⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Worse session ever

Started by marfam, August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.

Tazzie?



Possibly, even though she was Aaron Neville's (Neville Brothers) personal trainer. People can put their personal feelings aside for business.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Iron Wolf

// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.
Annie Rivieccio that would suprise me

I consider it to be unfair to name someone whom you say would surprise you to be accused of such reprehensible behaviour only because she is legendary and from Georgia.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.
Annie Rivieccio that would suprise me

I consider it to be unfair to name someone whom you say would surprise you to be accused of such reprehensible behaviour only because she is legendary and from Georgia.

If he wasn't going to name names, he shouldn't have said anything. People get curious and when there's a lack of info, they'll start filling in the blanks with assumptions and guesstimations.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bad hygiene and bad smell really don't match with my experience with Ms Xena alias Irene Andersen. All reviews are welcome but I must confess I don't believe it. And the answer about showers appears the best one ifs it ever happens to seomeone to meet a session provider who smells sweat. Sometimes, when weather is very hot, if the person had a hard wrestling session and has a shower right after, the body keeps sweating and despite cautions, you can meet a lady who is a little sweaty You can arrange this with smile, respect, humor and complicity... A good way to star a session....

Agreed about ms Xena. Saw her in 2019 and had no issues. She was fantastic.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.
[/b] Annie Rivieccio that would suprise me

I consider it to be unfair to name someone whom you say would surprise you to be accused of such reprehensible behaviour only because she is legendary and from Georgia.

If he wasn't going to name names, he shouldn't have said anything. People get curious and when there's a lack of info, they'll start filling in the blanks with assumptions and guesstimations.

I agree with you Iron Wolf. If Dis220 wanted to say there was a retired session provider who dropped the N bomb during a session he should have said who it was. That is the purpose of this discussion: Who was the worst, and why. I would not like to give someone $300 and find myself in the situation of having to walk out because she said something that made me think she was vile and putrid. All I'm saying is there are a lot of retired southern bodybuilding legends, and maybe it wasn't Annie.

2ndHoodman

I'm going to say no on Annie. While she is very conservative, she shot with me like six different times. I'm Black and never once got that from her. I was definitely younger than so we had more fun with the cougar aspect and me as her boytoy. But yeah she was always respectful, kind and sexy as hell with me.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.
[/b] Annie Rivieccio that would suprise me

I consider it to be unfair to name someone whom you say would surprise you to be accused of such reprehensible behaviour only because she is legendary and from Georgia.

If he wasn't going to name names, he shouldn't have said anything. People get curious and when there's a lack of info, they'll start filling in the blanks with assumptions and guesstimations.
Exactly my reasoning plus id like to know who it is not to support hurt  buying vids,onlyfans,etc. If shes racist I could avoid her material.

Pigeon95

I think she is done now, but Canadian FitBeast was my worst.  She ate lunch during the session and was indifferent.  Not willing to try wrestling holds.  M

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is done now, but Canadian FitBeast was my worst.  She ate lunch during the session and was indifferent.  Not willing to try wrestling holds.  M

She still owes me a deposit.  She supposedly got caught at the border and canceled our session and then was unable to pay it back

Prophaniti

She dipped years ago. You're not getting that deposit back
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is done now, but Canadian FitBeast was my worst.  She ate lunch during the session and was indifferent.  Not willing to try wrestling holds.  M

She still owes me a deposit.  She supposedly got caught at the border and canceled our session and then was unable to pay it back

Who is Canadian FitBeast?

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is done now, but Canadian FitBeast was my worst.  She ate lunch during the session and was indifferent.  Not willing to try wrestling holds.  M

She still owes me a deposit.  She supposedly got caught at the border and canceled our session and then was unable to pay it back

Who is Canadian FitBeast?

Canadian FitBeast aka Jasmine Leclerc
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She dipped years ago. You're not getting that deposit back

Oh, I know. Thankfully it wasn't much