Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [crzyfck] Lucifer's Sandbox | #WIP

Started by Kaiser666, August 16, 2010, 03:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser666

"God, this probe is still out there?"

"Yes. We don't know exactly for how much time, but it may stay with us for a hundred years before going away again." Beatrice replied.

"But it disappeared from my computer..."

"Maybe the probe was programmed to stop for some reason. Some security lock. Do you remember what was the last thing you did before it vanished?" Of course I remembered, I was about to undo Lucille's size and beauty because she didn't want me anymore, maybe the probe went away because I started to be selfish.

"No, I don't remember" I lied.

"Anyway, it can appear again for someone else. And with all the bizarre fetishes on the internet, it can have disastrous consequences."

"And... your superpowers, how did you got them?"

"That's the holiest secret, John." Lucille said. "And we need to be careful with it, specially you. If the Prime finds out, we will be all screwed."

"Prime?"

"The First superpowered, the one who can make others like herself."

"Do you mean Sarenna?"

"SHHHH! Don't say her name!"

"She's that powerful?"

"No. But we need her to maintain our powers. From time to time, our powers weaken, and only another superpowered one can give us back. I gave Beatrice her powers, I received from another one in the Guild." My mind raced on the image of Beatrice sucking Lucille's big breasts.

"the Guild... you mean a bunch of big breasted superpowered girls? Why keep it a secret, is it a conspiracy?"

"The new world order is coming, John, when the Guild reveals itself, everything, the global economy, countries, corporations, religions, everything will be under the Guild interests. It's very near."

"Why they chose you to be in this... conspiracy?"

"Because of my remarkable natural size, John, no other girl is naturally nine feet tall, with my new powers, I can finally stay in this reasonable size. Since then my natural size grew a lot, as Beatrice has." Damn, Lucille still can't help herself to not grow in her multiple orgasms, as Beatrice can't control her appetite.   
   
"But they know anything about... Lucifer?"

"No. And we must keep that way. They aren't very bright, or very... nice women, most of them are resented strippers, some had an entire living suffering with all the rejection from our society, for them it is payback time."

"Oh, shit."

"And this is your fault, John. You'll have to fix it." said Beatrice.

"Until then, we have to act like them" said Lucille. "Or we'll lose our powers, and then we'll be entirely in their hands."

"We are losing time here" I said "we must find that damn fucking computer! Gods damned!"