she laughed.  She continued laughing wildly and humping him savagely.  For his part, he was completely enamored being held in her power.  Eventually, she screamed her orgasm.  Afterward, she rolled off of him and got off the bed.  "Get over here!" she commanded. 

He got up breathing heavily.  "Getting tired?" she said.  "Oh, I'm having too much fun to be tired," he laughed.  "Good.  Get on your knees and clean my legs.  With your tongue!  Quickly!  If my cum reaches my socks, I'll squeeze you real hard and you won't be allowed to cum any more tonight!"  He licked the big drops of cum that were rolling down her legs.  "Now lay down in front of me on the floor!" she commanded.  He immediately complied.  She put her big foot on his chest and pressed firmly as she looked down at him, triumphantly, and flexed her right bicep.  "Who's the champion?" she asked.  "You are!" he replied.  "And which is the strong sex again?" she continued.  "Woman!" he answered enthusiastically.  "And who is the ultimate woman?" she asked again, smiling broadly.  "Judy is the Ultimate Woman!" he answered even more enthusiastically.  "That's right," Judy agreed. 

Bill began massaging and caressing her thick calf.  She put her hands on her hips and then moved her foot down to his groin.  "Maybe I'll foot-job you now," Judy said as she began massaging his still-erect cock with her socked foot.  His erection stiffened.  "I hope you don't run out of spunk yet.  I'm not through fucking you!  I have lots of energy left and I'm really enjoying working you over."  Judy was tireless and so horny.  "Seeing you at my mercy is such a turn on!" she said as she rubbed her foot against his erection faster and harder.  "Yeah, come on baby!  Let's see you shoot your load for Big Judy.  You like the feeling of my nice white socks against your hard cock?  Mm-hmm, it's almost as nice as when I wrapped my big breasts around it, huh?  Nothing feels as good as my breast-fuck, right?" she said as she pressed her foot more firmly into his groin and began rubbing her breasts.  "Except, of course, my hot, wet, tight, muscular pussy," she added as she began fingering herself.  "Hmm, maybe I'd like to take you up my butt," she teased.  "Can you imagine your cock trapped between my big glutes?  I could really crush you!" she giggled.  "But for now, you can't resist my socks!  Come on.  That's it.  Ooh, yeah," she cooed.  Bill was breathing heavily.  Suddenly he stiffened and ejaculated.  Judy dipped the toe of her sock into his sperm and put her foot up to his mouth.  "Now suck your spunk off my sock!" she sneered.  "Mm, yeah, you know your place, don't you?"  He began sucking on her socked toes.  She was intoxicated with her own strength and ability to overpower him. 

"OK, get up," she said cheerfully.  As he got up, she grabbed him and hugged him tightly, lifting him off his feet.  "Having fun?" she asked.  "This is the greatest time I've ever had in my life!" he answered smiling broadly.  "Let me appreciate your body," he said.  She released him and stood back with her hands on her hips.  He began rubbing and kissing her all over.  "Your back is so big and wide!" he marveled.  "And your breasts!  Huge breasts covering such powerful pecs!  You're so incredible!"  He knelt in front of her.  "Could you please flex for me?" he pleaded.  "Anything for you, lover," she answered.  She began a series of flexes; single biceps, double biceps, lat spread, thigh flex.  Once she performed a double bicep flex and kissed both of her muscles.  As he watched, he began masturbating.  His erection remained hard and soon there appeared a drop of semen.  "OK, lover, that's enough!  All of your spunk is mine!" she said smiling.  She then leaned over, picked him up and again tossed him on the bed.  She climbed on him and mounted him.  "Yeah," she hissed.  "Feel that muscle!"  She began humping him again, slow and hard.  "I'm going to make this one last, lover," she sneered.  She kept a constant rhythm, slow but intense.  Every few pumps, she'd power down on him and grind her hips.  She smiled a vicious smile and looked at him with fire in her eyes.  "I'm fucking you senseless and there's nothing you can do about it!" she hissed.  "You're totally at my mercy and I have NONE!"  His erection stiffened inside her.  This huge muscle-bound sex demoness was his dream woman.  The knowledge that he couldn't stop her even if he wanted to was the ultimate turn-on.  Her relentlessness was having the desired effect. 
They both neared climax again, closing their eyes and stiffening.  Suddenly they both screamed their orgasms.  When she had finished coming she rolled off of him and sat up beside him on the bed. His erection was at half-mast with a trickle of cum dripping out of the head. 

"Hmm, I wonder if you're empty yet.  Let's find out," she said in a sexy, sultry voice.  She jumped on top of him again with her glutes under his chin and leaned forward to wrap her breasts around his penis.  As she did so, his prick stiffened yet again.  He didn't even wait to be told.  Immediately he began kissing and sucking her big butt muscles.  He even grabbed her cheeks and spread them so he could tickle her anus with his tongue.  She shivered a little and squeezed his cock tighter in her cleavage.  It took her a few minutes but the savageness of her sexual assault brought him to climax.  He stiffened and spasmed but only a small dribble of nearly clear semen trickled out.  Triumphantly she jumped off of him, turned around and face-sat him with her pussy pushed against his chin.  Her blonde bush was matted with sweat and cum.  "Ha!  I've done it!  I've emptied you!" she laughed as she flexed her biceps.  "Suck me!  Suck the pussy of your superior!  I have totally dominated you and drained you of your manhood!  Now pay tribute to me!" she teased.  He immediately began by parting her pussy lips with his tongue and then went on to suck on her huge, swollen clitoris.  It almost looked like a small penis and, as it was so sensitive, made it easier to make her cum.  He had heard that big, muscular women often had enlarged clitorises, which was why their orgasms were so intense.  It was a super turn-on for him, especially when he remembered that, just a few minutes ago, she had used it to butt-fuck him.  He reached back and put his hands on her butt-cheeks.  She humped his face lightly as she began to cum.  She started with a low moan and shortly went to a loud scream as she came.  Her cum juices flowed from her pussy and he continued sucking her until her orgasm completed.  She rolled off of him and they lay side by side for a few moments, catching their breath.  Then they got up from the bed and embraced each other closely.  She picked him up and pressed his chest against her big breasts.  He could feel her still-hard nipples pressing against his.  "Mm, that was one of the best victory cums I've ever had.  You even like my big clit, don't you?" she asked smiling. "Baby, I love everything about you.  Your huge muscles, your big breasts and even your big, hot clit!" he answered.  "You're more man than I'll ever be and more woman than I deserve to get."  They both laughed at that.  "Watch out or I'll make you my lesbian lover!" she teased.  She squeezed him tighter and they kissed passionately.  "Let's go shower and get ready for bed," she said as she put him down. 

They went into the bathroom.  Bill knelt in from of Judy and removed her socks.  They got in the shower together and gave each other the most erotic bath either one of them ever had.  They soaped each other's entire body, emphasizing buttocks and loins.  They washed and kissed and fondled until they were nearly exhausted.  Judy would press Bill up against the wall and kiss him deeply as he reached around and scrubbed her huge back.  Then she put him down and started soaping his butt and fingering him up his anus roughly.  She was getting turned on again, still intoxicated by her physical superiority.  When she got done washing him, she turned around and offered her backside to him.  He dutifully soaped her anus and loins, making sure he deeply fingered both her anus and vagina to clean them thoroughly.

After they finished in the shower, they dried each other off, wrapped towels around themselves and went back to the kitchen for a snack.  Then they went to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. Remarkably, it was only 9:00 o'clock at night, but they had been at their orgy since around 5:00.  It was going to be a fun weekend and this was only the first night.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 4:

They awoke the next morning as they had fallen asleep the night before, in each other's arms.  Judy was awake shortly before Bill and began kissing him lightly and fondling his cock and balls.  He awoke with the stiffest erection he had ever experienced, at least since the night before.  "I wanna fuck!  I'm gonna fuck you, baby!!" Judy whispered into his ear.  Before he could answer, she had rolled over on him and took his swollen member into her pussy.  She began humping him slowly and kissing him deeply and passionately.  She grabbed his hands and pulled them up over his head.  Her humping became firmer and harder, pulling him in deeper and deeper.  She started moaning.  Her breath felt hot against his face.  She kissed him some more as she moaned.  "Are you ready, lover?" she said in a husky, breathy voice.  "Yes!  Take me! Please!" he pleaded.  "OK, baby, you're mine!" she growled.  She powered her thighs down on him, flexed her pussy muscles around his cock and began grinding him hard and slow.  He could feel her big, steel-hard clit pressing against his erect penis.  She kissed him, plunging her tongue almost down his throat.  They both began groaning but she kept her deep French kiss "lip lock" on him.  The heat of her sexual assault could have melted steel.  Finally, their orgasms exploded together.  Bill tried to scream his ecstasy but Judy kept her lips pressed firmly to his and her tongue deep in his mouth.  She absorbed his full orgasmic energy as she continued to grind him, milking his orgasm dry.  

When he was expended at last, she released her kiss.  As she started to lift her self, she paused to drag her breasts across his chest and face, her nipples still hard and erect.  She sat up with his semi-erect penis still deep in her vagina, looked down at him and flexed her biceps.  The view was so arousing to him that his erection stiffened again.  He didn't think it possible but her big muscles looked even bigger than he remembered!  She smiled and giggled down at him, flexing more to pump her arms up.  She wiggled herself, pulling at his erection, still securely clamped in her pussy.  "Oh, that was a good fuck!  Mmmm, I can feel my muscles growing more," she hissed, licking her lips.  "Power-fucking like that makes me feel so strong.  If we weren't going hiking this morning, I'd take you to the gym with me so I could get the full power-fuck effect.  But there's plenty of time for that.  Today, I want to take you out in the woods.  I'm gonna wrestle you into MULTIPLE screaming submissions and fuck you dry again," she said with a wicked little smile.  "Brandy's coming with us and we're gonna double-team you for a while before I take you off by myself and finish you."  

Seeing her show off her strength and power and listening to her speak of her planned physical and sexual domination of him had him ready to cum again.  She sensed his excitement and began humping him while still flexing her biceps.  She exuded total domination over him.  She lowered her flexed arms and put her hands on her hips while she began wiggling.  He could feel her tight pussy pulling on his hard cock.  "Mmm hmm hmm," she giggled.  "Well it feels like you're up to it so let's go again," she said smiling.  With that she began humping him again.  His erection stiffened even more as she began slipping into her sexual ecstasy.  Her thrusts became harder.  He had never felt a woman with so much physical power before, let alone one so eager to use it.  She began slamming him harder.  It was killing him and thrilling him all at once.  She grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms over his head so he was even more at her mercy. She closed her eyes and seemed to be getting lost in her passion.  He began screaming.  "Whatsa matter, puny man," she taunted, her eyes still closed and her humping becoming even harder, "I thought you liked my big muscles fucking you hard?  I LOVE it and I'm not gonna stop!" she screamed as she humped harder.  Her strokes were slow, heavy and hard.  Each time she came down he felt like granite boulder landed on him.  He considered asking her to lighten up but then he remembered her telling him stories about past lovers who couldn't stand up to her hard love-making and how it had ruined the moment for her.  Besides, once he got a little accustomed to her strength and vigor, she was even more of a turn-on.  He loved being at the sexual mercy of this huge horny Amazon.   Again, she climaxed with a loud scream and they came together.  She rolled off of him and lay back basking in the afterglow as cum juices dribbled from her pussy.  "Ah, that felt good.  I'm glad you're strong enough to handle me," she said, kissing him tenderly.  "So am I," he replied.  "You were almost too much for me, baby, but you are incredible!"

They got out of bed and Judy put on a pair of socks, pushing the tops down around her ankles.  Cum juices were still running down her legs.  She stretched and her breasts bounced like big melons on her chest.  He smiled at her and she winked back at him.  "You just can't take your eyes off me, can you?" she giggled.  He reached down and rubbed his cock, which was stiffening again.  "You, your huge muscles, your big boobs," he said, smiling.  "My big WHAT?" she exclaimed as she rushed toward him.  As she reached him, she grabbed him and put him in a headlock, twisting his head into her right breast.  "Get this straight, lover!  I can call them anything I want, got it? I can call them breasts, hooters, boobs, bazongas, knockers, anything!  But you must always respect them and now you are seeing why!  Because I can smother you right out with them!"  As she spoke, she tightened her grip, which was becoming quite painful to him by this time.  She then threw him to the floor and schoolboy pinned him, her big, firm breasts hanging over his head threateningly.  "You will call them 'breasts'!  Do you understand?" she yelled.  "Yes, yes, I understand!" he squeaked out.  "What do you understand?" she asked menacingly.  "I must call them 'breasts' because you are so strong and superior and you have told me to," he answered, breathing heavily.  "That's right, lover!" she said as she used her big breasts to slap his face.  Being hit with them was like getting slugged with boxing gloves and she was amused by what she was doing.  "You give, wimp?" she teased.  "I give, I give!" he squeaked out between blows.  "Yeah?  Well prove it!" she said as she released her schoolgirl pin and sat up on his chest with her full weight and scooted her crotch up to his chin.  "Suck it, baby!  Suck my hot, cummy pussy!  Make me come and then maybe I'll forgive you for disrespecting my big boobs!"  She ground her wet pussy down over his face as he sucked feverishly at her stiff, clitoris.  "Mm hmm, that's it, suck it good and clean me out at the same time."  She was still excited from all her earlier sexual exploits and was almost ready to come again.  She started breathing heavier and groaning as she reached down to grab his head and push it further into her anxious vagina.  Then with a loud scream she reached full orgasm, nearly drowning him in her cum juices yet again.

She rolled off of him and slapped him lightly on the cheek as she did so.  Then she stood up, grabbed him, set him on his feet and kissed him deeply.  "Mm, you taste just like me!" she giggled.  "I could just fuck you here all day but we better get ready.  Brandy will be by in a little while and then we can get out in the woods.  I REALLY want to fuck you in the woods.  Remember all those fantasy stories we used to tell about going out and me pinning you against a tree or a rock and fucking you senseless?  It won't just be a fantasy any more!" Judy laughed as she rubbed her pussy.  Bill grabbed her, tried to squeeze her and kissed her chest.  "Oh, baby!  You're the greatest!" he smiled.  She broke his grip and picked him up to kiss him.  "And we're both horny, right?" she joked.

She put him down and went into the bathroom to clean up after the morning's fun.  He put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to start coffee and make breakfast.  He could hear the shower running and wished he were in there with Judy.  Suddenly there came a knock at the door.  Bill went to answer it and there standing before him was the second largest woman he had ever seen!  More quickly than he could react she reached out, grabbed him and lifted him high over her head.  "Judy was right, you are SO light!" she said laughing.  "In case you haven't guessed by now, I'm Brandy," she added as she put him down and gave him a hug.  Brandy was about the same size as Judy and almost a dead ringer for her.  Judy had mentioned that people often mistook them for twin sisters.  She was wearing a brightly colored watch cap, red hooded sweatshirt, black full-length fleece tights (which her huge legs stretched to their limit), heavy cotton grey hiking socks and boots.  He couldn't help staring for at least a second.  "Judy told me what you like and I wanted to be dressed for a match when we get you out in the woods.  It will be fun helping Judy work you over and get you ready for what she wants to do to you out there," she said with a wicked laugh.  "Well Judy told me about you too and she didn't understate a thing!" he said with a laugh.  "Come on in and have a seat.  I'm making breakfast right now.  Judy's in the bathroom.  Let me tell her you're here.  Would you like coffee?" he asked as she walked in.  "Sure!  What's for breakfast?" she replied.

Bill knocked on the bathroom door.  "Judy, Brandy's here," he yelled.  "OK," she answered.  "I'll only be a few more minutes."  "OK, take your time.  I'll work on coffee and breakfast," he said and went back to the living room.  There he saw that Brandy had taken off her hat and sweatshirt and was wearing a very snug tube-top.  He could see her thick deltoid muscles, traps, and massive upper arms.  "Well, it's a good thing Judy just got through working me over right before you got here or I might be embarrassing myself," Bill joked.  Brandy laughed and then flexed a bicep.  It peaked high and looked so thick.  "Oh this doesn't bother you, does it?" she said, still laughing.  "I can see why people think you and Judy are sisters.  The resemblance is amazing!  Everywhere!"  They both laughed and Brandy sat down while Bill poured coffee.  He went to work making breakfast.  "Whatcha makin'?" Brandy asked.  "My specialty for big Amazon women about to go out for a hike, pancakes and egg white omelets with eight egg whites and one yolk," he answered.  "Mmmmm!!  Sounds great!  Couldn't have done better myself," Brandy said with a delighted smile on her face.  "Good coffee too!  You're going to make somebody a good little wife one day," she said, laughing.  

Brandy offered to set the table and they made small talk while Bill cooked.  Just as everything was finished, Judy walked in.  When Bill saw her, his jaw dropped.  She was wearing her heavy hiking boots, two pairs of thick, white slouch socks pushed down around her ankles, a pair of black spandex bike shorts and a t-shirt that looked like a pale second skin.  It was old and the material almost see-through. She was obviously not wearing a bra.  The sleeves and crew neck had been cut out which gave her that wild-woman barbarian look.  Bill almost choked on his coffee.  "Holy shit!" he exclaimed.  "Hell, baby, don't wait for the woods, do me NOW!" he added, laughing.  Brandy applauded Judy as she strutted in.  "You go, girl!" she added.

Judy went over to Bill, picked him up and squeezed him against her big breasts in a tight bear hug.  "You better be careful what you say, even in jest, little lover," she said coyly.  "I'm not shy, especially not in my own home, and Brandy might enjoy the show."  She kissed him as she tightened her hug. As she put him down she put her index finger to his lips, signaling him that she didn't really want to continue that conversation, smiled and sat down to eat.  Bill smiled, kissed her on the cheek and gave her a plate.  They all chatted as they ate.  Bill was getting whiplash as he gazed from one huge Amazonian frame to the other.  The women were enjoying the attention and the meal.  Brandy leaned over to Judy and whispered, "I don't think he knows which one of us to stare at."  They both laughed out loud.  Bill looked at Brandy seriously.  "Oh, I know which one of you to stare at.  I'm just trying not to make anyone feel left out.  If y'all are considering a career change, you could always wrestle professionally as a tag team.  I can see your names on a marquee now, 'main event, tag team match, starring Krusher and Brutala!'"  They looked puzzled for a second.  "Of course you'd change your names," Bill added quickly.  Judy and Brandy burst out laughing.  "But we're stronger than any five other guys each!  It wouldn't be a challenge for either of us!" Brandy put in.  "Yeah," Judy added.  "It's more fun to just bully and wrestle YOU because you appreciate a strong, sexy woman's physique."  Judy flexed her biceps and laughed.

They finished breakfast and got up from the table.  Judy went over to Bill picked him up and gave him a long, deep French kiss.  "Thanks for breakfast, lover.  It was delicious."  She put him down but kept holding him close.  Reaching down, she fondled his groin and felt gratified to find his enthusiasm was undimmed.  "Brandy, c'mere and thank the cook.  He did a good job, don't you think," Judy giggled.  "Oh yes!" she exclaimed.  "And that was some of the best coffee I ever tasted!"  Brandy came over to Bill and lifted him off the ground in a big bear hug.  She kissed him on both cheeks as she squeezed him hard and he felt her lean back ever so slightly letting his groin rub against her fleece-covered loins.  "Didn't you say you had already worked him over this morning?" Brandy asked.  "Oh yes!  Did I ever!" Judy laughed.  "Well you have a live one here!" Brandy said, laughing loudly as she put Bill down.  She high-fived Judy and they enjoyed a good laugh.  Judy turned to Bill and said, "You go on and get ready.  We'll clear the table and take care of the dishes.  By the way, you'll find two pairs of these bike shorts laid out for you.  Put the one with the hole in the crotch on first.  You won't need any underwear with two pairs on.  It has to do with what I plan to do with you out in the woods, OK?  And make sure you put YOUR socks on.  I like the way they look on you too," she said with a wicked grin.  As Bill left the kitchen he heard them giggling uncontrollably.  He smiled and imagined what these two female powerhouses had in store for him.  He entered the bedroom, undressed and then ran into the bathroom.  Showering and shaving quickly, he returned to the bedroom to dress.  He found the "modified" shorts and put them on.  Judy had cut the crotch open and his penis and genitals came right out.  He smiled thinking what this might be for.  He then put on the other pair of spandex shorts, tank top, sweatshirt, socks and boots, grabbed his woolen watch cap and ran out to Judy and Brandy.  By now, the girls had put their hooded sweatshirts and watch caps on and they headed out to Judy's SUV.

It was a crisp cool early fall morning in New Hampshire.  The trees were starting to turn and the sun was bright in a cloudless sky.  They chatted as they drove and Judy and Brandy dropped hints as to what they had in store for Bill once they had him out in their cabin in the woods.  Judy mentioned that she also had on a pair of spandex bike shorts with the crotch cut open as underwear and that the purpose would become clear once they were out in the woods alone.  At one point, Brandy reached forward from the back seat and grabbed Bill in a chokehold while Judy squeezed his groin.  "I don't know how much of you is going to be left when we get done working you over, sweetie," Judy giggled.  "You say he likes being squeezed?" Brandy asked.  "Oh yes!" Judy exclaimed.  "The tighter I squeeze him, the stiffer he gets!"  They both laughed.  "I think he even likes what you're doing to him."  Brandy tightened her chokehold.  "How 'bout it, baby?  You like my big, thick arms around your little neck?" Brandy teased.  "Almost as much as I like it when Judy does it," he squeaked.  "But no one KRUSHES as good as her," he added.  "We'll see about that," laughed Brandy.  "It might make an interesting contest.  I've never squeezed a man 'til he passed out before.  I guess for everything there is a first time!" Brandy laughed.  Judy reached back and high-fived her and they both roared.  Bill slid closer to Judy and reached into her groin and began massaging her.  Judy smiled at him and returned the favor.  "Don't worry, lover.  We'll protect you.  I don't know who's going to protect you from us, though," Judy said smiling.  "It's OK, Judy and Brandy.  As long as I'm safe from everyone else, you two can tear me apart!" Bill answered.  All three of them roared with laughter.

It took about half and hour to get away from the town and out to the hiking trails.  The parking lot was just about empty except for one older model sedan that had obviously seen better days.  They noticed some trash and empty beer cans near the front tires and all shook their heads at how shameful it was to leave a mess in such a beautiful place.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 5:

They began hiking up the trail.  Judy had mentioned they were heading for a small cabin off the main trail where they would have lunch and "play around a little."  Bill could only imagine what that might mean.

About three quarters of a mile up the trail, they came to a rest station with bathroom facilities.  As they rounded the building they saw a sight that just sickened all three of them.  Sitting around a picnic table were three men and a woman. Trash and empty beer cans were strewn everywhere!  The four looked to be in their late teens, obviously too young to legally consume alcohol, and just as obviously undeterred by their age.  "What a fucking mess!" Brandy said not quite fully under her breath.  One of the inebriated youths looked over at her and muttered, "Fuck that big bitch," to his friends.  Judy dropped her backpack, reached in, took out her black leather gloves and, putting them on, went closer to the table, her anger building with each step.  "Hey pencil-dick!  What did you say about my friend?" she roared.  "I said 'fuck that big bitch.'  You wanna make something out of it, bigger bitch?" he sneered.  "With you?" Judy laughed, "I'd cream a little piece of shit like you!  Why don't you save yourself an emergency room bill and clean this crap up?"  "Why don't we see who creams who," he said rising from the table.  His two friends got up with him and they started advancing on Judy. 

"You want some help, Judy?" Brandy asked.  "Are you kidding?  I had more of a workout fucking Bill this morning.  Look at these losers!  They're wimps and wussies!  Worse than that, they're drunken wimps and wussies!  And it's only 11:00 o'clock in the morning!" Judy answered with a grin on her face.  The three teenagers stood about 5'5" to 5'8" and each weighed in the neighborhood of 150 to 160 pounds.  Individually, none of them would have been a match for Judy but there were three of them.  Nonetheless, Judy's confidence and enthusiasm were high.  This was a wonderful chance to show off her strength some more for Bill and that would certainly get him aroused for later.

Suddenly two of them lunged at Judy and grabbed her arms.  Judy only smiled more.  The one who had spoken originally stood in front of her with a devious grin on his face.  "OK, bitch, let's see if you're as tough as you are big."  Judy glared back at him and answered, "I'm even tougher!"  He hauled off and punched her in the stomach as hard as he could.  He got the same surprise Luis the street thug had gotten the night before.  It was like his fist had connected with a brick wall!  He hit her again and again with the same result.  All the while Judy just grinned down at him.  "Whatsa matter, wussy?  Am I too much woman for you?" Judy beamed at him.  "That must be why you're with that little wussy chick over there," she added motioning towards the girl still sitting at the table.  He hauled off and punched her again with all his strength, again to no avail.  "OK, this is boring," Judy said, at last.   "I'm gonna have to liven things up a little."  She grabbed the shirts of the two boys holding her arms and kicked the middle boy squarely in the groin, causing him to double over and fall to his knees.  Then she yanked the other two, slamming their heads together in front of her and letting them fall to the ground.  She stepped over to the two boys, helped them up and grabbed them in front reverse headlocks in the process.  She pulled them with her as she stood over the first belligerent boy who was struggling to get back to his feet.  As he tried to come up, she caught his head between her legs.  All three quickly realized that this big Amazon had them trapped and they began to scream and struggle.  "Shauna!" the boy between Judy's legs hollered. "Do something you stupid slut!  Make her leggo of us!  Hit her with something!"  The girl, probably barely seventeen, started to get up and go for a heavy piece of wood that she could use as a weapon but Brandy cut her off.  She dropped her backpack, pulled her sweatshirt off and flexed her biceps while looking down at Shauna in a very intimidating stance.  "Baby girl, I'm as big and strong as she is and she's beating the shit out of your three boyfriends.  You try mess up her fun, you little wimpy, white trash, Barbie doll, and I'm gonna take you all for myself," Brandy glared at her.  Brandy was actually surprised at how much fun it was intimidating this little tramp.

Judy was still in total control of her three captives.  "C'mon, you little pussies!  You're letting one little girl beat all three of you big, strong heroes up!  What's the matter with you?" she teased.  "OK, this is still boring.  If you can't do better than that, I'm just going to have to put you to sleep and go play somewhere else," and with that, she began crushing her prisoners.  The boy between her legs was the first to go out.  He screamed, flailed his arms and then went limp.  Judy did not immediately release him, as she wanted to make sure all three were incapacitated first.  The other two held on longer but very shortly Judy's superior strength and tight grip on their heads took its toll.  When all three were out cold, Judy let them all fall to the ground.  She piled them on top of each other and put her foot on top of them in a victory pose.  "Get the camera!  This is a Kodak moment," she laughed.  Bill went into his backpack and got the camera out.

As he was photographing Judy's triumph, an angry shout came from the bushes, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON HERE?"  A fourth boy, much larger than the other three, came out from the tree line zipping his trousers.  Judy turned to face him and answered, "Well, these four shitheads were trashing our hiking trail.  When they wouldn't clean up after themselves, I beat the shit out of 'em.  What's it to you?  You're not with them, are you?"  He stood about 5'10" and was heavy-set.  He looked like he might have been a bully or done some street fighting and he was obviously very mean.  "They're muh friends!  We were out here drinkin' some beer and havin' a little fun.  Who the hell are you to stick yer nose in out bi'ness?"  Judy stood up to him and glared back,  "Well I'm the chick who's gonna kick your sorry ass, butt-fuck!  You don't come up here and just shit all over the place, you fat piece of white trash!"  Judy was absolutely fuming.  "FUCK YOU, BITCH!" he screamed as he lunged at Judy swinging his fists as he did so.  He caught her in the stomach and stopped cold when his blow had not the least effect on her.  "No, fuck YOU, asshole!" Judy replied.  Judy swung and her fist connected with his jaw.  You could see his head snap in the wake of her the blow and he was dazed.  Quickly, Judy ran around behind him and caught him in a sleeper hold.  "Time for you to join your friends in la-la land, you big hunk of lard," she mused as she tightened her arm around his throat, constricting the flow of blood through his carotid artery to his brain.  He struggled furiously but, like his three friends, he was no match for Judy's brutal strength or her fury at having this beautiful wilderness desecrated by these red neck boors.  Soon his struggling began to wane and he was on his knees.  "Nighty-night" Judy teased.  She finally let him go and he fell face forward on the ground, unconscious.  Judy stood up for Bill's camera, posing in another victory shot.  "Sweetie, get me their wallets, OK?" she asked Bill as she gave him a victory kiss.  He gathered up the four men's wallets and brought them to Judy.  Judy took out their driver's licenses and, retrieving a pencil and notepad from her backpack, began writing down their names and addresses.  When she was finished, she walked over to Shauna.  "OK, you're my witness.  I didn't take any of their money.  In fact it doesn't look like they have very much money for me to take.  Here are all their wallets.  When they come to, I want you to tell them that I wrote down all their identifying information and if you all don't clean this area up, us two girls," she said as she put her arm around Brandy's shoulder, "are gonna come find you and we're gonna dance this dance again, you understand?  Maybe if we have to do that, we'll dance with you too."  A look of abject terror came over Shauna's face and she nodded in the affirmative.  "Good," Judy finished as she removed her gloves and put them in her backpack.  "We'll be back through here in a couple of hours.  Do a good job."  Judy turned to Brandy and Bill as they all put their backpacks back on.  She gave Bill a deep look.  "Let's go, baby.  I'm really warmed up now.  This was an unexpected surprise."   The three turned and started up the trail again.

Shortly they rounded a bend in the trail and trees hid the rest station from sight.  Judy stopped short, turned and grabbed Bill, lifting him off the ground.  She carried him back to a nearby tree and, slamming him against it, kissed him passionately as she ground her groin against his raging erection.  Bill could feel how hard her jack-steel clit was through her spandex.  To their surprise, Brandy came up behind Judy and leaned against her, pressing them both against Bill.  Judy released her kiss and her grip on Bill but the two of them kept him pinned against the tree, feet off the ground.  They held him suspended like that for only a few moments then both of the Amazons backed off and let him slip back to the ground.  "I swear we didn't plan that, but shit, it was SO FUCKING GOOD!" Judy exclaimed with glee.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 6:

They started back up the trail, Bill in between Judy and Brandy.  "Hey KRUSHER," Bill spoke up.  "What's with the gloves?  I saw you pull them out last night and again today when you beat those ass-wipes up.  What gives?"  "Well, Little Billy," Judy answered with a ring of mischief in her voice, "Those are the kind of gloves that cops have taken to wearing since 9/11.  It protects me from anything they might have on them and it also keeps me from leaving any forensic evidence on them when I beat the living shit out of them, understand?"  "Oh yeah, that makes sense," he answered.  "After I've used them a couple of times, I usually 'dispose' of them, usually by burning when I can," Judy continued.  "That way if anybody was stupid enough to file a complaint against me, there wouldn't be any evidence to support their claim.  I didn't get a masters in criminology for nothing, sweetie," she said, laughing.

Soon they came to a fork in the trail and took the path that looked the least used.  Shortly they arrived at a small, very rustic looking cabin.  "Don't worry," Brandy spoke up.  "We were here last weekend and laid in all the stuff we'll need this morning."  "How will we bring it back?" Bill asked.  "We're not.  It's expendable.  Nothing fancy.  It'll be a nice surprise for the next hikers looking for a place to make out," Judy answered laughing.

They went inside and dropped their backpacks.  It was a little on the cool side but not uncomfortable.  There were old blankets laid out all over the floor.  There was an old couch and a couple of equally old chairs, also covered with blankets.  Although the blankets looked a little past their prime, they were clean and the inside of the cabin actually smelled pretty good.  "Perfect," Judy thought aloud.  She kept her watch cap and sweatshirt on as she began walking around the cabin going through her stretching exercises.  She looked like a cross between a gymnast and a sumo wrestler.  Bill was totally enamored with her and couldn't take his eyes off of her, failing to notice that Brandy has stepped into a corner of the cabin and removed her sweatshirt, stripping down to her tube top.  She crept up silently behind Bill, who was still staring at Judy.  Judy turned and faced Bill.  "Ding ding," she said, winking over Bill's head at Brandy.  Like lightning, Brandy grabbed Bill from behind and put him in a full Nelson.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" he yelled.  "Shut up, runt!" Judy yelled.  "We're the Amazon Sisters of Pain and you're our prey!"  She looked at Brandy, adding, "If he screams again, give him something to scream about."  She looked back at Bill.  "We're gonna make MY fantasy come true.  We're going to double-team wrestle you.  You're gonna be at the mercy of us two big strong Amazon musclegirls, understand?"  "Uh-huh," Bill managed.  "Good, lover!" Judy exclaimed as she closed with Bill, pulling his head between her breasts.  Brandy tightened her grip and forced him in as Judy reached around and embraced her around Bill.  He was totally trapped in this two-woman smother.  Judy gyrated slightly then backed off, releasing him.  Brandy threw him to the ground.  She stepped over to him and put her foot on his chest and pressed him to the floor.  "You are a wimp, aren't you?" she teased.  She took her foot off his chest and pulled him up into a bear hug.  "Ahhhhhhhh!" Bill screamed.  Brandy only tightened her grip.  "Stop screaming and I'll let you go," she said in a singsong voice.  Bill stopped screaming but Brandy only tightened her grip.  "I lied, little boy, but you better not scream or I might just snap some ribs," she said with a diabolical laugh.  "Here, let me show you how," Judy chimed in.  Brandy passed him to Judy who took him and flipped him upside down and held him in a crushing Russian bear hug.  "RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Judy roared.  She dropped him to the floor and stood over him flexing.  Bill started to get up.  "Oh goody! He wants more!" Judy exclaimed.  "Double bear hug time!" they chanted together.  Judy grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled him up into a bear hug.  Then Brandy came in behind him and embraced them both.  Bill almost couldn't breath as Judy looked slightly down on him with an evil grin.  "I know you've always wanted me to work you over.  I'll bet you never thought you'd get woman-handled by BOTH of us, did you?" she asked with a giggle.  She looked at Brandy and added "Tighter, sweetie.  I think he can still breathe."  The both laughed and tightened their grips on each other squeezing Bill even tighter.  Then suddenly they released their grips and let Bill fall to the floor yet again.  "Try this!" Judy said as she sat on the floor and wrapped her big legs around Bill's torso.  "Leg scissor.  Very sexy," she added.  "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Bill yelled.  "Oh shut up and stroke my legs, you wimp!  You know you love it," she teased.  Bill rubbed her quads, feeling how hard and pumped they were as she flexed them tighter around his midsection.  Judy reached down and squeezed Bill's groin.  "Yeah, he's lovin' it," she laughed.  "Here, you try," she said to Brandy.  Judy released Bill and Brandy jumped down and wrapped her fleece-covered legs around him, locked her ankles and started squeezing.  "Mmm, you were right.  Very sexy.  I could probably knock him out with my big legs!" she mused.  "Are you kiddin', baby?  You could KILL with those legs.  Just like me!" Judy answered gleefully.  Brandy tightened her squeeze slowly, noticing how Bill's face was turning blue.  "I think he's just about done.  Shall we finish him off?" Brandy asked.  "Yeah, with a double pin," Judy answered.  Brandy released her scissor and got to her feet.  Judy laid Bill out straight as he was catching his breath and then dropped herself on top of him, looking him straight in the eyes.  Brandy fell on top of Judy adding her weight to the pile.  As Judy looked down on Bill, Brandy peered over her shoulder at him as well.  Judy whispered to Bill, "You're pinned, baby.  You wanna give now and we can have lunch?"  As she spoke, she ground her loins into Bill's stiff erection.  Judy looked at him intently.  "Give, baby, give!" she whispered in a husky voice.  "I give," Bill gasped.  "I think you did, she said as she kissed him.  Judy felt Bill's erection spasm several times and then got a warm, moist feeling on her groin.  They got off him and as Judy stood, she grabbed Bill's crotch.  "Good match, lover, but the superior sex won, as usual!" she laughed.  "Now for the victory meal!  Even the vanquished eat!  We are SO magnanimous, aren't we?" Judy asked jokingly.  "Oh yes, we are SO magnanimous.  Besides, he makes good coffee.  We need to take good care of him!" Brandy retorted.  They all laughed, even Bill who did so enjoy being roughed up by these two Amazon powerhouses.  They opened their backpacks, took out the food and drink they had brought with them and feasted.

After their early lunch, they all went outside and bathed in the sun, engaging in small talk and letting their food digest for about an hour.  Judy and Bill rolled in the grass a little and Brandy teased them both.  She said she was watching closely and would try some strength moves on her boyfriend that night when they saw each other.  At length Judy stood up.  "OK baby, you ready for our private match?" she said looking at Bill.  "Yeah, I think I've recovered," Bill answered with a smile.  Judy looked at Brandy and said, "We'll be back in a while.  Don't come looking for us unless you want an eyeful."  Judy and Bill turned and started toward the woods.


Judy led Bill away from the cabin through some trees to a clearing about 150 yards away.  Her leg muscles rippled with each step and her breasts bounced under her sweatshirt.  Bill could see she was sweating after the tussling match inside the cabin and the wrestling match out on the trail.  Water beaded up on her forehead and neck and streams of sweat ran down her legs to her socks.  She was silent but Bill could see she had a smile on her face.  She immensely enjoyed her roughhousing with him and Brandy.  As they reached the middle of the clearing, Judy stopped and removed the outer pair of spandex shorts.  She turned to face Bill and he could see her blonde bush through the opening in her shorts.  "Lose the shorts, lover.  Lose 'em NOW!" she commanded.  As Bill pulled his outer shorts off, his stiff cock protruded from inside his inner pair.  Judy rushed close to him and kissed him while stroking his erection.  Then she grabbed him under his arms and lifted him straight up.  She reached the full extension of her arms and then lowered him slightly so that his penis was about level with her mouth.  She held him elevated like that and began sucking him.  "Mmm, good cock," she laughed.  "Nice and salty!"  Then she dropped him on the ground and stepped back, taking off her hooded sweatshirt.  Her thin ragged t-shirt was soaked with sweat and the fabric had started to surrender to her huge muscles, ripping in places, particularly around her breasts.  Being wet, the shirt was also practically invisible and Bill could see her hard nipples and wide areoles clearly.  

"Come and get me, baby," she teased coyly, "if you think you're man enough."  She flexed one bicep and rubbed her breast with her other hand.  Bill stood up and started coming at Judy.  She stood looking calmly at him with her hands on her hips and smiling.  When he got close enough, Judy reached out, grabbed him by the head and pulled him into her cleavage.  "Oh you're all dusty after I threw you on the ground," she teased.  "Let me clean you up a little with my nice sweaty t-shirt."  She rubbed his face into her breasts roughly and then pressed him deeply against them, smothering him.  He tried to pull away but her grip was like steel.  At last she released him and he fell backwards.  "Get back here, wimp! I'm not through with you yet," she growled in mock anger.  She opened the slit in her shorts more and teased him, "Come and get some pussy, baby!"  He got back up and went at her but as he reached her again, she pushed him away.  He came at her repeatedly but each time she just shoved him back as if he were a feather.  "What's the matter?  Don't you want me?  What are you, gay?" she teased.  He came back at her at a run and tried to tackle her.  It was like hitting a padded brick wall!  He bounced right off of her and landed on the ground.  She walked over to him and stood over him.  As he started to get back up she caught his head between her legs and locked him there.  She looked down at him with an evil grin and teased him, "Now look, lover, this is my pussy.  I know you've seen it before. Close up! I thought you really liked it.  I know it's been a couple of hours since you've had any part of your body in it so here, get acquainted again!"  She shoved his face into her groin and rubbed it in hard.  She was wet with sweat and cum juices and her musk odor was strong.  Then she released him and ordered him to get up.  "Punch me!" she commanded.  "What?" he shouted.  "PUNCH ME, YOU WIMP!  PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH!   I WANT YOU TO SEE JUST HOW POWERFUL I'VE BECOME!" she yelled back.  He hauled off and punched her dead in the abs and his fist just bounced off.  "AGAIN!" she yelled.  He hit her again, several times, and each time it had no visible effect, except for the evil grin that played across her face.  "You can't hurt me, wimp!" she snarled.  "Go ahead!  Try that bear hug again.  I liked it when you pressed against my bit titties," she said with a mocking laugh.  He grinned and lunged at her, grabbing her in a bear hug.  He squeezed as hard as he could and made sure he rubbed against her firm erect nipples to give her the greatest pleasure possible.  But just as before, it was like hugging a granite boulder.  He squeezed and grunted and pushed against her and it only amused her.  At last she took a deep breath, spreading her lats and puffing up her generous chest.  His grip gave way instantly.  "Again, wussy!  Do it again!  I like it!" she mocked.  He grabbed her again, squeezing and again came away with the same result.  He took a step back and she flexed her biceps in triumph.  "Maybe we should try something else.  You're legs look pretty strong.  Let's see if maybe you can scissor me into submission, OK lover?" she said.  There was an air of confidence in her voice as if she already knew who the victor would be but she was enjoying her physical dominance even more than he was.  Judy sat on the ground and motioned for Bill to sit next to her.  "OK lover, wrap those nice legs around my waist," she said with a smile.  He complied, locking his ankles and starting to squeeze.  His cock was snug up against her side.  After a short time, she looked over at him and snickered.  "You can start any time now, wimp," she laughed.  It was obvious that, as hard as he was squeezing, it was having little effect on the mighty Amazon.  She tickled his penis and sneered, "It's a good thing this is stronger than the rest of you!"  She reached over, grabbed his ankles and unlocked them without the slightest exertion and spread his legs wide apart!  "I'm stronger than Billy!  I'm stronger than Billy!" she sang.  "Try a head scissors, OK?" she beamed.  Bill spread his legs and Judy swung around to plant her head into his crotch.  She rubbed the back of her head against his erection, entangling it in her soft, blonde hair.  Again, he wrapped his legs around her, locked his ankles and began squeezing with all his might.  And again, she acted as though she didn't feel a thing.  Eventually she worked her arms in between his legs and spread them, freeing herself.  She jumped to her feet and planted her foot on Bill's chest, pinning him to the ground and flexing her biceps in a victory pose.  Then she looked down at Bill and her face became serious.  "Remember this encounter well, lover.  I told you once when we were chatting and now you know how true it is.  You can't hurt me physically.  I don't feel pain.  And you can't beat me either.  I'm much too strong for you!  But I can hurt you, physically AND emotionally.  I've wrestle-fucked you and given you the best sex of your life.  Don't ever forget it, lover.  You hear me?"  "Oh Judy!  I can't forget it.  I love you so much!" he answered breathlessly.  Judy's face broke into a big smile.

Laughing, she grabbed him and lifted him horizontally clean off the ground.  She began military pressing him over her head for five quick reps and then she lowered him to the ground.  She was dripping with sweat by now.  "Watch closely, lover.  Here it comes," she said.  Then she grabbed her t-shirt and ripped it off!  She threw the sweat-soaked wet rag at Bill and flexed both her biceps.  "Here," she laughed. "Here's a souvenir for you."  Then she put her hands on her hips and puffed up her naked chest.  "Don't you just love my big chest?" Judy asked, smiling.  "Baby, you're just beautiful!" Bill exclaimed enamored with the mighty muscles and big breasts Judy proudly displayed for him.

Judy walked up to Bill and put her arms around him and kissed him tenderly.  Then suddenly, with a wild lustful fury in her eyes, she grabbed him and bulldogged him to the ground.  She stood over him and put one foot on his chest.  "I'm sorry, lover.  I'm just so turned on I had to put you to the ground again.  I know you like it rough and you're gonna get it REAL ROUGH!!" she said, licking her lips.  As she looked down at him, helpless under her big hiking boot, she rubbed her crotch.  She began fingering her self through the hole in her spandex shorts as she put more pressure on his chest.  "Beg me not to crush your chest under my big boot," she sneered through clenched teeth as she fingered her wet pussy harder.  Bill reached up and caressed her big, hard calf and cried, "KRUSHER, please don't crush my chest!  PLEEEEEEEASE!!"  Judy only pressed harder as she brought herself closer to orgasm.  A look of alarm appeared in Bill's eyes as it became almost impossible to draw a breath.  He tried to lift her leg off but it was no use. Judy sneered, "Wimp!  If it's so bad, how come your cock is stiff, huh?"  His erection was raging.  "PLEASE, KRUSHER, I can't breath," he continued to plead.  She was sexually intoxicated with her physical power and dominance over Bill.  His pleadings were only fueling her muscle-lust.  She closed her eyes and let out a loud scream as her orgasm exploded from her loins.  As cum gushed from her pussy she flexed her left bicep and kissed it while continuing to finger herself to completion.


To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 7:

She took her foot from Bill's chest and he pulled in a deep breath of air.  But as he started to get up on his own, Judy grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his knees.  "Not so fast, my little pussy-sucker.  Time to clean me up again!" she announced gleefully.  She pulled his head between her thick thighs and pressed his face into her wet crotch locking him there by flexing her inner thigh muscles.  She let go of his hair and put her hands on her hips.  Peering down at him over her ample breasts she squeezed her legs together.  "You better get busy with that tongue, lover!" she teased.  "You don't want me to get impatient."  Bill worked his tongue through the spandex finding the opening and sucked her pussy and stiff clitoris feverishly.  Judy quickly found herself on the edge of ecstasy again.  Bill could feel her moans with her legs clamped around his head so tightly and he knew he wouldn't be released from her standing head scissor until she came.  He pulled her clitoris between his tongue and front teeth and sucked it as hard as he could. His efforts were soon rewarded.  As Judy approached climax, her leg grip tightened but Bill fought off the dizziness he experienced and kept working her until she came.

And cum she did!  Judy let out another scream of pleasure that echoed through the woods as she reached an intensive orgasm and she covered Bill's face with her cum juices.  Judy released her grip and Bill stood up.  He began French kissing her and rubbing her pussy to milk the last of her juices.  Judy grabbed his head and plunged her tongue deeply into his throat and then began kissing and licking him all over his face.  "Oh baby, you did good!" she whispered in his ear with a breathy, sexy voice.  "Is your cock ready for my pussy?"  "How could any mere male organ ever be ready for the power of your pussy?" he asked with a grin and still breathing heavily.  "Good point!" she said smiling.  "Well then, let's do something else," she giggled. 

Judy squatted slightly and grabbed Bill around the waist, pulling his stiff cock into her cleavage.  Then she lifted him off the ground and squeezed him.  Judy was drenched with sweat and it served well to lubricate them both.  Judy lifted him up and down working his stiff member between her breasts.  As she pulled him up, she'd lick the head of his cock when it protruded.  Of course, all the while, she was crushing him and squeezing her big breasts together around his manhood with her thick, heavily muscled arms.  "Are you warmed up, baby?  Ready for the real thing yet?" she asked with a wicked grin and a squeeze.  "Oh, Judy!  Please take me!" he pleaded. There was a large boulder a few steps away and she carried him towards it.  She set him against it and lowered him slightly so as to line their loins up.  Then she swallowed his erection in her waiting vagina and began pistoning herself against him roughly.  "I've wrestled you into submission, dominated you into submission, and now I'm going to FUCK you into submission too!" she laughed.  Her expression changed to a fiendish smile and she licked her lips wickedly.  "You can't take much more, can you, baby?" she asked coyly.  "That's because I'm so FUCKING STRONG!"  She gritted her teeth and slammed him harder to emphasize "strong" and he let out a gasp.  She giggled, "Little Billy thinks he can take Big Judy's muscle-fuck.  Humph!  Rub my big boobs, wimp!"  He reached out and began rubbing her sweat-covered breasts.  She had him pinned against the rock with her hands on his chest, holding him as she pumped and ground his loins. "That's it, baby.  Make it good for me.  I hold your life in my hands, you know.  I might just get carried away and fuck you to death!"  She let out a diabolical laugh and pounded his loins harder as she began to grunt.  By now they were both dripping in sweat.  "All right sweet thing, I'm ready for you!  Give it to me now!"  She pressed herself against him and contracted her pussy muscles, squeezing his cock tightly and forcing him over the edge at last.  He started to let out a scream but she covered his mouth with hers and smothered him with a deep kiss.  As he shot his spunk into her, she too came with great force.  Even standing, her pussy squeezed him tighter and they reached orgasm together.  She continued pumping him lightly extracting the full measure of satisfaction for them both while continuing to kiss him passionately. 

As he was spent, she pushed him away lightly and placed her hand on his throat.  "By the way, baby, we're playing 'fucky-sucky.'  You know what that means, don't you?  We're done with fucky, now you sucky!"  She pressed him to his knees and pushed his face back into her wet, cummy crotch.  "Suck me, baby!  Suck me more!  I'm even hornier than I am strong and I'm gonna make you my human dildo! Ha!"  She placed her hands behind his head and pushed them up against the rock as she began humping and grinding his face deeper and deeper into her pussy.  She pulled his face out for a moment and said, mockingly, "You need to suck some more pussy, don't you?  Of course you do!"  Then she forced him back into her womanhood.  She pulled him out again.  "How 'bout it, baby?  Do you give yet?  Do you submit to my KRUSH?  You call me 'KRUSHER.' Submit to my KRUSH!" she teased.  "OK!" he gasped.  "I submit!  I give!"  "Tough shit!" she sneered.  "I don't care if you give!  I have lots more pussy power to burn on you!  Remember all those years you teased me?  I'm gonna use you to cum until I'm good and finished!  You owe me, baby and I'm gonna squeeze out every drop, you little pussy-lick!"  She roughly shoved his face back into her groin.  "Now suck that pussy, baby!  You like the feel of my big thighs wrapped in spandex just a-KRUSHING YOU OUT!"  She pulled his face out again.  "I'm brutal, aren't I baby?  I'm so fucking brutal!  I can tell by how stiff your cock is that you love my brutality!  Say it!  Say 'Judy, you're brutal'!"  He sucked in air and blurted out, "Judy you're brutal!"  "Fuckin' A, Billy, Fuckin' A! PUSSY POWER!!" she yelled as she flexed again.

She pulled him by the hair and threw him back to the ground and sat on his face, grinding her pussy on him.  As she did so, she flexed her biceps and began kissing and licking the sweat from them.  Then she reached behind her and grabbed his stiff erection and began roughly stroking and squeezing it.  When she had him good and stiff, she got off his face and settled her groin on his, taking his member deep insider her yet again.  She started viciously humping him, a look of total disregard for him on her face.  "Ha ha ha!  I can fuck you into the ground!" she laughed.  With her grinding and humping she had them both over the edge yet again and as they came, she continued humping as she relished the orgasm.

When they were both spent, she got off him, picked him up, pinned him back against the rock and kissed him long and deeply.  "Sweet thing, that was wonderful!" she cooed.  "Have you ever been muscle-fucked like that before?"  "No, darling.  That was the most incredible love making I've ever experienced.  You must be the strongest and horniest woman in the world!" he answered and they both laughed.  "Let's get our stuff back on and get back to Brandy.  We've been out her over an hour and a half and she's probably gonna think I fucked you to death and am having trouble hiding the body!" Judy said laughing.  Judy took Bill's sweatshirt and they both slipped their extra bike shorts on before starting back to the cabin, arm in arm.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 8:

It was early afternoon when they returned and found that Brandy had already packed everything up.  "I wonder if those assholes actually cleaned the rest stop up?" she asked.  "If not, we have another stop to make tonight," Judy answered grimly.  "I wasn't kidding about finding them and beating the shit out of them again.  If they get away with it this time, they'll keep doing it and the cops don't have anything to charge them with unless they actually witness it."

They started back down the trail and before long they came to the rest station.  "Well I'll be!" Judy exclaimed.  "It's spotless!"  The whole area was immaculate!  Even trash the group of teenagers hadn't dropped was picked up.  "Aw, I was really looking forward to having some more fun one of these nights!" Brandy joked.  They continued back to the parking lot, loaded Judy's SUV and headed back toward town.

The drive back to town was uneventful except for Judy recounting is erotic detail the saga of her and Bill's sex wrestling.  As she told the tale, Brandy, who was sitting in the back, reached up and put Bill, who was in the passenger seat, in a light but firm choke hold and Judy fondled and squeezed Bill's groin.  The two women were giggling like a couple of schoolgirls as Judy mercilessly teased Bill.  "Gentlemen don't kiss and tell," he said with a smile.  Judy caressed her breast and answered, "Do I look like a gentleman, sweetie?"  They all laughed.

They pulled into the Judy's driveway, got out and unloaded the SUV.  There wasn't much to put away and soon they were outside saying their good-byes.  Judy and Brandy gave each other a long, big embrace and kissed each other on their cheeks.  Brandy went over to Bill and kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose and bid him farewell.  As she drove off, Judy and Bill headed back inside.  "OK, baby, let's get cleaned up!" Judy commanded.

Judy led Bill into the bedroom.  She turned and embraced him and kissed him deeply while rubbing his loins with her big thigh.  "In case you haven't noticed, I like teasing you," she giggled.  They both laughed and Bill began rubbing her breasts.  Her nipples were as hard as his erection.  "Undress me, sweet thing," she whispered.  Bill lifted her sweatshirt up and she helped as he lifted it off of her.  She stood bare-chested, her nipples erect.  Judy's musky body odor was strong and Bill found it intoxicating.  He slowly slid his arms around her waist and began peeling the still-damp outer bike shorts from around her powerful frame.  When he got them to the floor she stepped out of them and he repeated the procedure for the second pair of spandex shorts.  As he got them past her groin, he kissed and licked her wet, sweaty pubis, noticing that her clitoris was again hard and erect.  She sat on the bed, giving her feet to him to remove her hiking boots.  He untied and unlaced them slowly, gently taking them off and setting them next to the bed.  When he had them both off, she placed her feet her feet in his groin, pressing his cock.  Her socks were soaked with sweat and she used her feet to fondle him.  She spread her legs wide apart and showed him her pussy, dripping with sweat and cum.  He leaned forward placing his head between her powerful loins and kissed her pussy.  Once his head was deep in her groin, she closed her legs loosely but firmly around his head and stretched her arms out on the bed to enjoy his devotion.  She squeezed him lightly as he got to his knees to pay tribute to her superior sex.  She moaned with increasing intensity as she prepared to climax.  She held off the urge to crush his head with her massive legs and enjoyed his tender sucking.  As she came, he dutifully and gently licked her sweet cum.  As she was for the moment satiated, she released him and when he stood, she again planted her socked foot into his groin.  He held on to her calf and ankle and pressed her foot more tightly against his spandex-covered erection.  "Mmm, that's nice and hard," she giggled.  "Take my socks off and let's get cleaned up.  Don't worry, lover.  I'll take care of you," she said with an evil smile.  Bill grinned back at her and slowly removed both pairs of her heavy cotton socks, massaging her mighty calves in the process.  When he was done, Judy stood up and tossed him onto the bed.  She then sat on his face, pulled his lower body to her chest, removed both pair of his spandex shorts and squeezed his erection between her breasts as he gasped for air.  Before he came, she released him and got up.  She pulled him off the bed and picked him up, carrying him over her shoulder to the bathroom.

Setting him down, she turned on the shower faucet and the got into the tub.  Just like the night before, the cleansing process turned into an orgy of rubbing, fondling and sucking.  At one point, Judy picked Bill up, took his stiff member into her soapy vagina and began fucking him against the wall.  When he came, she put him back down and ordered him to clean her pussy.  When he finished, she looked down at him.  "I want you to feel something," she said, turning her backside to him.  She reached back and spread her powerful glutes and ordered him, "Put your cock in there."  As he complied, she roared and flexed her butt muscles tightly around his cock.  Even though they were both soaking wet, she still had a good grip on him.  He screamed and she wiggled her butt as she squeezed harder.  "Give?" she asked tauntingly.  "I give! I give!" he yelled, tapping her butt for emphasis.  She released him and gave him a deep kiss.

They finished up in the shower, got out and took turns toweling each other off.  He put on a pair of running shorts, a tank top and some socks and she put on her panties, a snug t-shirt and her socks and they went into the living room to relax.  They spent some quiet time just snuggling on the couch and recovering from the day's activities.  "Rest up good, lover," she said.  "We're going to the gym tonight," she added with a smile.

It was a beautiful afternoon and they decided to go for a walk and grab a quick bite.  It had warmed up and they dressed in shorts, sweats, socks and sneakers.  The sun was still bright in the late afternoon as they stopped in at a small restaurant.  It was quiet, "get acquainted" time and they just enjoyed each other's company.  After eating, they took a leisurely stroll through the town.  Eventually, they returned to Judy's home and went inside.  "The gym closes early on Saturday, sweetheart, but the owner gave me a key so I could work out after hours when I'd have the place to myself," she told him.  "It will be closed in about another half hour and we can go lift."  "Why don't you want anyone around?" Bill asked.  "Well, sometimes I do if I need a spot, but if I'm feeling a little, shall we say sexy, I want to train in private.  But now that you're here, I don't have to train alone when I'm feeling sexy, do I?" she answered as she sacheted over to him and put her arms around his neck.  "No, you don't," he answered as he kissed her.  "Let's get changed," she said.

Bill went into the living room and got into his last pair of spandex shorts and a tank top.  He put on his sweatshirt on over that and sat down to wait for Judy.  But less than 5 minutes later, she appeared out of the bedroom in her sweatshirt, two pair of socks and high top sneakers.  Surprisingly enough to Bill, she had on a denim skirt that came about five inches above her knees.  "OK, hon, I'm ready!" she announced in a happy voice.  "You're going to train in that?" he asked.  She went up to him and gave him a big kiss.  "No, I'm not," she answered with a sly grin.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 9:

They left the house and stopped at a health bar for some protein shakes.  By the time they got to the gym, it had been closed for about a half hour and even the cleaning staff had left for the day.  At the entrance there was a desk in front of a plate glass window but the weight room was in the back and you couldn't see into it from the street.  Judy opened the door, reset the alarm and locked the door behind them after they were inside.  Judy led Bill to the weight room where they dropped their gym bags.  "Where's the locker room?  Are you going to get changed?" he asked.  "I'm going to change right here, sweet thing," she answered in a musical voice.  At that, she peeled her sweatshirt off to reveal her bare chest.  While Bill stared open-mouthed, she unzipped her denim skirt and let it drop to the floor.  She wasn't wearing panties and she looked magnificent.  She began flexing, stretching and rubbing her breasts.  "We're training chest today, baby.  Let's get started," she said with a smile.

They went over to the flat benches and Judy picked up a 75-pound dumbbell.  She lay out on a bench and started doing a set of 10 pullovers.  "Ah, that felt good.  Good stretch," she said smiling.  She got up, returned the 75-pound dumbbell to the rack and picked up a 110.  "Wow!" Bill exclaimed.  "'Wow' is right, baby," she beamed, flexing her pectorals and making her breasts dance.  She lay back over the bench and started another set of 10 pullovers.  She grunted a little but finished the set and replaced the weights on the rack.  "OK, lover, here's where you're gonna earn your keep," she said as she picked up a 125 pound dumbbell.  "Shit!" Bill yelled.  "Do you want me to spot you?"  "No, I have a better idea," she said as she got back onto the bench with the weight on her chest.  "I've done this weight before but it was hard.  I need a little stimulation.  While I'm doing this set, I want you to suck my pussy," she said, spreading her legs.  "Sex makes me stronger so give me a boost," she said as she pointed to her loins.  Bill grinned at her and knelt down to put his head between her massive, mighty thighs.  She was starting to sweat a little as he began suckling and nibbling on her clitoris.  She clamped her legs around his head and started her set.  He could hear and feel her grunting and groaning as she cranked out rep after rep.  She reached her tenth rep and let the weight drop to the floor.  Then she locked her ankles behind Bill and gave him an appreciative squeeze before releasing him and grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up.  She kissed him and told him to stay in that position before going to the weight rack and grabbing a 130.  "OK, sweetie, once more," she said laying back on the bench.  He began servicing her again as she again began her set.  She was really screaming now as she finished her last rep.  Dropping the weight again she grabbed Bill's head and pulled him up before she reached orgasm.  "That was great!  I just don't want to cum before we're finished.  I'll stay strong if I stay just on the edge, OK?" she told him.  "OK, KRUSHER.  I love keeping you on the edge," he answered with a grin.  "Mm hm, and you're so good at it too," she said smiling.

They got up and went over to the flat bench press bench.  Judy loaded the bar to 135 pounds and lay down to warm up.  She cranked out 15 reps like it was nothing.  "Didn't you want me to 'motivate' you?" Bill asked.  "Hell no!  I'm saving you for the big weights!" she laughed.  She got up and loaded the bar to 225 pounds.  "OK, honey, give me a boost," she said with a wicked grin.  Bill took his place at the end of the bench and proceeded to service her.  She pumped out 10 reps showing only a little effort.  "Mmm, that felt good," she beamed.  She loaded the bar to 315 pounds and again took her position under the weight.  Bill proceeded with his "duties" and Judy pounded out 8 reps, straining somewhat this time.  "Shit, that was a great set!" Bill exclaimed.  "Yeah... That was... good!" she said between breaths.  She was starting to sweat some now and her chest really looked pumped.  She got up and stretched her pectoral muscles very thoroughly before returning to the bench and giving it a thoughtful look.  "C'mere babe," she said to Bill.  "I want you to help me stretch a little more and then I think I want to try 405."  "Are you sure you don't want me to spot you in a, shall we say, more conventional way this time?  405 pounds up over your throat is nothing to fool with.  The women's world record isn't much higher than that," he said with deep concern in his voice.  She flexed a tricep and rubbed her breasts coyly, looking back at him and said, "The whole point is seeing how much stronger sexual excitement makes me, lover.  And you're doing GREAT!"  They both laughed but Bill's face continued to show concern.  Judy saw in his face what he was thinking and went over to put her arm around him to ease his unease.  "Don't worry.  You can see how strong I am.  If I start to lose it, I can still hold out for the few seconds it will take you to get around and help me take it back up, OK?" she said gently.  "OK, Amazon-babe!" he answered with as smile.  She again positioned herself on the bench and he assumed his position.  "Give it to me hard and fast this time, baby.  Take me real close to the edge," she said, winking at him.  He began sucking hard on her stiff clit and she squeezed his head lightly but firmly with her massive quads.  He felt her groan slightly and thought her could see her lift the massive weight off the hooks.  He felt her breathe heavy and grunt as she cranked out her first 3 reps. Slowly but with determination she pushed out the fourth rep.  He heard her holler as she put up the fifth.  "SUCK ME HARD!" she yelled and he bit down firmly on her clit.  He heard a deafening roar as she completed her sixth and final rep.  She sat up, sweat pouring down all over her body, and grabbed him, pulling him to her and kissing him deeply.  She stood up, still holding him and turned them around, putting him on the bench and pushed him down.  She got on top of him and started grinding him through his shorts and kissing him passionately.  "When we're done, I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you, lover.  That was FUCKING PERFECT!" she exclaimed, overjoyed at benching more than she had ever done before.

She kissed him and, releasing him, went back over to the dumbbell rack.  "OK, lover, same drill as before.  I'm gonna do dumbbell presses now and I'd like the same motivation," she said coyly.  Through four sets of dumbbell presses, Bill diligently and eagerly sucked Judy to the edge of orgasm.  Her strength, ordinarily great, was phenomenal with the added sexual stimulation and even she was impressed at her lifts.  The last set saw her press a pair of 140-pound dumbbells for eight reps!  When she finished her last rep she dropped the weights to the floor and hooked one leg around Bill's neck, squeezing him and pressing him into her wet pussy.  "Mmm, that feels good, lover," she groaned as she rubbed her breasts. 

Overcoming her desire, Judy released him, stood up and directed him over to the pec deck machine.  "You can't really help me here, lover, so just enjoy the view for a few minutes," she said smiling.  Sweat rolled down her chest and shoulders as she cranked out rep after rep, set after set.  When she finished, she stood up and flexed her pecs while watching herself in the mirror.  She put her hands behind her head and made her breasts dance for Bill.  His erection was about to rip out of his pants and Judy sauntered over to him.  Putting her arm around his neck and rubbing his stiff cock she whispered into his ear, "Don't worry, lover, I'm gonna take care of this thing real soon."  She kissed him on the neck and suckled his ear.  "Watching you pump up like that make me want to cum in my pants," he said smiling.  Judy grabbed his cock and feigned anger.  "If you cum before I want you to," she said with an evil smile, "I'll just have to throw you down and sit on your face and grind you until I cum enough to suit myself.  I might just drown you in my girl-goo.  How would you like that, sweet thing?" she asked while squeezing his cock almost to the point of pain.  He winced and she squeezed harder.  "Huh?  Would you like that?  Would you like to be pressed into my wet pussy? Would you?  I could just smother you in my love," she teased.  She released her cock-grip and pushed him backwards.  He stumbled and landed on a bench.  Judy flexed her biceps and puffed up her big breasts.  "You love whatever I do to you, don't you?" she asked with a genuine smile.  "Yes, Judy, I do," he answered as he got on his knees in front of her and kissed her pussy.  "Mm... Good, lover.  Now let's go over and do inclines," she said with a smile.
She enjoyed his devotion for a moment and then had him get up as they went over to the incline bench.  Judy loaded the bar with two 45 pound plated for her warm-up set and took her seat.  "I want you to rub my pussy while I'm lifting, OK lover?"  "Sure," he answered as he reached between her legs.  She was sweating profusely by this time and her pussy was wet with she-cum.  She took the bar off the rack and began pressing.  She kicked out 15 reps in short order and, although she was breathing a bit heavily, she didn't seem the least bit tired or winded.  In fact, it seemed that the more she was aroused, the more endurance she found!  "Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!" she roared as she finished.  She took Bill's hand, the one he had been fondling her with, and licked his cum-soaked finger.  Then she stood up and French-kissed him.  "That was too fucking light!  I'm gonna go for the gusto!  You keep that finger primed, lover," she said with a wide smile.  She loaded another pair of 45 pound plated on the bar, bringing the total to 225 pounds.  She took her seat and Bill assumed his duties.  "Do you want a lift-off?" he asked.  "What I want is for you to tickle my clit!" she growled.  He immediately complied and she took the weight off the rack again.  "Oh yesssssssss..." she hissed as she lowered the bar to her breasts.  She moaned as she pumped, rep after rep, and Bill couldn't be sure what pleased her more, the weight or his "stimulation".  He suspected it was the combination.

She kicked out twelve reps and re-racked the weight.  Grabbing Bill, she kissed him passionately.  "Baby with you, I'll get fucking huge!" she hissed in his ear.  She got up and stretched, her generous breasts bouncing atop her pumped pecs.  "Put two more 45's on that bar while I stretch," she ordered.  After he loaded the bar (now totaling 315 pounds), Judy walked up behind him.  She grabbed him off his feet and held him in a bear hug, after which she dropped him back to the ground.  Sweat dripped down her monstrous body all the way to her socks.  She grabbed him by the hair and threw him down in front of a nearby full length mirror and strutted over to him.  She stood over him in front of the mirror and started flexing.  "Suck my pussy!" she growled.  Bill immediately complied, putting his hands around her gargantuan quads and sucking her steel-hard clit.  Judy posed and flexed, admiring her self in the mirror as she was serviced, at one point sucking her own breasts while Bill pleasured her.  Feeling herself nearing climax and not wanting to go over the edge before her big lift, she grabbed Bill by the hair again and pulled him to his feet.  Wrapping one big arm around his neck she kissed and licked his cum-soaked face.  "Get ready baby, I almost can't take any more," she whispered as she reached down and fondled his stiff cock.  She released him and sat back in the bench.  Spreading her legs very wide, she invited him to begin fondling her.  Bill put both hands into her loins and began massaging her pussy and clit.  She picked the weight off the rack and slowly lowered it to her breasts.  Pressing it back up, she moaned and grunted and finally roared as she reached lockout.  Again, she brought the weight down and again slowly, inexorably she pressed it back up.  2 reps, 3 reps, 4 reps... 5 reps... 6 reps... 7 reps!

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 10:

She racked the weight and slowly stood up.  Sweating profusely but with a look of deep satisfaction, she slowly walked toward Bill.  "Get those shorts off!" she growled again in a low, guttural voice.  With a look of fear in his eye, not knowing what to expect from this huge horny Amazon, he stepped back and quickly complied.  "Jack your cock and make sure it's good and hard," she added threateningly.  His own shorts were soaked with his pre-cum and his cock slick with his anticipation.  When she saw how stiff his erection was, she rushed toward him and, grabbing him under his armpits, lifted him straight up and began sucking his cock. 

She carried him over to the incline bench and lowered him onto it.  Then she stepped over him and lowered herself onto him, taking him into her wet pussy.  She began grinding herself on him and he moaned with both pain and pleasure.  She threw her head back and kept up her humping and grinding, building to a feverish pace.  She was pounding him hard and mercilessly with her massive weight.  "You better stay hard for me, little boy," she growled as she pistoned herself on him.  "I have no choice," he squeaked out.  "You're so hot and powerful I've had an erection since I got here on Friday!"  Judy didn't laugh.  She was absorbed in her crushing fuck ritual. 

She noticed Bill watching her big breasts bouncing as she pounded him so she seized an opportunity and took his face into her cleavage, smothering him.  She slowed her pounding back to a hard grinding.  Bill screamed into her breasts but she only tightened her smother grip.  They both neared climax and Judy held him in her smother while intensifying her humping.  At last Bill shot his load into her and she, obligingly, came with the power of a volcanic eruption.  She continued her grinding, making sure to milk his orgasm dry. Bill was about to pass out from lack of oxygen when Judy released her smother grip and he sucked air into his lungs.  "Oh Judy!  That was incredible!" he gasped.  "I know, baby, I know.  I'm the hottest and strongest muscle-woman alive, aren't I?" she giggled as she gently pumped the last drop of his spunk from his erection and savored the moment of sexual triumph.  "Time to clean up," Judy announced.

She rose, pulling his member from her pussy.  As she did so, cum started running down her legs.  She pulled Bill up from the incline bench and guided him to a nearby flat bench.  "Lay down, lover.  We need to clean each other up some first," she said.  As Bill lay down, Judy stood over his head and lowered her groin down over his mouth.  Then she lay down on his torso and returned the favor, taking his cock into her mouth.  They began an enthusiastic "69" session and were quickly near orgasm yet again.  Judy vigorously sucked and stroked his member but Bill, pinned under her muscular mass, was confined to sucking her pussy and clitoris as she ground herself on him.  Judy quickly brought him to a strained orgasm and his cock dribbled a meager amount of cum.  She continued her face grinding, forcing Bill to drink her abundant cum as she again climaxed.

When she was satiated (for the moment, at least) she sat up, putting her full weight on Bill's face.  She ground him ever so slightly and then stood up.  Turning around, she lay back on top of Bill and began kissing him all over his face.  "Mmm, I taste good," she giggled.  "Do you like my taste?" she asked coyly.  Bill took a deep breath and looked deeply into her eyes.  "Oh, yes, Judy, I love your taste.  I could suck your pussy all day!" he sighed.  Judy giggled like a little schoolgirl at his compliment.  She got off of him and he stood.  The bench under him was soaked with sweat after their trysting.

They started towards the locker room when Judy stopped short.  "Here, get my knee wraps.   I want to show you something before we leave, lover," she said handing him her gym bag.  Bill got the wraps and followed Judy to the leg press machine, which she began loading it up.  Bill watched her load eight pairs of 45-pound plates on the rack and begin stretching her legs.  She sat down in the seat and began pumping out reps. "Don't you want these?" Bill asked.  "Oh shit no!  This is just a warm-up," Judy answered.  In short order, she cranked out 25 reps with the nearly 800 pound load.  "There!" she exclaimed, "That should get the blood pumping.  Help me load this up some more."  They began adding plates until finally, no more would fit.  "Shit, Judy, how much is that?" Bill asked in astonishment.  "'Bout 1500," Judy answered with an evil grin.  "Now gimme those wraps."  Bill watched her as she wrapped her knees tightly with the heavy canvas-and-elastic power lifting knee wraps.  When she was finished, she stood up and smiled at Bill.  "OK sweetie, now kiss my pussy to get me in the mood," she said sweetly.  Bill got on his knees and began to lick and suck her feverishly.  Judy sighed slightly and as she was once again aroused, she roughly grabbed Bill by the hair, threw him aside, and sat back down in the leg press machine.  She began grinding out reps like a woman possessed.  After the sixth, she replaced the safety guards and stood up.  "Get these wraps off of me," she commanded Bill.  He instantly complied and as he removed the last wrap, Judy stepped forward and caught his head between her thighs in a standing head scissor.  As she squeezed she growled, "Now you can see how much power my legs really have, lover.  I don't even have my ankles locked.  I'm just squeezing you with my inner thighs!  Is there any doubt I could kill you without even trying?"  "No, Judy, no doubt at all," he gurgled as he vainly tried to pull his head from between her legs.  She giggled and began flexing in the mirror, posing and fondling her breasts while she held him in her leg prison.  "There's no escape for you, sweetie, until I decide to let you go," she teased.  At last, before he passed out, Judy released her grip. As Bill fell to the floor, Judy kicked him to roll him over, placed her big sneakered and socked foot on his chest and flexed a victory pose, smiling as his cock again stiffened.  "OK, lover, let's go hit the showers," she said with a grin.

They embraced as the walked to the women's locker room.  The showers were the open kind without stalls.  Judy sat on the bench outside the shower room and pointed to her shoes.  Bill understood and knelt in front of her and began removing her shoes and socks, kissing her feet as he did so.  Like the rest of her, they were soaked with sweat.  Bill smiled at her and began removing his own footwear.

They went into the shower and Judy turned on five of the showerheads to get it very warm and steamy.  They began soaping each other up like they had done at Judy's place earlier in the day.  It got very erotic as they fondled each other's loins and butts.  Bill was very diligent in washing Judy's breasts, soaping and rinsing them thoroughly then suckling them and washing them yet again.  Judy turned Bill around, put him against the wall and began washing his butt, soaping his anus and plunging her big middle finger deeply into him.  Then she turned him back around and began to soap his cock and balls giving him a very erotic cleaning.  Judy turned her backside to Bill, spread her butt-cheeks while bending slightly and ordered him to penetrate her.  Once she had his cock inside her tight anus, she squeezed her powerful glutes, locking his wet member deep in her.  Bill let out a moan of both pleasure and pain.   She forced him back the few steps to the wall and slammed him against it.  "YEOW!" he yelled.  She laughed and began squeezing and relaxing her glutes while keeping him pinned against the shower room wall.  "How many squeezes does it take to make Billy cum?" she teased.  "One... two... three...  four... five... six..." she counted the rhythm.  At the count of six, Bill lost the contest and shot his load into her hot butt.  She could feel his cock spasm followed by his warm spunk filling her anus.  "Mmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhh..." Judy sighed as she continued her flexing her glutes and squeezing his cock, milking him even more.  "Ow, Judy that hurts," he gasped.  "I'll bet it does!" she teased as she squeezed harder.  At last she released him from her penis prison.  Turning to him, she began French kissing him as she stroked his waning erection.  "Wasn't that fun?" she asked with a wide smile.  "Baby, it was the best.  It hurt so damn good!" Bill answered laughing.  "Good!" Judy exclaimed.  "So get back down there and clean up the mess you made!" she added, grabbing Bill by the hair and forcing his face into her cum-dripping anus.  Bill put his hands on her hips and began spreading her big glutes and tongue-tickling the depths of her butt-crack.  In her fit of passion, she backed his head up against the wall and pushed it deeper into her.  She flexed her glutes squeezing his face and trapping his tongue for a moment.  At last she released him, stood him up and kissed him under the running shower.  She put her arms around his neck and her big quad between his legs against his cock.  Looking deep into his eyes, she said just loud enough to be heard, "Never underestimate my awesome strength."

They finished showering and returned to the locker room to dress.  Bill watched her every move as she dressed.  The sight of her putting her socks on started his depleted cock stirring.  She noticed as she finished tying her high-tops and as she stood to slip her denim skirt on (she had no panties), she licked her lips and smiled at him.  "Still not tired of fucking me, eh?" she asked laughing.  "Hell no!" he exclaimed.  "Good," she replied.  "I'm not tired of fucking you either!" she said as she spread her legs and stroked her pussy.  She stood bare-chested and flexed for him, bouncing her breasts with her pec muscles.  As his cock rose ever more, she put her sweatshirt on and went over to kiss him.  "Now get dressed, you perv!" she said laughing.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 11:

After dressing, they headed out of the gym.  Judy carefully set the alarm and locked up. 
They walked back to Judy's place enjoying the cool, quiet evening.  It was a wonderful romantic
evening to be out and they both enjoyed the brisk air.  Bill turned to Judy, "wouldn't
it be something if Luis was out and about tonight?"  "No, it wouldn't," Judy answered,
suddenly grave.  "If I ever see that little piece of shit again, I'll kill him.  I mean it. 
I'll put him in a body scissors and crush his chest.  He'll never survive another meeting with me." 
"Wow!" Bill exclaimed.  "Why?" he wondered aloud.  "Because, if we see each other again,
it'll be because he's coming after me and so if I don't finish him off, either he or one of
his gang will keep coming after me.  I could tell that about him when we were fighting and I saw
a gang tattoo on his forearm," Judy replied.  "I don't want to talk about him, baby.  Besides, I'm
planning on being out of here and with you before he gets a chance to come after me. 
I want to talk about you.  Have you enjoyed your weekend so far?" she asked with an anxious smile. 
"Oh yes!" Bill answered eagerly. "I'll probably have trouble walking for the next few days but it's
all been worth it!" he laughed.

They reached Judy's place and went inside.  It wasn't that late, only about 9:00pm. Bill looked pretty
done in by all the day's activities but Judy was still perky, breasts bouncing and leg muscles rippling
as she walked.  He went in to the bedroom to get ready for bed while she made protein shakes. 
When he returned, he found her seated on the couch nude except for her socks and sneakers. 
Her skirt and sweatshirt were tossed over a nearby chair.  She motioned for him to sit next to her
and handed him his shake.  As he sat, she put her arm around his neck and began nuzzling his ear. 
"Rub my pussy," she whispered as she tightened her grip and spread her big legs wide.  She was
already wet and as he massaged her labia and pinched her clit she became even more excited.  She downed
her shake in one big gulp and then turned to place herself in Bill's lap.  Despite being tired, his
cock immediately stirred back to life as her wetness descended on him.  She ground herself on him and
pulled his head into her cleavage to smother him.  After a few erotic seconds, she released her grip
on his head and sat back slightly.  "I really like to fuck, especially YOU!  Can you tell?" she said
smiling.  He reached back to fondle her glutes.  "Finish your shake," she added and he quickly grabbed
the glass and drank it down.  Judy got off him and as he stood up, she scooped him off his feet and
carried him to the bedroom.

Once there, she set him on the bed and placed her foot in his crotch, pressing against his erection. 
"Take my shoes off," she commanded.  He united the first one and removed it.  She placed her other foot
in the spot vacated by the first and he removed the other.  After he took the second shoe of, she pressed
his groin with her stocking foot.  "Get those shorts off, lover," she told him in a singsong voice. 
After he quickly pulled them off, she pushed him back flat on the bed and mounted him.  Once she had
driven his cock deep into her tight pussy, she surprised him by pulling his hands over his head and
wrapping her legs around his, putting him in a very sexy grapevine hold.  She let out a low, guttural
growl as she spread his legs with hers.  He suppressed his pain as she looked menacingly into his eyes. 
"Tomorrow, before you go, we have to have a little chat about wrestling and fucking.  But for now,
I just want to finish you off for the night," she said as she relaxed her grapevine and began her slow,
powerful, groin pounding.  She was relentless for almost half an hour extracting three of four orgasms
from each of them.  Finally she seemed to be satiated and she curled her arms around him, his erection
still gripped in her tight, wet pussy, and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 12:

Bill awoke to Judy's gentle sweet nuzzling of his ear and neck and her hand lightly rubbing his chest. 
He tried to turn over to kiss her good morning but found he could not move.  Judy had her big thigh
draped over his lower torso and groin and was restricting his movements.  Of course the pressure of
her muscular leg had his penis as hard as granite.  He turned his head and pressed his lips to hers. 
They kissed passionately and Judy began rubbing her big leg against his cock.  He turned more to face
her and she released her leg-prison ever so slightly to allow his movement, all the while maintaining
complete control.  As he turned, Judy began pulling him on top of her, using her strong arms to maintain
their kiss.  As he rolled on top of her, she closed her legs around him lightly and released her kiss. 
"Fuck me, sweet thing.  Get on top of me and fuck me like a man fucks a woman!  I'm so fucking horny and
I need your nice stiff cock to fuck me real hard!" she hissed, emphasizing the work 'fuck'.  She spread
her legs wide and his penis quickly found its way to her anxious vagina.  As he penetrated her, he felt
her powerful love muscles begin to constrict him even with her legs spread as wide as she could.  She
reached behind him, grabbed his butt-cheeks and pulled him the rest of the way inside her just as she had
done that first night.  "Mm-hm, that's it sweet thing," Judy cooed.  "Now give it to me," she said as she
positioned his hands on her breasts, stretched out and put her hands behind her head.  Bill was amazed at
how hard her nipples were.  He began humping her as he remembered her doing to him, slowly but hard and
firm.  "Harder, baby, harder" she purred.  "My big muscles like a good, hard fuck, just like I fucked you." 
He slightly increased the pace but rammed his thrusts in harder, pistoning himself into her well-lubricated
womanhood.  Her eyes closed and her arms stretched out as she began to moan.  She shook her head back and
forth whispering, "Yes, yes, yes" over and over again.  "Harder, sweet thing, harder," she pleaded/ordered. 
Bill complied as best he could and began to feel her pussy tighten around him.  He knew she was near the edge
and he intended to keep her there as long as possible.  He pounded and ground her as hard as he was able. 
At last she grabbed his arms in her powerful grip and he rammed her hard one last time.  They both exploded
as one and as the passion flowed, Bill continued a slow, grinding hump to pleasure her as much as she had him. 

Judy stretched her arms out again and wrapped her legs lightly around Bill, rubbing his hamstrings and butt
with her socked feet.  She flexed and relaxed her inner thigh and pussy muscles helping to milk their mutual
orgasms.  Then she hugged him tightly and they kissed long and deep as they basked in the afterglow of their
passionate lovemaking, sweat dripping off of them.

They lay in bed embracing and kissing for almost an hour.  "I'm going to miss this when you leave," Judy said. 
"But don't worry, I won't be long in coming to you," she added with a smile.  "I don't know how much spunk you
have left in you but, the way I figure it, seeing where I am in my menstrual cycle, if I got pregnant right now,
there's a real good chance it would be a girl.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have another big, strong me running
around?" she asked slyly.  "We could sit around getting off on each other while we watch our Amazon daughter
beat the shit out her boyfriends," she said laughing.  Bill laughed a devious laugh along with her.  "But could
the world handle another one like you?" he asked looking deeply into her eyes.  Judy squeezed her inner thighs
again, firmly and Bill sighed deeply, enjoying the pressure.

Without warning, Judy rolled them both over, taking the superior position again.  Putting her full two hundred
forty five muscular pounds on him, she smiled and kissed him again.  "I am still KRUSHER, y'know?" she said with
a smirk.  She pressed him into the mattress as she got off of him and stood up.  "I'm going to dress.  Make
breakfast, OK sweet thing?" she said over her shoulder.  "OK," he answered as he put his shorts on and headed for
the kitchen.

Bill started the coffee and began making egg white omelets with pancakes again.  After all, he figured, it was good
yesterday.  It'll be good again today.  He didn't pay much attention to how long Judy was showering and dressing. 
About 20 minutes later, as he was putting the finishing touches on breakfast, he took a step back to inspect his
work and bumped into what felt like a brick wall.  He turned to see Judy standing over him and glaring down at him.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 13:

"Oh, sorry babe.  I didn't hear you come out.  Breakfast is just about ready," he babbled without looking at her. 
Suddenly he felt her giant hand grab him around the neck and throw him across the living room.  Stunned, he tried
to get to his feet but to no avail.  Just as he was about to stand, Judy reached him and grabbed him by the throat
again and threw him back across the living room.  This time, she approached him more slowly, swaggering as she walked,
giving him his first good look at her.  She looked like a pro-wrestler!  She was wearing a jet-black one-piece bathing
suit that was straining to contain her thick chest and ample boobs, steel-grey fleece tights, and two pairs of white
slouch socks over ankle-high Nike wrestling boots.  Judy never usually wore much make-up but now she had thick pancake
on her face, bright red lipstick and matching rouge on her cheeks and bright black eyeliner and eyelash thickener. 
She almost looked like a cartoon character.  Bill also noticed that the crotch of her tights had a large wet spot on
it and the fleece tights had obviously soaked up a lot of her she-cum!

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 14:

"Judy!  What are you doing?" he asked flabbergasted.  "You like it, baby?" Judy responded.  "Well baby, you look hot
but what's with the rough stuff?" he answered, still trying to get to his feet.  "I just need to teach you one last
lesson before you go home.  Remember when I told you last night that I needed to have a little chat with you about
fucking and wrestling?  Well what we did this morning was fucking.  Pretty good fucking too, eh?  And what we're doing
right now is wrestling.  Hard-core, beat-the-shit-out-of-the-other-person wrestling.  I want the difference to be
crystal clear in your mind," she said in a mocking tone of voice.  "Wait..." he started.  "Wait, my ass," she growled. 
She grabbed him and put him in a headlock, pressing his head into her breast.  "Mmm, that feels good to me," she cooed
as she ground her grip tighter and tighter.  Then she released him allowing him to fall to the floor.  She rolled him
over on his back and plopped down on him, face sitting him.  "Drink some of my pussy juice.  Maybe it'll do for you what
spinach does for Popeye," she said laughing.  "Mmm, that feels good too," she added.  After a few minutes of pussy
grinding, she jumped off of him and, grabbing him by his hair, pulled him up and threw him over on the couch.  She
strutted over in front of him and began flexing her arms and legs while rubbing her breasts and pussy.  The wet spot
in her crotch was noticeably bigger.  Her fleece tights were starting to show sweat stains further down her legs and
the makeup on her face was beginning to run from the sweat pouring down her forehead.  As she fondled her crotch and
tickled one nipple, she addressed him again, "I noticed yesterday while I was muscle fucking you that almost every
submission hold I put you in was positively orgasmic to me.  I want you to see how I can cum almost endlessly while
beating the shit out of you and how I can pleasure myself with you without ever even coming close to making you cum. 
Although I'll bet..." She stopped abruptly to pull him off of the couch and lift him across her shoulders in a high
backbreaker.  As she pulled his chin with one hand, she felt his crotch up with the other.  "Aha!  Just as I thought! 
You're still hard for me!" she laughed.  She grabbed his leg and stretched him further in her backbreaker as he yelled
in agony.  "You make it too easy," she laughed as she bounced him several times on her shoulders.  After four or five
bounces, she pressed him overhead and held him up for several seconds while walking around the room, again demonstrating
her superior strength.  She tossed him onto the couch and dropped into his lap grinding her dripping wet crotch onto his. 
"Mmm, I know I have you near the edge but it feels so good to me," she moaned before pulling his head into her cleavage
for a submission smother.  He pounded on her shoulders and back trying to get her to release him to breathe but she
wouldn't budge.  Finally, as she sensed his erection was about to explode, she jumped off of him.  Grabbing his shirt
and shorts, she ripped them off of him with but a stroke.  She took him by the neck, stood him up and then, reaching
around him from behind with one huge, powerful arm, she bent him backwards in a modified headlock.  With her free hand
she caressed his erection then squeezed his balls hard.  He let out an ear-piercing scream but Judy held her grip tight. 
In moments, his vigor waned and his erection floundered from the pain.  "Ha ha ha!" she laughed.  "Now I know I can break
you!"  Giggling wickedly she dragged him backwards into the bedroom and threw him face first onto the bed.  Then she sat
her ample, muscular glutes onto his butt, grabbed his legs and pulled them backwards while grinding her pussy into his butt. 
He screamed, "Owwwwwwwwww!!  I give! I give!"  "I'll keep that in mind," she mocked as she pulled harder.  "I said I give,"
he pleaded.  "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU GIVE, PUSSYBOY!" she hollered back at him.  "Please, Judy," he pleaded.  "Oh yes,
you will 'please Judy'," she replied mockingly.  She released his legs, got off of him and rolled him over.  Quick as a
flash she was back on him, this time sitting on his chest.  Ever so slowly, menacingly, she slid forward, inching her wet,
sweaty, cummy crotch toward his face.  It seemed that she hadn't showered that morning and her crotch smelled heavily of
sweat and she-cum.  "You know where I'm going, don't you, baby?  Or should I say where I'm 'cumming'" she asked with an evil
laugh.  "Better get your tongue ready because I want to feel you licking with all your might against my clitoris and labia,
OK?" she added.  "Judy, I don't get it.  What's gotten into you?  Why are you doing this?" he asked perplexed.  "Because I
can!  Now get that tongue working," she growled through gritted teeth.  She covered his face with her gamey pussy and started
grinding him again.  Feeling his life flash before his eyes and being unable to voice a protest, Bill tried feverishly to please
the horny, muscular Amazon giantess who was threatening to suffocate him in her womanhood. Inwardly he was puzzled.  There
was nothing he enjoyed more than pleasuring this awesome, monstrously muscled she-beast.  Surely she knew that all she had to
do was spread her powerful legs and he'd do anything she wanted him to.  Why was she going crazy on him like this?  Is this
what Luis had felt last Friday night?  No, that must have hurt much worse.  Looking up at her, he could see she had taken
the straps of her bathing suit down and was sucking her breasts as she hump-ground his face.  She was totally consumed in
the build-up to her orgasm.  Soon, he couldn't tell how long it had been, her inner thigh muscles began to flex and
tighten around his face.  Her enormous legs engulfed him.  At last he felt the twitching of her clitoris and the warm
flow of her pussy juices.  For a moment he forgot his predicament and savored the flavor of her abundant cum.  He reached
for her butt and started rubbing it as she milked herself on him.  By and by, she slid back off of his face and looked
down at him.  She was still fondling her breasts and pinching her jack-steel nipples as a contented smile played across her
face.  He could now see her groin was even more drenched than it was before.  She reached behind her and checked his cock. 
Finding him erect again, she grabbed his balls and squeezed viciously hard.  He shrieked and went limp in seconds.  "That's
another reason why women are superior to men.  If you squeezed my pussy and clit like I squeezed your cock and balls, it
would only make me hotter!" she jeered at him as she gave him another hard squeeze.

To be continued...

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 15:

She rolled off him, pushed him over into a better position and wrapped her legs around his head.  She began scissoring him,
inching him further up each time between squeezes.  Once she had him firmly against her groin, she locked her ankles together
and poured on the power.  Her quads bulged as his face quickly reddened and he began to lose consciousness.  Sensing that
he was fading rapidly, she loosened her grip and allowed blood to flow back to his brain.  After a brief respite, she squeezed
again, this time without locking her ankles and using only her inner thighs.  He gurgled and wheezed a bit before she relented. 
She sat up, grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him over.  As he started to get up, she slid up on the bed and dropped her
legs over his back pressing him back to the mattress.  Her thickly socked ankles were crossed behind his neck and she began
pressing him down.  "Look at me!  Keep your eyes on me while I crush you and make myself cum!" she ordered as she began roughly
pleasuring herself with both hands. Her eyes closed and she began to moan, all the while pressing Bill's head into the mattress. 
He started to look down when she suddenly opened her eyes and shrieked, "Look at me, wimp!  Watch me cum while you lay helpless
at my mercy!"  He fixed his gaze on her as she resumed her muscle-masturbation.  It took some time but as she gave her loins a
hard massage, she approached climax.  At last her body convulsed as she exploded in her tights again.

Releasing Bill from under her legs, she sprang onto him.  Turning him onto his back, she sat on his chest backwards with her butt
up against his chin.  "OK, baby, now put your hands on my hips and push your nose right up into my butt-crack and give me a little
sniff," she ordered as she began to roughly woman-handle his groin.  As he complied, she squeezed and twisted his manhood roughly,
insuring his cock stayed limp.  She wiggled her butt on his chest to keep herself aroused.  After savoring his devotion to her
awesome ass, she turned around, keeping him pinned, and resumed her seat on his chest, this time facing him and putting his chin
up against her cum-soaked tights and bathing suit. 

"Aren't you going to squeeze my cock any more?  I might get hard again," he said sarcastically.  She smiled sweetly at him and slid
forward covering his mouth with her crotch.  Then, pinching his nose, she warned, "Don't get smart with me, little pussy-boy.  I
don't even have to move to kill you.  If I just stay here, you'll suffocate and probably make me cum again in the process.  Do you
understand?"  He nodded in the affirmative and she slid back releasing her grip on his nose allowing him to breathe again, at least
as much as he could with her 245 pounds on his chest.  "I thought you showered?" he gasped, sensing the extraordinarily powerful
scent of cum, musk and sweat emanating from her crotch.  "Oh no, I just ran the shower so you'd think that while I was dressing out
for you.  I wore this outfit a couple of days ago at the gym and then into the sauna so it would be nice and ripe and gamey just for
you.  I even masturbated in it a few times!" she said gleefully.  "You mean you planned all this?" he asked in astonishment.  "Pretty
much.  I wanted to give you a good working over before you left so you could truly experience my enormous power and see how
completely I could dominate and control you physically," she answered as she wiggled her butt on his chest.  "Do you remember Friday
night?" she continued.  He nodded and she went on.  "I crushed you pretty good, huh?" she asked.  "That had to be the tightest
cock squeeze you ever felt, right?"  Again he nodded in agreement.  "And you remember what I told you about hurting my feelings,
right?" she asked.  "Yeah, but Judy..." he started.  She slid forward and covered his mouth with her wet, smelly crotch again
silencing him.  "Well now you know for sure that I'll do what I say I'll do if you ever hurt my feelings again, don't you?" she
asked looking into his frightened eyes.  She slid back and eased herself into a prone position on top of him, now pressing her
breasts into his chest and kissing him lightly and tenderly all over his face.  "When you leave, I want you to know my powerful,
vengeful dark side as well as my kind, loving, passionate light side, baby.  I love you very much and if you ever betray that,
I'll tear you limb from limb with my bare hands, OK?" she asked in a husky, low whisper while looking at him intently.  He could
feel her hot breath on his face as he nodded 'yes'.  She kissed him deeply, plunging her tongue deep into his throat.  She
released him briefly and, looking deep into his eyes again she added, "You're mine, lover.  I own you!" Then she kissed him again.

To be continued...