LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Russian

Started by ADDI, April 08, 2008, 02:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys. I wonder whether you could help me. I will be in Sankt Petersburg soon and I am looking for an opportunity to meet a muscular wrestler or escort. My Russian is limited, I also do not know runet, could you help me looking for information? Any suggestion about website or forum is more than welcome. I only managed to find rusdosug so far and there is one woman who looks quite fit. Thanks in advance!

MARINA REDSTAR You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login She is doing wrestling sessions.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

biggerisbetter

Thanks for reply shchukin but I am looking for a woman who is more muscular.

ravi777

I suggested something in the Saradas page below

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is About how People interested in Promoting Female Bodybuilding in Russia could use the Doping related Bans on Russian Girls in "Traditional Olympic sports" including the All-Russia ban from RIO 2016, as a way of drawing more Russian Girls and Women to the Sport of Bodybuilding (specially the Technically "Physique", "Bodybuilding" and / or "Heavyweight Female Bodybuilding" Categories and Contests (like maybe a Rising Phoenix in Russia, or the One which is Already an Annual Event in the West).

Maybe it is the Turn of Russian Bodybuilding Men and / or Western Bodybuilders and Promoters of Female Bodybuilding, to try and Change social Attitudes in Russia to Accept more Big muscled Girls and Women.

Then again, this might be a discussion which could be continued on Saradas itself.
I also believe that the Saradas community becomes a major player in popularising Female Bodybuilding more in Russia, and if it can be done in One Superpower - Nation, other countries would follow.

(I Write this as (a Non-Russian) Lover of Russia, since my country, has had a Long History of Friendly Links with Russia.)



Я предложил кое-что на ссылке веб-страницы Сарадаса ниже.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Это о том, как люди, заинтересованные в продвижении женского бодибилдинга в России, могли бы использовать связанные с допингом запреты на русских девушек в «Традиционных олимпийских видах спорта», включая общероссийский запрет на РИО 2016, как способ привлечь больше русских девушек и женщин к спорту бодибилдинга (особенно «Технически», «Бодибилдинг» и / или «Тяжелый женский бодибилдинг») и конкурсы (например, возможно, новый «Восходящий Феникс» в России или «Восходящий Феникс», который уже проводится ежегодно в Запад).

Может быть, настала очередь российских бодибилдеров и / или западных бодибилдеров и пропагандистов женского бодибилдинга, чтобы попытаться изменить социальные взгляды в России, чтобы принять больше мускулистых девушек и женщин.

Опять же, это может быть дискуссия, которая может быть продолжена на самой Сарадас.
Я также считаю, что сообщество Сарадас могло и должно стать основным игроком в популяризации женского бодибилдинга (более мускулистого женского бодибилдинга) в России, и если это удастся сделать в сверхдержаве (сильной стране), другие страны последуют этому примеру.

(Я пишу это как (нерусский) любитель России, так как моя страна имеет долгую историю дружеских связей с Россией.)

birmi482

There needs to be a major rethinking with regards to fbb, only then will a whole new breed of fbb appear on the scenes  namely powerlifters becoming fbb in a similar way as with Nataliya Amazonka who might be just the door opener/pioneer. Powerlifting is hugely popular in Russia, major world records are held by Russian female powerlifters, but only a complete rebranding of fbb with muscle size as major factor will lure these girls in.

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suggested something in the Saradas page below

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is About how People interested in Promoting Female Bodybuilding in Russia could use the Doping related Bans on Russian Girls in "Traditional Olympic sports" including the All-Russia ban from RIO 2016, as a way of drawing more Russian Girls and Women to the Sport of Bodybuilding (specially the Technically "Physique", "Bodybuilding" and / or "Heavyweight Female Bodybuilding" Categories and Contests (like maybe a Rising Phoenix in Russia, or the One which is Already an Annual Event in the West).

Maybe it is the Turn of Russian Bodybuilding Men and / or Western Bodybuilders and Promoters of Female Bodybuilding, to try and Change social Attitudes in Russia to Accept more Big muscled Girls and Women.

Then again, this might be a discussion which could be continued on Saradas itself.
I also believe that the Saradas community becomes a major player in popularising Female Bodybuilding more in Russia, and if it can be done in One Superpower - Nation, other countries would follow.

(I Write this as (a Non-Russian) Lover of Russia, since my country, has had a Long History of Friendly Links with Russia.)



Я предложил кое-что на ссылке веб-страницы Сарадаса ниже.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Это о том, как люди, заинтересованные в продвижении женского бодибилдинга в России, могли бы использовать связанные с допингом запреты на русских девушек в «Традиционных олимпийских видах спорта», включая общероссийский запрет на РИО 2016, как способ привлечь больше русских девушек и женщин к спорту бодибилдинга (особенно «Технически», «Бодибилдинг» и / или «Тяжелый женский бодибилдинг») и конкурсы (например, возможно, новый «Восходящий Феникс» в России или «Восходящий Феникс», который уже проводится ежегодно в Запад).

Может быть, настала очередь российских бодибилдеров и / или западных бодибилдеров и пропагандистов женского бодибилдинга, чтобы попытаться изменить социальные взгляды в России, чтобы принять больше мускулистых девушек и женщин.

Опять же, это может быть дискуссия, которая может быть продолжена на самой Сарадас.
Я также считаю, что сообщество Сарадас могло и должно стать основным игроком в популяризации женского бодибилдинга (более мускулистого женского бодибилдинга) в России, и если это удастся сделать в сверхдержаве (сильной стране), другие страны последуют этому примеру.

(Я пишу это как (нерусский) любитель России, так как моя страна имеет долгую историю дружеских связей с Россией.)

Let us consider the history of bodybuilding in Russia. There was the USSR where authorities were against bodybuilding. Bodybuilders were hiding gyms in lower ground floors or in barns in the countryside. There was no promotion for the bodybuilding at all. And there were FBB contests in the USA or Western Europe at the same time. Perestroika started in 1985. Authorities allowed bodybuilding. I saw first Russian FBBs on stage end of 80s. I saw them in 90s though there were few of them. FBB needs substantial funds for food, supplements, and roids. There was no support from authorities, and there is no support now. Russian authorities provide substantial support for those sports disciplines that are included into Olympic Games program. There are plenty outdated or boring sport disciplines, included into Olympic Games. There are sports very popular in UK and Commonwealth that are not included into Olympic Games, e.g. cricket. There is nothing like this in Russia.
Government is the main player in the Russian economy. All wealthy people are closely associated with the government and president administration. They provide financial support for Olympic sports. Wealthy people can be in charge of sport federations. Bodybuilding is not part of Olympic Games. It means that authorities and wealthy people do not support it. There is tough legislation in Russian against roids. There are many bodybuilding contests not only in major cities of Russia, but in small towns also. There are very few competitions for FBBs. There are mainly bikini contests.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for reply shchukin but I am looking for a woman who is more muscular.
There was the Namazon (New Amazon) Club in St. Petersburgh that arranged mixed wrestling matches. Some female wrestlers were quite muscular. Unfortunately, their site does not exist now. I don't know what's happen to it.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

I traveled from Moscow to Barcelona early in the morning on 30.04. There were some famous Russian girls on board (Olga Bogrunova with Polina Kovalenko, Elena Lazareva, Olga Shestoperova, etc.). I was walking back and forth to watch their nice arms rather than sleeping like other people. Elena Lazareva looked very impressive. I am still under impression. They were guiding towards Santa Sussanna. I traveled the same route in the past before Santa Sussanna event, and always enjoyed viewing of nice girls, e.g. Elena Kirshina. The flight arrived very early, there were no other teams at the Barcelona airport, but I saw many teams in the past.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ravi777

Диана Тюленева ненавидит Россию или русских девушек-бодибилдеров ?

Diana Tyuleneva hates Russia or Russian girls or Russian Female bodybuilders ?
(If so, how did that happen?)



Or Else, Diana TYULENEVA?  :areyouchicken:
Do you Fear a RUSSIAN Invasion of BOTH ROMANIA AND BRAZIL  ???

Well ALINA POPA and OANA HRAEPCA (Both of Romania) AND RENNE TONAY and LARISSA REIS Do NOT Seem to be Worried about that !!!!!!!