⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Started by Old Surehand, June 24, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posecrab

She is going to bodybuilding. Unfortunately the pro division in Women's Physique at this coming Arnold Sports Festival is cancelled.


trishaphysique

Hi Guys, Trisha here again.  I'm 1 month post op following a full abdominal/core repair of my Diastasis Recti and umbilical Hernia's.  All is going well.  I'm in PT 3x weekly but have been unable to train since surgery.  I expect to resume training first week of December with a 3-4 week ramp up to full training intensity.  I won't know for awhile if the surgery made enough of a difference for me to step on stage again.  I promised myself I would not step on stage again until or if my condition was fixed to a respectable level. 

Yes, The Arnold!  Really, really stinks they eliminated the WPD division.  Here I was actually thinking they would bring back FBB to the Arnold which they eliminated in 2014.  I'm thinking I should be ready to hit the stage by early summer if all goes well with my belly.  Thank you all for your support!
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Guys, Trisha here again.  I'm 1 month post op following a full abdominal/core repair of my Diastasis Recti and umbilical Hernia's.  All is going well.  I'm in PT 3x weekly but have been unable to train since surgery.  I expect to resume training first week of December with a 3-4 week ramp up to full training intensity.  I won't know for awhile if the surgery made enough of a difference for me to step on stage again.  I promised myself I would not step on stage again until or if my condition was fixed to a respectable level. 

Yes, The Arnold!  Really, really stinks they eliminated the WPD division.  Here I was actually thinking they would bring back FBB to the Arnold which they eliminated in 2014.  I'm thinking I should be ready to hit the stage by early summer if all goes well with my belly.  Thank you all for your support!


Thank you for the update, and it's good to hear you're doing well so far.  Best wishes for a proper recovery!

trishaphysique

Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Saxony Red Devil

Sad to see you've retired from bodybuilding Trisha, but it's absolutely the right choice all things considered. We'll have the visual memories of your incredible journey here to reminisce about just how incredible you are as both a person, and an athlete. All the very best going forward in the next chapter of your life.

psydude45

"I won't know for awhile if the surgery made enough of a difference for me to step on stage again.  I promised myself I would not step on stage again until or if my condition was fixed to a respectable level."

Sounds more like she hasn't yet decided to retire yet---to be determined based on how her recovery from the surgery turns out.

e_honda

She recently mentioned on her IG she had to retire due to health issues. It wasn't safe for her to continue competing. Its too bad, but its better she's alive and healthy. Good luck to her, she seems like such a nice lady.

trishaphysique

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words.  Yes, following my cardiac incident just a couple weeks prior to my 2022 season opener, I had no other responsible choice but to retire!! 
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Saxony Red Devil

how are things going for you now? Feeling better?

trishaphysique

Thank Saxony!  I'm feeling amazingly healthy.  However, I'm still heartbroken over my retirement from the sport
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank Saxony!  I'm feeling amazingly healthy.  However, I'm still heartbroken over my retirement from the sport

Sorry you have retired. Your physique is probably still amazing. I always liked your outfits in your pictures & HBC. They seem to be custom made or homemade. Very hot.

The most important thing is that you are feeling healthy. Be well!