Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer Growth Game by BobdyBuilder

Started by RocketNow, January 30, 2021, 08:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UntimelyDemise

Fun game! Been playing awhile and my character is still 4'11. Anyway to get taller?


bmt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fun game! Been playing awhile and my character is still 4'11. Anyway to get taller?

you just have to try some supplements from the shopping center

UntimelyDemise

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fun game! Been playing awhile and my character is still 4'11. Anyway to get taller?

you just have to try some supplements from the shopping center

Thank you!

bmt

3'9 and 240 lbs  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmt

office talk...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Can't wait for furure updates! Keep up the great work.

bmt

little of redrawing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

jhunter


Jaguar

It will be a real nice game. 

I played it, then I reviewed the comments above, which made me realize I'd played it before a couple of years ago. 

I was a programmer myself, back in 370 Assembler and COBOL days.  You're using a different architecture, but I can still help you with properly detailed bug reports. 

Just briefly,
- I wasn't offered a job at any point.
- I was able to just focus on training on the computer until I was expert at everything.
- Then, a little time in the gym and there were not clothes available to fit me.
- Then I got the web cam and quickly got to where I was making 7 figures off of each broadcast.


So typical testing phase of the development cycle.

Let me know if you want detailed bug reports and where to send them.  I'm retired now, so I have time.

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.