Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindfulness1

I'm planning a trip to NYC in November and trying to decide who to see.  My preference is for sensual mw with posing, light touching etc. 
Of the wast amount of providers on wb270 - surprisingly few seems that muscular and still active.

I'm considering Alex, Goddess Lauren or Hardbodybarbiex. Any thoughts or other suggestions?


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm planning a trip to NYC in November and trying to decide who to see.  My preference is for sensual mw with posing, light touching etc. 
Of the wast amount of providers on wb270 - surprisingly few seems that muscular and still active.

I'm considering Alex, Goddess Lauren or Hardbodybarbiex. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Lauren and Hardbody X do not reside in NYC.

James1974

Am planning a trip to NYC and was wondering if any beautiful big strong ladies offer sessions in the city.
Hoping to find a lady that could basically manhandle a 210-220lbs 5"'10' guy in a controlled wrestling scenario. Always fantasized and wanted to experience a lady that's bigger and stronger than me.
Basically looking to be emasculated by a strong confident lady and am looking for suggestions...
I'm a long time fetishist, but this would be my first time
Thanks!

BigelowMask

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am planning a trip to NYC and was wondering if any beautiful big strong ladies offer sessions in the city.
Hoping to find a lady that could basically manhandle a 210-220lbs 5"'10' guy in a controlled wrestling scenario. Always fantasized and wanted to experience a lady that's bigger and stronger than me.
Basically looking to be emasculated by a strong confident lady and am looking for suggestions...
I'm a long time fetishist, but this would be my first time
Thanks!

I found NYC so underwhelming for sessionettes. I guess the high cost of living has forced most people out of the city.

The two I did meet weren't even in NYC - one was in NJ and the other was in Syracuse.

FBBMW

You are better off looking at Session Girls to see who is visiting NYC.   
There is more volume of SG there.