LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The secretary

Started by john_whey, February 28, 2020, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerba-Lightning

I think the company might start the search for a new director of the Japanese branch, as I feel the one they wanted to send there will have a minor delay.


giantgirl7foot2

Love how he calls Drew "her toy"!

:clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Think she is already strong enough to get both. The career and Drew. Mr. Jones have to learn a lession. She is already strong enough to get everything she wants.

QBikk

Great chapter!! Very curious to see how it will develop. Thanks for sharing

hatour

A truly enjoyable read. Karma for all!

wowser1016

I have no idea what happens next but cannot imagine they will be separated. If nothing else they could start their own company or move to another company. Heck, (he said while drooling) I'd hire her! K+!

JerusalemTulip

Like so many others here, I'd really love to see this story continue.  Kate is one of the sweeter muscle girls we've been able to read about.

jhunter

Look forward to more, thank you.

Docta1


wkm1959

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john_whey

Hi there! So this took me a while because I had to figure out how I wanted this to end. This post is the final installment of the story. And the last chapter is quite different to the normal format. I hope you enjoy :)




Chapter 14 (Kate)


Drew was now in Japan with Mr. Jones. I am so sorry that he has to endure this torture but this is all part of my plan. You see, I can not let him win. I can not let this happen again. I need full control of the company. Jones should think that he has won but in the two months they are already away I accomplished an incredible feat. I borrowed a shit ton of money from a bank. I could get that because of my high management wage. It would be enough to buy the shares of one of the senior investors and bring my ownership of the company to 17%. But this is not what I want. I need at least 50%. So this is where my plan comes in. Drew sabotaged the Japanese branch. He managed to build up an incredibly complicated computer network that nobody understood and wasted a lot of time navigating it, he manipulated spreadsheets with the prices of our products. These measures were so successful that the investors already talked about shutting the branch down. This would bring Drew back to me but would also possibly bring Mr Jones back. Fortunately they gave the Japanese branch another chance to waste their money and drag the company down.


Another three months later the losses from the Japanese branch spiked and our main branch also made some considerable losses. Well why did I let this happen you ask? I needed to devalue the company so I could buy it. The problem was that It should not look like I was the problem. So what I did is that I hired some private detectives to dig up dirt on the investors. This was tactic proved very successful because one of them found out that our largest investor had a dark secret. He held his wife, who was an illegal immigrant more or less imprisoned in his home and had ultimate authority over her. I spun this story into a huge publicity plunder. Feminists turned against the company and boycotted our products. The sales plummeted. It was the perfect opportunity for me to buy the shares. At first I just bought the shares of this investor but as the others heard that I will buy the shares they quickly jumped ship and I was able to gobble up 64% of the company.


Now I was not only the manager of it, I was also the largest shareholder. My first action now of course was to finally shut down the Japanese branch and bring Drew back. I also fired Jones. Well from his management position at least. I hired him as a personal assistant. Not for management as I was but for tasks like fetching me some coffee and forward calls. Well... maybe he was more like my secretary now. It took another month for the Japanese branch to shut back down but the day finally came after six long months that I would see Drew again. And as you expect I didn't get lazy in this time and I working out a lot. So he was in for another surprise.




Chapter 15 (Drew)


I was really shocked when Kate told me that she wants me to go to Japan. Her plan did make sense but it was horrible to be apart from her again. I did my part of the plan and can I say that I was more than successful. The whole branch drowned in chaos. The people didn't know the prices and the cost of our products. There were so many technical difficulties with the network and it wasted so much time of so many employees. I could often see how stressed Mr. Jones was and I really loved it. He was slowly loosing his mind. He even stopped mocking me because he was just too busy. Every time I called Kate I had another funny story to tell and she was always so amused to hear the struggles of Mr Jones. Talking to her made this whole experience so much better and we did that every evening. Sometimes we had a video chat. I noticed that Kate only showed her face in the camera and made sure that I didn't get a glance at her body. She always told me that that it will be surprise. Suffice it to say, I was really excited to finally see her again after six months.


I arrived at the airport and searched the crowd to find Kate but I couldn't see her anywhere. I checked my phone. I had a unread message. It was from Kate. "Meet me at home. Do you remember where I parked the last time I met you at the airport? Please go there". I was a bit irritated but nonetheless I went to the parking lot. Last time Kate met me at the airport she parked next to a large tree. So it was not hard to find the exact place. There stood a black Porsche and a man in a suit. "Are you Drew?", he asked. After I answered with yes he gave me the key. "A little present from our boss", he said and walked away. I entered the car and found a notice at the passenger seat that read "This was part one of your surprise, now come to this address and get part two <3"


The address was unfamiliar and was not Kate's flat. I punched it into the cars navigation system and started my little journey. It took me to the hills at the edge of the town where our company was. I entered the driveway of a small modern mansion. I opened the unlocked door. "Drew? Come here cutie", I heard from another room.




Finale (Drew & Kate)


K: Was this him? It must be. "Drew? Come here cutie", I shouted while I was lying on the sofa. I wore a large bathrobe and underneath some sexy lingerie. I felt a tingling in my stomach as I heard his footsteps in the hallway and a rush of adrenaline as the door finally opened.


D: I slowly opened the door and found Kate lying on the sofa. She just looked so beautiful and her smile lit up the room. She tried to put on a sexy look but she just couldn't stop smiling. Come to me, she gestured with her finger. I sat down next to her. She touched the back of my head and slowly pulled me towards her. Our lips met and I felt an explosion of feelings.


K: His lips feel so soft and he smells like lotus. The rush I felt in my body became stronger and stronger. I pushed him down and started to remove his clothes. He seemed so fragile and small. His arms looked like twigs. I was loving the feeling of the power I had over him. I pulled down his jeans and saw his giant rod sticking out of his tight underpants. After another passionate kiss, I told him that we should move to the bedroom.


D: Why did she want to move to the bedroom? The sofa was also very comfortable, I thought. But I was excited for the thing that would follow so I stood up. She was still sitting in her robe. I turned towards her, she grabbed my ass and pushed me towards her. Then she pulled down my undies and grabbed my pulsating cock. "I missed him", she said and gave it a kiss. Then she slowly rose up from the sofa. "Holy shit", I gasped, when I saw that she was nearly a head taller than me. Then I checked her feet. No she wasn't wearing hi-heels either.


K: I could see the shock in Drew's face face when I stood in front of him. I pictured this moment for so long but I never thought that he will look so short. This was just amazing. "H.. How... t... t...", Drew stuttered. "How tall I am?", I asked. He nodded. "Measured it yesterday because I knew you would ask.", I smiled. "6'5, nearly 6'6"


D: Wow, I just couldn't believe that she grew from 5'4 when I was half a head taller than she was to this amazon that was so much taller than me. I noticed the huge bulge in the robe just a bit down from my eye level. Her breasts must be massive. I was in thought when she grabbed me and lifted me up. It seemed like she didn't even feel my weight.


K: He is so freaking light. Last time it took quite an effort to lift him but now he felt like a feather. I walked down the hallway to the bedroom. And threw him in the bed.


D: I lay on the bed and watched Kate as she slowly took off her robe. At first I saw her massive bricks of an eight pack. My gaze shifted upwards to her boobs. The were nearly jumping out of her huge bra. It must at least be an G cup. Such huge juggs normally look out of place but not on her enormous body. My dick exploded at this sight and a huge load of cum was spraying from my belly to my chest.


K: My robe was just pulled away from my mid section and Drew already shot a load. He will have to endure much more than this. Let's just start by revealing my guns.


D: Kate let the robe slide down her powerful arms. The looked huge and swollen. Massive veins were running down her arms and her shoulders were wider and thicker than I could have ever imagined. She then flexed a double biceps pose. Huge, round, bulging mountains of pure muscle were expanding.


K: "Nearly 20 inches, I guess they are the largest in all of female bodybuilding", said and softly bit my lips."Do you want to see something that puts the Brazilians to shame?"


D: Of course I wanted to see it. I knew exactly what she meant. So I nodded furiously. I was so distracted from her massive upper body that I didn't even look down to her legs. They were thick, like really thick. Tree trunks would be nothing against Kate's huge quads. I sat up to see her calves. They were huge round balls and had the perfect size to go with her quads. Then she turned sideways and revealed her giant, huge, round butt. It stuck out like two huge cannon balls and I bet the are as hard. I couldn't hold it back and I shot a second load.


K: "Oh, sweetie what a mess", I said. Then I crawled on the bed towards Drew. I licked and sucked his tasty cum from his tiny body. I have missed this so much. Then I sucked the rest of the cum from his still rock hard cock. I started sucking faster and faster, harder and harder until I received another load in my mouth.


D: She kneeled above me and slowly sat down on my dick. Then she started riding me. At first she was slow but then she got more and more furious. After some time I fainted. The next day I woke up my cock burned like crazy and my body and the bed was full of dried cum and beside me there slept the biggest woman I had ever laid my eyes upon.


Drew and Kate were happy ever after, got married and had a daughter. Kate grew the company into an international giant corporation, was honored as Person of the Year by the Times magazine, there were articles about her regularly in Forbes and she became an icon for the feminists of the world. Drew finally left the company and became one of the most influential figures in the world of IT and an important consultant for a large number of mega corporations. His books on network configurations became the wolds most used books in IT colleges.






---


If you liked the story (or not), please let your thoughts here. I am very excited for my next one and I hope you are too :)

WilfredDDeVoe

Great story John_Whey. I love the height growth, changes in strength and power dynamic. And sex, always the sex for me. A growing libido is a must and if the guy starts to become fearful and overwhelmed in spite of being fatally attracted to someone so beautiful but could be dangerous if she lost herself in the height of passion or intentionally.

Great job.

Thanks for posting.

tarzan7

Hell of a story. She sounds tremendous at the end, you can almost imagine her physique. KARMA! BRAVO!

You have a gift in story telling and character development. I know this is a freebie but if you ever wanted to rewrite this to add more problems with the old boss, other characters, you'd have a small novel or a movie on your hands. (And the way her body... expands.... maybe a erotic muscle video game. LOL!) Great story. Keep writing.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great story. Thanks for it.
As this ended I hope for another story from you in the same style. Also liked the final chapter as nobody is hurt or destroyed.

QBikk

Great story, thanks a lot for sharing it with us. It was sure entertaining.