LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

“You there Mrs - sorry, MISS - Greene?” A loud "WHOOMF" sound followed as, muc

Started by Eljimbo, November 23, 2023, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maestrojb1954!

Excellent story! Great synthesis of human desire and excitement with alien physical characteristics. Kept me on the edge of my seat, dying to see what would happen next. Where can I meet a lover like her? How can I er allhope to have him s tremendous responses? Please point me inthe right direction. And if I can't reach that level of sexual function myself (I am, after all, only human), please direct me to another world-class work of fiction!!!
Karma K+++     :clap:

Maestrojb1954!

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →