Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gia Poney

Started by wookiee, October 22, 2025, 08:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

She is coming to my area and caught my eye. I did not see any posts about her previously, has anyone seen her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jullyeg

She is a very sensual and beautiful amazonian lady. Very professional and reliable. Excellent know-how in sensual sessions and excellent in role-play.
I did not test her strength but she is solid, even if not muscular

WrestlerD

Very interesting indeed. Looks very strong

wookiee

Setting up the session was easy. Clear, constant communication. I messaged her before she made her hotel reservation and we talked about different parts of town and their pros/cons. She picked one that was a straight shot for me by the airport. There was some verification and there was a deposit. Like I have said before, I get it and see the reason why, the world today is different from how it was in the past and everyone needs to be safe. Leading up to the session there were questions around what I was looking for in the session which I found nice. The day before I get a final confirmation of the location and time along with instructions.


Communication the day of was spot on. We used a messaging app to maintain contact. She asked not to arrive too early without notice. Once I arrive I messaged her on the app and promptly received the necessary information so I headed to the room.


Her room was clean, did not have personal stuff thrown all around. She is tall! She was wearing heels, I am 6'5" and we were almost eye to eye. She blurs pictures but she does have a nice face. We embraced with a hug and shared compliments and she starting asking questions on my preferences. We started off with some role play, which she performs flawlessly. We then moved to the rest of the session for the fun stuff. I did not wrestle her but she is strong. Her long legs are solid muscle but not super defined like a bodybuilder. She pinned me down with ease and had her way with me. Confirming the comments above regarding sensual activities. I booked 2 hours. Towards the end we just laid there in each others arms talking about life.


Be honest with yourself and her on what you want out of the session and she will provide. If you have the chance I would highly recommend. She prefers more word of mouth advertising vs posting on socials everywhere.

Warhawk Overdrive

Which photos on her profile are closest to what she looks like now?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

wookiee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which photos on her profile are closest to what she looks like now?

They are all pretty accurate. There is one where her back is a little more tone.

Warhawk Overdrive

She has done a couple of wrestling videos on clips-4-sale
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf