⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knockouts by chokes or scissors

Started by WrestlerD, November 21, 2012, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiberius

When I had a session with Fabi I grabbed hold of her panties and janked them off. She made it easier by keeping her legs together and pointing her toes. At the time I thought it was fine, but now I think she cooperated to avoid having them damaged or have the fabric halfway down trapping her legs somewhat. She took hold of my arms and wrapped her legs around my neck in a figure four. She flexed her legs and I must have passed out instantly. When I came to she took me in a camel clutch holding me by the chin. She then bend her arms so that my neck was between her big fake breasts. When my hands went for hers she twisted my neck and told me to put my hands on her breasts. She then squeezed her breasts against my neck. She let up as soon as soon as I became lightheaded and my hands slipped off. She repeated this a couple of times. I couldn't believe it. I was being strangled by her breasts. 

Tiberius

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

Gia Primo
Kelli Provacteur/Ashley Starr
Skylar Rene
Mia Annabella

are the ladies who have ko'd me via scissors or choke holds

HarleyKG

Had Malibu choke me out via RNC.  She knows how to do it properly and we did it twice.  Great experience.