LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens

Started by 789xyz, August 26, 2010, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

789xyz

Hello, I'm trying to decide between scissorvixens and utopia. Anybody have any reviews/recommendations of the two sites?


ryulord09

you cant just have one its always good to see videos from both there both very good sites

Maxturbator


slaimfbb

Scissorvixens.. more hot scissor clips  ;D

samusaran


Chip101

Utopia seems to have more skilled wrestlers, not just hot girls in need of money

Grapple Guru

Utopia has waaay more variety of video content, and a pretty extensive archive to boot - literally hundreds. Unless you want every clip to be a fitness model or stripper's legs wrapped around some loud, whiny guy's neck, go with Utopia.

afan

It's funny since both kinda suck with that story crap.
Kip mouths off to his models I've heard and "Drew" is kinda tool as well.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chip101

Which one do you think is better?
I dont really care about scripts when it comes to videos.
I want it to be as real as possible.

Grapple Guru

Neither of the sites have very competitive men, so you won't get very many 100% matches. It's a matter of what you prefer: Gorgeous figure models and FBB crushing men (Utopia) or legitimate session wrestlers doing the same (Femwin). If you want good, competitive matches, try Mixedwrestlingzone or Grapplinggirls, both of which will still have the fights being one-sided, favoring the women (the stronger the guy, the more skilled the woman will be).

Maxturbator

Totally agree with Guru. Between Femwin and Utopia i woulda pick Femwin (more frequent updates. huge variety of ladies - femwin updates like twice per month and sometimes i just love the updates but sometimes its just meh, a wasted month... I think right now there is no site that provides 100% competetive matches (maybe DWW but i am not sure).

HipThrow

In my mind Utopia has way better quality, and a much larger variety of content than Femwin.  Also not sure when the last time you checked out Utopia, but they update at least one clip every day.  I agree in the old days it was pretty slow to update, but now it's a whole new site.  Awesome women.  Also as far as I'm concerned Grappling Girls and Mixed wrestling zone are just as fake and the quality of both blow!

nujerz84

Cant go wrong with either.

judoboy

"In my mind Utopia has way better quality, and a much larger variety of content than Femwin.  Also not sure when the last time you checked out Utopia, but they update at least one clip every day.  I agree in the old days it was pretty slow to update, but now it's a whole new site.  Awesome women.  Also as far as I'm concerned Grappling Girls and Mixed wrestling zone are just as fake and the quality of both blow!"

You obviously do not follow those two sites closely enough or you have a personal interest to talk shit about them. BOTH sites compared to either Femwin or Utopia are WAY BETTER in terms of quality of matches, competitiveness - or in many cases tasteful fantasy. In the case of Mixed Wrestling Zone (and also Female Wrestling Zone and Sexy Fighting Zone) you just CAN'T compare the overwhelming superiority of the sheer number of matches they offer for a single membership fee around $ 26 or so, with either Femwin or Utopia, there is simply no comparison. The material you get at all those sites is just way better, for my tastes, better women - some of them famous session wrestlers and real athletes and also other pretty models - much better locations and usually much better male opponents too. Last time I was a member you could download around 185 videos with a single membership fee at MWZ, nothing comes as close to be a very good deal and value for your money as this!  And for @#$%^ shake people stop saying that there is REAL mixed wrestling!!! It's all a fantasy and there are very few women who can defeat a worthy male opponent for real! OF COURSE it is FAKE - in MOST cases!!! - the whole matter is for the video to be interesting, well made and tasteful. Once in a while there will be a REAL mixed wrestling video but usually sites that need to make regular or weekly updates CANNOT have enough girls that can defeat guys for real! WAKE UP!


LegsLover111

Sorry, I agree with HipThrow.  Utopia has superior quality than any other site.  I'm not saying Grappling Girls, Mixed Wrestling Zone or Femwin are bad, I don't agree with HipThrow that they "Blow"...  in fact I like them all.  What can i say, I love female and mixed wrestling.  I love leg scissors!

However, every woman on Utopia is a bodybuilder, fitness girl, athlete, or session wrestler.  They don't hire women off the street, mostly very well known.  I'd love to wrestle any of them, and probably, most of them could kick my butt!