Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

Started by walkema76, July 18, 2021, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boselectah

I see she has popped up on Adultwork now.

Rates seem to have come down somewhat from the ridiculous prices previously associated with her but still a bit of a stretch I think.

I've seen her a couple of times in gyms and I'm not convinced she's 4'11" either - think she's added 2 or 3 inches to her height.

Still, there are enough pics and vids of her kicking about for one to get a true sense of her appearance and services and decide if they wish too pay her a visit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she has popped up on Adultwork now.

Rates seem to have come down somewhat from the ridiculous prices previously associated with her but still a bit of a stretch I think.

I've seen her a couple of times in gyms and I'm not convinced she's 4'11" either - think she's added 2 or 3 inches to her height.

Still, there are enough pics and vids of her kicking about for one to get a true sense of her appearance and services and decide if they wish too pay her a visit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She says:

"I provide an unhurried...... ....unrushed escort service... 

That might be true now but when I saw her, she had an alarm set when it was time to end the session. She is only the second person I have seen that does that.

".....and we can do whatever you like!"
I asked if FS was an option, and she said "no"
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she has popped up on Adultwork now.

Rates seem to have come down somewhat from the ridiculous prices previously associated with her but still a bit of a stretch I think.

I've seen her a couple of times in gyms and I'm not convinced she's 4'11" either - think she's added 2 or 3 inches to her height.

Still, there are enough pics and vids of her kicking about for one to get a true sense of her appearance and services and decide if they wish too pay her a visit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She says:

"I provide an unhurried...... ....unrushed escort service... 

That might be true now but when I saw her, she had an alarm set when it was time to end the session. She is only the second person I have seen that does that.

".....and we can do whatever you like!"
I asked if FS was an option, and she said "no"
She definitely does FS. But it seems that she is keeping the arrangement....first time I saw her I booked "muscle worship" and that's what I got, lol.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she has popped up on Adultwork now.

Rates seem to have come down somewhat from the ridiculous prices previously associated with her but still a bit of a stretch I think.

I've seen her a couple of times in gyms and I'm not convinced she's 4'11" either - think she's added 2 or 3 inches to her height.

Still, there are enough pics and vids of her kicking about for one to get a true sense of her appearance and services and decide if they wish too pay her a visit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She says:

"I provide an unhurried...... ....unrushed escort service... 

That might be true now but when I saw her, she had an alarm set when it was time to end the session. She is only the second person I have seen that does that.

".....and we can do whatever you like!"
I asked if FS was an option, and she said "no"
She definitely does FS. But it seems that she is keeping the arrangement....first time I saw her I booked "muscle worship" and that's what I got, lol.

As we always say. YMMV ::::shrug::::
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Boselectah

From the minute she first popped up it looked like FS was on the cards to me. Didn't she even quote dual rates confirming so?

Anyway, that was then and this is now. By dint of going on Adultwork, having a likes list offering a very full service and displaying pics with her minge hanging out she is identifying herself first and foremost as an escort/sex worker/prostitute/courtesan or whatever you want to call it. Her ad doesn't even mention muscle worship, lift and carry, wrestling or whatever. In this guise she is NOT a sessionette - she's a muscular escort.

Anyway, good for her and more power to her elbow. This straightforward approach sweeps all bullsihit and uncertainty aside and totally works for me.

Oh, small footnote.... most escorts expect you to strictly adhere to your paid time. The majority dont use an alarm though, they use a music playlist of smoochy music on their phone or smart speaker and know that when Barry White comes on there are 5 mins to go.

clay99

I think she might have left the industry

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she might have left the industry

Why do you think she is gone?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why do you think she is gone?

In addition to deleting her SG profile, looks like her IG and other social media pages have disappeared too.

clay99

She might have done a Susan kay and left the whole adult content world as well.

russianfbbfan

She said on her WhatsApp that her Insta**** was blocked and she is working on fixing it. I still see her profile on Tryst so I wouldn't speculate.

Atmosphereman