Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Micaela Viscido

Started by spd_ramos, April 16, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexcam

Omg your legs are the best in the world! I think I mjust drop u an email


Zykolarian

I really hope you compete, Micaela, you have a lot of potential. :)

pumper

Micaela Viscido. There are pictures at every level of muscularity. I am curious to see how she looks like in the chat.

buffchick7

Micaela do you have any preference in women. maybe you can do a cam show with some non-workout girls worshiping your muscles

jazztival

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do know  that  she requires you to send via Western Union to  do   skype  which kind of made me uneasy  not to mention  the account name she gave me was to some guy. She claims she can't  have an account because she is a student. Anyone else had that happen?

SHe has Skype,..what name is it under??

dsax40s

I paid her $10 via paypal for roleplay and 2 pics.  Got 1 pic and that was it.  I would steer clear of her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jazztival

yeah,..if she doesn't answer her Skype then screw it

mtjr287

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I paid her $10 via paypal for roleplay and 2 pics.  Got 1 pic and that was it.  I would steer clear of her.

She accepts Paypal now? I previously heard it was Western Union or bust.

MT

Bulldozer1986

I've just received a 10 minutes custom video from Micaela and I can confirm that there are't issues with her. Yes, she accepts only Western Union payments and the celerity is not her "thing" but she can provide great stuff (clear view and accurate on your requests). She's pretty short but definitely a thick girl  ;)

chemdude01

What's the quality of her videos? The ones I've seen for purchase on various website all have really, really low resolution. I think that today, to charge money for a video, it has to be HD at minimum.


Bulldozer1986

 :woot:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's the quality of her videos? The ones I've seen for purchase on various website all have really, really low resolution. I think that today, to charge money for a video, it has to be HD at minimum.

Yes, her video has a pretty high definition. I'd bet a 720p-level.
Unluckly, it's a strict private custom work so I can't share it mates.

msllvr11

She looks fantastic and is enthusiastic!

pecsishot

she has said to me she has the hardest abs ever

wizard123

I wish you were in Australia!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login