LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21



2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora O - Smelled like cigarettes

Allana Muscle- Terrible hygiene and very offseason

Layla Lane- Talked through out and just wanted to do WWE style holds.

Musclebunny- Just didnt click it was awkward for most of the session

Larissa Reis- young sexy gorgeous asf (prior to any work done on her face) but language barrier made it awkwars.

Carmella Cureton - Saw her twice thick muscles with extras but totally uninterested both times.

Just realized my homie and I had drastically different experience with Musclebunny

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic was the worst.
Clear it's doing these just for the money

Uh, what did you think they do it for??

Of course they all do it for money, genius. It's just that most of them don't display it with a negative attitude toward their clients.

Yeah obviously all of them do it for the money since well it's a job like anything else. But there are sessionaites who clearly enjoy what they do or at least put on a brave face and try to give the best session as possible and there are others who go thru the motions.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course they all do it for money, genius. It's just that most of them don't display it with a negative attitude toward their clients.

Yeah obviously all of them do it for the money since well it's a job like anything else. But there are sessionaites who clearly enjoy what they do or at least put on a brave face and try to give the best session as possible and there are others who go thru the motions.

I think that the session providers who have the best attitudes or who convince you that they enjoy these encounters are the ones whose sessions are the most memorable. It's their talent as actresses that make the diamonds among these women shine the brightest. A woman who has superior strength or skill as a fighter but who delivers a disinterested defeat won't leave a great memory. My worst sessions were where I was held down for an hour then allowed up to leave. I mentioned Amber Black before in this thread. ("Crawl under a king-sized mattress, soak it with cold water, then struggle to get out after an hour and give the mattress $300.") By comparison, the sessions where I had to hold back and let the woman win when she was trying to do so were often a lot of fun, as long as I could see she really wanted to do it.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course they all do it for money, genius. It's just that most of them don't display it with a negative attitude toward their clients.

Yeah obviously all of them do it for the money since well it's a job like anything else. But there are sessionaites who clearly enjoy what they do or at least put on a brave face and try to give the best session as possible and there are others who go thru the motions.

I think that the session providers who have the best attitudes or who convince you that they enjoy these encounters are the ones whose sessions are the most memorable. It's their talent as actresses that make the diamonds among these women shine the brightest. A woman who has superior strength or skill as a fighter but who delivers a disinterested defeat won't leave a great memory. My worst sessions were where I was held down for an hour then allowed up to leave. I mentioned Amber Black before in this thread. ("Crawl under a king-sized mattress, soak it with cold water, then struggle to get out after an hour and give the mattress $300.") By comparison, the sessions where I had to hold back and let the woman win when she was trying to do so were often a lot of fun, as long as I could see she really wanted to do it.

Agree. The best sessions I ever had aka the ones I became a repeat customer (and in some cases many times over) were the ones who were totally into it to the point it seemed like they were into it just as much as me or even more. Is that true? No pf course not but they were so good, they were able to blur that line between reality and fantasy, it turned the session from good to incredible. Ultimately nothing can beat chemistry. As you said, you can have the hottest most muscular woman on the planet in her underwear in a hotel room but if she just sits on top of you for an hour looking at her phone for the whole time, what is the point unless its part of the session. I muat admit I have done that before as part of the session as one in particular use to have me pinned down smothered and then watch TV and even eat. But again that was part of the session and she didn't do it the whole time. But if she did it would gotten boring fast.

And I am in the same boat as Amber Black was my worst session. It was not OMG bad but I was honestly relieved when it ended and looking back at it, I should just left early. I could not believe how bad it was especially it wasn't at a crappy motel or anything like that. Because I done sessions at sketchy  motels before. Once was with a dominatrix who was built like a brick shithouse. Not overly muscle but strong as an ox. Meet her at a Motel 6 in a kinda sketchy area. Asked if I could bring a box of smokes. And even that turned into a really fun session since she was really into it and wound up letting the clock go much longer then it should since I wouldnt take money for the cigarettes. :)

richmann

For me, Maxine Zauberin. Lovely girl, but not as tall as claimed and a clock watcher. I'm sure would be great for some people, but not for me.

Gazzzz

After wanting to meet her for years and years I finally managed to get to Vegas and meet Renee Toney would be 2019

I had to meet her outside the hotel in order to give her a key card to my room and sneak her in hahaha
Setting up the initial key drop was little more hard work then I would have hoped for but we managed to get there

Unfortunately the session was pretty vanilla and not much in the way of interest from Renee, I must have done 30+ sessions over the years but was one of the only ones that lacked a little bit of fire between us..... she was still huge like a tank I might add but just wanted to sit or lay and let me do all the work, in fairness you can't win them all.

I was surprised to see that Gayle M was mentioned on this thread a couple of times, I only met her once in dubai and had both a sensational session with her and then dinner together, when I dropped her off at her hotel that night I always wonder if I had been a little more ballsy could I have joined her for a night cap.... I guess I'll never know but it remains a very fond memory, she wore a tight brown dress that night and looked insane in it  I still have a picture somewhere one of the most gorgeous women I've ever met !!!