LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ivonne

Started by lurker1000, October 28, 2024, 03:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session last weekend in Hollywood with Ivonne.  She is everything that all of the other reviews have said.  She's muscular, but not contest cut, but not "off season".  Right on the sweet spot.
Even though she is very shy about her English, the pre-session communication was excellent thanks to translation software. She is very open-minded as to what you would like in your session. She likes detail, so the better you express yourself, the better the session will be. 
A few years ago, I had a several sessions with a super muscular woman built just like Ivonne. After a few sessions we had gotten comfortable with each other and I asker her fantasy.  She said she wanted to be dominated!  Now like most of us session clients I've always played sub and many of the session girls were seriously dominant and not open to a "switch" type of wrestling session.  So, I dominated her as requested and we both had a blast!
I suggested such a scenario to Ivonne and she said she would "love "to do a "switch" session. As we started, we were basically slow dancing while she flexed for muscle worship.  After a moment, I grabbed both of her wrists and put them behind her back, and she went into full sub mode!  I proceeded to put her into many sexy poses and positions as well as having her put me in the traditional head scissors, etc. I'm not into pain so I asked for gentile scissors.  She is so strong that this was a difficult request for her!  She truly does not know her own strength!
Some session providers are very good at giving us what we want in a session but aren't really into it themselves.  Ivonne was as much of a muscle and wrestling fetishist as I am!!  Either that or she is the best actor I've sessioned with!  Either way it was fun!
I will repeat whenever she comes back to LA.  I recommend her highly!

Clopin

This is always interesting for me how many muscle ladies are often submissive. It's a trip every time

2ndHoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Atmosphereman

I love submissive muscle ladies but also tho I was trying to get a session from her but too badly unfortunately she's coming to where I am in the days where I have to work at my job smh, if only there was one off day, I was mad that I couldn't book. I had a told her cause I had to work.smh, also she does 600 200 for deposit so yeah

Clopin

billylong224, this was a little over 20 years ago.  She used the name Melissa, was Asian.  She was 5'1" and about 165! Not off-season or totally ripped.  Again, right in the sweet spot, like Ivonne.  I don't remember exactly, but due to the time period I probably found her on WB270. She wasn't based here in the L.A. area but would travel here often.
Since she's no longer in the business so, I hope I can speak freely.  She was extremely sensual and always finished with a hj or bj. She was very open minded and was willing to explore fantasies.
I probably could have gotten full service but I never asked.  What she was already doing was more than many sessonettes would.  I firmly believe that we clients have to be respectful of the provider's limits, but it doesn't hurt to ask...LOL.

So here's a related question.  I thought there was a board to talk openly about sessionettes and what "extras" they provide. I know that on other boards we have to be careful not to "out" their real names and we don't want to say what they are willing to do in a session for fear of setting them up for a vice squad sting operation.
But now sessions are a minimum of $400 and my last one was $700.  I'd really like to know ahead of time what I might be getting in the session.  Of course I understand that personal chemistry and how you and the provider "hit it off" so to speak might influence what she might do.  YMMV as they say.
I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

cbbg

From my experience, when booking the session tell her what you are interested in and she will tell you whether or not it is on the menu and for how much. Women have freely told me what the prices are for HJ and also for FS. One woman when I asked what was included in her upcharged price simply replied 'anything 😈.' I ended up going with the basic price plan and got the happy ending.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
billylong224, this was a little over 20 years ago.  She used the name Melissa, was Asian.  She was 5'1" and about 165! Not off-season or totally ripped.  Again, right in the sweet spot, like Ivonne.  I don't remember exactly, but due to the time period I probably found her on WB270. She wasn't based here in the L.A. area but would travel here often.
Since she's no longer in the business so, I hope I can speak freely.  She was extremely sensual and always finished with a hj or bj. She was very open minded and was willing to explore fantasies.
I probably could have gotten full service but I never asked.  What she was already doing was more than many sessonettes would.  I firmly believe that we clients have to be respectful of the provider's limits, but it doesn't hurt to ask...LOL.

So here's a related question.  I thought there was a board to talk openly about sessionettes and what "extras" they provide. I know that on other boards we have to be careful not to "out" their real names and we don't want to say what they are willing to do in a session for fear of setting them up for a vice squad sting operation.
But now sessions are a minimum of $400 and my last one was $700.  I'd really like to know ahead of time what I might be getting in the session.  Of course I understand that personal chemistry and how you and the provider "hit it off" so to speak might influence what she might do.  YMMV as they say.
I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

definitely curious on this Melissa. Anymore details like time range - mid 2000s? 2010? Wayback machine could help with the info.

2ndHoodman

But also realizes she sounds like Brenda Raganot

Clopin

Hi Billy, I tried to reply but my post didn't show up.  I thought maybe I put too much info in it. Let me try again.
It was over 20 years ago. I found her on WB270 and she was using the name Melissa.  She was about 5'2" and 135lbs.
I don't remember where she was based but she visited LA for sessions fairly regularly. After several sessions she got comfortable with me and that's when some extras became available. No FS however.
I prefer the shorter muscle girls. Think gymnast that discovered the weight room! Both she and Ivonne fit that description for me.
C


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
billylong224, this was a little over 20 years ago.  She used the name Melissa, was Asian.  She was 5'1" and about 165! Not off-season or totally ripped.  Again, right in the sweet spot, like Ivonne.  I don't remember exactly, but due to the time period I probably found her on WB270. She wasn't based here in the L.A. area but would travel here often.
Since she's no longer in the business so, I hope I can speak freely.  She was extremely sensual and always finished with a hj or bj. She was very open minded and was willing to explore fantasies.
I probably could have gotten full service but I never asked.  What she was already doing was more than many sessonettes would.  I firmly believe that we clients have to be respectful of the provider's limits, but it doesn't hurt to ask...LOL.

So here's a related question.  I thought there was a board to talk openly about sessionettes and what "extras" they provide. I know that on other boards we have to be careful not to "out" their real names and we don't want to say what they are willing to do in a session for fear of setting them up for a vice squad sting operation.
But now sessions are a minimum of $400 and my last one was $700.  I'd really like to know ahead of time what I might be getting in the session.  Of course I understand that personal chemistry and how you and the provider "hit it off" so to speak might influence what she might do.  YMMV as they say.
I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Interesting subjects in this post. My time in doing fbb sessions (roleplay, dominantion/switch, scissors, non-competitive wrestling) was between early 2000s to start of Covid. I had some great sensual sessions in that era. I would use the words "role play, muscle worship, body worship and if I'm worthy, breast worship" in an email or phone call. The "body worship" line was a code word then, I guess, for BJ, HJ. I had some pretty sensual sessions, amazing what the limits were: some allowed receiving oral, not giving; others went topless, but no clit worship; 69 for a few notables and nude; strangest one with someone I knew well was me giving oral, foot, leg worship, but not topless. And I always took care of myself with her, she never touched me there. Never asked or had FS with our ladies... but close. Yes, YMMV.

Few, if anyone, specified extras on wb270 in that era, for the obvious reasons. Also, few charged for extras and asked for deposits. A decade ago I did a review of a relatively well-known fbb on this site. She was on a road trip, advertised under her real name, saw her twice in three days, and it was an extremely sensual session. Did a review, didn't go through all the acts, just emphasized "very sensual" and she slammed me, told me she had kids, etc. and I got the review pulled. Again, different era, but my advice is no names and be discrete about your "adventures."

billylong224

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
billylong224, this was a little over 20 years ago.  She used the name Melissa, was Asian.  She was 5'1" and about 165! Not off-season or totally ripped.  Again, right in the sweet spot, like Ivonne.  I don't remember exactly, but due to the time period I probably found her on WB270. She wasn't based here in the L.A. area but would travel here often.
Since she's no longer in the business so, I hope I can speak freely.  She was extremely sensual and always finished with a hj or bj. She was very open minded and was willing to explore fantasies.
I probably could have gotten full service but I never asked.  What she was already doing was more than many sessonettes would.  I firmly believe that we clients have to be respectful of the provider's limits, but it doesn't hurt to ask...LOL.

So here's a related question.  I thought there was a board to talk openly about sessionettes and what "extras" they provide. I know that on other boards we have to be careful not to "out" their real names and we don't want to say what they are willing to do in a session for fear of setting them up for a vice squad sting operation.
But now sessions are a minimum of $400 and my last one was $700.  I'd really like to know ahead of time what I might be getting in the session.  Of course I understand that personal chemistry and how you and the provider "hit it off" so to speak might influence what she might do.  YMMV as they say.
I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

well, now i'm REALLY curious!  lol  i've been in LA for ~30 yrs, sessioning throughout that time.  am very familiar with the old wb site, etc.  but i'm drawing a blank on a short, thick, asian (my perfect fbb!) traveler named Melissa.  darn it.  someone mentioned Brenda, but she always used her real name afaik, and was more like 5'3" - 5'4".  she will always be one of my all time faves, too!

as for the other topic, i generally refrain from any explicit description of sessions but it's pretty easy to get the point across.  fwiw, i've had the pleasure of going all the way with a few ladies over the years, but ALL of those were totally organic.  i didnt ask, they didnt offer, it just happened and everyone seemed happy.  i've had one lady - who is still sessioning fwiw, that regularly offers FS as an extra.  but she is already sensual enough for me so i dont usually oblige.   last bit i'll mention is when setting something up and communicating with the ladies before hand, i generally have a good idea of how open they will be. can be a combination of review hints, culture, etc.  i'm usually pretty accurate.  in any case, when messaging them, i just generally outline i want a "sensual" session.  that seems to sufficiently get the point across.   then, be a gentleman, not a dweeb, roll confidently and keep your toes x'd.  that works for me at least.  ;)

Billy
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

jbeast

Billy, you are a gentleman! Yeah, review hints, culture and asking polite but somewhat open ended questions can give you an idea of.... well, YMMV. "YMMV" - A phrase to live by. LOL!

Warhawk Overdrive

Has her English improved in the last year or still only Spanish?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHas her English improved in the last year or still only Spanish?
Same level or maybe even digressed a bit. She was studying English a year ago and was trying to speak even for learning purposes, lol. But now she realized that her pumped glutes and the best investment of her free time, I guess, lol.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHas her English improved in the last year or still only Spanish?
Same level or maybe even digressed a bit. She was studying English a year ago and was trying to speak even for learning purposes, lol. But now she realized that her pumped glutes and the best investment of her free time, I guess, lol.
Oh well, will have to see someone else this weekend.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

2ndHoodman

O I thought I responded she was improving but she uses google translate a ton. It also works because I know conversational spanish. I can't ask her specific kink stuff in Spanish though lol.