LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

“You there Mrs - sorry, MISS - Greene?” A loud "WHOOMF" sound followed as, muc

Started by Eljimbo, November 23, 2023, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eljimbo

"You there Mrs - sorry, MISS - Greene?"


A loud "WHOOMF" sound followed as, much to the young man's puzzlement, the front end of the SUV seemed to drop.


"Steve!" the woman yelped, poking her head out from the other side of the vehicle. "Shoot! Is today Thursday?"


"Uh, yeah," replied Steve, still rather confused.


"Shoot! Shoot, shoot, shoot! I'm so sorry, Steve, I meant to cancel tonight's guitar lesson; Becca's dad just picked her up an hour ago!" she cried. "And here it is, all rainy and everything. Oh, you poor thing. Come inside, let's get you something to eat."


"Thanks, Miss Greene."


"Oh, just call me Marcy," the woman replied with a warm smile. "Sorry about my clothes. You caught me starting my workout."


"No worries Miss - er, Marcy," Steve said, finally getting an eye-full of his guitar student's mother. Marcy was pretty in a school marm sort of way, with big tortoise-shelled glasses framing big, motherly brown eyes, a vaguely semitic nose, and brown hair pulled back in a mess of a pony tail. Her bookish charm ended there, however, as her short frame carried an astounding amount of muscle. Broad, rippling shoulders lead to gargantuan arms with just the thinest layer of fat dulling the hard edges ever so slightly. Even still, huge, juicy breasts filled the woman's overstuffed sports bra, lifting the hem off her solid, waspish waist.


Marcy's lower body was just as improbably developed as the rest of her, giving her yoga pants-clad tree-trunk thighs that looked almost as big as Steve's own trim waist just above her proportionately jutting calves. The sheer enormity of her physique was enough to make Steve feel small, though he fairly towered some ten inches over the woman.


"Were you, uh, lifting your car?" he inquired.


Marcy paused, then decided to ignore his question. "Let's get you inside and get some food in you. Just let me get changed and I'll get started."


"Oh, you don't need to change Miss - sorry, Marcy. You look awesome!"


"Ha! Thanks, Steve, but I don't really think you wanna see an old woman in ultra-tight workout gear." She almost let slip the question, Do you? Nevertheless, his statement got her to blush.


Steve, never one to miss an opportunity to let a woman know how attractive he found her, continued. "Sure I do! You look like CEO of the gym; show it off Miss - Marcy! Sorry!"


Marcy blushed once again and brushed her pony tail nervously. She knew he was flirting with her, which was plenty shocking, but she wasn't quite sure what to do with that. Steve was handsome - VERY handsome - but he was still in college! Hell, she was probably old enough to be his mother. Still, he was making her feel attractive, a feeling she hadn't gotten from another man in, well, FAR too long.


Much to his delight, she didn't change her clothes or put on anything over top of her outfit before setting about making dinner. She simply popped open a bottle of wine, cooked them up a meal - which, Steve noted, was huge by his standards - and sat next to him at the kitchen bar. Marcy wasn't a hard drinker by any stretch, but having dinner with a fetching young man certainly amped up her desire to have a few. She confirmed with Steve he was (just barely) old enough to drink with her, but he wasn't terribly close to keeping up.


They finished up dinner, but the conversation hadn't slowed and the wine continued to flow. Finally, Steve broached the subject of her relationship with her now-ex-husband. Marcy popped the cork on another bottle and began recapping their relationship.


"So, why'd y'all break up?" he asked after she'd recounted the story up until the birth of Becca.


"We just...grew apart, I suppose," she mentioned wistfully. Marcy giggled. "Actually, I grew out, as you can see."


"YEAH you did!"


She giggled nervously again. "Well, he wasn't NEARLY as enthusiastic as you are. I'd gotten pretty...curvy after Becca came along and, well, my boobs had gotten gigantic. God, I can't believe I'm telling you this! Anyhow, nothing was taking the weight off. So I bought a gym membership for my 39th birthday, hoping to AT LEAST strengthen my back up a bit. I got into CrossFit once I trimmed up a bit and I took to that like nobody's business. Once that wasn't challenging anymore, I started powerlifting and, WOW, did I respond to that! My trainer couldn't get over it; I was lifting more and more every time I went to the gym! I felt incredible, too! My recovery time between workouts was practically nothing and I LOVED the feeling of lifting heavy. Before I knew it, I was breaking women's records. Then MEN's records! And I was feeling fantastic! I dropped a bunch of fat, my boobs shrank down to about where they are now, and gained more muscle than I ever could've dreamt of."


"That's awesome, Marcy!"


"Thanks. I thought so, too. But Richard wasn't having it. Well, ME, anyway. Finally, he packed up and left. Said I was too much of a man, or something like that."


"What a dick! His loss, though," Steve mused. "I'd LOVE to get with a girl like you!"


"Steve, that's really sweet," she giggled. "But, you're surrounded by hot college girls. I don't believe for a second that you'd be interested in a woman twice your age."


"You can't be twice my age, you look like you're, like, 30 or something."


Marcy blushed a little. "Well, I didn't have my daughter when I was 18. I'm 42."


"Well, that's a shocker. You're still a TOTAL MILF, though!"


"Steve!" Marcy giggled. She was trying to feign offense at the term he casually threw out, but she knew he was flattering her and she was eating the attention up. Still, she COULDN'T hook up with Steve. He was just a boy, after all. What would the neighbors think? What about her daughter? No, Marcy would just have to scare him off and she knew just how to do it. The woman turned sideways in her stool to face the young man and placed her foot on the footrest of his stool. "Honey. I'm built like a tank! Look at my thigh. It's as big as your waist and it's all muscle."


"That's so hot, Marcy," he said. Steve placed his hand on her enormous quad, sending a jolt of pleasure radiating throughout the woman's body.


That did NOT go to plan, she thought to herself as she tried to slow her breathing. Marcy decided to try another tack. "OK, well, tell me what you think of this, then." Marcy brought her left arm up and flexed. Her bicep ballooned to the size of a melon; she tried to suppress a proud smile.


Steve, mesmerized, slowly brought his hands to her gigantic arm as if it was exerting it's own gravitational pull over him while Marcy watched intently. The young man took as much of her upper arm as he possibly could into his hands and tried to knead her titanic bicep.


"That is, like, the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"


The woman bit her lip and moaned. "What? But...but...my arms are as big as your thigh! Bigger, even!"


"And SO much HARDER!" Another jolt of pleasure struck her. He was pushing all of her buttons in just the right order and she couldn't get over it. "You must be crazy strong."


She gazed into his big, beautiful blue eyes, smiling, her desire threatening to boil over. "You have no idea," Marcy moaned.


Steve took one of his hands off her arm and placed his index finger under her chin. He tilted her head up towards his and gently lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was passionate but brief as Marcy realized her hand had started to sink into the steel slat on her chair back that she'd been holding.


"Wait! Stop! Stop," she said, gently pushing him away. "Steve, I- look, you're really sweet. And cute. Like, REALLY cute. But you're probably drunk, and I'm a little tipsy, and I'm old enough to be your mom-"


"Shh, Marcy, I'm fine. I can't wait to see you every week, no lie! I thought you were a total smoke show BEFORE I got to see how yoked you are. Now, you're just, like, next level."


"Stop making this harder for me!" she panted. Marcy took a deep breath and gathered herself. "Ok. OK. Come with me, I wanna show you what you'd be getting yourself into."


Marcy led Steve into her garage.


"I had to start working out here more than a year ago because there was nothing left at the gym that could even get me warmed up. I'm a total freak, sweetie!"


"I prefer to think of you as a muscle goddess," he replied. Why did he have to be handsome AND charming?


"You say that now, but have you ever met a woman who can bend and twist steel in her bare hands?"


"No..."


Marcy took a crowbar off the pegboard her erstwhile husband had left. Holding the crowbar in front of her bounteous chest, she positioned her dainty hands just a few inches apart, not needing the leverage the three-foot length provided. She began to twist her forearms down and towards one another. The center of the steel bar buckled noisily to Marcy's immense strength. She smiled as she twisted the crowbar past 90 degrees, bringing the ends closer and closer together until they finally touched.


"Do you have any idea how easy that was?" she asked her admirer rhetorically. Almost subconsciously, Marcy took the crowbar in her left hand near the point at which she'd bent it, fingers just barely spanning both sides of the mangled bar, and squeezed. The semicircle started to collapse as her dainty hands brought the two halves inexorably closer together. "Here, I'll bend it slowly this time."


Marcy held the doubled over crowbar up in front of her chest once again and began applying pressure. Same as before, only with twice the resistance, the superwoman bent the crowbar in on itself. "It's like a twist-tie!" she giggled.


"That's unreal," he murmured.


Was she succeeding? "This is nothing. I can tie a barbell in a knot like a shoelace. I can pull inch-and-a-half iron bars apart two or three at a time."


"I'd love to see that!"


Shit. Marcy set the twice-doubled crowbar down. "OK, let me think. Um," she scanned the garage quickly, then settled on a stack of weight plates. "Hand me one of those, sweetie," the woman said, pointing to the stack. "But be careful. They're kinda heavy."


"Right-o!" Steve pulled the top plate, marked 50 KG, off the stack and was promptly yanked toward the floor.


"You ok?" Marcy said, genuinely concerned. He said he was. "Let me help you with that." She plucked the plate out of Steve's hands with just her left hand and held it up. "These are basically frisbees to me."


Marcy tossed the plate up and down on its edge a couple times to demonstrate her point, effortlessly launching the weight high enough to scrape the bottom of the 10-foot ceiling.


She caught the plate once more, then loaded up like she was getting ready to throw it at the young man. "Catch!"


Instinctively, Steve got ready to receive the plate.


"No, honey, I'm kidding. This thing weighs a hundred and ten pounds. I'd kill you," she said. "And probably put this straight through the wall."


"Amazing. How many of those can you lift at one time?"


She giggled. "All 20," Marcy replied proudly.


His eyes got wide. "That's, like, a ton, isn't it?"


"A METRIC ton."


"So you could, like, deadlift my car."


Marcy giggled. "Oh, God, Steve, I could do jump squats with your little Honda and get bored before I got tired. I could pick your car up and hold it for you while you changed a tire! Still wanna make out with me?"


"More than ever!"


"Really?" she croaked. She bit her lip and clenched her hands in frustration, unconsciously crushing the 50 kilograms of iron with her fingers. Marcy was failing spectacularly at trying to chase her suitor away. Worse, her attempts at turning him off were turning her on as well. "I- I'm not kidding about lifting your car, you know."


Marcy marched over to the front of her SUV. She wrapped the dainty fingers of her right hand around one of the push bumper's bars, then brought her hand up with a jerk. The SUV's suspension creaked as the entire front end was launched up to her chest. She turned to her suitor.


"The front end of my truck probably weighs at least as much as your little Fit, if not more. I could curl your WHOLE CAR for warm-ups. This isn't even hard for me!" she said, holding the front of the vehicle at her chest without so much as a tremor. "Look! I'm not even flexing!"


Steve approached Marcy and placed his hands on her gargantuan arm. He caressed the overdeveloped muscle a little, then squeezed, only barely able to dent the bicep. "But it's so solid."


The superwoman bit her lip and tensed her mighty arm, her fingers digging into the piece of steel she was holding. "How does it feel now?"


"So much harder!" Steve leaned over and kissed Marcy passionately. She returned his fire, the walls of resistance coming down quickly. After a minute, the young man broke away; they smiled blissfully at one another.


"Let me see if I can get a little pump going." The superwoman lowered the front of the SUV, then curled it up to her shoulder slowly as she gazed longingly at her suitor. She lowered the load then performed a second effortless curl, then a third. Finally, Steve leaned over and started to kiss the soft skin of her bulging shoulder. Marcy closed her eyes and kept curling her truck, her breathing becoming stuttered as Steve worked up to the back of her neck, brushing her pony tail out of the way.


As the heat from her sex continued to rise, the superwoman took Steve's hand left hand and drew it down her shoulder onto the exposed skin of her left breast. She immediately gasped. It had been so long and it felt SO good. Steve took his cue, caressing the huge, soft flesh pillow as Marcy's moans grew louder, more urgent. He worked his way onto her nipple, turning the superwoman's moans into ecstatic screams. The dam finally burst, months and months of frustration flooding her yoga pants as she came in a torrent. The superwoman bucked wildly, mangling the push bar and slamming into the bumper hard enough to trigger the airbags.


Her orgasm subsiding, Marcy spun around with a wild look in her eyes. "God, fuck, Steve! I need you! Right now!" She slid an arm under his rear and plucked him off the floor, sliding her other arm around his back to bring him in for a kiss. Marcy took him around to the back passenger door and pulled on the handle, but only managed to pull it off entirely. "Shit. Give me a sec."


Marcy set him down then threw a knee into the door, which caved in like it'd been hit by cannon fire. The superwoman stuck one hand into the breach of the door, put the other on the truck itself and pulled, tearing the door's lock mechanism apart. She turned back to Steve, picked him up and sat him on the back seat, then crawled on top and straddled his crotch.


Marcy ripped her sports bra in half, the spandex parting as though it was wet tissue in her hands. Steve marveled for a moment; her breasts sat surprisingly high and proud despite their enormity and Marcy's age. As Steve caressed her huge breasts, she tearing both his jeans and underwear apart. Finally, Marcy, still soaked, pulled her yoga pants down and lowered herself onto the young man's impressive erection. She gasped as she took him in and placed her hands on either side of the door frame.


Steve may have been young, but he was a far better lover than Marcy's ex had ever been. The superwoman was too busy enjoying the best sex in her life to pay attention to the plastic shattering under her thumbs or the sheet metal crumpling in her fingers. She didn't even notice the steel pillars buckling and bowing away from each other as the superhuman strength of her shoulders and upper back bore relentlessly on the door frame. By the time she'd widened the opening of the back door enough to explode the windows on either side, her screams were loud enough to drown out the breaking glass as she came in a torrent once again.


Marcy rolled off Steve and, after catching her breath, asked, "How long until you can do that again?"


"Ten minutes?" he replied, spent, but pleasantly surprised the superwoman wasn't entirely sated.


"What if I tried getting my left arm pumped?"


"'Bout half that, maybe?"


She smiled at him. "Well then, hop out, sweetie. I gotta balance my workout!"


southbendcarp

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eljimbo


thebaron


brave_archer

Hot stuff! Would love to get more backstory or a sequel. Marcy is a beast!

KingClown


Buns


terra557

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

terra557

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sykora4417


PM9929


kiko28

I really liked how she tried to fight how much he liked it - but in the end she was still able to enjoy it

Fbblover2020


nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks! Been working on a sequel. We'll see what I can come up with.

Are you J-Man75?  Would very much like a continuation of this!

Lukullus

Oh my god, this story is absolutely fantastic! I really hope we can get another part one day... :rock: