⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

StrongKat on HBC

Started by vivalabam92, June 16, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's certified bonkers. I live in Dubai. She said she was there on holiday. She sent me WhatsApp messages saying she would meet me at a certain bar. I had nothing better to do so went (it was a nice bar 5 minutes from my apartment). No sign of course. No more WhatsApps that night etc. I was hardly surprised, not even believing she was in the country. Next day she sent me another message saying she'd meet me that night. Second time I passed but asked why an hour before meeting me the previous night she was messaging me to confirm then never showed. She said 'Better offer'. Now it cost me nothing and I had a pleasant drink in a bar by the sea so no real sweat, but what the hell? I don't even understand why. She initiated, it was via WhatsApp, she gave me her number, and made no money from me and just made me shake my head in confused disbelief and realise all I needed to know about her. By the way I checked later and she was on HBC in free chat in her usual room she used every day for the previous months. Go figure.

No surprise she is still up to her usual antics. Most likely it is her bf Googling stuff and running the parade. I had the amusing experience of her telling me she was in town, at an apartment in town and with another cam/session performer, and that she wanted to meet. It became downright funny after that.

Her IP block doesn't prevent me from seeing she is still online doing the same song and dance as always.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ark [abracadabra]

just happened to be 5 minutes from your apartment? how big is dubai (or the parts where people live)?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

gatorvin

Marina area is not big. Dubai is huge, but tourist beach hotels are all in a row next door to each other and I live one street back. Pus every building is at least 30 storeys.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

am75

One model I know use code words to exit HBC to go to Skype, I have seen it more than once.Back when it was the old system she would pvt message you and poke around at you,then send you her email for the code word for future sessions along with Skype name

am75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't believe a thing she says. She is married, and totally loyal to him.  She is still working with a group of people. It may not be her you are talking to on whatsapp.  I also thought the website was cracking down on models giving out info to contact them on other forms of communication i.e. email, Skype, etc.
While logged into HBC, models and visitors are not allowed to engage in any form of solicitation for outside contact.

One model I know use code words to exit HBC to go to Skype, I have seen it more than once.Back when it was the old system she would pvt message you and poke around at you,then send you her email for the code word for future sessions along with Skype name

zachef

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

I've sessioned with her twice. Both times were fantastic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chango14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

I've sessioned with her twice. Both times were fantastic.
mistake just realised you meant session online not in person