LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Elektra (Tampa)

Started by boyofwinter, March 13, 2025, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login200 lbs is very possible for her.  I'm 265 lbs and she lifted me easily numerous times. She is legitimately strong and super fun.

What 200lb overhead lift? That's insane and she would probably be the strongest lady to do so

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

TBguy69

I had a session with Elektra last week in Tampa and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Words do this woman no justice, but I will try my best.
Physically she is an ENORMOUS BEAST of a woman. Her muscles are so MASSIVE and DENSE. It's truly so impressive that I'm still in shock over it. For perspective, I have been going to high end commercial gyms in Tampa/Orlando for years where many elite level female athletes at the top of their profession also train. From female bodybuilders, powerlifters, strongwomen, WWE and other female pro wrestlers, CrossFit athletes, lingerie football players, American Gladiators, major D1 female athletes, and every influencer you can think of. I have NEVER seen a woman as big as her. She is literally in a different weight class than the biggest strongest girls I have ever seen and several weight classes above 99.9% of them. She would dwarf, dominate, and over power all of these women.

And how about the fact that she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous 10/10 smoke show! I told her it was like she was made in a lab. No one is built like her. Her size and strength is in the 0.0001% of PEOPLE (NOT women, PEOPLE) on the planet. And that's not me exaggerating, it's an absolute fact. She's in the 1,000 pound club in JUST squat and deadlift! Most people will live their entire lives without ever encountering another man capable of even sniffing those numbers, let alone a freaking woman. Enter Elektra saying hold my beer lol.

Now to the session itself, I had requested a lift and carry session. I'm 5'8 200lbs muscular build, train 5-6 times a week and she tossed me around like a child. Rag dolled all over the place. My inner thighs/legs are so sore today (the best sore) from riding her around like a horse so much and having my legs wrapped around her giant thick solid body. Just a few examples of some of the things she did to me.

- I was standing with my back to her and she just squat down, put her head between my legs and effortlessly stood up with me on her shoulders. Never have I felt strength like that. Then the show off that she is, she flipped me around IN THE AIR so I was sitting on the front of her shoulders facing her
- Front carry, hip carry, and piggy back I would just jump up onto her and she would not budge an inch. As solid as a brick wall.
- She did step ups with me on her back just to show off. She did calf raises with me on her back. I really did ride her around like a damn horse. She is built like one!
- She would walk around holding me and then slowly bend over and lower me onto the bed with my legs still wrapped around her, she's holding my full weight. When she was done with me she would just stand back up with me, legs still wrapped around her. Preposterous feats of strength.
- The most ridiculous show of strength she did I think was put her arms under my legs and lifted me off the bed, we are face to face now while she's holding me, and she just hoists me up with her arms until I was back sitting on the front of her shoulders. Power bomb position. Majority of men wouldn't be able to do that to a woman and she's doing it to a 200 pound man with ease.
- She pinned me down on the bed and held my arms down and was just so strong that I couldn't get up if my life depended on it
- When she lifted me and held me tight in a bear hug I could feel the raw power, like if she wanted to she could just squeeze and break every rib in my body. THAT kind of power.

On top of all that, she was so much fun to hang out with. Smart, funny, extremely down to earth, and knows when to take complete control. Aside from how she looks and what she is physically capable of she was great company and so enjoyable to talk with. Add it all together and she is THE total package.

If you are reading this entire review and on this website then you are obviously a fan of this fetish space. So please take me literally when I say that she is the Michael Jordan of big beautiful beefy strong powerful women who can dominate and lift you in every way possible. Not throwing any shade on other women who do sessions etc., but there is no comparison to Elektra. She's just bigger, stronger and hotter than them all. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that a woman like Elektra is even possible to exist. Like something out of a fantasy. She is her own species. Move hell and high water to book a session with her! I cannot wait to see her again!
  • 2 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)