Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Love [A.U.]

Started by melikebigstrongwoman, August 01, 2007, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melikebigstrongwoman

Part 16:

She slipped off of him to his side and began rubbing his cock lightly and tenderly.  "We have to fix this or you'll hurt for days,"
she said.   With that she got on top of him facing his feet and firmly but not painfully locking his head in a reverse head scissors. 
She began gently licking his bruised and reddened penis and once she had it slick with saliva, she lightly squeezed it between
her breasts.  Slowly it stiffened and she began stroking it lovingly.  She put her lips over its head, squeezed it lightly with
one hand and with the other began fondling his testicles.  Judy knew very well where a man's sexual pressure points were and she
used her knowledge and skill to bring Bill back from his submission and pain.  She kept fondling his balls with one hand while
keeping light pressure on his penis with the other.  She still had her lips on his cock head as she flicked it with her tongue. 
His erection was painful but she had him as hard as ever within minutes.  She continued tickling and fondling his balls and as
she felt his climax build, she took his penis completely into her mouth and absorbed his explosion.  Gently she sucked him and
milked him.

Keeping him confined under her and between her legs, she reached over to the nearby nightstand and got a jar of Vaseline.  She began
massaging his groin gently, coaxing the last bit of his spunk out as she went.

Eventually she released him and stood up.  She was magnificent and erotic to behold, bare-chested with sweat running down her upper
body and her tights still soaked with sweat and she-cum and a drop of his spunk running down her chin.  He rolled to the edge of
the bed and got up, still a little shaky.  "Hmm, that does feel better," he mused, checking himself.  She closed the distance between
them and put her arms around his shoulders.  Looking down into his eyes she asked warily, "So how do you feel about me now?"  He
looked back into her eyes, reached out to embrace her and without a moments' hesitation answered, "Darling, I love you with all
my heart.  You're every dream, every fantasy, every hope I could ever have.  If I'm ever stupid enough to mess that up, as bad as
you could beat me, I'd deserve worse!"  "That's right, lover," she added as she kissed him.  "Now help me out of my wrestling tights
and go warm up breakfast.  Beating you up has left me very hungry," she said with a wide smile.

He began assisting her out of her wet clothing.  After unlacing her wrestling boots and removing her socks, he started rolling the
bathing suit the rest of the way down her torso.  She sat on the bed and together they peeled her wet, smelly fleece tights down
her massive legs.  "I'll bet it feels good to get out of these, doesn't it?" Bill asked as he slid her legs free.  She quickly
wrapped her leg around his neck and pulled him to the mattress.  "No, sweet thing, it felt good to rough you up and use my big
muscles to squeeze you and crush you and press you up against my muscle-pussy like a human dildo and make myself cum with you
while you screamed in agony.  I loved being in those tights and drenching myself with my sweet cum and sweat while I controlled
your helpless body with my unbelievable strength," she replied with a wicked grin.  "In fact, I'm so fucking insatiable that now
I want to fuck you again!" she said as she rolled him to the mattress, forced him into position and mounted him.  "I-I thought
you were hungry," he stammered.  "Eat food later.  Devour you now!" she answered, covering his mouth with hers in a deep kiss. 
Taking his member into her, she began a slow erotic grind, squeezing him gently but firmly with her pussy muscles.  His cock,
sore and bruised though it was, quickly responded and under her firm, expert control, they were both quickly on the edge of
orgasm.  There Judy kept them both for the longest time and they were both drenched in perspiration.  Finally she pushed them
over the edge and they again reached orgasm together.

After a short bask in the afterglow, Judy got up.  "OK, lover, now it's time for breakfast," she laughed.  Bill put a pair of
shorts on and went out to the kitchen.  Everything but the coffee was ice cold so he began running it all through the microwave
and re-set the table.  Shortly, Judy came out wearing only panties, a tank top and a pair of short socks.  Bill held the chair
for her and she kissed him tenderly as he seated her and began serving.  They didn't speak much but they smiled at each other a
lot.  After breakfast, Bill adjourned to the bathroom to shower and shave while Judy dressed.  By the time he finished in the
bathroom, Judy was already waiting in the living room.  She was wearing a skin-tight long sleeve t-shirt with the collar cut
out of it (allowing her to show her ample cleavage), her denim slit-skirt, and two pairs of slouch socks with high-top sneakers. 
He dressed and packed his things, getting ready to head to the airport.

To be continued...


melikebigstrongwoman

Part 17:

Judy was waiting for him in the living room when he came out carrying his luggage.  "You ready?" she asked with a beaming smile. 
"No, but I'll have to go anyway," he answered with a sigh and a smile.  He looked around the room with a pained expression on
his face.  He knew his life had changed forever and he was going to miss this place of pain and pleasure.  "What's wrong?  You
missing me already?" Judy asked as she rubbed her breasts.  "Well... There is one last thing I'd like to do before we leave," he
answered hesitatingly.  "What's that?" she replied, rubbing her legs and giving him that 'come hither' look.  "I'd love to kneel
in front of you and suck your magnificent pussy one last time before I go to savor your sweet cum," he said, putting his luggage
down and approaching her.  "Well what are you waiting for, sweet thing.  It's a good thing I didn't wear any panties!" she
answered gleefully.  He knelt before her and she lifted her skirt exposing her thick blonde bush.  He immediately set about
pleasuring her and she leaned back up against the wall absorbing his devotion.  Her clit quickly stiffened and he licked and
sucked it to rock hard rigidity, savoring her pre-cum.  She groaned and her big quads flexed and pulsated.  Eventually she
wrapped one leg around his neck and forced him in tighter.  Never relenting in his pussy sucking, he reached up with both hands
to fondle her butt cheeks and tickle her anus.  At last she screamed her orgasm and drenched his face with her cum.

"Oh lover, you're good with your tongue," Judy sighed.  "I may have a special souvenir for you to take home with you," she added
fiendishly.

They went out to Judy's SUV and loaded Bill's luggage in the back.  Although it was the same distance back to the airport,
the trip went much too fast for both of them.  They didn't speak but they did fondle each other's loins.  Judy looked
over at Bill and licked her lips at him as she drove.  She was still wet from his servicing before they left.

As they reached the airport, Judy headed to the back of the highest covered level in the parking garage.  It was practically
deserted.  "We're going to have a long walk to the terminal," Bill observed.  "That only means you have that much longer to
enjoy watching my legs pump and grind as we walk, sweet thing," Judy replied as she grabbed his head and planted a wet kiss
on him.  They got out and walked around to the back of the SUV.  Suddenly Judy grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him
back around to the passenger side.  She lifted him off his feet and pinned him against the door.  "I'm gonna give you your
souvenir now, lover" she growled as she pressed her loins against his erection.  As she ground herself on him, she whispered
aggressive nothings in his ear as she kissed and nibbled at him.  "Mmmm... Doesn't this feel good?  Just like when we were
in Cocoa Beach and I had you pinned against my car, huh?  I should've taken you then.  You like when I dominate you, don't
you?  Uh-huh... Hmmmm...  Get ready, lover.  You're going off one last time.  Right here and right now!  Here's your souvenir,
some spunk-filled briefs courtesy of KRUSHER!"  She covered his mouth with hers and plunged her tongue down his throat as she
ground him over the edge.  As she felt his erection spasm, she ground slower to extract the final portion of his love.  She
kept him pressed against the SUV for a very long time as they kissed passionately and ground themselves against each other. 
Finally, at long last, Judy released him and checked the crotch of his jeans.  There was a wet spot just visible.  "I guess
I really fucked you dry this weekend, didn't I?" Judy laughed.  "I wouldn't have had it any other way!" Bill replied laughing. 
They walked off to the terminal and as they approached the ticket counter they embraced one last time and kissed good-bye. 
Judy whispered in his ear, "Keep that thing hard for me.  I'll be back for it real soon."  "Not soon enough," he replied and
they kissed farewell.

The End (not...)

peakfan

This was a pretty great, long story, it probably deserved more attention.  Does anyone know if melikebigstrongwoman was the author?