⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Most delusional FBB?

Started by clay99, December 17, 2024, 07:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Actually probably changed my mind on KO she's more of sweet lady, kind at heart who seems lost in life.

But having been on IG for a while I would say the most delusional, most arrogant FBB I have ever come across is Valentin Mishina.

clay99


2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't wish any bad fortune on her, I feel sorry for her. But if you are in debt you have to be living below your means and working 40+ hours a week. You can't be travelling around paying for flights/hotels/private bjj classes/luxury beauty spa treatments/vacations

In America there are tons of job opportunities, you can be a cleaner and make good money. Can easily get yourself out of debt within 5 years.

Agreed on debt living but not on jobs. There are very poor opportunities in America right now. The economy is shit. Plus AI blocks your resume - I tried so many application for over a year

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't wish any bad fortune on her, I feel sorry for her. But if you are in debt you have to be living below your means and working 40+ hours a week. You can't be travelling around paying for flights/hotels/private bjj classes/luxury beauty spa treatments/vacations

In America there are tons of job opportunities, you can be a cleaner and make good money. Can easily get yourself out of debt within 5 years.

No. A cleaner does not make good money. You can not easily get yourself out of debt working a minimum wage job. Also, in KO's case she has knee surgery to consider. Don't forget that in the US health insurance can cost $500 a month for the least expensive plans and there are co-payments for procedures that would ruin anyone who is in debt from looking after their own needs.

Prophaniti

I'm gonna throw YElena Espinoza in  here.

All her "holier than thou" crap about OnlyFans damaging the soul then she goes and re-opens her onlyfans lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm gonna throw YElena Espinoza in  here.

All her "holier than thou" crap about OnlyFans damaging the soul then she goes and re-opens her onlyfans lol

Oh, here we go again,  Captain Hypocrisy calling out "delusion." This from the same guy who happily You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login like it was some kind of investment portfolio. But please, lecture us about corrupted souls. And let's not forget, in your 13 days, 1 hour, and 1 minute of lurking since September 29, 2012, I bet you've managed to contribute exactly zero dimes to Saradas. Bravo. Truly the moral compass we should all be following.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive