⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [crzyfck] Lucifer's Sandbox | #WIP

Started by Kaiser666, August 16, 2010, 03:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser666

Some time ago I found this story but it was incomplete, I contacted the author and he gave me a copy of the story and gave me permission to post the story here, I enjoyed  it and hope you do too

Lucifer's Sandbox

ONE – The Strange Folder in my Computer that didn't go Away

I was backing-up all my porns to a new terabyte hard disk. So many images of movies, pics and mangas that I would never would be able to view it all one by one in my timelife. It took hours. Copying and pasting megabytes after megabytes of giantesses, amazons, mega-breasted babies, it was endless.

Chloe Vevrier, Bea Flora, Alyssa Alps, Tiffany Towers, Busty Dusty, Candy Cantaloupes, Fantasia, Nadine, Keisha, Minka, Deena, Lindsey, Traci, Sarenna, all my boobs girls material only lost in space in my hard disk to the bodybuilders girls: Nursel Gurler, Sarah Dunlap, Nikki Fuller, Sharon Bruneau, Shelley Beattie, Yaxeni, Tina Lockwood, Steph Park, Lisa Bickels, Marjo Selin, Lindsey Cope, Lesa Lewis, Athena, Beate Drabing, Betty Pariso,  Andrulla, Alina, Cory Everson, Cindy Phillips, and the lists goes on and on with all ages, sizes, beauty, I love them all.

To not to say about my gigantic drawings folders, that goes to absurd giantesses to massive she-males, american erotica to hella-weird hentais. Folders with stories about supergirls in heat, revengeful amazons, voluptuous giantesses in rampage, everything was hypersexual and I had tons of it.

All those files carefully pasted into the new hard drive and finally my computer was empty. Empty of files and folders but one: it was called Lucifer's Sandbox that I didn't remember why or when I downloaded it. Maybe some trash coming from Megaupload, Rapidshare or some Chan.  I opened it and there was nothing in there. I moved it to the trash, but as soon I blinked my eyes it was there again. I did it again with shift-del and it came back as I re-opened the window. "Weird" I thought and left it there. My XP was so messed with malware that I had to format it anyway.

Once I re-installed XP the damned folder was back there in My Documents. "What the fuck?" I trashed again and again it was useless. It seemed harmless, zero bytes, nothing on Google, so I didn't bother too much about it.

But one day I started to bother about it; I was morphing Betty Pariso to make her look bigger, younger, stacked and saved the image on the first folder that my photoshop 'Save As...' opened. I was not aware that was THAT folder.

I was wacking on a femuscle forum when I saw a thread full of replies on Betty Pariso. When I saw its images my heart raced, she was looking exactly like the way I morphed her. With big breasts, muscles bigger than life, a foot and a half taller, and looking like twenty-something years. "What the hell?" I read everything, and no one had a clue how it happened, not even her.

"I just woke up like this" she said in a brief interview cupping her large melons "my clothes were all ripped and I almost freaked out..."

Most people thought that it was a hoax. But some footage of her just proved that her might magnification was real. I searched for the morph that I did some days earlier and it was there in the 'Lucifer's Sandbox' folder. I removed the image from there right away. Could be related? I went in full denial. It was impossible. But Betty Pariso magnified in real flesh stuck in my mind. I had to have more images of her like this, it was not that many and even so I flapped to exhaustion.

Some days later I saw in the forum that Ms.Pariso went back to her original size and age. She seemed sad somehow, still big and strong but not in the scale I changed her. It was related for sure. I did not touch the computer that day. I could not sleep that night with thoughts: "the devil exists? I'm going insane? Should I morph Pariso back?"

I needed evidences, someway to verify the obvious. I didn't want to hurt anyone, so I took some images of my lighter and morphed it to a twisted shape in photoshop. Saved on Lucifer's Sandbox and waited. Nothing happened. I wait a day, then another day and my lighter kept the same. It gave me some relief and some frustration. If that worked I could re-shape whatever I wanted; to make myself rich or to clean my car without washing. Those hopes gone away.

Getting back from the college I decided to do something a little lighter than what I did to Betty Pariso. I took an image from the mega-busted Chelsea Charms and cleaned any imperfection that I found like skin marks and a nicer shape of her huge silicon breasts and saved in the Lucifer's.

And it happened again. A new photoset of hers showed everything I did to her. My mind went on overdrive. I took the image and make her a little taller, more toned. I had to hold myself to not carry away or I would turn her into a giantess like the usual.

It was a huge success. On her site she posted photos of herself without make-up or good lighting and she was astonishing. She was gleaming, her eyes sparking, she was happy.  But then I asked myself why it worked with a bodybuilder and a busty model but not with my lighter? Maybe it worked only with people over the internet. I needed to see it working with people that I had real contact, but whom?

I went on my friends list on facebook, the possibilities were endless, but the choices were few. I studied mechanical engineering; there weren't too many girls to pick in my classes. Most of them were not-very-pretty nerds, used glasses and were slightly overweight. And when I say most girls, I'm saying all five of them.

I started with Beatrice; she was the ugliest one of the pack. Very bright but so insecure that she has communication problems; that girl that everyone avoided to be with in their groups and she ended in my CAD group. To have a better-looking colleague to deal every day seemed to be a wise choice.

Beatrice didn't maintain any hi-res photo of her on her profile, she must hate herself. So I scrambled upon Lucille, Beatrice's only friend on the classes or the facebook. She's the one who called me last Christmas on the phone. She was obviously drunk, she probably even remember it, or not, I didn't know. But she has some kind of unfulfilled crush over me. While Beatrice was fat, Lucille was too thin. I always wanted a tall girl and Lucille was the shorter girl on campus. I felt bad for not wanting her; she was an ok girl to hang out with.

I've found a photo of the two together, I opened it on photoshop and removed Beatrice's double chin and added some little breasts to Lucille. That was enough for now. I shouldn't even be messing with a magical folder called Lucifer to start of.

Again, I couldn't sleep, but this time was for anxiety. When I slept I dreamed about a world full of tall amazons where every women I knew were enhanced to my impossible standards.


Kaiser666

TWO – Lucille has It

I saw Beatrice in the front row of the empty Heat Transfer class "hey, you look thinner, Beatrice!" like I expected, she was without her double chin like magic.

She was a little distressed like always. Like everyday she wasn't used to people approach her in friendly basis "do you think so?" Beatrice has all mannerisms that only fat girls could have, she remembered me of the fat Monica in Friends.

"Yes, sure" I changed the subject "we will meet for the project today at night at my building, we'll order a pizza, is that okay?"

"I guess..."

"All right then." I felt I could transform Beatrice into one of my fantasies; was a good idea to be friendlier to her now.

I sat in the last row and opened my macbook, I did not care about the lecture or grades now, I opened photoshop. I wanted to see if I could make the changes in real time. I took Beatrice's image and trimmed down her waist and got rid of her flaccid arms. Her ass was out of proportion now, so I fix it too, as her legs, and added a little more breast roundness, and fixed her nose too. I could not stop doing 'fixes', I was a master at photoshop. After half an hour, I send remotely the image to my Lucifer's folder in my bedroom computer.

The morph was happening in front of me. Her fat was melting, her arms got slimmer, like I predicated. And in some seconds Beatrice changed to fat ogre to something you could call pretty. I wondered how she would react at the mirror.

It gave me a profound sense of power; I could do whatever changes I see fit. At least to the girls I wanted to enhance. I tried to make some people I didn't like like Robert the wisecracker a little fatter, but it didn't work. I tried to do it to myself and it also didn't work. Somehow Lucifer's folder only worked with girls but I was happy with it.

Back at my dorm I took many of my morphs that I made since ever, muscular enhanced morphs of Cindy Philips, Kris Murrell, Lenda Murray, Kim Kilper, Kristie Hawkings, all bigger than life, some too big but still tasteful and shoved it all into Lucifer's. I also made Pariso back to her magnified form. I was out of control, driven by pure lust, disregardless of the consequences. And then I made more new morphs, I wanted to transform all of them in goddesses.

Hours passed like a second. My phone remembered that meeting with the CAD group. The group was me, two guys and Beatrice. And Beatrice didn't come up. Something got wrong with her?

"Where is Beatrice?"

"She called. She's ill or something."

In the next day I found Lucille and she was sporting some breasts, she didn't look so boyish anymore. And she told me "the weirdest thing happened to Beatrice yesterday, she lost thirty pounds of weight!"

"Really? In one day?" I tried to sound surprised.

"In one day!" she said adjusting her glasses.

"But... she's okay?"

"She's kind of okay, she said she's breathing better than before, like a ton was removed from her back. She noticed that her nose is smaller, isn't that strange?" While she was talking I couldn't help but to look at her tiny but new breasts

"Yeah, very" I replied.

"You noticed!" she said almost leaping.

I removed my eyes from her breasts "Noticed... what?"

"I think it was my mind, but until yesterday... I didn't have any..."

"...breasts?" I said and then it came an awkward moment between us. I could see she was flirting with me. In that moment I had the desire to turn her into a fucking muscular amazon that could shove me onto the wall and rape me. Maybe it was inevitable after all. We stare at each other for a too long time before I arranged some excuse to go into photoshop again "I need to go... I'm really late. Don't you want to go into a movie tonight?"

"Sure!"

We settle then a date. One more time I seat in the last row of the class and opened Lucille's image on my notebook. "Just a little taller... just a little longer legs... just a cup" I chose to not eliminate her glasses or change her face, she was already pretty. To not freak her out, I did one change at a time, but at the end of the day, I've made her taller and bustier than I intended.

At my dorm I went into femuscle forums to see what happened to the bodybuilders I've pasted the morphs onto the Lucifer's'.  My heart stopped as I saw Cindy Phillips with 6'2 feet high. They were calling it of Pariso Effect since she was the first bodybuilder enhanced by me. Her legs were mind-blowing, as her biceps, her cute face shined proudly of what her body has become. I had the urge to jack off, but I closed the browser. I had a date that night. And speaking of it, I reopened Lucille's image and added some muscle tone to her thin arms inspired by Cindy's. And added another cup. And another inch of height. I was trembling in anticipation to meet her anew. I had to turn off the computer to stop myself to going further. I took the car keys and went to her building.

I called Lucille to come down and she answered "I... just having some trouble to find some clothes that fit" my cock was already hard in thinking the struggling she was passing thru. After fifteen minutes she appeared. She had now an hourglass figure and breasts that seemed near to burst her tight red shirt, her legs were not so long but became full of hard flesh that bulged with her walking.

As she entered the car Lucille seemed a little self-conscious about her body but not insecure, like she didn't know if she should show off her larger breasts or not. I saw her arm and a little ball of muscles flexed as she took her short hair from her eyes. Now was me that was feeling insecure.

"I'm starving, can we go eat something?" she asked with her pretty smile.

"What you want to have?"

"Hamburgers"

Lucille devoured her first burger. She was indeed starving eating faster than me. "You look different" I said unsuspicious.

Lucille wiped out her mouth with the napkin and said "look at this" as she flexed her arm to me "I never had muscles, now I think I could beat you in arm wrestling." Shit! Her cocky attitude was driving me crazy. She needed to get bigger.

"Wanna bet?"

"Here?"

"Why not?"

We took the plates between us and positioned our hands, I could see her muscles smaller than mine but harder with more definition as she flexed. I could feel sparkles as our hands touched. Lucille was excited to demonstrate her new strength to me. I didn't know how of a difference some inches of muscle could be, she was smaller than me by a head, but was difficult to me to win her down. After some thirty seconds I at last pinned her. I wondered how stronger she would get with some more inches on her already delicious arm.

"You are strong for a girl" I said as we resumed our eating.

"Not enough to beat you yet, perhaps tomorrow"

"What you mean? Spinach?"

"I don't know, but remember what I said about Beatrice losing weight? I got some weight instead... today!" She flexed her biceps again with glee "Soon after I talked with you at the university"

"Do you want to be stronger?" I asked very interestedly.

"I don't know... is kind thrilling, but what if I turn out muscular like those bodybuilders? What if I don't stop growing? I swear I'm taller than yesterday. Don't call me crazy"

"No. I believe you. Do you have any clue of how it happened?"

"I don't know. Wishful thinking, I guess. I always hated being so short. I hated when I was eleven and every boy outgrew me"

"Maybe your luck has changed. How tall you wish to be? Maybe your wishful thinking will get what you want."

"I want to be taller than most people. I'm tired to look up at everybody. Would be nice to see people looking up at me for a change." I had to kiss that girl that evening. What she wished was my deepest desire and I would get everything she wants.

We gone to a movie and took some flick that we didn't watch. We seated far back from the screen and kissed each other. I touched her arms more than her breasts, I wanted to make this girl my definitive fantasy and I had all tools I needed. I didn't care if it was Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, my soul can burn for eternity to have what I wanted. It was a small price.

Kaiser666

THREE – Each Word (almost) Counts

We didn't go too far that night. I left her home and set another date for tomorrow. Time enough to go to my computer and make her stronger enough to beat me in arm wrestling.

In the Internets I saw the havoc my previous actions created. Nursel Gurler was gigantic now; she could beat any post-Arnold bodybuilder in proportions to not to say about her near seven feet of height. It called attention not only from femuscle community but also from TV. I saw a video of hers near the reporter and he looked like a kid at her gargantuan size. When he asked her to flex those muscles, his head seemed to be smaller than her biceps. Nursel still had some age marks that I erased immediately in photoshop. She was near perfection now.

I spent the night making bodybuilders prettier, bigger and taller. I've made Collete Nelson so big that she will enter history. And what breasts I added to her, Sarenna Lee's scale. Speaking of Sarenna, I've made her legs longer and more muscular; I was making my busty models filled with muscles and my bodybuilders more stacked. It was two worlds colliding: breasts and muscles. I took Nursel Gurler again and enhanced her breasts once more, and now she had two intimidating breasts with nipples impossible to hide.

In the morning, tired of messing with real life photoshop, one thought entered my mind: Lucifer's Sandbox accepts texts? Could I write some passage that will change reality?

I typed 'World Peace' and save the txt onto the folder. It will ignore like it has done to my lighter? Anyway I typed a text where Sarenna Lee has superpowers:

'Sarenna discovered her new abilities as she woke up. She's now invulnerable, she can fly faster than light, has x-ray vision as telescopic and microscopic vision and limitless super-strength. Her breath can freeze objects and create hurricanes, her heat vision can melt or vaporize any substance. Sarenna can hear sound at any wavelength at vast distances. At her closet she found a blue and red uniform with a 'S' that stretches over her immense breasts, stating that she's the first super-powered woman on Earth.'

And saved the file. I went to sleep tired. What if Sarenna isn't a good person? I would find out the next day. But the thinking of her as a super villain made me want to whack off one last time.

I looked at the clock and was 3 PM "Shit, I overslept" I lost some classes, but at that point I couldn't care less. I turned on the television on CNN "Let's see if we have World Peace... another terrorist attack in Pakistan, well, it sure didn't work" and in another news came the headline: 'A Stunt or a Miracle?' and showed the 'S' from Superman "oh, shit... I didn't really expected that IT would work..."

Some images of her appeared with hundreds of people photographing her with the voiceover: 'did a stripper become the most powerful person on Earth? Her name is Sarenna Lee and she's known by her large 34H breasts. Today at Times Square in New York she presented many impossible feats that could be attributed to the fictional character Superman. And dressed with a red miniskirt, red shirt and cape she flown over Manhattan demonstrating unfeasible acts that no human being could make, like lifting a bus over her head, melting concrete with her eyes and creating shockwaves that shattered glasses from many buildings. The mayhem she created is calculated around five million dollars, luckily no one was harmed. A person fall out of a window but Sarenna Lee saved him from impact using her breath.'

"Wow... What I did..." on the Internet I found many photos of those events, and she was there smiling to the cameras flying above the ground, her immense breasts obscenely distorting the yellow 'S' emblem. "She needs some muscle mass" was the only thing I thought. Again, I opened one of those images and filled her arms and legs with a little more bulk. And also made her taller to a six feet.

I should have erased that file for the safety of humanity, but instead I make her taller. Well, I thought that if she does something wrong, I could revert or rewrite the files. My mind was elsewhere, I could reshape the world in my desktop, but I didn't understand why Lucifer accepted my fetishes but everything else doesn't.

I had another date with Lucille that day, the sex possibility was greater than ever, and instead to morph her again I opened a new text file in Lucifer's and typed:

'Lucille has the amazing ability to grow a little stronger, muscular and taller each time she orgasms.'

I hoped she's very orgasmic.

Kaiser666

FOUR – An Orgasmic Evening

I took a shower to get ready to date Lucille again and my cock would never rest, I could not stop thinking in what I could do with the Lucifer's folder.  I could not only morph and change all girl I wanted, but I was able to write how, when, where those transformations could happen.

I could make the world my heaven, where the beauty of female muscle is on the top of the world order. Maybe making all women want to achieve to maximum muscular size, making all men to want it to go on, making them unable to hold their desire over size, symmetry and proportions of a muscular female body, making every male hardwired to female strength, maybe making all of them willing to give all they are to them, from money to every other trait like intelligence, sensibility, knowledge, everything. Limitless possibilities, infinite possibilities in infinite combinations, as Spock would say.

I dressed fast and drive to Lucille's building, and again she said over the phone she was having real trouble to find clothes. I could notice she was nervous "Already?" I thought. She called me again and shyly told me to go upstairs to her dorm "something got wrong with her."

As she opened the door my jaws dropped to the floor. Lucille was exactly my size, 5'9. She was wearing sweet paints glued to her legs that didn't come up to her ankles. Shit! I wrote that she would grow little at each orgasm and she grew a lot. I could see that her arms bulged without even flexing, she seemed to worry to as she notices my reaction. I looked again at her feet and it was bare, no heels. "Lucille... you are... you're big!"

"I don't know what's happening, I grew almost a foot since this morning! I can't explain"

Well, I knew what happened, Lucille masturbated too much. Of course I acted clueless. "How it happened?"

At first she didn't know how to put it "I... I... woke and grew a little, I thought I was my imagination, but then after lunch it happened again, then again when I was showering, and then when I was at... bathroom drying my hair"

"You don't any idea what may have triggered it?" I kept staring at her body, it was surely stronger than mine, her arm were at least a couple of inches bigger than mine. And tall as me she was definitely heavier than me.

"...I... don't know!" I saw that she was lying; she got too shy to really tell me that she could leave her clit alone. Maybe she got all too excited by her body evolving to this level of fitness and size.

"You look... amazing"

She flexed her arm to me as my heart sank "do you think so?"

I just nodded transfixed at the peak of her bicep. Lucille had that girl-next-door look with her nerdy librarian glasses, and now she had the definition and size of a Britt Miller. It made go over the edge.

Lucille flexed up and down her arm looking at it "I bet I can win over you on arm-wrestling now."

"Do you think it was your wishful thinking like you said to me last night?"

She closed the door behind me "I think if it was, I should stop wanting it by now... maybe a little more... what I'll tell my to parents? My brother? What if I don't stop growing? I feel better than ever, but what people will say about me if this keep going?

"Don't worry about what people say about you. If they say anything will be envy"

"Look at this..." she lifted her shirt exposing her perfect cut abs "I never dreamed to have such muscles, aren't they beautiful?" she flexed those muscles with a dance of her hips. I touched them while she kept doing that for herself and me.

I couldn't hold it any more and kissed those muscles, feeling it fill my hands with her hard curves. With her mouth semi-opened, she flexed every muscle that I touched. We were both entranced by her new size and strength. With losing no more time we kissed as took out my shirt and went to her bed.

Lucille took off her panties while I was doing her breasts that had grew some cups with her new pectoral muscles over her tight shirt. She unzipped me feeling my cock as she started to breath faster. Over her, my hand go inside her shirt as her legs started to tremble a little as my other hand reached her pussy.

"No, John! Stop it! I can't grow any larger!" It just made me insert my finger inside of her "No! No! Noooooo..." and I heard something rip, she had reach her orgasm as I saw her arms growing larger filling and tearing her sleeve, her chest growing in my direction, and she did not stop coming, she was having multiple orgasms and each second a pulse of muscle growth made her even more magnificent.

And suddenly it stopped. Her pants were destroyed around her quads and calves, her shirt in rags exposing an elastic bra that exploded at my face as she took a last deep breath.

"Oh, my God!" Lucille said startled as she took me out of her like I weighted nothing and covering her now D breasts she went to the mirror to inspect her body enhanced one more time, flexing her arms and legs she checked the new proportions that she grew.

I placed my still hard cock under my pants and gone behind her, she was the size of a Nikki Fuller now and taller than me by some inches. Without my shirt we saw the difference between our bodies. I touched her bicep and my opened palm couldn't cover her peak over her arm entirely.

"I grew much more than before!"

I was speechless. Her protuberant butt was higher than my waist, and she looked down at me "I said to you to stop!" she had a more resonant voice now.

"I... sorry..." I removed my hand from her arm and she gazed down at me as I saw her nipples starting to get stiff like bullets just some inches below my eyes. She almost entered in despair "Get out of here! Now! I... Can't grow any larger! Out!!"

"But Lucille!" she took my arm and pushed me out of her dorm throwing my shirt at my face and closing the door hard. Shit, I didn't know she was THAT orgasmic. How could I guess? She always seemed so contrived.  What body she has now, I thing I never saw any bodybuilder with that body. She now has Monica Martin's butt, Heather Policky's legs, Kristie Hawking's arms... I need to blow; with no one in the corridor I relieved right there.

I put my shirt on and went back to my dorm.

Kaiser666

FIVE – So Far, So Good

In my computer, I opened Lucille's file in Lucifer's Sandbox. I had to put some control of the situation, or Lucille will not fit inside her dorm anymore until the end of the week.  I liked the idea but it was her life I was messing with. Then I added to her text file:

'Lucille can grow a little taller, muscular and bustier on each orgasm, but she has the choice to not to.'

Done. That's enough. With my conscience a little more clean now, I entered to see the news. I googled my Super Sarenna to see if she was behaving, to see if she didn't overthrown the government or assaulted the Federal Reserve.  "Hmmm... she helped to save people in a bridge collapsing in the Equator, that was nice of her. I wish she could save me one time or another" I saw her images, she was buff and tall like I morphed her. She loved to be photographed in her new uniform, she loved the attention and made her Marilyn and heroine poses for her audience. I didn't know if people were baffled by her superpowers or by the size of her breasts. Well, since she was that nice to people, I resolved to add some more powers to her:

'Sarenna also has the power to change her size to Giantess scale. She also has the power to control gravity with her breasts.'

It was a little too wicked, but I didn't care. Her red high heeled boots and the wind lifting easily her floating skirt was way too sexy, and as a giantess she would give quite a view to anyone.

In all femuscle forums and sites, all my morphs turned reality made people insane. And I didn't even use the more exaggerated ones. I felt that I should help all bodybuilder to get prettier, younger, taller. I would make them achieve their most delirious dreams, specially those with the that right attitude like Melissa Dettwiller, Luciana Andrade, Lisa Bickels that loved to flirt their physiques to the photographers and webcams, doing pec dances, pumping their arms, stretching their legs for their anonymous worshippers like me.

I wrote down all bodybuilders that came to my mind, scrolled down to my folders to not miss any of them, searched in the Internet for new girls in innumerous sites that I even knew that existed. It took some hours. With it I typed down below:

'All those female bodybuilders will develop their muscles four times faster than their best workout in their lives in each session. And with each pound of new muscle their skin will became cleaner and softer, their age marks will fade, their breasts will get fuller, rounder and bigger and their voices be more feminine and authoritative; their bones and tendons will be also stronger and longer to accommodate more muscle mass and strength, maintaining the luscious proportions of the female body with longer legs and a small waist."

I had to be careful with each word because I was changing the life of one thousand bodybuilders and fitness girls. Some girls I decided to morph myself, I wanted to make of them that had their faces and bodies deteriorated by the too much sunbath, the strange chemicals they probably abused, the dried look that they had to reach for contests. Those women, some very old, some retired, will in some hours have the look they had when were twenty-something years.   

And I remembered Beatrice, which will come tomorrow for another meeting on our CAD project. I wondered if I could change some personality traits in her.  She wasn't so fat anymore, but she'll gain that weight back fast in the way she compulsively eats. So, I wrote down on a file made especially for her:

'The more Beatrice eats, more her body will be womanlier and taller, her face will be more attractive and her body will gain muscles to compose the sinuous female form of a ballerina. Her breasts will grow even more defying gravity, and her confidence will nurture each day more as her body and face will draw attention from anyone."

And now all the other guys would die of envy to not have Beatrice in their groups. Swell. But then I remembered that I didn't work anything of my part on the project, my group would kill me. I was the only one who knew kinematics programming so I needed a solution to this, and I completed the file:

'And her knowledge of Kinematics programming will grow exponentially as she eats'

I thought then: "hey, that's very useful. It was only me and her that were doing the entire project anyway" so I added the last line:

'As Stress Analysis, Event Simulation and Post-Processing'

Done. It was a good idea to form group with her on all other classes. I had to propose it to her in the next day, would be nice to have a gorgeous genius to help my grades.

I went to sleep after another productive day.

Kaiser666

SIX – My Personal Genius

Saturday.

I woke up with the door knocking, and it was Beatrice.

"Hi, Beartice" she was thin, not too thin, still a little fat, but I could see that her face got somehow prettier already. Her clothes were way too baggy.

"Hi, I've bring some cake that my mother made" and she handles me the box with it.

"Nice. You look well, you really lost some weight. You look healthier"

"I don't know how, I went to a doctor, it felt like I lost it all in a day."

"Maybe you didn't realize it until that day."

"My mother thought I've became bulimic. I would never do that! Ever!" I opened the cake and half of it was already eaten. "Did you saw Lucille these days?" Beatrice enquired me.

"Hmm... why?"

"Her voice over the phone seemed different, she said something about to hold herself... do you know what could it mean?"

"I guess... not. Look Bea, I had a problem this week with my computer and I couldn't review the programming like I promised, could you... have a look on it? I'm kind of lost."

"You know it better than me..." and she sat on my computer opening the CAD interface. If I was right, instead of some days looking up into the motion design, she could cut it into some hours if she eats right. I asked her:

"Want some milk? To eat with the cake?"

"I already ate too much."

"C'mon, it's delicious, and you need some sugar to burn now. The brain consumes too much energy, you know?" I gave her a large piece of cake, if her knowledge grows exponentially like I wrote, at the end of cake she'll soon reach the full comprehension of engineering CAD that only its developers have.

"Okay, but just a piece..." she took the plate and looked over the screen "you took the wrong integral here"

"Really?" in my mind I was screaming: "fuck! It worked!"

"Yes, the double integration is reduced to one integration by interchanging the order of integration, you should have seen that!" She said eating the cake condemning my math capabilities.

"Yes, I guess you're right. I think I missed it." What the hell she was talking about?

"You also took the wrong angular position here, all those vectors here are wrong, and why you used orthogonal coordinates instead of spherical? You are so bidimensional... let me do it right."

I watched her eating the rest of the cake rewriting everything I've done in the last two weeks. I could see that the two pounds of cake were going to her breasts. I was sure that her shirt wasn't that stretched over there. She was fat, but much more over her waist and ass than her breasts.

Beatrice ran the simulation and now it performed smoothly, how much time she spent? Twenty minutes? It was like the difference between us was a master chess player and a rookie. And it was just a cake. I served ice cream, coke, and everything in little fridge that had calories. By the next hour she did our entire CAD project.

When Beatrice finally got up I saw that she got a little bit taller. I wish I could see her body under her clothes. And she said to me "I didn't imagine that it was so easy, the interface is kind of lacking, but, the hell, it worked."

"Lucky me to have you in my group, we should unite forces, don't you think?"

"Strange, I still feel hungry"

"I... we could go out and eat something, do you like Mexican?"

"I love it." We went to Pepe's, Beatrice's favorite restaurant. The waiter called by her name, and led us to her usual table. He was sure that she entered some clinic or got some medical intervention. While we ordered and arranged more projects to work together, Richard, entered the restaurant with his girlfriend who was too pretty for her own good:

"Hey, Mindy, look who's here, Sumo Girl and Saguis the Haguis. I always knew they were made for each other." He was such a douche; he behaved like we still were in high school. Rich bastard. His father was a huge patron of the university, and he owned most parties of the college that I never went.

"Hey Mindy, how can you date such an asshole?" I said in return.

"Because he's hot, Johnny-boy" she said cupping his arms. I was sure that he took some juice to get build like this.  They walk off laughing at us like they were big shit. Fuck, they just messed with the wrong guy. Enough is enough. I took off my smartphone and wrote:

'Mindy will absorb all Richard's muscles and height until he becomes strong as an eleven years girl.'

And sent it to Lucifer's. They sat some tables away in front of me, so Beatrice couldn't see what was happening to them. While we waited our order, I saw Mindy's back expand over the chair; they were looking in the menus unaware of the changes happening quickly. I saw his head becoming below hers and his arms losing his muscles while hers filled her shirt.  She was something like 5'6 and now I was sure she was tall as he has been, and she kept growing more muscular.  Richard seemed now a kid that had burrowed his father clothes. He deserved this? Sure. He was a pain in my ass since five years old. And she? She was a cheerleader, now she will become a super-cheerleader. Let's see if she likes it or not.

Then they both speechless looked at each other up and down and said in unison:

"You've grown!"

"You've shrunk!"

Mindy stood up and took Richard by his elbows surprised. She was like 6'5 and built like a super charged fitness girl and he was smaller than my little sister. Sweet. I kissed my smartphone. I was drunk with it its folder's powers. I just listened to her holding him in disgust:

"You... OMG! You... look terrible! What happened to you?!"

"What happened to YOU?!" Richard had an annoying little voice now. In disgust, she just dropped him to the floor and passed her hands over her clothes with fear of infection from him. Mindy saw everyone at the restaurant looking up at her "What you looking AT?!" she barked at all of us who obeyed her shout looking away. She looked down at herself, her shirt was revealing her solid abs and almost part of her breasts that was already too big, her sandals had splat as she grew another inch and Richard was finally small as a little girl. She just strode out leaving him on the floor as her transparent stretched black leggings were showing signs that will not hold too much longer.

Richard stood and ran after her holding his pants and underwear. Beatrice looked at me with a surprised look "really weird things are happening this week!"

I agreed with her as our food arrived. Maybe I took too hard on Richard. I could hardly eat my nachos after the cake, and Beatrice drowned on it and asked for more. God, she could eat. She somehow knew that she could eat and eat and not getting more fatter now. It was like an alcoholic getting free to drink after months clean.

Kaiser666

SEVEN – The Fire Unburned of Lucille

Beatrice was finally getting up to her brightness in terms of prettiness. We talk about what happened at the restaurant as we arrived her frat "thank you, John, that was a very good time..." and she looked at me asking for a kiss. Should I? I was nailing her best friend and her best friend was stronger than me and her by a very, very large margin.

"I... yes, very good time."

She saw that I wasn't going to kiss her and left with a kiss over my cheeks. She surely get some confidence. She just needed better clothes and guys will soon fall on her lap like bees after honey.

I called Lucille and she didn't answer my calls. She was avoiding me since our last meeting. I had to see what was happening to her. I knocked her door "Lucille? Are you there?"

"Go away, John" she answered.

"No way. Open the door, Lucille" After some moments I heard her unlocking the door. All I could see was a shirt fighting to keep its place around pecs  and breasts of the size of my head. "Oh, shit, Lucille. Are you bigger?"

"No! I'm the same size! I don't know for how much longer!" She was right, she didn't grow, but looking at so much flesh mindboggles me at every single glance.

"We were you? You didn't left the dorm all this time?" I said entering her dorm.

"How can I?!" She slammed the door making all her wall posters to fall "What people will say when they see me like this?! Look at me..." She flexed a leg for me "everyone will look at me like a freak!"

To me she was a goddess, but for most people they will say that she's a freak. She had muscles strong as their whole bodies; she could never hide the sheer size of her quads and calves or find normal clothes to wear. The world wasn't ready for her. It made my mind. I needed to change the whole planet for Lucille be strong as she wanted to be.

She came closer embracing me "I'm sorry for treating you like I did, it was not your fault. But w hat should I do? I..." she was caressing my neck, her heat radiated over me like a Sun. I tried to hold her with my hands failing to meet each other around her huge hard body. "You are so little now... just some days ago I had to crane my head just talking with you..." I could feel her nipples arming again. All this time she must tried to stop herself from having any sexual thought "I missed you..." I could feel her solid long leg against my crouch, just her contact with me was enough to make me hard, to tell the truth, just looking at her was enough.

I thought that she would be unwilling, but he lifted me and invaded my mouth with her tongue; that was the first gust of wind before the tornado. Lucille walked with me in her arms to her bed and positioned over me "you... like them, don't you?" and staring over me, she flexing her wings bursting her shirt.

"Oh, shit" I gasped.

"I wished guys would be like you... it feels so good to be this strong..." Lucille double flexed her arms and I touched its hardness. Then, like she was on autopilot, tore my pants away and locked me between her legs, I was surrounded by flesh all around unable to move as she took my wrists. She moaned loudly as my cock entered her tight, wet and ready vaginal muscles that suck me like a mouth and thrust.

With her eyes closed lost in a sea of pleasure she put my hands over her large breasts using me to massage them roughly.  My hands were getting purple from her pressure. She was building her orgasm in waves that could destroy the bed we were. "No! I must stop! I must stop!" she said as her body made the opposite, humping one me. "I can't grow so much....ahhh... I need to stop growing!"

"Concentrate, Lucille, you can stop the growth, just concentrate on it!"

"I can't, it feels so good... so good..." she made a 'o' and she started to grow once again.

"You can stop growing, Lucille, is just your wishful thinking!" She was grinding her teeth as her orgasms possessed her body. Her contractions went stronger and strong while she grew an inch all over. "Control yourself, you can do it!"

With a vociferous yelp she stopped and looked at herself and me as another orgasm took over without any growth "it worked! God, John! It worked! I can control it!" she hugged me and expelled the air from my lungs "I can control it!" and she gave little kisses all over my face saying "thank you! Thank you."

After the fast sex we ordered two pizzas, which she ate almost everything "this body need a lot of food" she excused herself with her mouth full. Lucille was also having problems to deal with her new dimensions, creating little accidents all the time, sometimes bumping a glass over the table spilling water all over, cracking plastic bottles, banging her wide shoulders over her book shelves. Her dorm got too little for her as all her clothes. To me it was all wildly sexy, and she saw that it hit my jollies, pretending to be not aware that every casual flex she makes smacks out my senses. Didn't know if she was playing my fantasies or hers.

We had another round of sex after the pizza. With her not getting so afraid of growing out of control anymore, she got a great deal more relaxed and the sex wasn't so rough like before.

Until she got selfish, just pleasing herself.

It wasn't like I wasn't there, but she knew how to motivate me to do whatever she felt like or even forcing me. I went down on her at least three times and she didn't blow me once. Instead she played with me, holding my release; her vaginal muscles were very, very dominant of my cock. Lucille just laughed every time I was aching for my discharge.

"Lucille, please... I need, I need to blow..." She had come four times and I none.

"Not yet... just a little more..." and she tightened my cock with her pussy torturing me and flexing the wondrous muscles of her on my face, rubbing her breasts with her pectoral control that she was learning to manage. It was playground to her, it was like a new toy after Christmas Eve. She released me from her pussy but then got a strong handhold of my cock, still not letting me come.

Then Lucille took me over her lap and played with my cock like it was hers breathing in my neck. With just some strokes, locking me with her heavy muscular arms around my chest, I flushed like an eternity with my cum showering over us. In my last spasms I collapsed exhausted and slept right away. I just had being all consumed by her and my batteries run off.

Kaiser666

EIGHT – The World According to Me

I woke up in the middle of the night with Lucille arms and legs around me hugging me like a teddy bear. She must have showered me and herself, she had the scent of flowers and I wasn't sticky like I should. I wished she had waked me up while she has done that.

Lucille was sleeping so peacefully, that I took the opportunity to explore her body once more. I uncovered her and in the dimmed light I could touch her curves lightly; touching her legs, her torso, adoring her like a living piece of art. The veins that appeared before had softened now. Her biceps bulged as her every other muscles, her legs reached outside of the bed while mine came nearly down to her calves. She was perfect. Lucille was all I dreamed of a girl.

I put on my clothes and wrote in a paper "Will be right back, J."

I couldn't walk right. . I seated at my car very uncomfortable. My balls hurt. Even my jaws hurt.

In my dorm, I was ready to make a world that would accept Lucille muscular as she wants; I opened Lucifer's and created a new sacred text file:

'From this moment on, all men shall be hardwired to muscles of women. The more muscular a woman is, more obsessed all men will become over her. The taller a woman is, more appealing and attractive she shall become to every men. The stronger a woman becomes, more respect and reverence, more worship and devotion they will receive from all men.'

By the male side, it seemed okay, but I need to formulate something for women keep their beauty, or the world will be populated by Hulks just going for muscle size...

'The more a woman is adored by men more beautiful she will became. The more worship she receives, more her breasts will grow, more alluring her face will become, more sultry will be her voice to entrance them.'

Was I going too far? Nah.... It could be so worse. I was just changing the rules of game, rules that will be the same for everyone. What women will do when they perceived the world is not the same anymore? How they will react? Men are normally so obvious in this matter. They will be confused and even try to deny their feelings, but their women will? Girls wanting respect and devotion will cram up the gyms? They would do steroids? Get juiced? All of them? They will. It was better another way:

'Women will be able to build muscles two times faster than men..."

Hmm... was better to rephrase to:

'Women will be able to build muscles THREE times faster than men..."

Four? Five? Ok, five:

'Women will be able to build muscles FIVE times faster than men, and at near of their natural limit, their height will develop to create a new natural limit'

Was it too complicated? Women build muscles, men will fall all over them, more beautiful they became, more muscles they want to have, then taller they get and the cycle repeats. I had to hope that Lucifer's supernatural powers understood what I wanted. So far it got every word right.

If I pressed Save, the world as we knew it would never be the same. Female athletes would obliterate their male counterparts in every game. There would be no more rape for sure (at least on the male side) and at last women would never complain again to be the weaker sex. I don't think that men would give a damn if they got to grab bigger breasts in the process.

This world would make everyone happier or crazier?   

But then, Lucille will get a world to live in that she'll be adored and respected. So I pressed Save.

After all, I could delete the file and bring the old world back anytime.

As I drove back to Lucille's and many thoughts hunted me, like: A dumb girl should be respected because she has big muscles? Women would end to explore men... maybe even depriving them from free will? I didn't want to think about it. As I said, it could be hell worst if I let all my wicked fantasies to turn reality. And if I were a decent guy, I would tell the authorities about something so devilish as a strange folder changing the whole reality.

I wasn't a decent guy. To tell the truth I wanted to see everything getting on fire. 

Kaiser666

NINE – All Good Things

Sunday morning.

Lucille let me play for while over her gleaming super developed body but her mind was elsewhere.

"What's the problem?" I asked her with my head buried in her breasts.

"Nothing...  it's just... nevermind" she said while I sucked her nipples trying get her there. I kissed her arms and she didn't flex them to me anymore. I was becoming to worry she would dump me. "I think is better for you to go." Oh, shit... just like that?

It hurt. I had to look at her eyes to be sure she was serious "Why? Did I... I did something wrong?"

Without looking at me she said plainly "you did nothing wrong, John... just leave, okay, tomorrow we talk" and she moved away from me.

"No! Tell me why! I'm not good enough for you anymore?"

She put her glasses and looked down at me with cold eyes "tomorrow we talk."

I should went to her feet pleading for mercy, but no, I wouldn't do that, I had my pride, my dignity. I was the one controlling everything. I just took out my clothes from the floor and said "fine, if is that what you want, that's fine" and shut the door hard. Women. Fuck them. I gave the world for her just to be trashed in the can next morning like a rag. Whatever. I could make a lot of Lucilles within minutes. Shit, I've made a superheroine! I've changed the whole planet! I could give Lucille her wildest dreams, I could make her the queen bee, to have everything under her feet, I could make her President, owner of everything in the universe, and she dumped me like this. Dumb bitch.

Should I teach her a lesson? Should I make her back to the nothingness that she belonged so much time? No, but something must be done. It was MY world.

I turned on my computer in my dorm, entered my password, and... FUCK! Where is it?! Where is the damned fucking folder? It wasn't in My Documents, it wasn't in the trash, it wasn't anywhere!

I started to sweat.

I turned off the computer, breathed deeply trying to calm myself and turned it on again. Where was it? "Oh, shit, oh, shit... Fucking SHIT! It's gone!" Lucifer was gone. The fucking folder was gone. It took me about an hour to start to accept that it wasn't there anymore. In anger I tossed the monitor on the floor smashing it. It couldn't be, it just couldn't be.

I pick it again, plug on the monitor back and was shaky now, and I waited for Lucifer's folder to come back, and waited and waited and waited until I slept.

Kaiser666

TEN – Just another Ordinary Guy in a Woman's World

I went to my class devastated. I couldn't pay attention on anything; I just thought the same thing over and over, "someone has messed with my computer? Anyone could know about Lucifer?" Of course not, but denial is a powerful force. Lucifer's folder just gone as it came. But its effects made by me were still happening.

My CAD group presented our project progress with Beatrice talking all the time non-stop. Everyone was surprised with her assertiveness. Her goofy grimace of fat Monica from Friends was becoming the sweet edgy and jumpy manners of the thin Monica. Her breasts also called some attention; Monica was breastless near what Beatrice is becoming.

In the end the professor questioned Beatrice "What kind of operator your group used for this simulation?"

No one had an answer but Beatrice: "we had to use an anti-commutative operator." She said.

He rose his eyebrows "this is quite advanced, antisymmetric tensors are not even taught in this course." The teacher was quite skeptical of our group achievements and addressed me "John, how do you think that spherical coordinates helped to find the proper scalars?"

I wasn't ready for this "I... the... vectors build this way... is... is... better than a plane because..." I looked at Beatrice that was apprehensive of what I was going to say "...the angular acceleration..." Beatrice made a big no with her head interrupting me:

"Its boundary conditions enforced the symmetry, professor. So it was simpler to deal with spherical coordinates than cartesian ones."

He looked at me and her "I see... you've made this work all alone, didn't you, Beatrice?"

"No... we worked all together." She said nervously.

"I still did not understand why you chose this fancy method for this simulation. This project was not about wonder solutions, but about formal CAD functions, it should be the hard way and not the easy way... that no one in your group seemed to dealt. I'm sorry but I can't approve this project to go on like this. And I want you all to work as a group, so Beatrice, their score will be your score, pray for them to keep up with your genius solutions. Engineering can only exist with cooperative work. No one creates an engine alone with voodoo math. If you wanted that, you should have applied to Physics."

I fucked it up. I saw that Beatrice was furious with me, the other two guys just left me alone with her. "I'm sorry, Beatrice"

"It's not a good time to talk with me... at all" She unhooked my notebook from the projector passing by me almost throwing me onto the chairs.

What a shitty day. Going to my car I saw Lucille finally out of her dorm dressed in some athletic outfit. Guys stop dead looking at her walking. I didn't want to talk to her, not after what she made to me. But was impossible to not look at her. Maybe I was double obsessed with muscles; after all, everything I wrote applied to all men, and I belonged to this kind. Lucille was the bigger girl on campus now. I couldn't help but look at her legs walking in the sunlight.

Instead of taking my car, I followed her on foot. I was curious to see how different she was from the cute Lucille I knew. She walked fast as I tried to run discretely behind her in the bushes. She found Beatrice who was still pissed of what just happened. Beatrice only came up to Lucille's breasts and she wasn't any surprised by her size. "They must have talked to each other yesterday..." I thought. I wondered if they talked about me, probably bad things, I was in four projects with Beatrice now and she hates me for not being the genius like her.

Lucille looked so hot; her long sleeved shirt did nothing to hide her muscles. I felt so degraded as my cock responded so fast to her sighting. She still had her cute face with her glasses and short hair but her body was out of this world. Lucille could compete on the stage with the enhanced Pariso I've made. And what made me so ill was that she was looking so happy. Happy with all guys being so perturbed as she passed by, even provoking accidents.

Some guys appeared to talk with them and she flirted with them in the same way she did to me, crossing her bulging legs on the grass, making casual flexes fixing her hair. Damned Succubus, she'll use and discard them in the same fashion she used and discarded me. And yet I couldn't stop thinking in her. Why she dumped me? Holy fucking shit, I got so fucking helpless.

I had only one solution for relief now, the Internets.

Kaiser666

ELEVEN – This is CNN

My day couldn't be any more badly when I've found out that my monitor didn't work anymore. My notebook was with Beatrice and she would not talk to me that day for sure.

I turned on the TV and rolled a joint. It's all that left for me: a TV and a joint. And beer of course. Tons of it.

The world outside only talked about one thing... two things: Super Sarenna and female bodybuilders magically enhanced. I didn't expect they would talk so much about them.  What was a subculture struck the mainstream TV like a hurricane, suddenly is all they talked about with before and after images and videos of girls I'd morphed: Shawna Walker, Collette Nelson, Jamie Reed, you name it. Not only showing their new huge muscles and greater size but what they were capable of.

Collette lifting the front end of a little car amazed me. She showed no stress, her big muscles bulged and she was such a show-off winking for the camera while doing that. The crew followed her over the streets and people start to crowd around her, hundreds of people, cars honking, men and women touching her muscles like a revelation appeared to them. And she stood so tall in the middle of the crowd that the camera could film her far back; the taller of them couldn't pass her shoulder. She baffled even the male anchors that tried to maintain their composure.

On a foreign channel Pauline Nordin was bigger than life in the way I enhanced her, it was from Germany or another country, and they put her to fight with a professional boxer that went down in the first thirty seconds. And he thought to go easy on her because she was a girl. She was taller then him by a head, what he was thinking? Pauline didn't even cared that he was still unconscious. It was short, I had to download this fight.

Changing channel to CNN I saw Monica Mollica that already had legendary thighs, but I wanted more and now I think that those thighs were heavier than me, each of them. Sure, I've made her taller like all other bodybuilders I morphed when I had Lucifer. She flexed her obscene quads for CNN repeatedly in an identical way she did for her personal site. They couldn't get enough of it, including her crushing a volleyball so easily between them. Wow. The TV got better then Internet?

They also showed retired bodybuilders back to limelight. I took special care of them, they were bigger, younger and prettier them ever. Interviewing their families, they had some trouble to gape their moms being so alluring and big. Of course they said that nothing changed, stating that if it makes them healthier and happier they wouldn't be against their sudden transformation. But when your mom has twenty-two inch biceps, grow almost two feet and became young as you, Oedipal complex must hit very hard in the context of the world my keyboard created. They motherly hugged their teenager kids as usual for the TV, but with breasts big as their heads was nothing usual, principally when their arms reach all their family at one huge embrace.

And it went on and on, I should have being recording this if I had Tivo. Most tried to give some explanation for this entire phenomenon happening, and there aren't none. For me everyone seemed obsessed on their muscles and breasts like I would, I mean, I am.

Then, came Sarenna. Super Sarenna, the mega busted superheroine. But this time she did something nothing heroic. They showed a street demolished by her high heels. By helicopter they showed a tape with her growing over the little buildings surpassing it. Her breasts were getting the size of Goodyear blimps. They showed it until she took off the top of her uniform and started to shake her bare big and perfect huge knockers to everyone down below. Old habits die hard, I guess. What I had in my mind to make a stripper a superheroine?

This time, her little show got a little pricey, her shiny red high-heeled boots bulldoze some McDonald's. People had run away before it collapsed completely. They had some footage of her shoes and a car was between her heels. Fuck, she was enormous and playing with everything around like a toy world.

It wasn't exactly a rampage, but certainly someone has to pay for this. And who can arrest a giantess with super powers?

But commentators were much more worried that her superpowers seemed to be not so unique anymore. Other busty strippers like Rachel Aldana were showing some signs of superpowers... and then it hit me: I wrote down on Lucifer that the milk from Sarenna's super breasts can replicate those powers to another busty girls like her. Jesus H. Christ, I've made superpowers transferable to other women like a virus.

Congrats, dear me, I've wrecked the world. 

Kaiser666

TWELVE – The Semester that Never Ended

Days passed fast. I didn't leave the internet. A lot of things were changing, the enhanced bodybuilders and fitness girls attracted more page views than Evolution of Dance. I wondered how many men couldn't hold their new acquired desires over strong women, and how many women were unhappy for not being strong as lovers wished.

Even fashion and beauty mags had material about female muscle, asking men if it was sexy; they didn't know how to answer, it was a paradigm shift, and, after all, very few girls had some muscles at that point. But it was just the beginning; I could see in the near future those mags having a Health session with major tips to build muscles.

And I was jacking off every time I got, shame on me. The reality changing and I was still home. Sure, everything that was happening was my fantasies, and it scared me a little. At every turn, in every page, glimpse of TV, anything, a buff chick would appear. It helped me to forget Lucille for a while.

Somehow Sarenna didn't appeared in the news after her last disastrous appearance, maybe she got hidden from the authorities in some desert island, or worse, was planning another use for her powers, maybe even creating a secret society of superpowered busty ladies... it could be anything, and without Lucifer's folder I was powerless to stop what I created.

But handling Beatrice temper was the worst. She remade the entire CAD project as she sees fit and made me and the other two guys to know by heart each little detail. She grew almost two inches since the presentation last week. Maybe frustrated, or worried about her grades, she ended to eating even more. At this rate she'll reach Lucille's amazon height sooner or later.

In some reunions Beatrice appeared braless, she probably had no bra that would fit her growing breasts. She already had a C-cup, now it was in the realms of DD, and being so much thinner it really standout. Those two guys who were thinking in leaving the group because of her bossing changed their minds as they saw her as a date opportunity. We had only a week to end the project anyway, so we accepted everything she forced over us.

And in next semester I settled to work with her on projects of Fluid Mechanics, Calculus III, Differential Equations, Organic Chemistry. I was fucked. She just didn't stop eating, how could I follow with her growing exponential knowledge? Even when she explained to us her programming, we didn't understand much. And she ate junk food, more than ever. And even cheetos were making her body more toned and sinuous.

What if Beatrice decides to hit the gym? Growing muscles five times faster than the average man? What if she finds a boyfriend who worships her and makes her breasts bigger like the prophecy I wrote? I would end worshiping her too. What would make her even more fabulous? The more I knew her more controlling and perfectionist she revealed to be. It was my fantasy all right, but it is something easier to read than living.

One day at her frat, Lucille was on a torn sofa reading some mag while we worked on the project at a table nearby. I tried to ignore her in the same way she was ignoring me. But it was unfair; her bare thighs were magnets to my eyes. Using a strap sandal, with her legendary legs, she gave a lazy stretch flexing those muscles of her as I spoke, muting me, it was hard to ignore her, very hard, every single movement of her was hypnotic to me and everyone else.

We took a break, and I seat by her side "Hi, Lucille."

She put the mag by her side and repositioned her body to talk to me, her cleavage seemed bigger, her breasts seemed huge "Hi, John, how's everything?" and her phone rings and she picks it up fast "Brad? No, I didn't forget you... sure, tonight, same place" Why she was doing this to me? We were friends before, than lovers, now... nothing. She waved me and just stood up as I saw her long legs crossing my view going outside. Bitch. I should have made her obsessed about me, not me about her.

Every casual encounter she behaved like that. This torture would last some more weeks till the end of the semester. Sure, there were other girls, but none like her. I saw Mindy making new stunts for the cheerleader squad with her new size and muscles, but if she was unachievable for me before, now was impossible as climbing the K2. She just pushes me over of her way, just flaunting over the maggots at her feet, like I was one of those.

The semester ended with me being eclipsed by my creations. I've made up my bag and went home. At least in my family I would find some comfort. They missed me after almost a year away, mom would make my preferred food, my sister would talk to me nonstop, dad would buy me new stuff. Some place that I was welcomed.

Kaiser666

THIRTEEN – At Last, At Home

I opened the door, and instead of finding a hug, I've found only Tommy, my sister's cat. And it hated me "Hi, Tommy, where is everybody?" Fsssst "Ouch! What the hell is the problem with you?!" My hand got all bloody. I liked cats, but not Tommy. He always pissed all over my things, he even destroyed my old guitar.

"John!" I heard the voice of my mother behind me.

"Hi, Mom... you're thin!"

"Do you think so? I've being exercising a little"

"...really..."

Then I heard the voice of my dad "tell me about it. How are you John, why you didn't told us that would be back home?"

"I told Sandy over the phone. Where is she?"

"In her bed, we had a little fight... can you believe she broke some kid's arms?" then I just heard my sister shouting from her bedroom:

"He is not a kid! And he hurt Tommy! He deserved!"

"She broke some kid's arms?!" I said as I heard the red alarm inside my head as my sister shouted again:

"It just dislocated! I didn't break anything!" She always had a short fuse, but that was beyond temper. I saw that my mother's arm was more brawny than before, but it couldn't be Lucifer, women could grow faster indeed, but not without hitting some weights.

"But Sandy is not that strong! Not to dislocate someone's arms... it must be an..." I replied shortly before she interrupted me:

"Say that again, Johnny" she was on the top of the stairs flexing muscles that weren't there a year ago. 

"What's that? Steroids?" I was truly surprised.

"I asked the same thing" My dad said.

My sister got exasperated "why every guy says that! Fuck! It's just genetics!" Her cat went to her purring as she took him with her muscular arms.

"Are you lifting some weights?" I had to know as she came down the stairs as I saw her new muscles reshaping all her body. I swallowed dry. I always read fantasies about little sisters outmuscling their brothers, but then they were about other people's sisters, not my own.

"Yes. Mom too. We tried to convince dad, but he left in less than a month"

"I think he regrets now..." my mom said also flexing her arm and pinching his flaccid arm "right, Ron?" Her pinch seemed more painful than playful, but he laughed with her.  My dad was a McFly kind of dad, never reacted to any aggressiveness or humiliation, but then mom was just as skinny and as retracted as him. She changed, he didn't.

Someone else knocked the door and my sister knew who was already "my gang" and as she opened her 'gang' came on in, all those four girls that I knew since kids.

"Johnnie! What a unexpected surprise" Brenda said with an irony giving her hand to me for a shake. First: she never called me 'Johnnie' and second: a handshake?

"How are you?" I politely gave my hand to Brenda and she took with a grasp that squished all my fingers "hey! What you doing!? Are you crazy!"

My sister, Sandy, responded in her place "she's in the gym too, doesn't she strong? And she's my partner, you wouldn't believe the gains she's making in the last few weeks"

And with that Brenda took out her puffy jacket showcasing a sleeveless white shirt glued to her breasts and chest. She was strong as Lucille after her first magical orgasms, like Cindy Phillips proportions, I mean, before I morphed Cindy anew. She double flexed her teen arms looking at them with pride. She was a burly girl but now fit she looked hot. Mom, Sandy and her friends cooed around her feeling her solid arms.

My mom asked about her routines almost forgetting about me. As they chatted about their workouts I noticed that all of them were more muscular than they should be.  I had to get out of there before anyone notes my awkwardness or the tent in my jeans.

Kaiser666

FOURTEEN – My Bed, Her Playground

I took a shower. I could only imagine how Brenda bigger than me in some months, or my sister, or her other friends. I never had any respect from those girls. My sister is obviously their lead and she always had a spiky attitude towards me when they were around. How they would behave now?

I went downstairs for dinner and again no one was there and I smelled something familiar "what? Here?" I opened the basement door and some music was playing over a loud TV. After the first steps I saw my sister holding a huge handmade cigarette. I couldn't believe it, she was just a teenager, too young and too naïve to mess with it.

I shouted at her "since when you are a pot smoker?!" and the other girls went silent and my sister just inhaled a ball of smoke.

"Look who's talking..."  the stoned girls all laughed with her.

"You can only smoke at college, that's the proper place for that!"

"Says who?"

Suddenly I look around in what was MY basement... dirt free and full of puff sofas "where is my stuff?!" my old consoles, computers, cables and old monitors were all gone.

"Your stuff are in those boxes..."

"Which boxes?" I look around and only some free weights were in the place she pointed.

"Oops, I guess mom got rid of those... now I remember"

"WHAT!? How... How could she.... She's nuts!?"

"Well, she wanted a place down here to workout, she thought that it was some garbage, so... our boxes gone bye-bye... but those weights are much more useful..." all girls agreed with her "you should try them... you look a little pale." She said with sarcasm, I was red.

"Ah, fuck it! Wait for it, even dad will agree with me about you!" I went out and shut the door.  I fixed something to eat, turned the TV, grabbed a beer, finished eating, grabbed another beer and went to my bedroom. I hoped that they didn't replace my bed with a treadmill. When I went to the bathroom I saw Brenda exiting it, her bare arms and legs first:

"Oh, Johnny..." even stoned she saw that I was glancing at her arms; I pretended to look away but it got me even more obvious.

"Hi Brenda"

"Sorry for the handshake"

"No, that's o... why you did that?"

"I don't know..." she traveled her well-traced biceps with her other hand "...is that sometimes I can't control my own strength" what a cheap line, she had to be onto something.  Where was this girl when 'I' was a teenager?

"Excuse-me... can I go... bathroom?" and closed the door over her. I was sweating "what that girl wants from me...  I can go to jail if we..." my cock went hard thinking of it. But then I forced myself to materialize grandpa taking a dump. I had to stop those devilish urges of hitting a barely fifteen years brawny teenager. Shit, it was hard.

Maybe it was just my perverted cock. That she just wanted to show up her body to someone. Sure, why she would wear a tiny shirt and shorts like those. What abs she had, so cut, her breasts so perky... I had to think in grandpa again. I ended my piss still a little worried that she may be still behind the door. I opened and saw in relief that she went downstairs.

"Was Brenda stronger than me?" my head kept asking. At least she was a good excuse for me to jack off before sleep. Her white shirt seemed to rip if she wanted, she also seemed taller, last year she reached my chin, now she's almost level my eyes; it was a growth spurt? And how tall she will be in the next year? How tall when she gets 18?

I closed my door and took off my shirt and felt someone turned me over "what the hell? What you doing here?!" Brenda pushed me to the wall.

"Why are you so afraid?" she asked so close of as if she would kiss my lips.

"Brenda, I can go to jail if we continue this."

"We? You are in my arms now, Johnnie. And I'm very willing to continue this. What can you do? Scream? That a girl is molesting you?"

"I don't want to fight you, get out." I sounded stern, really, I didn't want any trouble with a girl six or seven years younger than me.

"You... fighting me?" she took a step back posing for me "I lift more weight than any other guy in the gym, Johnnie, you should look at their faces..." she slowly and brashly cocked her arm at me, flexing muscles slightly larger than mine but with much more definition "and I'm quite a boxer..."

"Please, get out." I pointed to the door avoiding looking at her biceps.

"Make me"

"Do I need to call the police?"

"Do you need police to take a girl out of your bedroom?" she chuckled "of what are you really afraid... do you think we don't know about your special feelings for strong girls? Hmm? "

"We? Special feelings? What you talking about?"

"You are not the only one, Johnnie, all guys out there got all crazy over my body, why would you be different? I can see your eyes craving my body, do you think I'm dumb?" she flexed her pecs and that was a dirty trick, my mouth went open as she did that.

I tried to move over "Look, I..." and she silenced my mouth with her palm forcing me to the wall.

"Shhh... you talk too much..." with her other hand she caress my belly into my underwear.

She cannot have her way with me, with a push I took her off me but then she grabbed my wrist and flattened it hard, it was so much pain that I went to my knees "you are a kid, I can't have sex with you!"

"Johnnie... behave" I look up at her and could see her nipples stiffing, her eyes with a keen curiosity over my struggle, satisfied to see me at my place, pleased to see my cock betraying me. It was a greenlight for her to do whatever she wants with me. In a flash I remembered of her as a kid, of how many kid fights she had with the boys over the street and I always blamed the boys. Now I can see that she was the bully, the little burly girl rejected by classmates making weaker boys to respect her.

I was trying to stop her when she took me over her back walking to my bed. "you know..." she said carrying me easily as a potatoes sack "...Sandy created this setup to shut your mouth about our pot... look there..." she pointed my head at a camcorder filming us "you shouldn't mess with us, Johnnie... but now... I think I've changed plans" she turned off the camera and then probed my butt.

"Brenda, what you doing!?" her fingers pressing at my hole left me unset, I had to get out of there.

"You are just a toy now, like all the others..." and she threw my back to the bed and gone over me locking me between her thighs "you were so full of yourself..." Brenda was massaging herself over me "and you aren't so different from the boys in my class... I love the way they react when I touch forbidden places".

Her fingers probed between my legs again "Hey, cut it out!" I pushed her over me again but this time she twisted my arm locking me in place. I could be heavier than her, but she was already a big deal stronger. "You are hurting me!"

And we heard someone arriving home: my parents.

Brenda looked at me and sighted "saved by the bell, Johnny... don't think this is over..." and she grabbed my dick hard almost twisting it "anytime... anywhere...  wait for it" and stormed out of my bed taking the camera with her. I was sure she didn't know how much pain she inflicted to my cock. And the fucking thing was still hard for her.

Kaiser666


FIFTEEN – Getting Things Straight with Sis
 
After some hours, Sandy's friends went out. I knocked her door, she didn't reply so I open it.

"What do you want?" she was in her panties, painting the pink nails of her feet, her toned legs had its muscles pressed against each other with her damned cat purring glued to her as always.

"Did you try to setup me?"

"Did you like it?" she said finishing her nail.

"...No! It was... outrageous! Did you sent Brenda to incriminate me? How could you!?" Sandy laughed at me and took a remote control. In her TV were Brenda and I in that awkward situation.

"Look at your face, so funny" and she freezes at the image of my eyes wide opened over Brenda's biceps.

"Give me the tape!"

"50 dollars"

"What!? Are you blackmailing me?!"

"60 dollars now, Johnny"

"Fuck you!" I went to the camera to take that tape. But faster than me she shoved me to the carpet.  "What the fuck, Sandy! Give me the tape!" as I left the floor she took the mini-dv tape and put between her breasts.

"70 bucks, Johnny, it's a bargain, if I were you I would accept."

"No way, give it to me right now, or..."

"Or?"

I didn't care if it was buried in her breasts, I went over her with my hand invading her cleavage. But with her opened hand she smacked me hard in my face "don't dare to touch my breasts again!" I was seeing stars. Her slap almost knocked me out. I stood up again dizzy and tried again and she knocked me with her other hand. Her girly fight style was surprisingly painful.

Then our father appeared on the door as I was trying to reach the tape again "John! What the fuck are you doing!"

"Ask her!"

"Ask him"

"She's... she's..." I tried to find the words, I hadn't it; the situation was in her hands.

"Get off of my space, jerk" Sandy said pushing me out and closing the door behind me.

Then I heard the condescending voice of my father "Son, I know that Sandy is blossoming, becoming very womanly, but you have to hold those urges, she's your sister for god's sake!"

"dad, you are clueless."

"Go wash your face, you got some bruises"

I went to my bedroom and connected my notebook to our wireless. Right away Sandy was instant messaging me:

">$100.00, deal?"

">What's the problem with you? How can you be so mean?"

She took a longer time to answer that, maybe she had grown a conscience, and then she sent me:

">I'm not mean, but when people have such high expectations for their lives, like me, bugs like you get squashed in their way." Sandy was going insane, dangerously insane, I thought. The dangerous part wasn't just that she was stronger than me already, but the prospect of her getting stronger than anyone else besides Brenda.

But maybe she's just immature, so I typed down some laughs: ">HAHAHAHAHAh!!!"

">$110"

">Why don't you just ask a million, a gadzillion, a brazillion dollars?"

">$120"

">Let me guess now... $130? For a three dollars tape?"

">Is not just your tape anymore, dear brother, don't give me excuses to kick your ass"

">I'll keep a gun in my mattress, don't worry"

">Pay $130.00 tomorrow, if you don't pay til 12AM your dead"

">-you're dead-"

And she went offline. She couldn't be serious about this, right? What in a frigging mind someone would do this with a brother? Sandy was always the opposite of me. Sure, my family never had much money, but then we were happy with we had, she didn't, she always wanted more than we could afford. But it doesn't explain her sudden egocentric aggressiveness.