Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Melissa or Goddess Lauren ?

Started by CDNFBBFAn, February 02, 2026, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 4th is coming up is your session still on? I hope you get it but I have a bad feeling for you it will get canceled but I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't checked in with her since we confirmed a date, but Goddess Lauren seems aboveboard and professional in that regard.

Everything that needs to be communicated before a session has been communicated. There's no need to hassle her.

If, worst-case scenario, she backs out at the last minute, I haven't paid a deposit, so I wouldn't be out any money, and I'd get a nice short vacation to a beautiful city.

While I'd prefer to meet and spend time with a beautiful female bodybuilder on my trip, I wouldn't have a bad time if it didn't happen.


Im sorry you are correct I thought you were meeting Ms Melissa

pitch

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Rooster

Would someone, in the know, just please tell me if comparing the two and the possibilities is apples to apples, or apples to oranges?  I don't know how that could hurt!  Thanks!

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would someone, in the know, just please tell me if comparing the two and the possibilities is apples to apples, or apples to oranges?  I don't know how that could hurt!  Thanks!
Apple to oranges, both from their current physiques and available services.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks,  russianfbbfan!
No problem. Send me a message if you want more details.