LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bella Fernanda

Started by missouribob, October 20, 2020, 08:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musclelover141!



jaidee

Bella (work name) lives in Mérida, Yucatan and travels frequently

Met her a few months ago  as she passed through Mexico City before departing on her Europe tour

Friendly, easy to communicate with, strong and sexy as hell, would repeat




lifted

Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still very sensual?

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still very sensual?

Yes.

Just be a gentleman.

torreso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she allow kissing?

Not at first and but during the session , we did ended up kissing and due to the fact our session ended up fully nude and i was only 24

FBBMW

She delayed her SG tour some and is getting ready for a Nov 15 contest, so now is a good time to meet her.   

2ndHoodman

Wondering if she's up for filming hmmm. I love that she's basically 60

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

ilovesexymuscle

I am hours away from my appointment with Bella Fernanda. I've wanting to session with her for years. I'll report back.

wookiee

I am planning a session soon and was looking for additional pictures. Her name is a stage name but was curious what name to search for on net? I used to know but I am having a complete brain fart.

kandorcholo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am planning a session soon and was looking for additional pictures. Her name is a stage name but was curious what name to search for on net? I used to know but I am having a complete brain fart.

I saw her 2 years ago...she gave me a very very sexy muscle worship session....very gentle, hot as hell...she had a strong rock muscle body....HJ, BJ, F/S....one of my best sessions ever.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am planning a session soon and was looking for additional pictures. Her name is a stage name but was curious what name to search for on net? I used to know but I am having a complete brain fart.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jbuzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am hours away from my appointment with Bella Fernanda. I've wanting to session with her for years. I'll report back.

How was it?

fraggle2022

She's coming to London in November so I'm hoping to see her then.