Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Hoshor

Started by diggs, December 31, 2022, 04:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys, I'm going to book a session with Denise. What should I expect?

Be careful, because I highly doubt you'll be booking a session with her anytime soon. She's residing at an undisclosed (tropical) location over seas. So that might not actually be her advertising.

Sorry, what do you mean?

A978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

VegasAce

She stopped posting on her Insta****. If she is fully retired from sessions (did she ever go back to them?) I feel like this pretty much confirms it.

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She stopped posting on her Insta****. If she is fully retired from sessions (did she ever go back to them?) I feel like this pretty much confirms it.

Probably... but to ask is permissible, to reply is polite

Spider88

Don't bother with this one. Writing this just as a warning. I just tried setting up a session with 'her' since she was (apparently) visiting my home city on a UK tour this April 21-23. A tour not at all listed on Session Girls but, of course, up for everyone to see on the increasingly crappy and suspicious new (con) site of wb270. I was fully aware to be careful of that particular page so I proceeded with some caution, approaching her out of curiosity. At first 'her' correspondence was very friendly and fast to my queries. Session prices for an hour were very reasonable. She even agreed to let me pay half of a £100 deposit for the needs of my privacy so I could attend. I was very happy and reassured to take a chance as a result. She did not indicate which hotel she would be using (a somewhat suspicious move with only less than a week to go before the first session date) so I suggested one close to a main train station out of polite courtesy. Her attitude changed when I sent her a fourth email asking about my session and fantasy ideas I wished to explore. I decided to write a longer message just to be clear on my session aspirations and to ask what could and could not be done ect I have only previously booked one prior session with Marika Johansson ("Viking Queen") so this would have been only my second ever booking. Her wb270 profile did not even properly list what services she even offered, whether it be fantasy wrestling or lift and carrying ect. Therefore I would need to ask her. She made it clear quite rudely she hadn't bothered to read my message and moaned I was "overloading" her when nothing has been confirmed. Which I took that meaning to be the typical session lady response of "pay me right now so I can run off with the cash and not attend at that hotel I'm not planning to book" lol Which I'm afraid I do not easily fall for. I don't know whether this is some moron pretending to be her or really Denise Hoshor. Either way it doesn't matter. The attitude completely stinks in my book. I have had many email experiences now in which ladies start off kind and then become very rude in responses and I'm quite fed up of that. I'm sure you know the typical drill: these idiots are very happy to be immediately paid a large cash sum in deposits of course but their in no such hurry to spend five minutes reading an email on your requirements when a session date is days away from happening. I strongly advise against booking with this person. I probably ought to add I thankfully did not pay the reduced £50 deposit we had agreed on. I was planning to do so closer to the appointment date. I had personally  decided if this session in fact turned out to be a con I would just accept losing the deposit money. But because her sudden change in attitude rather upset me I decided to write up matters on here. Cheers.

e_honda

First you said:
QuoteI have only previously booked one prior session with Marika Johansson ("Viking Queen") so this would have been only my second ever booking.

Then later on you said:
QuoteI have had many email experiences now in which ladies start off kind and then become very rude in responses and I'm quite fed up of that.

So you've had many e-mail experiences with ladies yet you've only ever booked one session. It would seem that for whatever reason, you have a difficult time finalizing an actual session.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She made it clear quite rudely she hadn't bothered to read my message and moaned I was "overloading" her when nothing has been confirmed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I probably ought to add I thankfully did not pay the reduced £50 deposit we had agreed on.
The session isn't confirmed until you've paid the deposit which you proudly proclaimed you didn't do. But you're expecting her to engage in erotic story-hour with you. I suspect the women turn rude because they've determined you're not serious about booking a session. I appreciate the fact that you included so much detail, but it shows a lack of self-awareness. From the women's perspective, you're a time-waster.

Spider88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First you said:
QuoteI have only previously booked one prior session with Marika Johansson ("Viking Queen") so this would have been only my second ever booking.

Then later on you said:
QuoteI have had many email experiences now in which ladies start off kind and then become very rude in responses and I'm quite fed up of that.

So you've had many e-mail experiences with ladies yet you've only ever booked one session. It would seem that for whatever reason, you have a difficult time finalizing an actual session.
.                                                                Yes. Very simple reason for that. Everyone else I've spoken to over the past three years is a clear money grubbing sod lol Marika Johansson? Not so. The lady never asked me once for a deposit. An entirely smooth set up. Each and every one of my email experiences since have been the very same sort of conversations. Happy to talk about payment, not session requirements. By email number four or so the attitude gets spiky as I said. Denise Hoshor isn't the only one who has responded to me like that and I'm considering writing up about several other ladies. I've let matters go in the past.

Spider88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She made it clear quite rudely she hadn't bothered to read my message and moaned I was "overloading" her when nothing has been confirmed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I probably ought to add I thankfully did not pay the reduced £50 deposit we had agreed on.
The session isn't confirmed until you've paid the deposit which you proudly proclaimed you didn't do. But you're expecting her to engage in erotic story-hour with you. I suspect the women turn rude because they've determined you're not serious about booking a session. I appreciate the fact that you included so much detail, but it shows a lack of self-awareness. From the women's perspective, you're a time-waster.
.                                                           If your dumb enough to pay one of these picks without question or discussion you deserve to be ripped off lol I had positive feedback to completely back me up as a non time waster. I asked serious questions relating to my fantasy in terms of what her services where. As I already explained the dumbo hadn't listed a single one on her profile.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If your dumb enough to pay one of these picks without question or discussion you deserve to be ripped off lol I had positive feedback to completely back me up as a non time waster. I asked serious questions relating to my fantasy in terms of what her services where. As I already explained the dumbo hadn't listed a single one on her profile.
By your own admission, you had negotiated to the point where "a session date is days away from happening" and she requested the deposit, which you also negotiated. That's the end of the booking process to setup the session. Having noted the lack of listed services, asking if she does what you want should have been in the first email. If you forgot to ask about something that's a potential deal-breaker before booking, that's on you. I can understand her reaction to being presented with a long questionnaire/script instead of the agreed upon deposit. The in-session details are something commonly sent after the booking is complete/confirmed. Despite what you seem to think, other guys aren't generally experiencing your perceived issues, and wouldn't agree everyone else is an idiot. As someone who's had "many email experiences," but only managed to successfully complete a single session, you shouldn't be presenting yourself as an expert or acting this judgmental. My take based on your story is that Denise and the other women who became frustrated with you did nothing to warrant your complaints.

e_honda

Spider888, you should take heed to everything Bruce said.

I have no idea how long or complicated your requests to the women are but, as Bruce said, if you have something with a lot of detail and want to know if they can accommodate your request, that should be in your first e-mail.

And in general, session women get a lot of e-mails/DMs. They'll always prefer to answer to requests that don't take as long to read. The shorter and more concise you can make your requests, the more likely you're going to actually book something.

Bernie1212

I agree with the last two posters.  I have a fairly standard email I send out to women the first time I reach out.  It is straightforward and states exactly what I am looking for.

Short intro, a few sentances about me, a few sentances about what I am looking for, and a request of availabilty/pricing/willingness to meet.  Put everything out there early, and wait for a response.
Yo.

Bulklover

Schmoe Nation is three for its last three! Well done, men!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

Some things seem so obvious it feels weird to even type them, you should not be sending a request that's the least bit elaborate to somebody you haven't met yet. You work up to that, it's one of the good things about encore sessions.

Pesci1111

Has anyone actually had a session with Denise in last couple of years or seen her Insta**** to see if she's actually in London as states in wb270 profile? Thanks.

Atmosphereman

Is she still sessioning?