LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina TrapQueen

Started by sebpaul0104, November 29, 2022, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

Nah its cool, I really shouldnt cause I dont really have the money either haha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Decided not to do it, she can't scissor a ton because she's competing and thats basically all I want haha
Ask to meet her the morning after the show after she's carbed up.

The contest preparation is so rigorous and it leaves the competitors dehydrated, hungry and weak. Surviving the weight cut is half of the sport. The recovery takes time. I understand what the esthetics of being in contest shape are, but I don't agree that a woman looks better when she is dehydrated. I'd much rather see a bodybuilder when she is heavier. They are also more fun when they're not hungry.

Mscllvr21

How sensual are her sessions?

Prophaniti

I wish I had seen her or Avalon Woman in TO, but it really was for the best I didnt

Right after my last post, my company went on strike and I've had no income since
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How sensual are her sessions?

Not sure but I do believe she offers nude sessions, which I presume would be pretty sensual. I asked for a sensual MW and she provided a nude rare

FBBrocks

had 1 session with her, she was great! even tho her rate is twice of other sessionates + hotel, she lives 5 miles from where I'm but I can't go to her place for session cause she lives with her family and I can't host her in my house either cause my wife and kids.  So yea, she's a bit pricy.  worth it or not depend on your preference really.  She's a lanky girl with long legs, so her glute development aint as great as other short & stocky gals

2ndHoodman

I wish I saw her years ago and I probably could've done a shoot with her ages ago. But she has a knack for visiting when money is tight. Never fails

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
had 1 session with her, she was great! even tho her rate is twice of other sessionates + hotel, she lives 5 miles from where I'm but I can't go to her place for session cause she lives with her family and I can't host her in my house either cause my wife and kids.  So yea, she's a bit pricy.  worth it or not depend on your preference really.  She's a lanky girl with long legs, so her glute development aint as great as other short & stocky gals

That is ironic since not too long ago retired (voluntarily) from sessioning due to suddenly sprouting a wife and kids but we all have to do what is best for us.

And I agree thet Tina is worth the price of admission though she is the higher end of rhe tribute spectrum.

Del4

Saw her this week in London and had a great session. She is not cheap, but also not crazy expensive compared to a lot of other session women.
Crazy sexy, she is beautiful and has plenty of muscle to enjoy. She is also a super cool and funny person and seems pretty down to earth. Wish I had more time with her.

mikem2436

I saw her a while back and she was worth it! We cuddled and she was topless and let me worship her muscles. Also I bought some boxing gloves and she beat me good. I also got her to pose for me! Recommend her if you can afford her!

2ndHoodman

I'm still reeling from the Muscle Goddess greatness of Tina Trapqueen. She is one of the most stunning people I've ever met. I'm glad I was finally able to pin her down as I she has been fully booked a few times she's visited my city and I always barely miss out on her. Once in contact she was very cool to talk to. Once FaceTime verified we were good to go.

She opened the door and my brain scrambled a bit. Her muscular sculpting is phenomenal and every part of her has been worked on well. Her legs and especially her body feel rock hard and amazing muscle to worship. We also tried some boxing - she hits quite hard! And some scissorholds - her thighs have so much pressure and some RNCs which had me KO'd hard!

Also she was really wonderful to talk to - easy going and fun. She is sweet when not kicking your ass and can turn up the shit talking when she's squeezing you. See her while you can and you'll be stunned by a muscle goddess.

Also we were mainly producing content, but if not filming she's much more open.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her a while back and she was worth it! We cuddled and she was topless and let me worship her muscles. Also I bought some boxing gloves and she beat me good. I also got her to pose for me! Recommend her if you can afford her!

Agreed on her with those boxing gloves! And I wish I saw her sooner as I knew she grew in costs from the first time I reached out ages ago