Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbiggie

It's certainly strange and folks should be cautious when reaching out. If she's asking for obnoxious deposits, then that's the first sign that this is a literal cash grab.


Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her profile is still there, no? I saw it earlier today. I'm reaching out for a London session.

I wouldn't read too much into a free OF account. Usually a ploy to sell you sexting sessions with some dude in the Philippines.

providing a link would be useful. thank you

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The link is broken, it doesn't work

404 - Sorry, nothing was found!

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's certainly strange and folks should be cautious when reaching out. If she's asking for obnoxious deposits, then that's the first sign that this is a literal cash grab.

I met her once, she really isnt a money hungry person at all. I think she changed her mind and decided against it all. Is what it is.

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's certainly strange and folks should be cautious when reaching out. If she's asking for obnoxious deposits, then that's the first sign that this is a literal cash grab.

I met her once, she really isnt a money hungry person at all. I think she changed her mind and decided against it all. Is what it is.

I would agree, the second session I had with Alessandra I managed to get it for a lower price than for my first session. Not sure how many other women who offer session would do this.

Atmosphereman


superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do she still do sessions?

Looks like she is in a happy relationship

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do she still do sessions?

Looks like she is in a happy relationship
Why not both, lol.