LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nanny Fitness in Madrid

Started by crazycrazy, March 14, 2026, 03:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

I recently met Nanny Fitness in Madrid. Email communication was smooth and she answers promptly. She uses a translation app so some of her responses were not in perfect English, but she was easy to understand.

She has a base price which seems to be the standard now, and a more expensive rate for added services.

This woman is extremely attractive and her physique is exquisite. She does not have a big bodybuilder's physique, but she is more of a mid-sized muscular woman, with nice biceps and shoulders, and magnificent legs. She has a round bottom, and a beautiful face. The photos in her ad on sessiongirls are very similar to her current condition, it seemed to me that her muscles were a little bigger and her waist was a little tighter than her photos.

The session I chose was not a violent struggle or a consensual domination scene, but was instead more muscle worship with standard vanilla flavoured play. I was very impressed with her attitude and enthusiasm for the encounter.

The only review I read before booking was a massage review from when she was still living in Barcelona. It was kind of a TOFTT situation, and I was rewarded with a great time. The one caveat I would mention is her English is very limited, so most of our communication was in Spanish. My Spanish is ok, I can say almost anything I want to, but my grammar is poor. We didn't have to use our phones to translate.

Would I repeat? I'm back in Madrid, and just came back from my second session with her. So the answer is yes!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fraggle2022

Thanks, I see she is coming to London soon so may arrange a session with her.

Anyone sessioned with her more recently, any feedback?