LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MAK'S stories

Started by Nixon74, February 04, 2022, 07:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobthebob

Muscles from Brussels 2 MUK

5 years had passed since the exchange program. For me the wrestling had stayed etched in my head in a strange way, neither negative nor positive. Mrs Van Hoof's muscles, the strength and dominance of Martha, and the freak power of young Amy, they all played out nightly in my head.
Apart from the annual Christmas card, I had not been in touch with the family, although Amy had gone through a phase of, well a crush I guess, sending me love letters. I should have been flattered I guess, she was a pretty young thing, but I suppose I was still intimidated, or at least embarrassed at being overpowered by a girl so small and young.
Ok, this is where I have to be honest. While I was very ashamed of being beaten by all of the Van Hoof women, it got me going too. The muscle and strength really turned me on. None of the Van hoof women knew this; it was only Pierre who kind of caught me out. After I had seen the bodybuilding trophies of Mrs Van, I rummaged around and found the old scrap book of her competitor days. I had never seen muscles on a woman before, but it was weird. It didn't gross me out, it fascinated me. There was this one photo, I think it was backstage, with her hitting a double bicep pose. It was in black and white, an old newspaper cutting, but you could see the peaked mounds on both arms. A bulging vein ran clearly down both, and the pecs, man, they were a network of vascular activity. Anyway, the photo got me going and as any hot blooded 16 year old would do, I made my way under the covers and, well you know the rest. Only thing is, Pierre walked in on me. He surprisingly understood. I mean, I was jacking over his mother, yet he seemed, almost used to it.
So, to bring you up to date, about 3 weeks ago I was taking a trip round Europe. You know the route, Paris, Milan, Rome etc. On my way back up towards the UK I figured that I would call in on the Van Hoofs. Was it a mistake or a great idea? Read what happened then you can decide.
A few days before making my way to Brussels I called the house. Mr Van answered and was really pleased to hear from me. He said they would love to see me, especially Amy. It had been some years since her last love letter so I felt safe from the threat of a stalker. Anyhow, I was sure she had grown out of the wrestling game and I was pretty strong these days so I could fend her off. The thought made me chuckle.
When I arrived at their house, the sight of the garden and green door brought memories flooding back. My heart began to skip, was I sacred or just excited? It was Martha who answered with a big smile. She was my age, 21, and had developed into a very pretty woman. I had quite liked her during the exchange but hadn't dared to say. My brief moment of lust ended when I noticed a wedding ring on her hand as she wrapped her arms round me in a strong embrace.
"Nobody else is home, come in, let me get you a drink" she said in a welcoming voice.
We chatted a while before I asked about her husband
"So you got married?"
"Yeah just last month, a real shot gun wedding" she beamed as she showed me a rather large rock on her left hand.
I recalled the fact that 5 years before, Martha had been dating a pretty buff guy. She seemed to be into muscle men hence why I didn't make any move on her back then. So when she said her husband was due to be round to meet me any time soon, I expected a bodybuilder type. I was amazed when the door opened and in walked a guy who couldn't have been more than 5'10 and 155 lbs.
"Andy, meet Charles, my husband"
We shook hands, his grip wasn't that firm. Perhaps Martha had given up lifting and..., no, no she couldn't have. As she reached over to pour the coffee, I could see her bicep; she was still lifting and must be way stronger than Mr Muscle here.
I was now getting flashbacks of the muscle encounters from all those years before.
"So Martha, your mum still building?"
Martha giggled, "Wouldn't you like to know"
What did she mean, she seemed to know that I liked muscles, but how, how could she possibly?
"And you, you still got muscles Martha" I quizzed
Before she could answer, Charles stepped in,
"Yes, she won the Belgian Rookie tournament last year; she is a real buff babe"
Martha smiled and kissed her husband. She gave a quick flex of her left arm. Damn, the bicep was there alright, I wouldn't have a prayer if we were to re-enact the arm wrestling of my last visit.
The three of us chatted away when eventually Mr and Mrs Van returned home. A handshake from Mr Van and a hug from his wife.
My initial question was so predictable,
"So, you still bodybuilding Mrs V?"
She chuckled.
"Well, I still pump the iron but I passed the competing mantle down to my daughter"
Cool, I thought, so Martha was the champion bodybuilder these days.
Eventually we sat down for the evening meal and there was still no sign of Amy or Pierre. I enquired about their whereabouts.
"They will be here later, don't you worry, Amy can't wait to see you" explained Mr Van.
During the meal, I half expected an arm wrestle to break out, but there was no mention of feats of strength. Perhaps the family had grown out of it, or maybe Mrs Van had given up now that her daughter seemed to be the strongest of the household.
The clock chimed in the hall on the stroke of 6pm, and as if it were rehearsed, the door opened and in walked Amy. She dropped off a bag, popped her head round the door with a smile. My God, she was beautiful. The 13 year old had blossomed into her 18th year and looked every bit a women, but with that youthful cuteness
"Hey Andy, I have got you a gift, come upstairs in 5 minutes so I can get it out of the packaging" she shrieked with excitement. .
The 5 minutes dragged, I was full of anticipation, what could it be? I guess I was always flattered that Amy had her crush on me, she was a cute kid, but sadly, a kid was what she still was to me.
I paced around the house, into the side room, and the cupboard of trophies. There were a few new additions. There was the Rookie one that Charles had mentioned, a small but heavy looking gold plated shield. This was dwarfed by several others nearby, both had recent dates on them, 'Brussels Overall winner' said one, the other was Belgian National Middleweight champion'
I went back to the lounge, "Damn you didn't tell me you were a National Champ Martha" I said
The room all laughed. "I'm not" said Martha.
Before I could ask about the 2 trophies, the Belgian accent shouted down from upstairs
"Ok, Andy, its ready", it was Amy.
I slowly made my way upstairs, glancing through the open door at the trophies once more. I couldn't comprehend who had won them, I mean, Mrs Van had retired, and Martha said they were not hers. It did not cross my mind for one second who might be the owner.
I pushed open the door; Amy was there in a dressing gown. She was hot, long curling hair cascaded over her shoulders. She had a hint of make up, but her beauty was defiantly natural.
We embraced, a hug, it felt nice.
"So, what did you buy me then" I asked
She laughed, "I did not buy a thing"
"But the gift?" I asked
"Ok, before I show you, I have to tell you a secret. I had a massive crush on you when you came to stay before" she began
"I know, you sent me those letters, remember" I said
"Oh, I know, that was bad. I mean, I knew that I was too young for you, and that you did not feel for me the same" she said with sadness.
She went on, "But I have to be true, I never stopped, I always felt strongly for you"
Wow, I thought it was a teenage crush, something she would have grown out of. And even though she was now 18, it was still too young for me, and I always remembered her as a child.
"I am flattered Amy, I really am, but, your just not my type, and, well the age thing" I was open with her.
She frowned, and then smiled.
"But this is not the only secret. Pierre had a secret too. He tells me things about you and what you like in a woman" she giggled as she said it.
Secret? Surely she couldn't mean about me and liking her mum's muscles.
"Pierre wouldn't tell you our secrets" I snapped, starting to worry
"No, he is a good boy, he wouldn't tell the secrets freely, but when you wrestle somebody, you can make them say anything you want to hear" she laughed loud
"So, you are telling me that you beat Pierre wrestling and forced him to tell you about me?" I asked in panic
She nodded
"So Andy, I know what I must do to get you to fancy me. I must get a body like my mother?" she began to undo the rope around her robe
"Yeah, erm no, I mean, no no" I didn't know what to say.
The robe dropped to the floor in one motion. Amy was in a dark blue bikini that matched her eyes. My mouth dropped open faster than the robe to the floor. Amy was stood in front of me, 5'5, maybe 140lbs of lean, ripped muscle. I looked down, firstly in embarrassment, but my curiosity forced my vision to move slowly up her mountain of muscle. Her calves were round balls that looked hard to touch. I panned upwards and the quads looked like they could kill a man at a hundred paces. Two symmetrical mounds of muscle sewn tightly to her legs. The striations were there for all to see, except it was just me who was getting this viewing.
I continued up, the 6 pack was mighty impressive. Each abdominal was clearly separated from the next. 2 cute veins ran down overlapping the individual parts. Then up again, the chest, half breast half pec. She jiggled them as my vision passed by. I then moved my head right to take in the right arm which was now at a right angle, flexing hard to show the bulging bicep. The baseball arm slowly merged with a thick forearm that was awash with veins like a motorway junction. I think it was obvious which member of the Van Hoof family was the national bodybuilding champion.
"Amy, I'm speechless" I gasped
Amy laughed again
"You see, when I write, I got nothing back. So I think, maybe if I vanish for 3 years and build. Eat, workout, rest and build. And then, one day we meet and I have this to shock you. So, you like?"
"Wow, you look great Amy" I admitted
"No, do you LIKE" she asked again
"You're like a sister Amy, you..." I made my feeble excuse
Amy moved towards me and put her left finger over my mouth to stop my gabbling. Her right hand reached down and grabbed the erection which I hadn't been aware of.
"You must admit that you find me sexy and that we should have sex" she said, still with her grip of my manhood.
"You are sexy Amy, but nothing can happen between us, you know it can't" I explained
"The wrong answer mister. You will not be going from this room until you agree to my demands" she said in a mencacing tone.
I laughed a nervous laugh. I remembered what she had said about forcing information out of her brother. He was stronger than me, and that had happened before she got muscles. I wouldn't stand a chance.
I tried to push her away, a pointless effort.
"Oh, you want me to make you admit it huh"
She said as she wrapped her right arm around my head and forced me to bend over trapped in a headlock. I grabbed her thick forearm with both my hands. It was futile, I couldn't move her an inch. I felt her bicep tense up as it squished my face.
She then flipped me over judo style. I tried to get up, but her foot came crashing onto my chest, pushing me down on my back, pinned fast by her damn leg. She did a mock flex, like a gladiator might do to his defeated prey. I grabbed at her leg, but all I got is the confirmation that her calf muscle was as hard as steel. I was now rock hard, something she pointed out by flicking it with her foot.
"Well at least part of you can admit that they want sex with me" she joked.
I tried to roll away to hide my erection, but she leapt down onto me, sitting on my chest. She pinned my hands to the floor over my head. One handed she held them there and pose again with the right bicep.
"Come on; let's make this easy so we can go downstairs. You love my body and want sex with me" she asked again.
"No, it's not like that. And there is no way any woman can make me say something against my will" I snapped
This seemed to hit a nerve.
"No woman you say, you think that men are superior huh?"
"Well you are a good wrestler Amy, I found that out 5 years ago, but guys are stronger, you have to admit it" I said
"No, you will have to admit it "she snarled
She seemed to ease up, letting my hands loose. I began to scrabble and turned over onto my front to crawl away from her grip.
Amy put herself down hard on my back. She reached over and grabbed my right arm. I tried to resist but I couldn't. She was so damn strong. She got my arm and pushed it right up my back so that it was touching my head.
"You like the arm lock?" she mocked
"No, get off" I wailed
She began to twist my arm right up my back, her hand wrapped around my wrist so that escape was impossible.
"Ow, Ow shit, damn stop please" I yelled
"I have not started yet you wimp. Now, what was it you were going to admit to me?" she said
A jolt of pressure
"Arghhhh, fuck, no no, ow please please you're going to snap it" I begged
"I could you know, snap you easy, but I just need to hear you say some things that I like to hear" came her demands
Again, she pushed harder, I knew she was only at 10% of what she could do to me
"Ow oh no, ow no please, ok, ok" I caved in
"Say it" snapped Amy
"Ok, you think you are hot, I want to have sex with you" I yelled at the top of my voice, not concerned who heard me. I just wanted the pain to stop
Amy laughed loud,
"Sex is inevitable, you didn't have to agree, I could take it from you. But I want you to make an apology for your other verbal errors"
"Ow, Jesus, ow please I don't know what you want me to say" I began to cry
"Hey no tears just think about it. You better think fast because I think I heard your arm snap" joked the dominant teen.
The pain was intense, I could hardly think.
"Ow ok, ok, I was wrong, women are stronger than guys, they are they are" I blurted out.
"Good, and?" continued Amy
"I said it, let me go, please" I cried
"What is wrong, is this painful?" joked my captor
"Arghhh, yes, please you're too strong for your own good. I'm sorry about what I said" I gasped
"Thank You" said a calmed Amy as she let me go. I rolled away and rubbed my aching arm.
Amy helped me up and we kissed.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you" she whispered, "But I will do it again if you don't do what I expect"
She pinned me to the wall, again, I couldn't move
"You see, anytime Andy I can and will"
She let me go and helped my uncrease my top. She started to dress as I stared at the muscle mass being slowly hidden under her clothes.
"Now, let's go downstairs for the rematch of 5 years ago" she informed
I stopped dead
"Whoa, wait a second, you guys still wrestle?" I asked
"Of course, why else do you think we wanted you to come back to see us" she joked as she grabbed me by the hand and began to drag me down the stairs to the awaiting Van hoof family........
I was still panting heavily as we walked down the stairs. As we entered the front room it was as though the whole family had known what was happening upstairs. They were ready to wrestle, the sofa and chairs had been moved to the side of the room and some mats had been placed strategically around. I gulped as I looked around to see the naked arms of Mrs Van. She might no longer compete, but she was still buff. Martha too had changed into a vest and shorts. No wonder she was a bodybuilding title holder, she was ripped. Mr Van looked to have added some mass; he too wore shorts and vest. Charles was in a baggy T-Shirt and jogging bottoms. He now looked closer to my size, small compared to his muscle bound wife.
"What about Pierre?" I asked
"He will be here soon" informed Mrs Van as the door opened in the hall. Pierre was here looking rather sheepish. He had never likes the fact that his family were stronger than him, but he was under orders to reports and wrestle. He entered the room; I hadn't heard the door close behind him though. Now I did. Somebody was with him. Footsteps ran upstairs.
"You brought someone else?" I asked
"Hi Andy" said a withdrawn Pierre, "I had to bring somebody, even numbers and all that"
There was a silence as Pierre took off his jacket. This was soon broken by the organiser, Mrs Van.
"Ok, so we have 4 men and 4 women, but who will wrestle who?" she asked
"I want to wrestle my boyfriend Andy" yelled Amy
Boyfriend? What the hell? When did I agree to that?
"Now now madam, just because you are the bodybuilding champion around here doesn't mean you get first choice. Andy is the guest, maybe I let him chose" said Mrs Van
Hardly a choice was it? I mean, Mrs Van might be old and past her prime, but I had seen her demolish her husband before, and he was twice my strength. Martha was cute, real cute, but she looked as though those arms might do some serious damage. Amy, well I had just seen her muscles up close and personal. She was much stronger than me, and I didn't fancy having to beg in front of an audience to a girl 3 years my junior. In fact, given the 'persuasive' nature of Amy, I might end up admitting that we were indeed an item.
"Can I go for the mystery guest" I trembled
Pierre shook his head
"You sure Andy?" asked Mrs van, "You don't want to get up close and personal with my muscles. Pierre tells me that you used to like my muscle" she joked with an obvious reference to the secret we had shared.
"Ok then, Andy can wrestle Ellen, I'll take on, hmmm Pierre, Charles, you get to wrestle your wife, and Mr Van, you get to challenge your youngest daughter" informed Mrs Van.
Mr Van looked worried, Pierre even more so. Martha and Charles smiled. Amy sulked, she wanted me.
As I was allowed up to Pierre's room to change, Pierre whispered in my ear,
"You make a big mistake, Ellen is tough"
I laughed, "And the others are not?"
Pierre did not smile, "No, Ellen is nasty, she likes to have pain. She is young, she has not yet understand that it is bad to embarrass other"
Great. Well, maybe I would win, who knows.
As I changed, I asked Pierre about giving up our secret to Amy
"You don't know how strong she has got. She pinned me down, nearly broke my arm. She knew that I had something on you and wouldn't let me go until I told her. You have any idea what it is like to be bullied by your little sister? I had to tell her, I am sorry" he sobbed.
I put on the Belgian football shirt and a pair of shorts. I poured a water bottle over my head and psyched myself up. I wasn't going to lose this time, not to a young girl again.
Back downstairs, the family were waiting, including the newcomer Ellen. I laughed inside. She was tiny, maybe 5'2 at a push. She had gymnast arms, small but defined. She wasn't as big as Amy had been all those years before. I felt confident that I could win.
"She is only 14" whispered Pierre
Mrs Van stepped forward, "Ok, let's have the married couple first, Martha v Charles"
Martha stood opposite her husband. Her arms suddenly looked bigger than ever. Charles went for her, gripping her round the chest and throwing her to the floor. He pulled at her arm, she shrieked. Charles smiles as he asked her if she wanted to give up.
Martha looked in pain, but she gritted her teeth and began to unbend her arm. Charles looked amazed. He had two hands on her arm, one on the bulging bicep, one on the hand.
2 hands v one arm, no contest and Martha powered out of the hold. Charles kept a grip, tried to re-apply it.
Martha bent over; Charles fell on top of her shoulder. Martha stood up, taking Charles up with her in a firemans carry. He still had a grip of her arm but not for long. Now in control, she was able to flex her arm, the bicep bulged to 14 inches. His grip was broken by pure muscle expansion. Before he could re-apply the hold, Martha dropped her husband hard to the floor. He was winded.
Now she had her prey lined up. She dived onto him with knees lying across his arms in the school girl pin.
"Argghhhh" a blood curdling scream came from the mouth of Charles. At first it wasn't clear, but the legs were the source of his pain. The rock hard quads had trapped his head and were squeezing him like a grape.
A shot of spit came form his mouth, some blood trickled from his nose. Martha looked on a mission.
"You must give in honey so I don't hurt you" she mocked; mow flexing both biceps too just to add to the humiliation.
"Arghhhhh" he ailed with one tame effort to move her legs. He was in a hopeless position, and with one more increase in power, he yelled the famous words
"Ok, I give please no more"
Martha leaped up and flexed to the applauding family. I didn't applaud, I was scared at how strong she had become. Martha bent down and helped up Charles. They kissed. It seemed that she enjoyed being stronger, yet he didn't mind. I loved the look of muscles, but not sure I could handle being dominated all the time.
"Very good Martha, but you took a long time to win" mocked her mum.
"Next we will have my big boy against his mother"
Pierre looked close to tears and nothing had happened yet.
You would not have guessed that Mrs Van no longer was competitive in her sport. She was big. Pierre looked resigned to defeat as his mum grabbed him. A half hearted attempt to block her was pointless as she threw him to the floor. Pierre put up his arms and made a brief attempt to fend her off.
"Roll out of the way" I shouted to him
Pierre tried, but Mrs Van stopped him with her foot. She sat on his back, just as Amy had done to me moments earlier. Mrs Van went for the arms, but Pierre wisely tucked them under his body. It left his mum with no choice. She wrapped the steel quads around him and squeezed.
"Arghhhhhhh" came the gasp form Pierre.
Mrs Van rolled over onto her back, Pierre trapped in her legs, now elevated in the air.
Martha pointed and giggled, Pierre was helpless in the vice and his erection was seen by all as he was turned over. He frantically tried to pull his shorts over his penis, but each time he got close, Mrs Van squeezed hard, causing him to go momentarily limp. Pierre was in panic; his arms flailed around, but couldn't get to his shorts. In fact, the only things he touched, biceps, quads and calves, seemed to get him even harder. In no more than 45 seconds, Pierre finally got enough breath to yell "You win, I quit"
Mrs Van released the grip and Pierre fell down to the mat. He barely had enough energy to put himself away.
Mrs Van pulled back her hair with both hands, showing off the biceps to the family.
"Ok, it is 2-0 to the women. Maybe we get a male win now" she said as she pointed to her husband.
Pierre had returned to my side, "Dad will win this" he said
"How do you know?" I asked
"He has won 3 times against Amy" he said
Perhaps, but Amy was buff; he may be under estimating his youngest daughter.
Amy and her dad were about to lock up when Amy stepped back.
"If I beat dad in under 2 minutes, I want to wrestle Andy too" she exclaimed
Her dad laughed, "You have not beat me once yet, let alone in 2 minutes"
"So it's a deal?" she asked again
Her mum nodded and Amy leapt into action.
I glanced at my digital watch. 2 minutes was not a long time, come on Mr Van, hold out.
Amy suddenly looked huge. She wasn't Belgian bodybuilder champion for nothing. Mr Van was stocky too; this was a match up for sure. The 2 locked up. Amy tried to throw her dad but he was pretty strong. He had to be with a wife like his. Both groaned and grunted as they pushed, each trying to gain the advantage. Mt Van suddenly looked concerned. His pushing was not working, and Amy was getting the upper hand. Each muscle tensed to its maximum. Damn, she was hot.
"Arghhhh" roared Mr Van as Amy threw him to the floor. His face painted a thousand words. This was obviously the first time his daughter had gotten the upper hand and he was scared. Amy dived onto him. Her legs grapevine his right leg and applied the pressure. Mr Van roared in pain. I would guess Amy had 22 inch quads, and they looked 30 inch as they pumped the pressure on then off. Mr Van placed both hands on her quad trying to remove the pain giving hold. Big mistake. Amy grabbed his arm and bent it back. Mr Van was now on his side, leg entwines by the muscle, arm trapped in a grip of forearm and bicep.
I glanced at the watch; 1 minute 34 seconds had passed.
"Arghhhhhh" screamed Mr Van as he had to his wife many years before.
"Time? How long?" Yelled Amy
"10 seconds" I yelled back.
With time running out, Amy bent the arm right back.
"Give it up old man" she shouted in his ear
"Ow, please arghhhhh" he wailed
"Say it, say it now" she forcefully bellowed
"He held on for a few seconds, I glanced at the watch, 4 seconds to go.....
"Ow, Ok you win Amy" he conceded
"Yes!!!!" Squealed Amy as she leapt up. Mr Van held his arm; he was in agony, but also ashamed having lost to the final female in his family.
Amy stood up. Each muscle looked perfect as she walked over to me and hoisted me into her arms in a cradle hold.
"I get to beat my baby again" she proudly announced as she marched me around the room in her muscular arms.
I then felt a sudden move forward. Amy dropped me. She had been pushed in the back by the plucky teen Ellen.
Ellen stood up to Amy, dwarfed by the bodybuilder mass.
"You get what is left, I wrestle Andy first" she hollered.
Amy looked as though she was ready to take out the youngster right there, but she stepped back and gestured for her to carry on.
"Let's see if we get 4 and 0" said Mrs Van.
Ellen grabbed at me, but I was able to swat her away. She grabbed my leg, but again, I moved quickly and got free. Ellen was no Amy, or Martha. This was my moment to shine. Ellen jumped at me, I side stepped and pushed her down to the floor. I got on top, now it was me who had the advantage with a schoolboy pin of my own.
"Hey, if I beat Ellen in less than 2 minutes, I don't have to wrestle Amy right?" I asked
"Sure" said Amy very confidently. Was she mad? I had this match won.
I grabbed Ellen's arms and they were harder than I thought. Still, this didn't stop me, I pinned her arms to the floor.
"Give up little girl?" I asked
Ellen just laughed.
I tried to copy the leg scissors seen earlier. Sadly, my legs were weak and Ellen just shook her head to acknowledge that my best was not working. I had both hands on her biceps and tried to squeeze them. She just tensed them up and while not big, they were too hard to dent. My confidence did dent though and it started to wane as she began to push her arms up. I leaned over, my strength and my weight on her arms. The mistake had been made. Her legs were now free and they kicked up to wrap around my shoulders. I held on, but not for long. Even with all my advantage, her arms were strong and she managed to lift up her arms. Her fingers locked into mine and with a snap, my fingers were being bent back and I let out a squeal. Ellen threw me off her. I tried to get to my feet but she stood over me. I tried to stand, taking her up with me. I managed it, she was small, but her arm locked around my neck and I struggled to breathe. I clawed at her arm, but she was way stronger than I gave her credit for. As the air drained, I fell down.
Ellen was now sat on my back. I was exhausted. The 2 minutes had passed; I was more concerned with avoiding defeat and, more worryingly, humiliation.
Ellen applied a hammerlock on my arm, almost the same hold as Amy had used an hour before. It was almost like the pupil had learnt from the teacher.
"Arghhhh" I yelled
"Ow ow, ok, you win" I blurted out
Ellen just sniggered
"Didn't Pierre warn you, I don't just do cop outs" she threatened
Nobody stepped in to stop her.
The arm was twisted more and more
"I didn't want to look pathetic in front of Amy, but I began to cry. Amy was stronger no doubt, but Ellen applied the hold in just as painful a manner.
"Please, I give up" I pleaded
"Now, what demands shall we set?" teased Ellen
"None, anything, help, ow" I screamed
"Ok, well first you admit that women kick butt" she said
"Ok" I wailed, "Girls are stronger than boys"
"And, what about teen girls?" she mocked
"Yes, teen girls are too strong for me" I shouted out
"And, you want to date me?" she asked
"What? There is ... ow ow" The pain was intense
"Say it" she demanded
"I want to date you" I said it
Amy stepped in, "That's enough, he is mine"
Ellen kept the hold on and rolled me over
"Then why does he have a hard on if he doesn't want me" she laughed
Amy grabbed Ellen and forced her to let go.
"Now now Ellen, Andy is hard for muscles, my muscles" she said
Amy helped me up.
"So, do we need to wrestle so that I can make you admit to all my family that you are my boyfriend now and that we are going to have sex?" she asked
I looked around. Despite the brash sexual claims, nobody seemed bothered or offended. I got the impression that since Amy had gotten so muscle-bound she was now in control of this family.
"Well, do I need to make you admit it?" she asked
"No, I guess not" I admitted
"Great" exclaimed Amy, "You lot better get the kettle on, we won't be long"
With that, Amy hoisted me up in her muscled arms.
"This will be wonderful. I waited years for this. You are mine now, and I will enjoy being with you"
I looked over my shoulder to see the family watching their teen daughter carry her man to bed.
Well, what else could I do but enjoy the inevitable.
   


bobthebob

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bobthebob

Shock to the System

By Musclefan Uk based on a Redel Andy idea

It was the Summer of 99. We were going through a heatwave. I remember it all too well. Friday 8th August. My sister had celebrated her 16th birthday the week before, and after begging and begging, my folks finally caved in and granted her a pool party. As an 18 year old, I had no desire to be around a bunch of 'kids'. I was in my mature woman phase. Having just completed my exams at boarding school, I was home for 3 months before I started college, so I was busy meeting up with my old school friends.
I expected the pool party to be winding down about 6pm, so I left it until 6.30pm to go home. As I stepped out of the Mercedes convertible (my dads sadly), I heard no splashing or shouting. The party must have ended like I thought. Great, I was sweating and fancied a dip in the outdoor pool. I stripped off my shirt as I ran round the back of the house. I was about to run and dive bomb into the pool, when I spotted that some of the party girls had stayed behind and were sat around the picnic table in the yard. Conscious of my rather thin physique, I decided against the pool for now. I put back on my Ralph Lauren sweater and decided to go say hello to the girls. I hadn't had much luck in the older woman scene today, so maybe I would get luck y with one of my sisters friends. Maybe one of them was 17 or so. As I got closer, I could see that they were not in fact eating at the table. They were arm wrestling. I stopped and took a double take. Back then I had pretty old-fashioned views about women. Arm wrestling was very much a manly activity, and seeing girls do it, I had to comment. I watched for a minute as my sister beat a tall looking girl in a back and forth match. It looked kind of funny. My sister was wearing a girlie pink jacked, and looked very feminine. Arm wrestling certainly did not suit this kind of 'lady'.
After I had secretly watched my sister win the match, I felt the need to intervene.
"Hey, what on earth is going on here?" I asked
"We are just having an arm wrestling tournament, I am currently winning" my sister boasted proudly
I was strangely intrigued by the action, but nonetheless, it was not a womanly thing to be doing. I had to comment;
"Well, congratulations and all Becky, but don't you think that arm wrestling should be left to guys?"
All the girls suddenly poured a scornful look towards me
"I mean, it's a bit silly trying to see who is strongest when women are the weaker sex" I scoffed
Becky stood up and confronted me. I had only seen her briefly since my return from boarding school, and not really noticed any change in her other than the obvious chest growth in 2 years, and the longer hair. As she stood right in front of me, I noticed that she was almost my height. Hell, I couldn't help but notice. She was bare footed too and yet was staring me eye to eye. She had a long sleeved jacket on, but she suddenly looked pretty broad shouldered. Like a girl at school who swam for the state. I had no idea what might happen, but I a small dose of butterflies in the stomach.
"Look Charlie, all sports are open for guys and girls now, don't be so God Damn sexist" she said loudly
Her eyes were piercing me. I should have quit there, but I just had to push it too far
"Maybe so Becky, but I stick by my weaker sex comment. Some sports like arm wrestling or weightlifting are guy only domains"
All the girls began to laugh
"You don't know do you?" she said in a almost teasing voice
"Know what?" I asked with genuine curiosity
"Well, while you have been away at your posh school, me and my friends have been doing a mans sport" she said
I looked at her blankly. What was she talking about?
"Should I show him girls?" she asked her friends
"YEAH!!!!" came the unanimous reply
Without another word, Becky rolled up her sleeve and flexed her arm. I felt my jaw drop open. I am no expert on muscles, but as a guess I would have to say it measured close to 14 inches and looked like it wouldn't give an inch.
My gawking was broken only by her next comment;
"I have done a lot of growing since you left. I am almost your height, I probably out weight you, and I certainly have more muscle."
I suddenly felt very weak in front of these girls. I made my next mistake, resorting to blatant lies
"Yeah well, I might have been working out too at school. I am stronger than you think. And remember how I used to easily beat you play fighting"
Becky just giggled,
"Yeah, the key word being USED TO. Come on then muscle man, lets see your biceps"
I refused, but having made a stupid claim, I eventually removed my pullover to a rupturing of laughter.
"I forgot you were so scrawny" laughed Becky
We stood looking at each others bodies. The moment was surreal. I was looking at my sister with the body of an Olympic athlete. Becky was a pretty girl with a baby face. Her hair had grown to shoulder length. She was staring back at my slim, bottle white body. The awkward moment was broken when one of her friends came across and whispered into Becky's ear. Becky smiled and nodded her head.
"What?" I asked
Becky smiled and replied in a teasing tone;
"Jenny thinks that since we were doing a 'mans' sport, then maybe we could use a 'man' to show us how it should be done. How about it? You 'man' enough to take on your little sister?"
I cringed with every emphasized 'man' that spouted from her mouth. My male chauvinistic claims had left me in a terrible position. Her arms had about 2 inches on me; there was no way I could take her arm wrestling. There was no way I wanted to do this in front of her baying audience, so I swallowed my pride;
"Look Becky, your arms are way bigger than mine. There is no way I can beat you, there is no point and you know it" I shamefully admitted
The girls all burst into a chorus of laughter.
"Come on big bro, you never know. You might be stronger than me (chuckle). Muscle size isn't everything, and after all, you are a guy. Surely the male pride won't let you just walk away?" she waved her arm in the air. Even unflexed, her bicep was more than visible.
Be grudgingly I joined the girls at the picnic table. Becky raced round to sit opposite. Sat down there wasn't even a slight height advantage for me. I was now staring at a body that was superior to mine in every dimension. Her shoulders looked so wide, her chest even looked strong.
We placed out arms on the table and gripped hands. She looked so solid. I looked quickly down at my own arm. Pathetic was the word that jumped into my mind. Jane leaned over and put her hands over ours to hold us steady, make sure I didn't try and get a jump start on Becky. As Jane leaned in, I glanced at her. Suddenly she looked fairly solid too. Surely the whole gang hadn't started lifting? Was I the weakest of all the girls? No, it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Jane was only 14 or 15, there was no way she had started lifting, what a silly thought.
"Ok, lets go!" shouted an excited Jane
Immediately I felt the power in Becky's arm. She wasn't putting her all into this, I could tell by the smirk spread all across her face. I was trying my best and I couldn't budge her arm. I tried to hide my struggle in my facial expression, but from the giggles, it was obvious that I was giving it my all.
For about 40 seconds, I pushed with all I had without getting anywhere. My best efforts were futile. Not only was Becky stronger than me, but she was way stronger.
"Oh sorry" exclaimed Becky, "Have we started?" she was mocking me
"Silly me, I was waiting for you to start" she continued
She could have taken me in seconds I think, but she preferred to play these games. She knew that the longer it lasted, the more my humiliation would be. Should I walk away? Give up? The decision was taken away from me as Becky decided that we had reached the time to end the match.
A slow sure motion began and my arm began to go backwards. The watching girls cheered on Becky but she needed no encouragement. Within seconds it was over, the motion continues and I could barely slow her. A huge smile of satisfaction spread over her face. She flexed her pumped 14 inch arms in my face.
"Congratulations" I said with deep hurt
"You are too strong for me Becky" I added
Becky laughed
"That's ok Charlie, I can beat most guys at school, I knew you wouldn't have much chance against me"
Well, at least she was cool about it, or so I thought.
As I began to walk away, Becky called to me;
"Actually Charlie, I knew I would beat you, but not so easily"
I stopped and cringed. She was going to verbally make fun of me. I could handle that maybe, but not with an audience. And what was to stop her from broadcasting this to mom and dad, or my friends.
Becky knew she had hit a nerve and continued her onslaught
"I can beat all the guys at school, and all my girlfriends, but you know what, I don't think you could beat any of them. You put up the worst fight I have ever seen"
I had to defend myself against these claims. I spun round to reply
"You think I gave it my all Becky? Don't talk crap. Sure, you are stronger, you workout, big deal. But making stupid claims about me losing to your friends, that's just bullshit"
My raised tone was my biggest mistake. She knew she had me hooked and was about to reel me in
"Well that muscle man, get your ass back over here and see how well you do against Jenny, Belinda and even Jane" she scoffed
Of the 3 girls, only Belinda really worried me. I was 5'9 and a thin 148lbs but I still easily outweighed Jenny and Jane. Belinda was more of a physical equal. And it was Belinda who pushed past Jane to get to the table first. Belinda was almost 17. She was the one friend of my sister who I used to always kind of fancy. Well, not fancy as such, but thought was cute. Belinda had grown up before her time. She had an adults body at 16. Very large up front. She was probably 5'11 155lbs. Belinda had very long black hair. She did look older than 16, the kind who would get off with older men in nightclubs I thought. As I faced her at the table, she looked quite chunky. Not defined like Becky, but big and solid. I thought to myself that Belinda was one girl I wouldn't like to wrestle. She had the advantage on me in all departments. This was arm wrestling though. I felt sure I would have a tough match but ultimately beat her.
Belinda gripped my hand. Her hands were huge for a girl. Her arm was long too. I felt like I was arm wrestling an adult. But this was a girl of almost 17. We began in a different way to my previous match with Becky. Belinda didn't want to toy, she wanted a fast win, and my God, she was going to get it. Had she caught me off guard? I wish I could honestly say that. She just had raw power that I could not stop. From the off, I was moving backwards. I would guess it took her 15 seconds to beat me. In reality it was probably less. Unlike the smooth movement of Becky, Belinda slammed my hand hard to the wooden table
"Oh my God, you are such a wimp" shouted Belinda as her girlfriends patted her rounded arm
I sat there in shock. Were all these girls super strong, or was I really weak? Belinda marched around the table and stood over me. I was intimidated. I thought Belinda might be able to beat me up, and that was before I discovered that she was way stronger.
"I tell you this now Charlie, you are going to loose to Jenny and even Jane. What a wimp" said Belinda in a rather nasty tone
I had seen enough. I lost to 2 strong 16-year-old girls, I didn't fancy losing to two15 year olds as well. I tried to stand up from the table but the large hand of Belinda's placed itself on my shoulder and pushed me back into the seat.
I stared at Belinda, debating in my mind whether to confront her about manhandling me. But Jane and Jenny arguing who was going to go next broke the stand off. Jenny was slightly bigger built than Jane and she managed to push past to get to the seat opposite me. Jenny was 15 but in the same school year as Becky. Jenny was small. 5'2 was being generous. Like the others, she looked to have filled out somewhat. Wider shoulders for sure. She rolled up her sleeve and placed her elbow on the table. Her arms were slender, but looked rock hard. Her arm was well defined. She must have caught me staring because she tensed up her arm and giggled, not a huge bicep, but rounded and peaked. Unlike Belinda, Jenny had a small hand and I gripped it hard to try and put her off. She just smiled at my pressure.
This was more like it. As we started, Jenny had clear strain in her face. This was not the embarrassing mis-match like I had just had. I smiled. I felt sure that I was in control this time. I even started to slowly inch Jenny's arm backwards. I could sense the different atmosphere from her cheerleaders. I got her maybe 3 or 4 inches down but seemed unable to move it any more. I was now in full power mode. Jenny was clearly struggling but was holding steady. Maybe it was her muscle, maybe her drive, but something was holding that arm up like a scaffolding support beneath it. Surely it was a matter of time until I won, but I was fading, and I knew it. Jenny suddenly jerked back a little. I was spent, she spotted this in my face.
"Oh no" I said out loud
Jenny smiled; she had me on the back foot. I was holding on, slowing her down, but her move was gaining momentum. The girls began to cheer and lift Jenny even more. As my arm went 'over the top' I knew I was going to lose match 3. Jenny slowly kept the pressure on and within a minute, I was defeated yet again.
Jenny put out her hand to me. I shook it begrudgingly.
Jane jumped into the seat immediately
"Whoa, hold it there. I have had 3 matches in a row. That's the reason I lost to Jenny. Maybe we should postpone the last match?" I asked
Man, I was asking permission from a group of kids
"Becky, what do you think?" asked Belinda
"5 minutes, that's fair" replied my sister
I attempted to stand up, but once again, Belinda pushed me back down to the seat
"You sit there for 5 minutes, I wouldn't want you running away now"
Again, the girls all laughed. They must have loved this.
While we waited for me to 'recover', Becky and Belinda sat beside us and went at it themselves. I was captivated. The huge definition of my sister against the bigger built Belinda. Belinda was more like a powerlifter. No real definition but oh so strong. This was a superb match. They were equally matched. There was an initial stalemate, then Belinda got the upper hand, then Becky, then Belinda. After 4 or 5 minutes, Becky's arm looked about ready to explode. She didn't put in half this effort in beating me. With a huge groan, Becky began to move Belinda down to the table. Belinda held on in vain for a few seconds, but Becky finally slammed her down. Both girls were breathless
I was staring intensely at the biceps on my sister
"Becky, your, your arm. It's fucking huge" I said in true awe
Becky smiled and flexed her tired limb. 14 inches may have been a slight under estimate now
The flex show was intense. I was actually getting turned on until Jane broke the silence
"Hey, 5 minutes is up, lets go big man"
Jane was surely no competition. She was 5'6 but very thin. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at her weight. She was still 15, still a lot of growing to do.
We clasped hands. I could feel straight away that Jane was weaker than all the others. I moved her back about an inch but then she stopped me. She was really struggling, I wasn't giving my all yet, but she had dug in almost like an anchor. I had decided to conserve energy this time after the jenny experience, but my current input was not budging little Jane. I put a little more into it. Her thin but solid arm was still holding firm. I began to strain, still nothing, what on earth was keeping her arm up? Suddenly, I began to sweat. I had hit the wall. All my energy was not enough and once more I began to tire. Jane inched me back up to the vertical position. Panic had set in. Jane was red faced but she had me on the retreat. Where was this coming from? My arms were bigger, more muscled even. It took her a while, but she did it, and slammed me down.
"Yes" shouted Jane with joy, "14 years old and beating adult guys"
"What, you are only 14?" I said in pure shock horror
"Yes" came the proud reply, "not 15 for 8 months either"
I stood up from the table almost in tears.
Belinda blocked my path
"So, girls, the weaker sex still?" she teased
I raised my head; "I guess not"
Belinda stepped aside and I walked off but no Becky stopped me
"Charlie, my brother. Arm wrestling is all very well, but it only tests arm and shoulder power. Maybe your other muscles would make us look weak, like girls should be right?" she mocked
"So before you go off to cry, or hide, or masturbate, I think you owe me and my friends a workout"
I was horrified that she used the masturbate world. Did she know I had gotten hard at seeing the muscle? I presumed her comments meant that she wanted me to pay for them to go to the gym, so I got out my wallet.
"No No No" said Becky, "By workout, I mean we wanna wrestle you"
I looked around and the 4 girls were all hyper with the prospect. I didn't have much choice. If I won, I would shut them all up. If I lost, well that was unthinkable.
"If I do this, do you promise not to tell anybody?" I asked, or was that begged?
Becky nodded.
I turned to face the girls....................
(Comments please, if people think it's ok, I will do a part 2)
   


bobthebob

Shock to the System (Part 2)

I am Charlie, an 18 year old on his mid term break. I came home to my sisters' pool party to be shocked by what I saw. Becky and her friends were arm wrestling and roped me into their match. Becky had been working out, she is muscular as hell. Needless to say, she beat me easily. But then so too did her 3 friends, including a damn 14 year old. If that's not bad enough, they then made me wrestle them all. This is what happened...
(Continued from Shock Part 1)
I turned to face the girls. Surely they were joking, they had their fun, why did they want to wrestle me? I looked at the 4 of them, stood as though they were waiting for a gang fight. My sister with the bulging biceps, Belinda towering over the others, tiny Jenny, and the scrawny Jane. 2 of them looked like they would be a breeze to defeat, but they had beaten me at arm wrestling. I laughed to myself, what was I thinking. I was the older guy. Sure, the girls were strong, but at wrestling, they couldn't beat me. Half of wrestling is in the mind, so I figured that I better shed this coward, weakling image and put across my confidence (even if it didn't exist in reality).
"Right, which one of you girls is first to receive a beating?" I shouted at the group. There was a pause then laughter. The girls then went into a huddle, choosing what the order would be. Seemed like I was going to have to wrestle them all.
After a minute or so Becky stepped forward. In her bikini, she tensed her body to show off her muscular development. "Right Charlie my dear brother, we have decided. You will face Belinda first, then me, then Jenny, and finally Jane"
This was a good plan on their behalf. They were putting the big girls first, leaving me tired and drained for the smaller ones. Even so, I knew that I could beat Jane and Jenny at the very least.
Belinda stepped forward. As I said earlier, I used to kind of fancy her. Standing taller than me at 5'11, her long black hair draped over her shoulders. There was no real muscle definition, but she looked damn solid. You could just tell that she was powerful. I decided to take her down, wrestle her on the floor. I had seen the WWE a few times, and they always said that the best tactics against a bigger and stronger opponent was to bring them to the floor. I dived at her legs and grabbed around them in a rugby type tackle. I heaved, trying to take her off balance, but her legs were like oak trees. I pulled, but couldn't take her down. I suddenly felt those huge hands grab my pants. She lifted me up into the air. I was dangling, like a fish pulled from the sea. Belinda dropped me hard to the floor. She went to grab me again, but I rolled clear. I stood back and looked at her as she advanced. What the hell could I do? She was bigger, heavier and already proved that she had the strength advantage.
I walked over to Belinda and grabbed her arms. I don't know what I was trying to do, but it certainly didn't work. She wriggled one arms free, then another, and I was at her mercy. She grabbed me in a bear hug and lifted me a inch or 2 off the floor.
"Arghhhhh" I groaned as I struggled to breath. This grip was vice like. Belinda held me up for over a minute, I was going light headed. As she finally put me down, I staggered over the grass to the amusement of the girls. Belinda walked over. I put up my arms blindly to stop her. She grabbed them both and heaved me up and over her shoulder in a fireman's carry. I wasn't built, but still weighed close to 150 lbs, yet Belinda was lifting me up with ease. I glanced at her pretty face. It was smiling, not even a hint of strain. There was no way I could perform a hold like this. Belinda began to spin round, with me still perched over her right shoulder. Her hand patted my arse playfully as she spun. I was dizzy, but still aware that I had become aroused. Given my precarious position, it was obvious to Belinda that I had a hard on. After what seemed like an age, Belinda put me down. I fell over and again the girls laughed. Belinda was showing off her power, and the audience loved it. I looked over at the girls, I counted 4 of them. But there was only 3 before, perhaps I was that dizzy. Before I could re-count, Belinda had grabbed me again.
"Give him a power slam" shouted a voice that I kind of recognized.
Belinda obliged. She lifted me into her arms and scoop slammed me hard to the floor. She was careful not to land me on my head, but it still knocked the wind out of me. I clambered to all fours. I felt like I had been attacked by a baseball bat wielding gang. Instead, I had been pummeled into a heap by a 16 year old girl.
I decided to give up, but I couldn't draw breath to speak. I put out my hand to stop Belinda, but she just hauled me up once more. This time I was hoisted into her arms again. A back breaker left me motionless on the grass. Belinda stepped onto me with one foot. Someone ran across and counted to 3. I couldn't even move. She had beaten me, pinned me with one foot in a total humiliation.
Belinda helped me up. I fell onto her and she supported me. My face lay next to her breasts.
"Well, that was rather easy Charlie, are you ok?"
I nodded, still not able to muster a word. Then that familiar voice came again, but this time I shook as I recalled who it was. It was my mom
"Belinda, put him down on that bench over there" she said
My heart sank; surely she hadn't seen the whole thing? Maybe she would save me from further losses
"Mom, hi, I erm, fell over" I claimed
My lie did not work, she HAD seen it all
"Don't be stupid. I saw how you just got beat up by Belinda. You should be ashamed of yourself" she scoffed
I was ashamed, I was praying that she would stop this right now
"Right, you girls, leave Charlie alone..... for a few minutes, let him get his breath..... I don't want him to have an excuse when he losses to his sister"
The girls all cheers then ran across the yard doing cartwheels, leaving me alone with my mom
Mom looked at me, I looked away
"Charlie, what the hell are you thinking?" she said
"I know mom, I am sorry, I shouldn't be picking fights with girls" I replied
"I don't mean that, I mean why on earth would you chose to fight Belinda and Becky, you should be able to tell by looking at them that they are a lot stronger than you are" came her reply
I was hurt. No, not the physical pain inflicted by Belinda, but the fact that my mom thought my little sister was 'way stronger' than me.
"Well, I guess I learned my lesson, I better go" I said
Mom stopped me, "No way, you started this, you better finish it. You promised Becky a match, then you may leave."
Mom went into the house. I had to wrestle Becky, so I figured I would do it now, before mom could return and see it. I shouted over to Becky.
Becky marched over. Man, she looked huge. She stood looking at me. My little sister had grown to my height but had bulging muscles. She looked as if she was going to destroy me.
Becky put her hand in the air, "Mercy?" she challenged
I had always been good at this. I remember making Becky cry once years ago, bending back her fingers. I knew I was about to pay. I gingerly put my hand up. We locked fingers and she began to squeeze. I offered little resistance and dropped to my knees, letting out a scream. Mom came running out to watch the match.
"Mercy, Mercy" I shouted
"I can't hear you" mocked Becky"
"Mercy, you are breaking my hand" I squealed
Becky let go, the girls, and my mom cheered. I shook my hand frantically.
"Right big brother, I already showed you that my biceps are stronger than yours" she said as she flexed her amazing baseball biceps at me.
"And I just confirmed that I have stronger hands and more powerful forearms" again, she flexed her arms
"And now, I am going to show you that I am superior in every single muscle group" she laughed as she tensed up her 6 pack abs
"Why don't you flex big brother, show me how you compare?" she mocked as the girls laughed. I was angry, I lunged at Becky and grabbed her round her head. I had her trapped in a headlock, perhaps she wasn't going to win after all. I was just about to tease her verbally when I felt her hands lock around my waist. She lifted me briefly, causing me to loose my grip. Becky threw me to the floor. She jumped onto me, pinning me fast to the floor. Her hands pinning mine, I couldn't move.
"Right, lets show you how hard my abs are" she said sternly
She leaned over my face. She still had my hands pinned and she tensed her abs and began to do push-ups, with the washboard banging hard into my face with each rep. I had a hard on now, it felt awful but I couldn't even move to try and hide it. The 'audience' must have seen.
Becky finally got up after her 30th push up. I lay motionless. I had just been pinned while she did reps, how embarrassing was that? And no, I had to wrestle her with a hard on. And looking at her now, all pumped up, sweating, it was only going to get worse.
"And now Charlie, time to feel how strong my legs are" she said with menace. I knew what she meant and I made a run for it. There was no way I was going to allow her to scissor me. Not only would it be the ultimate humiliation, but I thought it might cause me to, well you know what I mean.
I made it round the corner of the house, I looked back, I was clear. Then suddenly, bare footed, my mom was after me. I sprinted across the front garden, I glanced back again, she was gaining on me. I put my head down and sprinted with my all, suddenly I was jumped on. My legs gave way and I was once more pinned to the floor. Only this time, it was by my MOM!
"Didn't know I did track and field at high school did you son?" she said breathing hard
"What?" I exclaimed.
Mom had never, ever seemed athletic
"Yes, I held the district record for the sprint, and the triathlon" she boasted
"TRIALOTHON!!!!" I shouted?
"Yep" she replied
"But, tria-thletes always have big"
"MUSCLES???" She complete my sentence
With that she flexed her right arm. An elongated, but solid looking bicep popped up. I was in shock, I had never seen her muscles before.
"Surprised son? Perhaps now you understand where Becky gets her athleticism. I used to be the arm wrestling queen at high school. Even beat your dad a few times. I haven't trained for a few years, but since Becky has been getting fit, I figured that it wouldn't hurt to dust off the old weights" she explained
I was in awe. My mom had muscles; man she could probably beat me at wrestling. Maybe even my dad. She allowed me to get up. I couldn't escape. I returned to the back yard to face the flexing Becky.
"Ha Ha, going somewhere brother?" she laughed
She shook her leg and tensed it up. Man, it was striated, like a competitive bodybuilder. If her arms and abs had been too much for me, then the legs were in a different league. I looked down at my own pins. What a contrast.
I ran over, and dived at Becky, knocking her over. I had my chance. I locked my legs round her waist and squeezed with all my might.
"How do you like this Becky?" I shouted at her before looking at her pink face. Only it wasn't pink. It was laughing. I tried to squeeze harder but it wasn't even making her flinch
"Want me to show you how it's done? Firstly, you need muscles" she laughed
With her hands, she grabbed my legs and easily pulled them off her. Quick as a flash, she had spun round, locking her legs around my waits. I jerked, as she pulled tighter.
"Arghhhhh fuck" I screamed. Again, she pulled me back and forth in her grip
"Come on Charlie, that doesn't hurt, I haven't even started yet" she winked at me
I was unable to breath, the burning pain in my waist was something I had not experienced before.
I must have briefly passed out as I found myself free but lay on the ground. I looked over at the girls. Becky was flexing her biceps as the other girls congratulated her on her physique. How on earth would wrestle her? Her biceps were on a par with my quads. I stumbled to my feet.
"Ready to go bro" chuckled Becky
I gathered my thoughts as the muscle girl advanced on me. We locked up in a collar tie up. I pushed against her, but she didn't budge. With a grunt, she lifted me off my feet, still managing to maintain the headlock she had gotten on me. She slammed me down face first to the floor. I tried to move, but she still had my head locked with her arm. Her muscled forearm was right in my face, I could feel her peaked bicep on my head. My sister was way stronger than me, and we both knew it. With a twist of her body, I was once again straddled between her legs. Her arms held my arms behind me, her leg slowly wrapped around me. She was beneath me, with me about to be scissored for all to see. She tightened her muscle quads around my waist. I let out a scream. A high-pitched scream in desperation. The pain burnt my shoulders form her pulling back my arms, my waist was trapped in a vice. Not only was my sister more muscled and far stronger, but she had superior wrestling know how. I was breathless and red faced,
"OK, you win, arghhhh please Becky"
Becky wasn't even out of breath. She shouted to Belinda to come over and take my photograph. I tried to turn my head, but Becky pulled back hard on my arms until I faced the camera. My begging and pleading fell on deaf ears. Becky was loving this. Her big brother at her mercy.
"Ok Miss Muscle, I think he had enough" came the voice of my mom.
Being saved by her was the ultimate humiliation, but I was also grateful that it was finally over.
Becky released me and I lay in a heap, still hurting form that wicked wrestling move.
"Ok girls, fun is over, I am going in to watch TV, let your brother go rest up" said mom
I could hear the giggles of the 4 girls as I gingerly stood up. I didn't even glance back as I made my way to the house. How would I ever live this down. I was about 5 yards from the door when Jenny called out to me.
"Where are you going, you have 2 more matches yet" The giggles rang out once more
I turned to face them,
"Listen, I lost ok, big deal. You freak want muscles then fine, what do you expect. I won't lower myself to fight 2 skinny girls. Right now I am pissed off and I might hurt one of you" I shouted in anger
The giggles that followed just pissed me off
Jenny wasn't looking, so against my better judgment I ran over and took her down hard. I had her winded and pinned. But suddenly I felt myself being pulled off her. It was Becky and she was mad.
"Is that what you are reduced to? Sneak attacks, you try that again and I will knock you out" she sneered with menace
Jenny was helped up. She looked shook up, but real angry. The 5'2 girl stomped towards me. I looked down at her and laughed. I put up my hands and gripped her slender arms around the bicep area. I pushed, trying to push her over and make her look silly, but she was resisting my force. I looked down at her, almost willing her to cave in, but she looked right back at me. Slowly, she began to tense her arms. The slender arms began to grow into baseball sized biceps. My grip could no longer reach all the way round her arms. She may not have been huge like Becky, but man she was defined. They came from nowhere. With a quick shake of her arms, my grip had been lost. Her arms now reached around my waist and lifted me a couple of inches off the floor and flipped me over to land hard on the grass on my back. I put out my arm to try and stand up. She wasn't heavy and I could lift us both for sure. But she was fast. She grabbed my right arm and before I could adjust, she had bent it right behind my back in the classic hammerlock. There was no way she would release the hold, or even let up on the pressure.
"Arghhhh, ok, I give up, please please arghhh ow ow" I squealed once more
A huge cheer went up from the girls as Jenny let me go. I was in disbelief. Becky and Belinda I could accept, but Jenny? This was too much. I was almost in tears. But I was quickly snapped back to reality as Jane came forward. Only 14, 5'6 and thin. She looked like she would struggle to fight her way out of a wet paper bag. We started to grapple. Jane tried hard, but I was too big for her. For once t was me who had the advantage and managed to push Jane to the floor. I sat on her. She was now at my mercy, it was my turn to make a girl suffer. I was going to enjoy this. I grabbed her thin arm and began to bend it back, just like her friend Jenny had done to me. She began to resist. As I pulled back on her arm, she stopped me. I grabbed her with both hands and began to pull. Maybe it was the encouragement of her friends, or the thought of beating me, but she pulled her arm free of my grip and began to push up. With me sat on her, she straightened her arms out. I tried to stop her, I pulled frantically at her arms, but they had locked in place. I grabbed round her upper body, pulling, trying to make her fall, but she wasn't budging. Before I realized her plan, it was too late, I was gasping for breath and she had succeeded in wearing me out. I rolled off her and crawled over to the patio. I was running from a 14 year old. Jane was up and after me. She leapt through the air and grabbed me, pulling us both into the pool. I made a mad swim for the edge, but Jane had grabbed me from behind. She was trying to pull me under. I tried to fight her off, but in the water, she had the strength. With her on my back, pulling me down, I went under. I made the surface momentarily, and grabbed some air, before being pulled under again as she held me under. I was trapped, and in fear of drowning so I tapped frantically on her arms to let her know I gave up. She allowed me above the surface,
"Say it, tell them" she screamed
"Ok, you win you win Jane" I gasped
Jane swam to the edge and climbed out of the pool while I swam to the shallow end and tried to catch my breath. I looked up just in time to see Belinda dive into the pool beside me. I was spent, and had no hope of defending myself from the powerful Belinda. She went under the water and grabbed my legs. I tried to resist but it was hopeless. Belinda emerged from her under water stint with my shorts in her hand.
"Look at this girls" she shouted as she waved the dark blue shorts in the air
Belinda walked off with the shorts. Growing cold I had no choice but to emerge naked. The laughter was intense as were the cruel comments form the 4 victorious girls. I cupped myself and side stepped across the yard.
"Watch them seagulls" shouted Jenny
"Enjoyed the wrestling then?" laughed Belinda
I went into the house. At last the nightmare was over. I began to cry. 4 girls, all beating me up. Was I really such a wimp? I made my way up stairs but stopped halfway. I heard a male voice similar to mine, shouting form the bedroom,
"Ow ow, please you are too strong" came the voice
I was horrified; the girls had been taping it? What if my friends saw the tape?
Forgetting my nudity, I ran up the stairs and burst into the back bedroom. Instead of a tape recorder or video camera, I was amazed by what I saw. My dad was pinned to the floor in his boxer shorts. My mom had him pinned one handed while flexing with her free arm. It was him who had been begging. Mom turned round and smiled as she saw me.
"Like father like son eh? " She mocked
But was she talking about the fact we both got beat up by the women of the family, or the fact that both of us were aroused right now?
   


Kujarer

Another of MAK's stories NOT in this collection--Bobby and Jan--has been posted here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: