LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the worst fbb paysite?

Started by tunea, December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artful.dodger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the worst sites I have seen has to be Amber Deluca's site called Goddessoffetish, this site
has a terrible layout and the videos are poor quality, they seem to be shot from a camera placed
on a trypod, she needs to get a good cameraman and a new website designer. What in your opinion
are some of the worst sites you have seen?


I agree. You posted this in 2009, now we're in 2014 but Amber Deluca's site called Goddessoffetish is still a rip off!

Do not waste either time or money.

artful.dodger

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Rodned3

I used to be a member of Steph Park's site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  While she's amazing, the site is now dead.  I'm sure she retired or something which would explain it.  The clips are still decent, although nothing extraordinary and most of the clips aren't good quality. 5/10

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is easily one of the worst FBB sites on the internet.... 95% of all the videos on that site are all strictly-streamed and cannot be downloaded no matter what software you use.  The photo sets are good, at least, but that is it.  The updates are awful as well. 1/10

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is also a poor site.  Not awful, and some of the clips are hot, but it's just not worth it.  Not much of a backlog -- not a good or varied one anyway -- and the updates are so infrequent.  3/10

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Now that was a truly awful site.  Pure amateur trash.  All the clips were poorly shot and the lighting was bad.  The only good model they had on that site was Michelle Russell.  Her biceps were so good that it didn't matter how mediocre the camerawork was.  There are other hot models on that site but like I said, the clips are all badly shot so it cancels everything out.  There's also not a whole lot of clips and the updates are infrequent.  0.5/10

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I'm not sure what to say about this site.  Basically you get what is advertised; there is nothing but arm wrestling vids and some amateur posing.  Nothing professional about it and the models are all unknowns.  It has potential but it doesn't deliver on it.  The updates are very infrequent, sometimes they'll only put up 2 vids in 3 whole months.  Camerawork is pretty bad too.  2.5/10

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  There are some very hot clips on there
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

For people wondering which site I rated a '0.5/10' it was muscleappeal.  Truly mediocre site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

I just remembered another site, wendylindquist -- I like her but her layout is by far the worst and her clips are very repetitive - 5/10
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

I can usually be a good judge on whether a fansite is worth the money or not.  Things I look for is like: do they add dates on their updates or do they have a preview on all their past updates.  These 2 things are very important to me because it highlights how often they update and it shows a potential member how big of a catalog they have.

I joined Wings of Strength a year ago and it was not worth the money at all.  A lot of pics I thought were gonna be excellent turned out to be of surprisingly low quality.  And many vids weren't even available to be downloaded.  What kind of bullshit is that?  I hate it when a website tricks you with that crap.  Now this was a year ago so maybe things have changed.  But I'll never find out as I've been burnt once.  Never again.

Kate Cooper's site is another that is good if you wanna throwaway a few bucks.  It's been a long time but from what I remember nothing can be downloaded.  Not even pics.  And the pics were the only reason I joined.  If that is the case it should be advertised as such on the site somehow.  That way you won't get people screaming for a refund.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

'I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  There are some very hot clips on there'

I meant to add more to this.  There are some great clips on there and the backlog is decent, but the updates have been very stale for a while.  Not too many good models left either.  Camerawork isn't that good and the quality on some clips isn't that good... 4.5/10 not really worth the sub unless you're just after the backlog but even then nothing too special.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TonyRocko



I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is easily one of the worst FBB sites on the internet.... 95% of all the videos on that site are all strictly-streamed and cannot be downloaded no matter what software you use.  The photo sets are good, at least, but that is it.  The updates are awful as well. 1/10

Use Internet Download Manager, when you play the videos a small window pops up that allows you to download the video, make sure in the options section of the software you click "capture downloads" for which ever browser you are using

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is easily one of the worst FBB sites on the internet.... 95% of all the videos on that site are all strictly-streamed and cannot be downloaded no matter what software you use.  The photo sets are good, at least, but that is it.  The updates are awful as well. 1/10

Use Internet Download Manager, when you play the videos a small window pops up that allows you to download the video, make sure in the options section of the software you click "capture downloads" for which ever browser you are using

Have you tried that personally?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TonyRocko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is easily one of the worst FBB sites on the internet.... 95% of all the videos on that site are all strictly-streamed and cannot be downloaded no matter what software you use.  The photo sets are good, at least, but that is it.  The updates are awful as well. 1/10

Use Internet Download Manager, when you play the videos a small window pops up that allows you to download the video, make sure in the options section of the software you click "capture downloads" for which ever browser you are using

Have you tried that personally?

yes, I still use it to this day, I have most of the videos (at least the ones I want) from there

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I used to be a member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it is easily one of the worst FBB sites on the internet.... 95% of all the videos on that site are all strictly-streamed and cannot be downloaded no matter what software you use.  The photo sets are good, at least, but that is it.  The updates are awful as well. 1/10

Use Internet Download Manager, when you play the videos a small window pops up that allows you to download the video, make sure in the options section of the software you click "capture downloads" for which ever browser you are using

Have you tried that personally?

yes, I still use it to this day, I have most of the videos (at least the ones I want) from there

Thank you, I might consider it, although not for a while.

I still want to check out Femaleflexcity, BrittMiller, AlinaPopa and maybe Monica Mollica's site, although from what I understand that one's video section is currently offline.

I also subscribed to Duchess Dani's site once, and I wouldn't recommend it.  She is very hot, but most of her vids are of her with short hair which kind of ruins it.

Also... very very few videos on her site.  I'd give it a 4/10.  The bad outweighs the good.  Not a lot of variety and I don't remember the picture sets being anything to write home about.  You're better off signing on to Megan Avalon's site, who has clips of Dani on there anyway (although not as many, obviously).  And some of Megan's clips are hotter too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

Another bad one: LandofVenus - I'd give it a 3/10.  The bad outweighs the good... She is incredibly hot but nearly all of her vids are in poor quality and old.  The picture sets are nice, and she's got many different sections to try and add content but it just feels like forced content.  Multiple models on there with only 2 clips each.  Lots of random amateur porn clips that have nothing to do with Venus or bodybuilding.  And even a lot of those clips are bad quality.  She also has a section called 'funny audio clips' and there's only about a handful of them and they're just there to add more 'filler' to the site.  Completely lazy and corny.  The updates being infrequent is an understatement.

These are all sites that I'm remembering.  I don't have a list written down otherwise I would have written this all in one organized post.  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just remembered another site, wendylindquist -- I like her but her layout is by far the worst and her clips are very repetitive - 5/10

I'm even hesitant to give it a 5/10, now that I think about.

I don't think the site has any photos, or at least I never bothered to check.  I'm always more interested in clips when I sign onto sites but I will sometimes check out photos out of curiosity.

The videos section is just so poorly organized... it's similar to Herbiceps in how they're just names of clips with the dates next to them.  However, at least on Herbiceps when you click on any of those clips it takes you to another page and there are screencaps shown.  But on Wendy's site there are no previews of any of her clips so you don't even know what you're getting.

Most of her vids are her flexing in different types of clothes, not before talking nonsense for 5 minutes straight most of the time, telling stories.  So there isn't even a whole lot of flexing per video, at least not as much as I'd like.  Not a whole lot of variety either.  I've subbed to her 3 times before in the past since I used to like her more, but I've learned that all she has on her site, even after a few years, is still mostly those talk for ten minutes and pose for two clips she puts up.  I don't mean to sound harsh, but it is repetitive and the least she could do is include some screencaps.

Only praise I could give is she's hot and the clips are almost all in HD which is refreshing.  There are not many clips of her being recorded by someone else, she mostly just puts a cam on a desk in her room and flexes and talks and there's the occasional workout video and contest preps.  She also takes requests for clips.  My favorite vids of hers are the ones where she's measuring her arms.

If you're a hardcore Wendy Lindquist fan I'm sure the site will have lots of appeal to you for one sub.  The updates are extremely infrequent so it's probably not smart to sign up for more than a month.

I would also add that I was subbed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login one time.  The woman is absolutely amazing, no doubt.  And she has a few photo sets on there that are incredible.  But she has probably the least amount of vids I've seen on an FBB site next to DuchessDani.  So I'd say it's probably not worth it, as great as she is.  The updates are also not frequent.  According to some the site's been around for years, and if that's true she needs to start adding more clips.  $14.95 per month is ridiculous for that low amount of content.  I would give her site a 4/10.  She's hot, the clips are in crisp HD, there are some good photo sets, but far too few of any of those.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

There's sites with less but since they don't let u explore it feels weird then when join it's like that's it?!? Anyone know a good site that has them talking and stuff not just chessy music. Free dismissal would be a plus. Thank you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login