Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Pac] High School Crush

Started by Kujarer, February 10, 2025, 04:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

Andrea saw the transformation for the first time and dropped Bill in surprise, fumbling for her baton as the other Stephanie charged her.

She was able to bring it up in time to intercept Stephanie's charge, but it wasn't enough to keep her from being flung backward from her daughter's overwhelming power. The baton crashed heavily into her and she screamed in pain. She was launched off her feet, sliding across the gym floor as Stephanie landed hard on her. Her injured torso fired a bolt of pure agony through her body and she cried out again as Stephanie's hands found the front of her shirt.

The other Stephanie got to her feet and jerked Andrea into the air, holding her high above.

"You're done, Andrea," she said.

In desperation, Andrea brought the nightstick down on her head, staggering her and making her let go. It wasn't a hard enough strike to completely disorient the other Stephanie, though, and those powerful arms pushed hard into Andrea's chest, shoving her roughly away to slam hard into the wall of the gym. She hit with a loud crash and slumped to the ground, clutching her stomach. Her face was a riot of pain.

Stephanie rubbed at the crown of her head for a second and shook out the cobwebs from the blow, then oriented on Andrea, who staggered to her feet, teeth gritted in pain.

"You said you weren't frightened before, Andrea," the other Stephanie said, slowly walking toward her. "Are you frightened now?"

Andrea spat a gob of blood on the floor and turned her, pained face toward her daughter. It still burned with fury, but the other Stephanie could see fear fast overtaking the anger.

"Fuck you, bitch," she moaned in pain. "Let's finish this."

"I think you are frightened," the other Stephanie said, walking warily toward Andrea with her arms outstretched. "Do you think your little stick is going to stop me? I'll break it like I'm going to break you. But I won't break you quickly, not for all the suffering you put me through. Your little girl, she had it easy. She went away when the beatings began, and left me to take it in her place. And now you get a little taste of your own medicine. How does your soft little belly feel? Pretty bad, huh? That's just from one punch. I have a lot more where that came from for you."

The other Stephanie stood in front of her, crossing her powerful arms over her chest. Andrea could barely stand at this point, and her body swayed back and forth as she fought to keep her feet under her.

"I don't think your husband ever gave you much of a fight. I think maybe he didn't want to fight a girl. I don't have that problem. Now you finally get to see all the fun you missed."

She began swinging the baton wildly, trying to fend off her daughter's advance. The other Stephanie watched a few swings, then snapped her arm out, catching the baton as it arced toward her. She pulled hard on the weapon and ripped it out of her mother's hands. The lanyard around Andrea's wrist tore into her skin from the sheer force of Stephanie's strong pull. Andrea fell forward onto her knees and clutched her wrist, crying out from the injury. The pain from her wrist temporarily eclipsed the nearly unbearable agony building in her gut.

Stephanie put her foot on Andrea's wrist and the strap of the baton, and with another sharp tug, snapped the lanyard. Andrea screamed again from the searing pain from both Stephanie's foot and the hard tug of the lanyard against her newly flayed flesh.

"Get up," the other Stephanie commanded. "GET UP!"

Andrea flinched from the fury in her voice, and remained huddled over, waiting for her to get closer.

Stephanie stood still, holding the weapon in her hands.

"See your little stick?" she teased. "It's not going to help you any more."

She took the police baton in both hands and, with a mighty heave, snapped it cleanly in two. She threw the pieces behind her as Andrea lurched to her feet, weeping.

Andrea backed away unsteadily as the ever-increasing pain in her torso weakened her. Her back hit the wall behind her and her panic grew to near hysteria as she fumbled in the pocket of her sweatshirt. The other Stephanie rushed forward as Andrea pulled a kitchen paring knife and thrust it clumsily toward her daughter. The blade nicked Stephanie's hand as she grabbed Andrea's wrist and stopped her arm cold.

The other Stephanie pulled Andrea close until their faces were inches away and slowly stretched the older woman's arm out to the side. Her face was an emotionless mask as she crushed Andrea's wrist until the older woman wailed in pain, dropping the knife. She slumped from the pain, and Stephanie's arm shot forward to pin her to the wall, holding Andrea in place.

No! Andrea's panicked mind thought. Not like this!

"Stephanie, no! Don't hurt her!" Bill called from just over her left shoulder.

He took hold of her left arm, trying to stop Stephanie from crushing her mother's body into the wall. He pulled her arm with all of his might, bracing his leg against the wall to help. Her arm didn't budge. The other Stephanie smirked as she felt Bill pulling against her.

"Bill, Bill," she said, moving back from her mother and looking into his eyes. Andrea dropped to the floor, unmoving.

The other Stephanie pulled Bill into her arms and kissed him with a semblance of the real Stephanie's passion. He melted into her arms, overcome by her irresistible hold over him.

"You see, Bill loves us, Andrea," she said as her lips parted from him. "He's my loyal and willing slave. He lives only to please me, don't you Honey."

"I live only to please Stephanie," he said, still swooning from her embrace.

"No, you're here for me, Sweetie, you just don't want to admit it," she said, wrapping her hand around his neck. His hands closed over her wrist, struggling vainly against her. "You're mine, Bill. All of your family is mine."

She turned to her mother, who still lay on the floor, looking up at this new Stephanie with terror. The pain in her stomach now overtook her mangled wrist, and blood flowed in a slow, steady stream into her mouth from the internal injuries that were fast killing her.

"I think this is what you were trying to do before, Andrea," she said, looking down at her.

She raised her arm slowly, lifting Bill from the floor without a hint of strain on her face. Andrea's eyes widened as she watched Bill rise until he was high above her daughter. His hands went from pulling on her wrist to supporting his body as his body weight stretched his neck painfully.

"Hold on tight, little Bill," she said. "We wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little neck, would we? See, he loves this. His little body surrenders completely to me when I show
him how strong I am. It's like a drug for him. Isn't it, my little lover?"

Stephanie held Bill out away from her body, and watched with satisfaction as her mother stared up in awe. She appeared to be having trouble focusing on the spectacle.

Better make this quick, the other Stephanie thought. No, fuck her. I'm enjoying myself.

"You love this so much, don't you, my sweet little Bill?" She asked him, emphasizing her question with a little shake of his body.

He grunted from the strain of her strong arm on his neck, shaking his body so effortlessly.

God, so strong, Bill thought, and his voice echoed his thoughts unbeknownst to him.

The other Stephanie smiled up at him, exulting in her awesome power.
"That's my good boy," she said as she watched his growing erection.

"You could have had this, too, you fool," she said. "Maybe not with your husband, but you could have found your own little slave to play with. You threw it all away, Andrea. I almost feel sorry for you. See what you missed?"

Stephanie swung Bill's body around until he was turned toward her, holding tightly onto her wrist.

"No, please," he said, his voice raw with his lust. "Not you!"

"Oh, Bill," she said, "I've had you as many times as Stephanie has. I'm sure you realized that. You're not that blind are you, my little lover? You can't resist. I know just what to do to you. Don't even try. Just give yourself to me. Feel my strength, worship it... it's so much more than you can handle. More than all of you can handle. I could probably pick your whole family up with this arm. You can't resist, Baby, but I love it when you try."

The other Stephanie moved her body so Andrea could see everything, and her other hand moved to his pants to feel Bill's hard erection.

"N-no," Bill said, tears in his eyes. "Please, no!"

The other Stephanie looked up at him with a knowing smile.

"Your mouth says no, my lover, but I know how much you want me. You just don't want to admit it. You love when I take control, don't you? You look so shocked, but you knew. You've known for a while that you and I have played when I showed you how much you love my power. Stephanie is a novice at this. I'm the real deal. I can hold you up like this long after poor little Stephanie feels that burning in her arms and gives up. She's soft, like you. I'm invincible. Tell me how much you love it. How much you loved it when I choked you in the shower, or when I crushed you between my thighs when we first made love. How about when I crushed your little body into the ceiling, even when you pushed against my arms? Mmm, that was so fun. How would you like it if I did that and you used your arms AND your legs? I might even have to use both arms then..."

She laughed lightly as Bill shuddered with arousal at her muscle tease.

"No, you know better, don't you? I wouldn't have any trouble with that. Does this arm feel like it's wavering? I need an answer, Bill. Don't make me hurt you."

"No, Stephanie," he said.

"No, Goddess," she said up to him. "Say it."

"No, Goddess," Bill said as he wept, a slave to his lust.

"My God... Stephanie," Andrea breathed, nearly incoherent.

The awe in her voice was evident though, as much as she was hurt. She had to admire the sheer perfection of her daughter's mighty form. She's a worthy successor, Andrea thought. So strong.

"No. Not Stephanie. She's not here right now. It's MY turn."

Her hand moved to the button of his pants, undoing it, then unzipping Bill's jeans. She gave his body a little shake, and his jeans dropped down around his sneakers. She grabbed his underwear and ripped them off his body, holding him high in her unwavering grasp.

Bill couldn't help but moan as his erection sprang free, and felt her mouth so achingly close to his manhood. Her breath made goose bumps rise all over his hips and legs, and the other Stephanie smiled as she looked at his enraptured face.

"See, my little lover? I can make you feel better than Stephanie ever could. I know just what you want, just what you need."

"No... no...." Bill moaned, unable to take his hands off her wrist to stop her. A part of him didn't want to stop her.

The other Stephanie's lips descended on him, taking him into the hot wetness of her mouth.

His entire body wracked with shivers from the contact. She sucked him long enough to make him squirm, then pulled his cock out.

"You like that?" she asked to him. "Mmm, I know you do. But you like it when I do it like this even more, don't you?"

Stephanie moved his body away from her with her strong arm. She used his body to push his cock into her mouth a few times, and Bill slumped in her grip. A shuddering sigh escaped his lips.

"Uh oh," she said dropping him lightly to the floor. "There he went. Total surrender. See how easy it is, Andrea? You could have had this, too. Someone to worship you. Someone who would do anything for your merest touch."

The other Stephanie dropped her hand to Bill's shirt and pulled it so tightly in her grip that he gasped in pain. Then she lifted him back up, as slowly as before, looking at Andrea's face the entire time.

Bill's hand ran down to her hard forearm, caressing it as she held him high. He moaned, unable to control himself.

"It's so easy," she said to her mother. "I'm going to take Bill and his entire family. I want them all. I get so wet thinking of overpowering them. I might take them all at the same time, just to show them I can."

The other Stephanie's free hand drifted down to her pants, slipping under the waistband.

"Oh, I can't wait. I can't wait to be one big happy family. It's going to be so wonderful. Come here, little Bill. Let me show you how much fun we're all going to have."

She moaned with her own desire as she took Bill's cock back into her mouth, her strong arm moving his entire body into her until her nose nestled in his pubic hair. She sucked him off, effortlessly moving him back and forth while Andrea watched, transfixed, thrilled and terrified from her unbelievable display of strength.

She brought Bill to a shuddering orgasm in no time, followed shortly by her own. He slumped in her grasp, weeping like a child, his hands caressing her forearm unconsciously. She brought her hand out of her pants and licked her fingers, looking at her mother's shocked face as she did.

"Mmm, it's so easy. I can't believe you never saw how easy it could be to take these little lovers like this. No, you had to hurt them until they hated you. That's not how you should've done it. You should have hurt them a little bit, just enough to show them you were in charge. And then you could have shown them how much you loved them, like I showed my precious little Bill. Come here, my sweet little lover."

She lowered Bill down into her arms. She maneuvered him around until he was held in the strong arm that had held him high, now holding him tightly to her. She took her other hand away, playing her fingers over his lips. He sucked them desperately, putting his hands around her forearm as he did, and she cooed at him.

"That's my little lover. It tastes so good, doesn't it my sweet Bill? When I'm done with Andrea here, we can play all night, all four of us. You can lick my pussy as long as you want. I'll put my legs on either side of your head and you can feel how big and strong they are, just like you and Stephanie did at the lake. It's going to be so good."

She held him to her, then guided his face to her chest.

"You rest, little Bill. This won't take too long."

Her arms tightened on his head, crushing his face into her full chest, cutting off his air. Bill struggled weakly, but mostly caressed her strong body until his arms fell limply to his sides. She laid him down gently, kissing his unconscious lips, and turned to her mother.

"Now, where were we?" she asked, her face suddenly full of menace.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Andrea's agonized screams echoed through the school for several horrible minutes, then abruptly silenced as a loud CRACK echoed through the abandoned hallways.

"Time to go my sweet," the other Stephanie said, lifting Bill's unconscious body lightly in her arms. "I think I may have killed Stephanie, too. I can't feel her creeping around in there any more.... Poor girls, both of them. So blind. Oh well. Let's go see our family."

It was dark. There was a heavy weight on Bill's body, and he couldn't move his arms or legs. He heard a laugh in the dark, and felt a hard body sliding over him, holding him in place.

"Oh, Bill, I love you so much," Stephanie's voice whispered in his ear as he felt her limbs wrapped around him tighten. "You're the only person I ever loved."

Bill squirmed impotently in her grasp, and Stephanie laughed lightly at his efforts.

"I love playing with you, my love," she said, and it sounded like Stephanie's voice, not that cold, hard, emotionless other thing. "I love when you squirm and wiggle around. I'll barely hold onto you; see if you can push me off."

Bill struggled with all of his might and managed to push her body off him.

She let out a light laugh.

"Oh, that was so good, my love," she said, her voice coming from all around him, disorienting him. "You're my strong little lover. Let's play some more!"

He heard her move around in the dark. It was so pitch black, but she seemed to be able to move around like a cat in the inky blackness.. His body was lifted off whatever surface they had been laying on, it wasn't a bed, and he felt her single hand under his belly, pushing him toward the sky. His back contacted a cold, hard surface. It felt like concrete. Her hand pushed hard into his stomach, and he grabbed her wrist in both hands, trying to stop the unbearable pain. She ignored his struggles and kept pushing, harder and harder. He felt like he was being mashed by a hydraulic press, like in shop class, and his guts felt crushed the way he imagined Andrea's were from Stephanie's devastating punch. The pain was agonizing, but he couldn't draw breath to cry out. He felt something pop, and Stephanie must have felt it too, because she let up on the crushing pressure, and his body came away from the ceiling. She lowered him, still holding him high with her single arm.

"Oops, did I push a little too hard?" she whispered to him, and he could almost see her playful smile in his mind's eye. It was his Stephanie! Oh thank God, she wasn't dead!

"Should I be more gentle Bill, or do you want me to crush you some more?"

Bill couldn't answer. His insides hurt like someone was twisting a knife in his gut.

"Oh, you DO want more, don't you? How about if I use my legs? I know how much you love them. You told me when we first met how much you did. You used to watch me play softball and see my big strong legs flexing in my uniform. I'll bet you like to see them even more when I'm wearing my gymnastic leotards, don't you?"

Bill was silent, and his breaths were increasingly hard to take. The blackness took on a sinister air, closing in on him.

"I love to use my arms on you too, but you don't get as excited as you do when I tuck you in between my thighs. Even when I overcome your whole body with just my one arm... it's okay, I love wrapping my legs around you, too! It's just so much less of a challenge than using my arms."

He felt Stephanie set him back down on the hard surface they were lying on before, and felt her huge thighs slide against his aching ribs as she settled down on him. It hurt when she put her weight down, but he was powerless, voiceless, terrified.

"Mmm, that's better, isn't it Bill?" she said, her voice velvety smooth and achingly seductive. "Do you feel how thick my thighs are? They're even thicker than your little waist, and they're not even flexed. Feel them, Bill."

He felt her taking his hands and running them over the smooth, striated surface of her thighs. His hands rode over the massive muscles corded in each leg, and his hands lifted up higher than the height of his torso as she guided them all the way up to her hips. He felt a wet spot growing on his pants where her womanhood pushed against him, and her soft, sexy moans rose into the impenetrable darkness around them.

"Ooh, I'm going to come from your hands on my thighs, but I want you to finally feel them, Bill. Not just a little bit of my power... all of it. I've wanted to share this with you for so long. They're so strong, Bill. So strong. I know you're going to love this."

Bill could feel the gigantic thighs surrounding his body begin to swell, slowly bulging against him, increasing the pressure. It felt like she was slowly turning a dial up through the range of power she was capable of.

"Oooh! Oh, God, Bill! It feels so good! Can you feel how much bigger they're getting? Oh they're so huge, Bill. Oh... oh... OH!"

The wetness on his hips spread out over them as her legs swelled ever bigger, and his hands rose as they rested atop them, lifting slowly, as if he had his hands on two steel-hard balloons that kept inflating, growing ever bigger, ever harder.

He was being pulverized between them, and his agonized body was powerless to stop her. He couldn't even scream, as much as he tried. Not a sound escaped his lips.

The pain was unbearable, and he tried to thrash between the gigantic pillars of her mighty legs, but he was paralyzed, and horror spread through his mind.

Oh my God, he thought in panic, she snapped my spine when she pushed me upward! OH GOD, NO!

But he could still feel the crushing agony of her thighs closing on him, growing ever larger, compacting his torso between their gigantic, swelling, unstoppable muscles.

"How are you doing baby? No answer?" Stephanie's exultant voice panted at him. "God, it feels so good! Can you feel how huge they're getting? They're so strong, Bill! I'm not even using a tenth of my strength to crush you. But you love it don't you? I can feel your cock pressed against my ass... oh it feels so hard, so thick! I want to fuck you and crush you at the same time!"

Stephanie lifted up briefly, and Bill felt the cold ground beneath him. In a flash his pants were gone, and Stephanie settled back on him, hers now gone as well. In seconds... how was that possible? She put his hands back on her thighs and he felt her pussy engulf his cock in its hot, wet embrace. Her legs again swelled, so slowly, crushing him in between. They swelled so hugely... it couldn't be possible that they could get so big, so hard. They felt bigger than he ever felt them before, so much thicker than his little overmatched torso. His body jerked for the first time as he heard the sound of crunching bones, and a sudden shift of his body as his pelvis collapsed. The pain seared him to his very soul.

*************

"NO!" Bill screamed, sitting up quickly in the dark. Moonlight filtered in through Venetian blinds over the window in his own room.

He felt a strong hand clap lightly over his mouth.

"Shhh," the other Stephanie's hard, emotionless voice sounded close to his ear. "It's all right, little Bill. You were having a nightmare. Was it about me?"

She took her hand away and curled her strong arm around Bill's shoulders.

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Do I scare you, my sweet?" she said, sounding excited. It was one of the few times her voice contained emotion.

"So much," Bill said, crying. "Please don't hurt my family. You can kill me if you want, but please leave them alone."

"Kill you? I'm not going to hurt you, Bill," she said with that flat voice. "I love you, just like she did. I love all of you. I want us all to be together and be happy. Now that she's gone, we can be together. Forever. Your mom and dad, they just don't understand yet, that's all. They didn't mean to hurt me. Stephanie didn't understand, but I see it now. They just want what's best for me, and for us. I remember how surprised they were when they first met Stephanie, and how excited they were for you, Bill. It made me excited for the two of you, too. You were such a cute couple. I thought Stephanie deserved to be happy, after everything we went through. But the more I thought about it, I realized I deserve to be happy, too. It's been hard, Bill, living like we did, but I never complained. I love Stephanie, too. I took all of that pain for Stephanie, and it made me stronger. But now, we're free. We can all be together, and there won't be anyone else to get in our way. We'll work on the house, and play in the attic, and in your room... and maybe even in their room with them. Al and El. They're so cute. I love them so much, too."

"Steph-... Goddess," Bill said softly, terrified and turned on at the same time. "Please let Stephanie talk to me. If you love her as much as I do, you'll let her come out and talk to me."

"Oh, Billy, Billy, my sweet little Billy," the other Stephanie's voice said with a little lilt, the same sing-song voice from last night in the gym. "I think Stephanie is sleeping right now. She doesn't like to be disturbed when she's like this. Tell you what: how about I take you, right here in our bed, and maybe that will wake her up? I haven't felt her move around in there since her mother died. Poor girl, she never liked pain. She always ran away. She left me to handle it when Andrea hurt her, so she never got tough like me. I don't know... maybe she'll be back. I was surprised, because I thought she'd be happy to be rid of her cruel mother. I know I sure am. Maybe she just needs time to realize how wonderful her life is going to be now. We can show her, Bill, bring her back to be with us."

"How did we get in here, Goddess?" Bill asked.

"It wasn't so hard," she replied. "The cops watching your place are stupid. They all are. You distract them a little and they can't see what's going on right under their noses. They're out there in their car, blind as bats. They watch the front door and the driveway, but they don't look up here. We came in through the window, like I always do. Your little body is so light. It was easy."

Bill's excitement betrayed him as he thought about Stephanie scaling the tree as easily as she did before, leaping the huge gulf between the tree and the house, this time with Bill thrown over her strong shoulders. Or maybe she threw his body up onto the little roof outside his window... but that would make noise. She must have climbed while she held him.

The other Stephanie placed her hand on Bill's chest and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Here, my sweet lover. You hold still, and I'll take your pants off. Do you want to feel my arm while I undo them? They're so big and hard from yesterday. Feel how hard."

The other Stephanie climbed atop Bill and straddled his waist, rubbing her pussy over his engorged cock. The denim was so tight on him that his cock was pushed painfully hard against it. She brought her arm up to his lips, and her bicep swelled to a rounded, impossibly hard peak, so strong despite her toned gymnast's build. Her other hand moved down and deftly unbuttoned his jeans, then unzipped his fly.

"Try to get her to wake up, little baby," the other Stephanie said, bending to whisper in his ear. "Show my strong muscles how much you love them. Maybe if she feels you touching our body, she'll come to join in on the fun. I always loved to do that when you and she were together. It was just the three of us. It was wonderful. Let's wake her up."

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

She pushed her hard muscle lightly into Bill's face, pivoting her waist so her right bicep pressed against his lips. She was being so gentle with him, but all he could remember was the power she showed off yesterday when she effortlessly broke her mother's body, or how she held Bill so high with her strong arm, the one pressed to his lips right now....

Almost against his will, Bill's hands curled around her strong arm, holding it to his lips. They parted and his tongue ran over the steel cords of muscle, licking the striations where the muscle groups separated. He pulled himself up on her arm until he was sitting upright, licking her peaked bicep as she threw back her head. The other Stephanie let out a low moan of pleasure, and pushed her arm harder into his face. He held on tight, and her arm held his body off the mattress without any effort.

"Mmm, that will wake her up, keep licking it, baby. It feels so good. Feel how strong it is. It's stronger than all of your body's muscles put together. Kiss it, too, little Bill. Kiss my bicep, right on the top, right where the vein runs up over it. Oh, that's it! God, so good, my sweet Bill!"

He felt her legs lift up and her weight rose off his hips. She bent forward and slid her free hand over his pants to wrap her hand around his cock, feeling it twitch against her palm.

"I want it in me so bad, Bill. Stephanie got too much of this! I usually just got to watch. Now it's my turn. Mmmm, my turn," she hissed, and her hand left his cock to grab his jeans where the legs came together.

"Lift up your hips." she said in a frightening, commanding voice.

Bill complied, pulling himself up on her arm, and the other Stephanie pulled his pants down. She got his jeans down under the full curve of her ass, then moved her hand around her body, pulling the denims down to his knees. She set Bill back down on the bed and pushed his body into the mattress by pushing her strong arm gently into his face.

She reached back to grasp his cock and maneuver her body over it, never once taking her arm away from Bill's mouth. He was practically writhing with arousal beneath her, pushing upward against her arm with both of his. She didn't press his face into the mattress, but her strength was such that his hands were unable to move her arm at all. It was like she didn't even feel him pushing so hard against her.

The terror of his nightmare dissolved into unbridled lust from feeling her unbelievable power. The guilt of all that had happened still washed over him, but the fear of this other... thing... hurting his family pushed the guilt aside. He would do anything to keep her mind off them, even if it was only for the duration of their lovemaking. Maybe he could think of something to distract her after that as well.

How can I make love to her... her! his agonized mind thought. How can I stop her? Oh God....!

Bill's mind rationalized his hopeless predicament, how much stronger she was, how easily she killed Andrea, a woman bigger and much stronger than him. He tried to tell himself that every second she was with him, she wasn't hurting his parents.

Fearing for his parents was only a small part of it, though. The rest was pure lust.

The chaos of emotions swirled in his mind and he struggled frantically against the immovable arm in front of him. He could see the hellish glow of her arousal in her face as she felt his struggles.

"Keep pushing up against me, Bill," other Stephanie moaned softly as she kept her arm against his face, holding it against his lips lightly. It wouldn't move when he pushed though, no matter how hard both of his arms shoved upward. "I love to feel how helpless you are against me. Here we go."

The other Stephanie dropped her ass down on Bill's hard cock, and gritted her teeth against the surge of ecstasy. A shuddering hiss escaped her lips as she loomed over him, fighting to not cry out for fear of alerting the police just outside.

Bill pushed hard against her and refused to be silent, hoping his moans would drift down to the police and alert them to their presence.

"Uh oh," the other Stephanie said through her haze of pleasure, "we can't be that loud, my little Bill. Moan as much as you want. I'll keep you quiet."

She took her arm away from his face and pushed her hand over his mouth. He struggled to take her hand away, but it was as immovable as her arm. His struggles ceased when he felt her legs tighten on his waist, swelling massively against him, making him feel so small and insignificant between them, a slave to her overwhelming power.

Bill's heart raced with this mighty woman's strong limbs around him, just like in his nightmare. He was terrified, but longed to feel her full power, and his mind struggled with lust and guilt and fear as he imagined how Andrea must have died. Maybe she crushed the life out of her mother with her massive thighs, just like she had him now, or maybe she stood with Andrea between them. He pictured the gym, and Andrea trapped between Stephanie's gigantic thighs as they tensed, the older woman's body flopping in little jerks and spasms.

She stood tall in his mind's eye, hands on her hips, as she toyed with the older woman trapped between her thighs. The expression on her face so supremely confident as she looked down at the older woman, ignoring her feeble struggles, until she decided it was time to end the charade. With a final surge of unfathomable power, she squeezed so hard that the woman's entire upper body deformed, and a loud crack echoed through the gym. Bill ejaculated as he fantasized about his body taking Andrea's place, his ribs and spine crushed, mutilated. His body bent in half at an obscene angle, nearly flattened between her thighs. He moaned loudly into her hand as he came, as his fevered mind imagined how those massive legs would have felt as he passed out of this life, destroyed by that irresistible burst of power. The other Stephanie looked down at him with the slightest hint of emotion. It looked like surprise.

The strong hand tightening on his face brought him out of his fantasy. The fantasy faded away and the guilt came surging back. At that moment, what she'd done to Andrea, the horrible finality of it, hit him full force. It ate at him like nothing ever had in his life.

The other Stephanie tightened her hand on his face, lifting Bill's upper body off the mattress until his head was at her height.

"Is that what I think it was? Hmmm... I barely touched you, Bill. What were you thinking about, little lover?" she asked as her hips lifted up and gyrated in a tight circle, sliding the tip of his cock over her slick labia. "Is it this big beautiful arm holding you so easily?"

She let go of him and he dropped back down to the mattress, utterly defeated.

"Your thighs," Bill said in a shaky voice filled with shame. "I dreamt of you crushing me to death with them. God, they're so huge.... so powerful... I wanted to be the one you crushed instead of Andrea. I wanted you to crush me to dust between them."

"Oh, you are my little slave, aren't you?" she moaned, and plunged her sopping wet pussy down over his softening cock, dropping to his hips without a sound. "Put your hands on them, then. I'll make them so nice and hard for you. You worship me, my little slave, and I'll get that nice big cock back up in no time."

Stephanie lifted herself up on his cock slowly, her tight pussy pulling at Bill's increasingly flaccid penis. It was so tight that he could feel her stretching it as she lifted up, and his hands moved to her gigantic thighs, so massive compared to his body trapped between them.

"I'll squeeze your cock with my pussy until you come so hard. And I'll crush you between my thighs, just like you want. I know our Stephanie will wake up then. She loves how powerful this body is, too. Just like I do. Just like you do."

Stephanie's thighs were so thick as she spread her legs out to the side. She pushed all the way down to touch her hips to his, throwing back her head from the pleasure. Her hands reached down under Bill's ass, and she pulled his hips off the bed, wedging them in between her powerful limbs. As she settled herself and tucked her calves back under her thighs, Bill's hands ran over their hard bulging cords of muscle. He caressed her deeply etched thighs with a soft moan.

"Try to stop me. Hit them with your fists, Bill. I want to feel you fighting against them, how powerless you are in between them. You need to see that I can't be hurt by anything you do, Bill. That I'm invincible. Feel this."

The other Stephanie guided Bill's hand over her thigh to the place where Andrea struck it with the police baton. There was an angry red welt forming there, the beginning of a swollen bruise, but as Bill touched it the she did not seem hurt by the contact. She wasn't gritting her teeth against any perceived pain. She had no response to his touch on that ghastly injury, other than her mounting excitement.

Jesus, he thought, maybe she can shut the pain off completely!

"Do you feel that? She swung as hard as she could when she hit me there, but it didn't matter. She was on guard and ready for me, but it didn't matter. She was at least three times stronger than you, Bill, maybe more. But. It. Didn't. Matter. She gave it everything she could, and she couldn't resist a fraction of my power. I broke her with one punch, Bill. One. I even held back on it. I think I would have snapped her in half if I used my full strength on her, but I didn't want that. I wanted her to realize that her time was over; that my time had come. That she couldn't terrorize my poor Stephanie any more. She had to see what she had done, and get a taste of it herself before she went. She only got the tiniest taste, Bill. I can see the look on your face, but she DESERVED it. Ever since I was little, she beat us and tortured us. She was the worst monster you could ever imagine. She liked to hurt us, we could see it on her face every time she did it. I don't like to hurt anyone. I only do what I have to do. But I love being strong, Bill. So much stronger than you. I love to show you how strong I am, and I want you to love me for it, or fear me for it if you can't love me. It doesn't matter. They're the same. Even if you don't love me, I love you, Bill. I love you and our family."

She closed her hand over Bill's, making it into a fist.

"Go ahead, Bill. You can hit me right where she did if you want. It won't matter. These thighs can take anything you can dish out. Either of my legs is stronger than ten of you. Just imagine what they could do to your little body if they kicked you, even lightly. I could destroy you without even trying. Remember how far your body flew when I pushed up hard with my leg? You flew so far away, so high in the air. And that was Stephanie, not me; that was nothing compared to what I can do. I could fling your body twice as far and barely be trying. Just think how high you'd go if I used both legs... oh, yes! I can feel you getting hard in my pussy, Bill... mmmm, it feels so incredible. Yes, Bill. Love me."

Her face looked down at him, a fire blazing in her eyes.

"Fear me."

Bill's cock swelled inside her tight canal, and the other Stephanie rose up with Bill wedged between her thighs, taking his body with her until she was on her knees.

"Just imagine what would happen to your body if I flexed my legs like this, Bill. I know you want to feel it. If it starts to hurt, hit my thighs with your fists, as hard as you can. See if you can stop them from breaking you in two."

She put her hands on her hips and rotated her hips in a tight circle. Bill's body swung around from the motion, his legs flailing behind her.

"Mmm... I don't think you would want to stop them would you? Not from the look on your face. You WANT me to crush your little body. I want that too, Bill. I'm so much more of what you want. So much more than Stephanie. I know what you need."

As if she could read his mind, the other Stephanie raised her arms off her hips flexing her biceps into steel hard balls. She looked down at Bill with her superior smile. It was like she could read his mind; see the nightmare, the fantasy of his death.

She flexed her legs slowly, and Bill could feel her massive thighs swell impossibly huge, dwarfing his narrow waist as he looked down to where their bodies joined. Her gigantic rock-hard thighs began constricting him, and Bill struck them again and again, overcome with lust at her indestructible body and its limitless power.

"Oh, yes! I love to feel you hitting them! Do you feel how wet it's making me? Hit them harder! Push against them, try to get free little Bill! Feel how helpless you are between my thighs, how easily I can crush you just from flexing. I won't even squeeze them together, just flex. That's more than enough to break your little body in half."

The pain rose as Stephanie's thighs swelled impossibly huge, squeezing his hips in between them. Just like his nightmare, his fantasy. It was exciting him like he had never been before. All of that endless strength... It was so effortless for her; she barely seemed to be exerting herself.

His hands hit her thighs harder as the pain increased, but she still held him tightly between them. Her face broke into a crazed smile as she watched his growing fear and desperation.

"Is this what you were hoping for? Do you want me to break you in half? Yes, I see it. You do! I'll give you what you want. You don't want to live any more, do you? You can die right here between my thighs, where you belong."

The pain was rapidly becoming unbearable to Bill, and his desperation grew to panic. His movements became frantic, and the look of horror on his face made something snap in the other Stephanie's mind. Like the police detective. Like Andrea.

Something deep inside came surging back to the surface, wrenching the other Stephanie's legs open to drop Bill to the mattress. His head of his cock slid out of her with a loud POP as he fell.

".... No...! fuck...! not... now... Stephanie! NO!!!"

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Her strong body convulsed above Bill, and his terror turned to surprise as he watched her inner struggle. She rocked back on her thighs, and dropped down heavily onto Bill's hips, pushing his cock upward onto his belly. She shook for a few moments longer, and Bill looked into her face, his hips burning with pain. Her whole body shook, shivering like she'd been out in the cold.

Stephanie's face wrinkled into the most sorrowful expression Bill had ever seen.

"I killed her, Bill! I killed her!" She cried. She bent down onto Bill and held him tightly to her chest and he felt her body shake with anguish.

"SHE killed her Steph, not you!" Bill said, fighting through the agony in his hips.

She got off Bill and threw herself down onto the bed, weeping bitterly.

Bill sat up, his hips screaming in protest, and put his arm over her strong shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. I tried to stop her," he said in despair, his own tears falling, "but she's... you're too strong. I couldn't do anything"

Stephanie wept, pushing her face into Bill's pillow. Bill tried his best to console her, but nothing could change the horrible truth.

Her tears fell for several long minutes, and she pulled her face out of his pillow, soaked with her tears. She sat up and hugged Bill, resting her head on his chest. He ran his hand through her hair as she melted against him.

"I need help," she said quietly. "Help me, Bill... please."

"I know, Honey," he replied. "We have to tell the police. They'll have to realize you weren't responsible. They'll get you help."

"But I AM responsible, Bill," she said. "That... that other person, she's me. It's still my body, and somehow all the terrible things that happened to me... hurt me. My mother... she broke something inside me, Bill. I hated her so much all these years, but I swear I never wanted her dead. I just wanted her gone, out of my life. I had so much hope that when we met, when I realized how wonderful you were, that everything would be all right. I was so stupid to think it would. Oh, God... what do I do?"

Bill held her tight, feeling her hard body against him, hinting at her incredible strength. Even as she relaxed against him, her body was harder than his. Even if he flexed, she would still be harder he realized. He felt ashamed that in this time of need, her body was having its inevitable effect on him.

He felt her shift against him and he knew she felt his arousal.

"I'm sorry, Steph," he said, ashamed. "I can't help myself when I'm around you. I love you so much, and I'll help you through this. I'll do anything to help you. I'll help you fight this other... thing... that takes over. We can beat her and be together. We can find you someone to help you work through this."

Stephanie moved down to rest her head in his lap, just in front of his erect penis.

"I know, Bill," she said. "I understand how your body reacts to mine. I know how much you care. But I'm so terrified that that dark part of me, that broken part... that maybe it IS the real me. Maybe if some doctor 'fixes' me, that that will be who comes out of this, not me, not the Stephanie you know. What if I'm the dream and she's the reality? She's so strong! She does things I can't do. I can fight to get control, but I can always feel her, pushing, fighting against me to get out. It's so hard to keep her back. It's like fighting the tide, Bill. I'm so scared that she's going to take over completely. I feel her get stronger every day!"

The utter despair in her voice broke his heart. That horrible Other, that thing, couldn't be the real Stephanie... could it? There had to be a part of her that was capable of doing what the 'other' Stephanie did, but it seemed so out of character for the confident, bold, sexy woman he had gotten to know. But maybe he didn't know her so well. They had been together for such a short time, maybe the real Stephanie was this sociopath that killed her mother and vowed to come back for him and his family. Had he misjudged her so badly? No. He loved her. They would beat this cancer on her soul. They had to.

"We need to get you help before the other... Stephanie fights her way out again," Bill said. "Maybe we can get you somewhere before she has a chance to win. Can you hold on for a little longer? We can call the police outside and then you'll get help."

Bill tried to rise, but his hips screamed as he tried to move.

"Oh, Bill!" Stephanie sobbed. "She hurt you, too. I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop her in time!"

Bill gritted his teeth and fought against the pain. He gave her a weak smile.

"I'll be okay," he said. "Just help me get up and we'll go to them."

"I will, Bill," she said, her voice wavering.

She began to rise, then stopped.

"Bill... I'm so scared. I'm afraid I'll never see you again. I'm so terrified she'll win."

She sat back down on the bed.

"Please... make love to me one more time, in case she does win. Please...."

Her body shook with her grief. She was sobbing again, but it was that soundless agony tore through Bill's heart.

Bill stifled a cry of pain and sat up, putting his arms around her, pulling her back down onto him. They kissed with desperate passion, and Stephanie leaned down to Bill's body, holding her strong hand on the mattress to keep her hips off his. She put her other hand around his back and held him to her chest as she maneuvered her hips over his, holding them over him. Her thighs coursed with her incredible power as she touched her labia to his penis and guided them down, sliding slowly down his shaft. She stopped before she touched his hips, and gently lowered him to the mattress, her strong arm bulging with her impossible strength.

Stephanie rode Bill's manhood, rising slowly on him, then lowering, never touching his hips. She bent forward until her hands pressed flat against his chest, and looked deeply into his eyes. Her tears still flowed and dropped down onto his face as she traveled so slowly up and down his shaft.

"I love you, Bill. I love you so much!" she said through her tears.

"I love you, Stephanie. I'll love you forever. I'll never leave you. I'll never let you go."

She rode him, slowly, gently, sliding along his shaft, the arousal mingling with the terror, the fear, the love, the grief. They coupled in this last gentle union, and came together. With the rush of their release came a joy, a brief glimpse of their former life and their future together. It shone like a beacon against the darkness, burning away the despair for a few brief moments.

And then it was gone.

Patrolmen Jim Sherman and Andrew Goodmanson sat outside the Walker house, coffees in hand. The likelihood that Andrea Briggs would show up here, after an APB and most of the county's police hunting for her, was slim to none. Most likely she's halfway to Green Bay by now they had stated as they pulled up to the house earlier in the day, and the inactivity in the neighborhood appeared to be testament to their suspicions. It was a long several hours of sitting in the predawn Monday morning, drinking cold coffee and discussing all manner of things bored cops do as they stake out an almost certain dead lead.

Andrew tapped the laptop screen mounted next to him on the dash. He had looked at the bulletin several times, and shook his head. The current posting for the Briggs girl, Stephanie, had to be a glitch. He read it again. Assaulting two police detectives, both of whom were in the hospital now? Maybe she blindsided them. It seemed so farfetched that she could have gotten the drop on both of them, even if they were overpaid desk-jockeys when they weren't reviewing crime scenes.

"What do you make of this, Jim?" Andrew asked his partner.

"Jesus Andy, how many times do I have to say it, garbage in, garbage out. Somebody at County screwed up and put the wrong Briggs woman. What the hell would the daughter have done? Put two police detectives in the hospital? How the hell could a five-foot-five woman do that without a weapon? It's either somebody's idea of a bad joke, or whoever's posting those things needs their pay docked."

"What if she was armed and they just didn't see it?" Andrew replied. "She sees the newscast of her mom on the TV, gets wound up, gets the drop on those guys at the hospital, and there you go. I think the no weapon thing has to be a bunch of bullshit. But bullshit or not, I'm not fucking around if we see her or that crazy mother."

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen," Jim, said, wincing at the taste of the cold coffee.

They both took another pull of their coffees, and Sherman looked up at the Walker house, bored.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed, sitting up in the seat.

Stephanie came walking from the house, a semi-conscious Bill hanging from her arms. She appeared very distraught. She had had a lot of trouble waking Bill. After they fell asleep in each other's arms, she awoke early as she had been programmed to do since childhood, and was unable to rouse Bill for at least ten minutes. In a panic, she scooped him up and headed for the front door.

"Help us!" she called to the car, walking quickly toward them. "He's hurt!"

The police scrambled out of their prowler, looking at the young couple in surprise.

"Ms. Briggs," Goodmanson began, "we need you to calm down. Put down Mr. Walker."

"You have to help Bill!" Stephanie said, moving forward, her agitation increasing. "You don't understand! She hurt him! He needs an ambulance!"

Almost as an afterthought, she said, "'She hurt me, too."

Bill was in a lot of pain and very groggy, but he could see the officers' level of anxiety increasing with Stephanie's.

"Stop!" Sherman said with authority, his hand drifting down to the can of pepper spray on his belt. "Stay where you are and put him down!"

Stephanie continued advancing, tears streaming down her face.

"Please!" she wailed, her voice ragged. "He's hurt! She hurt him! Why won't you help us?"

Both officers were relatively young, but the police force was stretched thin with sightings of Andrea Briggs all over the county, and they were posted at the least likely place she'd show up. This was the highest profile event to happen since their graduation to patrolmen, so everyone was out looking for her. She had taken an officer out right in front of her home, and the man's account told of the daughter trying to warn him just before the attack. He reported she was extremely strong and overpowered him from behind. Maybe the two, mother and daughter, were working in tandem to ambush their pursuers.

Goodmanson on looked nervously over his shoulder, the thought still fresh in his head. Andrew was getting pretty gung-ho with a teenage girl who was obviously unarmed, but better safe than sorry. The detectives had said she was unarmed when she overtook them. His jaw set and he cast a grim look at the girl advancing toward them.

"I think she hurt his hips and his ribs. She was trying to kill him!" Stephanie was saying, and she was getting a wild look in her eyes. "She hit me! See?"

"Stephanie, Honey," Bill said through gritted teeth. In the time since they had made love, the adrenaline of the moment had gone and he was in agony. She had crushed his hips so badly he wasn't sure he could stand if he had to. He was pretty sure she hadn't broken anything, but from the beating he had taken from her this week, and from Andrea, he had reached the limit of his tolerance for pain.

"Steph, listen to me. Just put me down and they'll help us," he tried to say in as calm a voice as possible, fighting through the pain. He had to be strong, like Stephanie would be. Like she was.

Her emotional state was fragile at best, even without the threat of that other persona taking over. Bill thought the enormity of the situation had finally gotten the better of her.

Stephanie stopped, with a confused look on her face. She looked down at Bill, her brow furrowed.

"It's okay, Honey," he said, and the officers looked at other. "Go ahead."

"Bill, I... no... no... I'm so afraid. What if she comes back?"

"Put him down now!" Sherman said again, this time at a yell. Window blinds were beginning to open as curious neighbors peered out at the confrontation.

Stephanie's head snapped back at the officer when he shouted. She had a wild look that set both officers aback. There was something not quite right in her eyes, and both officers could almost feel it. Sherman's hand was fully on the pepper spray now, ready to draw.

"Last warning!" Sherman shouted.

"Steph, please!" Bill urged.

She hesitated a second too long, looking down at Bill, when both officers, with a look, rushed her. Both men were a good deal bigger than Stephanie, and as they grabbed her arms, Bill tumbled to the pavement, letting an anguished cry as he hit.

"NO!!!" Stephanie wailed as the officers bodily lifted her to push her down onto the hood of the prowler. "You bastards! You hurt him!"

She hit the hood hard, but apparently wasn't affected, not uttering a sound as she hit the hood.

"Bastards!" she growled and started to weep.

Bill lay moaning on the ground in agony, as Goodmanson pulled his handcuffs from his belt. He paused for the briefest moment as her tears stopped like she had thrown a switch, and the arm he was holding to the prowler wrenched upward.

He dropped his cuffs in surprise and put both hands on her wrist. He slammed her arm down to the hood, astonished at the effort he needed to do it. Sherman likewise had both hands on her other wrist, leaving his pepper spray holstered to hold her firmly to the hood.

They felt her arms relax. She ceased struggling altogether.

"Now I am seriously pissed off," she said, her voice surprisingly devoid of any detectable emotion. "You hurt MY Bill. He's not yours to hurt. He's MINE."

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

The other Stephanie began to lift her torso up off the prowler hood, hooking her foot under the fender and lifting with her back. The officers pushed and grunted with effort, but their shocked expressions turned to near panic as her torso continued to rise up against their hardest efforts. Each officer now had a hand on each of her shoulders, pushing down with their full body weight, and still she continued rising. Bill couldn't help but feel a shiver as he watched her awesome show of strength.

"What the fuck?" Sherman exclaimed, stunned.

Stephanie raised herself fully upright, despite the big officers pushing at her. She turned her dead stare at Sherman and he visibly flinched.

"I work out," she said.

The other Stephanie braced her legs against the car and pushed, buckling the fender from the force. Her arms were wrenched from the men's grasp, and she caught each officer in the stomach with her shoulders as she flew into them. Her body and that of the officers launched backward as she held her arms out straight from her body. Both men doubled over from the impact, and all three shot away from the police cruiser, Stephanie tucking her legs and executing a back flip, landing lightly on her feet as the men crashed onto their backs.

She was on the bigger man, Goodmanson, before he could recover and grabbed his shirt tightly as she yanked him to his feet. He looked, terrified, into her face as she jerked him upright, his big body flying up off the ground like a toy. She pivoted on her leg, flinging him at the cruiser with a grunt, and he sailed through the air to smash into the rear passenger door with a sickening thud.

"Jesus Christ!" Sherman cried and went for his gun.

The other Stephanie moved in a blur and dove over Bill's motorcycle parked off to the side of his driveway as the officer fired wildly, spraying the bike and the side of Bill's house with bullets. He emptied his clip on the bike in seconds, and Bill scurried for cover, his pain overcome by the shock of the gunfire.

"No!" he wailed as Sherman, wild-eyed, dropped the spent clip and reached for his belt.

The other Stephanie, on hands and knees, planted her hands into the earth on the side of the driveway and kicked backward hard against Bill's bike, sending it careening at the officer, who was barely able to open his mouth to scream as five hundred pounds of steel blasted into his body, ripping the sound from his throat. He and the motorcycle flew back another ten feet before the twisted mess of man and machine crashed hard to the pavement. A long smear of blood ran along the pavement leading up to the carnage as the bike finally came to a stop.

A long sigh escaped her lips as she got to her feet.

"This complicates things," she said mechanically, wiping her hands on her pants as she walked to the shocked Bill. She scooped him up with one arm as she headed for the prowler.

The other Stephanie dumped him in the back seat and closed the door. She picked up Bill's motorcycle from the street, and with a mighty heave, hurled it back into the driveway, where it hit with a loud crash, bouncing off into the bushes near the garage. Blood spattered the driveway from the gore remaining on its gleaming metal. She quickly gathered the other two men and threw their mangled bodies in the trunk.

The other Stephanie hopped behind the wheel and pulled out into the night.

*************

Panicked calls began lighting up the 911 switchboard with crazy tales of a woman hurling motorcycles and killing police officers. The 911 operator dismissed the first one, threatening legal action for false alarms, but a second, then a third and fourth, came flooding in nearly simultaneously. The call center employees looked at each other, incredulous, as more lines lit up on their computer screens.

************

The township and county police were now thoroughly overwhelmed. Several officers had not checked back in, and with the 911 calls, the bloody scene at the Walker home, and a missing patrol car, the state police were called in. Cars began mobilizing and moving throughout the small Midwestern town, and the flash of blue-and-red strobes lit up the early morning hours. Early morning television Special Bulletins were shown with both Stephanie's and Andrea's images listed as "persons of interest".

The other Stephanie meanwhile ditched the patrol car at the lake, pushing the vehicle and its gruesome contents in the southern shore of the river inlet to Lake Koshkoning, near the concrete pilings of the twin bridges of the Interstate as they paralleled each other across the river's mouth. The hiss of car tires on the road above masked the sounds of creaking metal as Stephanie muscled the vehicle over the embankment and into the water.

"That should give us some time," she said, unemotional as always.

Bill was numb with horror at the violence the other Stephanie was capable of.

"Steph- Goddess," Bill said, stumbling over his new name for her, "couldn't you have done something to not hurt them?"

Bill didn't know if the other Stephanie, the Goddess, would kill him in a moment of insanity, or keep him from harm. Her near destruction of his lower body still had Bill unable to walk on his own, and she squatted down to scoop him into her arms, rising to her feet as she watched the police cruiser sink into the water.

"Shhh," she said, her chest heaving from the recent exertion. "I can't think with you talking, Billy. I need to figure out how I can keep us together. This has made it so much harder. The police are looking for us now, Stephanie and me, so we have to be careful. They're still looking for Andrea, so that gives us some time. We need to find our family and leave this place."

Bill wept silently from the overwhelming events as the other Stephanie carried him down the road, moving at a brisk pace. She seemed to be cushioning his body with her arms from the impact of her legs striking the ground, because he barely felt the thump of her quick steps.

"Oh... oh, Goddess!" Bill said, emotional from the horrible event. "We should go to the police and turn ourselves in!"

The other Stephanie's strong limbs tightened on Bill painfully, crushing him to her body.

"NO!" she said, a flash of emotion running across her face. "I've finally found what I've always wanted, what both of us have always wanted. A family that loves us. Not the horrible Andrea and her torments, but a real family. We can all find a place to be together, Bill. All of us. We can still be happy."

Bill groaned in pain, and his captor let up on her constricting hold, carrying Bill as she did before.

"I can't go, Bill," she said quietly, "I can't leave you. Who will keep you safe, and love you like we do? If Stephanie and I leave...."

She changed her tack, her voice dropping conspiratorially low.

"She'll die, Bill," she said. "Stephanie will die; her poor heart will break, she'll have nothing to live for. She won't be able to go on without you. She loves you so much, just like I do."

"Will you die, Goddess?" Bill asked, weary from the long night's horrible revelations.

"In a way," she said, "but I'm strong, Bill. I'm very strong, I've had to be. I'll get through it if you all died, even Stephanie. You almost died tonight... maybe that would have been better for all of us. If I had killed you tonight, maybe I would have killed myself, too. Yes, I would have killed us, Stephanie and me. Everyone would have been so sad. But I don't want to die, not now that I have so much to live for. I finally have a family, Bill. You don't know how much that means to us. We'll do ANYTHING to keep our family. Or we'll take them with us."

The other Stephanie picked up her pace until she was practically jogging with Bill in her arms. Bill hung from her strong limbs, increasingly worried about the increase in her erratic behavior.

She tried to kill me! First she said it was an accident, then she said she wished she would have, and that she would have killed herself. Now, she's saying she doesn't want to die, and she wants to keep me safe!

"It's not far, Bill. Only a few miles. I can do that easily. We'll be home soon. Maybe I could find out if Stephanie wants anything else from her house. But they'll be watching, won't they? Yes... maybe that's not a good idea. And they'll be watching your house, too, but I don't think they would expect us to return again, so maybe that won't be so hard. We'll be there soon, my love."

*************

Alan was discharged from the hospital early in the morning, and the Walkers made their way home with the escort of a uniformed officer from the Wisconsin State Patrol. He was assigned to stay with them in the even that Bill or Stephanie should show up. Trooper Richard Jenkins was a big, burly man, and at six foot three he towered over the Walkers. Alan and Ellen felt a measure of comfort at having the brawny officer with them, especially after last night's event at their home.

Ellen still had fears that Andrea, or worse, Stephanie would return to wreak havoc on their lives. Deep down inside, though, she still remembered Stephanie's hard body, and the ease with which she caught and held Ellen after her encounter with Andrea, and the emotions she felt from that contact, and the other interactions with Stephanie over the weekend, set her thoughts in a confused turmoil. She was surprised to realize her breathing was faster than normal, and Alan took her hand in his.

"Are you still worried, El?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, near tears. "Who knows where Bill is, and if he's with h-her," she said stumbling over the reference to Stephanie in a low voice," then God only knows what she'll do to him. I'm so scared for Bill, Alan!"

"We'll figure this out, El," Alan said, holding her tightly. "Bill's a smart kid, he'll be okay. Even though she's not quite there, I don't think Stephanie will hurt him. Andrea, though, that's another story."

"I just don't know, Alan." she said, "There's a whole other side of Stephanie that scares me to death. Bill talked about her being incredibly strong, and from the way she caught my body, I believe him. Her body was like stone, Alan! How can a young girl be like that?"

"I don't know," he said, his own mind wandering to his encounters with Stephanie, the amazing curves, and the strength she demonstrated. "I saw some of that, and when they didn't notice me, I saw Stephanie throw Bill's body into the air like he was a baby! I saw what he was talking about. Even after all that, I still don't think she'll hurt him, El. The way she looked at him, even when she was behaving differently, was still some sort of love, whatever passes for that with the poor girl. Who knows what that woman did to her all these years?"

"I don't care about her," Ellen said, "I'm worried about Bill. What if she doesn't hurt him, but he gets caught in the middle of a fight between her and her mother? She was really strong, too, a lot stronger than us."

Officer Jenkins listened to the conversation in the back seat with contempt. He was a two-year veteran of the State Police, third in his class at the Academy, and one of the strongest cadets to graduate. He was benching 345 for reps before his police training, and only got stronger with the help of some of the "supplements" other officers secretly shared. No little tiny women, even if they were stronger than the tiny people in the back seat, were going to get the drop on him, unlike those chumps at the hospital.

He still couldn't believe the detectives' report that the daughter had overpowered them both in minutes. And the others - the receptionist and the rent-a-cop - were ambushed by the mother. They must have blindsided them all, and been high on something, probably PCP, though you never heard of that being around any more. He attributed their stories of the daughter throwing the little chubby detective's body up so high he hit the overhead pipes to some sort of hysteria, probably brought on by their exhaustion or age. Hell, maybe it was food poisoning at the dreadful hospital cafeteria. How could a little woman, doped-up gymnast or not, manhandle a grown man like that? He read through the hastily compiled file on Stephanie Briggs: that she was an all-state softball player, that some of the students reported her working out with weights that the male athletes were using. There was nothing in the report about drugs, but they never catch kids doing that unless they were really stupid. He never got caught, hitting the 'roids so hard in high school he nearly had a heart attack.

He'd met some strong women cadets at the Academy, but none of them were even close to the muscle he could bring to bear. He couldn't imagine having to use anything but standard police apprehension techniques to bring the little woman - no, the little girl - in. Either of them, mother or daughter. He could probably take them both down. From some of the comments he got about his inadequate manhood in the back seats of cars in high school, he figured these stuck-up athlete bitches could use a little state-sanctioned payback. He hoped Stephanie or her mother would show up. The trooper's mouth turned up in a little smile at the thought.

Alan and Ellen embraced in the back of the police cruiser as it rode toward their home.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

The other Stephanie's luck was improving. She was able to sneak up on a paperboy as he was cutting open the bundle of papers for his route in his driveway, his old beater sedan chugging away in the early morning pre-dawn. His car was so noisy she was able to wrap her arm around his neck without him even noticing until his body was hoisted into the air.

The other Stephanie didn't even bother to use both arms, holding the teen's body against her hard torso as she looked at Bill's face, gauging his reaction. She knew her incredible strength turned him on, so she was careful to not hurt the thrashing youth as she choked the air out of him, hiding his unconscious body in the bushes near his house. She took great pains to lift his body for Bill to see, dead lifting off the ground, then curling him so slowly with just her biceps, and smiled inwardly as she saw him respond in spite of himself.

"Mmm, you're mine, my sweet Billy," she purred to herself as she sauntered toward him to help him into the car, then louder to Bill as she lifted him gently into the passenger seat, "come on my love, let me help you."

She went around to the driver's side and pulled out as she continued talking to him.

"I know we hurt you before. I don't know why we did that. That awful woman, Stephanie's mother, is still trying to hurt us, isn't she? She might want to hurt you, but we... I don't want to, not again, Bill. I know you're afraid of me now, but you don't have to be. That awful Andrea won't hurt you any more, not like she did when she broke into your house."

Bill was confused by what she just said, how she kept interchanging Andrea and I and we. Andrea hurt him the night before she broke into their house... was that what she was talking about? Was she talking about when she, the Goddess, hurt him in the house? He shivered, but not from the cold.

"Here, this will make you feel better," she said, pulling his hand onto her huge denim-clad thigh. "I know my body drives you wild. I know you love how easily I can take your little body. You can have that again, Bill, as soon as we clear all this up. Andrea, that awful woman, she needs to pay for what she did!"

"St- Goddess," he said, and she turned her head toward him, a swirl of emotions crossing her face. "You... you repaid Andrea for what she did. You ki-"

He couldn't bring himself to say it.

"I hurt her, didn't I?" she said. "That awful woman. Always hurting Stephanie and me, always so harsh, so cruel, so unforgiving. She never loved us, just like her father never loved her. My father never loved me. He left me and never looked back. Did you know that?"

"N-no," Bill said. "I'm sorry, Goddess. I'm so sorry for everything Andrea did to you. I want to help you get over all of that pain. Let me help you, Goddess."

Bill was slumped in the passenger seat, swaying with the car's mushy shocks as it bounced over the road, feeling like a sloshing waterbed as it traveled down the road.

The other Stephanie's hand pressed Bill's hand into her thigh, running it over the hard muscles.

"You are helping, Bill," she said, sighing as she ran his hand over her thigh, moving it up to her crotch. "You always help."

Stephanie pulled the car over to the side of the road. She lifted up her lower body, pulled off her shoes, and slid her pants down her legs. She got them to her knees and tossed them in the back seat, then pulled Bill's body over, leaning him down to her waiting sex.

"Help me again, Bill," she said as she pushed his face into her crotch. "I need your help, just like you need mine. Your Goddess needs you. She needs you so badly!"

This emotionally unstable Goddess was frightening Bill more than the emotionless one. He wasn't sure what was happening to her, how she kept switching me and us, and how she seemed to be forgetting she killed Andrea. He never saw her body; he was unconscious before she did her evil deed. Maybe she didn't kill her, or left her before she died. Maybe she did kill her, and the weight of what she'd done was making her completely unravel. As if she wasn't terrifying enough.

Her hand pressed insistently into the back of Bill's head, shoving him roughly into her wetness. Between the hard muscles of her body and the scent of her sex, Bill's resolve, his fear and confusion, melted away into uncontrollable lust as he reached his arm down to unsnap her panties and pull them down to service her while she drove.

"Oh, Bill, I love you," she moaned, "we all do, all of us. Stephanie and me, I even think Andrea loves you in her way. She would have... she would... ooh... I'll bet once she knows you she would want you to date Stephanie. Oh, God, yes."

She opened her legs wider, and Bill had to stretch to reach down from atop her gigantic thigh to reach her pussy. She stroked his head as he tried to reach past her mountainous thigh.

"Let me help you, Baby," she said, and lifted Bill's body gently with her strong right hand until he was upright. She switched feet on the gas pedal and stretched her right leg out to the side, sliding it behind Bill's body. He was pushed forward like he weighed nothing by her supremely powerful leg easing along the seat behind him.

"That's better," she said, glancing at him. "Don't you love that we're so flexible?"

"Yes," Bill moaned as her powerful hand guided his body back down to her pussy, holding her shoulder as she lowered his weight easily to the seat.

Bill tended to her amazing body, and with her help turned his body around until he was lying on the bench seat of the big sedan, facing her womanhood, his arms wrapped around her massive thigh. She could feel the muscles swelling as he wrapped his arms around it. He was trying with his legs, but they still refused to obey his commands. He would normally be worried if he wasn't so filled with uncontrollable desire to yield to her overwhelming power.

"Hmmm," Stephanie said as he felt the car slowing. "They're cleaning up her mess. There are too many police here. We need to go somewhere else. Where shall we go my sweet Billy?"

Bill pulled himself away from her womanhood and turned his head up, looking up at her healthy chest stretching his t-shirt.

"I don't know," he said.

"How about your friend, the one who set you and Stephanie up?" she suggested, and Bill's blood ran cold. The last thing he wanted to do was to take her to John's place.

He hesitated a little longer than she appeared to like, and Bill felt her hand sliding down over the back of his head.

"Tell me where he lives Bill," she said, and he felt her hand push him along the seat until his face was facing her thigh stretched out before him. She flexed her thigh, and her hand pushed hard into his head, crushing it into her unyielding limb. "Is it close?"

Bill tried to twist his head in her grip but he couldn't move it at all. She must have felt his struggle, so she eased her grip to allow him to speak.

"Nngh," he moaned in pain, "he's two blocks away, on Carson. 1243. Red brick house with white shutters."

The pressure eased off his head, and he felt the beginning of a headache from the crushing power she had applied.

"That's my good boy," she said, her voice lilting in the singsong she had used before. "You're my good boy. You keep making your big strong Goddess happy and we'll be there in no time."

She pulled him back toward her by his neck until he faced her sex again. Bill resumed his attention to her pussy, and shortly afterward the car came to a stop.

"Mmmm, this is it, my Billy," she said, lifting Bill upright. "Would anyone be home on a Monday?"

"No, both of his parents work," Bill replied with relief.

Stephanie drove to the end of the block and parked on the opposite side of the street from John's house, then pulled Bill into her arms, placing her jeans on top of his body. She got out of the car, dashed across the street with blinding speed, and ran around to the back of the house.

"Can you stand, Billy?" she asked him.

"I don't know," he replied. "My legs weren't working very well in the car."

"Let's give it a try," she said, lowering his legs to the ground. "I'll hold you, my love. I won't let anything happen to you."

Stephanie held the back of his shirt, bunched into a tight knot by her strong grip, and Bill's feet touched the ground. She continued to lower him down until his feet absorbed the majority of his weight, and they buckled beneath him. He hissed as a sharp pain shot through his hips, and Stephanie hoisted him up until he was hanging by the back of his shirt.

"Oh, not yet," she said. "Where do you hurt?"

Bill put his hands on his hips.

"Yes," she said looking down, "she's so mean to do that to you, Billy. I'll have to give her a stern talking to when we're safe. That wasn't nice at all."

Stephanie began looking around the back of the house until her eyes rested on a window that was partly open on the second floor. The windowsill was roughly twelve feet off the ground. She looked around the yard and saw a utility ladder hanging on the fence between the two back yards, and she went over and grabbed it off its hooks.

She placed Bill face down on the far end of the ladder.

"Hold on," she said, and grasping the end of the ladder, hoisted Bill upward in an arc, aiming him toward the window. "Can you get it open?"

Bill was flabbergasted. He was sure she wouldn't have been able to do this on Friday night, but this new Stephanie, whoever she was, this Goddess, lifted him and the ladder into the air without so much as a grunt of effort.

He looked down at her, eyes wide, and she returned his gaze, her eyes narrowed in sly smile.

"We are impressing you even more, are we?" she asked him.

"Y-yes..." Bill moaned. "How can you be so strong?"

"Because we need to be," she said, and angled the ladder until it rested on her thighs. She held onto two of the rungs and kept the ladder at a roughly forty-five degree angle to the window. Bill was able to take his arms off the ladder and lift the sash as far as they would stretch.

Stephanie took two small steps back and lowered the ladder until it rested on the ground.

"You did so well, my sweet Billy," she said. "I wasn't sure if I would like you at first, but now I think you're such a wonderful boy. You are a good match for Stephanie. I was silly to not think so right away."

Bill looked at her, the fear from hearing her last sentence causing him to shake slightly.

She's completely insane, something must have broken completely! he thought. Is this someone new?

Stephanie lifted him off the ladder and set him down on the ground. She lifted the ladder, braced it against the back wall and, practically running up the rungs, was through the window in a flash. Soon she was opening the back door of the house.

As she scooped Bill up again with one arm, she squatted down and grabbed the ladder with the other, walking over to the fence and replacing it. She then carried him into the house, closing the door behind her.

Stephanie made Bill guide her up to John's room, which was plastered with posters of heavy metal bands. John's well-used bass sat on a stand in the corner, decorated with pieces of tape with Sharpie scrawl of pentagrams and other weird symbols covering it. John told Bill once that it was one thing to feel the music, but another to LIVE it, and his bass and room were testament to John's metal obsession.

"His musical tastes look different than yours, Billy," she said, looking around the room. "I like your music better. Stephanie loved the song you played for her."

"I loved playing for her," Bill replied, working his body up on John's unmade bed until he slumped against the wall.

"We would like you to play for us, all of us," Stephanie said, facing Bill and looking down at him.

"You'll have to set up the guitar, Goddess," Bill said to her. "I'll tell you what to do."

Bill directed Stephanie as she hooked up the guitar to John's amp. She brought the guitar and amp close enough to the bed for Bill to take it in his arms and rest is across his useless legs.

"Could you help prop me up, Goddess?" he asked her, and she held his shoulders away from the wall as she situated John's pillows behind Bill's back.

"There, is my Billy comfortable?" she cooed at him.

"Yes," he replied and tuned the fat strings of the fretless bass until the five strings were ready for his fingers.

Bill fumbled through a few simple melodies, and Stephanie looked at him with a neutral expression.

"It sounds different Billy," she said, and the neutrality of her voice made him wonder if she was displeased.

"This is a different type of guitar, Goddess," he replied, concerned her possible displeasure would be shown to him physically. "See how the strings are so much fatter? It's for playing a much lower range than my electric. The bass lines of songs are played on this type of guitar."

"Ah," she replied, and she wandered to the window. "I would like to get your guitar for you, my sweet. I'd like to hear you play your beautiful song, the one you played for Stephanie, the sad one. It made her cry when she heard it, but she didn't show you. She was sad for her life, but happy to have you to make it so much better."

"Can I talk to her, Goddess... please?" Bill asked, ready to choke up himself. "I miss her."

"I don't know how to get in touch with her like, like...." She said, faltering.

Bill didn't know what to say. What did she mean?

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Bill and Stephanie whiled away the morning at John's empty house. She went through the refrigerator and ate a staggering amount of food, seemingly at random. Over the course of several hours, Bill was able to walk again, albeit gingerly. His hips still screamed bloody murder when he moved, but the pain was bearable if he moved gently enough.

He was just thankful to be able to walk at all. After the pulverizing time he spent between Stephanie's thighs, he realized he had perhaps tempted fate a bit too far. The memory of those overwhelming, crushing pillars of pure muscle still lingered in his mind, though; their sleek muscles, the amazing hardness, their silky feel.

After Stephanie, or whoever was occupying her consciousness these days, deemed it safe to attempt to return to his house, they tidied the house as best they could and left, walking around the house to return to their stolen car.

It was no longer alone.

A flatbed tow truck was winching the car onto its tilted bed, while two state troopers, looked on, their cruiser behind the stolen sedan. They appeared to be talking to each other, perhaps comparing notes.

Stephanie yanked Bill back behind the cover of the house.

"We need to go another way," she said. "It's a nice day for a two block walk, wouldn't you say, Billy?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied.

They made their way behind several houses until they got to the far block, distant enough from the police cruiser that the kids were unrecognizable to the troopers. Making their way back to Bill's house, they arrived from behind, where Andrea had most likely entered.

Stephanie halted Bill with her hand, quickly made her way around the side of the house, her footfalls perfectly silent. She returned shortly thereafter and made her way to the back door, trying the doorknob, which proved to be locked.

"Is there a hidden key?" she asked Bill. "We can't go in the front."

He went to a flowerpot on the patio where they stood and lifted up the plant. Inside was a slightly smaller plastic pot, and he fished underneath and came up with a key.

Bill turned the key in the lock and walked in quietly. Stephanie followed closely behind him. He walked into the living room, where his parents looked at him in surprise.

"Bill! Thank God you're all right... is sh-"

Ellen didn't have time to complete her sentence as Stephanie walked into view behind him.

"Hi Mom, Dad," she said, and they both walked into the living room a few steps when Stephanie was jerked off her feet in the strong grasp of Trooper Jenkins.

Stephanie hung in Richard Jenkins grasp, his big arms wrapped completely around her body. Alan and Ellen looked at her, and something akin to relief crossed their features.

"Call 911," Trooper Jenkins said to them.

Alan moved toward the telephone, when Stephanie's cold, hard voice froze him in his tracks.

"Don't move, Alan," she said.

Trooper Jenkins tightened his grip. As hard as he was squeezing her, he would have expected her to be struggling hard, their air cut off. Stephanie was perfectly still, not pushing. She didn't seem to be having any trouble breathing. Her body was harder than any living being he had ever felt.

"So, you brought me home a surprise," she said to Bill's parents. "I like surprises. I have one for you, officer."

She brought her arms up, wrapping her hands around Jenkins's wrists, and began to slowly pull his arms away from her body. His arms shook with effort, but they moved away from her until his arms were parted to the point where his hands could touch each other.

"You're as strong as you look, officer," Stephanie said, her voice steady. "How about me? Do I look as strong as you now know I am?"

Jenkins didn't respond, still struggling mightily to close his arms again.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," she said, leaning her head back onto his chest, looking up at his red-face.

"I'm stronger."

With a strong thrust, Stephanie wrenched his arms apart and placed her feet on his thighs, vaulting herself into the air. She turned a tight-turning flip in midair and landed facing the surprised policeman.

"Do you know how many times I've seen that look?" Stephanie asked, and for the slightest moment, Bill thought it sounded like HIS Stephanie. "That look of surprise? You're all the same, do you know that? You big, stupid, arrogant men. I LOVE that look. I'm going to enjoy wiping it off your face."

The Walkers had meanwhile gathered closely together, almost unable to move other than to track the combatants movements.

"Dad, we need to get him help," Bill whispered into his father's ear. "He's outmatched, I know it. I've never seen anyone even close to how strong she is. She told me she's never met her physical match, Dad, and I've seen up close what she can do. She's going to hurt him."

Alan stood, transfixed, not registering that he heard what Bill said.

The two squared off against each other, Stephanie's face a neutral mask, the officer's was still surprised, but it was settling into a wary look.

"Stephanie, we don't want to hurt you," Jenkins said as they circled each other. "We just want you to come quietly so we can talk to you about your mother."

"Oh, really?" she replied, sarcasm in her voice. "So the way you grabbed me a minute ago was your way of telling me you wanted to talk? Okay, let's talk!"

Faster than the Walkers could follow, Stephanie hurled herself into Trooper Jenkins, bowling him off his feet as her hard body smashed into him. As they crashed to the ground, she landed on the trooper and got her arms around his chest, which was so big she couldn't clasp hands. She apparently didn't seem concerned, because she began crushing his chest with her hands, and a groan escaped his lips, part surprise, part fear. Mostly pain.

Richard Jenkins experienced pain that he seldom had encountered. His size and strength had pretty much made him one of the dominant combatants at the police academy, and other cadets dreaded facing off with him. It made him cocky, much like he had been most of his adult life. He was confident that his size and strength could get him through most encounters in his job, and when he was outsized, his police training would help him overcome the scum he had to deal with.

The situation he was now in, though, was something he never would have dreamed. Here he was, almost a foot taller and easily a hundred pounds heavier, on the defensive against this diminutive woman, and she was crushing his chest so strongly he would have cried out in pain if he'd been able to get air into his lungs. She had knocked him off his feet in a matter of seconds and was now looking at his face with contempt! It was intolerable.

With a snarl of outrage, Jenkins got himself to his feet as he wrapped his bigger arms around Stephanie, her weight not giving him any trouble to bear up off the ground.

"Oh, no!" Bill said under his breath, then raised his voice to her. "Don't hurt him, Goddess, please!"

"Oh, Billy," she called back as her eyes bored into her opponent, her voice sounding as conversational as she would were she not grappling with a man nearly twice her weight. "We're just talking. What would you like to talk about, Officer? Nothing? Oh, you want me to start our conversation? Okay, how would you reply to this?"

Stephanie tightened her arms around Jenkins's body with even greater strength, and he staggered on his feet, eyes widening further.

"Yes, now you see, don't you?" she said, and Jenkins's movements began to get frantic. As the Walkers looked on in shock, the officer stumbled backward, knocking over a lamp from an end table, and crashed hard into the wall.

A sudden idea gripped him, and he pivoted, slamming Stephanie's body into the wall his back had recently hit. The drywall cracked from the force of the impact, but Stephanie held him still, and her eyes crinkled in amusement.

"You hit like a girl!" she said with a laugh, then her face went serious. "No, I take that back. I hit harder than that."

Jenkins was incredulous that his hard slam into the wall didn't faze her at all. He was able to bench over five hundred pounds! He pulled back from the wall and repeated slamming her into it, then again. As he pulled back, she eased up on his ribs.

"I didn't want to hurt you, because my Billy asked me not to, but you're making it hard for me to keep my promise, Officer..."

She paused, looking down at the name tag on his uniform.

"Jenkins," she finished, looking back up into his eyes.

Richard Jenkins went from cocky arrogance to abject fear in the few minutes he and Stephanie had gone against each other. The detectives were right! She was unbelievably strong! And she was totally unaffected by him smashing her into the wall with every last ounce of strength he had! Meanwhile, her arms, unable to even wrap around his body were squeezing him so hard his ribs ached in seconds!

"How in the hell...?" he wheezed.

Stephanie sighed as she regarded his face.

"You know, you are every 'man' I have ever met, except Alan and my sweet Billy. I hate that arrogant look of condescension. All of you guys think you're so tough; you're so big and unbeatable. You don't know what real dedication, what real training is. What real power is."

Stephanie pushed herself off the officer, and landed lightly on the floor.

"Are you ready to find out?" she asked him with menace in her eyes.

Terrified, Jenkins went for his canister of pepper spray in his belt and Stephanie lashed out lightning fast with her left foot, catching Jenkins in his lower abs. His body was hurled upward off the floor and into the wall about three feet off the ground. He smashed so hard into the wall that the drywall caved in around his body. The stud that his big frame crashed into actually broke with a horrible CRACK as his weight crashed into it.

Jenkins's face was painted with anguish, eyed tightly shut, and he dropped down to the ground. He landed on his feet, then collapsed, sprawling face-down on the floor. He didn't get up.

"Oh, Goddess, what have you done?" Bill cried.

"Come on, Bill, that was my weak leg," she said. "I didn't kick him that hard. He would've gone through the wall if I really let him have it."

She turned to look at the terrified family.

"He'll live."

She began walking toward them, and all three trembled.

"I think we need to have a family meeting," she said, and grabbed Alan and Bill by their throats and dragged them up the stairs. Ellen followed fearfully behind, not sure what to do. Stephanie dragged them toward the master bedroom, and eventually tired of the men dragging their feet as they resisted. She lifted up, and both men hung suspended from her strong arms, Bill in her left, Alan in her right.

Bill writhed in Stephanie's strong grip on his throat, but she only had eyes for Alan. Both men struggled and tore at her hands, but it was no use. She looked like she was having no trouble whatsoever; her arms slightly shaking from their struggles were the only indication she was working at all to keep them in the air.

She stopped, looking at Alan, then Bill, then back to Alan.

"Oh, boys," the other Stephanie said, "you know you're not going anywhere."

Their feet kicked helplessly a few inches off the ground, her unbreakable grip on their necks slowly tightening... slowly cutting off their air.

"What the hell are you?" Alan cried, kicking at Stephanie's body.

Each strong kick just bounced harmlessly off her incredible physique, and she barely seemed to notice his attacks.

Her hand on him jerked his body closer to her face, and she looked up into his frightened eyes. Her hand's incredible power bent his neck upward, despite Alan's struggles against her. She slid her tongue out and licked the underside of Alan's chin, right up to the tip.

"Didn't Bill tell you...? I'm his girlfriend," she said, voice dripping with venom, "but there's more than enough of me to share. I'm way too much for any one guy. Any ten of you two."

"You're NOT my girlfriend! I don't know what you are!"

Her glance flicked over to Bill, briefly, then fixed back on Alan.

Alan kept kicking at Stephanie's strong abs, unable to comprehend that it wasn't hurting her.

She actually held his body out farther, turning him so he could have a clearer shot.

"Go ahead, Alan, keep trying. You aren't doing anything to me. You could kick me all night, and all I'd get was wet."

"You sick bitch," he said, leveling another kick at her. His toes were starting to hurt from repeatedly smashing his loafer-covered foot against her rock-hard abs. It felt like kicking the curb outside his house, with about the same effect.

"Ooh, that was a good kick," Stephanie said, her eyes closing in what looked like pleasure. "I think you need to hit me with something harder, Alan. Do you have something harder for me?"

Bill had since given up struggling. He'd been up against her incredible power enough times to realize the futility. Their combined strength couldn't hold off one of her arms, let alone the rest of her.

"Dad, just give up... she's indestructible," he said.

"Yeah, Dad," Stephanie said, the word 'dad' dripping with sarcasm. "All you're hurting is your foot, I'll bet."

Alan gave up and glanced over at Bill.

The look on his face was utterly unreadable to Alan. He had never seen that look on Bill before, but he suspected it was a mixture of lust and shame. Bill was partially erect, in spite of himself, and Alan suspected that she had done similar things to Bill before.

She lifted their bodies up higher, showing no more strain from the act.

"I just wanted us to be one big happy family, but then YOU," she said, her eyes boring into Alan, "had to spoil it. I knew I had Bill, and I'll bet even Ellen would be mine if I wanted... I've seen how she looks at me." She looked at Alan with a sly smile, then turned toward Bill. Ellen blanched at Stephanie's words.

"... Even you, Alan, I've seen you looking at me, too... but you both had to ruin it by bringing that idiot downstairs. We could have been so happy together..." she said, the look on her face unreadable. "One big happy family."

"Stephanie, listen to me. Don't let her do this!" Bill said, pulling at her fingers again. "I know you can hear me. Don't let her beat you! I love you!"

Stephanie pivoted slightly, and slammed Bill hard into the wall, her shoulder and arm swelling up hugely as he hit. His body sagged in her grip, and she pulled him back. The broken drywall crashed to the floor, the only section that remained being the section held up by the wall stud. It looked to Alan like she slammed his head against the stud and knocked him out cold.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

"Bill!" Alan cried, and Stephanie's hand tightened on his throat. The rest of his words came out as strangled gasps.

She pulled Bill's face close to hers, a look of contempt crossing her features.

"She can't hear you, sweet Billy. She's been gone so long. She's not coming back. If you keep that up, you may not come back, either."

She dropped Bill's body unceremoniously and he landed in a heap at her feet. She looked down at him for a moment, then put both hands on Alan's neck and lifted him high above her. She jerked his body up so quickly his head rocked back.

"See, Alan? You can't do anything to me. This body is made of steel. I'm so much stronger than you I'll bet all three of you couldn't handle me with one hand behind my back."

She lowered him back down and held his body out at arm's length, his toes almost grazing the floor. Her eyes bored into him, wild with lust, drunk with her power over him.

"But I'll tell you what. I think you'll come to like it... just like he does," she said, tilting her head toward Bill's body. "I'll do things to you that that skinny bitch Ellen couldn't dream of doing. Let's go play, shall we?"

Stephanie started turning back toward Bill's bedroom, and then lurched forward as Ellen landed a heavy blow across her densely muscled shoulders with Alan's old Louisville Slugger from college. The loud CRACK! that resounded was like a sound effect from a movie.

Alan dipped, but he didn't touch the ground, and Stephanie straightened back up. She turned her head to look back over her shoulder.

"Mmmm... that was a pretty good swing, but you need to put more of your hip into it, Sweetie," she said, seemingly unaffected by the strike.

"Put him down, you monster!" Ellen screamed and swung again.

Stephanie's right hand left Alan's neck and caught the bat in mid-swing, stopping it cold. The loud slap of it hitting her palm made both parents flinch. Ellen's hands stung from the impact, but Stephanie didn't even wince.

Alan began struggling in Stephanie's grasp again, but she didn't even turn toward him. She simply held him out behind her as she focused on a trembling Ellen.

"You should have aimed for my head, Ellen," Stephanie said and started squeezing the bat in her hand. A terrible splintering noise issued from the wood, and both parents looked on, horrified, as the top half of the bat started bending at an angle. Stephanie's forearm bulged from the effort, the different striations standing out in stark relief.

"Just imagine if this was your neck, Alan," she said, looking away from Ellen and into his terrified eyes. "Now do you see what you're up against?"

Her hand was shaking with effort, and her face had an intense, crazed look as she crushed the bat in her hand. She turned her head and her eyes riveted on Ellen's trembling body.

With a final squeeze and a loud crack, the top of the bat dropped to the floor. Stephanie gave a casual tug on the lower half of the bat and Ellen hurtled toward Stephanie's hard body, rebounding off her and sprawling onto the floor.

"You leave her alone, you bitch!" Alan yelled, kicking her again.

He yelled furiously and leveled more kicks at Stephanie, aiming for where he thought would be the softest targets he could reach, her inner thighs and groin. She let him kick her few more times, then tired of the game. Apparently, hurting his wife had the opposite effect than she had hoped for.

"Shush, you," Stephanie said up to him and slammed him into the wall, as she did his son.

He hit with a loud CRACK, and she pulled him back toward her, dazed but still conscious. The second hit took care of that.

"Oh, Alan. I'm going to have so much fun with you. It looks like you're a bit fresher than Bill... good! He's been through so much this weekend. I think he can sit this one out. Maybe we can play together now that it's past little Billy's bedtime. Maybe Ellen can watch... or maybe she can join in."

Unlike Bill, Stephanie lowered Alan gently to the floor, and glanced back at Ellen lying on the floor.

"Oops," she said down to his comatose form. "She seems to be a bit under the weather. Silly me. Sometimes I don't know my own strength."

The other Stephanie pulled Alan's body to a sitting position, and pulled his shirt up over his head. His pants followed shortly thereafter.

"Hmm, Bill has you beat down below. I never would have thought. That's okay. I love you just the same."

She knelt on the floor and pulled Alan's body toward her, tucking his naked hips against hers. His body hung down off her massive thighs, back arched, head lying on the floor.

Her hand descended on his flaccid penis, teasing it. She stroked it until she saw the telltale signs of an erection forming.

"Ooh, little Alan, are you dreaming of me?"

She lifted his hips to her mouth, testing Alan's erection with her lips. He moaned softly, still unconscious, his body hanging backward, arms still splayed on the floor.

"Mmmm, so good," she said, letting his hips dip down.

She turned her head to look back at Ellen and leaned her body back so she could reach her leg. One arm left Alan's body and her hand grasped Ellen around the ankle. Ellen's body slid easily across the carpeted floor of the hallway until it rested near enough Stephanie's. She looked at one, then the other of Bill's parents, then set Alan down on the floor in front of her.

"I want to see them Ellen," she whispered. "Mmmm, they're so big."

She pulled Ellen up onto her lap, cradling her limp body with her powerful arm. Her hand went to the bottom of her shirt, slipping it up over her torso, stretching it out so it could lift over the swell of Ellen's impressive bustline. Her lacy bra came into view, a pretty nude-colored one.

"Ooh! Kinky, sweetie!" she teased, sliding her hand over Ellen's ripe chest. "Mmmm, so soft. You're all so deliciously soft."

"Leave them alone, Goddess." Bill moaned from down the hall. "Take me instead."

"Oh, Billy!" The other Stephanie said, turning to look at him. "I'm so proud of you. You're so much tougher than I ever would have thought. I'm just admiring my little family. They're so beautiful, aren't they? Alan's nice, shapely legs. Ellen's big beautiful breasts, and her dainty little hips. You're all so perfect, Billy. I'm so happy Stephanie found all of you."

She lifted Ellen's body and nuzzled her face into Ellen's chest.

"Mmmm, so nice. I'll bet you were breastfed, weren't you? Do you miss them?"

"Stop... nnngh!" Bill said, rising painfully his feet.

The other Stephanie rubbed Ellen's breasts over her face, planting small kisses on them, over the cups of the bra on her naked flesh. She felt Bill's arm close around her neck, but paid it little mind. The hand under Ellen's back moved to the catch on her bra, releasing it with a deft twist of her fingers. The bra went slack and Ellen's breasts slumped slightly to the sides of her body, weighed down by gravity's hold on her unsupported chest. She felt Bill's arm tighten around her neck, but he wasn't strong enough to choke her if she tightened her muscles. It was turning her on so much, feeling him on her back, trying to get her off of Ellen's body.

"Damn you!" Bill said, pulling tightly on Stephanie's neck. He grasped his wrist with his other arm, increasing the pressure, but it had no effect.

"Oh, little Billy, that's really turning me on!" the other Stephanie said. "Hold on tight, my lover."

Stephanie gracefully rose to her feet, holding Ellen in her arms. As Bill was lifted to his feet from the crouch he had behind her body, he squeezed as tightly as he could, knowing this might be the only possible place he could hurt her. It didn't seem to be doing anything, though, and his mind wilted in despair. She was going to take his parents, right in front of him, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He wanted to sink to the floor and sob, but he had to try.

"Stephanie, please help me!" he cried. "Please! Fight her, Honey. I know you can do it."

Stephanie had used her face to push the bra slightly off Ellen's breasts and took one of her nipples into her mouth. Ellen's body responded by shifting slightly in her arms, and the nipple in her mouth hardened to a little point against her lips. She took one arm away from Ellen's back and brought it around to her chest, holding the breast she had her lips on, fondling it.

"I'm so proud of you, Billy," she said. "You're so persistent. I love you so much!"

She let Ellen's nipple slip from her lips.

"You are so strong, Billy. I can feel you squeezing my neck so hard with your arms. Why don't you wrap your legs around my body, little lover? Squeeze me as hard as you can?"

She could feel his erection pressing against her hard round ass. She rubbed her ass over it, and felt his arms waver.

"No, no, no," she said, "don't let up. I know how turned on you are, but this isn't about you right now, my love. This is about ME."

The other Stephanie backed Bill's body into the wall and felt his body make contact, pressed between its hardness and hers. She pushed back with her legs and felt Bill's erection press into the deep cleft of her ass. He was quite a bit bigger than Alan. She got so wet at that moment, but she wasn't sure what she wanted. Ellen's juicy little body hanging in her arms was so tantalizing, and Alan's body was, too - more muscular than Bill's, and so handsome. Bill's erection won out, though, and she bent down to gently deposit Ellen on the floor, with a final little lick on her nipple. Bill's body was pulled up over her full ass, and he now lay draped over her back, his arms still locked on her neck.

"I want them, too, Billy, but I want you even more. I want that nice big cock to fill me up. You want that too, don't you? You know you can't resist."

Her hands rose up to his arms and slowly pulled them from around her neck. She felt him shake as he struggled to hold on, but he was no match for her, even in that advantageous position... not in the least. He needed to learn that again, she supposed.

She stretched his arms out wide, his wrists in her hands, and brought her arms together up over her head, pulling Bill's body upward. His legs lifted up and wrapped around her waist, squeezing hard, trying not to be pulled off.

"Ooh, this is fun. Hold on tight, my sexy little man," she said, and released his wrists, moving down and grabbing his arms at the biceps, using enough pressure to hurt, but not enough to crush his limbs.

She felt his resistance waver, and eased up on her grip.

"No, don't give up, little guy," she said. "Hold me as hard as you can. Give me a challenge."

Bill squeezed as hard as he could, but Stephanie easily lifted his body up behind her until he hung over her head.

"Oh, Billy, I know, you aren't very strong but –"

Her voice was cut off as Bill curled his body up and wrapped his legs around her neck. He squeezed as hard as he could, and felt her legs, those incredible pillars of muscle, waver the tiniest bit.

"Nnng, Billy..." Stephanie groaned, the first time he'd ever heard that sound come from her. "Stop, my sweet. I... don't want to... hurt... you... again...."

Stephanie's body staggered as Bill closed one leg over the other, locking them and squeezing her neck as hard as he could. He must have gotten her in just the right spot. He had watched a TV show once where a man strangled another man with his legs, and it was over fairly quickly.

Just as he thought she'd fall, her strong arms wrenched his legs apart, and Stephanie gasped in a deep breath of air, still swaying.

"That was... impressive, Bill," she said, her voice unsteady. "I'm so proud of you! Stephanie was so smart to pick you. You know she laughed when she read the note the first time. She remembered you from her classes, and how thin you looked. But she thought you were really cute, so she thought she'd give it a try, after so many disappointments. But you're the one, Bill! She loves you more than she's loved anyone else. She didn't think she could love anyone, not after what she went through."

Stephanie's hands grasped Bill's thighs, and she held him up over her head, turning and walking toward his bedroom. She dropped him down and caught his body as it fell, then took him to his bed.

"She loves you, so I love you," she continued as she laid Bill on his bed. She pulled off his pants and underwear, then her own, and climbed on top of him.

"Hell, even that crazy emotionless bitch loves you. We all think you're perfect for our Stephanie. And for us."

The other Stephanie, the personality Bill called the Goddess, pinned Bill's arms up over his head and took away one of her arms. Her other moved down and she slipped her hand under his shirt, running it over his chest.

"I thought you were beneath her, that you couldn't give her anything she needed, but you proved me wrong," she said.

Bill's hips burned from Stephanie's solid weight straddling them, but he knew he couldn't budge her, so he tried a different tack.

"Goddess, you talked about the emotionless person in there," he said, "what happened to her?"

"Oh, I had to fight her after Stephanie left," she said. "She is so strong, but she hasn't been around the block as many times as I have, and I love a good fight! She really gave me one, too. Maybe you should have called her Goddess. I like it though. Who knows what she would have thought. I don't plan to let her out too much, though. Stephanie, though... if she wakes up, I'll let her out once in a while. I do love her, even though I never showed her much when she grew up."

Stephanie leaned down and rolled Bill on top of her, moving her legs out to either side of Bill's hips.

"You've made me so proud, I want to reward you, my little Billy," the Goddess said to him. "Here's what I'll give you, but you have to give me something, too."

Stephanie curled her legs in toward her chest and lifted up with her hips, lifting Bill up off the mattress. She brought her thighs in front of his body, giving him a solid place to lay his upper body on as she held him off the bed.

"How do you like that?" she said. "You can wrap your arms around my big legs while you fuck me, and I'll flex them nice are hard while you do it. But you have to please me, too, little Billy. I need my men to please me when I reward them. George used to come see us sometimes, late at night. He liked it like this, too. Stephanie was so sad when he left."

Bill's body lay atop Stephanie's huge thighs, his hips pressed against hers. He was partially erect, but was in pain from the pressure on his hips, so much so that he wasn't able to lift up and thrust into her waiting pussy, as much as he wanted to. He was also half-conscious from the hard impact with the wall.

"Oh, Billy, did we finally break you?" the Goddess asked, her voice muffled by the massive thighs between them. "I don't think you're in much shape for this kind of fun, are you? That's okay, you rest. I'll come check on you later."

Stephanie lowered Bill down to the bed, and tucked him in.

"You're not going to hurt my parents, are you Goddess?" he asked, his voice groggy. "Or... do anything else... are you?"

"No, Billy," she said, looking down at Bill. "I'm going to go take care of them. I think we all need to stop and think about things. Things have gotten out of hand. We need to figure out what to do. Rest, Billy. We love you. We'll come check on you soon."

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Stephanie left Bill and closed the door. Ellen was still on the floor where Stephanie had left her, and Alan was lying in the same place as well, but he was stirring. She walked to him, and leaned down, a hungry gleam in her eye.

"You rest there for a second, big guy. I'll get Ellen and we can go play a little more," she said, kneeling down and planting a lingering kiss on Alan's lips. "Billy's too worn out, but maybe he can join us later."

She stood back up and her eyes registered surprise as the top half of the Louisville Slugger crashed down on the crown of her skull. Her ears rang from the hard hit as she turned slowly back to Ellen. Two of her partially naked form now danced around in Stephanie's vision.

Stephanie staggered toward Ellen, her feet unsteady.

"How's my aim now, you bitch?" Ellen said, and sent another blow down, her hands swinging the shortened bat downward like an axe, hitting with a dull thunk.

A third hit crashed down, driving Stephanie to her knees. She grunted in pain and her open hand shot out, pushing Ellen away from her with ungodly strength. There was a loud crack as Stephanie's hand pushed into Ellen, and she screamed in pain as her body hurtled backward. The thick end of the bat went sailing over the side of the railing, clattering noisily on the hardwood floor far below. Ellen crashed hard into the wall at the end of the hallway and crumpled to the floor in a rain of broken wallboard and dust.

Stephanie staggered to her feet, her head split open. Blood ran down into her eyes, blinding her. Her perfect balance failed her and she lurched wildly, crashing hard into the wall, putting her shoulder through the drywall.

She heard the bedroom door open, and then Bill's voice.

"Stephanie," called Bill's voice weakly. "Fight her! You can't let her win!"

"SHUT UP!" Stephanie screamed, flailing around blindly, tearing out a swath of the drywall with her fist, along with a good-sized chunk of one of the studs. "Stephanie is GONE! She's..."

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she dropped to her knees. She crashed down next to Bill and groaned in pain.

"Fight her, Stephanie. I love you!"

Stephanie struggled to her feet, her one hand reaching out for Bill's shirt. She jerked his body up off the floor, her arm bobbing unsteadily. Her fist shoved hard into Bill's chest, pinning him to the wall. His hands went weakly to her wrist, but he barely had the strength to push against her.

"She's gone," the other Stephanie said, her voice faint. "She's gone... she's...."

WHACK!

Stephanie's head rocked from the bat connecting solidly to the back of her head. The lower half of the bat fell from Alan's hand as he relaxed from his batter's stance and stood shakily.

Stephanie let up her crushing pressure as she toppled forward. Bill slumped against the wall, coughing from the pain in his chest. Stephanie landed face down on the floor, motionless, her hand in Bill's lap.

"Bill," Alan called out, still dazed. "Ellen."

"I'm here Dad. Check on Mom," Bill said, gasping from the pain. His hand found its way to Stephanie's and he looked at her, his eyes teary. "We beat her, Steph."

Alan made his way unsteadily to Ellen, who was lying slumped farther away. Her head was lolled off to the side. A large collapsed section of the drywall had rained down on her as she leaned against the wall, covering her with a fine coating of dust. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps, and a trickle of blood flowed from the side of her mouth.

"Oh, God! Ellen!" Alan cried weakly, and felt her neck. Her pulse fluttered like a terrified bird, and her head slumped further from the contact.

Alan staggered to his feet and made his way into the master bedroom, picking up the phone. He punched 9-1-1 into the handset and got the dispatcher.

"911 Emergency,"

"Please hurry! We were attacked and my wife is badly hurt! The attacker is still here, but she's unconscious."

"Sir, I need your name and address."

"Alan Walker, 163 Albion Street. Please hurry."

"Police and EMT are on their way. Stay on the line, Mr. Walker. Can you tell me what happened?"

"This crazy person broke in and she attacked us! I think my wife is very badly hurt," Alan said, tears streaming down his face.

The police arrived in minutes, kicking the door in. They rushed up the stairs to find the carnage, and, after an explanation from Alan, handcuffed the still unconscious Stephanie. Others down below called out one of their own was down.

EMTs were on the scene shortly thereafter, and found the downed police officer. He was deemed stable, but Ellen was much worse off. They began treating Ellen in place, fearful of moving her from her position.

Paramedics were on the scene minutes later, and had gotten a stretcher to the upstairs landing and were assessing Ellen. The EMTs made their way to Alan and Bill. Stephanie was also being looked at by a police officer, who called over one of the EMTs. He applied a head bandage to her bleeding skull.

Within a half hour, the house was crawling with police and emergency personnel. Ellen was deemed able to be moved, and was placed in a neck immobilizer and backboard, and lifted onto a stretcher.

A small crowd of onlookers gathered to see her wheeled onto the front porch and into the back of the waiting ambulance, Alan following shortly thereafter, escorted by one of the paramedics.

A small crowd of onlookers gathered to see her wheeled onto the front porch and into the back of the waiting ambulance, Alan following shortly thereafter, escorted by one of the paramedics.

Bill was questioned by police for some time until a second ambulance arrived for Stephanie. He related his story, omitting the more lurid and outrageous details of her strength. He had told them about Andrea and the school, and toward the end of his interview received a radio call, then told him Andrea had been found there, her neck broken. She apparently had lived for several hours after the injury had been inflicted. It would be several days before the dive rescue unit from Milwaukee would be able to send divers down for the sunken police cruiser Bill described.

The next set of paramedics lifted the handcuffed Stephanie onto the stretcher, looking at her in shock as they felt how hard her body was. Restraints were put in place around her, and Bill staggered to his feet as they prepared to carry her down the stairway. The pain in his hips was nearly unbearable.

"Where do you think you're going, Kid?" the one officer asked him.

"I have to go with her... I'm all she's got," he said.

The officer scratched his head and pushed Bill back down to the floor.

"We need you to go through this again, Kid, before you go anywhere," he said to Bill.

"I'm hurt, too! I need to go to the hospital," he said, and the police officer looked at the paramedics.

Bill was assessed and fought until he was put in the back of the ambulance with Stephanie. He looked out the rear window as the vehicle pulled away from his house, thinking of all the damage to his father's hard work. As his house dwindled in the distance, one of the strobes caught the light and he saw the darkened spot on the driveway where his motorcycle had landed. He shivered, then took Stephanie's limp hand and held onto it, the incredible power that he loved so much, needed so much, nowhere to be found in her unconscious form.

The tears flowed freely as he held his lost love.


Epilogue

"So, would you like to tell me your name today?"

"Fuck you."

The doctor scribbled some notes on his pad.

The same thing, day in and day out, but today we seem to be getting somewhere, the psychiatrist thought. She's at least looking me in the eye, so maybe today is when we make our first breakthrough. Today it's not Stephanie, crying for Bill all day long. This is the other persona I've been so eager to talk to. She hasn't been out since the last doctor....

The psychiatrist shook himself out of his thoughts and focused on the woman sitting in front of him. She sat, head bowed, and appeared lost in thought.

"Is Stephanie there with you?"

Silence.


Now we're getting somewhere. Let's try a little more stimulus.

"Stephanie, Bill stopped by yesterday, and said he was still waiting for you," the doctor said.

He wrote some standard observations, and checked her Thorazine dosage for the second time today. She seemed much more... active today. Maybe he should up her dosage few more milligrams.

Stephanie's low voice startled him out of his papers.

"When I get out of these things, I'm going to break you in half," she said, violently shaking the metal chair she was strapped to, causing the psychiatrist to jerk back in surprise.

Then her body went still, and she started flexing her arms in the restraints. He could hear the heavy leather creaking as it tightened against her swelling muscles.

"I'm going to pick you up over my head and break you right... over... my... knee." She said, deathly calm, and the psychiatrist resisted the urge to get up and bolt for the door.

"I'm glad to hear Bill stopped by. Stephanie will be pleased. She misses him. I do too. How is he?"

The venom in her voice was unmistakable.

"I'd like to see him. And his parents. Especially his parents. I'll bet they miss us."

The creaking of the restraints rattled his nerves further. He looked down at the inch-wide bands of leather on her wrists and forearms, then nervously back over his shoulder at the mirrored, reinforced glass of the observation room. His eyes traveled up to the big area of cracked glass where his predecessor had hit it, about head-height off the ground.

He had watched the video footage of the previous doctor's ill-fated last interview. She had broken through one restraint and was on him in a flash, even with three men in the room, standing at arm's length. The ease with which she casually flicked his body at the two-way mirror with her arm was positively terrifying. Not a hint of effort crossed her features in the video. Three big orderlies struggled against her as she fought them with the chair dangling from her restrained arm... and they were losing. Their strong holds on her were slowly being overcome by her body's unbelievable might. The last doctor, grievously injured, was barely able to crawl across the floor of the interview room and inject her in the calf with a sedative before he passed out. Two of the orderlies, both easily two hundred pounds, were being held bodily off the floor when she finally slumped down! Otherwise he probably wouldn't be sitting here today, with that same person, watching her eyes bore holes in him. The malice came off her in waves, like a physical force. He shivered, despite his training.

The last doctor ended up with a halo neck immobilizer and broken bones from her getting just one hand on him... he was lucky that's all he ended up with.

He gulped audibly and thought about the four big orderlies who stood ready to rush into the room at the first sign of trouble. Maybe they were too far away. He gestured them into the room. The doctor loosened his collar a little, took a deep breath, and turned back toward his patient.

Stephanie now wore a pleasant smile, a smile not echoed in her eyes.

"More of you," she said, her menacing voice more terrifying coming from that seemingly pleasant face. "Good. The last time was too easy."

She tested the bonds again, and the leather creaked even louder this time.

"I-if I don't know your name, I can't begin to help you. If you're not Stephanie, who are you?" the psychiatrist asked.

She looked at him, eyes full of menace. He visibly shrank in his chair.

"Bill calls me the Goddess. You can call me... Andrea," she said.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

erocha75


@Kujarer: Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful story. I loved it! I particularly enjoyed the much darker tone on this one (same as in Not-So-Quick Tutorial), in contrast to Pac's other classics. I found the Epilogue especially cool.

opksx3

@Kujarer: Do you happen to have more of Pac's works, aside from what's already in Qbikk's collection? If so, could you post them on here?

I have been looking for comprehensive Pac's works for so long. Thanks