⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Armbrust/Policky

Started by artax, July 14, 2021, 05:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

I heard she wasn't traveling anymore- perhaps she is available in Las Vegas- but I don't know- I don't think she has traveled for a while so not sure active she has been

artax

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bernie1212

I adore Heather.  Last time I saw her wacember of 2022.  (Simply the last opportunity I had.)  Via her OF, she has had a few set backs due to injuries the past year and a half+.  And as far I know she hasn't traveled in years, that's really nothing new.

I don't know if she is retired from sessions, but not being listed anywhere may be a sign.  Or simply that she is only seeing guys she's seen before and know how to contact her. 

I planned on reaching to her soon.  We'll see...
Yo.

Mscllvr21

Thanks for the feedback. I have not seen Heather for a few years, but in general, most 'retired' gals still see their old clients if they liked them and had fun together. I have seen a bunch of ladies a few years after they stopped listing on SG and wb270, but I had a good connection with them beforehand.

Camper

Headed to Vegas in a few weeks and I reached out to her via email (the one she has listed on badk!ty).  So far no response, but I'll keep ya'll posted.  I should add I haven't met her before so it's possible she is only advertising for people she has met.  Let me know if you have any other information.  Thanks!

russianfbbfan

I had an absolutely amazing session with her long time ago in San Diego.
I don't think she is doing anything now-or maybe for a selected clientele.Tried to contact her a few times for LV visits and while she responded to me she always had some excuses like issues with her car, etc, etc. so we never scheduled anything there last two years.

VirginUncle67

Alert  :  Heather Armbrust is back on SG after a long hiatus !

Grab your chance now !


Camper

If you had a chance to see Heather or Lisa Cross tomorrow, who are you picking?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you had a chance to see Heather or Lisa Cross tomorrow, who are you picking?
I'm not sure how reliable Heather is these days. I saw her once long time ago in SD. After her move to LV and before your temporary "retirement" from SG I tried 3 times to arrange an appointment in LV -didn't work. So if you have limited time in LV and LC has a slot available-book her, she is extremely professional.

Muscluva

If Lisa sends you a confirmation that you've got a booking at 3pm on Thursday, at 3pm on Thursday you're seeing Lisa Cross, she is totally reliable. I've had multiple sessions with her, all excellent experiences. I've been very tempted with Heather, and have gone private on line with her, with variable results, something inside has always said no, too risky for the coin.