⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mik86911

Hey guys,

My girl has a doctors appointment to determine if surgery is necessary for her knee. She's so bummed cause we just started working out. She promises to be back better than ever.......she thinks her thighs and calves are too small. I cant wait :funny:

Keep the comments following.

Blktrapiz........clean them private messages out......

Mik86911
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legacy

Hope surgery isn't needed on the knee.  Good luck at the Dr. appt.

Lovesmuscles


Intrigue79

Hey, Mik and Miks girl

So sorry to hear about the medical issues. On the flip side, rehab can unleash some wicked gains...hope it all goes well.  :rock:

mik86911

Good News.........No surgery needed. shes got some arthritis issues which is gonna require some physical therapy. Shes ready to get back in action.
We worked out a little last night and the pain was all over her face. i have never seen anybody push thru it like she can. She is adamant about adding more muscle to her legs.!

Thanks for the well wishes. keep you posted.

Mik
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blktrapiz

Vanlines7 I second and third! But what about a video of her putting him out ...and showing us just how strong she is....not to many ALL natural legs like hers. All natural no chaser!!!!!!!!!

mik86911

Hey guys,

I hear you and i'm working a putting up a video very shortly. I really want you to experience just how powerful her thighs and calves are..........

I have said it many times and i'm saying it here again.......them legs are stupid strong!

Blk, I took your advice and mouthed off this weekend. i was trying to get her to the point of giving me an "IDGF" squeeze. Well that will not happen again......ever. She put me clean out in less than 10 seconds.........I was out for so long she wont tell me how long fearing i wont let her legs near me again. she told me she was just about to take it up a notch or two but she saw i was having convulsions and she got scared.

The therapy she is working on is designed to help strengthen her hams. the doc thinks because her legs are  front dominant ( quad dominant) she needs to add to her hams to balance out the stress on her knee. ITS WORKING!!

I playing Mr. Nice guy from now on............

Mik
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Hey Guys,

Just a quick update with a few pics taken at random. Progress is going good and knee issues are almost non-existent. The squats and leg presses have sealed my fate!!

Mik



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blktrapiz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Guys,

Just a quick update with a few pics taken at random. Progress is going good and knee issues are almost non-existent. The squats and leg presses have sealed my fate!!

Mik



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

   
Hey Mik your girlfriend has a pair of the most amazing natural calves  I've seen yet. I've told you on numerous occasions that I'm so jealous of you right now to have such a gift. I would love to have the honor of having a woman with such the same value as you....and to be scissored at any given moment by her. I'm still waiting on the video! #miksgirlfan

dman33

Wow Awesome legs..... Perfect

mik86911

Heres a couple shots i took last night. She wanted me to see her new sandals so I took advantage of  the opportunity.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Hey guys,

Been a minute since I've updated my girls pics. Just wanted you to know she is still in the game.........had a few set backs but still kicking.
Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend........

Mik


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login