LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Hoshor

Started by diggs, December 31, 2022, 04:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggs

Has anyone had a session with Denise Hoshor since she started bulking up recently?


VegasAce

I didnt know she was offering them to begin with.

Bulklover

Having shed tons of size, what, a decade and a half ago, I'll need some evidence that she's sizing up again AND doing sessions again.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bernie1212

She looks a little bigger on here ig then she has in the last handful of years, no where near where she was 10-20 years ago.  She had been doing sessions out of NorCal, considered reaching out a couple of years ago.  Her ad i think is still on wb but thats not saying much.
Yo.

fa13

Wow she has definitely bulked up again, not quite where she once was but definitely bigger

BigM

She never really stopped, she was just a tad more selective and was more in an athletic shape. But check out her IG, she's really bulking up and as beautiful as ever.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow she has definitely bulked up again, not quite where she once was but definitely bigger

Definitely. She was at her smaller crossfit size for years but now she's getting big again. I'd guess that she's close to or at the same size now that she was as a middleweight, just not as cut.

Jackass500

I was doing some Skype camming with her from 2019-2022. She definitely got bigger recently. Her legs are skinny because she fucked her knee up in 2021 and I think it's just coming back now. She's listed on wb270 with a new email, it's a gmail account. The old one used to be hotmail. She was traveling the country in the latter part of the year last year so she may be sessioning.

Disclaimer: she doesn't do the Skype camming anymore so please don't ask.

e_honda

Thats awesome news. I saw some of her more recent pics and you could definitely call her a muscular woman now, where as in previous years you'd just say she was really "fit".

Obviously nothing like she was in her competion days of the late 90s, but I was still surprised at how much she did "get back" in what appears to be a short amount of time. Would definitely consider reaching out to her.

Old Surehand

Her IG is private. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

artax

Is she listed on sg or wb270- I couldn't find contact info

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she listed on sg or wb270- I couldn't find contact info

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

VegasAce

It also looks like she may be back on the PEDs. Probably won't be as large as in her prime, but still pretty big.

Prophaniti

She's def getting bigger and looks pretty solid. Those lats and forearms are huge

Prob wont be as big as back in the day, but she's still pretty big. I'd give it we were ever in same area
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Yes - Denise looks great- wish she would travel