⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carmen La Dean / Vienna Lift and Carry

Started by crazycrazy, March 08, 2025, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jullyeg

Yes, I have seen it. The other question (her "husband" Rico's presence) remains an issue...


crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I have seen it. The other question (her "husband" Rico's presence) remains an issue...

Oh for fuck's sake.

jullyeg

All people who have sessioned previously with Skytriss, or Jessica Sestrem, know what I mean and why it can REALLY be an issue.
I really hope she travels alone or at least this man is very discreet...

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I have seen it. The other question (her "husband" Rico's presence) remains an issue...

First you say she's 5'7" because you're some kind of video sleuth. Now it's her husband being present because Skytriss or J. Sestrem had intrusive husbands. Hundreds of session providers are married or in relationships and their husbands or boyfriends are nowhere to be seen. It's a non issue and you are not adding anything useful to this thread.

tjaa-se

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All people who have sessioned previously with Skytriss, or Jessica Sestrem, know what I mean and why it can REALLY be an issue.
I really hope she travels alone or at least this man is very discreet...

What was the problem with Jessica Sestrem session?

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All people who have sessioned previously with Skytriss, or Jessica Sestrem, know what I mean and why it can REALLY be an issue.
I really hope she travels alone or at least this man is very discreet...

What was the problem with Jessica Sestrem session?


Her boyfriend was present at the beginning of the sessions. Their relationship seemed also rather violent so she changed and postponed the session (I heard his voice when she was with me on the phone), I waited one hour in front of the hotel (I should have gone) etc
One of my worst experiences in 33 years of sessions...

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I have seen it. The other question (her "husband" Rico's presence) remains an issue...

First you say she's 5'7" because you're some kind of video sleuth. Now it's her husband being present because Skytriss or J. Sestrem had intrusive husbands. Hundreds of session providers are married or in relationships and their husbands or boyfriends are nowhere to be seen. It's a non issue and you are not adding anything useful to this thread.

Please, don't be aggressive. I (still) have doubts about her height. if that kind of questions can't be asked in this forum and in a sessions thread, what can we discuss about?
I have clues about him being present. He answers messages for her and calls himself Rico, Carmen's assistant (which was precisely how Skytriss crazy husband named himself when he answered on the phone or e.mails), he is present in every messages, HE does the video answer about her height.

It is about my fantasy and security, but it is also an ethical issue. I would never meet a woman if it appears that a man is handling everything, organizing... and taking an important part of benefits.
I regret to have met Skytriss and Jessica Sestrem in those conditions and don't want to do it again.
So, if people have informations about Carmen La Dean regarding to those two issues (Height / "Rico"), they are welcome to express themselves in this thread...
If others are not interested by the thread, there are many others...

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please, don't be aggressive. I (still) have doubts about her height. if that kind of questions can't be asked in this forum and in a sessions thread, what can we discuss about?
I have clues about him being present. He answers messages for her and calls himself Rico, Carmen's assistant (which was precisely how Skytriss crazy husband named himself when he answered on the phone or e.mails), he is present in every messages, HE does the video answer about her height.
....
So, if people have informations about Carmen La Dean regarding to those two issues (Height / "Rico"), they are welcome to express themselves in this thread...
If others are not interested by the thread, there are many others...

When I started this thread it was to say that Carmen was real and her sessiongirls ad was accurate.

First, you have questions about her height. I've answered them. She is 5'11½" or taller. This is based on seeing her in person.

Second, you have clues about her husband being present. He wasn't present at my session with her. I arrived early and saw her drive up alone.

Third, you say I'm being aggressive. I'm being insistent and that's not the same thing. You are questioning my truthfulness when you continually reject what I am saying about her height. That is an insult.

Lastly, you have the nerve to say who can or cannot post in this thread. You are not entitled to limit this thread to anyone who answers your two questions (height/Rico).

Good day to you, sir.

jullyeg

Thanks for your kind answer. I already  thanked your for your review because it was precise.
My regret is that it is the only one and according to my experience it is rarely enough. That's why I keep asking, hoping that other person will post reviews, comments etc.
You are fair and precise (you don't commit in her precise height but say she is "at least 5'11 and a half, which might mean she is an inch and a half less than she claims: rather important to me. I am 6 ft, and it is quite different to me to meet a woman who is taller than me or slightly less tall).

Thanks for your answer about Rico's presence before session. It is another precious information as he is very present in all videos and very present in communication (he answered my e.mails and signed: Rico, Carmen's assistant)

Starting a thread does not mean being the owner or the moderator. I have started some threads, here, too, and always thought everybody's contribution was welcome (if they respect forum's policy)

Why do my questions and doubts bother you? I really hope to read other reviews. My hope is Carmen's profile is accurate, to meet her and to enjoy an unforgettable session. Right now, I don't feel ready to book her and still wait a little for other confirmations...

Have a nice day

Hovado

Has anyone else met her recently? I'm curious to know how sensual she can be in her sessions?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone else met her recently? I'm curious to know how sensual she can be in her sessions?

She will tell you when you communicate with her how she will end the session. Her website said "sexual interactions are individually adapted." I asked for further clarification of what that meant. She was entirely straightforward about what she was willing to do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JustBiceps

How long does she take to respond? I sent her an email last week and still haven't heard from her

jullyeg

Check your spam folder because she is very responsive. Or send another one. She is the real deal.
I will write a review soon. I had doubts about her height but everything is accurate and real : she is incredible, a must. I do sessions for 35 years and she is at the top of my ranking

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check your spam folder because she is very responsive. Or send another one. She is the real deal.
I will write a review soon. I had doubts about her height but everything is accurate and real : she is incredible, a must. I do sessions for 35 years and she is at the top of my ranking

Nothing in the spam folder either