Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mixing 3d and morphs

Started by br25_2003, May 26, 2020, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

Nice work!  Loving your renders.  I love that you take community requests; unfortunately I can't think of anything at the moment.  Do you have a site where you upload your art regularly?

Cheers!


br25_2003

thank you, sadly I do not have a site.

br25_2003

I am still shocked, no one wants a buffed out elsa, a towering shego, a bulking dr.blight?

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am still shocked, no one wants a buffed out elsa, a towering shego, a bulking dr.blight?

Hey there,

I have the ear of one of the Mods here. I suggest you re-title your topic: "Accomplished CGI Artist taking REQUESTS!" or something similar. It's not often we get artists offering free stuff just for asking. Let me know if you want to try that and see if it makes a difference. You can send me a 'P[ersonal]M[essage]' by clicking on the speech bubble on the left side of my post [or any member's post]. It looks like this:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will make a request. I'd like to see 'Little Annie Ample' in a pose like your OC Megan [2 Aug 2021]. For a source you may wish to see the CGI comic by 'Aldeberan086' here [Reply #36]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm looking forward to your version of sweet Little AA. It's less risky than a rendition of Elsa or Shego. The folks at Disney are quick to lawyer-up and go after those violating their character copyrights. I suppose it's not very likely but it's not Kim-Possible!  [See what I did there?   ;D

:thanks:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

br25_2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Karma and Comments welcome

-Bob

bigbody

Hey buddy merry Christmas how about Billie eylish enormous muscle and breasts Morphs thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

Hey buddy how are you i am good still recovering from covid can you please do Billie eilish enormous muscle and breasts please thanks my freind get back to me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

Awesome work buddy meg is huge can you please do Billie eilish massive muscle and breasts thanks my freind get back to me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

Hey buddy i have a request please do Billie eilish enormous breasts and muscle thanks please get back to me i have been waiting for you to respond please
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login