LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pittsburgh community

Started by someng, July 13, 2008, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi PS,

I'd be very interested in booking UTR sessions for the upcoming Mr. O. When might you have a list available? Thanks!

  not planning a list this year, sorry
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

   Both ladies will be available for Saturday and one is around Sunday.
     Anyone actually doing sessions these days? I am beginning to wonder....laff
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigsub1984

I saw that some IFBB personalities are making appearances around Pittsburgh this weekend. Anyone know if there are any UTR Ladies doing sessions this weekend ?

bigsub1984

https://twit***.com/vancouverdomina/status/444519634277240832

Anyone near the Pittsburgh area interested in going in on this with me? It's Mistress Jasmine from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pghwrestle

later on this year I'll be close to pittsburgh again and i would be willing. she is one of my favorites currently

nikman011

I am hoping to find ladies in the Pittsburgh area for physique or fitness bikini sessions?
Thank you

littlet

Hi All

Been a member for a while, but never posted.

I'm looking to connect with local fitness models and/or wrestlers. I have a preference for muscle worship with a little hustle. If anyone has any ideas please share or otherwise. Better known or UTR - I'm open to ideas.

Thanks!

littlet

Hi All

I'm looking to connect with FBBs in Pittsburgh. Drop me a line if you're interested or can help!

L

Jimthehunter54

Man, I live in Pittsburgh and I swear two things always happen: there's no girls who are coming to Pittsburgh or there's like 5 girls I want to book but I don't have the time for it. That's probably the same for other cities. It just feels so apparent in Pittsburgh.
I'm not into the wrestling aspect at all. I'm only interested in sensual MW, but I really only want to session with bigger bodybuilder types. It just seems recently that there's not many options in Pittsburgh sometimes.

cameraloader

bumping this anything in Pittsburgh these days?