Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens

Started by 789xyz, August 26, 2010, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

LOL at crush wrestling being fake...I bet many of the folks saying that wouldnt last the whole shoot without crying.


Maxturbator

Its not about being fake - For me fake is ok. But the guys are putting 0 resistance. Cant they at least struggle a bit. Right now it is just - sit on the floor, get scissored and whine...

Chip101

Let me explain. It is clearly not "fake". The women are clearly fit and strong. However when I watch a video I want to get the idea that only a handful of women could do what I am seeing. Simple scissor holds and poorly executed chokes(you know when it is clear the girl has no actual skill) are not hard to  pull off.  Also the men put up no effort at all. I like videos where the man tries and the women uses skilled holds such as triangle choke, arm bar, ect.

Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL at crush wrestling being fake...I bet many of the folks saying that wouldnt last the whole shoot without crying.

"LOL I can totally stick my neck between a woman's thighs longer than you!"

Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its not about being fake - For me fake is ok. But the guys are putting 0 resistance. Cant they at least struggle a bit. Right now it is just - sit on the floor, get scissored and whine...

This video is a great example of what could've been one of their best. The girl trains daily in MMA. Her holds are top notch. But the guy does nothing.


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL at crush wrestling being fake...I bet many of the folks saying that wouldnt last the whole shoot without crying.

"LOL I can totally stick my neck between a woman's thighs longer than you!"

LOL @ you not knowing the difference between fantasy and competitive videos..


Grapple Guru


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hence "fake," dumbass.



LOL you expecting to see a competitive match and resisitance in fantasy style videos...know who the true dumbass?  Keep clicking that smite button like a girl.


Maxturbator

Once again - from my side its ok that vids are "fake" or "fantasy"or whatever you call them - I know what I am paying for. But all I am asking is at least some resistance (can be badly acted I like it too :)). Basically to avoid the current scenario - girl and guy have an argument then he puts his head between her legs for 30 minutes and whines just sitting there.

nujerz84

I got u ... Competitive or semi competitive videos don't sell as good as the fantasy stuff.  Also it adds the risk of the guys and woman in the video getting hurt. 

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't even understand scissorfoxes.  Short clips of different women squeezing the same guy (in every clip) on the floor in front of a backdrop.  It's weird to me.  Crushwrestling's quality is terrible.  Everything is dark, only one or two decent girls that are seemingly in every video.  I know this is (supposedly) a thread between Utopia and Scissor Vixens, but here's my top 10

Top Ten:
1) Utopia Entertainment
2) Steve's Wrestling
3) Grapplinggirls
4) Scissorvixens
5) Athena 2
6) Premier Productions
7) European Fight Club
eight) Scissorfoxes
9) Billwick
10) Crushwrestling

Obviously, I still like some of the older sites.  If you're ONLY into scissors, you might move the scissor only sites up the list.  I think every site features scissor holds though.

you're crazy hip.

i've been a member of crushwrestlings since 2010 and their uality is great. almost all of their girls are amazing. IMO only the sydney vs. dominck video had bad lighting. Every other video i have bought or seen clips of on their members section is top notch.

and I will let you guys in on a secret. I recently got to star as a victim for crushwrestling!  it was thrilling but very very painful! i can promise it is not faked when I wrestled

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't even understand scissorfoxes.  Short clips of different women squeezing the same guy (in every clip) on the floor in front of a backdrop.  It's weird to me.  Crushwrestling's quality is terrible.  Everything is dark, only one or two decent girls that are seemingly in every video.  I know this is (supposedly) a thread between Utopia and Scissor Vixens, but here's my top 10

Top Ten:
1) Utopia Entertainment
2) Steve's Wrestling
3) Grapplinggirls
4) Scissorvixens
5) Athena 2
6) Premier Productions
7) European Fight Club
eight) Scissorfoxes
9) Billwick
10) Crushwrestling

Obviously, I still like some of the older sites.  If you're ONLY into scissors, you might move the scissor only sites up the list.  I think every site features scissor holds though.

you're crazy hip.

i've been a member of crushwrestlings since 2010 and their uality is great. almost all of their girls are amazing. IMO only the sydney vs. dominck video had bad lighting. Every other video i have bought or seen clips of on their members section is top notch.

and I will let you guys in on a secret. I recently got to star as a victim for crushwrestling!  it was thrilling but very very painful! i can promise it is not faked when I wrestled

Props man  :clap: yeah I done some videos as well nothing fake in any of them..

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Props man  :clap: yeah I done some videos as well nothing fake in any of them..

did you wrestle for crushwrestlings?  and if yes, who was your girl?  i would love to wreslt with the new one kaylee krush

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Props man  :clap: yeah I done some videos as well nothing fake in any of them..

did you wrestle for crushwrestlings?  and if yes, who was your girl?  i would love to wreslt with the new one kaylee krush

I wish it was crush wrestling the ladies are hotties.   It was with utopia and awe films.

HipThrow

So who did you wrestle?  Woman wasn't hot?