⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Drawn* ART + ARTISTS~collected

Started by elee0228, March 17, 2008, 05:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3dbodies

[3dbodies] Happy Dance'n'Roll Into 2021

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Kujarer

ARTIST: 'Senya'

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Artist: [imaxami = 0imaxami0]

arms_of_mass_destruction-0imaxami0.jpg
guns_by_0imaxami0-d85s6xr.jpg
massif_effect_lineart_by_0imaxami0-d75pzvd.jpg

IMAGES CORRUPTED BY *ImageZilla*...RE-UP PENDING

RE-UP REALIZED [5 Aug 2022] ~'K'

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Based on the overall style, I think it's reasonable to suggest this artist creates/created as "ioxxxoi" and "heavymusclebabelover" as well:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

ARTIST: Sotcho [also goes by Sotchosis on other platforms].

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Joe Doomsky

[YHS / Doomsky]  CONT'D

My god, I haven't pulled anything FMG-related for over two years XD Now that's a break.

Something came up recently. Just lineart this time, though I have one a bit more fun in the oven. Hope I'll manage to complete it,a nd maybe improve this one a bt, too.

Jesse Faden from Control: Dumbbell object of power

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IDDQD

Acidarrow

Power Pack, this is pretty old so I don't remember the Artist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Power Pack, this is pretty old so I don't remember the Artist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Ffluffle" is the artist. Sadly, the poster won't see my response since 'they' don't have access to this area. >sigh<

It appears an adjustment was made to the post I referenced and its location, so now my comment above no longer applies.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

peakfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Power Pack, this is pretty old so I don't remember the Artist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Ffluffle" is the artist.

Correction, artist name is "Ffuffle" (without that first "L").  AKA "fatfoxlower".