LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbsmmh


The magnificent muscle goddess wasn't done yet. Not by a long way. She grabbed one of the SUVs then tore it apart like wet tissue. The metal of the huge vehicle groaned and shrieked as it surrendered feebly to the blonde bombshell's limitless Strength.

"You like that boys? The moral of the story is NEVER piss me off" she winked at the camera as she gave the playful yet chilling declaration.

"How are those boners coming along? I bet you horny little wimps have never seen anyone quite like me before.?"

She laughed as she flexed her unfathomable musculature.  Her hulking mass had to be seen to be Believed and even then it was all a little surreal. As she shot another most muscular pose, every fibre and sinew of her hyper muscular physique So engorged, they almost burst out of her skin. She then proceeded to bounce her boulder like Pecs to an almost hypnotic rhythm before returning to her strength feats.

"I Bet you are wondering how I got 4 SUVs into the back Garden of a suburban house? Quite simple. I picked each one up and carried them over my shoulder . Don't believe Me? Watch this."

Amanda took a bench from the side of the house and placed it on the lawn. She then proceeded to wink at the camera as she lifted one of the SUVs, first with one hand, Before removing four fingers to leave just her pinky to support The enormous vehicle. Subsequently she placed both hands on the underside of the vehicle and lowered herself onto the bench.

"Ready boys?"

The gargantuan goddess of muscle then proceeded to benchpress the SUV in rapid succession. Without even straining, she got to 500 then put the mechanical behemoth down before flexing and kissing her super pumped muscles.

"I bet you wish that was you kissing these sexy motherfuckers?"

The beautiful blonde beast laughed mischievously.

"As if you could handle this muscle!"

To be continued. ..






Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I think it would've made more sense to have her tear the SUV apart after she lifted the other ones, but yeah, great stuff, I love shows of strength a great deal, and it looks like Amanda is capable of so much more than she's shown so far, even if what she has shown is incredibly awesome! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Amanda surveyed the magnificent vehicle, looking to see what she Could do to amaze and titilate. She began  by taking off all four wheels. She placed 2 on the ground beside her and picked up the other 2. She placed one between her tree trunk thighs  and held the other in her mighty arms.  With one powerful squeeze, the helpless wheels were utterly decimated. The rubber peeling and tearing as the metal crumpled against her unstoppable power.  She repeated the process  again and looked around , her face beaming as she surveyed the wreckage.  Nothing could stop her. Nothing! Amanda was power, Amanda was might.

After casually ripping the wing mirrors off, she then moved on to the frame of the car itself. As even her powerful arms weren't wide enough to cover the car lengthways, she went to the front of the car and casually pushed the front of the car as it folded effortlessly.

"Now you lucky guys are going to get a glimpse of my amazing ass", the Herculean bombshell teased. She moved to the side of the mangled vehicle, indeed showing her god like ass in all it's indescribable glory. Once again she folded it, until it was now possible (for Amanda) to hold it.

"I bet your new bitch can't do this Craig?", she taunted her ex as she effoirtless foldeded it for the third, fourth fifth, sixth and seventh times.

"She'll never be me", the goddess roared, "She'll never have THIS"

Amanda revelled in her sheer vastness as she flexed and posed.

"So guys, you soaked yet from jerking those pathetic little cocks of yours?"

The Amazonian beauty laughed and smirked as she teased the audience she knew were going to be watching her.

"You don't see this on America's got talent!"

Amanda spread her legs, so people could take in the beauty of her lower body, the same way she had shown her amazing upper body.

"Hmmm, I'm bored with SUVs. I'll destroy the other two in the next Video. After all I know you dirty horny little Schmoes will want to see more."

Amanda now turned her attention to the cement mixer, which she instantly crushed with her palms. She continued relentlessly until almost everything in Front of her was destroyed, the wheelbarrow ripped apart, the blocks crushed, the shoulder pads wrenched asunder. She continued to taunt and tease and t- to the camera, until she finished by taking a football helmet in her arms.

"Oh and Craig, just in case you ever think of trying to get back with me, let me show you what will happen to your head if I ever see you again."

With that, she aggressively pushed her palms together, totally obliterating the once solid helmet.

"Well that's it guys, I better go get cleaned up now. Oh and you need to too, right?"

With that she winked at the camera before blowing a kiss and finishing the awesome show of Strength.

To be continued...








fbbsmmh

Demonstrating her Impossible strength always had an aphrodisiac effect on Amanda. She was absolutely gagging for it. Cock, pussy, the bisexual beefcake didn't care. She fingered her cunt frantically as the water cascaded down her granite body. The cum gushed out of her pussy like it was Niagra falls. Her orgasm was so intense It made her powerful body shake.

As she dried herself off she knew she needed a good fuck. Her best friend Vicky who was her usual port of call when boyfriendless and horny was out with the rest of the class celebrating. Amanda didn't go out much. Not because she wasn't fun, but because she didn't  have the time. When she wasn't at school or work she was either training or looking after her dad Chris. Chris was a great father and Amanda adored him, but after her mom's suicide 5 years ago, he had a complete breakdown. He was now a shell of his former self. Many people had tried to have him committed, especially his brother Steve, the well meaning but aloof automobile tycoon and his older daughter Cindy. Cindy was 12 years older than Amanda and always resented her 'baby sister' due to all the extra attention she got when she came along.

However, Chris was unwilling to go and Amanda refused to let anyone force him. Given how easily she could physically prevent anyone from having him committed,  no one forced the issue. So Amanda had assumed the position of main carer for her dad.  So dearly did she love him that it was never a chore, but it did restrict her social life.

Thankfully Chris was asleep now and she was horny as hell after the exertions of earlier. She needed sex. With Vicky unavailable and Craig no longer an option, there was only one other person she could turn to.

To be continued...










Jeremy Lightning

I volunteer as tribute! Again, may be a bit taller than I normally go for, but her strength and her body are both such that I couldn't possibly turn her down. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Hello, Iron eagle gym, Brad speaking."

"Brad it's Amanda."

"Hey Amanda, what can I do for you?"

"You can do ME ASAP. I'm horny as fuck and I need you inside me."

Brad laughed at his sexy work colleague's frankness. However  he had a crush on Amanda going back years and always enjoyed sex with her when the opportunity presented itself so was only to happy to oblige the sex starved beefcake.

"Okay well it's 7.30 now, I'll be finished here at 8. I can be at your place and deep inside you by 8.30"

"Great sexy, phone me when you are outside , dad is asleep downstairs and I don't want to wake him. see you then."

Amanda knew she had an hour to wait before her jumbo cocked fuck friend arrived. She was horny as he'll now, so she rushed to her wardrobe and took out 4 dildos. She had quite a large collection of them, a necessity given how easily she could crush them in the height of lust. One was rarely enough if she was crazy horny like she was now.

Sure enough,  one by one she crushed her sex toys out of existence as she played with her tight wet cunt. After 20 minutes all four were completely destroyed. Not wishing to diminish her collection any more, she started fingering herself. Again though, the excitement was too much. A monsoon of cum poured out of her pussy, totally destroying her bed sheets.

The Herculean beauty hurriedly wiped the cum off her pussy and changed  the sheets . She then waited the last few minutes for her stud to arrive.

Amanda grew excited as the phone rang.

"Hey"

"I'm outside Baby"

Amanda threw on a tight teeshirt and a thong and tiptoed down the stairs, so as not to wake her father. As she opened the door, she placed a finger on his lips, gesturing at him to be quiet. Amanda carefully closed the door before effortlessly scooping up the 6'5 muscle hunk and placing him on her shoulder as she tiptoed back up the stairs.

"Strip" , Amanda commanded as she got him into the room. Brad didn't need to be asked a second time as he discarded all his clothes to reveal his God like physique and enormous 10.5 inch cock.  With another devastating most muscular, Amanda tore her skin tight shirt to shreds, before ripping off her thong to reveal her tight cunt. Without straining, Amanda lifted the muscle stud up by his legs, until his rock hard member was up to her mouth. She sucked seductively,  sending Brad to new heights of pleasure. Cum poured down Amanda's throat and she swallowed it enthusiastically. Even by her high standards, she was crazy horny tonight.

As Brad's granite like organ went slowly limp, seductively and sensually, Amanda fondled his balls and whispered into his ear, the things she was about to do to him.  It only took a matter of seconds for his monster shaft to be fully hard again. Aggressively, Amanda threw her huge but still much smaller and weaker lover to the bed and bound on top of him. Forcibly she placed a condom on his jumbo cock and fucked it hard with her tight, wet, horny pussy. Brad loved how easily the superior  muscle goddess could dominate and control him in bed. At 6"5 and almost 300 lbs of rock solid muscle,  that was almost impossible for anyone else to do, but nothing was impossible for Amanda. 2 hours and 29 positions later, the muscled lovers were still at it, until the intensity of their orgasms woke her father.

"Amanda, who is up there with you?"

Amanda apologised to her stud for the interruption,  threw on her white robe and went down to see if she could appease her father.

To be continued...














fbbsmmh

By the way, I don't know how to contact the mods, but just letting them know to ignore the report they received from me in error.  It was a simple case of the text being too small on the mobile site and hitting the wrong tab. :sorry:

Jeremy Lightning

Because of Amanda's insane size, muscularity and strength, it's easy to forget she's still young, though I would venture to guess that she's not afraid of her dad, when you're strong enough to rip a car apart like tissue paper, what kind of punishments could really worry you? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

phil123

Again a great chapter.

It will be fun to read more of her and what happens to/with her dad.

fbbsmmh

Not giving away too much here but there is no conflict between Amanda and her Dad. It's a much more tender relationship than that. I thought that had been made quite clear, but obviously not.

fbbsmmh

Sorry guys. I just realised that I have written more than you've seen yet. That's why I thought the nature of their relationship was more obvious.

fbbsmmh


It's okay Dad, it's only Brad."

"I thought I warned you about that guy. 26 is too old for you. You'll end up getting hurt."

Amanda laughed out loud.

"As if any man could ever hurt me."

"I mean emotionally. "

Amanda hugged her Dad and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's just sex Dad.  Emotions don't  come into  It."

"I just worry about you."

"I'll be fine Dad.  Honest.

The father and daughter embraced before Amanda returned to her super cocked fuck friend , who was jerking off frantically.

"Whoa big boy. Save some of that good stuff for me. She jumped onto the bed  and sucked Brad's granite dick, like it was going out of fashion.

"Ooh Amanda, you are so fucoking sexy."

Amanda's mouth was too full to answer. So excited was the super dicked adonis that he climaxed in seconds.

"Aw, I was hoping for a longer suck than that", Amanda said teasingly.

The two horny muscle beasts went back to the bed and Amanda went onto YouTube to show Brad the Video.  What he saw next blew his mind.

"Oh wow Amanda, I knew you were incredibly strong, I had no idea you were that strong. That  SUV is nothing to you."

Brad's jaw dropped and cock rose   at the amazing sight in front of him. Firmly but gently, Amanda stroked his fully primed cock. She wanted to maintain his erection  for longer this time.

"Wow that helmet is toast ", Brad struggled to get the words out, so lost was he in the ecstasy of having his cock fondled by the woman of his dreams.

"I'd pay to see you do that to that dweeb Craig."

Amanda laughed  as she let go Brad's shaft and kissed his forehead.

"Aww I was enjoying that", Brad joked.

"I'd have to give you a refund if you paid to see that. I could never  hurt Craig.

"Even after what he did to you."

Amanda nodded.

"He did more harm to himself than he did to me."

"How do you mean?"

Amanda gathered her thoughts Before answering.

"I got to know that guy  in four months. He was a sweetheart but a total schmoe. Almost unhealthily so.

"How do you mean?" , Brad seemed puzzled.

"Craig was obsessed with my muscles and strength. Constantly wanted me to crush things, lift things, humiliate him,  hurt him, spit on him. I played along as best I could,  but there were times I just wanted a cuddle."

A tear slowly trickled down Amanda's face as she recalled her relationship with Craig. Gently Brad wiped the tear away and kissed her lips which made her smile before continuing.

"You see I was his every wet dream come true, he'd fantasised about muscle women like me since he was 12."

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would he cheat on you so."

"Because to most people, I'm a freak. He got mocked so much about me it got to him. He was good looking and popular enough to get with a woman like that,  so he did. She was his way of getting acceptance "

Brad nodded,  it was becoming clearer now. 

"I guarantee you though, he was thinking about me."

"So would you ever consider taking him back?"

Amanda shook her head emphatically.

"Not in a million years."

"Why?"

"Because in his first major test of our relationship, he failed miserably.  We are both victims of society's stigmatisation of strong women. The difference is, I had to deal with it all my life, he had four months and couldn't hack it. I don't blame him, I just can't deal with it."

Brad gently carressed Amanda's right hand.

"Did you love the guy?"

Amanda shook her head.

"Not at all. I care for him but that's it. I actually did exactly what he did, someone close to me disapproved of the man I loved,  so I chose an acceptable consolation prize."

"So who is the man you love?  "

"You."

To be continued. ..